Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-15-2008, 03:26 PM   #3951
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by claphamsa View Post
pretty much everythign will be fixed by the end of the day right?

I say we all go fix bunks... then you can read everyone

confirmed this. evertythign is fixed excpet beds... so we shoudl all be there!

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 03:26 PM   #3952
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

can we get a BG protect on danny? is he worth it? is cheese good?

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 07-15-2008, 03:28 PM   #3953
Danny
Head Coach

I think Pass is still a bigger target than I am, but if they get in two kills they may go for me in there somewhere. It would be nice if we could get them back to 1 kill a day
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 03:29 PM   #3954
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by claphamsa View Post
can we get a BG protect on danny? is he worth it? is cheese good?

Going to have to dig up one from the grave...

Or you could decide to not vote for oliegirl and see if she protects anyone
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 03:29 PM   #3955
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
He faked Barkeep listing him as a doctor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
I don't think you can fake the duplicant role. It's possible he got converted afterwards, but he would have been able to fake the duplicant role and comtinue faking scans I don't believe. If you don't want to clear either of us 100% that is fine, but there are a list of people without anything or anyone vouching for them right now that should be looked at first.

Good points. Like I said, I was mainly playing devil's advocate, I admiteddly rushed through the whole sequence of Pass suddenly being a doctor. But ok, yeah, if you two are as confident as you seem that it's on the up-and-up, I'll let that dog lie.

So ok, we snipe olie today and work off that list.
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 03:30 PM   #3956
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

bah!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 07-15-2008, 03:30 PM   #3957
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Is the number of kills related to the number of presumed Spawn? Or could even just 1 spawn kill like that?

Just seems if they're knocking off 2 each night (presuming we're correct about olie being Spawn and there are only 3 today) without a BG, this game could end real quick.
Old 07-15-2008, 03:31 PM   #3958
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeheinz72 View Post
Good points. Like I said, I was mainly playing devil's advocate, I admiteddly rushed through the whole sequence of Pass suddenly being a doctor. But ok, yeah, if you two are as confident as you seem that it's on the up-and-up, I'll let that dog lie.

So ok, we snipe olie today and work off that list.

You're only reading half of what I post I think.. Go back and re-read what my thoughts are about Pass... I clearly listed the -ONLY- way he could be a spawn would have been to be converted the night before using his duplicant ability when he did not know he had a spawnling inside of him.. and then the next day when he became a doctor, he also became a spawn.

Since the probability of the timing on all of that is really small, that is why I said we had better targets to go after today, and tommorrow.
Old 07-15-2008, 03:32 PM   #3959
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Is the number of kills related to the number of presumed Spawn? Or could even just 1 spawn kill like that?

Just seems if they're knocking off 2 each night (presuming we're correct about olie being Spawn and there are only 3 today) without a BG, this game could end real quick.

Hopefully we can get lucky and they end up with a failed kill, but yes I think it's pretty important to nail a spawn each of the next two nights.
Old 07-15-2008, 03:33 PM   #3960
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

The rules state that each spawn can carry out their own action.. or they can team up for a better chance of success.. Just 1 spawn carrying out an action = less chance of success.. So two nights ago, we obviously had at least 4 spawn left but only 3 kills.. last night we have at least 3 spawn left since there were 3 kills.

They could have split up and only done one person per kill and just got extremely lucky.. or they could have alot more than 3 spawn left, which also then increases our chances of getting spawn correct on lynches too.
Old 07-15-2008, 03:34 PM   #3961
Danny
Head Coach

If they have a lot more then 3 spawn left would hit a spawn every night and still lose. I'm hopefully optimistic there there is in fact a max of 3 left.
Old 07-15-2008, 03:34 PM   #3962
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
Quote:

That is the best idea I have heard all day! Who do you want me to guard tonight Alan????
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 03:34 PM   #3963
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Hopefully we can get lucky and they end up with a failed kill, but yes I think it's pretty important to nail a spawn each of the next two nights.

That is why I had kwhit and I hand out some phasers.. even with a phaser it doesn't mean they can't kill us.. but it helps with the odds for us.. Also makes them possibly make different decisions to team up instead of spreading out if their juicy targets all have phasers.
Old 07-15-2008, 03:45 PM   #3964
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliegirl View Post
That is the best idea I have heard all day! Who do you want me to guard tonight Alan????

Shhhh, it will be all over soon
Old 07-15-2008, 03:47 PM   #3965
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
You're only reading half of what I post I think.. Go back and re-read what my thoughts are about Pass... I clearly listed the -ONLY- way he could be a spawn would have been to be converted the night before using his duplicant ability when he did not know he had a spawnling inside of him.. and then the next day when he became a doctor, he also became a spawn.

