Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

View Poll Results: If Trump Loses In November, What Do You Think Happens Next
Normal transition of power. He meets with Biden, stays until 1/20, comes to inauguration, etc. 5 5.56%
He doesn't fight the result, but resigns prior to the inauguration. 2 2.22%
He fights the result but gives up shortly before the inauguration (let's define "shortly" as "some time after the EC meets on 12/14") 30 33.33%
He fights the result all the way to January 20th. Has to be physically removed. 12 13.33%
He fights the result for a short time, but gives up and resigns before the inauguration 6 6.67%
He fights the result for a short time, but gives up an then we have a normal transition as per option 1. 30 33.33%
Other. (You know you gotta specify this one.) 5 5.56%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-04-2022, 09:43 PM   #4751
Brian Swartz
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep
We've been attacked by extra terrestrials zero times

That you know of ...
Brian Swartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 02:34 AM   #4752
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
Does anyone know why Space Force has suddenly become so important for Q theories regarding Trump? I'm usually at least casually aware of the common Q theories but even google is failing me now. The past couple of days I've seen several casual references to Space Force's importance in getting Trump back in office and I have no idea how this theory goes.

It's a variation on the "military (could be any branch and at times has been each of them I believe) has something like 290,000 arrest warrants for the deep state operatives and cabal. That any day now, they will announce martial law, round up all the bad guys and toss them in jail and return the former dear leader to his rightful place at the right hand of the father.

(ok, so I made that last part up; but it sounded good, and you get the idea; but the part about martial law being imminent is true. They do believe that) But like I said, it's been the army, marines, etc, now it just happens to be Space Force.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 05:13 PM   #4753
cuervo72
Head Coach

Office of the Clerk, U.S. House of Representatives

63 Rs vote NAY to NATO.
Old 04-05-2022, 06:18 PM   #4754
Danny
Head Coach

The Coast Guard is the ones you really have to worry about.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 01:32 PM   #4755
cuervo72
Head Coach

Thread by @tzimmer_history on Thread Reader App – Thread Reader App

Good wrap-up, I think. But "both sides" I'm sure.
Old 04-07-2022, 03:53 PM   #4756
Brian Swartz
Grizzled Veteran

Apparently Trump thinks its 'a little boring' without him in the national picture.

There's a heck of a lot to be said for boring.
Old 04-07-2022, 04:08 PM   #4757
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Imagine thinking that a so-called rights revolution is something that should be rolled back.
Old 04-07-2022, 04:11 PM   #4758
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Want to play "what if"? Trump is now saying he wished he had marched on the Capital. So:

What if Trump had marched with his followers on the Capital on 1/6? Could he have commanded the police force to step down? Could he have gotten his Secret Service agents to open a path for him and the crowd? Would the Capital security forces stop the President from entering? What would have happened?

Last edited by GrantDawg : 04-07-2022 at 04:52 PM.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 07:14 PM   #4759
RainMaker
Hall Of Famer

lol

Judge restores Jan. 6 defendant’s gun rights over DOJ objection - POLITICO
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 07:17 PM   #4760
RainMaker
Hall Of Famer

I forgot this was the woman who the judge let go to Mexico on vacation. It pays to be white in this country.
Old 04-07-2022, 07:20 PM   #4761
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
Want to play "what if"? Trump is now saying he wished he had marched on the Capital. So:

What if Trump had marched with his followers on the Capital on 1/6? Could he have commanded the police force to step down? Could he have gotten his Secret Service agents to open a path for him and the crowd? Would the Capital security forces stop the President from entering? What would have happened?

I don't know but it would have taken 30 seconds for someone to create a YouTube video with Symphony of Destruction as the soundtrack.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 07:21 PM   #4762
RainMaker
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I imagine they would have been let in and been allowed to do whatever they wanted to. Not like the Capitol Police put much of a fight up anyways.
Old 04-07-2022, 07:44 PM   #4763
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
I imagine they would have been let in and been allowed to do whatever they wanted to. Not like the Capitol Police put much of a fight up anyways.

I imagine that fat fuck having a heart attack from walking that far, let alone walking up steps.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 03:11 PM   #4764
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

2 acquitted, 2 mistrials in Michigan governor kidnap plot

Looks like the FBI/prosecutors screwed this one up.
Old 04-08-2022, 05:34 PM   #4765
RainMaker
Hall Of Famer

Reading through the case, it does seem like there was some entrapment there. And it is an FBI calling card to do this kind of stuff. A lot of "we stopped a terror plot" that was really "we had an FBI agent undercover trying to talk some idiots into committing a violent act".

It does seem like the right verdict and some smart legal folks are saying the same. But having seen similar cases go against Muslims, it does feel like being white helped them an awful lot.
Old 04-09-2022, 02:34 AM   #4766
PilotMan
Head Coach

Thoughts on the Meadows/donJr text message exchange? Does it rise to conspiracy? It would seem to be pretty cut and dried to me.

Like Steam?

Old 04-09-2022, 07:56 AM   #4767
GrantDawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
Thoughts on the Meadows/donJr text message exchange? Does it rise to conspiracy? It would seem to be pretty cut and dried to me.
I imagine how see you see it lies in the partisanship of the beholder. It seems pretty clear cut to me as well, but if you believe the election was stolen then all Don Jr. was doing encourage Meadows not to let the crazy liberals get away with it.
Old 04-09-2022, 08:23 AM   #4768
Swaggs
Coordinator

I would suspect it may be less of a big deal if Trump didn’t have all of his family on his campaign payroll. I think it would be one thing if it is a family member, in denial, fantasizing out loud. But Trump had everyone drawing six figure salaries from his campaign and that seems like they would deserve more scrutiny.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2022, 08:44 AM   #4769
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:

Like everything else nothing will happen. Garland is a dickless wonder who is terrified of the appearance of the process being politicized.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2022, 08:57 AM   #4770
Ksyrup

I believe Garland was chosen based on what Biden wanted. He has this fantasy that unity and bipartisanship still works and that prosecuting political figures for things that are interconnected with partisan issues will destroy the country (apparently in a different way than it is on a path to destruction now).
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Last edited by Ksyrup : 04-09-2022 at 08:57 AM.
Old 04-09-2022, 03:55 PM   #4771
RainMaker
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I'm sure Hunter Biden sells painting for more than they are worth because people want to get close to his Dad. But it's still astounding to me how the media has mostly treated that as the same as Trump's kid trying to overthrow the United States government.
Old 04-09-2022, 06:42 PM   #4772
PilotMan
Head Coach

Justice is moving so slowly it's irrelevant.

Like Steam?

Old 04-10-2022, 08:49 AM   #4773
GrantDawg

I got another guessing game: when the Republicans take over the House next year, how many times will they impeach Biden? I say they will try multiple times, but they are going to want to hit at least two because Trump was impeached twice. Can they pull off three or more impeachments in two years?

Last edited by GrantDawg : 04-10-2022 at 08:50 AM.
Old 04-10-2022, 09:05 AM   #4774
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
I got another guessing game: when the Republicans take over the House next year, how many times will they impeach Biden? I say they will try multiple times, but they are going to want to hit at least two because Trump was impeached twice. Can they pull off three or more impeachments in two years?

Let them. Then I hope the senate votes to remove him. BAM!! Say hello to President Harris!!
Old 04-10-2022, 09:05 AM   #4775
Ksyrup

Will leadership go for the "elect Trump Speaker and impeach everyone above him" plan? That's what I'm curious about. Are they going to act out the fantasy because they can?
Old 04-10-2022, 09:12 AM   #4776
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
Will leadership go for the "elect Trump Speaker and impeach everyone above him" plan? That's what I'm curious about. Are they going to act out the fantasy because they can?

I don't think Trump wants anything to do with that. It's actual work. He wants to do his rallies and hold court at Mar A Lago.
Old 04-10-2022, 09:18 AM   #4777
Ksyrup

I don't know. The revenge factor would be strong with that plan. Just the idea of him presiding our Congress would make it difficult to wipe the smile off his face.

I've posted this before, but I was once in a similar situation professionally where a series of orders we issued were thrown out because the person signing them did not have authority to issue them (despite what we were told). The process was to have the governor appoint someone. Leadership thought it would be hilarious to have the governor appoint the same guy who had signed the first orders as an F U to the other side. And that's exactly what they did.

This reminds me of that situation, on a much grander scale, of course. You do it because you can and because it drives home the point that resistance is futile - we get what we want one way or the other.
Old 04-10-2022, 12:19 PM   #4778
PilotMan
Head Coach

Any of these plans reduce the US to Banana Republic levels of legitimacy.

Like Steam?

Old 04-10-2022, 01:30 PM   #4779
cuervo72
Head Coach

I've been wondering lately, while we're on impeachment and the house and all that jazz. Say (fates forbid) something happens to Biden or Harris. Odds Rs would force the VP role to remain vacant? Has to be pretty high, right?
Old 04-10-2022, 01:53 PM   #4780
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuervo72 View Post
I've been wondering lately, while we're on impeachment and the house and all that jazz. Say (fates forbid) something happens to Biden or Harris. Odds Rs would force the VP role to remain vacant? Has to be pretty high, right?

100% chance of no VP replacement.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 01:58 PM   #4781
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Dola- I guess it’s possible Murkowski or Collins or Romney could all become VP.

So like 0% chance of replacement when it’s 50/50 if he croaks before the midterm. And a slight chance of a neutered option after the midterms but like a 1% chance.
Old 04-10-2022, 06:24 PM   #4782
RainMaker
Hall Of Famer

Old 04-11-2022, 06:23 AM   #4783
GrantDawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Let them. Then I hope the senate votes to remove him. BAM!! Say hello to President Harris!!
I would be shocked if they could ever get the number needed in the Senate to convict. If they could, then both of them would be kicked.
Old 04-11-2022, 06:50 AM   #4784
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
I would be shocked if they could ever get the number needed in the Senate to convict. If they could, then both of them would be kicked.

I meant more the dems should also vote to remove to purposely put Harris in place.
Old 04-11-2022, 11:53 AM   #4785
Atocep
Coordinator

Trump is sitting on $105 million for a potential reelection campaign and Republicans are starting to complain that he isn't using any of it to help 2022. He's donated just 200k so far and that has gone almost entirely to people running against those that either voted to impeach or those that voted to certify the 2020 election.

The Trump campaign's response was basically his endorsement boosts a candidate's fundraising so he doesn't have to donate.

I'm not sure how many ways this guy can show he's only about himself yet people will continue to go along believing he's going to look out for them.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 12:18 PM   #4786
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
Trump is sitting on $105 million for a potential reelection campaign and Republicans are starting to complain that he isn't using any of it to help 2022. He's donated just 200k so far and that has gone almost entirely to people running against those that either voted to impeach or those that voted to certify the 2020 election.

The Trump campaign's response was basically his endorsement boosts a candidate's fundraising so he doesn't have to donate.

I'm not sure how many ways this guy can show he's only about himself yet people will continue to go along believing he's going to look out for them.

To be fair, with the exception of a few of the really dull ones they all know who and what he is.

It's fun to laugh at the Ted Cruzes of the world, but lets not pretend they are stupid. They know exactly what he is but also realize their base doesn't, so they have to toe the line.
Old 04-11-2022, 12:22 PM   #4787
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Jr's text to Meadows shows how Trump Sr. has better instincts than his son does.

Junior sent a text effectively saying "Hey, we have the power to overturn the election, so let's do it." That's a really bad text to have sent.

Had Don Sr. sent it, he would have been sure to preface it with some reference to the fraud and how everyone knows he really won, so let's make sure the truth comes out.

It would have been the same thing: plotting a coup. But Trump Sr. always knows to give himself the patina of deniability. Junior is just too . . . crude. He does not quite get when you need to give lip service to the lie.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 12:26 PM   #4788
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
To be fair, with the exception of a few of the really dull ones they all know who and what he is.

It's fun to laugh at the Ted Cruzes of the world, but lets not pretend they are stupid. They know exactly what he is but also realize their base doesn't, so they have to toe the line.

I imagine what the McConnells/Cruzes want is for Trump to go away but to not have the GOP be the ones to do it. Either the Dems or a heart attack or something.

They want to keep Trumpism but without the electoral liability of Trump himself. And without his base blaming them for doing anything.

Last edited by albionmoonlight : 04-11-2022 at 12:42 PM.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 03:47 PM   #4789
RainMaker
Hall Of Famer

Old 04-11-2022, 04:52 PM   #4790
Thomkal
Head Coach

Glad I didn't go to Penn
Old 04-11-2022, 05:20 PM   #4791
Ksyrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post
Jr's text to Meadows shows how Trump Sr. has better instincts than his son does.

Junior sent a text effectively saying "Hey, we have the power to overturn the election, so let's do it." That's a really bad text to have sent.

Had Don Sr. sent it, he would have been sure to preface it with some reference to the fraud and how everyone knows he really won, so let's make sure the truth comes out.

It would have been the same thing: plotting a coup. But Trump Sr. always knows to give himself the patina of deniability. Junior is just too . . . crude. He does not quite get when you need to give lip service to the lie.

TBF, it's hard to overcome the coke.
Old 04-11-2022, 05:38 PM   #4792
Brian Swartz
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight
They want to keep Trumpism but without the electoral liability of Trump himself. And without his base blaming them for doing anything.

Yep. Most politicians don't get to that kind of position without learning to extract the maximum from a situation.
Old 04-13-2022, 05:51 AM   #4793
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Arkansas resident Richard Barnett rejects plea deal in January 6 case | KARK
Old 04-13-2022, 07:57 AM   #4794
Kodos
Resident Alien

Hopefully they nail him pretty good.
Old 04-13-2022, 08:11 AM   #4795
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
Hopefully they nail him pretty good.

If they don't make an example of the guy who literally sat at the desk of the Speaker of the House, feet up, with a shit eating white privilege grin on his face just shut it all down.

I can't tell if these guys are this stupid, or if they actually think it was their right to be there since it is "the peoples house"

Last edited by Lathum : 04-13-2022 at 08:15 AM.
Old 04-13-2022, 09:03 AM   #4796
Flasch186
Coordinator

I think they're now betting on a lot of Pardons come 2023

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2022, 09:25 AM   #4797
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Yeah, they may as well run out the clock and hope for a pardon once trump takes office again.
Old 04-13-2022, 11:43 AM   #4798
RainMaker
Hall Of Famer

Two unrelated stories.

Former NC congressman, chief of staff to Trump removed from state voter rolls :: WRAL.com

Homeless man sister calls mentally ill is 1st arrest in Florida voter fraud investigation | WEAR
Old 04-13-2022, 12:02 PM   #4799
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

WTF is this headline?
Old 04-13-2022, 03:32 PM   #4800
RainMaker
Hall Of Famer

50 hours of community service.

Two men from The Villages admit to casting multiple ballots in 2020 election - Orlando Sentinel

5 years in prison

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ele...ppeal-n1262691