Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-24-2008, 08:42 PM   #401
Esquared1
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJones4Heisman View Post
He does:

Yeah real percussion skills translate to this game pretty well. The main issue is reading the different kind of "notation" that these games use. If you can do that well, these games are a breeze for people that play well.

I played the game for the first time last night. After feeling proud of my Medium performance of "Wanted Dead or Alive", my wife's cousin sat down and ask for me to pick a song for him on Expert. I picked Rush's "Limelight" Performed at 96%. Then I picked And Justice for All. 97%

Amazing to watch in person. My wife's cousin has previous drums experience, and generally is a good all-around musician.
Old 03-25-2008, 07:30 AM   #402
Flasch186
Coordinator

how do you all hold the left drumstick for best performance. Im holding it the same as the right one but I see people holding it some chopsticky way or from underneath. what is the best way to do this?

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 09:28 AM   #403
MJ4H
Coordinator

You are referring to the difference between matched grip and traditional grip. Here is a summary of the two in a nutshell:

Traditional grip: back before modern drum carriers were made, drums were generally slung over the shoulder by a strap when marched with. This leads to the plane of the drum head being slanted in relation to the ground. This makes playing while holding both sticks in the same manner difficult, so a method was devised to hold one stick at a different angle so that it was easier to play on a slanted head. This is today called traditional grip. It is no longer considered necessary to use this grip since modern drum carriers hold the drum head parallel to the ground. However, you still see it a lot because a lot of drummers think it is more fun to play that way (more comfortable, etc.).

Matched grip: this is simply the most common sense way to play nowadays, since any other grip is unnecessary (see above). The sticks are held the exact same way by both hands.

If you would like more information about how to correctly hold the sticks in each of the two styles, feel free to ask or PM (I teach this stuff for a living).
MJ4H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 11:59 PM   #404
Esquared1
High School JV

A question for all: What types of drum pads have you used, and are you happy with the result?
Old 03-26-2008, 11:21 PM   #405
Ironhead
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esquared1 View Post
A question for all: What types of drum pads have you used, and are you happy with the result?

I have been using some gum rubber pads for a couple of months and have been really happy with them. They are holding up very well too - practically zero sign of wear.

In other news - I have had the urge to listen to the Jimi Hendrix Experience the past couple and my god it would be awesome to have some of these songs in the game. Come to think of it I would probably want Hendrix in the game before Zeppelin (pipe dream).

Last edited by Ironhead : 03-26-2008 at 11:23 PM.
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 06:49 AM   #406
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Today is my son's 11th birthday and as I mentionned before, we will have a litle Rock Band party this Saturday. We picked up a rental PS2 and the game with drum set, guitar and mic yesterday night. I set it up and my son started rocking. What an awesome game! Yeah, I've lived in a cave and have never even played Guitar Hero before so while I knew about the game (and about RB), I'd never lived it. I drummed, on easy because I suck at it, and he played guitar and it was seriously a lot of fun. My wife got back from the gym a little later on and she picked up the mic, more fun ensued...

My son didn't know we had that planned for him. You should have seen his eyes when we got to the video rental place, priceless...

and on a totally unrelated matter...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJones4Heisman View Post
If you would like more information about how to correctly hold the sticks in each of the two styles, feel free to ask or PM (I teach this stuff for a living).

I'm always amazed at the diversity we show here on FOFC. About no matter what kind of question you may have, someone will be well versed to help you out.

FM
Old 03-27-2008, 05:53 PM   #407
Esquared1
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead View Post
I have been using some gum rubber pads for a couple of months and have been really happy with them. They are holding up very well too - practically zero sign of wear.

In other news - I have had the urge to listen to the Jimi Hendrix Experience the past couple and my god it would be awesome to have some of these songs in the game. Come to think of it I would probably want Hendrix in the game before Zeppelin (pipe dream).

Would you say these pads help with stick rebound and keep the noise down to your significant others/neighbor's satisfaction?

