Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-24-2005, 12:53 AM   #1
lighthousekeeper
College Starter

FM2006 question

How can I see an almanac of the players that have played on my team in the past or a listing of whose played on my team?

Is there anyway to view the stats of players once they've retired?

I can't find a way to do this within the game - are there any 3rd party tools that can do this?

lighthousekeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 01:08 AM   #2
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighthousekeeper
How can I see an almanac of the players that have played on my team in the past or a listing of whose played on my team?

I can't find a way to do this within the game - are there any 3rd party tools that can do this?

Unfortunately, there isn't any way in game to do this. I'm not aware of any 3rd party tools either, but I hope I'm wrong and there is one out there..
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 01:27 AM   #3
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:

If you go to Transfers and filter on Transfers Out it allows you to see who has left your team during each season. I don't know about retired stats though.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 08:54 AM   #4
lighthousekeeper
College Starter

it's unbelievable that with a game that's been around for so long and has such a such a huge fan base that this isn't available. i can see who my leading scorer of all time is, but not whose my 2nd leading scorer of all time. or for each season for that matter.
Old 12-24-2005, 09:52 AM   #5
scooter
High School Varsity

Quote:
it's unbelievable that with a game that's been around for so long and has such a such a huge fan base that this isn't available. i can see who my leading scorer of all time is, but not whose my 2nd leading scorer of all time. or for each season for that matter.

If you go to the History section on your team page, then the Players tab, I think you can get top scorer, top assist man, most yellow cards, etc. for each season you've played. I'm pretty sure there isn't a listing of 1 through 10 though.

I think this has to do with a difference in mentality between Americans and Europeans. They just don't seem to be as into stats as we are. Sure, they like to know how many goals a guy has scored, but goals against averages for goalkeepers and total "points" for outfield players don't seem to be stats that they track. So I wouldn't be too surprised that CM/FM doesn't get too carried away with statistics tracking. Just my .02
scooter is offline   Reply With Quote