That's great.

That's genius!
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 10:03 PM   #4302
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla Blitz
Russ: Football’s a complicated game, Bibi. Anyone knows that. It ain’t just a bunch of spread sheets and numbers. Heck, I did spread sheets and numbers years ago, and anyone can do that. Football requires quick thinking, Bibi. You got legs and arms, and it ain’t easy switching between the two, you know? Catching takes toootal concentwation with my arms, and I’m working hard at switching to using my legs. On top of that, I gotta remember to run, which is a complex activity involving lots of pixels, and depends on things like frame rates and such. No, not easy at all. Plus I ain’t the only one with that problem, Bibi. No one else in the league has any return yardage either.

Pure genius!!
Old 05-25-2006, 01:54 AM   #4303
Antmeister
Pro Starter

Quote:
Thanks for the compliments, guys! Was fun to do.

Yeah, there's a good month's worth of stuff and we're only up to week Two! Feel free to join the fun.

And now, it's time for...

In the Maximum Football Locker Room, with ESPN's Bibi Gunn

Bibi: This is Bibi Gunn, reporting live from the locker room with Joe Russell, all-pro safety from the Sasketchupwan Roughriders. After two games, Russell leads the league with 43 interceptions, a pace that would give him more than 300 interceptions on the year. Russ, tell us, what’s the secret of your success?

Russell: Well, first of all, I’d like to thank our uniform designer for making me this awesome outfit. (holds up jersey) This is prolly the biggest reason I rule. See all the colors? That hypnotizes the opposing quarterback. Slows him down, like in that movie with that Neo dude. (makes pistol shooting gesture). I call it my Matrix effect.

Bibi: Yes, but that can’t be the only reason, Russ. Surely, there’s something else.

Russell: (thinking) Well, when the opposing quarterback goes back to throw and starts looking downfield, I wave my arms and yell, “Over here! Throw it to me!” (laughs) Bingo! Another interception! Gets them every time.

Bibi: But don’t the offenses adapt to you? I mean, after a couple dozen interceptions, you’d think the opposition would try different things?

Russell: Oh, yeah, they’re crafty as hell, always switching the count of the play and stuff. So I gotta always mix up how I play, you know? I’m always changing what I yell at the quarterback. Sometimes I say “I’m open. Hit me!” That’s a good one, Bibi. A quarterback really has to be on top of his game to not get fooled by that one. Other times, I’ll yell, “Loser, bet you can’t throw it this far!” Hah, you should see their faces after I pick one off with that clutch line. (laughs) I rule.

Bibi
: With an average of five interceptions a quarter, no one doubts your value to your team, but I’m sure you're aware of your detractors and what they say about your game, Russ, and you know I've got to ask you about it.

Russell: Oh. (looks down) The interception return yardage?

Bibi: Exactly. I mean, in 43 interceptions, you’ve yet to return one for a single yard. The replays show the truth: after every single interception, you topple over like a dead camel. Your total return yardage is zero, Russ. What do you have to say to your critics?

Russell: Football’s a complicated game, Bibi. Anyone knows that. It ain’t just a bunch of spread sheets and numbers. Heck, I did spread sheets and numbers years ago, and anyone can do that. Football requires quick thinking, Bibi. You got legs and arms, and it ain’t easy switching between the two, you know? Catching takes toootal concentwation with my arms, and I’m working hard at switching to using my legs. On top of that, I gotta remember to run, which is a complex activity involving lots of pixels, and depends on things like frame rates and such. No, not easy at all. Plus I ain’t the only one with that problem, Bibi. No one else in the league has any return yardage either.

Bibi: (looking at camera) Well, there you have it. Russell answers his critics. (looks back at Russell). Russ, there’s one more thing I wanted to ask you. On the stats sheet for interceptions, it mentions “Trys”. You got a zero in that, as did everyone else in the league. What the heck is a “try”?

Russell: (Looks perplexed.) Um, not sure there, Bibi. Maybe something about putting out a good effort? Or maybe we're actually playing rugby? But Bibi, I’m not concerned with that stuff. It’s spreadsheet stuff, and spreadsheets are kid's stuff.

Bibi: (looking at camera) Signing off from Sasketchupwan, I'm Bibi Gunn. Bang bang. (winks)

Brilliant!
Old 05-25-2006, 02:39 AM   #4304
Ragone
Pro Rookie

look at the bright side.. if he gets h2h online play in.. he'll still beat ootp6 to h2h online play
Ragone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 06:37 AM   #4305
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Great stuff, GB!
How do you get so many turnovers AND so many punts in one game?
I think it's funny that when FOF came out, we were arguing about things like a realistic yards per carry, yet this game has a dude with 43 INTs in two games!
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 06:38 AM   #4306
Passacaglia
Coordinator

FYI, does the league publish play-by-play game logs?
Old 05-25-2006, 08:49 AM   #4307
moriarty
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia
FYI, does the league publish play-by-play game logs?

FYI - you shouldn't use FYI with a question, only with a statement. Perhaps you meant BTW?
moriarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 08:56 AM   #4308
Bee
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by moriarty
FYI - you shouldn't use FYI with a question, only with a statement. Perhaps you meant BTW?

Or maybe he meant WTF, that can be used with a question and is generally applicable to Maximum Football.
Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 09:00 AM   #4309
moriarty
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee
Or maybe he meant WTF, that can be used with a question and is generally applicable to Maximum Football.

I've been trumped.
moriarty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 09:23 AM   #4310
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee

WTF is too lite to use with Maixmum Football. A more proper acronym would be OMFGWTFBBQLOL!!!!11!
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 09:58 AM   #4311
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Prefontaine is just money.. 37/37 on FG attempts after 2 games...

Name PAT FG 20 FG 30 FG 40 FG 50 Lgt PTS

WESTWOOD (WIN) 6/6 6/9 5/5 7/8 1/1 50 66

PANASUK (TOR) 11/11 10/14 5/6 1/4 0/0 47 63

PREFONTAINE (SKT) 20/20 12/12 6/6 9/9 10/10 50 59
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 10:00 AM   #4312
QuikSand
lolzcat

Yeah, but for only 59 points... so he must not be getting a high degree of difficulty from the judges. Very customized!
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 10:03 AM   #4313
Bee
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSand
Yeah, but for only 59 points... so he must not be getting a high degree of difficulty from the judges. Very customized!

Especially when you take out the 20 PATs he's kicked in those two games.
Old 05-25-2006, 10:14 AM   #4314
Bee
Pro Starter

I went to the Max Football forum to see if anyone else was discussing the stat issues, but it looked like the only forum with any real activity was the graphics forum where everyone talks about designing their uniforms...
Old 05-25-2006, 10:40 AM   #4315
SFL Cat
College Starter

Wow, just wow...

...To the stats generated by Daivds' game...

...and to the fact that this thread is the Energizer Bunny of the FOFC...it just keeps going, and going, and going...
SFL Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 10:43 AM   #4316
Surtt
College Benchwarmer

Maybe Daivd accidentally included some cricket rules.
You know, how games can go on for days.

United States Supreme Court Justice
Louis D. Brandeis
Surtt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 12:13 PM   #4317
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by moriarty

Hey, give me a break! It was 6:38 in the morning! I hope this doesn't mean I made a bunch of mistakes on my exam today..
Old 05-30-2006, 01:07 AM   #4318
Dwolfson20
n00b

Best. List. Ever.

Quote:
A) The AI is terrible. I am playing Houston and the same plays are run every series.

B) I run the same play which is a split formation outside run. What a play. I can run that endlessly and most of the time the play wil get me 8 yards.

C) The AI QB rarely completes a pass.

D) I can go on but my point is made.

E) I have not felt this cheated since FBPRO 99 and Sierra had the decency to recall the game. ( I stil have my copy)

F) I also won a game 59-10.

G) I realize that patches are being developed but hey-if I release a product that is faulty and tel my consumers that I am working to make the product better I will gather the buyers will not be very happy.

H) That is just one person's opinion.
Dwolfson20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 03:14 AM   #4319
Antmeister
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwolfson20

Wow and David's response wasn't exactly customer friendly.

Quote:
There is really nothing I can do to speed up the development of updates and patches. Although the vast majority of my spare time is spent on this project, that translates into only 3 or 4 hours a weeknight and a few hours on the weekends. There is nothing beyond that I can do. I know people want patches and new features unfortunately, I can't design, create new artwork, code, and debug, and redesign if required faster than I already am and be able to work my day job.
Many of the updates and new features being asked for, and given free in updates, are not simple to accomplish.

As for the original posters comments;
A) The AI is terrible. I am playing Houston and the same plays are run every series.
This would be due to the small playbooks. Many players of the game have created much larger play books with much more plays. With the small playbooks, the computer only has so many plays to choose from. Also, as Maruaders mentioned, many users have built much more extensive coaching profiles into their playbooks.

The #1 reason for this happening is the computer being used is not meeting the system requirements.
Old 05-30-2006, 03:23 AM   #4320
Antmeister
Pro Starter

And a long time supporter seems to be getting weary of the problems as well:
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1145023
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmleague
I would say Im a big supporter of this game, but I have to say that the game as is still needs much work to make it playable. I understand that there is a major upgrade in the works, but in the meantime there should be more patches released fixing the known bugs. The level of interest seems to have dropped off significantly since it is next to impossible to set up a league and play the game. Got tired of waiting for the next upgrade and finally tried to do a league season, simming the regular season games and playing out the playoffs. Forgetting the terrible sim stats here are some of the other problems.

1. The league that did was a 12 team league with 2 divisons of 6 teams, with a 14 week season. I let the game generate the schedule and its very obvious that the game cant create a simple schedule. Here is one example. One team from on division played one team from the other division 4 times, another team from the other divison 2 times and two other teams from that division 1 time, for 8 of its 14 games. It played 2 of the teams from its division 2 times and 2 teams one time and didnt play the other team from its division. Its great that people are working on schedule utilities, but the basic game has to do a better job of generating a schedule.

2. Had several problems with the played games. First, one team kicked off, the return men for the receiving team just stood in place while the ball bounced into the end zone, the kicking team then recovered for a TD, this is not the first time that return men have not made any move to the ball. Doesnt happen all the time the same team received several other kickoffs and the KR went to the ball.

3. This just shouldnt happen. One team scored, for reason on the extra point the text said they scored a rouge, but they did not receive a point. But the did receive the ball on the opposition 2 yards line. They then scored and kicked the extra point, so got 13 points in about 30 sec..

4. Substitution needs work. The human controlled team had depth charts set and they were followed for the first game of the playoffs. In the second game the teams starting HB, started the game but was replaced in the first quarter. I could never get him back into the game as a HB, finally got him back in as a FB. Sometimes I tried to replace players, would click the player go to the depth chart and then was not able to move another player to that position. It seems to work sometimes but needs work.

As stated I understand your desire to do a major upgrade, but in the meantime people that have bought the game are left hanging becuase the game really isnt ready to play leagues out in its current state. I know my interest in the game is starting to lag and after this last attempt to play a season I probably wont do another thing with the game until the upgrade.
Old 05-30-2006, 03:48 AM   #4321
Antmeister
Pro Starter

Ummmm.....wow....more stat comedy:
http://ca.geocities.com/football_can...s/WK1mobbc.htm
  • Europe is a stud. I mean 27 tackles and 9 interceptions and has two catches for 23 yards.
  • Somehow it shows that Mobile made 11 of 13 field goals but the player stats only show 7 of 8 by two guys with the same last name of Palazzo (proabably related). BCL seems to have two kicking brothers as well.
  • And the team of Mobile must have paid off the scoreboard guy because for the life of me, I can't figure out how they got 51 points. Even if the 11 field goals is correct, they only scored one passing touchdown. There are no rushing touchdowns or interceptions for touchdowns. So I can only assume they are kickoffs or punts returned for touchdowns.
Old 05-30-2006, 03:51 AM   #4322
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
This would be due to the small playbooks. Many players of the game have created much larger play books with much more plays. With the small playbooks, the computer only has so many plays to choose from. Also, as Maruaders mentioned, many users have built much more extensive coaching profiles into their playbooks.

And this is somehow a user problem rather than one with the game?

Quote:
There is really nothing I can do to speed up the development of updates and patches. Although the vast majority of my spare time is spent on this project, that translates into only 3 or 4 hours a weeknight and a few hours on the weekends. There is nothing beyond that I can do.

There it is, there's nothing he can do. Well, besides not promoting his product as, and selling it for the price of a game that's going to get full time support. But with the major inconvenice that they cause him he's providing the updates (or fixes as I'd call them) for free! Wow, what a nice guy.

Last edited by mckerney : 05-30-2006 at 03:55 AM.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 04:03 AM   #4323
IwasHere
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia
yet this game has a dude with 43 INTs in two games!
I want this guy on my defensive team.

Or, is this a QB?
IwasHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 05:54 AM   #4324
Bee
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antmeister
And a long time supporter seems to be getting weary of the problems as well:
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1145023

Well from his post, it sounds like he finally tried to play the game instead of just designing uniforms. That seems to be the point when eyes begin to open that the game is nothing more than a glorified dress-up game.
Old 05-30-2006, 09:10 AM   #4325
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
The #1 reason for this happening is the computer being used is not meeting the system requirements.

Is this a serious response? More memory and a better CPU = more completions?

I played TroyF last night and he beat me bad... little did I know he just bought an Alienware PC.
Old 05-30-2006, 09:37 AM   #4326
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
Is this a serious response? More memory and a better CPU = more completions?

I played TroyF last night and he beat me bad... little did I know he just bought an Alienware PC.
Just when I thought that Daivd has exhausted all of his comedy, he gives us more. Yep, I don't think you'll ever win any games if your computer is so damned slow!
Old 05-30-2006, 09:48 AM   #4327
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

Quote:
http://www.theuifl.com/

UIC Rating: 100
If this is a MF league, it absolutely should have been the UFIA, not the UIFL.
Toddzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 12:01 PM   #4328
SunDevil
College Prospect

What I do not understand is the same people who were defending how long the game took, are now the ones complaining about how patches are coming out slow? This is a guy who took a year to do a horrible job on career mode. I am sorry people, but incompetent work takes time. It's not like he is writing good code here, it has to be hard for him to continually top himself and release worse code and results then the time before.
SunDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 12:04 PM   #4329
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors
Just when I thought that Daivd has exhausted all of his comedy, he gives us more. Yep, I don't think you'll ever win any games if your computer is so damned slow!

No wonder I was 5-0 playing on my pc at work, but 0-5 on my pc at home.
Old 05-30-2006, 08:42 PM   #4330
Crim
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
for the life of me, I can't figure out how they got 51 points. Even if the 11 field goals is correct, they only scored one passing touchdown. There are no rushing touchdowns or interceptions for touchdowns. So I can only assume they are kickoffs or punts returned for touchdowns.

Antmeister, you've been following the progress of Maximum Pratfall as long as anyone here. What's so hard to understand?!?

1 passing touchdown = 6 pts + 1 extra point = 7 pts.
11 field goals times 4 pts per field goal = 44 pts.
44+7=51. And besides, even if they'd missed the extra point they'd still have a total of 51 points, due to rounding. It's like making a first down.

It's customizable, baby!

RIP
Crim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 08:47 PM   #4331
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

LMAO at the pass completion problem and "solution".
Old 05-30-2006, 09:08 PM   #4332
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA
LMAO at the pass completion problem and "solution".

My reaction to that was a very delayed version of your reaction.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 09:31 PM   #4333
kcchief19
Pro Starter

Quote:
http://www.theuifl.com/

UIC Rating: 100
Never thought I'd get to say this but ... poor pizzle.
kcchief19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 11:36 PM   #4334
Bonegavel
Awaiting Further Instructions...

As this thread just continues to blossom, this Beatles tune keeps going through my head and I had to attempt to capture the words that accompanied the version in my head. I apologize for the lameness, but my real job only allows me to create posts for a few hours a day and there's nothing I can do.

If you can help with this song, I'd really like to make it a polished work of art and we'll see if we can get this song finished before Maximum Football.

Quote:
Lyrics set to the song "Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da"

The best part is the beer tent in the stadium
All the stats are really really bad
Daivd rants "the AI isn't really dumb!
It's just that your frame rate is prolly really sad"

Max-la-di Max-la-da Maximum footBAH
Lala this thread goes on
Lala this thread goes on

Daivd puts his "product" at the Matrix store
Insults at forum posters he did fling
"So the game doesn't track every stat and score
But in a moment I think you'll begin to sing..."

What is the return policy?
Antmeister found a page he wasn't supposed to see

Took a couple of years for him to add the career mode
Somehow the framerate affects, the stats engine code

ha ha ha ha ha

Sadly ever after at that Matrix place
Erik Rutins doesn't help things a bit
Tempers soar up into outter space
and in the evening the game's still a piece of shit

Lala this thread goes on
Lala this thread goes on

Took a couple of years for him to add the career mode
Somehow the framerate effects, the stats engine code

Happy ever after at that Matrix place
Puresim's released and it isn't like this mess
After all that's happened I just can't believe
That somehow Puresim is still ten dollars less

Lala this thread goes on
Lala this thread goes on

And if you want some fun – don't buy Max-i-mum-foot-BAH

Last edited by Bonegavel : 05-30-2006 at 11:45 PM.
Bonegavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 11:41 PM   #4335
Bonegavel

If you need the tune to help you, here is a link to a midi:

hxxp://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Limo/3518/ob-la-di.htm
Old 05-31-2006, 08:45 AM   #4336
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

Summon: Antmeister
Toddzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 08:51 AM   #4337
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crim
Antmeister, you've been following the progress of Maximum Pratfall as long as anyone here. What's so hard to understand?!?
Heehee. Maximum Pratfall.
Old 06-01-2006, 09:35 PM   #4338
stevew
Hall Of Famer

200 plus posts in this thread is crazy, until you consider that some people post over 300 times in a werewolf thread. One guy has like 2700 WW posts, and counting.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 10:06 PM   #4339
Antmeister
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonegavel
As this thread just continues to blossom, this Beatles tune keeps going through my head and I had to attempt to capture the words that accompanied the version in my head. I apologize for the lameness, but my real job only allows me to create posts for a few hours a day and there's nothing I can do.

If you can help with this song, I'd really like to make it a polished work of art and we'll see if we can get this song finished before Maximum Football.

Hmmmmmm......I wonder who you are referring to. I actually would have to learn the song since I haven't heard it played in decades. I had to hear the midi to recognize it again. But it could be a nice challenge since I never had the opportunity to ruin a Beatles song.

Last edited by Antmeister : 06-01-2006 at 10:07 PM.
Antmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 10:08 PM   #4340
Antmeister
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew
200 plus posts in this thread is crazy, until you consider that some people post over 300 times in a werewolf thread. One guy has like 2700 WW posts, and counting.

You talking to me?
Old 06-01-2006, 10:18 PM   #4341
KWhit
Coordinator

Well he's not talking to me!

I only have 121.

KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 10:19 PM   #4342
st.cronin
General Manager

I have over 20,000 posts in threads I have not yet started.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 10:25 PM   #4343
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
You talking to me?

It's a lot of posts for a single thread, although the % of total posts in the thread would be reasonably low. I didn't realize how postwhore the WW thingy was.
Old 06-01-2006, 10:27 PM   #4344
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew
It's a lot of posts for a single thread, although the % of total posts in the thread would be reasonably low. I didn't realize how postwhore the WW thingy was.

You know you want to play.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 10:54 PM   #4345
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin
You know you want to play.
Can't play cause of work sched.
Old 06-01-2006, 10:55 PM   #4346
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Not that i really want to play anyways, i just want to postwhore to stay above the jones's
Old 06-02-2006, 07:25 AM   #4347
Bonegavel

Quote:
Hmmmmmm......I wonder who you are referring to. I actually would have to learn the song since I haven't heard it played in decades. I had to hear the midi to recognize it again. But it could be a nice challenge since I never had the opportunity to ruin a Beatles song.

hehe.

I was thinking we could have everyone post ideas for verses (since most of mine are horrible) and once we have a well-crafted final lyric sheet-- you could then put your voice talents to work
Old 06-02-2006, 02:15 PM   #4348
spcd
n00b

Quote:
Anyone knows that. It ain’t just a bunch of spread sheets and numbers. Heck, I did spread sheets and numbers years ago, and anyone can do that

Just absolute pure unadulterated genius.

But I think you're being a little harsh on the VCFL league.

RE: Wk2 in the books VCFL - 5/25/2006 2:38:45 AM
VCFL Commish
Matrix Trooper

The game is still getting patches made for it.At this stage the VCFL is more concerned with getting our owners up to speed on how to send in our roster updates

(in reply to Toddzilla)
Report | Post #: 3

This is obviously a group with very special needs, not only in their selection of this game, but in running an entire tournament to practice emailing rosters.
spcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 02:30 PM   #4349
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
You've gotta love the VCFL's code of conduct. Here's an excerpt:

hxxp://www.angelfire.com/sports/HybridFootball/Canadian_Football_League/conduct.htm

Quote:
VCFL Code of Conduct

04.03.04 (note: )

Guide Lines:
The league is here for our enjoyment.The following is a no no.Making rude remarks of Maritimers as a group ,making rude remarks of Quebecers as a group, making rude remarks of westerners as a group,making rude remarks of Americans as a group, making rude remarks of Canadians as a group. Any ethnic slurs , bringing up 1st ammenment rights instand dismisial.This conduct exstends to any message board that you anounce your in the VCFL then make these statements
Making remarks continualy that Maximum Football won`t come out.
Guys lets have fun.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 02:51 PM   #4350
KWhit
Coordinator

My grammar-meter just exploded.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote