Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

View Poll Results: Titans +7.5 to win the AFC Championship game
OVER - Titans will be there and at least close 26 39.39%
UNDER - Either they don't get there, or they lose by 8+ 35 53.03%
I am so conditioned to look for absurd poll options that I can't function normally 5 7.58%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-12-2008, 11:18 AM   #1
QuikSand
lolzcat

So where do the Titans go from here?

Picking up on a tradition... '06 Bears thread

So, the Titans are still undefeated, and (like so many of these stories) that would have been pretty hard to see coming.

The question is... where do you see them finishing up their season?

I am not really a fan of forum polls, but decided to post one that is designed to be pretty close to a 50/50 split (that's part of the fun for me). Here's the over/under proposition:

TITANS +7.5 TO WIN THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

--If you pick the OVER, then the Titans need to at least be in the game, and need to be within 7 points to claim victory.

--If you pick the UNDER, then you win if the Titans don't make it to the conference title game, or if they get there and lose by 8 or more points.

Post your thoughts and analysis below, if you like.

QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 11:23 AM   #2
MikeVic
Head Coach

I think they'll get there and keep it close, maybe even win.
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 11:27 AM   #3
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

I actually don't think the Titans make the AFC Championship game. They proved against the Bears that they can pass some when the run is stopped but having watched the Bears week in and week out (or maybe that should be weak in, weak out as long as Rexxy is at the helm), I think that they got exposed in their victory. In the AFC, I see a couple teams that could stop them: Dolphins, Steelers, and Ravens. The question will be if the Dolphins or Ravens can put together the offense needed to beat them. Otherwise, I think the Steelers can stop them and beat them.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 11:30 AM   #4
MikeVic
Head Coach

Yeah, Titans-Steelers AFC game. Steelers Super Bowl champs.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:44 AM   #5
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Their defense will get them there and keep it at least close.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:46 AM   #6
Samdari
Roster Filler

Don't see how picking any team not to make the conference championship game is a bad bet.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:48 AM   #7
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samdari View Post
Don't see how picking any team not to make the conference championship game is a bad bet.

Also part of my thinking. Basically I'm taking the field vs. the Titans.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 11:58 AM   #8
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

The Titans are the most likely team to win the AFC Championship. But I still take the field. One bad Kerry Collins sack, and Vince Young takes this team right into the crapper.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 12:00 PM   #9
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

dola--next time I get all worked up over top ten picks in the NFL draft, I will try to remember that the Titans could have basically picked the bottom rated punter with a couple of their last few top 5 draft picks (Pac Man and Young) and been in the exact same position that they are in today.
Old 11-12-2008, 12:07 PM   #10
Izulde
Head Coach

I don't see the Titans even making the AFC championship game.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 12:08 PM   #11
KWhit
Coordinator

I'll also take the field. I would actually put some money on this bet if anyone is interested.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 12:10 PM   #12
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Kerry Collins = one of the best passing QBs in league history (no I am not saying he is one of the greatest QBs, there is a difference), has been to championship games. People over look him, like the statement above where it was mentioned that "The Titans proved they can pass the ball."

Running game = Best in the league right now? Statistics wise they seem to be.

Defense = Can play with any offense it seems. They would also shred that Pittsburgh offensive line and make if very rough for that offense.

Just my 2 cents. They seem to be the best team in the league and not just based on their record. They play tight, close games and they won't go undefeated but they will do very well in the playoffs I feel. I went with winning/keeping it close in the AFC Championship game.
Old 11-12-2008, 12:12 PM   #13
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Dola- The Titans also have one of the best coaches in the NFL, IMO. I would take Fisher in Green Bay over McCarthy any day.
Old 11-12-2008, 12:14 PM   #14
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Not sure how anyone can pick the Steelers to win anything right now, they have lost their last 2 home games and Big Ben has been dreadfull of late behind a suspect offensive line.

Baltimore is the team I would be far more worried about in the AFC. We all know about their defense, but they have won 4 in a row scoring 27, 29, 37 and 41.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 12:24 PM   #15
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cringer View Post
Kerry Collins = one of the best passing QBs in league history (no I am not saying he is one of the greatest QBs, there is a difference), has been to championship games. People over look him, like the statement above where it was mentioned that "The Titans proved they can pass the ball."

umm, what?

Quote:
Running game = Best in the league right now? Statistics wise they seem to be.

Statisticly they are 6th behind the Giants, Atlanta, Baltimore, Washington, and Minn.

Quote:
Defense = Can play with any offense it seems. They would also shred that Pittsburgh offensive line and make if very rough for that offense.

