Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-15-2005, 01:49 PM   #1
rkmsuf
Head Coach

Spank Me

I would have lost it had they said they found him inside a porta potty.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAN WAS LOOKING FOR SEX DRESSED AS A BABY
Next Story | Previous Story | Back to list

11:04 - 15 July 2005
Police had a shock when they checked a public toilet for drug users and found West man Paul Pennington wearing a nappy, baby's bib, and girl's dress, a court heard yesterday. He was also sporting shoulderlength hair tied up in bunches and was wearing tights and a stuffed bra when he emerged from a locked cubicle.

Pennington was carrying a baby's blanket and two rucksacks containing girl's clothes, baby's bottle and milk.

Exeter magistrates heard that police first let him walk away from the scene, but later arrested him at the city's bus station after checking his record which showed similar offences.

Pennington, who has learning disabilities, was given a fourmonth prison sentence suspended for a year after he pleaded guilty to engaging in a sexual activity in a public toilet.

Hewas also made the subject of a year's supervision order to allow probation officers to rehabilitate him and protect him from the public.

Prosecutor Karen Ball said Pennington, who lived in supported accommodation in Seaton, Devon, was discovered in a locked cubicle in toilets in the Cowick Street area of the city at 3pm on June 9.

Jeremy Wickham, defending, said there had been a possible application for an Anti-Social Behaviour Order against Pennington, but it had been dropped.

He said a jail sentence would leave Pennington homeless, forcing him to move to Exeter where he would receive less support to monitor his behaviour and protect the public.

Magistrates ordered forfeiture and destruction of the clothes and baby items, and Pennington had to pay £45 costs.

hxxp://www.westpress.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=146049&command=displayContent&sourceNode=145779&contentPK=12840549

rkmsuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 02:07 PM   #2
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

This article is poorly written. The first part only describes how he was dressed when they found them, then says that they found "similar offences" upon checking his record. What, it's against the law to dress up like a baby? Then arrest me now!

Anyway, it's only after that part that they explain what he was doing in the toilet.

Also, I don't understand how a jail sentence would leave him homeless. I assume the jail would be his home.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 02:09 PM   #3
rkmsuf
Head Coach

it's a mind blowing piece.

Quote:
Magistrates ordered forfeiture and destruction of the clothes and baby items

I mean did they really have to destroy the baby items and clothes? Bastards.
Old 07-15-2005, 02:22 PM   #4
Ksyrup

I was going to suggest that they send them to an orphanage, but I guess there aren't many babies with a size 36 waist.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 07-15-2005, 02:37 PM   #5
kingfc22
Head Coach

This is like an episode of CSI where the guy had a fetish of being a baby... very odd
Old 07-15-2005, 03:03 PM   #6
Ksyrup

I remember when Howard Stern, on his old TV show on that NY station, had some of these people on his show. What a freaking strange fetish.