Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old Today, 11:56 AM   #4401
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
The rule requires the hand count to take place the night of the November election or the next day. But dozens of election officials said that would be physically impossible in all but the smallest counties.

This is the playbook. Count and certify the rural areas so it looks like Trump is winning late into the night, then when Atlanta count comes up scream fraud and how the dems are cheating because ballots mysteriously appeared over night.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:11 PM   #4402
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben E Lou View Post
Yeah, the GOP is tryna get him outta there.
Or not.

Last edited by Ben E Lou : Today at 12:13 PM.
Ben E Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:33 PM   #4403
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

As a Dem, I find it somewhat comforting that the GOP feels the need to start introducing maximum shenanigans this late in the game (Nebraska, Georgia). That means that their internal polling shows that they are losing. They weren't acting like this when Trump was up 5 over Biden.

As an American, I am scared b/c once you break Democracy, it is hard to fix it.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:34 PM   #4404
cuervo72
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
This is the playbook. Count and certify the rural areas so it looks like Trump is winning late into the night, then when Atlanta count comes up scream fraud and how the dems are cheating because ballots mysteriously appeared over night.

That, or miss the deadline and try to throw it to the House.

How Republicans Could Block a Democratic Victory in Georgia – Mother Jones
Old Today, 12:35 PM   #4405
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post
As a Dem, I find it somewhat comforting that the GOP feels the need to start introducing maximum shenanigans this late in the game (Nebraska, Georgia). That means that their internal polling shows that they are losing. They weren't acting like this when Trump was up 5 over Biden.

Yeah. I can only assume their internal polling in the blue wall is really bad and Nebraska is a Hail Mary.

I’m really trying to be cautious but the more I think about it I think Harris could win in a landslide.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:44 PM   #4406
Brian Swartz
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight

As an American, I'm scared because I don't believe Democracy works and because ours has been becoming more and more broken for decades, arguably generations. All of the deplorable election shenanigans could go away tomorrow and it wouldn't do any more than buy us a little more time.
Brian Swartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:43 PM   #4407
Atocep
Coordinator

This is fantastic.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...m-walz-satire/

Quote:
CNN and ProPublica found that Democratic vice-presidential nominee Tim Walz is the owner of an active account on the website HotOrNotDish.net, where he posts under the anonymous username DarthTater, according to an investigative analysis of comments on the forum. The user DarthTater has for more than a decade offered compliments (sometimes accompanied by a flame emoji) under every single photo uploaded to the site for hot dish appreciators.

The account also mentioned the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. in one post, in which it wished other HotOrNotDish.net users a “happy MLK weekend!” and hoped they would get to “spend it with family, eating hot dish.”

Walz appears to have been active under the same username for years on a variety of HotOrNotDish.net’s subforums for other hot dish-related issues, including once posting 24 times in a thread dedicated to the question of “Is hot dish casserole?” DarthTater ultimately concluded, “Sorry, friends. I’ve got to hit the hay. A lot of good points. Food for thought (almost as delicious as hot dish).”

Posts going back years include statements such as “That hot dish looks delicious” and “My only note? Try it with Schell’s beer. But what you have going looks good too!” and “Hope you’re enjoying that delicious dish with your beautiful family! Cherish your family! I know I cherish mine!”

DarthTater also expressed some viewpoints that matched with Walz’s public persona. In one instance, the user wrote, “National Coming Out Day is around the corner and I need to be on my A-game with snacks (I’m a GSA club sponsor). Any suggestions, hot dish friends?” adding, “Goes without saying, but, just in case, I disapprove of slavery.”

DarthTater was also the name Walz appears to have used on Quora, where that user often posted detailed replies to queries about the best snow tires to purchase.

Walz admitted that the account might be his, adding that he hoped he had not said anything that would offend anyone. “Those hot dishes all looked delicious,” he noted. “I wouldn’t want anyone to think that their hot dish didn’t pass muster.”

Another HotOrNotDish.net user, MarkRobinsonIsMyLegalNameAndThisIsMyRealEmailPleaseAskMeAboutNazismIAmForIt, complained about DarthTater’s posts being dragged into the news. “Why is it fair to bring in the things that people post anonymously on forums in their spare time?” the mystery poster asked. “Especially if, frankly, they’re not all that surprising.” (On the record, the legally named Mark Robinson denied engaging in any such behavior.)

MarkRobinsonIsMyLegalName was a less active HotOrNotDish.net poster, having left only one comment, “some folks need killing,” under a picture of a hot dish that had used cream of mushroom soup as its base.
Atocep is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:32 PM   #4408
Ghost Econ
College Prospect

Can't wait until the find Cam Edwards FOFC account one day.
Ghost Econ is online now   Reply With Quote