I would agree with this, but whilt 9-0 is nothing to snub, they have played no one. The best win on their schedule is at Baltimore.

Quote:
Just my 2 cents. They seem to be the best team in the league and not just based on their record. They play tight, close games and they won't go undefeated but they will do very well in the playoffs I feel. I went with winning/keeping it close in the AFC Championship game.
[/quote]

I don't think they are close to the best team in the league. I realize I'm not objective, but the Giants are far better. The Giants have wins over Washington, @ Pitt and @ Philly. Are statisticly the best running team in football and have one of the best pass rushes.

I realize this argument will go on until they lose, and while they are a very good team, I don't think they are the best.
Old 11-12-2008, 12:30 PM   #16
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

Right now, the likely opponents in the AFC Championship game would be one of New England, NY Jets, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, Denver, maybe San Diego. With the caveat that we're still many weeks away, I'm happy picking Tennessee to hang with or outright beat any of those teams.
flere-imsaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 12:37 PM   #17
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
umm, what?

Statisticly they are 6th behind the Giants, Atlanta, Baltimore, Washington, and Minn.

I would agree with this, but whilt 9-0 is nothing to snub, they have played no one. The best win on their schedule is at Baltimore.

I don't think they are close to the best team in the league. I realize I'm not objective, but the Giants are far better. The Giants have wins over Washington, @ Pitt and @ Philly. Are statisticly the best running team in football and have one of the best pass rushes.

I realize this argument will go on until they lose, and while they are a very good team, I don't think they are the best.

I don't really think that the Giants have had that difficult of a schedule so far either. Their win over Washington does not really set off fireworks for me. I think the best win that the Giants have had this year so far was vs Pittsburgh. Maybe the Eagles and RedSkins both are decent teams or borderline playoff teams, but I am not sure on either of them just yet.

In all honesty, I actually think this may be the most parity that we have seen in the NFL in the last several years. There is no Patriots or Colts team that just jumps out and looks like they can dominate anyone or anywhere. Any single team looks like they can lose to the Rams or the Browns or whoever if they have a down week this year. I think the Titans just haven't had their bad week yet, and the Giants have.

Last edited by Alan T : 11-12-2008 at 12:37 PM.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 12:48 PM   #18
RedKingGold
College Starter

Under.

Come on guys, we've seen this far too frequently before:

2003: Kansas City Chiefs
2004: Pittsburgh Steelers
2005: Indianapolis Colts
2006: Baltimore Ravens
2007: Green Bay Packers

Every year, there's a team that seemingly rises up out of nowhere to have an incredibly strong season. Inevitably, that team runs out of steam before getting to the Super Bowl. Further, it usually happens when that super-awesome team clinches everything early, and has nothing really to play for for a few months.

The Titans may have everything wrapped up by Week 14 this year, so it seems they are doomed to follow the pattern.

Rather, at least one of the inevitable Super Bowl participants will likely be a team that flamed out after after a strong 2007 season and squeaks into the 2008 post-season.

Thus, I'd argue that I like the chances of the Packers or Colts to make the Super Bowl better than the Titans.

Last edited by RedKingGold : 11-12-2008 at 12:49 PM.
RedKingGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 12:50 PM   #19
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Not sure how anyone can pick the Steelers to win anything right now, they have lost their last 2 home games and Big Ben has been dreadfull of late behind a suspect offensive line.

Baltimore is the team I would be far more worried about in the AFC. We all know about their defense, but they have won 4 in a row scoring 27, 29, 37 and 41.

I think I agree about Baltimore the more I think about it. Right now they seem like they are probably the scariest AFC team, and I would not be surprised at all to see Baltimore end up in the Super bowl this year.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 12:55 PM   #20
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedKingGold View Post
Under.

Come on guys, we've seen this far too frequently before:

2007: Green Bay Packers

Didn't they finish within 7.5 points in the NFC final?

Quote:
Thus, I'd argue that I like the chances of the Packers or Colts to make the Super Bowl better than the Titans.

The Packers will be lucky to make the playoffs. No chance they reach the Super Bowl.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 12:57 PM   #21
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
umm, what?

Collins ranks 14th on the all-time passing yardage list. He will soon pass Boomer Esiason. He is #12 in completions. The guy can play QB, always has been able to. Went to the NFC Championship with Carolina, Superbowl with your Giants. He has been there.