I'd pay quite a bit more than 1.99 to download Zeppelin. Could you imagine Moby Dick on drums? Sick.
Old 03-27-2008, 10:58 PM   #408
Ironhead
College Prospect

Quote:
Would you say these pads help with stick rebound and keep the noise down to your significant others/neighbor's satisfaction?

I'd pay quite a bit more than 1.99 to download Zeppelin. Could you imagine Moby Dick on drums? Sick.

I was originally pretty happy with the noise reduction. It has been so long since I even heard what the standard drums sound like that I can't really compare it anymore. As for rebound - it adds "something" but at the end of the day you are still just hitting rubber fixed onto plastic. In my opinion it does make the pads feel better to hit over the standard drums.

Hope we get some more good DLC tomorrow.
Old 03-28-2008, 11:11 AM   #409
BigDawg
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:

I think I would wet my paints...LOL

I would have to go spend the 150 bucks for the double bass pedal mod.
BigDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 11:13 AM   #410
BigDawg
H.S. Freshman Team

Due to circumstances beyond my control we won't be announcing next week's DLC until Monday afternoon. Probably around 2... maybe earlier, maybe later... but I am aiming for 2. That's eastern time, post meridiem

BigDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 11:51 PM   #411
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Holy Fuck. I just finally got back on Live after a week without due to configuration issues with the new FIOS router. Downloaded the Boston Pack. Hoooolleeee shit.. I am grinning ear to ear.
Old 03-29-2008, 05:40 PM   #412
Ironhead
College Prospect

Got to play a set with Lonnie (DarkJoker on Live) and two other random players. I think Lonnie and the other guitar player got the worst end of it as the (mostly) random setlist was:

...And Justice for All
Tom Sawyer
Green Grass & High Tides
Won't Get Fooled Again
Timmy and the Lords of the Underworld

It was fun though. Would still like to round up some more FOFCers on Live though.

Last edited by Ironhead : 03-29-2008 at 05:49 PM.
Old 03-29-2008, 05:48 PM   #413
Dutch
"Dutch"

Ordered PS3 RB today. Amazon's price was $147 for the whole set. Also grabbed the 3rd party guitar that works on both GHIII and RB. Woot! Finally I don't have to go to other people's houses to play.

Last edited by Dutch : 03-29-2008 at 05:48 PM.
Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 04:47 PM   #414
Lonnie
High School Varsity

That was my son Alex playing with you Ironhead. He said, man that guy is good! Is he a real drummer? So you have a fan now.
Old 03-31-2008, 11:52 AM   #415
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Our six day rental period for the PS2 and Rock Band comes to an end today. Well technically tomorrow, but I need to bring it back for 6pm, so tonight's the last evening we'll have it.

Let me tell ya, that was an awesome six days, lots of fun. My son and I alternated between guitar and drums, most of the time playing it only at the easy level, but still, tons of fun. I only realized yesterday that we could have done the band world tour and unlocked about all the songs, so we only got to get Enter Sandman and Tom Sawyer very late last night, which brings me to the hidden awesomeness of that game: my wife played it, and enjoyed it, A LOT! She likes good rock music but has never been a gamer. Her first tries with the game were with the mic, then she tried the guitar but even at easy, most songs were a bit much for her. Then she discovered the easier bass guitar tracks. You should have seen her face when we unlocked Enter Sandman last Night. It was 11:30 and I was getting tired, but she was adamant that we try it, me on the drums, her on the bass. Again, more fun.

When I say hidden awesomeness about the game, I mean that at as I was playing alone at some point yesterday, she came by, asking me as if she was talking to a little kid: "so, you having fun?" Hell yeah was my reply. I told her that I envisionned that game making its way back into our home at some point in the future. We only have a Cube as gaming console, so this means I plan on splurgin for either a PS3, or more probably an Xbox360, with the game being the very first addition to it. I fully expected her to say something along the lines of "woah, hold on there" but she nodded and said that yeah, it was too much fun for us not to have one someday. I love my woman.

