Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-10-2024, 07:18 AM   #401
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Trumps rant on electric boats and sharks is truly what we want from a world leader.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2024, 10:59 AM   #402
Ghost Econ
College Prospect

He already went full Quixote, why not full Santiago.
Ghost Econ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2024, 08:50 PM   #403
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

We had a GOP senator call D-Day a "Failure", and then Reform UK (which might take over for the Conservative Party) said a candidate who was saying the UK would have been better off staying out of WWII and being neutral to Hitler was "exposing uncomfortable truths"

The right wing really thinks the wrong side won WWII apparently.
Old 06-10-2024, 10:34 PM   #404
Dutch
"Dutch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie View Post
We had a GOP senator call D-Day a "Failure", and then Reform UK (which might take over for the Conservative Party) said a candidate who was saying the UK would have been better off staying out of WWII and being neutral to Hitler was "exposing uncomfortable truths"

The right wing really thinks the wrong side won WWII apparently.

Woah, I’m not really buying this “The GOP wanted Hitler to win”. That’s nuts. So, I had to look that up, because I don’t know a single conservative that was ever for Germany. My late grandfather who served in WWII included

So after listening, I see the confusion and how the sound bite can be exploited, but to then pre judge 50% of the voters (and growing) of being German sympathizers appears quite the fantastical stretch. If you listen to Graham carefully, his “dozen chances” refers to the actual dozen chances that the Western Allies had. You’ll have to fact check me on if it was actually 12…

but I distinctly remember reading quite a few books that highlighted the many diplomatic and military option failures that led to Germany conquering nearly all of Europe. The pacifist-minded Chamberlain rings a bel throughout much of the reading,, but also the specific examples such as the initial German march into the demilitarized zone of Alsace-Loraine when the French army and British Expeditionary forces were still far ahead of the German army and easily the stronger force that could have dismantled Hitler’s ambitions from the jump. The demilitarization of that region was pretty much #1 on Germanys WWI surrender terms. A good solid ass kicking opportunity was passed by. There was also the Czechs begging England to not allow the annexation of their fortified frontier and even the annexation of Austria as major events but also the failure to enforce the German military quotas. Do you remember any of that from your schooling or previous readings? I don’t say that to be sarcastic, I thought it was common knowledge. Meaning, this wasn’t a PhD, just regular reading of books and one class at the University of Maryland for some elective credit, but the book reading was done during my younger days in the military. I don’t knows the more I think about it, maybe it isn’t common knowledge and your words hold more weight as a result.

For reference: The reason for the UK and France to attempt their appeasement political strategy was admirable enough, France and England had just been through the hell of WWI, but a lot of opportunities to avoid WWII and the need for a D-Day were indeed missed. It was well known concern from the jump that Hitler wasn’t playing, so instead of a small regional war with a few thousand or tens of thousands dead, it wound up being 60,000,000-80,000,000 dead. So in that sense, even putting themselves and ultimately Russia and the U.S. into the position of having to conquer Germany was indeed the result of failure. At no point did Graham mention a tactical or strategic D-Day failure, only the “dozen” diplomatic ones. So in the limited context provided, he was very true in his words and did not suggest he was rooting for Germany to win in Normandy. Perhaps there was more to it, so if there is more that sound bite where he says he was rooting for the Nazi’s, I’d appreciate hearing it so I can re evaluate his intention.

(As for the UK quote, I don’t know about that one, I guess it could fall in line with Hitler’s weird crypto-love for the British people and that he really wanted the UK to remain peaceful (and why not, they had appeased him so many times previously) but I’ll let that quip play out in UK politics.)
Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2024, 10:56 PM   #405
cuervo72
Head Coach

Yeah, I didn't listen to the clip, but from what I've read about the general analysis is that Graham was going for one thing (he's one of the few R's who has seemed to be quite pro-Ukraine and was comparing WWII to that maybe?) but it came out really, really wrong.
Old 06-11-2024, 08:29 AM   #406
Dutch
"Dutch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuervo72 View Post
Yeah, I didn't listen to the clip, but from what I've read about the general analysis is that Graham was going for one thing (he's one of the few R's who has seemed to be quite pro-Ukraine and was comparing WWII to that maybe?) but it came out really, really wrong.

I have no problem with that assessment, it’s quite different than the previous radical assessment by the poster they got me wondering how Graham got it so wrong that people are believing he’s pushing some sort of pro-Nazi/Anti-American belief. I looked for a full clip on his X feed and first one I found was found him standing on the Normandy beach saying, “We are not only here to honor these men who defeated Hitler, but on our watch make sure something like this this never happens again.”

The fight against this tyranny was fought by both Republican and Democrat supporters and the continued fight against WWIII ever happening is a value (in our seemingly ever dwindling commonalities) that I am certain both of our respective vast majorities continue to cherish.
Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2024, 09:58 AM   #407
Danny
Head Coach

Rodgers did not report to Jets minicamp. Here he comes for a surprise presidential run. Update the thread title
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2024, 10:37 AM   #408
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

An RFK Jr./Rodgers ticket would be proof that the entities running the sim of our world have gotten bored and are in the "just fuck around" stage.

They are probably thinking along the lines of "I think I'm gonna start a new sim, but this time I'll focus on Venus, and I'll have elephants be the animals that develop civilization. Primates just aren't that fun."
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2024, 11:24 AM   #409
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

The GOP may not be pro Hitler, but the parallels with what is happening with Putin and their support for Russia absolutely make me believe they would have been pro Germany if WWII happened today.
Old 06-11-2024, 12:02 PM   #410
Atocep
Coordinator

Joe Biden found guilty of gun charges in connection with Hunter Biden's court case - Republicans, probably
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2024, 01:19 PM   #411
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

"Well of course he will abide by the jury's guilty verdict against his son, because he's guilty as hell! What other choice does he have? Trump, on the other hand..." - a bunch of Republicans, unironically
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2024, 03:16 PM   #412
Atocep
Coordinator

One of the worst things to come from maga, because it's a byproduct how how Trump's mind works, is that everything has to be a transaction. You can't go after Trump for crimes without going after dems, even if they didn't commit crimes, is really the base of some of their arguments.

It's carrying over to the Hunter Biden trial aftermath. The only reason the DOJ went after Hunter is as a sacrificial lamb to even the score. A transaction.

In Trumpworld, if X happens then we expect Y or the transaction isn't complete. If I do something for Jewish people I expect their vote or they're not really Jewish (an actual argument from Trump). Anyone he doesn't think will repay him and complete the transaction isn't worth his time.

You really can simplify Trump and the entire MAGA movement down to that simple equation.
Old 06-11-2024, 03:20 PM   #413
RainMaker
General Manager

I know the map isn't favorable to them but the Dems seem to be looking pretty good in Senate races. Brown has been up in most polls. Dems looking pretty good in Arizona, Wisconsin, and Nevada (thanks to an unforced error on the Republicans part). Michigan is tight but most polls Slotkin with a very slight lead. Haven't seen any polls from Montana but Tester is pretty popular and was polling well during primary season.

Last edited by RainMaker : 06-11-2024 at 03:21 PM.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2024, 05:16 PM   #414
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Has anyone heard GOPers say who black people are going to vote for now that Hunter is also a felon?
Old 06-11-2024, 06:08 PM   #415
Edward64
Head Coach

Still too soon to tell but if you believe in 538, another good sign for Joe. At least it's a dead heat right now.

https://abcnews.go.com/538/trump-bid...y?id=110789256
Quote:
At launch, our forecast shows President Joe Biden locked in a practically tied race with former President Donald Trump, both in the Electoral College and national popular vote. Specifically, our model reckons Biden has a 53-in-100 chance of winning the election, meaning he wins in slightly more than half of our model's simulations of how the election could unfold. However, Trump still has a 47-in-100 chance, so this election could still very much go either way.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2024, 06:25 PM   #416
RainMaker
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
The GOP may not be pro Hitler, but the parallels with what is happening with Putin and their support for Russia absolutely make me believe they would have been pro Germany if WWII happened today.

There is a modern genocide taking place that you can use to determine who would and wouldn't be pro-Germany during that era.

America has never really opposed that stuff unless it directly involved them. In 1939, the public overwhelmingly was against U.S. involvement against Nazi Germany. And we weren't even that upset with the Nazis after the war.
Old 06-11-2024, 06:30 PM   #417
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
There is a modern genocide taking place that you can use to determine who would and wouldn't be pro-Germany during that era.

America has never really opposed that stuff unless it directly involved them. In 1939, the public overwhelmingly was against U.S. involvement against Nazi Germany. And we weren't even that upset with the Nazis after the war.

Why do you act as if Trump were president Bibi wouldn't be doing even more in Gaza?
Old 06-11-2024, 06:46 PM   #418
RainMaker
General Manager

I'm not. Things would likely be the same with Trump although probably more pushback from liberals since it would be Trump doing it.
Old 06-11-2024, 07:28 PM   #419
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm not. Things would likely be the same with Trump although probably more pushback from liberals since it would be Trump doing it.

Probably not, since if Stephen Miller gets his way, those liberals will be in the camps that Trump's DOJ sets up for retribution. So with Biden you get non-intervention in genocides abroad. With Trump you get cheerleading genocides abroad and starting genocides at home.
flere-imsaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2024, 07:36 PM   #420
RainMaker
General Manager

If you actually believed that, you would be furious the Dems are running Biden and even more furious that Biden does unpopular things.

Is this the new QAnon for liberals?
Old 06-11-2024, 07:48 PM   #421
cuervo72
Head Coach

You doubt the Heritage Foundation exists?
Old 06-11-2024, 07:51 PM   #422
RainMaker
General Manager

I doubt liberals are going to be rounded up into camps and executed.
Old 06-11-2024, 07:57 PM   #423
cuervo72
Head Coach

House Democrats warn of Project 2025 plans for a Trump White House | AP News

Well, maybe not at first, but when they attempt to reform the government, who knows?

I'd bank on firing live bullets at protestors though. Almost had that last time. Who stops them next time?
Old 06-11-2024, 08:11 PM   #424
RainMaker
General Manager

That's a far stretch from locking up liberals in camps and mass exterminating them as flere insinuated.

Like I said, if you actually believed this stuff, you'd be furious that the Dems put your life in the electoral hands of an extremely unpopular 82 year old man who has done jack shit to stop the threat of another Trump Presidency.
Old 06-11-2024, 08:31 PM   #425
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhillips View Post
Has anyone heard GOPers say who black people are going to vote for now that Hunter is also a felon?

No, but apparently the game plan is to go all 2nd Amendment and argue he shouldn't be in jail for purchasing a gun. Which is of course not his crime, but whatever sells when your savior has also been convicted.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2024, 09:37 PM   #426
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Hannity speculates tonight that “Maybe Trump shouldn’t debate.” Which is laying the groundwork for Trump to not do it. Which we all knew he wouldn’t because he is incapable of doing it.
Old 06-11-2024, 11:08 PM   #427
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Would you want to be stuck in a room with the kind of man who would put his own son in jail??
Last edited by thesloppy : Today at 05:35 PM.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2024, 07:53 AM   #428
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

What President Biden Has Done - Year One
• Restores daily press briefings
• Cancel Keystone Pipeline
• Reverse Trump's Muslim ban
• Require masks on federal property
• Rejoins the Paris Climate agreement
• Extend Student Loan payment freeze
• Extend eviction freeze
• Historic stimulus bill passed: - Click to see who was helped - Created nearly 8 million jobs, 200 million Americans fully vaccinated, and unemployment claims are the lowest on average since 1969. It also re-opened 99% of schools and sparked the fastest economic growth in decades
• Ends funding for Border wall
• Orders agencies to reunite families separated at border by Trump
• Orders strengthening of DACA
• Rejoins The World Health Organization
• Requires non-citizens to be included in the Census
• Creates the position of Covid-19 Response Coordinator
• Rescinds Trump's 1776 Commission and directs agencies to review actions to ensure racial equity
• Prohibits administration members from lobbying or registering as foreign agents for two years after leaving
• Invokes defense production act to produce masks, PPE and vaccines
• Provide funding to local and state officials to create vaccination sites
• Ends transgender military ban
• Ends Federal Contracts With Private Prisons
• Restores Aid To Palestinians
• Suspends new leases for oil & natural gas development on federal land
• Restores access to healthcare.gov
• Extends fair housing protections to include LGBTQ Americans
• Ends support for Saudi Arabia led campaign in Yemen
• Withdraws UN sanctions on Iran
• Daily Covid deaths reduced in half after one month
• Secured enough vaccinations for the entire US population
• Historic stimulus bill passed: - Click to see who was helped
• Increases poorest 20% of Americans' income by 20% permanently
• 85% of households receiving stimulus payments
• Four provisions which lower Americans’ 2021 tax bills by an average of $3,360
• Reduces backlog of Veterans compensation and pension claims by more than half
• Created 8 million jobs
• 200,000,000 Americans vaccinated
• Unemployment claims at the lowest levels since 1969
• 1/3 of America vaccinated in his first 60 days
• 1/2 million added to Obamacare healthcare rolls in 6 weeks
• Extends universal free school lunch through 2022
• Commits to cutting U.S. emissions in half by 2030 as part of Paris climate pact
• Reverses Trump's Anti-Trans Shelter Rule
• Officially recognizes massacre of Armenians in World War I as genocide
• Raises Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors and Federal Employees to $15
• Cancels all border wall contracts using funds intended for military missions
• Creates new operation to crack down on human smuggling
END OF FIRST 100 DAYS
• Suspends oil and gas leases in Arctic National Wildlife Refuge
• Restores $1 billion in federal funding for California high speed rail Trump had cut
• Grows US Economy 6.4% in 1st quarter - 2021
• In first six months regained job numbers lost under Trump administration. (3 million)
• Prohibits payday lenders from charging interests rates above that of what individual states allow
• Reinstalls rules removed by Trump limiting methane emissions from leaks and flares in oil and gas wells
• Enacts massive EO that provides 76 distinct actions to increase competition, reduce monopolies, and provide eliminate laws the unfairly treat workers. Including:
• Eliminating non-compete clauses
• Stop businesses from collaborating to reduce wages/benefits
• Stop big tech companies purchasing competitors to unfairly compete with small businesses
• Importation of prescription drugs from Canada and increase support for generics
• Hearing aids to be sold over-the-counter
• Requiring airlines to refund consumer fees when bags are late or Wi-Fi doesn't work
• Crack down on railroads and ocean shipping to reduce costs of transporting goods
• Other anti-monopoly legislation with agriculture, banking and internet
• 2nd quarter 2021 economy grows 6.5% - Economy surpasses pre-pandemic levels.
• Achieves historic 45% reduction of poverty levels in first six months
• Achieves historic 61% reduction of child poverty in first six months
• Reaches goal of vaccinating 70% of adult Americans
• Cut Obamacare premiums by 40%
• Bans the pesticide chlorpyrifos, linked to neurological damage in young children
• PAWS Act, allowing VA to pay for service dogs for veterans
Student Loan Forgiveness:
• Round One: Cancels $1 Billion in student Loan Debt
• Round Two: Cancels another $1.3 billion in student loan debt
• Round Three: Cancels another $500 Million In Student Loan Debt (6/16/21)
• Round Four: Erases student debt for students with disabilities - ($5.8 Billion)
• Round Five: $1.1 billion in student debt for 115,000 ITT students
(Three more rounds have occurred in 2022)
• Forms new Indo-Pacific alliance with UK, Australia allowing for greater sharing of defense capabilities
• Adds measles to list of quarantinable diseases
• LGBTQ veterans discharged dishonorably for sexual orientation get full benefits
• Lifts abortion referral ban on family planning clinics
• Ended the 20 Year War in Afghanistan - The longest war in American History
• Global leadership bounce back from record lows
• Secures agreement of G20 to block corporations from moving jobs or profits overseas in order to avoid paying taxes by establishing a world minimum tax for corporations of 15%
• Passes largest infrastructure improvement bill in history
• $11 billion in transportation safety programs
• $7.5 billion for electric vehicles and EV charging
• $2.5 billion in zero-emission buses
• $2.5 billion in low-emission buses and $2.5 billion for ferries
• $21 billion in environmental remediation
• $47 billion for flooding & coastal resiliency and "climate resiliency," including protections against fires
• $39 billion to modernize transit, largest federal investment in public transit in history
• $25 billion for airports
• $17 billion in port infrastructure
• $11 billion in transportation safety programs
• $11O billion for roads, bridges and other much-needed infrastructure
• $40 billion for bridge repair, replacement, and rehabilitation
• $17.5 billion is for other major projects
• $73 billion for electric grid and power structures
• $66 billion for rail services;
• $65 billion for broadband
• $1.47B in loans for forgiveness through PSLF program updates, and $2.82B with employer verification
• 52 year low in unemployment after one year as president
• Returns land to Texas family seized for Trump's border wall
• Imposes Sanctions on Foreign Persons Involved in Global Illicit Drug Trade
• Aside from one Afghanistan strike early on, Biden has ended drone strikes
• 2.7% average across the board pay raise for federal employees
• Ban goods made by Uyghur slave labor
• Accelerated Access to Critical Therapies for ALS
• Distributes $1.5 Billion to Strengthen School Meal Program
• Formally ends combat mission in Iraq
• Requiring autos to get 55 MPG by 2026 - Reversing Trump rollbacks - up from 37 MPG we now have
• Job growth in Biden's first year tops 6.4 million - Sharpest one year drop in US history
• Requires insurance companies to cover cost of at-home covid tests
• $14 billion for over 500 projects for 2022 to strengthen supply chain and waterways
• Order to fight malicious cyber activity, from both nation-state actors and cyber criminals
• Small Business Applications Are 30 Percent Above Pre-Pandemic Levels
• Farmers flourish under Biden, see recovery from Trump-era trade wars
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2024, 07:54 AM   #429
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

RECORD FIRSTS IN PRESIDENT BIDEN'S FIRST YEAR
President Biden and Vice President Harris delivered results for the American people in their first year in office. The President and Vice President made history growing our economy, addressing the climate crisis, and building a judiciary and government that represents America. Despite unprecedented challenges, 2021 was a year of record progress for working families.
• Jobs: President Biden’s first year was the greatest year of job creation in American history, with more than 8 million jobs created.
• Unemployment Rate: The unemployment rate dropped from 6.2% when Biden took office to 3.9%, the biggest single year drop in American history.
• Unemployment Claims: The average number of Americans filing for unemployment has been near its lowest level since 1969. When the President took office, over 18 million were receiving unemployment benefits, today only 2 million are—also the biggest single year drop in history.
• Economic Legislation Passed: Most significant by economic impact of any first-year president.
• Economy growth is faster than China's for first time in 20 years - Strongest economic growth since 1984
• Child Poverty: Experts estimate the lowest child poverty rate ever in 2021.
• Expanded Access to Health Care: Nearly 5 million Americans have newly gained health insurance coverage.
• Reduced Hunger: The number of households reporting that they sometimes or often did not have enough food to eat dropped by 32%.
• Judges Confirmed: More judges confirmed to lower federal courts than any president since President Kennedy.
• Judges That Reflect Our Nation: More Black women appointed to the U.S. Court of Appeals than any president – even over 8 years – in history.
• Cabinet: First majority non-white Cabinet in history, with most women in the Cabinet, including first woman Treasury Secretary, first LGBTQ+ and Native American Cabinet officials, and first woman Director of National Intelligence.
• Climate Investments: Largest investments ever in the power grid, electric vehicle chargers, and climate resilience.
• Clean Water: Largest investment and national, bipartisan plan to get safe and clean drinking water to all Americans.
• Cleaner Cars: Strongest vehicle emissions standards ever to save drivers money at the pump and reduce pollution.
• Wind: First-ever approvals of large-scale offshore wind projects.
• Personnel: Most diverse Administration in history – most women, people of color, disability, LGBTQ+, first generation American, and first-generation college graduates
• Drone airstrikes fell 54% compared to Trump
• Worker's Rights: 70% of first year executive orders protect worker's rights
• Bankruptcy Filings: Plunged to Lowest Number Since 1985
• Agricultural Exports Shattered Records in 2021
• Global approval of US up 15 points during Biden's first year
• 5.4 million new small business applications: 20 percent higher than any previous year on record
Tripled installation of of offshore wind turbines
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Old 06-12-2024, 07:54 AM   #430
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

What President Biden has done - Year Two
• Makes sexual harassment in the military a crime
• Economy grows faster than China's for 1st time in 20 years - Strongest economic growth since 1984
• Limits the release of mercury from coal-burning power plants
• Kills ISIS leader Abu Ibrahim al-Hashimi al-Qurayshi
• $5 billion for electric vehicle chargers
• Gives $7 billion in frozen Afghanistan funds to compensate 9/11 victims and provide humanitarian aid
• Posts $119 billion budget surplus in January; first in over 2 years
• Unites world against Russia aggression
• Imposes stiff sanctions to stifle Russian economy
• Led the Western world in defending Ukraine against Russia's invasion
• Ends forced arbitration in sexual assault cases in the workplace
• Reinstates California authority to set pollution standards for cars
• Ends asylum restrictions for children traveling alone
• Clarifies the role of podiatric medicine for Veterans
• Reauthorizes and strengthens the Violence Against Women Act
• Creates Amache National Historic Site as America’s newest national park
• Makes lynching a federal crime
• Initiates "use it, or lose it" policy on drilling on public lands to force oil companies to increase production
• Releases one million barrels of oil a day for 6 months from strategic reserves to ease gas prices
• Rescinds Trump-era policy allowing rapid expulsion of migrants at border and blocks them from seeking asylum
• Expunges student loan defaults
• Overhauled the US Postal Service's finances to allow the agency to modernize its service
• Requires federal dollars spent on infrastructure to use materials made in America
• Restores environmental reviews for major infrastructure projects
• Launches $6 billion effort to save distressed nuclear plants
• Provides $385 million to help families and individuals with home energy costs through the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program. This is in addition to $4.5 billion provided in the American Rescue Plan.
• Establishes national registry of police officers who are fired for misconduct
• Lifts sanctions on the Rojava and other opposition-held territory in Syria
• Tightens restrictions on chokeholds, no-knock warrants, and transfer of military equipment to police departments
• Requires all federal Law enforcement officers to wear body cameras
• $265 million for South Florida reservoir, key component of Everglades restoration
• Major wind farm project off West coast to provide electricity for 1.5 million homes
• Continues Obama administration's practice of posting log records of visitors to White House
• Devotes $2.1 billion to strengthen US food supply chain
• Round 6 student loan debt cancelation: $5.8 billion - This is in addition to $20.7 billion previously cancelled
• Invokes Defense Production Act to rapidly expand domestic production of critical clean energy technologies
• Enacts two-year pause of anti-circumvention tariffs on solar
• Allocates funds to federal agencies to counter 300-plus anti-LGBTQ laws by state lawmakers this year alone
• Round 7 of student loan cancellation: $6 billion to 200,000 defrauded borrowers - Bringing total to $31 billion
• Relaunches cancer 'moonshot' initiative to help cut death rate
• Expands access to emergency contraception and long-acting reversible contraception
• Prevents states from banning Mifepristone -- a medication used to end early pregnancy that has FDA approval
• Steps to ensure the safety of those seeking and providing abortion care, including by protecting mobile clinics
• Protecting privacy, safety and security of patients, providers and clinics
• 21 executive actions to reduce gun violence
• Climate Smart Buildings Initiative: Creates public-private partnerships to modernize Federal buildings to meet agencies’ missions, create good-paying jobs, and cut greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions - Paying for today’s needed renovations with tomorrow’s energy savings without requiring upfront taxpayer funding
• Safeguards access to health care, including the right to choose and contraception
• Oversees effort to admit Finland and Sweden to NATO
• Ends Trump-era “Remain in Mexico” policy
• Operation Fly-Formula bringing needed baby formula – (19 missions to date)
• Executive order protecting travel for abortion
• Kills Al Qaeda leader and 9/11 architect Al-Zawahiri with no civilian casualties
• Invested more in crime control and prevention than any president in history
• As of August 2022, unemployment at 3.5% (50 year low)
• Gas Prices drop below $4 a gallon
• Provides death, disability, and education benefits to public safety officers and survivors who are killed or injured in the line of duty
• Round 8 of student loan cancellation: $3.4 Billion dollars of defrauded IT student loans have been cancelled
• Reunites 400 migrant families separated under Trump
• $1.66 billion in grants to transit agencies, territories, and states to invest in 150 bus fleets and facilities
• Brokers joint US/Mexico infrastructure project - Mexico to pay $1.5 billion for US border security and processing source says
• Blocked 4 hospital mergers that would've driven up prices and is poised to thwart more anti-competition consolidation attempts
• Gets $1.5 billion in new border control security at the border and got Mexico to pay for it
• Historic Police Reform
Old 06-12-2024, 07:54 AM   #431
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

But he is old
Old 06-12-2024, 07:54 AM   #432
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

FIRST MAJOR GUN LEGISLATION IN 30 YEARS
• $750 million to implement and run crisis intervention programs
• Ended boyfriend loophole – Previously only married people convicted of domestic abuse were banned from owning firearms. The new law extends it to people who are dating
• Requires gun sellers to register as Federally Licensed Firearm Dealers
• More thorough reviews of people ages 18-21 who want to buy guns
• New statutes against gun trafficking and straw trafficking
• Increases funding for mental health programs and school security
Old 06-12-2024, 07:54 AM   #433
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

THE PACT ACT
• Ensures high-quality health care screenings and services to veterans exposed to potential toxic exposure
• Extends period of time veterans have to enroll in VA health care from 5 to 10 years post discharge
• Codifies VA’s new process for evaluating and determining exposure and service connection for various chronic conditions
• Removes need for certain veterans and their survivors to prove service connection if diagnosed with one of 23 specific conditions
• Requires VA to conduct new studies of veterans health trends
• Provides critical resources to VA to ensure delivery of
• Invests in VA health care facilities by authorizing 31 major medical health clinics and research facilities in 19 states
Old 06-12-2024, 07:55 AM   #434
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

THE CHIPS ACT
• Provides $52.7 billion to secure domestic supply of American made semi-conductor chips, create tens of thousands of good-paying, union construction jobs and thousands more high-skilled manufacturing jobs, and catalyze hundreds of billions more in private
• $39 billion in manufacturing incentives
• $2 billion for the legacy chips used in automobiles and defense systems
• $13.2 billion in R&D and workforce development
• $500 million to provide international information communications technology security and semiconductor supply chain activities
• Provides a 25 percent investment tax credit for capital expenses for manufacturing of semiconductors and related equipment
Old 06-12-2024, 07:55 AM   #435
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

THE INFLATION REDUCTION ACT OF 2022
Climate:
• Largest climate investment in history - Will reduce 40% amount of carbon released into atmosphere by 2030
• Defines greenhouse gases as a pollutant making them subjected to pollution laws
• $370 billion for U.S. energy security and fighting climate change
• Tax incentives for switching to electricity to power homes and vehicles
• $60 billion invested creating millions of new domestic clean manufacturing jobs and 550,000 new clean energy jobs
• Will quadruple the number of solar panels over the next 8 years
• Cuts energy bills by $500 to $1,000 per year
• Doubles battery storage on the grid
• Invests in disadvantaged communities
Health:
• $62 billion to extend subsidies for health insurance under the ACA
• Provides free vaccines (2023), $35/month insulin for Medicare patients, (2023) and caps out-of-pocket drug costs to an estimated $4,000 or less in 2024 and settling at $2,000 in 2025
• Lowers health care costs of the average enrollee $800/year in the ACA marketplace
• Allows Medicare to negotiate 100 drugs over the next decade, and requires drug companies to rebate price increases higher than inflation
Inflation Reduction:
• Significantly Lowers energy and health care costs for families
• Reduces Deficit by $313,000,000,000
• Closes tax loopholes used by wealthy: a 15% corporate minimum tax, a 1% fee on stock buybacks and enhanced IRS enforcement
• Protects families and small business making under $400,000 a year
The Cost • $485 billion of new costs would be offset with $790 billion of additional revenue and savings over a decade.
Total Revenue Raised: $737 billion
• 15% Minimum tax on corporations with profits exceeding $1 billion
• Prescription Drug Pricing Reform: $265 billion
• IRS Tax Enforcement: $124 billion
• 1% Stock Buybacks Fee: $74 billion
• Loss Limitation extension: $ 52 billion
Deficit Reduction:
• $313 billion dollars
Old 06-12-2024, 07:55 AM   #436
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

STUDENT LOAN FORGIVENESS (Round 8 and by far the largest)
• $20,000 for everyone with Pell Grants
• $10,000 for everyone else making less than $125,000 for individuals & $250,000 married couples
• Payments again paused until the end of 2022
• Payments for undergrad loans capped at 5% of your income (previously was 10%)
• This is addition to the 8 previous rounds of debt cancellation totally $35 billion
• 20-40 million people will benefit
• Hires Dr. Renee Wegrzyn as the inaugural Director of ARPA-H, a new agency to drive biomedical innovation
• Launches National Biotechnology and Manufacturing Initiative
• Cancer Cabinet’s progress towards delivering cancer detection tech and support for researchers across US
Old 06-12-2024, 07:55 AM   #437
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

• Infrastructure Projects in Individual States Created by Infrastructure Bill
• All-Time Low Uninsured rate
• 10 million jobs—more than ever created before at this point of a presidency
• 3.5% unemployment rate—a near record low in the history of this country
• Best Economic growth in over two decades (yes that has been adjusted for inflation)
• More than 220 million Americans were vaccinated
• Record small business creation
• Round nine of student loan forgiveness - $1.5 Billion for defrauded college borrowers
• Biden created DOJ task force dismantles human smuggling organization near Texas-American border
• Intervened to prevent nation-wide rail strike which would have caused national economic disaster
• Blocks Chinese investments in US tech
• Eliminates statute of limitations for civil suits for people who were sexually abused as minors
• Pardons thousands for simple possession of marijuana
• Reevaluating how cannabis is classified. Currently it is schedule I like heroin - Meth & coke are schedule II
• Reunited over 500 families separated at the border by Trump policies
• Puts new limits on drone strikes including requiring the presidential approval
• Brokered deal between Israel and Lebanon ending maritime boundary dispute and establish a permanent maritime boundary between them
• PAWS Act: Requires zoos, commercial animal dealers, and research facilities to have contingency plans in place to evacuate and care for animals in an emergency or disaster situation
• Increases veterans’' life insurance benefit coverage to $500,000. First increase in 17 years
• Ensures US is not funding or participating in human trafficking of 3rd world-country workers through our contracts overseas
• Enacts aggressive steps to improve quality of nursing homes
• Codifies Gay Marriage into law - Protects Same-Sex and Interracial Marriage
• Prohibits private possession of big cats and prohibits exhibitors from allowing direct contact with cubs
• Electrifies US Postal trucks by 2026
• Stops the forcing out of pregnant workers, or denying reasonable accommodations
• Extended health care funding for the 9/11 first-responders and survivors
• Streamlined Veterans home loans, provided way to transfer GI Bill benefits to new school, and provided support for survivors of military sexual trauma.
Old 06-12-2024, 07:56 AM   #438
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Year Two Accomplishments:
• 4.5 million jobs added in year two - Over 11 million jobs added in first two years
• Unemployment rate at 50 year low
• Cuts budget deficit in half - $1.4 trillion deficit reduction is the largest single-year reduction in US history
• Greatest year in history for new small business applications - (over 10 million new businesses created)
• Record number of Americans having health insurance
• This Senate has confirmed 97 federal judges
• Limit China’s technological development breaking decades of federal policy and represents most aggressive American action yet to curtail Beijing’s economic and military rise
• Appointed more black women to the court than any president in history
• Brokers deal with 13 Indo-Pacific countries to coordinate supply chains to reduce dependence on China
Old 06-12-2024, 07:56 AM   #439
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

What Biden Has Done: Year Three
• Got republicans to publicly take Social Security and Medicare cuts off the table
• Reduced unemployment from 18 million when he took office, down to less than 2 million now
• Banned Tik Tok on government sites
• Vaccines for tetanus, whooping cough, and shingles (costing up to $200) are now free for seniors on Medicare
• Requires utilities to remove perfluoroalkyl and polyfluoroalkyl compounds (PFAS) from drinking water
• Makes $450 million available for solar farms and other clean energy projects at current or former coal mines
• 732-mile high-voltage transmission line across the Western U.S. that will help transport renewable energy
• Directs federal agencies to find ways to make child care cheaper and more accessible
• IRS answered 2.4 million more taxpayer calls for assistance due to new funding
• $197 million for 100 communities across our nation to invest in wildfire resilience
• Safeguard mature and old-growth forests on federal lands, in a science-based approach to reduce wildfire risk
• Strengthen reforestation partnerships to support local economies and retain forest ecosystems and sustainable supplies of forest products for years to come
• Combat global deforestation to deliver on key COP26 commitments
• Comprehensive efforts to deploy nature-based solutions that reduce emissions and build resilience
• Added threat of detention and kidnapping to risk factors of travel warnings
• Increased consequences to terrorists who engage in the practice of kidnapping
• Rail companies grant paid sick days after administration pressure in win for unions
• $4 billion effort to electrify U.S. ports and cut emissions
• Average job creation almost double any recent president
• To date has forgiven $42 billion of student loan debt to borrowers of public service
• Record 10.5 million new business applications were filed in first two years of Biden administration
• Invests $11 billion for renewable energy in rural areas
• US is now building factories at a wildly fast rate
• Construction spending by US manufacturers more than doubled from last year
• Offered billions of dollars in subsidies in the electric vehicles, semiconductor, and solar panels industries
• Added 800,000 jobs in manufacturing in last two years to compete with countries such as China
• Got Ticketmaster and Seat Geek to dump junk fees
• The Inflation Reduction Act will provide one million solar and wind jobs by 2035
• Doubled previous all-time high of new manufacturing construction
• Continues negotiations and gets paid sick days for rail workers
• Executive order to guarantee women access to contraception - (more will need to be done to make it permanent)
• Eliminates US stockpile of chemical weapons
• Largest offshore wind project in the US
• Round 10 of student loan cancellation: $39 billion for over 800,00 borrowers
• Gets big tech commitments to voluntary follow AI guidelines (Including Google, Meta, Microsoft and Amazon)
• Stock Market gains in 2023 are the best in decades
• Creates Ancestral Footprints of the Grand Canyon National Monument - One million acres
• Construction of manufacturing facilities in real terms (adjusted for inflation) has more than doubled since 2021
• Launches "Saving on a Valuable Education" (SAVE): An income-driven repayment plan cutting borrowers’ payments in half, and some with no monthly bill
• Creates bilateral collaboration helping Vietnam develop high tech in semiconductor production and artificial intelligence, countering Chinese efforts to do the same in the region
• $800 Million to Strengthen Rural Infrastructure and Create Jobs
• Round 11 of student debt forgiveness: 12,000 Wisconsinite Student Loans Forgiven
• Siemens Kenosha factory to produce solar using tax incentives and will create a half million clean energy jobs
• Suspends Trump-era authorization to ship natural gas by rail
• Cancels oil and gas leases in Alaskan wildlife refuge that were allowed by Trump administration
• Restores power of states and tribes to review projects to protect waterways
• Creates 9-state offshore wind supply chain pact while funding $72m towards manufacturing
• American Climate Corps launched
• DOD to review DADT discharges
• At-home COVID tests return
• EPA announces $4.6B climate grants
• TPS redesignated for Venezuela, protecting additional 450k migrants
• $37M University of Phoenix debt forgiven
• EO for East Palestine recovery
• Prohibits Americans from investing in some Chinese companies
• Directs Agencies to Account for Climate Change in Budgets
• Creates new office of gun violence prevention
• Commits $200 million to reintroduce salmon in Columbia River
• $230 million for suicide prevention and behavioral are programs for at risk communities
• Cuts funding to college programs leaving grads with unaffordable loans and/or low pay
• All schools must provide prospective students with a framework outlining actual costs to get a degree and financial outcomes students can expect
• Today’s announcement brings the total approved debt cancellation by the Biden-Harris Administration to $127 billion for nearly 3.6 million Americans.
• Round 12 of student loan forgiveness of $5.2 billion bring total to $127 billion
• Updated federal prevailing wage for first time in decades, raising wages by thousands of dollars
• During very tense times, visits Israel and gets them allow humanitarian aid to Gaza
• Creates the largest ever offshore windfarm of Virginia's coast
• Supports UAW strike resulting in a 30% increase of wages
• October economics report shows stunning improvement
---34th consecutive month of job growth (150,000 jobs in October)
---Longest stretch of unemployment below 4% since the 1960s
---GDP surged this past quarter 5% (seasonally adjusted)
---Federal Reserve announces interest rates are holding steady
---Auto Strike over! Workers get substantial pay raises (30%)
• Eliminates co-payments, enrollment fees and monthly premiums for WWII veterans
• Climate Corps sees 42,000 sign-ups since inception
• Establishes White House Initiative on Women’s Health Research
• Reestablishes open and direct communication with China
• Brokers deal with Israel & Hamas for release of hostages
• Brokers deal to allow Humanitarian aid into Gaza
• Child poverty rates fall from 12.6% to 5.8% due to Biden's Expanded Child Tax Credits
• 2.9 million kids escape poverty
• Another 813,000 people have their student loan debt wiped out
• Supply chain backlogs are now at the lowest levels in 25 years.
• Inflation is at the lowest rate since Biden took office early 2021
• New small business applications continue at record rates:
• Delivered largest economic recovery plan since Roosevelt
• Delivered the largest infrastructure plan since Eisenhower
• Confirmed the most judges since Kennedy
• Delivered with Obama the second-largest healthcare bill since Johnson
• Delivered the largest climate change bill in history
• Dow Jones hits 37k for the first time in US history
• Authorizes biggest pay raise for troops in more than two decades, despite objections from many conservatives
• Brokers ceasefire between Congo and Rwanda, averting major humanitarian crisis
• 5.2% pay raise for military and federal workers - largest since carter administration
• Pardons thousands who were convicted of use and simple possession of marijuana on federal lands
• Provides $1 billion for low-emission school buses
• $623m in funding to boost electric vehicle charging points
• Provides summer grocery money to 21 million kids
• Rescinds much of Trump ‘conscience’ rule for health workers
• Reached Conservation Records in 2023 - Safeguarding public lands at a record rate
• $1B in awards for clean school buses
• Boots Uganda from trade deal over their "Kill the Gays" law
• Awards $162M to expand computer chip factories in Colorado and Oregon
• Round 13 of student loan forgiveness: Borrowers receiving less than $12,000 in federal loans and have been paying off balances will get remaining student debt cancelled immediately
• Round 14 of student debt forgiveness: Another 74,00 have their student loans forgiven
Old 06-12-2024, 07:56 AM   #440
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Third year accomplishments:
• World's best post-pandemic recovery by far: Doubles all nations except Japan
• Job creation at 40 times the rate of the last 3 republican presidents - More than double Clinton and Obama
• Longest period of under 4% unemployment since 1969
• Created 14 million jobs since he took office - More than any president in history did in four years
• 16 million applications filed to start small businesses
• 3.7% unemployment - numbers we have not seen since 1960's
• Wages are up more than inflation
• Economy grew by 5% in the last quarter
• Lowest inflation rate of any major economy in the world
• Oil production reaches its largest volume in recorded history
• Majority of Biden’s appointed judges are women, racial or ethnic minorities – a first for any president
• Growth shatters expectations: GDP expands 3.1% - a year beginning with heavy odds of a recession
• Black unemployment rate lower under Biden than any other administration (4.7%) - Compared to black unemployment under Trump was 2nd worst number in history, reaching over 16%
• Added a record-setting 32.4 gigawatts (GW) of solar capacity in 2023
• Largest one year decline in homicides in 50 years
Old 06-12-2024, 07:57 AM   #441
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

YEAR FOUR:
• Growth shatters expectations: GDP expands 3.1% - a year beginning with heavy odds of a recession
• Job creation 40 times rate of last 3 republican presidents - More than double Clinton and Obama
• Black unemployment rate lower under Biden than any other administration (4.7%) - Compared to black unemployment under Trump was 2nd worst number in history, reaching over 16%
• $1 Billion to replace the Blatnik Bridge connecting WI - MN
• $600 million to replace the I-5 Bridge between Vancouver, Washington, and Portland, Oregon, with an earthquake-resistant, multimodal bridge.
• $427 million to establish the first offshore wind terminal on the West Coast, off California.
• $372 million to replace Cape Cod's nearly 90-year-old Sagamore Bridge.
• $300 million for a new container terminal for the Port of New Orleans.
• $95 million to widen a 10-mile section of I-10 through the Gila River in Arizona.
• $142 million to fix the I-376 corridor in Pittsburgh, including an area infamously known as "the bathtub" due to its regular flooding.
• $150 million to reconnect communities divided by the Cross Bronx Expressway in New York built in the mid-1900s.
• Modernizes American port infrastructure
• $3B investment for high speed internet for rural communities
• $623 million to build EV charging network
• Awards nearly $163 billion in federal contracts to small businesses
• $426 million for Northern California offshore wind farm
• Post-pandemics recovery is by far the most successful in the world
• US oil production hits all-time high
• Rescinds Trump-era "Denial of Care" rule that allowed health care workers to deny medical care to patients because of their personal religious or moral belief
• Launches $11 billion on semiconductor-related research and development including $5 billion National Semiconductor Technology Center
• US Trade Deficit With China Narrows to Lowest Since 2010
• $250 million to modernize airports in 37 states
• $4.4 million to upgrade Maine's power grid
• Violent crime drop significantly since 2020
• $5.8 billion to clean up nation’s drinking water and upgrade infrastructure
• Round 15 of student loan forgiveness: $1.2 billion of federal student loans
• Orders cybersecurity regulations for port operators similar to standardized safety regulations preventing injury and damage to people and infrastructure
• $500 million to combat wildfire and improve resilience
• $1 billion deal with Oregon, Washington, and 4 Columbia River tribes to revive Northwest salmon population
• $1.7 billion package to fund initiatives aimed at ending hunger across the United States by 2030
• $1 billion toward cleaning up 110 contaminated sites
• $28 billion towards substance abuse treatment
• $366 million to accelerate clean energy deployment in rural and remote areas
• Implemented new rule that cuts credit card late fees $32 to $8
• Allows student loan borrowers to repay based on income providing affordable payments and eventual student loan forgiveness
• Directs DOJ to issue regulations giving clear protections of sensitive data from access by countries of concern
• Bans asbestos
• Funds program to fund coast-to-coast bicycle path without hitting a road
• Commits $6B to cut emissions from high-carbon industries
• Lends $1.5B to restart Michigan nuclear power plant
• Allocates $750 million for hydrogen research and development
• Restores threatened species protections dropped by Trump
• Blocks mining on more than 221,000 acres of federal land in Colorado
• First National standard ever for reducing harmful chemicals in drinking water
• "Last resort" program keeps tens of thousands of American veterans who were in danger of losing their homes
• America's economy growing at double the rate of all other G7 countries
• Adds Title IX protections for LGBT students, forbidding discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity
• Shields millions of acres of Alaskan wilderness from drilling and mining
• $7 billion in federal grants for residential solar projects serving 900,000-plus households
• Extends rule requiring overtime pay to workers making under $58,000 annually
• Requires airlines to give cash refunds for canceled and significantly delayed flights
• Establishes standards to eliminate emissions from new federal buildings by 2030
• Lays out conditions for national goal to cut emissions from freight shipping down to zero
• Bans most noncompete employment agreements preventing workers from joining competing businesses or launching ones of their own
• Reinstates net neutrality
• Prohibits federally funded health providers & insurers from discriminating on basis of sexual orientation and gender identity
• Canadian Solar, one of the largest solar manufacturing companies in the world coming back to the US, thanks to the Inflation Reduction Act
• Round 16 of student debt forgiveness: Clears $6 billion in debt for closed art school’s students
• In 2021 only three states supplied 12 months of post partum care - Three years later 46 states now do
• Online platforms and social media companies required to report child sex trafficking and online enticement to NCMEC’s tip line
• Bans Russian uranium imports
• $16 billion investments in Historically Black Colleges and Universities
• Round 17 of student debt forgiveness: $7.7 billion for over 160,000 borrowers
• Free online tax filing program piloted this year made permanent and scope will be expanded
• Executive action ordering the closure of border cutting asylum claims in half (according to FOX News)
• Prohibits medical debt from being reported on credit reports
RESULTS:
• COVID-19 vaccination program saved $732 billion, averting illness and related costs during the Delta and Omicron variant waves, with a return of nearly $90 for every dollar spent
• Black unemployment at 4.7% - The lowest in US history
• Stock market at record highs - Above 40,000 for the first time in history
• 13.2 million jobs added
• Record number of states with unemployment rates at or below 3%
• National unemployment rate below 4% for the longest stretch in more than 50 years
First Quarter Crime Statistics
• Murder: Down 26.4%
• Rape down: Down 25.7%
• Robbery down: Down 17.8%
• Aggravated Assault: Down 12.5%
• Property Crime: Down 15.1%
Old 06-12-2024, 07:58 AM   #442
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Sorry for the multiple posts but yeah, he and his adminstration did alot even though Trump and Republicans obstructed and hide behind their culture war bullshit.
Old 06-12-2024, 08:02 AM   #443
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Here is the thing though, MAGA and the GOP at learge doesn't care about legislative victories, they only care about culture war BS and whatever dear leader is going on about that day. A lot of the things you posted majority of republicans would say is a bad thing.
Old 06-12-2024, 08:03 AM   #444
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Here is the thing though, MAGA and the GOP at learge doesn't care about legislative victories, they only care about culture war BS and whatever dear leader is going on about that day. A lot of the things you posted majority of republicans would say is a bad thing.

Truth, but there a small minority and don't matter anyway, it's the independents and true Republicans that need a memory jog.

As far as Magats, I hope they drink the Orange Kool-Aid.
Old 06-12-2024, 08:09 AM   #445
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

I'm kind of impressed how much was done in spite of ReTrumplicans.
Old 06-12-2024, 04:18 PM   #446
RainMaker
General Manager

I guess Trump is going on Logan Paul's podcast tomorrow which should be weird.

@realdonaldtrump Face off with @Logan Paul ♬ Way down We Go - KALEO

Last edited by RainMaker : 06-12-2024 at 04:20 PM.
Old 06-12-2024, 04:43 PM   #447
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

I'm so old I remember when conservatives gave Obama hell for lowering the office and appearing on a podcast.
Old 06-13-2024, 01:17 PM   #448
RainMaker
General Manager

This seems like a really dumb idea and he's probably blowing smoke. Maybe forcing Biden to play a little defense in Virginia but I don't see anyscenario where he can win any of these states.

Old 06-13-2024, 01:30 PM   #449
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
This seems like a really dumb idea and he's probably blowing smoke. Maybe forcing Biden to play a little defense in Virginia but I don't see anyscenario where he can win any of these states.

It'll be interesting to see how organized his campaign is. Along with the RNC they've bled most of their experience because of his election denial requirement and other bullshit.

I'm guessing this is to try to pull more donation dollars from people in those states to continue to pay his legal bills. It so begins the framework of massive fraud if he loses by convincing his voters these states should have been in play.
Old 06-13-2024, 01:46 PM   #450
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Let’s see if they actually spend money there. Campaigns (Rep and Dem) always talk about expanding the battleground. But they rarely follow that up with actual resources.

I think it is telling that this is one of the things that the GOP “leaked” from Trump’s meeting.