Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-29-2009, 01:40 AM   #401
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle View Post
If you're a Niners fan, do you want a top 5 pick? It's tough to forecast the draft this far out, but it seems like there might be pretty decent depth at the top of the draft, and top 5 picks require so much damn money.

I don't see any way the niners get a top 5 pick. There are way to many bad teams out there plus their division is shit.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:45 AM   #402
stevew
Hall Of Famer

The Niners have the Panthers first round pick in 2010, Lathum.

Last edited by stevew : 09-29-2009 at 01:45 AM.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:48 AM   #403
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Traded picks for 2010(first 3 rounds only)

NFL Draft 2010

1st Round
Denver from Chicago - QB Jay Cutler. Final payment.
Seattle from Denver - 2009 NFL Draft trade
San Francisco from Carolina - 2009 NFL Draft trade

2nd Round
New England from Jacksonville – 2009 NFL Draft trade
New England from Tennessee - 2009 NFL Draft trade
Kansas City from Atlanta - TE Tony Gonzalez

3rd round
Philadelphia from Seattle 2009 NFL Draft trade
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:51 AM   #404
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
The Niners have the Panthers first round pick in 2010, Lathum.

ahh
Old 09-29-2009, 01:53 AM   #405
Groundhog
Coordinator

So, 3 2nd rounders for the Patriots in 2010. Interesting.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:20 AM   #406
gstelmack
Pro Starter

One thing on Delhomme: he sat for 5 years in New Orleans, and is now entering his 7th year with the Panthers. He has hit 34 years old. He's not a young QB anymore. The Panthers definitely should be starting to look for the heir apparent.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:48 AM   #407
Kodos
Resident Alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
I don't think that word means what you think it means.

I mean who aren't retired, asswhite.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:20 AM   #408
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbergey22 View Post
So you think they are much worse this year? I'll log that to my memory bank along with the people that said Favre will throw 20 ints this year and that Cutler is a top tier QB. I imagine I will have plenty of ammo after the season the way things are headed I was surprised the Kevin Smith had such a good game against the Vikings defense. Of course when you have to double cover CJ the whole game it could leave some holes in the defense.

Ok reading back over this thread I have to say "holy shit man get off the homer bus"

The vikings D is good, its not great, its not nearly as good as it has been in the past. Cutler is an excellent QB and once the bears offense really gels with him I think you'll be eating some major crow. 20 INTs is not an unreasonable estimate for a 40 yr old QB who gets worn down midway through the season and tends to force a lot of balls in where they won't fit.

As for the Niner game, the Vikings shut out the niners on 3rd down, They didn't have Gore on the field and STILL it required a last second MIRACLE of a play for the vikings to win that game.

Perhaps the Vikings fans out there ought to realize they got really fucking lucky and shut the hell up about this game already =)

Minnesota is very beatable, San Francisco is a solid team with a good defense.

Fans like You and Lathum are starting to drive me batshit crazy with the run-on babbling in Homer-ease.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:32 AM   #409
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

I like RendeR

lets make out
Old 09-29-2009, 09:41 AM   #410
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Wait, someone is actually arguing that Frank Gore would not have helped the 49ers? Really?

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner
larrymcg421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:01 AM   #411
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu View Post
I like RendeR

lets make out

I still hope the fourty-whiners lose every game for the rest of eternity.

Still like me?
Old 09-29-2009, 10:01 AM   #412
Logan
Head Coach

Dude, Gore can't sniff Kevin Smith's jock. Let it go!

Last edited by Logan : 09-29-2009 at 10:01 AM.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:04 AM   #413
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
Dude, Gore can't sniff Kevin Smith's jock. Let it go!

Kevin who?
Old 09-29-2009, 10:08 AM   #414
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

Isn't that the Jay and Silent Bob guy?
Old 09-29-2009, 10:10 AM   #415
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post

Fans like You and Lathum are starting to drive me batshit crazy with the run-on babbling in Homer-ease.

Dude, you need to work on reading comprehension.

I openly make fun of myself about my homerism. I can at least try and be honest about the Giants and would never be crazy enough to make a statement as idiotic as the niners were better off without Gore.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:18 AM   #416
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Ok reading back over this thread I have to say "holy shit man get off the homer bus"

The vikings D is good, its not great, its not nearly as good as it has been in the past. Cutler is an excellent QB and once the bears offense really gels with him I think you'll be eating some major crow. 20 INTs is not an unreasonable estimate for a 40 yr old QB who gets worn down midway through the season and tends to force a lot of balls in where they won't fit.

