Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-23-2006, 10:14 PM   #351
Easy Mac

That flying totally kicked ass. I like how he wasn't just fly off, it seemed he had to take off and then get set in the air. The landing was good too, though as he refines his powers I think he'll get better at it. Nice to know the extent of the "assistant's powers". Might come in handy when the heroes save the world and people need to forget we came so close.
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 10:16 PM   #352
Easy Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde View Post
Yep!

I was so stoked about being right that the mind wipe guy was DL.

One plotline I'm curious to see what they do with is Brodie's newfound amnesia. I don't think they'll just end it there and it's a hanging point that I think they could do some very interesting things with.
I dont think the mind wipe guy is DL. They didn't look the same.
Old 10-23-2006, 10:16 PM   #353
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
And "Save the Cheerleader, Save the World" is a very interesting and mysterious catchphrase.

One thing I loved most about this episode was that it clued you just how relevant that catchphrase actually is; that it wasn't just some silly marketing slogan, but actually a crucial part of the plot.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 10:17 PM   #354
Anthony
Banned

top notch episode. the special effects for Peter's flying were fucking outstanding. ok, not Hollywood quality - but they really showed he has superior flying abilities and not just levitation/floating.

i like how they keep insinuating that the cheerleader's dad is evil, but they're leaving the door open for interpretation - there's still room here for his real motives to not be so sinister. of course with the company he keeps (DL) it's easy to think he doesn't have the best intentions. even his evil "act" with the quarterback could be explained away as a father getting revenge. i'm still not ready to commit to the "cheerleader's dad is evil" theory, cuz it's too obvious and the first rule of tv/movies is the most obvious thing is always not what it seems.

Last edited by Anthony : 10-23-2006 at 10:18 PM.
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 10:17 PM   #355
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Mac View Post

You don't think so? I didn't get a very good look at the mugshot to be honest. I'll have to look more closely when I watch it again online tomorrow.

Old 10-23-2006, 10:18 PM   #356
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I was so stoked about being right that the mind wipe guy was DL.

Er... they are two different guys. For confirmation, I checked on IMDB and yep:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0813715/

Mindwipe guy is played by Jimmy Jean-Louis and DL is played by Leonard Roberts. They are both bald black dudes, but definately not the same person.
Old 10-23-2006, 10:18 PM   #357
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:

Agreed. They're different dudes. Maybe the dude with the horn-rimmed glasses guy is Sylar?
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 10:19 PM   #358
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:

Mindwipe guy is played by Jimmy Jean-Louis and DL is played by Leonard Roberts. They are both bald black dudes, but definately not the same person.

Fair enough.

Okay now I'm slightly disappointed, but also intrigued because it opens up another avenue.

Old 10-23-2006, 10:20 PM   #359
Izulde
Head Coach

Regarding Sylar, I still hold to the theory that we haven't seen him onscreen yet. That outline image we saw a few episodes ago could have been any actor that fit the physical profile of the character's shape.

Old 10-23-2006, 10:24 PM   #360
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Atlantic View Post
even his evil "act" with the quarterback could be explained away as a father getting revenge. i'm still not ready to commit to the "cheerleader's dad is evil" theory, cuz it's too obvious and the first rule of tv/movies is the most obvious thing is always not what it seems.

I don't view his act with the QB as evil really. It's a sort of mafisio style justice and retribution for a wrong done, which I think only strengthens the idea that he's evil, because that particular act is, in my opinion, ambigious in its morality and a case could be made that it was morally right, which lends depth and substance and makes the dad not so black and white, hence a less obvious candidate for evil, thus making it more likely that he *is* evil.

Old 10-23-2006, 10:26 PM   #361
Anthony
Banned

Quote:
One thing I loved most about this episode was that it clued you just how relevant that catchphrase actually is; that it wasn't just some silly marketing slogan, but actually a crucial part of the plot.

i never thought anything other than that (it being a integral part of the story).

i really don't know what purpose the Indian guy plays in this show. he was in this episode for all of 2 minutes, and i can't say him not being a major part of this episode hurt it. i think they either need to advance his storyline to something more than him being on a treasure hunt for his father's work, or wrap it up. he has no powers. at first i thought he was gonna be useful in reuniting all the Heroes together (by using his dad's work to find out a way to find all the Heroes and to bring them together). but it seems the wheel has been set in motion and they're all going to be finding each other by next episode.

