Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-15-2008, 08:55 PM   #4001
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I'll move too, why not.. if you get back Absolute trust, you'll know at least its me. It would take a good 6-7 people to move I think to make olie's lynch not go through.

Unvote oliegirl
Vote jeheinz
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 08:56 PM   #4002
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

I feel strongly enough about olie that I am not going to switch, and I don't think it matters anyway.
Old 07-15-2008, 08:59 PM   #4003
Schmidty
Coordinator

Man, this switch really seems fishy.

I hear what you're saying, but I'm just not feeling it. I think it would be silly to switch from pretty much a sure thing, just to open "discussion". We've discussed enough in this freaking game, and people are still dropping left and right.

I urge us to either stay on olie, or to switch to the switchers (no offense danny and Alan).
Old 07-15-2008, 08:59 PM   #4004
saldana
Pro Starter

unovte olie
lynch jeheinz
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 09:01 PM   #4005
saldana
Pro Starter

no way 3 votes is going to do any harm schmidty
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 09:02 PM   #4006
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
Man, this switch really seems fishy.

I hear what you're saying, but I'm just not feeling it. I think it would be silly to switch from pretty much a sure thing, just to open "discussion". We've discussed enough in this freaking game, and people are still dropping left and right.

I urge us to either stay on olie, or to switch to the switchers (no offense danny and Alan).

That makes no sense though, Olie is going to get lynched, we are simply trying to potentially trigger a helpful ability for the village. Alan is good for sure, and I was scanned today as good. I'm also saying I believe Jeheinz to be good and am simply doing what he asked us to do earlier before he left.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 09:05 PM   #4007
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerFanatic View Post
I feel strongly enough about olie that I am not going to switch, and I don't think it matters anyway.

Interesting, this may influence my vote tomorrow.
Old 07-15-2008, 09:07 PM   #4008
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Well I got on just before deadline and see all this talk about switching - and I just don't see why. The evidence is clear on olie, and maybe I just didn't read deep enough into the jhenize stuff, but that is why I didn't switch.
Old 07-15-2008, 09:08 PM   #4009
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
no way 3 votes is going to do any harm schmidty

Then what's the point at all. This is just baffling me.

That's probably why I always make it until the end game.
Old 07-15-2008, 09:21 PM   #4010
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Another day another Spawn. You expect nothing else when you kill olie. There is no guilt. There is only anxious expectation. In fact one could say today was almost boring. When you kill olie, however, there is a surprise. You find that she is

Spoiler

Room Reports
Engine Room – Operational (Undamaged)
Water Plant – Operational (Undamaged)
Cargo Hold - Operational (Undamaged) (Maximum Capacity: 125 units)
Water Supply – 23 units (Enough reserves for for just barely over 1 day at current consumption)
Crystilium Supply – 95 units (at least 75 required)
Security Headquarters Operational (Undamaged)
Brig -
Weapons Locker – 3 unspent phasers (2 spent)

Slave Pens – Operational (Undamaged)
Sleeping Quarters – Damaged. 22 berths requiring repair (enough berths for 1 person to sleep)

The Crew

Command Staff
Captain - Alan T Exhausted
First Officer – Kwhit Exhausted

Engineers
PurdueBrad Exhuasted
Danny Exhuasted
JeHeinz72 Exhuasted
Claphamsa Exhuasted

Medical Staff
Doctor - Passacagalia Exhausted
Medic - The Jackal Exhausted
Medic - bulletsponge Exhausted

Security Staff
Galley Master - Schmidty Exhausted
Slavemaster – Saldana Exhausted

Scientists

PackerFanatic Exhausted

Deceased
Telle - Spawn
mccollins – Survivor
Lonestargirl – Spawn
Marc Vaughn – Survivor
path12 - Survivor
RendeR - Survivor
Chubby - Spawn
Tyrith - Survivor
hoops - Survivor
Mrs. Schmidty - Survivor
oliegirl - Spawn Queen
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 09:28 PM   #4011
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Well that is a good result... made even better that I checked with BK, and since there is no sergeant-at-arms, we (Kwhit, Passacaglia and myself) don't have anyone to turn our phasers in to during the morning.. So we'll unfortunately have to keep them the rest of the game for our protection/defense.
Old 07-15-2008, 09:32 PM   #4012
Schmidty
Coordinator

Very good result, but the moving at the end is.....weird.

I need to think about that. It made no sense at all.
Old 07-15-2008, 09:32 PM   #4013
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I'm assuming with no security to protect us, I'm one of the targets since I can't be lynched as is Pass so he can't scan people.. so I'll throw out my trust/distrust list based off of my own thoughts in case my phaser somehow failed to protect me.

I trust absolutely Kwhit.. I also have strong trust in PurdueBrad and by association he has trust in the Jackal... I would be very dissapointed to see any lynch votes thrown at Kwhit or PurdueBrad, and I would think anyone could find a better choice than The Jackal for a vote in the coming days.

I also have stated that while it is possible Passacaglia or Schmidty were converted, I feel there likely is at least one more spawn role out there (if not two) that was an original spawn. So neither of them seem like a good choice for votes tommorrow at least.. and by association that means most likely Danny shouldn't get votes tommorrow either.. nor Jeheinz or Claphamsa due to the cross vouching...

The list to vote for tommorrow seems really small.. bulletsponge, Saldana or packerfanatic..
Old 07-15-2008, 09:34 PM   #4014
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Very good result, but the moving at the end is.....weird.

I need to think about that. It made no sense at all.

Schmidty, which part of my explanation of it didn't make sense? I'd be happy to help answer any questions you may have... What no one else knew is that I also had my AP#3 for the day reserved with a conditional order if somehow enough votes moved off oliegirl that it made a no-lynch, I would have duked olie anyways.

The other thing running through my mind that I did not say before was that jeheinz may be the "gut-feeling" but he also has a chance of being the "Avenger" which does not impact me at all, but I figured if I mentioned it, it would probably scare people away from trying it out.
Old 07-15-2008, 09:35 PM   #4015
Schmidty
Coordinator

You know what? I am going to be bold for once and say this:

At least one of the 3 people that moved votes at the very end is a spawn, and I don't know that it's Alan, since he was the first to move. Either Danny and/or saldana seem like a good choice.

Now there's some discussion for people.

(Of course, Alan could have done what he did just to mind-f everyone, since he knows that no rational Spawn would be the first to do what he did. I don't know)
Old 07-15-2008, 09:37 PM   #4016
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Schmidty, which part of my explanation of it didn't make sense? I'd be happy to help answer any questions you may have... What no one else knew is that I also had my AP#3 for the day reserved with a conditional order if somehow enough votes moved off oliegirl that it made a no-lynch, I would have duked olie anyways.

Do you have an exact amount? Otherwise, I still don't get it. I'm dumb, remember?
Old 07-15-2008, 09:38 PM   #4017
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
You know what? I am going to be bold for once and say this:

At least one of the 3 people that moved votes at the very end is a spawn, and I don't know that it's Alan, since he was the first to move. Either Danny and/or saldana seem like a good choice.

Now there's some discussion for people.

(Of course, Alan could have done what he did just to mind-f everyone, since he knows that no rational Spawn would be the first to do what he did. I don't know)

I don't know if that is that bold of a statement as I also believe that one of the 3 people who moved votes is probably a spawn too

I'll take this as you don't really care what the idea was behind the move
Old 07-15-2008, 09:40 PM   #4018
KWhit
Coordinator

Huh? Schmidty, I don't know what kind of play you're making here, but it doesn't make sense.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 09:41 PM   #4019
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Do you have an exact amount? Otherwise, I still don't get it. I'm dumb, remember?

It is 1/3+1 of total players left required for a lynch. At the time we had I think 11 votes for olie, and for 13 players we would have to have had like 5 or 6 votes I think...

So 4-5 people could move without threatening the lynch, but like I said I had a backup duke order in just in case anyone tried funny business.
Old 07-15-2008, 09:41 PM   #4020
KWhit
Coordinator

The rationale for throwing a couple of votes toward someone who may be the gut feeling makes perfect sense.
Old 07-15-2008, 09:41 PM   #4021
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
Huh? Schmidty, I don't know what kind of play you're making here, but it doesn't make sense.

I'm not making any play. I'm just honestly confused.
Old 07-15-2008, 09:44 PM   #4022
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
It is 1/3+1 of total players left required for a lynch. At the time we had I think 11 votes for olie, and for 13 players we would have to have had like 5 or 6 votes I think...

So 4-5 people could move without threatening the lynch, but like I said I had a backup duke order in just in case anyone tried funny business.

Yes, yes, I get all of that, but still please slowly, in a way that an unintelligent person can understand, why was there even a reason to move? If others moved, you still could have Duked. I'm not trying to be tricky, I'm just confused.

I really suck.
Old 07-15-2008, 09:44 PM   #4023
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm not making any play. I'm just honestly confused.

This:

Quote:
Gut Feeling If you received 2-4 (predetermined before the start of the game) votes throughout the day, the GM will inform you of the secret role of one of those players, however, you won't know which player it belongs to.
Old 07-15-2008, 09:46 PM   #4024
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
Man, dying sucks!
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 09:48 PM   #4025
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
This:

Gah. Ok.

I really do suck. I'll just be quiet now.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:11 PM   #4026
Passacaglia
Coordinator

It's okay Schmidty -- everyone thought I was crazy when I voted Alan for the same reason three nights ago.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 10:14 PM   #4027
Danny
Head Coach

Alan, what in this game has me not on your trust list? I am the only person who is spawn aware and I have made plays that I felt helpful for the village that have lead to me having more suspicion. I've also been scanned clean, so the only spawn I could be is the unaware spawn.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:16 PM   #4028
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Alan, what in this game has me not on your trust list? I am the only person who is spawn aware and I have made plays that I felt helpful for the village that have lead to me having more suspicion. I've also been scanned clean, so the only spawn I could be is the unaware spawn.

I am pretty sure I included you in the list that it doesn't make sense to go after tommorrow. I guess some stuff initially on how you revealed still sits with me oddly, but that could be simply based on you getting different PMs than us. Either way, it doesn't seem to make much sense to push a vote on you yet, but I still feel better about Kwhit and PurdueBrad than anyone.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:40 PM   #4029
The Jackal
Coordinator

Sweet. If anyone has any questions for me - shoot. As has been mentioned the closest I am to cleared is that PB and I are trustees, but I realize there's nothing else. All of my votes have been for spawn, but I suppose that could've been orchestrated to make myself look good.

I think the list Alan put together is good, and saldana would be my highest suspect at the moment.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 11:24 PM   #4030
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
I am pretty sure I included you in the list that it doesn't make sense to go after tommorrow. I guess some stuff initially on how you revealed still sits with me oddly, but that could be simply based on you getting different PMs than us. Either way, it doesn't seem to make much sense to push a vote on you yet, but I still feel better about Kwhit and PurdueBrad than anyone.

Fair enough. Just keep in mind no one else has been spawn aware. If I was a spawn it would have more likely been through a convert. In which case I would not be the unaware spawn and would have scanned bad.
Old 07-15-2008, 11:26 PM   #4031
Danny
Head Coach

I want to look at some previous stuff from Packerfanatic. He seemed full well to know why we were switching votes and his reply didn't sit well with me. Plus there was the day 1 exhaustion issue and the fact that his play seems different to me than the draft game where he was a villager.
Old 07-15-2008, 11:34 PM   #4032
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
I slept - or at least I attempted to. I imagine I was in a bed that got damaged or something?

Posted by packerfanatic after day 1 in which he was exausted despite supposedly taking no night action. I remember he later got into a debate with someone else over who did what, I am going to look for that to see what that was about as well.
Old 07-15-2008, 11:36 PM   #4033
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Working on the beds...nice result btw!
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 11:39 PM   #4034
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliegirl View Post
Maybe I'm reading into things, but the PF comment about his PM is just striking me as odd. I'm not ready to put a vote on him yet, but it's definitely different from what everyone else seems to have rec'd. Plus, he posted that after BK had told us that some of the beds were damaged - so if he didn't want to reveal his actions last night it would have been a very simple and logical jump to say that he had tried to sleep but there weren't enough beds...

Thoughts???

A post from Oliegirl on day 2 trying to put pressure on Packerfanatic, she was clearly a spawn at this point. I'm going to see where her vote ended up that day since PF was close to being lynched.
Old 07-15-2008, 11:41 PM   #4035
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Telle - I would suggest taking LSG as your scientist, as I am wounded and would likely be less effective (and with having less people going anyway, we want as much effectiveness as we can get)

Posted on day two. If he was spawn, wouldn't be a bad idea to try and get LSG infected by deciding not to go out on a mission
Old 07-15-2008, 11:44 PM   #4036
Danny
Head Coach

I'm also keeping an eye out on all of Oliegirl's posts/actions as she was a starting spawn
Old 07-15-2008, 11:45 PM   #4037
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
I definitely think we need to execute someone tonight...there are a few candidates - as in any ww game, there is always collateral damage, which sucks but it's part of the game.

A couple people have thrown Pass and Saldana out there. AlanT mentioned that he had suspicion on a couple other people but didn't elaborate. Any chance you'd want to throw some names and the reason you suspect them out there so we can get some conversation going and see if we can manage to start putting the puzzle together? I'm guessing Danny is one of the ones you suspect, and now that you pointed it out, it does seem odd. I didn't play either of the last games so I don't know how elaborate some of the roles are. Did Danny play? If so, he might have used a function of the last game to buy himself some time in this one...

Here is Oliegirl trying to suggest me as a spawn on day two.
Old 07-15-2008, 11:48 PM   #4038
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Honestly? And risk me dying? I am probably right on the brink of that anyway, being exhausted AND wounded. If I was able to get a heal, I wouldn't mind going out tired, but I don't know if we have any medics left to heal me.

