Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-28-2008, 11:58 PM   #1
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

McCready apparently confirms a long-term affair with Clemens (starting at Age 15)

Well now, it looks like the complete and utter destruction of Clemens's reputation is entering the final stages...

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...firms_aff.html

Barricaded behind tightly drawn blinds at her Nashville home Monday, country singer Mindy McCready confirmed a long-term affair with embattled pitcher Roger Clemens.

"I cannot refute anything in the story," a tearful but resolute McCready told the Daily News, which broke the story at midnight Sunday.

The News reported that the two met in a Florida karaoke bar when McCready was a 15-year-old aspiring singer and Clemens was a 28-year-old ace for the Red Sox and a married father of two.

SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:02 AM   #2
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

After the teenage McCready met Clemens at a Fort Myers bar called The Hired Hand, she returned with the Rocket to his hotel room, but there was no sex that night, sources told The News.

It wasn't until later, after McCready had moved to Nashville and become a country singing star, that the relationship turned intimate.
Old 04-29-2008, 12:04 AM   #3
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie View Post
After the teenage McCready met Clemens at a Fort Myers bar called The Hired Hand, she returned with the Rocket to his hotel room, but there was no sex that night, sources told The News.

It wasn't until later, after McCready had moved to Nashville and become a country singing star, that the relationship turned intimate.

as I just mentioned when we were PMing about this - I find that very hard to believe. And frankly, insulting to my intelligence.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:07 AM   #4
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
"The point is whether he was damaged by the allegations that he used steroids - he claims he was hurt. But if there are other women - and there's not just one case, but many - and he holds himself out as a family man and an American paradigm, it's relevant.

Man I have no love for Roger Clemens but what the fuck is that? If Clemens didn't sleep with this girl before she was 18, how is it relevant to a thing in the world besides his marriage?

Last edited by Radii : 04-29-2008 at 12:08 AM.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:14 AM   #5
Radii
Head Coach

dola, I don't want to come off as too naive here. I understand exactly how unlikely it is that "she came back to his hotel but they didn't get intimate until years later" is true at all. I also understand that he brought anything on himself that happens by the way he's acted in recent months.

I just find the point made in the part of the article I quoted to be ridiculous is all.
Old 04-29-2008, 12:32 AM   #6
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post
If Clemens didn't sleep with this girl before she was 18, how is it relevant to a thing in the world besides his marriage?

"The issue in Roger's suit against McNamee is Roger's reputation and how it has been damaged," said Richard Emery, one of McNamee's lawyers who is handling the defamation suit. "If it's proved that he's a philanderer, his reputation is already damaged. When you sue for defamation, you put your whole reputation in the community at issue. Anything is fair game, including his claim of sanctimonious purity. We would cross-examine him and other witnesses who might impact on his alleged behavior. We would probably subpoena her and witnesses who knew [of the relationship]. He's a 'family man' - he implies that. It's about what his damages are. All is fair game."

When you're suing that your reputation has been damaged, you're claiming you have a good reputation that can actually be damaged, in so doing, you're claiming that you've lived a clean life, essentially. The defendant has every right to impeach him on that.

Last edited by molson : 04-29-2008 at 12:33 AM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:34 AM   #7
bhlloy
Coordinator

I have no idea what relevance it has to the case, if they can't prove a crime took place. Just another round in the public opinion battle that is Clemens vs McNamee right now.

But after Clemens was so quick to throw his wife under the bus with the steroids, I hope she takes him to the cleaners now this has come out. I think that would be Karma, and I hope she gets a nice sympathetic judge.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:39 AM   #8
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
"The issue in Roger's suit against McNamee is Roger's reputation and how it has been damaged," said Richard Emery, one of McNamee's lawyers who is handling the defamation suit. "If it's proved that he's a philanderer, his reputation is already damaged. When you sue for defamation, you put your whole reputation in the community at issue. Anything is fair game, including his claim of sanctimonious purity. We would cross-examine him and other witnesses who might impact on his alleged behavior. We would probably subpoena her and witnesses who knew [of the relationship]. He's a 'family man' - he implies that. It's about what his damages are. All is fair game."