of all the Heroes i'd say the cop is least needed. i don't see how his power is gonna help fight Sylar. everyone else you can make a case for being needed, but the cop - other than for pleasuring his wife he should probably sit out the final climatic battle.
Old 10-23-2006, 10:28 PM   #362
Anthony
Banned

Quote:

wondering why they chose to make both look oddly similar.
Old 10-23-2006, 10:32 PM   #363
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:

i really don't know what purpose the Indian guy plays in this show. he was in this episode for all of 2 minutes, and i can't say him not being a major part of this episode hurt it. i think they either need to advance his storyline to something more than him being on a treasure hunt for his father's work, or wrap it up. he has no powers. at first i thought he was gonna be useful in reuniting all the Heroes together (by using his dad's work to find out a way to find all the Heroes and to bring them together). but it seems the wheel has been set in motion and they're all going to be finding each other by next episode.

Yeah I thought he was going to be the one to unite them and serve as the leader/mentor for them, too, but now I'm not sure what they're going to do with him. Maybe he'll have some sort of epiphany or experience back home in India that'll get him back in the swing of things? Just a wild guess.

Quote:
of all the Heroes i'd say the cop is least needed. i don't see how his power is gonna help fight Sylar. everyone else you can make a case for being needed, but the cop - other than for pleasuring his wife he should probably sit out the final climatic battle.

This one I'll disagree with. If he can read minds, then maybe he can read Sylar's mind too. If so, he could relay what Sylar's thinking to the rest of the team, which would give them a tactical advantage.

Old 10-23-2006, 10:36 PM   #364
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Well, he's the narrator for one . And he does know all the theories. I imagine that he may be integral in finding out who the cheerleader is using the big map of heroes on the wall. After all, the cheerleader hasn't run into any other heroes and is in the middle of Texas, not all that close to either Vegas or New York.

I bet the Indian dude helps the gang find the cheerleader.

Quote:

As said before, reading minds is a very powerful skill. Not just in reading Sylar's mind, but also the horned rimmed glasses dude.
Old 10-23-2006, 10:58 PM   #365
Anthony
Banned

Quote:
This one I'll disagree with. If he can read minds, then maybe he can read Sylar's mind too. If so, he could relay what Sylar's thinking to the rest of the team, which would give them a tactical advantage.

if that Mindwipe guy has the ability to block his thoughts to the cop, i assume the mega villain - Sylar - can do just as much. i think they were trying to insinuate that Sylar had pretty much all of the powers that the Heroes had, i think some people in this thread agreed with that line of thinking.

the guy who can see the future would be the best tool for gaining a tactical advantage over Sylar and any of his future endeavors.
Old 10-23-2006, 11:02 PM   #366
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Just because the Mindwipe guy has as his power to block thoughts doesn't mean that Sylar does. In order for Sylar to have such powers, I'd imagine he'd need the brains of those folks... or maybe the Mindwipe guy is Sylar.
Old 10-23-2006, 11:30 PM   #367
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:

the guy who can see the future would be the best tool for gaining a tactical advantage over Sylar and any of his future endeavors.

I'll disagree somewhat again. Yes, he'd be useful, but only to an extent. While he could paint the events, there still needs to be the correct interpretation of the images for it to be much good.

Old 10-23-2006, 11:55 PM   #368
Easy Mac

OK, so Hiro said that he was breaking the rules of space and time when he talked to Peter, and that it was dangerous in general and it could cause problems. But if he didn't travel back in time, then Peter doesn't talk to the painter, doesn't get Hiro on the phone... and whatever else happens. So regardless, it had to happen that way, so there was actually nothing dangerous about Hiro traveling back in time.
Old 10-23-2006, 11:59 PM   #369
Flasch186
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post
I keep whispering to my wife: "Save the cheerleader...save the world."

me too!!!

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 01:27 AM   #370
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
OK, so Hiro said that he was breaking the rules of space and time when he talked to Peter, and that it was dangerous in general and it could cause problems. But if he didn't travel back in time, then Peter doesn't talk to the painter, doesn't get Hiro on the phone... and whatever else happens. So regardless, it had to happen that way, so there was actually nothing dangerous about Hiro traveling back in time.

Well, they need something to explain why he doesn't go back and hold everyone's hand through the whole thing.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 05:55 AM   #371
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Gah! My DVR inexplicably stopped recording with about 15 minutes left! Is there anywhere besides Friday on Sci-Fi to catch the entire episode?

Edit: Just found the ep on-line.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).

Last edited by Honolulu_Blue : 10-24-2006 at 06:14 AM.
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 06:38 AM   #372
gottimd
Dearly Missed
(9/25/77-12/23/08)

Quote:
top notch episode. the special effects for Peter's flying were fucking outstanding. ok, not Hollywood quality - but they really showed he has superior flying abilities and not just levitation/floating.

i like how they keep insinuating that the cheerleader's dad is evil, but they're leaving the door open for interpretation - there's still room here for his real motives to not be so sinister. of course with the company he keeps (DL) it's easy to think he doesn't have the best intentions. even his evil "act" with the quarterback could be explained away as a father getting revenge. i'm still not ready to commit to the "cheerleader's dad is evil" theory, cuz it's too obvious and the first rule of tv/movies is the most obvious thing is always not what it seems.

I don't think he is evil either. I think maybe the father, which I think he said, works for a gov't agency. Maybe something to do with genetic testing on humans to create some sort of super soldier? The Cheerleader has the ability of super healing, and maybe the father is waiting til she gets older so they can learn how to use this power on adult male soldiers? Complete speculation. Maybe Sylar is an experiment gone wrong that has all of these powers, and is out to kill all the others with superpowers because he is power hungry and the gov't knows that?
In memory of Gavin Anthony: 7/22/08-7/26/08
gottimd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 07:49 AM   #373
Raiders Army
Coordinator

A few comments:

The horn-rimmed glasses dad. He might be good, but I doubt it. Remember he did something with the cop and he was going to do something with the politician. True, he could've just wiped the memory of the cheerleader's power from the QB's mind but he didn't. I think he did that as revenge for the attempted rape. Which stands to reason he's not going to try to force his daughter to join him.

The key to this whole thing is the politician's brother (can't remember his name). He can copy other powers so I see the mind reading guy key to this. If he can get all of them together, he'll have flight, mind-reading, and regeneration for a fight with Sylar. Mind-reading coupled with other powers will be hard to beat. Besides, didn't Hiro say he was the key?
Old 10-24-2006, 07:52 AM   #374
TRO
College Prospect

Quote:

Special effects for PETER'S flying have just been levitation/floating. The flying effects were for NATHAN.
Old 10-24-2006, 07:53 AM   #375
gottimd
Dearly Missed
(9/25/77-12/23/08)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post
Mind-reading coupled with other powers will be hard to beat. Besides, didn't Hiro say he was the key?

yeah, that would be hard to beat, but what do the other heroes do while he (Peter) is fighting Sylar? Stand and watch? I don't think it will be a street fight, in which that scenario, Sylar could pick them off one by one while fighting Peter.
Old 10-24-2006, 09:00 AM   #376
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

Save the cheerleader? Sign me up!

Toddzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 09:07 AM   #377
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Wow, I just realized that she was the coach's daughter in Remember the Titans..
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 09:48 AM   #378
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quick thoughts.

The episode was a little disjointed to me because of my DVR mishap. It broke the flow a bit and then I was distracted a bit by the internet (as is my want) while watching the rest of the episode on the internet.

That said...

The doctor was still playing the skeptic. Luckily for us, he was only on-screen for about 30 seconds. I think once the ball gets rolling he'll play a major role in the series. I see him as sort of the brainy guy who, while not the leader of the "team", offers advice, figures stuff out, etc, etc.

I loved the flying effects. They were very well done. So far, the show has really done well with the effects of the super-powers. That's an important element of the show and if they looked ridiculous (e.g., the cheerleader's chest open), the show would lose quite a bit of its luster. So far, the good has far out weighed the bad on that front.

Adrian Pasdar (the Senator) is probably the most well-established actor on the show and that fact was quite clear from last night's episode. I thought he pulled every scene off very nicely. It's fun to see him deal with his powers and to have his character develop more.

The fight between Hiro and his friend seemed a bit forced to me. It was sort of like the doctor turning into the skeptic. The writers wanted a plot device to separate the two characters and *poof!* they got one. Also, (*geek critique warning*), what's up with Hiro's english all of a sudden? A few days (hours?) ago he couldn't speak a word of it to Isaac and now he's carrying on conversations with everyone? Sure, he had some basic English when the show started, but he sure seems like a quick learner. Maybe he's been stopping time while listening to English For Beginners tapes.

I think the Cheerleaders' dad is a grey area sort of character. I don't think what he did to the QB was evil. Not at all. He basically looked dow, saw what he perceived as a waste of a human being: an evil, serial rapist prick. He decided to give him a second chance, make him a better person, but having Mindwipe wipe him clean/reset him. I can see that being a theme with this guy. Making people better people, which could explain his work with the supers, etc.

I was confused as the rest about DL and Windwipe. I guess they aren't the same people, which is fine by me.

I continue to like the cop. The scenes with his wife were the obvious path for him to take, though I can see it ending badly at some point. I mean, she's gotta get a little weirded out by it. I also liked the scene in convenience store.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Old 10-24-2006, 09:55 AM   #379
Crim
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Wow, I just realized that she was the coach's daughter in Remember the Titans..

Wow, i just realized that you haven't read the whole thread.

RIP
Crim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 09:59 AM   #380
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crim View Post
Wow, i just realized that you haven't read the whole thread.

Ahh well, guilty as charged
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 10:57 AM   #381
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post

The fight between Hiro and his friend seemed a bit forced to me. It was sort of like the doctor turning into the skeptic. The writers wanted a plot device to separate the two characters and *poof!* they got one.

It didn't seem forced to me. I've had that sort of argument with friends before.

Quote:
Also, (*geek critique warning*), what's up with Hiro's english all of a sudden? A few days (hours?) ago he couldn't speak a word of it to Isaac and now he's carrying on conversations with everyone? Sure, he had some basic English when the show started, but he sure seems like a quick learner. Maybe he's been stopping time while listening to English For Beginners tapes.

Yeah, that part had me going WTF too cuz I'm all like "...How's he going to handle this without his friend to translate?" And then all of a sudden he's speaking and understanding English pretty well. The bolded part was what really caught me.

Quote:
I think the Cheerleaders' dad is a grey area sort of character. I don't think what he did to the QB was evil. Not at all. He basically looked dow, saw what he perceived as a waste of a human being: an evil, serial rapist prick. He decided to give him a second chance, make him a better person, but having Mindwipe wipe him clean/reset him. I can see that being a theme with this guy. Making people better people, which could explain his work with the supers, etc.

While I can certainly agree that the mindwipe wasn't evil, I still would argue that he's evil, just a more Lawful Evil type in terms of alignment.

Quote:
I was confused as the rest about DL and Windwipe. I guess they aren't the same people, which is fine by me.

I started thinking about this some more this morning and I still think their facial features are such that they could be the same person, based on the too-brief snapshot we saw with the mugshot. I think if you remove the goatee that Mugshot Guy had, you get Mindwipe Guy, hence the stripper's husband.

Also, Mindwipe Guy was at her house, which brought up an interesting point from the guy I was watching it. How did she walk right past him without seeing him? Is it possible Mindwipe Guy has invisibility powers too?

Old 10-24-2006, 11:09 AM   #382
Easy Mac

Quote:
It didn't seem forced to me. I've had that sort of argument with friends before.

Yeah, that part had me going WTF too cuz I'm all like "...How's he going to handle this without his friend to translate?" And then all of a sudden he's speaking and understanding English pretty well. The bolded part was what really caught me.

While I can certainly agree that the mindwipe wasn't evil, I still would argue that he's evil, just a more Lawful Evil type in terms of alignment.

I started thinking about this some more this morning and I still think their facial features are such that they could be the same person, based on the too-brief snapshot we saw with the mugshot. I think if you remove the goatee that Mugshot Guy had, you get Mindwipe Guy, hence the stripper's husband.

Also, Mindwipe Guy was at her house, which brought up an interesting point from the guy I was watching it. How did she walk right past him without seeing him? Is it possible Mindwipe Guy has invisibility powers too?

It was her husband, DL in the house. it just so happened they picked two bald black guys in the show. I think we'll learn whatever powers he may have in the next few weeks.
Old 10-24-2006, 11:13 AM   #383
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Are we still confused even after I proved that Mindwipe guy and DL are being played BY TWO DIFFERENT ACTORS?

Man... just because they are both black and bald doesn't mean they are the same person. I wonder if black people think that all white folk look alike...
Old 10-24-2006, 11:27 AM   #384
thesloppy
Pro Starter

The previews made it pretty clear what DL's power is, so you may want to avoid those if you don't want to be spoiled.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 11:29 AM   #385
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:

It wasn't just the argument, it's that it escalated to the point where his friend actually left. The argument, itself was fine, the fact that it led to him leaving to go find the internet stripper was a bit forced. Unless he really just wanted an excuse to dump Hiro all along and find Niki, which I suppose he could.
Old 10-24-2006, 11:31 AM   #386
gi
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
It wasn't just the argument, it's that it escalated to the point where his friend actually left. The argument, itself was fine, the fact that it led to him leaving to go find the internet stripper was a bit forced. Unless he really just wanted an excuse to dump Hiro all along and find Niki, which I suppose he could.

