Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-09-2008, 09:56 AM   #1
samifan24
Pro Starter

Looking for Fantasy Football League

I was surprised to not find any advertisements for vacancies in private fantasy football leagues here. I did a quick search here but didn't find anything except the auction league, which only needs alternates. Please let me know or shoot a PM if you're looking to fill a private league. The more competitive, the better.

samifan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 10:55 AM   #2
Racer
College Benchwarmer

We actually have one spot left in the auction league. A person dropped out yesterday. The auction is at 8 pm EST on Sunday August 17th if you're interested.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 10:57 AM   #3
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Dola, I also think as of yesterday the FOFC Keeper league had a spot open up. If that's something you're interested in, you might check that too. Not sure when their draft is though.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 11:37 AM   #4
samifan24
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer View Post
Dola, I also think as of yesterday the FOFC Keeper league had a spot open up. If that's something you're interested in, you might check that too. Not sure when their draft is though.

LOL, I'm in the keeper league but right now we don't know if we can get the league back (we're locked out right now).
Old 08-21-2008, 11:50 AM   #5
samifan24
Pro Starter

I created a fantasy league using the new Facebook fantasy football app. If you want to join the league, our live draft is Tuesday at 7 PM. Here's the link: Incompatible Browser | Facebook