Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-26-2007, 09:33 AM   #3801
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

gi...I have 8 mins left on my break. look for the big list/post by me around like...2pm est. I get out of work at 12:30. I will lay out all I know and thoughts on everyone left.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 10:04 AM   #3802
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast View Post
PM sent, cronin.

(ooc) BTW Ardent, my condolences for the loss of your friend. My thoughts are with you. Now, Daredevil, that's another matter entirely.... (/ooc)
Old 01-26-2007, 10:08 AM   #3803
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonegavel View Post
(ooc, obviously)

Wow, what a great game! I'm hooked, although I admit I won't be joining one soon since the time commitment is HUGE.

Thanks to everyone for putting up with Wolvie and me as a first timer. Had a great run and am looking forward to the ending.
(/ooc)

(ooc) Enjoyed having you in the game. Alan's right, they're not all this intense time-wise! (/ooc)
Old 01-26-2007, 10:13 AM   #3804
path12
Coordinator

(Silver Surfer)

I don't have a problem with Deadpool's move. I find the Daredevil attack on Mathemanic interesting. Don't quite know what that means yet.
Old 01-26-2007, 10:42 AM   #3805
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

(Mathemanic)

Having clarified that I don't need to attack quickly to get my attack in, I will give full consideration to how to direct my attack (and energy) today.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 10:53 AM   #3806
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Starting with what I believe to be the final recap hoops posted...
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Attack recap, as requested by Schmidty - please notify me of corrections:

Post #3530 (6:13PM) Venom attacks Magneto (special - withering blow)
Post #3543 (6:38PM) Wolverine attacks Storm (claws)
Post #3547 (6:41PM) Britain attacks Storm (punch)
Post #3551 (6:50PM) Mandarin attacks Magneto (karate chop)
Post #3584 (7:45PM) Deadpool attacks Storm (gun)
Post #3598 (8:57PM) Storm attacks Professor X (lightning)
Post #3599 (8:57PM) Hulk attacks Magneto (fist)
Post #3619 (9:15PM) Magneto attacks Storm
Post #3695 (9:55PM) Mathemanic attacks Storm (psionic blast)
Post #3697 (9:56PM) Moon Knight attacks Storm (crescent dart)
Post #3701 (9:57PM) Gambit attacks Storm
Post #3704 (9:59PM) Daredevil attacks Storm

(my additions begin with post 3598)

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Old 01-26-2007, 10:58 AM   #3807
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
gramm and RA guys. both attacking me. obviously I mistrust them because of that. I don't they are both evil as that would be a ballsy play. but I'd lay pretty good odds that one of the two is. maybe gram? and RA is just sadly misguided??

That is very interesting as I have not attacked you.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 11:00 AM   #3808
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I think the prof X is not telling the truth and is one of the bad dudes.

Whoever thinks he is so confirmed, please enlighten me. I DO plan on attacking him. Just waiting to see where others are going or want to go, in order to decide what type of attack to use.
Old 01-26-2007, 11:15 AM   #3809
gi
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus View Post
I think the prof X is not telling the truth and is one of the bad dudes.

Whoever thinks he is so confirmed, please enlighten me. I DO plan on attacking him. Just waiting to see where others are going or want to go, in order to decide what type of attack to use.

Captain America said he was on the side of good before his death. If anyone attacks the Prof causing him to die and the Prof is good, they are next.
gi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 11:26 AM   #3810
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gi View Post
Captain America said he was on the side of good before his death. If anyone attacks the Prof causing him to die and the Prof is good, they are next.

How did Cpt. America know the prof was good?
Old 01-26-2007, 11:31 AM   #3811
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Was Cpt A guessing or did he confirm something that is solid or did he have a special ability that allowed the flow of reliable knowledge?

Cpt B I know that you want to believe Cpt A's info is good because he confirmed you. But how solid is the info?
Old 01-26-2007, 11:32 AM   #3812
Blade6119
Coordinator

HOOPS/TYRITH, I DID NOT RECIEVE A NIGHT RESULTS PM. WAS MY ACTION THAT MUCH OF A FAILURE IT WASNT WORTH EVEN NOTING???
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 11:33 AM   #3813
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gi View Post

He said he was about 85% on the side of good(he didnt say that number, but thats what i approximate what he said to). He didnt go as far to say X was clear, just that he trusted him
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 01-26-2007, 11:35 AM   #3814
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
HOOPS/TYRITH, I DID NOT RECIEVE A NIGHT RESULTS PM. WAS MY ACTION THAT MUCH OF A FAILURE IT WASNT WORTH EVEN NOTING???

Gah - coming now. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 11:40 AM   #3815
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Hey, does anybody have a tool box?
Old 01-26-2007, 11:41 AM   #3816
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

(Gambit)

"I just want to add something...much as I love Prof X vouching for me...his ability is to get premonitions about who is of the 12...here's the problem...it still doesn't clear the remainder...it's not a very useful power...because Prof X has yet to find one of the horsemen...so I'm just guessing, but is his power just to verify what really isn't that important to heroes and the 12 which is that we're good, as opposed to actively seeking and finding the horsemen, which I'd think would be far more effective...if I didn't just go and confuse myself....point is, I like being vouched for, but only if it's a good guy doing it. I'm not sure if I want to attack Prof X like all of you, but I'm grasping at who's left...I'm also irritated by Spiderman...I just thought he'd be far more useful....and his spidey sense isn't worth much in finding Apoc or the horsemen...all I know is that I'm mainly firepower...I have no sensing ability, so you point me at it, I blast it, I move on...I feel like I'm the gun, but I'm not sure if the triggerman is for good or not...frustrating...and dammit, I miss Rogue."
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 11:48 AM   #3817
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

(ooc)

On conversions...I don't know if it's possible in this game...but I would say that I think it would be unlikely that Apoc and the horsemen could convert the 12, perhaps one of the heroes, but not the 12. I was told in a PM that I was of the 12, but this is only corroborated by Prof X. Which is why I'm uneasy about attacking him, because he stated as such before I got a PM as such...
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Old 01-26-2007, 11:54 AM   #3818
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot View Post
(ooc)

On conversions...I don't know if it's possible in this game...but I would say that I think it would be unlikely that Apoc and the horsemen could convert the 12, perhaps one of the heroes, but not the 12. I was told in a PM that I was of the 12, but this is only corroborated by Prof X. Which is why I'm uneasy about attacking him, because he stated as such before I got a PM as such...

From whom did you get the PM? Only the bad guys are supposed to know the identity of the 12.
Old 01-26-2007, 11:54 AM   #3819
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Bruce Banner grows increasingly agitated as he shivers and fears for his life at the hands of unknown enemies. He is not capable of carrying on the type of conversation you would expect from one with his supposed intellect. You see his body begin to ripple, and grow, as the transformation back to the Incredible Hulk is complete.

The green behemoth is back. For those who may doubt the character of the Hulk, there is a feeling of an opportunity lost.

This was interesting, but kinda short....
Old 01-26-2007, 11:55 AM   #3820
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
From whom did you get the PM? Only the bad guys are supposed to know the identity of the 12.

I only know that I am one of the 12....got in a morning review of night events.
Old 01-26-2007, 11:57 AM   #3821
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Also, Prof X is supposed to get a premonition of who the 12 are, but he gets a visit from Apoc. giving him the 12 that waskilled last night?

Yeah right, he does not want to give us anything we can use as it is getting down to a small number. Basically if he gives us a 12. The bad guys would need to kill that person so as not to take out another person that we might day kill in error. Or allow us to increase our chances of hitting on a bad guy. Basically, we are not getting anything else of value from X period.

Might as well kill him and see he is bad or confirm that he was giving decent info. It is his time to die.
Old 01-26-2007, 11:58 AM   #3822
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
This was interesting, but kinda short....

Yep, we were picking our butts when we could have been asking ole Bruce some questions.....
Old 01-26-2007, 12:02 PM   #3823
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I believe the Apocalypse visit that X speaks of was presented in order to lay cover for why he did not gat anything good. You know, "Apoc must have messed up my power or maybe Apoc has to pick who I can see, etc.".

In the past X would wait until the started to give us anything. This time he shot out the Apoc visit and Wolvie info as fast as he could in order to beat the posted night results, so it would look like he actually was getting true info. But too bad it was not simething we could use. Once again, right?
Old 01-26-2007, 12:04 PM   #3824
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

ooc: Having reread the PM, it states IF I'm one of the 12...my bad...sorries.
Old 01-26-2007, 12:05 PM   #3825
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

(Gambit)

"My apologies X but it seems dubious...I'm having great doubts about your character and true intention of mission."
Old 01-26-2007, 12:06 PM   #3826
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
I believe the Apocalypse visit that X speaks of was presented in order to lay cover for why he did not gat anything good. You know, "Apoc must have messed up my power or maybe Apoc has to pick who I can see, etc.".