The show has made a couple points about Hiro's friend desiring to go see Niki. Whether this is strong enough to justify what happened is up for debate.
gi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 11:56 AM   #387
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

I'm on the side of Horn-Rim and Mindwipe being a "gray" faction. I think they'll be on the side of the heroes in trying to stop Sylar (and potentially other baddies) but may still be a source of conflict over whatever their project is.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Old 10-24-2006, 12:15 PM   #388
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by gi View Post
The show has made a couple points about Hiro's friend desiring to go see Niki. Whether this is strong enough to justify what happened is up for debate.

They were very subtle points, though. I mean, I buy the argument and I buy that Ando left, but I can see where if you weren't paying close attention some details may have been missed regarding Ando and Nikki's relationship, such as it is.

Old 10-24-2006, 12:31 PM   #389
gottimd
Dearly Missed
(9/25/77-12/23/08)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday View Post
I'm on the side of Horn-Rim and Mindwipe being a "gray" faction. I think they'll be on the side of the heroes in trying to stop Sylar (and potentially other baddies) but may still be a source of conflict over whatever their project is.

So like a conflict modeled after the X-Men whereas you have the X-Men vs. Magneto and Co. vs. The Government?
Old 10-24-2006, 02:15 PM   #390
Cheesehead Craig
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesloppy View Post
The previews made it pretty clear what DL's power is, so you may want to avoid those if you don't want to be spoiled.
That's true, and they do look quite cool as well.

As far as Sylar is concerned, maybe it's the whole Highlander thing. "There can be only one". As far as he is concerned, this could be his train of thought. Last one standing with super powers cannot be beat.
Cheesehead Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 02:43 PM   #391
gottimd
Dearly Missed
(9/25/77-12/23/08)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
That's true, and they do look quite cool as well.

As far as Sylar is concerned, maybe it's the whole Highlander thing. "There can be only one". As far as he is concerned, this could be his train of thought. Last one standing with super powers cannot be beat.

So do you think he is killing the other hero's just to be the last one standing with the powers he has....or is he "collecting" their powers as well and killing them?
Old 10-24-2006, 05:34 PM   #392
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottimd View Post
So like a conflict modeled after the X-Men whereas you have the X-Men vs. Magneto and Co. vs. The Government?
That's been my general line of thinking, although, at this stage, Horn-rim seems to be more positive (attempts to make him look ominous notwithstanding) than either Magneto or the government in the X1 or X2 movies.

Old 10-24-2006, 05:55 PM   #393
Celeval
Pro Starter

Quote:

Hm... from memory, but wasn't most of the English conversation the one with Nathan? Which centered around "You flew! I have super powers!"... I'd be not at all shocked if the only English Hiro knew was focused on comic-books - bear in mind, he understood the English in the comic he picked up as well.
Celeval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 05:59 PM   #394
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Save the cheerleader...save the world.
Old 10-24-2006, 06:23 PM   #395
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

I don't think that Dad's evil at all. I'll throw another vote in for government agency. But while he obviously did something to the cop, he didn't remove his power and only seems to erase what happened to him during that one day. So far there doesn't seem to be any other side effects. So the guy kidnaps, runs tests or whatever, and eliminates tests from memory, letting them go on with their lives.

As for DL's power, I didn't watch the preview since those always spoil too much, but I thought it was pretty big clue when the cop explained how he pulled a Houdini out of a pair of handcuffs.

Last edited by jeff061 : 10-24-2006 at 06:24 PM.
jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 07:30 PM   #396
jbmagic
Pro Starter

Could it be possible that one of the heroes is Sylar?
jbmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 07:40 PM   #397
Flasch186
Coordinator

Maximum Sylar

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 10:10 PM   #398
Swaggs
Coordinator

Just watched the last three episodes on DVR. I'm liking the show.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 10:17 PM   #399
Joe
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
Just watched the last three episodes on DVR. I'm liking the show.

me too. well, I fell asleep when watching the pilot, but caught up on a few today. its definitely getting better.
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 06:27 AM   #400
Bee
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmagic View Post
Could it be possible that one of the heroes is Sylar?

Is this a question or a spoiler?
Bee is offline   Reply With Quote