Since the probability of the timing on all of that is really small, that is why I said we had better targets to go after today, and tommorrow.

No I get it, and I did when I made the post you quoted. Hence why I'm not pushing it any more. I think you're right, the odds are small that it's just not the problem of the day.
Old 07-15-2008, 04:27 PM   #3966
Danny
Head Coach

What would be great for tomorrow is a list of the players Alan mentioned and their supposed night actions and day status as exhausted or not for all of the days. So far it seems like analyzing what's happened during then night is the best way to catch spawn.

Also, something to keep in mind, but none of the three dead spawn right now were on the counsel. This means the three longest living spawns are still alive and I would put people who were cleared earlier on on like Schmidty a touch down the list of guys like Packerfanatic who have never been cleared.
Old 07-15-2008, 04:28 PM   #3967
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Ok folks I'm outta here, check ya in the A-M.
Old 07-15-2008, 04:29 PM   #3968
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
We were? I thought we were just not messing with them since, by doing their work, they're still helping us out, even if they're bad. I didn't know we thought it meant that they were good.

none of them have gotten scanned, and i dont think they have pulled in more than 2 or 3 votes as a group all game...that pretty much looks like we are assuming they are good guys..no suspicion whatsoever has been on them
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 04:30 PM   #3969
Danny
Head Coach

I have been scanned Saldana. Also, it is unlikely Jeheinz is bad because I have worked with him so much. I also have no gotten bad reads on Clap or Purdue although I am less sure about them from my ability
Old 07-15-2008, 04:31 PM   #3970
Danny
Head Coach

Oh, and if it wasn't for my ability, I might think Jeheinz is a spawn from his posting throughout the game
Old 07-15-2008, 04:35 PM   #3971
saldana
Pro Starter

yeah, danny, i was posting as i caught up, thanks
Old 07-15-2008, 05:39 PM   #3972
hoopsguy
General Manager

Happy birthday, Bulletsponge.

Hope you don't pick up the birthday curse in WW
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 06:31 PM   #3973
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Alright guys, let's get a good lynch today. I'm out till late, good luck guys!
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 06:50 PM   #3974
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

ok ive seen enough of oliegirl to know shes acting like someone whos a wolf for the first time and looking a sure hanging in the face. its exactly how i acted my first wolfy time.... ok most of the time when im goina get hung.

Vote oliegirl
bulletsponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 07:52 PM   #3975
saldana
Pro Starter

most boring WW. Day. Ever.
Old 07-15-2008, 07:53 PM   #3976
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
most boring WW. Day. Ever.

Well if Hoops hadn't been night killed then maybe this wouldn't have been the case!
Old 07-15-2008, 07:55 PM   #3977
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

yeah, talk about a loss of momentum!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 07-15-2008, 07:55 PM   #3978
Danny
Head Coach

How many votes do we have on Oliegirl now?
Old 07-15-2008, 07:58 PM   #3979
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
How many votes do we have on Oliegirl now?

Dunno, i assume enough no one has voted for anyone else.
Old 07-15-2008, 07:59 PM   #3980
Danny
Head Coach

I might want to switch my vote to Jeheinz. He thought he might have the ability gut feeling. If he does, I would like one of the players from the list of 6 to switch with me.
Old 07-15-2008, 08:01 PM   #3981
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Well if Hoops hadn't been night killed then maybe this wouldn't have been the case!

In Spawn tradition, I have this to say:

hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 08:03 PM   #3982
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I might want to switch my vote to Jeheinz. He thought he might have the ability gut feeling. If he does, I would like one of the players from the list of 6 to switch with me.

Right now we have 11 votes on oliegirl which is more than enough
Old 07-15-2008, 08:04 PM   #3983
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

you would need at least 3 other people to switch with you.. since it is triggered by a predetermined amount of votes (between 2 and 4)
Old 07-15-2008, 08:04 PM   #3984
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Happy birthday, Bulletsponge.

Hope you don't pick up the birthday curse in WW

Yeah. Happy birthday.
Old 07-15-2008, 08:05 PM   #3985
Danny
Head Coach

This is the list I am referring to

bulletsponge
oliegirl
Schmidty
Saldana
PackerFanatic

There's actually a player not here who I suspect might be a spawn, but I will keep that private for now as it is entirely gut feeling. I would like Packerfanatic to switch his vote to Jeheinz with me if he comes online.
Old 07-15-2008, 08:05 PM   #3986
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
you would need at least 3 other people to switch with you.. since it is triggered by a predetermined amount of votes (between 2 and 4)

Isn't it anyway of those numbers?
Old 07-15-2008, 08:07 PM   #3987
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Isn't it anyway of those numbers?