Running game: my info in my head was perhaps outdated a week or two so I will accept a correction there. The Bears game hurt their rushing stats that is for sure. Chris Johnson was a top 5 previously, and he was #1 in the AFC. White still leads the league in rushing touchdowns. I will take their rushing game over anyone except perhaps the Giants.

They have played no one? This is a crap arguement, always has been IMO. It's the NFL. You have to go out and win. They have won against Indy, Green Bay, Chicago over the last three weeks. Sure they are not all 6-3 teams, but they are not pushovers either. Indy just took down some people's favorite, Pittsburgh. So Indy is not some dead team. Green Bay played one of, if not their best game of the season against the Titans and they still lost. Green Bay's best game is a pretty damn good game too.

As for the Giants, I will give you that one for sure. Somehow I let them slip my mind and I would still consider them the best team in the league probably, which goes in part to me saying the Giants rushing game is probably the best above as well. I hate to say it but the Giants just slipped my mind as I was probably more in an AFC mindset with my original post. Still, it gets them to the Superbowl if that is the case, which is what the poll was based on anyways.

Last edited by Cringer : 11-12-2008 at 01:01 PM.
Cringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 12:59 PM   #22
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
umm, what?

As a pure passer, I'd put Kerry Collins in the top 20 all time.

He's 12th in all-time completions and 14th in all-time yardage.

He would not make anyone's top 5 list. Or even their top 10 list. But is the assertion that he is one of the best passing QBs of all time, with the express caveat that he is not one of the best QBs of all time, really worth an "umm, what?"

I posit that Cringer's point is at least worthy of discussion and not simply base dismissal.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:01 PM   #23
DeToxRox
Head Coach

If the Titans can keep playing like they have, and not get down in a game by more then 10 in the playoffs, they will be in the Super Bowl. If they get down 10 in the playoffs .. I don't like their chances of coming back because their WR's aren't explosive enough and the AFC has a lot of good potential defenses they could run up against.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 01:07 PM   #24
MikeVic
Head Coach

Where would Vinny T rank?
Old 11-12-2008, 01:08 PM   #25
RedKingGold
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD View Post
The Packers will be lucky to make the playoffs. No chance they reach the Super Bowl.

I'm sure many we're saying that about the Giants in 2007, the Colts in 2006, and the Steelers in 2005.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:11 PM   #26
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVic View Post
Where would Vinny T rank?

The Tim Brown of QBs. Anyone who sticks around long enough can pile up some great all-time numbers.

Now, being good enough and healthy enough to stick around for two decades is a skill in itself. But I see his (and Brown's) numbers as more a function of quantity than quality.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:22 PM   #27
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I'm sure many we're saying that about the Giants in 2007, the Colts in 2006, and the Steelers in 2005.

2007 Giants = started 6-2
2006 Colts = started 8-0 (9-0 if you keep going past the halfway mark)
2005 Steelers = started 6-2 (then 7-2 before they got another loss)

2008 Packers = started 4-4 (and now 4-5)

I don't think the Packers are the same. I hope you are right and they make the playoffs, but the Packers look horrible most weeks.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:28 PM   #28
RedKingGold
College Starter

Cringer/BrianD <----> Lathum
Old 11-12-2008, 01:31 PM   #29
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
2007 Giants = started 6-2
2006 Colts = started 8-0 (9-0 if you keep going past the halfway mark)
2005 Steelers = started 6-2 (then 7-2 before they got another loss)

2008 Packers = started 4-4 (and now 4-5)

I don't think the Packers are the same. I hope you are right and they make the playoffs, but the Packers look horrible most weeks.

I would love to see the Packers make the playoffs, but I can't suggest the possibility with a straight face. They looked horrible against the Vikings. Luckily the Vikings had a few key mistakes (which GB capitalized on) to overshadow a whole lot of sucking by GB.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:37 PM   #30
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

I voted under, but thinking about it I'm not sure about it. I initially went with the field idea others have mentioned, but the Titans have an easier road than that. Given they have a three game lead in the AFC currently it seems very likely they'll get a bye in the playoffs. Therefore, they only have to win a playoff game to get to the championship.

I'd still probably vote under, but I'm a lot less sure about it after looking at the standings.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:41 PM   #31
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Cringer/BrianD <----> Lathum

what exactly does this mean?
Old 11-12-2008, 01:47 PM   #32
RedKingGold
College Starter

Quote:
what exactly does this mean?

Continuum of fanboy reaction(s) in this thread.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:48 PM   #33
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:

As for the Giants, I will give you that one for sure. Somehow I let them slip my mind and I would still consider them the best team in the league probably, which goes in part to me saying the Giants rushing game is probably the best above as well. I hate to say it but the Giants just slipped my mind as I was probably more in an AFC mindset with my original post. Still, it gets them to the Superbowl if that is the case, which is what the poll was based on anyways.