In the past X would wait until the started to give us anything. This time he shot out the Apoc visit and Wolvie info as fast as he could in order to beat the posted night results, so it would look like he actually was getting true info. But too bad it was not simething we could use. Once again, right?

That should read, In the past X would wait until the day started to give us anything
Old 01-26-2007, 12:14 PM   #3827
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Yep, we were picking our butts when we could have been asking ole Bruce some questions.....

(Silver Surfer)

Or attacking him? Could that have been a window of vulnerability?
Old 01-26-2007, 12:19 PM   #3828
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

actually i shot it out when i did cuz i had just gotten the PM and i was on my 10 minute break at work Gram. i'm good dammit. i havn't lied all game. but if you all want to kill me so that you can verify my info, go right ahead. It sucks cuz I'm one of the 12 and it puts us that much closer to losing, but i have absolutely no ability to defend myself. i am too low on energy to use my forcefield.

larger writeup coming, but just remember to look carefully at who votes where for me. and maybe not in the classic sense. these setups of me (whether by hoops or by the apoc player) have been very craftily done. i have a feeling there is a strong player on the wolves side.
Old 01-26-2007, 12:21 PM   #3829
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

(X)

Gambit, my friend. You are of The 12. This I can tell you. And I am of The 12 as well. If I must die to convince you of my truthfullness then I shall go to the grave with the knowledge that my death has strengthened the conviction of the forces of good, as a martyr for the cause.
Old 01-26-2007, 12:26 PM   #3830
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
(X)

Gambit, my friend. You are of The 12. This I can tell you. And I am of The 12 as well. If I must die to convince you of my truthfullness then I shall go to the grave with the knowledge that my death has strengthened the conviction of the forces of good, as a martyr for the cause.

(Gambit)

"This is why I have grave doubts...my doubts alone won't keep you from being harmed, as it looks likely that many are pointed at you. I will need to dwell on this..."
Old 01-26-2007, 12:31 PM   #3831
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

(X)

I believe it 95% likely that Deadpool's attack will kill me Gambit. And if not his, Mathemanic's.

Take the rest of those who are trusted, who will carry on my mission, and move down the list as I suggested earlier. I will lay out my thoughts in a moment.
Old 01-26-2007, 01:44 PM   #3832
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
actually i shot it out when i did cuz i had just gotten the PM and i was on my 10 minute break at work Gram. i'm good dammit. i havn't lied all game. but if you all want to kill me so that you can verify my info, go right ahead. It sucks cuz I'm one of the 12 and it puts us that much closer to losing, but i have absolutely no ability to defend myself. i am too low on energy to use my forcefield.

larger writeup coming, but just remember to look carefully at who votes where for me. and maybe not in the classic sense. these setups of me (whether by hoops or by the apoc player) have been very craftily done. i have a feeling there is a strong player on the wolves side.

What is that supposed to mean? Hoops is the moderator. He doesn't setup players.
Old 01-26-2007, 01:46 PM   #3833
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
(X)

The problem with this is that as a bad guy, you can just pick a good player and tell them they are good and of the 12. Then they will think, yeah I'm good, he must know what he is talking about. They want the part about the 12 to bee good.

If you are bad, it is likely that Gambit is good and even a decent chance he is of the twelve. But more likely he is just a hero.
Old 01-26-2007, 01:48 PM   #3834
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
What is that supposed to mean? Hoops is the moderator. He doesn't setup players.

sorry, what i meant by that is whether apoc gets to pick which of the 12 are revealed to me (wouldn't be unheard of) or whether it's just bad die-rolls by hoops combined with normal play by the apoc-player
Old 01-26-2007, 01:50 PM   #3835
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
The problem with this is that as a bad guy, you can just pick a good player and tell them they are good and of the 12. Then they will think, yeah I'm good, he must know what he is talking about. They want the part about the 12 to bee good.

If you are bad, it is likely that Gambit is good and even a decent chance he is of the twelve. But more likely he is just a hero.