The fact I was able to play it alone, then with my son, or even with my wife and son was simply amazing. I mean, I could see this thing taking over our TV watching habits on some nights where there's nothing on the tube (which is quite often sometimes) or when I don't feel like surfing the web. And then, hearing my son humming Black Sabbath's Paranoid, or singing Mississippi Queen was just too great. He even started putting on the show last night, spinning the drums sticks between his fingers...

My four year old even wanted to try so I put him on the drum forone of the easy songs. My wife did the kick pedal and I held his hands for the rythm parts, then in solos, I'd let him go and he'd scream "ALL COLORS!!!!"... Good times.

Anyway, that was our story of the last 6 days.

Oh, and kudos to anyone who drums it higher than medium. I just can't get the rythm going with both the kick pedal and my arms going at it independantly. Maybe someday...

FM

Last edited by FrogMan : 03-31-2008 at 11:59 AM.
FrogMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 12:02 PM   #416
Flasch186
Coordinator

sounds like fun, good times.

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 12:04 PM   #417
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasch186 View Post
sounds like fun, good times.

it was, and I didn't even mention anything about the birthday party my son had on Saturday evening. Had 5 of his friends over, one of them had the good idea to bring his Guitar Hero guitar, so they were going at it with two guitars, the drum and the mic. Should have seen that bunch of 11-12 year olds going at it... Was more than worth the rental price.

FM
Old 03-31-2008, 12:05 PM   #418
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
Ordered PS3 RB today. Amazon's price was $147 for the whole set. Also grabbed the 3rd party guitar that works on both GHIII and RB. Woot! Finally I don't have to go to other people's houses to play.

Yeah, that was a helluva deal. Wanted to pull the trigger, but I've got too many other games to play. I will soon enough.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 12:41 PM   #419
kingnebwsu
College Benchwarmer

Excellent party game. Stupid neighbors just had a baby so we haven't got the "Shenaniganz" together for over a month. Time for a world reunion tour!
kingnebwsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 12:50 PM   #420
LionsFan10
High School Varsity

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the announcement yet from Harmonix. Anyway, tomorrow's download according to hmxsean is as follows ...

"Hey everybody!

This week we have a special present for you in celebration of April Fool's Day. For $0 (0 Microsoft Points) you can download-

"Still Alive" by GlaD0s and Jonathan Coulton (master)"

Now, tomorrow is April Fool's day so, there's a chance this could be a prank, but either way, just wanted to put this out there for everybody at FOFC.
Old 03-31-2008, 01:00 PM   #421
Sweed
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogMan View Post
Our six day rental period for the PS2 and Rock Band comes to an end today. Well technically tomorrow, but I need to bring it back for 6pm, so tonight's the last evening we'll have it.

Let me tell ya, that was an awesome six days, lots of fun. My son and I alternated between guitar and drums, most of the time playing it only at the easy level, but still, tons of fun. I only realized yesterday that we could have done the band world tour and unlocked about all the songs, so we only got to get Enter Sandman and Tom Sawyer very late last night, which brings me to the hidden awesomeness of that game: my wife played it, and enjoyed it, A LOT! She likes good rock music but has never been a gamer. Her first tries with the game were with the mic, then she tried the guitar but even at easy, most songs were a bit much for her. Then she discovered the easier bass guitar tracks. You should have seen her face when we unlocked Enter Sandman last Night. It was 11:30 and I was getting tired, but she was adamant that we try it, me on the drums, her on the bass. Again, more fun.

When I say hidden awesomeness about the game, I mean that at as I was playing alone at some point yesterday, she came by, asking me as if she was talking to a little kid: "so, you having fun?" Hell yeah was my reply. I told her that I envisionned that game making its way back into our home at some point in the future. We only have a Cube as gaming console, so this means I plan on splurgin for either a PS3, or more probably an Xbox360, with the game being the very first addition to it. I fully expected her to say something along the lines of "woah, hold on there" but she nodded and said that yeah, it was too much fun for us not to have one someday. I love my woman.

The fact I was able to play it alone, then with my son, or even with my wife and son was simply amazing. I mean, I could see this thing taking over our TV watching habits on some nights where there's nothing on the tube (which is quite often sometimes) or when I don't feel like surfing the web. And then, hearing my son humming Black Sabbath's Paranoid, or singing Mississippi Queen was just too great. He even started putting on the show last night, spinning the drums sticks between his fingers...

My four year old even wanted to try so I put him on the drum forone of the easy songs. My wife did the kick pedal and I held his hands for the rythm parts, then in solos, I'd let him go and he'd scream "ALL COLORS!!!!"... Good times.

Anyway, that was our story of the last 6 days.

Oh, and kudos to anyone who drums it higher than medium. I just can't get the rythm going with both the kick pedal and my arms going at it independantly. Maybe someday...

FM

Glad to hear you and your family had such a good time. It really is fun when the whole family can play.

I've played games for years from Odyssey to Intellivision to C64 to PC and on and on. My wife on the other hand has never really played anything and only tolerates my gaming. That is until Rock Band came along. She actually comes and finds me to see if I have time to play
Sweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 07:25 PM   #422
Voo
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFan10 View Post
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the announcement yet from Harmonix. Anyway, tomorrow's download according to hmxsean is as follows ...

"Hey everybody!

This week we have a special present for you in celebration of April Fool's Day. For $0 (0 Microsoft Points) you can download-

"Still Alive" by GlaD0s and Jonathan Coulton (master)"

Now, tomorrow is April Fool's day so, there's a chance this could be a prank, but either way, just wanted to put this out there for everybody at FOFC.

This is actually out on the marketplace right now, but not through the in game "music store". Sadly I think you need to play through portal to get any enjoyment out of it.
Voo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 11:45 AM   #423
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweed View Post
Glad to hear you and your family had such a good time. It really is fun when the whole family can play.

I've played games for years from Odyssey to Intellivision to C64 to PC and on and on. My wife on the other hand has never really played anything and only tolerates my gaming. That is until Rock Band came along. She actually comes and finds me to see if I have time to play

I'm a lot like that, going back to the C64. My wife more than tolerates my gaming, although I've never really been a bit console player, she knows I need to play on the PC to stay sane. I pretty much can see this when we make the move to get a console and Rock Band, that she will sometimes seek me to play, or team up with our son for a few songs...

Last night was cool. We knew it was our last evening and my wife absolutely wanted to try Enter Sandman on all three instruments. She started with the mic which went easy, then moved on to guitar, much more challenging and she had to be saved once or twice, then we finished the evening with her on drums. She started off by picking with a few easier tracks then went to her ultimate, Enter Sandman. We got both failed out at 91% the first time, trie again to be again failed out at 98% that time and we got it the third time, with her gettnig failed out with maybe 4 or 5 notes to hit. I finished it without her... Fun times...

And yeah, those were on the easy setting, gotta start somewhere, heh.

FM
Old 04-01-2008, 04:58 PM   #424
kingnebwsu
College Benchwarmer

Think of all the things we learned from the people who are...STILL ALIVE

That song is awesome. And anyone who hasn't played Portal needs to play it...it's an experience.
kingnebwsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 05:18 PM   #425
Ironhead
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
That was my son Alex playing with you Ironhead. He said, man that guy is good! Is he a real drummer? So you have a fan now.

Ah, explains why I heard silence when I said I was trying to get another FOFCer to join quickplay. lol

I actually ran into him again in random quickplay the next day. He is pretty good on guitar.

Last edited by Ironhead : 04-01-2008 at 05:19 PM.
Old 04-04-2008, 11:06 PM   #426
Kodos
Resident Alien

Any input as to which version (360 or PS3) is better?
Old 04-05-2008, 12:21 AM   #427
SackAttack
Head Coach

360 version gets the weekly tracks sooner

Also probably more people playing that version than PS3 online, if you care about the online.