I appreciate you admiting your gross oversight .

I just think we have a long way to go in the season. Indy looks to be coming together, as does Baltimore. And despite being dissapointing so far the Chargers have talent and the Broncos aren't a team I would want to face in the playoffs.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:50 PM   #34
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:

while I agree I am a big time biased Giants fan, it's hard to find holes in any arguments I make about them.

It's not like I am in the "aaron Rodgers for MVP" class
Old 11-12-2008, 01:56 PM   #35
MikeVic
Head Coach

Oh yeah well Steelers Steelers Pittsburgh Steelers. Steelers!
Old 11-12-2008, 02:00 PM   #36
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

And lets not go crazy with the Kerry Collins talk. I watched him with the Giants for years.

For starters he has 5 passing TD's this year. That puts him one behind JaMarcus Russel and 3 behind JT O'sullivan and Tyler Thigpen. He is the 21st ranked QB is passer rating behind Matt Schaub and Matt Ryan and 23rd in completion percentage.

There is a difference between being "one of the best of all time" and having big numbers because of being in the league a long time. He topped 4000 yards passing once and his career high in TD's is 22. If he was that great he would have been starting somewhere the last 2 years in a QB starved league.
Old 11-12-2008, 02:26 PM   #37
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
while I agree I am a big time biased Giants fan, it's hard to find holes in any arguments I make about them.

It's not like I am in the "aaron Rodgers for MVP" class

You have every right to be happy with the Giants, but remember the hapless bengals should have beaten them. They have weaknesses. Eli still makes serious brain-farts in every game, he's just getting better at making up for them. Also the secondary isn't the strongest in the league and teams can throw on you if their O-line manages to keep their QB alive.

If you let the Giants get ahead in a game, you're finished. If you jump on them quick and by more than 1 score, you can probably ride them out and beat them.

The Giants are still the best team in the NFL right now. The Titans need to keep winning because the first time they lose they'll cave in and probably lose most of the games after it. This is a team riding the "I'm invincible" train, once that train gets derailed, so does the Titans season.

Last edited by RendeR : 11-12-2008 at 02:29 PM.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 02:27 PM   #38
RendeR
Coordinator

DOLA: The Ravens scare the hell out of me. rookie coach, Rookie QB and Rookie RB and they're still putting up 30 a game. They best hope they can keep the defense playing at this level. one or two injuries on the defensive side and this is another team that could deflate fast.

As for this teams future? Oh dear god I hate Baltimore.......
Old 11-12-2008, 02:39 PM   #39
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
And lets not go crazy with the Kerry Collins talk. I watched him with the Giants for years.

For starters he has 5 passing TD's this year. That puts him one behind JaMarcus Russel and 3 behind JT O'sullivan and Tyler Thigpen. He is the 21st ranked QB is passer rating behind Matt Schaub and Matt Ryan and 23rd in completion percentage.

There is a difference between being "one of the best of all time" and having big numbers because of being in the league a long time. He topped 4000 yards passing once and his career high in TD's is 22. If he was that great he would have been starting somewhere the last 2 years in a QB starved league.

As I pointed out when I first made the comment, I am not saying he is great. I am pointing out that he IS GOOD though. He has accomplished stuff in his career, more then most QBs ever have. The guy can play.

I would take him over Trent Dilfer, Doug Williams, probably Jeff Hostetler (I would need to go back and review tapes ). They all won Superbowls with teams that weren't exactly passing offenses, like the Titans.

Anyways, I don't want to get carried away here. I am not out and out pimping the Titans. I think they are a pretty good team and a favorite to me at this point. Just like any other team though they could blow it before they even get to the big games.....like the favorites in Dallas did last year.
Old 11-12-2008, 03:15 PM   #40
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

I think this is the first time I've ever had the word "fanboy" even remotely associated with me. As much as I enjoy watching my Packers, I am usually the one yelling at other Packer fans for homer opinions and not looking at what really is going on.
Old 11-12-2008, 03:27 PM   #41
Samdari
Roster Filler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhillips View Post
they only have to win a playoff game to get to the championship.

This is looking like the case, I agree. There is a LOT of football left to be played, however, before they get to that. Would it be that big of a shocker if the Titans lost 3 close games in a row? And then went to Indy the last week of the season?