Quote:
And just because I might be expendable doesn't mean you should lynch me. Why waste a lynch on a survivor and lose a scientist, who could come in quite handy in the future?

Two posts from Packerfanatic when he had some heat on him. Not necessarily spawnish, but very different from his reaction in the draft game
Old 07-15-2008, 11:50 PM   #4039
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
i am really getting tired of PackerFan trying to use his wounded status as a reason why he shouldnt have to do anything...lots of people got wounded last night and none of them whined about it all day i was probably gonna do this anyway, but the constant excuses about status pushed me over the limit
vote packerfanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge View Post
you think a spawn would make such a lame ass excuse?

Bulletsponge defending Packer on day 2.
Old 07-15-2008, 11:54 PM   #4040
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Don't you also feel that lynching me just to lynching me isn't nearly as helpful, especially when I come up good? And especially if you get just about everyone to do it...you don't have much of a voting record to go on then, and you lose someone who could potentially help you a lot more in the long run. Granted, I understand the fact I am pretty much useless right now, but who knows what I could do in the future (and you won't if you continue down this path!...no pun intended)

Another post by packerfanatic on day two. Not sure what it means, just trying to do some research for everyone.
Old 07-15-2008, 11:55 PM   #4041
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge View Post
i agree, when i read that i thought about voting for Saldana

Unvote No Vote

Vote Saldana

Here is bullet jumping on the bandwagon of another player (who was likely good at the time) when Packer was under strong lynch pressure.
Old 07-15-2008, 11:59 PM   #4042
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
UNVOTE NO LYNCH
VOTE SALDANA

The only other person that has a vote that I feel could be spawn, and he came down on me quite hard - plus he is fairly expendable.

Instead of sticking with no lynch he jumps on Saldana along with Bullet earlier.
Old 07-16-2008, 12:01 AM   #4043
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
VOTE PACKERFANATIC

Unfortunately, there isn't an overwhelming case against him, but I dont' agree with a no lynch vote and of the candidates we have, he is the most expendable.

Vote from Oliegirl on Packerfanatic, this goes along with her putting heat on him earlier. I want to see if her vote stays, but this could drop Packer from the top of my suspicion list for tomorrow.
Old 07-16-2008, 12:08 AM   #4044
Danny
Head Coach

Oliegirl never unvoted Packer and was not around to switch. I also think Packer would have been a poor conversion choice since he took heat early.

Saldana also finished day 2 on Packer and Bullet voted for no lynch.

I'm going to look at Oliegirl from day one now (should have started here) and see if there is anything interesting.
Old 07-16-2008, 12:12 AM   #4045
Danny
Head Coach

Again on day two Oliegirl could have very easily gone nolynch but still decided to put a vote on Packer and leave it there.
Old 07-16-2008, 12:14 AM   #4046
Danny
Head Coach

I didn't see anything meaningful from Olie on day one
Old 07-16-2008, 12:16 AM   #4047
Danny
Head Coach

Votes from day three where we caught Telle. All of Oliegirl, LSG and Saldana with late throw in votes

Telle – hoops (2013), Tyrith (2290), jh (2343), Purdue (2406), Danny (2406), Chubby (2478), KWhit (2523), path (2539), LSG (2547), saldana (2567), Pass (2607), oliegirl (2604),
No execution – Ala2n (2006), Packer (2459), Marc (482), render (2556)
Chubby - Bullet (2498)
Bullet – Mrs. Schmidty (2529), 2581 (Telle)
Old 07-16-2008, 12:19 AM   #4048
Danny
Head Coach

On day four, Chubby originally voted for Bullet, but switched to LSG, Oliegirl had a throw away vote for Path
Old 07-16-2008, 12:24 AM   #4049
Danny
Head Coach

On day 5, Oliegirl once again had a throw away vote not voting for Chubby.

Bullet voted for Chubby, but it was a late vote.

Chubby voted for Bullet.

Bullet was quick to jump in to support Chubby when he made the claims about MV, but then quickly turned against him when things didn't go the way Chubby had planned.

I didn't see a vote from Saldana
Old 07-16-2008, 12:28 AM   #4050
Danny
Head Coach

Oliegirl the Spawn Queen (who was aware of all spawn) casted throw away votes instead of voting for fellow Spawn Telle, Chubby and Lonestargirl when it would have mattered.

Her play towards Packer was completely different when compared to the other spawn leading me to believe he wasn't a spawn on Day 2. I also think it is unlikely he would be converted. At this point, I don't think I will be voting for him.

This puts Saldana and Bullet at the top of my spawn list for tomorrow. if I die, hopefully the pressure will be on these two players.