Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-21-2003, 10:08 PM   #351
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

If needed, I'll mirror too. I haven't even started to download the file, but if another mirror becomes necessary, let me know.
Old 12-21-2003, 10:15 PM   #352
Comey
College Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by yabanci
does anybody know what the nfl roster situation is for TPF? I pressed them on this a week or so ago and was told it would be out minutes or hours after the game was released. I suspected that was the usual total bullshit, but does anybody have any current information?

Erich works two jobs...he has a rather stiff schedule. He also posted, a little bit ago if I'm not mistaken, that the normal time he has for the rosters was cut.

Remember, he, like you, plays these games because he enjoys them. Why should you expect someone to make something...something he doesn't get paid for, something that's a hobby for him...just so you can benefit and complain when it's not done?

Please, have some patience. Things change, and they did for Erich. I'm sorry you can't benefit from having the real NFL rosters *RIGHT NOW*...but you will in the future.

Thank you...hopefully this satisfies all information you need. If you aren't happy with that, I apologize, and Happy Holidays.

-John

Comey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 10:18 PM   #353
rexallllsc
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Comey
Erich works two jobs...he has a rather stiff schedule. He also posted, a little bit ago if I'm not mistaken, that the normal time he has for the rosters was cut.

Remember, he, like you, plays these games because he enjoys them. Why should you expect someone to make something...something he doesn't get paid for, something that's a hobby for him...just so you can benefit and complain when it's not done?

Please, have some patience. Things change, and they did for Erich. I'm sorry you can't benefit from having the real NFL rosters *RIGHT NOW*...but you will in the future.

Thank you...hopefully this satisfies all information you need. If you aren't happy with that, I apologize, and Happy Holidays.

-John

I don't think anyone was commenting on this Erich dud especifically.

But it would fall under the "bullshit" guise if we were told they would be done, but arent.
rexallllsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 10:20 PM   #354
yabanci
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by Comey

-John

that's funny stuff. Hope you didn't spend too much time thinking it up. Less than a week ago he said he would have it ready minutes or hours after the game. So that's what gave us the impression he would have it ready when the game came out. Hopefully this satisfies all the information you need. If you aren't happy with that, I apologize, and Happy Holidays.
yabanci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 10:21 PM   #355
detroit_fan
H.S. Freshman Team

This is going to be the best soccer game ever!!!!
Old 12-21-2003, 10:21 PM   #356
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally posted by rexallllsc
I don't think anyone was commenting on this Erich dud especifically.

But it would fall under the "bullshit" guise if we were told they would be done, but arent.

I seriously doubt that anyone from .400 ever said anything would be "sure to be out minutes or hours after the game was to be released," especially with the add-on not coming from them.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 10:22 PM   #357
DaemonWolf
n00b

link

www.400softwarestudios.com/redist/TPF_setup.exe

forgot the redist part

Last edited by DaemonWolf : 12-21-2003 at 10:24 PM.
DaemonWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 10:23 PM   #358
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

that's all there is to it.....

Todd
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 10:25 PM   #359
Tasan
College Starter

Silly me. I downloaded it thinking it would have that nice "Trial" button on the initial load screen. Now I have to decide if I'm going to be an early buyer or not.
Old 12-21-2003, 10:41 PM   #360
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

My mirror is up now. Linked at the top.
Old 12-21-2003, 10:42 PM   #361
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Tasan
Silly me. I downloaded it thinking it would have that nice "Trial" button on the initial load screen. Now I have to decide if I'm going to be an early buyer or not.

SD? We look to your for these type of things.....

Todd
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 10:46 PM   #362
kcchief19
Pro Starter

Another festivus miracle!
kcchief19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 10:47 PM   #363
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by kcchief19