Even if that is the case, the likely wild cards are from among Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Indy, New England, the Jets. Any one of them would be favored against whoever comes out of the AFC West, and would be playing the #1 seed in the 2nd round. I'm not sure it would be a huge surprise if any one of those teams beat the Titans. I know that 3 weeks ago they beat the Colts, but Indy, Bmore and the Jets have all been more impressive the past two weeks than the Titans.

In fact, the scenario of the Colts gaining momentum and getting a wild card, beating the Titans handily week 17, scoring 50 on SD/Denver in the WC, and then going to Tenn on a roll is not all that farfetched. Most NFL observers still probably think this Indy team playing well is better than this Tennessee team playing well. Don't they?
Old 11-12-2008, 03:50 PM   #42
lordscarlet
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
You have every right to be happy with the Giants, but remember the hapless bengals should have beaten them.

Then why didn't they?

"...the better half of the Moores..." -cthomer5000
lordscarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 04:03 PM   #43
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
You have every right to be happy with the Giants, but remember the hapless bengals should have beaten them. They have weaknesses.

every team has weaknesses.

Quote:
Eli still makes serious brain-farts in every game, he's just getting better at making up for them.

That couldnt be further from the truth. I have watched every snap of every game this year, and Eli has gone long stretches without making bonehead plays. His 14-6 int ratio shows that. People just can't seem to accept the fact that Eli turned a corner. He is also the best QB in the league managing the 4th quarter.

Quote:
Also the secondary isn't the strongest in the league and teams can throw on you if their O-line manages to keep their QB alive.

They are 4th in the league in int's. They are very young and each week get better.

Quote:
If you let the Giants get ahead in a game, you're finished. If you jump on them quick and by more than 1 score, you can probably ride them out and beat them.

Again, impossible to say. The only game they have really been behind and in a bind was the Cleveland game. Haard to make that statement based on 1 game. Especialy the way Eli led them to a come from behind 4th quarter win in Pitt. They have the ability to throw down field and have one of the best receiving corps in the NFL.

Quote:
The Giants are still the best team in the NFL right now. The Titans need to keep winning because the first time they lose they'll cave in and probably lose most of the games after it. This is a team riding the "I'm invincible" train, once that train gets derailed, so does the Titans season.
[/quote]

well that I agree with

Last edited by Lathum : 11-12-2008 at 04:07 PM.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:09 PM   #44
Hammer755
High School Varsity

I don't get the Kerry Collins stuff either. One Pro Bowl, a career 1:1 interception ratio, 73.5 passer rating, and a 67-82 record as a starter (not including this year). The passing yards just mean he's been able to hang on in the league for a long time.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:13 PM   #45
MikeVic
Head Coach

Don't make me hate the Giants please. I actually like them right now with that D-line, Burress, and Bettis Jr.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:37 PM   #46
stevew
Hall Of Famer

I officially fell off the "tolerate the giants" bandwagon a month or so ago. Hopefully Bernard Pollard has Eli on his hitlist as well.
stevew is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 06:39 PM   #47
ColtCrazy
College Starter

The AFC is completely wide open right now. I can see 6 teams winning the AFC right now: Titans, Colts, Pats, Jets, Steelers, Ravens.

Now that I've listed them, it's hard to see how the Titans don't make the AFC Championship game.

It's them vs. the AFC East winner in the championship.
ColtCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 07:12 PM   #48
OldGiants
College Benchwarmer

The 18-0 Titans join the Beltriots by losing on an Eli-to-Burress pass with 36 seconds to play. This follows a play in which Manning ricochets a pass off three Titan helmets and Brandon Jacobs catches it between his butt cheeks on a third and 36.
"The case of Great Britain is the most astonishing in this matter of inequality of rights in world soccer championships. The way they explained it to me as a child, God is one but He's three: Father, Son and Holy Ghost. I could never understand it. And I still don't understand why Great Britain is one but she's four....while [others] continue to be no more than one despite the diverse nationalities that make them up." Eduardo Galeano, SOCCER IN SUN AND SHADOW
OldGiants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 09:32 PM   #49
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGiants View Post
The 18-0 Titans join the Beltriots by losing on an Eli-to-Burress pass with 36 seconds to play. This follows a play in which Manning ricochets a pass off three Titan helmets and Brandon Jacobs catches it between his butt cheeks on a third and 36.

I admit it, I laughed. Its stupid and won't happen, but I laughed.
Old 11-12-2008, 09:45 PM   #50
st.cronin
General Manager

Considering the poll: The Titans will almost certainly have a bye week and a home game to advance to the AFC championship game. Its hard for me to imagine them NOT making it.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote