Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-16-2012, 10:54 PM   #351
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

please keep spoilers out of this thread or at the very least use tags.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 08:01 AM   #352
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Sorry, didn't mean to spoil the cancellation of "Work It."
Old 01-17-2012, 08:27 AM   #353
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
please keep spoilers out of this thread or at the very least use tags.

Most def
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2HRE.jpg (30.9 KB, 205 views)
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 11:57 AM   #354
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

This sounds AWESOME!

OK, not really.

Quote:
Folks who always longed for a Brady Bunch meets Partridge Family bloodbath will finally get their wish…with Bigfoot thrown in the mix for good measure! That’s right, the Syfy creature feature Bigfoot — starring Barry Williams and Danny Bonaduce — will be hitting the small screen later this year. The two former child stars play lifelong rivals (naturally) who both are trying to capture the hairy beast, but for very different reasons. However, if you think Greg Brady, Danny Partridge, and a Sasquatch are the only reasons to check out the telepic, then you are sorely mistaken. This cinematic tour de force (to be directed by Bruce Davison) also stars Sherilyn Fenn (Twin Peaks), Howard Hesseman (WKRP in Cincinnati), and shock rocker extraordinaire Alice Cooper (School’s Out). So, it’s basically the BEST CASTING EVER is what we’re saying. And to whet your appetite for this epic feast of absurdity, we’ve got your first look photos right here! And yes, that is Sherilyn Fenn playing the cop with the furry hat.

SyFy's 'Bigfoot' movie pics | Inside TV | EW.com
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Last edited by Ksyrup : 02-14-2012 at 11:58 AM.
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 10:42 AM   #355
rowech
Pro Starter

Not really sure where to post this...Thursday's episode of 30 Rock was one of the greatest episodes in sitcom history.
rowech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 01:34 PM   #356
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowech View Post
Not really sure where to post this...Thursday's episode of 30 Rock was one of the greatest episodes in sitcom history.

We have a new TV thread I started at the beginning of the year in case you missed it. (not that it really matters)
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:44 PM   #357
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post
There's a fine line between cute/sweet and nauseating and the pilot hopped back and forth over it many, many times for me. The ending was predictable(which is fine) but still enjoyable, that plus the model friend is enough for me to give it another go. I'm not sure how much singing I can handle though.

This was in reference to New Girl back in September. They still make Jess too annoying at times and I think I like the show in spite of Zooey, not because of her (the fact that the other characters are quick to point out when she gets way too sugary sweet is key). I really like the rest of the cast though and this is by far my favorite new show this season.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:25 PM   #358
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Been catching up with New Girl lately. I really think that the show has found its stride already. I can't imagine how this won't go at least 100-150 enjoyable episodes.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:28 PM   #359
MikeVic
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
Been catching up with New Girl lately. I really think that the show has found its stride already. I can't imagine how this won't go at least 100-150 enjoyable episodes.

Yeah I agree, the humour works for me and my biggest complaint early int he season was not caring for any of the secondary characters. But that's been fixed. Nick is still annoying sometimes, but Schmidt is great and they all work together pretty well.
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 01:00 PM   #360
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Agreed as well. All of the secondary characters have been very nicely fleshed out. I HATED Schmidt, but now I think he's decent.