When you're suing that your reputation has been damaged, you're claiming you have a good reputation that can actually be damaged, in so doing, you're claiming that you've lived a clean life, essentially. The defendant has every right to impeach him on that.

Is that first paragraph entirely quoted from somewhere, or is that part of the quote from the story and partial explanation from you?

Thanks for the explanation. Somehow the sports fan in me really only saw steroids and his reputation as it relates to he hall of fame(since, as a sports fan, that's the only part of his reputation I really care about here).

So basically Clemens is a complete and utter moron, because he would know what you just explained, and he would know what skeletons are in his closet and that he's essentially opening himself up for complete and total character assassination, yet he has gone ahead w/ this lawsuit anyway.

Interesting.
Old 04-29-2008, 12:39 AM   #9
Groundhog
Coordinator

I'm beginning to think that maybe this Clemens fella aint such a great guy.
Old 04-29-2008, 12:44 AM   #10
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post

I have another question on this actually. Is simply the fact that he cheated on his wife damaging enough to blow his case, or is the purpose of that just to dig up dirt to embarrass him to the point that he would drop the lawsuit? Or would this only be relevant and damaging to him in a legal sense if it can be proved that he had sex with a minor?

If this were go to trial, is this a jury trial of the kind that we think about when we watch Law and Order where a jury is going to deliberate and judge Clemens' character from a legal standpoint, or is it handled in some other way?
Old 04-29-2008, 06:10 AM   #11
Subby
lolzcat

His wife probably knew about it.
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 06:39 AM   #12
WSUCougar
Rider Of Rohan

Threesome?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby View Post
His wife probably knew about it.
Old 04-29-2008, 06:54 AM   #13
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Is anyone else amazed at the avalanche of events that all could have been prevented if he would have simply stated, "Yes, I took steroids."? It would have been over and none of this mess would have taken place. Clemens' pride has got him into a world of hurt for no good reason outside of his selfish need to be in the Hall of Fame. Now his world is a wreck AND he's likely not going to be a Hall of Fame player.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 06:55 AM   #14
miked
College Starter

Quote:
I have another question on this actually. Is simply the fact that he cheated on his wife damaging enough to blow his case, or is the purpose of that just to dig up dirt to embarrass him to the point that he would drop the lawsuit? Or would this only be relevant and damaging to him in a legal sense if it can be proved that he had sex with a minor?

If this were go to trial, is this a jury trial of the kind that we think about when we watch Law and Order where a jury is going to deliberate and judge Clemens' character from a legal standpoint, or is it handled in some other way?

I had a big discussion about these points with my lawyer buddy. Apparently when you make a claim of defamation, even if it's professional life that's been hurt, your personal issues are very relevant. I was arguing that at the time McNamee "defamed" Clemens, he defamed him professionally and nobody even knew about this chick. His response was that once you file the defamation suit, everything about your character is fair game. So if he's the type of guy who holds himself to be a family man and then there's evidence he's been cheating on his wife for 10+ years, the jury can weigh that in as to whether they think he's the kind of guy who cheat at his job.
Old 04-29-2008, 07:11 AM   #15
larrymcg421
Head Coach

I can't believe he hasn't denied the affair by saying it was actually his wife that had the affair with McCready.

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner
larrymcg421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 07:12 AM   #16
Logan
Head Coach

I knew I shouldn't have just bumped the Clemens thread.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 07:13 AM   #17
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrymcg421 View Post
I can't believe he hasn't denied the affair by saying it was actually his wife that had the affair with McCready.

Gold. Pure gold.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 07:22 AM   #18
Crim
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
Gold. Pure gold.

+1

RIP
Crim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 07:24 AM   #19
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

+2

That was like the best post... ever.
Old 04-29-2008, 07:32 AM   #20
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

It's early yet.
Old 04-29-2008, 07:34 AM   #21
TroyF
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
Is anyone else amazed at the avalanche of events that all could have been prevented if he would have simply stated, "Yes, I took steroids."? It would have been over and none of this mess would have taken place. Clemens' pride has got him into a world of hurt for no good reason outside of his selfish need to be in the Hall of Fame. Now his world is a wreck AND he's likely not going to be a Hall of Fame player.

More and more everyday. Him and Bonds. I understand they want their records to be considered "clean," but the mountain of evidence with both is mind boggling. Bonds is going to end up in federal court over his lies. (for those who keep thinking he'll get off, look at how many cases the feds lose in a given year)

This last story about Clemens (one he knew was out there) is going to finish him in public life. After this story, even a lot of the die hard Clemens supporters are going to pretend he doesn't exist. A 15 year old girl when you are married with two kids? Were I able to go to the ceremony of his HOF induction, I'd turn my back on him while he spoke. He is more than a scumbag. I'm now thankful I hated the jack ass when he played so I can honestly say I never cheered for the guy to win a single game.
TroyF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 07:35 AM   #22
QuikSand
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by miked View Post
So if he's the type of guy who holds himself to be a family man and then there's evidence he's been cheating on his wife for 10+ years, the jury can weigh that in as to whether they think he's the kind of guy who cheat at his job.

Not only is this material to whether he cheated on his job (i.e. whether McNamee's allegations may be true) but it's also material to whether his character was such that he suffered a loss by the alleged defamation. if incidents like this turn out to persuade a jury, correctly in my view, that Roger Clemens is a total douche, then his ability to claim that his excellent reputation and good name has been besmirched is undermined.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 08:00 AM   #23
kurtism
High School Varsity

...still waiting for Suzyn's Waldman's take on all this.
kurtism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 08:29 AM   #24
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

As many times as this kind of stuff comes up, it still amazes me the things people get themselves into. Unbelievable.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 08:43 AM   #25
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

This man should be in jail for being a pedophile. This disgusting human being who prays on young children.
Old 04-29-2008, 09:46 AM   #26
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

I pray on the Baby Jesus, should I go to jail?
"Breakfast? Breakfast schmekfast, look at the score for God's sake. It's only the second period and I'm winning 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, the Whale, they only beat Vancouver maybe once or twice in a lifetime."
Fidatelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 09:57 AM   #27
Arles
Grey Dog Software

No thread referencing the Jesus and pedophile would be complete without this:

Old 04-29-2008, 09:58 AM   #28
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidatelo View Post
I pray on the Baby Jesus, should I go to jail?

No you're just wasting your time.

Last edited by Noop : 04-29-2008 at 12:43 PM.
Noop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 10:13 AM   #29
path12
Coordinator

Douche.
Old 04-29-2008, 12:41 PM   #30
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noop View Post
No your just wasting your time.

I guess your write.
"Breakfast? Breakfast schmekfast, look at the score for God's sake. It's only the second period and I'm winning 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, the Whale, they only beat Vancouver maybe once or twice in a lifetime."
Fidatelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:43 PM   #31
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

I didn't even notice that... you're instead of your, silly me.
Old 04-29-2008, 01:17 PM   #32
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:

I just sent this in to the Sports Guy's chat as my own.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 01:20 PM   #33
kcchief19
Pro Starter

Quote:
I have another question on this actually. Is simply the fact that he cheated on his wife damaging enough to blow his case, or is the purpose of that just to dig up dirt to embarrass him to the point that he would drop the lawsuit?
As I said in the other Clemens thread, I think it's both. I think the defense probably leaked this to let Clemens and his attorney get a taste of what they have and how are they will go to win the case. McNamee's lawyers won't show their whole hand, just enough to try to scare Roger into letting this go away -- and possibly settling on a counter claim brought by McNamee.
Quote:
Or would this only be relevant and damaging to him in a legal sense if it can be proved that he had sex with a minor?
In addition to the points made by Quik, miked and others, the other relevance of this is that Clemens has maintained he never cheated on his wife. This revelation only goes to show that he lied. Clemens said he wasn't at Jose Canseco's party. The photos show he lied. At trial, McNamee's attorneys simply will want to catch Roger in as many lies as possible -- if he lies about everything, how can we believe him when he says the claims McNamee makes are false?

From a legal standpoint, it's not about cheating on his wife -- had he came out and admitted it, he'd be fine. But when he lied about it, it goes to whether you can believe what he says.

Clemens has however throw his lawyers under the bus before so they would lie on his behalf so he wouldn't have to. To my knowledge, he has made no comment on, just his lawyers. So technically it's his lawyers who are lying, not him.
kcchief19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 01:24 PM   #34
kcchief19
Pro Starter

Quote:

Isn't this normally code for she gave "only" gave him a blow job? Who goes to a hotel room with a ballplayer and spends the night not having any sex at all? And what kind of 28-year-old douche takes a 15-year-old girl to his hotel room in the first place?
kcchief19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 01:26 PM   #35
rkmsuf
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcchief19 View Post
Isn't this normally code for she gave "only" gave him a blow job? Who goes to a hotel room with a ballplayer and spends the night not having any sex at all? And what kind of 28-year-old douche takes a 15-year-old girl to his hotel room in the first place?

Quote:
After the teenage McCready met Clemens at a Fort Myers bar called The Hired Hand,

eh, yeah
Old 04-29-2008, 02:02 PM   #36
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arles View Post
No thread referencing the Jesus and pedophile would be complete without this:

Nobody fucks with the Jesus.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 03:17 PM   #37
QuikSand
lolzcat

Quote:
Well now, it looks like the complete and utter destruction of Clemens's reputation is entering the final stages...

Let's hope not.

Douche.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 03:22 PM   #38
Oilers9911
College Benchwarmer

As stated above....yes I took steroids, would have saved Clemens a lot of grief. Now I hope he gets buried.

Last edited by Oilers9911 : 04-29-2008 at 03:23 PM.
Oilers9911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 03:25 PM   #39
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

I feel terrible for McCready. What awful luck for some anonymous source to break this story right as she's looking to promote her upcoming reality series and comeback tour.

Last edited by Maple Leafs : 04-29-2008 at 03:25 PM.
Maple Leafs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 03:29 PM   #40
Flasch186
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyF View Post
More and more everyday. Him and Bonds.

But would Clemens be treated so badly if he were black? Sorry Barry, had to.

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 04:46 PM   #41
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maple Leafs View Post
I feel terrible for McCready. What awful luck for some anonymous source to break this story right as she's looking to promote her upcoming reality series and comeback tour.

Maple Leafs wins the thread.
Old 02-18-2013, 01:40 AM   #42
miami_fan
Coordinator

HEBER SPRINGS, Ark.: Singer Mindy McCready dies in apparent suicide - Obituaries - MiamiHerald.com

Quote:
HEBER SPRINGS, Ark. -- Mindy McCready, who hit the top of the country charts before personal problems sidetracked her career, died Sunday in Arkansas in an apparent suicide. She was 37.

The Cleburne County Sheriff's Office said in a news release that McCready was found dead at a residence in Heber Springs from what appears to be a single, self-inflicted gunshot to the head. An autopsy is pending.

It wasn't the first suicide attempt for the troubled singer, whose list of problems only continued to grow in 2013.

McCready entered court-ordered rehab earlier this month after her father told a judge she was no longer taking care of herself or her children and was abusing drugs and alcohol. Her sons were put in foster care at the time, but it's not clear where Zander and Zayne were at the time of McCready's death.

McCready's longtime boyfriend David Wilson, the father of her younger son, died last month in Arkansas. Authorities found his body on the same porch where they discovered McCready's on Sunday, and his death also was investigated as a suicide.

The front porch light remained on Sunday night at McCready's home in the wooded lakefront community filled with large homes. Yellow crime-scene tape blocked off the front of the house, and a deputy sat watch over the property, referring questions to the sheriff. A pickup truck remained in the driveway.

Wilson's passing struck McCready hard. She issued a statement last month lamenting his death. She called him her soul mate and a caregiver to her sons in an interview with NBC's "Today." She said she'd never gone through anything as painful as his death.

"I just keep telling myself that the more suffering that I go through, the greater character I'll have," she said, according to a transcript of the interview.

News of McCready's death spread quickly Sunday night on Twitter, with major country stars paying their respects to the onetime Nashville darling.

"Too much tragedy to overcome. R.I.P Mindy McCready," wrote Natalie Maines of The Dixie Chicks.

And Jason Aldean added: "Just heard about Mindy McCready. My thoughts and prayers are with her 2 boys and her family."

Melinda Gayle McCready arrived in Nashville in 1994 still in her teens with tapes of her karaoke vocals and earned a recording contract with BNA Records.

In 1996, her "Guys Do It All the Time" hit No. 1 and its dig at male chauvinism endeared her to females. Her other hits included "Ten Thousand Angels," also in 1996, and her album by that title sold 2 million copies.

She spent the next 15 years chasing another hit as personal problems began plaguing her. Her problems included a custody battle with her mother over one of her sons, an overdose and discord in her love life.

McCready took her older son, Zander, from her mother and the boy's legal guardian, Gayle Inge, in late 2011. She fled to Arkansas without permission over what she called child abuse fears. Authorities eventually found McCready hiding in a residence without permission and took the boy into custody.

She and Wilson had a son, Zayne, in April 2012. The older son's father is McCready's former boyfriend Billy McKnight.

In May 2010, she was hospitalized briefly after police responded to an overdose call at a home in North Fort Myers, Fla., owned by her mother. This followed a stint on "Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew," where she declared herself to be clean from drugs. She is the fifth celebrity appearing on that show to have died.

But her troubles began earlier. In 2004, she was charged with obtaining the painkiller OxyContin fraudulently at a pharmacy. She pleaded guilty and was placed on three years' probation.

She violated the probation with a drunken driving arrest in May 2005. A few days after that arrest, she was beaten and her boyfriend at the time was charged with attempted criminal homicide. Then she attempted suicide in July 2005, overdosed in September 2005 and slit her wrists in December 2008.

Also that year, McCready was charged in Arizona with hindering prosecution and unlawful use of transportation. Those charges stemmed from an alleged attempt in June 2005 to purchase two high performance boats, but she claimed she was trying to stop a con man.

In July 2007, she was arrested in her hometown of Fort Myers, Fla., on misdemeanor charges of scratching her mother on the face during a scuffle and resisting sheriff's deputies.

She made headlines again in April 2008 when she claimed a longtime relationship with baseball great Roger Clemens. Published reports at the time said she met the pitcher at a Florida karaoke bar when she was 15 and he was 28 and married.

In June 2008, McCready was arrested and charged with violating her probation by falsifying her community service records relating to the 2004 drug charge. A month later, she entered an extended care facility for undisclosed treatment, and followed that with a 60-day jail sentence in the Williamson County jail.

McCready found some peace after her appearance on "Celebrity Rehab" and told The Associated Press in early 2010 she hoped to get her career restarted, write a book about her experiences and begin production on a reality show. She felt she'd finally gained some control over her life.

"It is a giant whirlwind of chaos all the time," she said. "I call my life a beautiful mess and organized chaos. It's just always been like that. My entire life things have been attracted to me and vice versa that turn into chaotic nightmares or I create the chaos myself. I think that's really the life of a celebrity, of a big, huge, giant personality."
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:27 AM   #43
Suicane75
Coordinator

Hopefully now she's at peace. Having weird sex and doing a lot of drugs with the angels. RIP Giant Celebrity Lady, RIP.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:01 AM   #44
Matthean
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
She is the fifth celebrity appearing on that show to have died.

That's a hell of a track record.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:12 AM   #45
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Good riddance to bad rubbish. She apparently killed her dog first. No sympathy from me.

Daily News headline…
Troubled country music star Mindy McCready, 37, kills her dog and then commits suicide
Old 02-18-2013, 10:14 AM   #46
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
Good riddance to bad rubbish. She apparently killed her dog first. No sympathy from me.

Daily News headline…
Troubled country music star Mindy McCready, 37, kills her dog and then commits suicide

Was she afraid s/he'd spill secrets?
Suburban Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:16 AM   #47
Butter
Coordinator

At least she didn't kill her kids.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:16 AM   #48
rowech
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post

Daily News headline…

She was beyond messed up. We as a society cannot continue to try and judge the actions of insane people by trying to use sanity. It will never match.
rowech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:16 AM   #49
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter_of_69 View Post
At least she didn't kill her kids.

Fair point.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:47 AM   #50
BillJasper
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthean View Post
That's a hell of a track record.

I need to remember never trust advice given by Dr. Drew.