Other than that...coin toss.
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 01:11 AM   #428
Kodos
Resident Alien

Cool. Probably won't get this for a while still, but the wife seems interested... so that's a rare plus.
Old 04-05-2008, 08:28 AM   #429
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
Cool. Probably won't get this for a while still, but the wife seems interested... so that's a rare plus.

same situation here. Won't be for a while but the wife has given approval for it so it will eventually get in the house and then, we will need a console, so I'm taking notes...

FM
Old 04-06-2008, 02:53 PM   #430
Esquared1
High School JV

To all: I know that I tend to lurk on this board, but that does not prevent us from jamming sometime. XBOX Live name "Esquared1". Feel free to add me as a friend.
Old 04-06-2008, 03:53 PM   #431
Ajaxab
College Benchwarmer

I may have hit the limits of my drumming abilities. Done 44 songs on hard and just can't crack the last 7-8. Don't Fear the Reaper (that last section beginning with the rapid fire reds kills me) and Foreplay/Long Time in the second last set have given me no end of grief. It still feels like something of an accomplishment to get this far though.
Ajaxab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 04:26 PM   #432
Ironhead
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajaxab View Post
I may have hit the limits of my drumming abilities. Done 44 songs on hard and just can't crack the last 7-8. Don't Fear the Reaper (that last section beginning with the rapid fire reds kills me) and Foreplay/Long Time in the second last set have given me no end of grief. It still feels like something of an accomplishment to get this far though.

If you are like most people you will start to hit road blocks right about now. I would recommend one of two things. One, you can try bearing down on the song you can't pass and just practice the hell out of it. Find out exactly what part is giving you trouble and examine what is it you are doing wrong (i.e. is it technique, is it just a pure speed issue, do you understand the pattern/rhythm, etc...). Alternatively you could go ahead and start on the first tier of Expert and see how far you can get. Many people report that after doing this they can then go back to Hard and beat songs they could never pass before since it seems much slower.
Old 04-06-2008, 06:54 PM   #433
Coop
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajaxab View Post
Wait till you get to expert on those songs, they are impossible
Old 04-11-2008, 05:41 PM   #434
Ironhead
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmonix
Hey everybody,

This week's DLC for $1.99 per song (160 Microsoft Points) or these songs can also be bought in a 3-song Classic Rock pack for $5.49 (440 Microsoft points). PS3 Store should be back up on Thursday so these tracks should come out then as well along with the last two weeks of DLC that they've missed.

"Call Me" by Blondie (master)
"Simple Man" by Lynyrd Skynyrd (master)
"Message in a Bottle" by the Police (master)

I will defo pick up Simple Man and Message in a Bottle. Might have to pick up Call Me for my girlfriend to sing.
Old 04-11-2008, 05:52 PM   #435
Anthony
Banned

those are some pretty good songs in that classic rock pack.
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 04:24 PM   #436
Ironhead
College Prospect

So, I finally pulled off a major personal achievement. I managed to break into the top 500 on the solo drums career on Xbox Live. Given that I have no real life experience and many of the people above me in the leaderboards are real life drummers it makes me feel pretty good. My girlfriend and I are moving into our first home in July and I want to pick up an el-cheapo electric drumkit to learn on for real.
Old 04-19-2008, 10:00 AM   #437
Lonnie
High School Varsity

That's a pretty awesome achievement Ironhead.

My son and I just finished the Endless Setlist on Band World Tour Expert. We were awarded Platinum Artist award. 58 straight songs on expert. We paused for about 10 minutes halfway through. I wish they would have went from hard to easy, because at 3 am playing GG&HT is a little rough. We only failed twice. Once on GG&HT and once on Flirting with Disaster. But made it through then easily on the second run.

So now we just have to get all the "Big in X" awards.
Old 04-19-2008, 10:03 AM   #438
Lonnie
High School Varsity

Dola.

Anyone get that new Motley Crue song on there? It's actually a bit better than I thought it was going to be.
Old 04-19-2008, 03:34 PM   #439
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
That's a pretty awesome achievement Ironhead.

My son and I just finished the Endless Setlist on Band World Tour Expert. We were awarded Platinum Artist award. 58 straight songs on expert. We paused for about 10 minutes halfway through. I wish they would have went from hard to easy, because at 3 am playing GG&HT is a little rough. We only failed twice. Once on GG&HT and once on Flirting with Disaster. But made it through then easily on the second run.

So now we just have to get all the "Big in X" awards.

58 songs? So, what, you haven't downloaded any of the extra content?

Or does it just not use the DLC for the Endless Setlist?
Old 04-19-2008, 07:36 PM   #440
Lonnie
High School Varsity

It only uses the original songs for the Endless Setlist. I have most of the DLC and none of them were included.
Old 04-20-2008, 03:30 PM   #441
Coop
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead View Post
So, I finally pulled off a major personal achievement. I managed to break into the top 500 on the solo drums career on Xbox Live. Given that I have no real life experience and many of the people above me in the leaderboards are real life drummers it makes me feel pretty good. My girlfriend and I are moving into our first home in July and I want to pick up an el-cheapo electric drumkit to learn on for real.

Nice, I think I'm ranked around 10,000 :lol but I haven't played drums since Dec.. My current goal is to get in the top 100 for guitar, I'm currently ranked around 140 so Im getting close.
Old 04-20-2008, 07:51 PM   #442
Mota
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
Nice, I think I'm ranked around 10,000 :lol but I haven't played drums since Dec.. My current goal is to get in the top 100 for guitar, I'm currently ranked around 140 so Im getting close.

That's pretty impressive! I'm around 30,000 on the drums and 70,000 on guitar. I'm doing drums on Medium, have almost all of them 5*. Guitars on Hard, I'm currently going back and redoing them to get 5* on all of them. It's definitely a lot easier the second time around as I'm a lot better than I was when I first finished the songs on hard.

The funny thing is that I'm actually a pretty good guitar player and have been playing for 31 years, but my drum ranking is considerably better. I find that playing the songs for real is actually easier in many cases than playing them on Expert.
Mota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 08:52 PM   #443
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

ooooh, I can see myself playing this game again some time soon as I did our taxes this afternoon (tax day is April 30 in Canada) and I see some pretty good returns in our future. Already started lobbying the wife...

FM
Old 04-21-2008, 04:47 AM   #444
Ragone
Pro Rookie

i was debating on this or gh3 for wii for awhile(wife wants one of them).. but apparently rb for wii will be missing alot of stuff in game..
Ragone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 09:36 PM   #445
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Just bought it, wife loves it. I've NEVER seen her get involved in a video game before.
Old 04-30-2008, 05:53 PM   #446
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

which guitar is it that plays both rockband and GH on PS3? I don't think it exists but I've seen reference to it in this thread...
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:00 PM   #447
watravaler
High School JV

Do they plan on releasing anything extra for the PS2 or XBox versions?
watravaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 06:11 PM   #448
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by watravaler View Post
Do they plan on releasing anything extra for the PS2 or XBox versions?

There is no Xbox version. Only Xbox 360. Did you mean Wii?

And no, no DLC for PS2 or (presumably) Wii.
Old 04-30-2008, 06:12 PM   #449
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
which guitar is it that plays both rockband and GH on PS3? I don't think it exists but I've seen reference to it in this thread...

Nyko's got one called the FrontMan, I believe, that does that. The Ant Commandos also announced a 4-in-1 guitar that's supposed to be compatible with all of the guitar games on both PS2 and PS3. That one isn't out yet.
Old 04-30-2008, 07:24 PM   #450
Kodos
Resident Alien

Is he asking just about the PS3 versions? In that case, doesn't the GHIII guitar work with Rock Band?