As for the Niner game, the Vikings shut out the niners on 3rd down, They didn't have Gore on the field and STILL it required a last second MIRACLE of a play for the vikings to win that game.

Perhaps the Vikings fans out there ought to realize they got really fucking lucky and shut the hell up about this game already =)

Minnesota is very beatable, San Francisco is a solid team with a good defense.

All good points other than the facts.

The Vikings outgained San Fran by over 200 yards and clearly were the better team.

Brett Favre has throw 1 pic thus far this year and has been very cautious thus far.

Jay Cutler has looked exactly how I thought. Great arm bad decisions. Remind anyone of another QB that is currently being debated in another thread?

I bolded the one part because that makes no sense. The Vikings havent had a great defense since the late 80s. My point was the defense would be just like it has the past 3 years. Shutdown the run and give up a lot of passing yards. I see nothing that makes me believe that wont be the case again this year.

And I am not as nearly of a bias homer as you guys want to think. I am a realist. Teams beat the Vikings by passing on them and not running on them. Gore could have made a difference catching balls out of the backfield but very unlikely by running the ball.
jbergey22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:21 AM   #417
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Dude, you need to work on reading comprehension.

I openly make fun of myself about my homerism. I can at least try and be honest about the Giants and would never be crazy enough to make a statement as idiotic as the niners were better off without Gore.

I love how u clowns make up the fact that I said the niners would be better off without Gore. I said he wouldnt have made much of a difference in that particular game. As far as the next 2-3 games go for them its a huge loss.

Last edited by jbergey22 : 09-29-2009 at 10:23 AM.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:31 AM   #418
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
All good points other than the facts.

The Vikings outgained San Fran by over 200 yards and clearly were the better team.

Brett Favre has throw 1 pic thus far this year and has been very cautious thus far.

Jay Cutler has looked exactly how I thought. Great arm bad decisions. Remind anyone of another QB that is currently being debated in another thread?

I bolded the one part because that makes no sense. The Vikings havent had a great defense since the late 80s. My point was the defense would be just like it has the past 3 years. Shutdown the run and give up a lot of passing yards. I see nothing that makes me believe that wont be the case again this year.

And I am not as nearly of a bias homer as you guys want to think. I am a realist. Teams beat the Vikings by passing on them and not running on them. Gore could have made a difference catching balls out of the backfield but very unlikely by running the ball.

The "Fact" is Yer also missing the point that I agree with you, the vikings dominated this game, should have been up 20+ points, and yet, for some reason they were still LOSING with 12 seconds to play. The vikings were extremely lucky to count this as a win and there is really nothing about this game that they should be particularly proud of.

Not impressed.

Your assumption that a star level running back's presence wouldn't make a difference in the running game is simply homer-istic ignorance. At the very least his presence opens up opportunities for everyone else to make plays, both running and passing.

Try reading the post before spouting more homerism. You discounted someone saying Favre would throw 20 picks this year, I simply stated that it is ENTIRELY possible because of his performance the past few seasons. He doesn't have the laser arm he used to have and about halfway through the season he gets tired. he has always forced the ball into tight spots and later in the season he throws FAR more picks than he does at the beginning. His CURRENT standing is irrelevant to the discussion of his regular fall off in the second half of the year.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:39 AM   #419
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
It might have actually helped the niners as they didnt feel a need to run the ball so much and get little to nothing from it.

looks to me like you are saying the niners were better off without him...
Old 09-29-2009, 10:40 AM   #420
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

Render, Do you beat the Saints by stopping the run? Do you really think Gore would have done much better than 25 carries for 54 yards? There was some passes that Coffey fucked up on the Gore would have caught and possibly made a minimal difference and perhaps he could have opened something up for one of the WRs. Athough Bruce and Morgan dont exactly put the fear of god in anyone I wouldnt think.

Why teams run the ball against the Vikings is beyond me. The 49ers moved the ball fairly well when they stopped running it for a little over 2 yards a carry.

Yes I am a homer but do you really think it bothers me when a good back comes to town and runs the ball 20-25 times for around 50 yards when a team with a crap back gives up on it 10 carries in and passes against the Vikings shaky pass defense. Id much rather have teams trying to force the run than passing against them.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:41 AM   #421
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
looks to me like you are saying the niners were better off without him...

This was before I realized they tried to run it 25 times with Coffey anyway. My apoligies for that. It didnt seem like he had that many carries.

The Giants are one of the teams that could run the ball against the Vikings because their line is so solid and Jacobs can wear down the Vikings small quick LBs.

Last edited by jbergey22 : 09-29-2009 at 10:53 AM.
Old 09-29-2009, 11:01 AM   #422
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Render, Do you beat the Saints by stopping the run? Do you really think Gore would have done much better than 25 carries for 54 yards? There was some passes that Coffey fucked up on the Gore would have caught and possibly made a minimal difference and perhaps he could have opened something up for one of the WRs. Athough Bruce and Morgan dont exactly put the fear of god in anyone I wouldnt think.

Why teams run the ball against the Vikings is beyond me. The 49ers moved the ball fairly well when they stopped running it for a little over 2 yards a carry.

Yes I am a homer but do you really think it bothers me when a good back comes to town and runs the ball 20-25 times for around 50 yards when a team with a crap back gives up on it 10 carries in and passes against the Vikings shaky pass defense. Id much rather have teams trying to force the run than passing against them.

WTF do the saints have to do with anything? yes Gore would have done more than Coffey, he's faster and generally just better overall. He's also better catching the ball. You're continued badgering about "why teams bother to run on us at all" is just fucking stupid. Teams can and have run on the vikings before, its not unheard of and its not surprising. yes the Vikings have a good run D, but its not an all powerful all stopping wall.

Is it so hard to simply admit the Niners have a decent team and that the Vikings need to work their asses a lot harder if they plan to go far this year? Because right now the Vikings are not impressing people. They're playing down to the competition and that just screams "we're lazy"
Old 09-29-2009, 11:16 AM   #423
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

I just wonder what people will say when Favre does his mid-to-late season imploding act like last season. Hopefully, for the Vikings' sake, they have some wins banked up so they are in good position to make the playoffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Cloud
None of this shit is personal. It's the internet.
RomaGoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:23 AM   #424
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
WTF do the saints have to do with anything? yes Gore would have done more than Coffey, he's faster and generally just better overall. He's also better catching the ball. You're continued badgering about "why teams bother to run on us at all" is just fucking stupid. Teams can and have run on the vikings before, its not unheard of and its not surprising. yes the Vikings have a good run D, but its not an all powerful all stopping wall.

Is it so hard to simply admit the Niners have a decent team and that the Vikings need to work their asses a lot harder if they plan to go far this year? Because right now the Vikings are not impressing people. They're playing down to the competition and that just screams "we're lazy"

Umm I believe Ive said the 49ers would probably win their division. I would think that is admission that they are a "decent" team.

If 3 straight years of leading the league in run defense doesnt convince you I guess nothing will They have given up 2 100 rushers in 51 games so I guess you are right it is not unheard of.

Who are these people they are not impressing? You? They snuck into the playoffs and got pounded in the first round. What were you expecting, The 85 Bears?

Ive actually been pretty impressed. Theyve yet to have a solid performance and are undefeated. They've won 2 road games and pulled out a game in the final seconds where they made a lot of mistakes against a "Decent" team that will win their division.

Last edited by jbergey22 : 09-29-2009 at 11:32 AM.
Old 09-29-2009, 01:07 PM   #425
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Picking up on our earleir discussion about the Dolphins QB situation. Well, it looks like they decided that the season isn't quite over. They didn't get Garcia, but traded the Chiefs for Tyler Thigpen.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).

Last edited by Honolulu_Blue : 09-29-2009 at 01:08 PM.
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:41 PM   #426
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

See, jbergey22, no one is arguing with you that Minnesota does not have a very good run defense. Had you come in here and said that, people would have agreed with you. No one doubts that Starcaps is a hell of a steroid masking agent.*

They are taking exception with you coming in here and pulling the whole "I got three beers in me and I says that you better not even try and thinks about pullin' that running shit on the fuckin Vikings, man. We's the combination of the '78 Steelers and pig iron!"

You are just being kind of silly, which is what is grating folks. IMHO, it's fine b/c football message boards are wonderfully silly and relaxing places. And we want people to bring passion here. But this does seem to be a "it's not what you say, it's how you say it" kind of place. If it does not bother you, then it does not bother us. If, however, you would prefer a more in-depth discussion, the tone (more than the actual point you are making) is what is standing in the way.

*I know, I know. Just thought that it would be fun to throw that in and make your head turn purple for a second there.

Last edited by albionmoonlight : 09-29-2009 at 01:41 PM.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 03:14 PM   #427
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
Picking up on our earleir discussion about the Dolphins QB situation. Well, it looks like they decided that the season isn't quite over. They didn't get Garcia, but traded the Chiefs for Tyler Thigpen.

Wouldn't this mean the season is, indeed, over?

Quote:
Old 09-29-2009, 03:15 PM   #428
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

I've decided that I also like albionmoonlight.

lets make out
Old 09-29-2009, 03:15 PM   #429
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

And the Eagles cut Garcia.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Old 09-29-2009, 03:18 PM   #430
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

Quote:

Speaking of homoeroticism.

Last edited by Sun Tzu : 09-29-2009 at 03:19 PM.
Sun Tzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 03:23 PM   #431
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:

Does this move really mean they've decided the season isn't over? I mean, Thigpen isn't going to start next week, is he? Or the week after that? And it's not like he's some vet like Garcia -- he's started one season, right? I'm thinking they have another roster spot open at QB, and want to check out another young guy.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 03:25 PM   #432
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Does this move really mean they've decided the season isn't over? I mean, Thigpen isn't going to start next week, is he? Or the week after that?

The speculation I saw referred to him being a more experienced backup to Henne as well as probably getting some work out of the wildcat formation.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:27 PM   #433
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Does this move really mean they've decided the season isn't over? I mean, Thigpen isn't going to start next week, is he? Or the week after that? And it's not like he's some vet like Garcia -- he's started one season, right? I'm thinking they have another roster spot open at QB, and want to check out another young guy.

I don't think the Dolphins ever though the season was over after three games. I find the entire premise silly. Is it a long shot? Sure. But Any Given Sunday...
Old 09-29-2009, 03:28 PM   #434
Samdari
Roster Filler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
The speculation I saw referred to him being a more experienced backup to Henne as well as probably getting some work out of the wildcat formation.

Yeah, the plan is definitely to see what they have in Henne, trading for Thigpen is a reaction to watching Pat White pass every day in practive.

And the point for the Chiefs was to get rid of Thigpen - and the fans clamoring for him, without outright cutting him.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:29 PM   #435
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
I don't think the Dolphins ever though the season was over after three games. I find the entire premise silly. Is it a long shot? Sure. But Any Given Sunday...

Right...I don't mean to say they DID think the season was over. I just thought that the idea of Thigpen as a guy who was going to come in and save their season seemed silly.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:31 PM   #436
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post

I saw the same speculation from a website that said the Redskins would win the Super Bowl.

That said, the speculation certainly makes sense. I mean, unless you're the 2008 Detroit Lions, you don't sign a new quarterback and start him that week (see, e.g., Culpepper, Duante). That said, if Henne struggles over the next few weeks, I wouldn't be surprised if they give Thigpen a chance to start.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:33 PM   #437
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Right...I don't mean to say they DID think the season was over. I just thought that the idea of Thigpen as a guy who was going to come in and save their season seemed silly.

I think the fact that they went out and made a move for a guy, instead of just picking up a free agent or signing someone off the practice squad is a bit of an indication. At this stage of his carrer as "season savers go" is Garcia really a better option than Thigpen?
Old 09-29-2009, 03:37 PM   #438
Samdari
Roster Filler

Quote:
if Henne struggles over the next few weeks, I wouldn't be surprised if they give Thigpen a chance to start.

Why? If that happens, they'd be 0-5. Why not let Henne (who is their plan for the future) more than two games to develop/show what he has?
Old 09-29-2009, 03:41 PM   #439
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samdari View Post
Why? If that happens, they'd be 0-5. Why not let Henne (who is their plan for the future) more than two games to develop/show what he has?

Who said anything about two games or 0-5?

Like I said if Henne struggles (i.e., they don't think he's the plan for the future), why not let Thigpen play a few games to develop/show what he has? He's still pretty young., no?
Old 09-29-2009, 03:47 PM   #440
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
I think the fact that they went out and made a move for a guy, instead of just picking up a free agent or signing someone off the practice squad is a bit of an indication. At this stage of his carrer as "season savers go" is Garcia really a better option than Thigpen?

Yes.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:57 PM   #441
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Yes.

Well, Tyler Thigpen is getting ready to show you just how wrong you are, sir!

Jeff Garcia's a bitch. Fuck that guy.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:59 PM   #442
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

Quote:

I think if the Dolphins wanted to be relatively competitive, signing Garcia makes more sense. A trade for Thigpen, when Garcia would have been free (besides his salary obviously), indicates that someone, perhaps Parcells, realizes the chances of the team being a playoff contender is rather remote at this point.

Quote:
Old 09-29-2009, 03:59 PM   #443
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:

PAGING PANTHERS MANAGEMENT.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 04:00 PM   #444
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I just thought that the idea of Thigpen as a guy who was going to come in and save their season seemed silly.

Doesn't seem any sillier to me than thinking they're going to save the season with Henne at QB.
Old 09-29-2009, 04:01 PM   #445
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomaGoth View Post
I think if the Dolphins wanted to be relatively competitive, signing Garcia makes more sense. A trade for Thigpen, when Garcia would have been free (besides his salary obviously), indicates that someone, perhaps Parcells, realizes the chances of the team being a playoff contender is rather remote at this point.

Quote:
Well, Tyler Thigpen is getting ready to show you just how wrong you are, sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post
PAGING PANTHERS MANAGEMENT.

Quote:

What I said.
Old 09-29-2009, 04:19 PM   #446
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:

I certainly think the Dolphins season is over. Without pennington to maintain some semblance of control out there this Dolphins team could well become the '08 Lions of 2009.
Old 09-29-2009, 04:24 PM   #447
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

Quote:
I certainly think the Dolphins season is over. Without pennington to maintain some semblance of control out there this Dolphins team could well become the '08 Lions of 2009.

....or the Dolphins of 2007.

Quote:
Old 09-29-2009, 04:48 PM   #448
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Umm I believe Ive said the 49ers would probably win their division. I would think that is admission that they are a "decent" team.

.... snipping irrelevent statements....

Ive actually been pretty impressed. Theyve yet to have a solid performance and are undefeated. They've won 2 road games and pulled out a game in the final seconds where they made a lot of mistakes against a "Decent" team that will win their division.

Lets look at these two comments...

First off, If you really think this Niners team will win the west you're deluding yourself. They'll finish 2nd by default because Seattle and St. Louis are buggering awful, and 2 of the 4 worst teams in the NFC. (Washington, Tampa Bay)

And you've been impressed? lets see, Minnesota has beaten the Browns (Worst single team in the league right now) and the Lions (terrible but getting better) and trailed BOTH of them at halftime. Then they face the Niners who at least have a defense and trail them with 12 seconds to play.

What is there in there other than Adrian Peterson to be impressed by? (and I'm not impressed by his work thus far, he should have 500 yards rushing by now based on the teams he's run against, he does have a great YPC but again, against cleveland and detroit he shoulda racked up 200+ each)

You're dead on that they haven't played well. They've played down to the level of some awful football teams and I hope for their fans sake they play up to the rest of their schedule or its gonna get ugly in the Twin Cities.

Anyway. I understand the homerism and someone else mentioned its not even so much what you're saying but HOW you state it that makes you sound so utterly oblivious.

Good Luck to you and the Vikes.
Old 09-29-2009, 04:49 PM   #449
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomaGoth View Post
....or the Dolphins of 2007.

No this team is a game worse than the 07 squad without Pennington.
Old 09-29-2009, 05:33 PM   #450
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

Quote:
First off, If you really think this Niners team will win the west you're deluding yourself. They'll finish 2nd by default because...

Really? You seriously think the 49ers are the second best team in the NFC West? Behind who exactly? You don't mean the Cardinals...do you? Come on man.

Last edited by Sun Tzu : 09-29-2009 at 05:34 PM.
Sun Tzu is offline   Reply With Quote