Watch Gram try to tear down all of the trust in the game here guys. I AM GOOD. I HAVE NOT LIED.

Gram is going to try to tear apart all the trust and have you backstab each other so his side can cruise to victory.

Remember this post of his after I die and I'm proven good. I'd now lay very good odds that Gram is evil.
Old 01-26-2007, 01:56 PM   #3836
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Watch Gram try to tear down all of the trust in the game here guys. I AM GOOD. I HAVE NOT LIED.

Gram is going to try to tear apart all the trust and have you backstab each other so his side can cruise to victory.

Remember this post of his after I die and I'm proven good. I'd now lay very good odds that Gram is evil.

I don't mind questioning what I think is vague levels of trust at best. I'm trying to help the good guys win. In the end if you wack me, you will just see a hero or one of the twelve. Then your challenge for others to come back and read these posts will bite you in the behind.
Old 01-26-2007, 01:57 PM   #3837
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I don't mind questioning what I think is vague levels of trust at best. I'm trying to help the good guys win. In the end if you wack me, you will just see a hero or one of the twelve. Then your challenge for others to come back and read these posts will bite you in the behind.

tear down vague levels of trust? you just tried to tear apart the trust of anyone that i have cleared as a member of the 12. and we know how you feel about DD. You don't want any trust in the game at all, because you are evil!
Old 01-26-2007, 02:04 PM   #3838
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
(X)

I believe it 95% likely that Deadpool's attack will kill me Gambit. And if not his, Mathemanic's.
(Mathemanic)

I haven't attacked you, and you're not up my list of possibles.

Old 01-26-2007, 02:10 PM   #3839
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
tear down vague levels of trust? you just tried to tear apart the trust of anyone that i have cleared as a member of the 12. and we know how you feel about DD. You don't want any trust in the game at all, because you are evil!

(Silver Surfer)

I don't think Venom is saying anything different than a few of us have put out there over the past day or so. I think what the problem is for me with you is twofold: 1) Nothing you've come up with has pointed us in the direction of a horseman or Apoc; 2) As what I assume is our only seer type left, you don't seem to have gotten any attention at night from evil. There's a couple of other points, such as the blind trust in DD's CoT, which I maintain is very very wrong.

Maybe you are good, I don't know. I'm waiting to see this long recap you've been promising. But one thing I do know is that I'm suspicious of more people who are IN the CoT than out of it.

But I'm sure you'll say that's just proof that I must be evil too.
Old 01-26-2007, 02:11 PM   #3840
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:

ooc: This is my logic too, because I know I'm good, I just don't know if I'm one of the 12. But I'm worried that if X is bad, it alludes that I am bad as well, and I know that I'm not, even if there isn't a shred of credibility to it (though I have not attacked one of the 12 yet, so I'm feeling a little good about it, just haven't hit a horsemen yet either.
Old 01-26-2007, 02:16 PM   #3841
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday View Post
(Mathemanic)

I haven't attacked you, and you're not up my list of possibles.

i thought it was you who said you were going to attack me also? sorry, must have been confused. someone said it right after raider's attack this AM
Old 01-26-2007, 02:16 PM   #3842
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
(Silver Surfer)

I don't think Venom is saying anything different than a few of us have put out there over the past day or so. I think what the problem is for me with you is twofold: 1) Nothing you've come up with has pointed us in the direction of a horseman or Apoc; 2) As what I assume is our only seer type left, you don't seem to have gotten any attention at night from evil. There's a couple of other points, such as the blind trust in DD's CoT, which I maintain is very very wrong.

Maybe you are good, I don't know. I'm waiting to see this long recap you've been promising. But one thing I do know is that I'm suspicious of more people who are IN the CoT than out of it.

(Gambit)

"The fact that Venom and Surfer are lining up with my logic frightens me because that would mean that X is of dubious intentions. What value is it for us to know who the 12 are, if the evildoers already know?"

ooc: Also, if I was evil and in a position to pick players, X would be a suitable position of influence to deceive...it's all too logical. I think not picking guys like Wolverine and Juggernaut make sense because they are tanks (I haven't cleared Hulk yet)...but X is a rarity, unlike say Doom or Magento, X is all about control with the mind. I envision Patrick Stewart every time daddy posts (Of course the bonus is seeing him in Extras...hilarious stuff).
Old 01-26-2007, 02:19 PM   #3843
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
(Silver Surfer)

i cant point you to a damm horseman. it's not in my power to do so!!

evil has prolly left me alone cuz they're not sure of how many bodyguards there are, and because it helps them since you're all wasting time debating me rather than going after them.