Rules says 2-4 (predetermined number at the start of the game)
Old 07-15-2008, 08:09 PM   #3988
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
This is the list I am referring to

bulletsponge
oliegirl
Schmidty
Saldana
PackerFanatic

There's actually a player not here who I suspect might be a spawn, but I will keep that private for now as it is entirely gut feeling. I would like Packerfanatic to switch his vote to Jeheinz with me if he comes online.

Why am I a suspect again? Because I was proven to be a human on day 2, and could have been converted since?

Just checking. I don't really have a defense against that. All I've done since then is defend the water every night. All you have is my word, which means nothing in WW. But, yeah, I am a human.
Old 07-15-2008, 08:10 PM   #3989
Danny
Head Coach

Because it's theoretically possible for you to be converted since then. Personally, I think you are good.
Old 07-15-2008, 08:10 PM   #3990
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
Why am I a suspect again? Because I was proven to be a human on day 2, and could have been converted since?

Just checking. I don't really have a defense against that. All I've done since then is defend the water every night. All you have is my word, which means nothing in WW. But, yeah, I am a human.

Dola.

I'll be waiting for the person or persons that seriously start to push for my lynching before I have a suspect. Not a vengeance thing, just a way to have any idea at all to target someone, since only the Spawn know that I'm good.
Old 07-15-2008, 08:15 PM   #3991
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:

dont take it personally schmidty..i am on the list too, even though i have none absolutely nothing but be helpful the entire game
Old 07-15-2008, 08:22 PM   #3992
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

In case I am night killed.. the way I view both you and Passacaglia... is you showed an ability which means you were not an original spawned.. Both of you have a possibility of having been converted, but right now it seems to indicate that we have not found any of the original spawn council yet, or at least haven't found the Spawn Queen nor any of the other special spawn roles.. So until we at least lynch the spawn queen plus another roled spawn, it doesn't seem worthwhile even bothering to entertain any suspicions at either of you.
Old 07-15-2008, 08:33 PM   #3993
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
dont take it personally schmidty..i am on the list too, even though i have none absolutely nothing but be helpful the entire game

Nah. I don't take it personally. I just have to try to defend myself in anyway I can. My credibility is tenuous, and I understand that. It's pretty tough right now. I'm not sure that any chicanery by even the Spawns is going to work at this point, since clearance for anyone is tough. That's why I said that the ONLY thing I have to go on, is who potentially starts a run on the only person I know 100% is good - me. It's grasping at straws, but it's all I have.
Old 07-15-2008, 08:33 PM   #3994
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
In case I am night killed.. the way I view both you and Passacaglia... is you showed an ability which means you were not an original spawned.. Both of you have a possibility of having been converted, but right now it seems to indicate that we have not found any of the original spawn council yet, or at least haven't found the Spawn Queen nor any of the other special spawn roles.. So until we at least lynch the spawn queen plus another roled spawn, it doesn't seem worthwhile even bothering to entertain any suspicions at either of you.

agreed
Old 07-15-2008, 08:47 PM   #3995
Danny
Head Coach

Unvote Oliegirl
Vote Jeheinz

Would like to see one or two people switch with me, to at least give this a chance to work.
Old 07-15-2008, 08:51 PM   #3996
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Unvote Oliegirl
Vote Jeheinz

Would like to see one or two people switch with me, to at least give this a chance to work.
what is the point of this again
Old 07-15-2008, 08:52 PM   #3997
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Unvote Oliegirl
Vote Jeheinz

Why? Unless I missed something, I'm pretty sure there is a huge chance that olie is a Spawn.

Are you just trying to sow confusion? I just don't get that. Of course, I miss a lot of things, so I'm willing to listen.
Old 07-15-2008, 08:53 PM   #3998
Danny
Head Coach

Jeheinz thought he might have the gut feeling ability. This way he can see if he does and potentially get a read on someone good or bad. It's not a great move, but could be useful
Old 07-15-2008, 08:54 PM   #3999
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Jeheinz mentioned earlier in the day that he doesn't know what his secret role is yet, so thinks he may be the gut feeling.. so Danny is trying to explore that to help him see if that is the case. To do so though, Danny needs 2-3 more people to move to vote for jeheinz. not enough to lynch him but enough to try it out.
Old 07-15-2008, 08:54 PM   #4000
Danny
Head Coach

Olie is a spawn. I believe Jeheinz to be good, but earlier he suggested a couple people put votes on him to see if he was gut feeling.