I don't have blind trust in DD's CoT. I have maintained that I have a two-tiered CoT all along, with people I have cleared as members of the 12 the only ones I trust completely, and people who DD has cleared (and DD himself incidently) on a lower plane.

whatever. just kill me and blast me to wherever and you'll see that i'm right.
Old 01-26-2007, 02:20 PM   #3844
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
(Gambit)

"The fact that Venom and Surfer are lining up with my logic frightens me because that would mean that X is of dubious intentions. What value is it for us to know who the 12 are, if the evildoers already know?"

ooc: Also, if I was evil and in a position to pick players, X would be a suitable position of influence to deceive...it's all too logical. I think not picking guys like Wolverine and Juggernaut make sense because they are tanks (I haven't cleared Hulk yet)...but X is a rarity, unlike say Doom or Magento, X is all about control with the mind. I envision Patrick Stewart every time daddy posts (Of course the bonus is seeing him in Extras...hilarious stuff).

patrick stewart is teh hotness.

(says the trekker)
Old 01-26-2007, 02:22 PM   #3845
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
(Gambit)

(Mathemanic)

It's of quite a lot of value, because part of the way the villains can win this is by having us do the dirty work (killing the 12) for them. If we won't kill the 12, then they have to do it by a mixture of day stuff (risking sticking out) and night kills.

Old 01-26-2007, 02:29 PM   #3846
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
2) As what I assume is our only seer type left, you don't seem to have gotten any attention at night from evil.

Why would they take him out? He's not scanning them. He's giving us information that they already have. The longer he's in play, the more we doubt him. This plays directly into Apocalypse's hands. And once X dies and turns up good (hopefully), that will clear once and for all Britain and Gambit (and whomever else X might find out before he dies). So, why would they get rid of him?

I'm not sold 100% that X is good, but I don't subscribe to the theory that just because he hasn't been killed at night means he's evil.

SPIDER-MAN
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 02:34 PM   #3847
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post
Why would they take him out? He's not scanning them. He's giving us information that they already have. The longer he's in play, the more we doubt him. This plays directly into Apocalypse's hands. And once X dies and turns up good (hopefully), that will clear once and for all Britain and Gambit (and whomever else X might find out before he dies). So, why would they get rid of him?

I'm not sold 100% that X is good, but I don't subscribe to the theory that just because he hasn't been killed at night means he's evil.

SPIDER-MAN

thanks Spidey and Weds.

sorry, i've been a bit lazy with my whole big long "if i die" writeup. i'll have it up before i die. and i don't have any amazing insights into anyone. just the same old stuff i've been beating for days. not that any of it has led to a horseman, proving yet again that my skills in this game are not in being good and puzzling stuff out.
Old 01-26-2007, 02:35 PM   #3848
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post

SPIDER-MAN

(Silver Surfer)

What you're saying is absolutely a valid point. It certainly could be the case that he is good and evil is letting him alone because it makes him more suspicious as time goes on.

But he also came out very early, and as Mathemanic noted, it is very much in evil's interest that we do not know who the 12 are.

I think he's backing away from his faith in the CoT a bit now, and I'm too busy and too lazy right now to go and dig up the quotes, but it certainly was my impression that he was very much pushing the idea of those outside of the list. And we see from last night with Magneto and Storm how effective that was. I still maintain that the people not on the list are the ones I have the best feeling about at the moment.
Old 01-26-2007, 02:35 PM   #3849
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
whatever. just kill me and blast me to wherever and you'll see that i'm right.

This is a terrible idea if your telling the truth. There are four 12 left, if your one that 3 left. They kill tonight thats 2 left. Then we have three evil and 2 twelve, we cant win.

Realistically, were basically at endgame today unless other players can nightkill like ntn and bonegavel could.
Demotivation
Old 01-26-2007, 02:48 PM   #3850
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

i am telling the truth blade. and it is a horrible idea, but i'm likely going to die anyway thanks to RA's attack (and likely another attack or two I'd guess).

You all are going to have to come together very quickly and agree on a list of targets to work down and attack in order of strength and probability. and hope that you have players with strong powers on your side.