Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-30-2007, 08:52 PM   #301
Vinatieri for Prez
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arles View Post
I don't know about that. First, it's going to cost a 1st, a 3rd and a big money deal to make that happen. Almost every team that needs a QB bad enough to go after Anderson for that price is drafting in the top 10-15. That means it costs even more for them. You are looking at possible teams like Miami (#1), Atlanta (top 6), Baltimore (#7-8), Chicago (10-15) and Minnesota (16-19) as the only teams seemingly willing to pay near that price (SF doesn't have a 1st). You could probably throw out Chicago and Minnesota as one has very pressing UFAs (Bears) and the other a young QB they like (Jackson). So, you would to be looking at these things for Anderson to leave:

1. One of these teams decides to part with a high pick in rounds 1 and 3 and signs him an offer sheet with enough guarantees to ensure Cleveland doesn't match.

2. Anderson decides to go to sign the offer and go to teams like Miami, Atlanta, Baltimore or maybe Chicago and Minny that have most of their money on D and at RB. Compare that to the Browns with their money at OT, WR and TE. A higher chance would be he goes to Cleveland after receiving interest and lets them make an offer in that ballpark first.

But, the worst thing about giving Anderson a franchise tag is you lose all that space to potentially use on upgrading the Browns defense. Tying up all that money when guys like Lance Briggs, Jared Allen, Terrell Suggs, Asante Samuel, Karlos Dansby and others are out there seems like a bad move (and thats not counting guys like Haynesworth and Trufant who will probably be franchised). Worst case, you lose Anderson to a crazy FA offer and get money to spend on a top defensive player, a high 1st and 3rd in this draft and have Quinn at QB. Best case, Anderson signs a fair long term team deal and you haven't wrapped up all your cap space in him during the negociations.

Of course, after all this, my money is on him extending before the FA period even starts.

Some good points. But I disagree that Minny thinks it would be worth continuing to try things with Jackson while Anderson is available. I also think Chicago finally realizes they need a QB, and would jump at him, even with other money needed elsewhere -- it's the most important position. As for the lousy teams, don't overlook the big negative that now comes with getting a high pick (a huge contract on an unknown quantity). I could easily see those teams think that a huge contract on a question mark in the top of the 1st round is worth giving up for a known quantity and a huge contract. I also believe teams in the middle of the pack that you left out like Philly, Detroit, Carolina, and Buffalo would be interested. But that's what makes this whole situation very intriguing. There are so many possibilities of what might happen and where Anderson ends up.

Last edited by Vinatieri for Prez : 12-30-2007 at 08:54 PM.
Vinatieri for Prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 08:56 PM   #302
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaril View Post
Boy, I will say one thing I wish my good ole Titans had the drafting prowess of the Pats front office. I think that this year has expsoed Vince Young as being another of these one trick running QBs ala Kordell Stewart. And don't evn get me started with using the 5th overall pick on Pacman in 05.

That was last season

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 09:01 PM   #303
Galaril
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
That was last season

Well, this year has really affirmed it. But you would know about poor QBs being a Fags fan right?

Last edited by Galaril : 12-30-2007 at 09:02 PM.
Galaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 09:08 PM   #304
Jas_lov
College Starter

Titans down 10-7 to Indy's backups. Cleveland is holding their breath.
Jas_lov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 09:15 PM   #305
tucker rocky
Pro Rookie

Titans returner just got smashed.
tucker rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 09:16 PM   #306
st.cronin
General Manager

Remembering his Big 10 career, I'm always surprised when Jim Sorgi gets touched by a defender and isn't out 4-6 weeks.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 09:16 PM   #307
tucker rocky
Pro Rookie

Young out, Collins in.
Old 12-30-2007, 09:17 PM   #308
Galaril
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas_lov View Post
Titans down 10-7 to Indy's backups. Cleveland is holding their breath.

The fucking Titans no wonder they are the older Houston Oilers 1978-79 every year with these guys. Where is Earl Campbell, Billy "White Shoes " Johnson and Kenny Burroughs when we need them.
Old 12-30-2007, 09:22 PM   #309
Galaril
Pro Starter

Young hurt. There goes the season. The Browns deserve it more than the Titans. Though it goes against my team I think the Browns should make the playoffs they earned it.
Old 12-30-2007, 09:23 PM   #310
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaril View Post
Young hurt. There goes the season. The Browns deserve it more than the Titans. Though it goes against my team I think the Browns should make the playoffs they earned it.

So did you see Derek Anderson in the end of the 1st half against the Bungles?
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 09:23 PM   #311
Brownkeg8
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker rocky View Post
Titans returner just got smashed.

an incredible hit.
Brownkeg8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 09:31 PM   #312
miami_fan
Coordinator

It is a little late but congrats to the Redskins and the "senile old coach" for making the playoffs. Winning by 21 today is all be it against the backups was fitting to say the least.
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 09:40 PM   #313
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff061 View Post
I didn't think people that could formulate this opinion would have the cognitive power to work a keyboard.

So there's at least two people who litterally believe that the NFL is utilizing part-time referres to rig games. Those people are quite litterally retarded. Seriously. They need to be in a group home situation.

16-0 is amzaing, no other way to define it. I love how the theme of that accomplishment isn't the accomlishment itself, but, "well, it won't mean anything if they don't win the Super Bowl". That's the most common thought after the game. 16-0!!!!! The greatest team accomplishment in an NFL regular season EVER, period. Greatest performance by a QB EVER, greatest performance by a WR, EVER. It's sad that people can't comprehend that. All these other regular games going on today, last year, this year, next year, the next five years - nothing compares to what the Patriots accomplished. People are all intersted in the 9-6 Titans game, as if they're relevant.

It's a moot point of course, because the Pats will win the SB.

If they lose in the playoffs, it'll be a big story, no question. But it doesn't wipe out the greatest regular and individual performances EVER.

Last edited by molson : 12-30-2007 at 10:01 PM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 09:42 PM   #314
Jas_lov
College Starter

If the Titans cannot defeat the Colts' backups in a must win game, then they do not deserve it. The Browns do. The Redskins were in a similar situation against the Cowboys backups and they blew them out, as they should. Also, congratulations are in order to the Green Bay Packers for equaling a franchise high 13 wins today. I don't think there's any doubt now that Mike McCarthy is the 2007 NFL Coach of the Year.
Old 12-30-2007, 09:59 PM   #315
astrosfan64
College Prospect

Quote:
If the Titans cannot defeat the Colts' backups in a must win game, then they do not deserve it. The Browns do. The Redskins were in a similar situation against the Cowboys backups and they blew them out, as they should. Also, congratulations are in order to the Green Bay Packers for equaling a franchise high 13 wins today. I don't think there's any doubt now that Mike McCarthy is the 2007 NFL Coach of the Year.

The skins were winning in the first half and that was against the cowboys starters.
astrosfan64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 10:02 PM   #316
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
So there's at least two people who litterally believe that the NFL is utilizing part-time referres to rig games. Those people are quite litterally retarded. Seriously. They need to be in a group home situation.

who "litterally" believes that?
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 10:06 PM   #317
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post

Literriall Green maybe?

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 12-30-2007 at 10:07 PM.
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 10:13 PM   #318
Rizon
Pro Starter

Fuck my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
I don't think I'd stop even if I found a dick.
Rizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 10:14 PM   #319
Celeval
Pro Starter

*annoyed* You know, I understand playing backups to avoid hurting the starters, but if you're not even going to try at the end of the game then why the hell don't you just walk out and forfeit?
Celeval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 10:15 PM   #320
tucker rocky
Pro Rookie

I really think the Browns are a more deserving team in the Po's, than the Titans.

Such it is in the NFL.

Oh yeah, and how in the heck does Kerry Collins make the SNF horse trailer?!?
Old 12-30-2007, 10:17 PM   #321
Galaril
Pro Starter

I got to say wow. The Titans really suck. Fisher has got to go along with Young and Chow with his college offense. We need a washed drunk at QB to come in and be the Colts backups. I can't remember a victory that felt as hollow as this. The Chargers are going to CRUSH us next week. If I was Young I would continue to fein serious injury and let Collins take the punishment.
Old 12-30-2007, 10:17 PM   #322
Jas_lov
College Starter

The Cleveland Browns have only themselves to blame for missing the playoffs. Should have beaten terrible Cincinatti a week ago. Can't depend on the Colts to do your dirty work for you. The Titans did what they had to do and deserve to make the playoffs. They will get thrashed by the Chargers though.
Old 12-30-2007, 10:18 PM   #323
tucker rocky
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeval View Post
*annoyed* You know, I understand playing backups to avoid hurting the starters, but if you're not even going to try at the end of the game then why the hell don't you just walk out and forfeit?

Good point, at least the Jags backups put up an ok fight in a losing cause, in a meaningless game today.

Last edited by tucker rocky : 12-30-2007 at 10:21 PM.
Old 12-30-2007, 10:29 PM   #324
molson
General Manager

Quote:

You would be one.

I can't spell, but I'm not a conspiracy nutjob.

Last edited by molson : 12-30-2007 at 10:29 PM.
Old 12-30-2007, 10:37 PM   #325
Celeval
Pro Starter

Quote:
The Cleveland Browns have only themselves to blame for missing the playoffs. Should have beaten terrible Cincinatti a week ago. Can't depend on the Colts to do your dirty work for you. The Titans did what they had to do and deserve to make the playoffs. They will get thrashed by the Chargers though.

Agreed on all counts - Browns should have won last week if they wanted to make it.

But still - trying to win with your backups is different then not trying to win at all.
Celeval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 10:38 PM   #326
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Watching this game really made me wonder how bad the NFL wanted the Pats to go undefeated into the playoffs, the Giats had a couple of BS phantom calls that affected the game. Especialy the 2 on Toomer virtualy in succession.

Quote:
You would be one.

I can't spell, but I'm not a conspiracy nutjob.

Really?

Show me where I said the NFL is using part time refs to rig games?

Is it really necessary to call people retards and make personal attacks in a thread where we are discussing football?

Considering there are members of this board who have children with special needs I thik you should choose your words more wisely and grow up.
Old 12-30-2007, 10:38 PM   #327
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Wow.. ok, I understand the backups thing and all but, you just flat give up and don't even make them run a 4th down play with a timeout?
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 10:51 PM   #328
Rizon
Pro Starter

Fuck my life. I cannot say it enough. I needed that $400 to buy some bullets to defend my gang.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
I don't think I'd stop even if I found a dick.
Rizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 10:51 PM   #329
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Really?

Show me where I said the NFL is using part time refs to rig games?

Is it really necessary to call people retards and make personal attacks in a thread where we are discussing football?

Considering there are members of this board who have children with special needs I thik you should choose your words more wisely and grow up.

Lathum:

"Watching this game really made me wonder how bad the NFL wanted the Pats to go undefeated into the playoffs, the Giats had a couple of BS phantom calls that affected the game. Especialy the 2 on Toomer virtualy in succession."

I don't use the word "retard" to describe real people with special needs. I do use it as a slang to describe people who should simply know better. In any event, I agree with you that it's a poor choice of words. It's just tiring to see the same ridiculous schtick week after week.
Old 12-30-2007, 10:53 PM   #330
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

and had I said that I would understand why you are tired of that schtick, but I really don't see where you are getting that from my statement.
Old 12-30-2007, 10:54 PM   #331
oykib
College Starter

The calls in Pats/Giants were largely one-sided. One can make that statement without leaping to the conclusion that he game was rigged, however.

I'm a Yankees fan also. So I've been where the Patriot fans are today. But I can admit the calls we got in game 1 vs. the Padres in '98 or the Jeffrey Meier HR grab went our way. It's the Yankee fans who can't that inspire the hatred of other fans.

Some of you Pats fans are doing that now. Wilfork should've gotten a 15-yarder with an auto-first down. The Tooomer call on the return was one of the worst calls all season. I can't say THE WORST. I haven't seen every game. But the official called a guy for a personal foul when he didn't see anything. If you watch the replay it's clear that the official that threw the flag was out of position. Officials are not supposed to speculate.

Anyone who equates that Toomer call with any other call in that game is just not being fair. That wasn't a 50-50 call. Toomer never touched the guy on that play.
oykib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 11:01 PM   #332
Vince
Pro Starter

Thought it was pretty weak for them not to use the timeout there.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 11:03 PM   #333
st.cronin
General Manager

I must have missed the Toomer play, because I honestly don't know what people are talking about.

knives out
Old 12-30-2007, 11:07 PM   #334
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
I must have missed the Toomer play, because I honestly don't know what people are talking about.

That's because you TOOK YOUR EYE OFF TOOMER!!!!!!
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 11:14 PM   #335
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by oykib View Post
The calls in Pats/Giants were largely one-sided. One can make that statement without leaping to the conclusion that he game was rigged, however.

I'm a Yankees fan also. So I've been where the Patriot fans are today. But I can admit the calls we got in game 1 vs. the Padres in '98 or the Jeffrey Meier HR grab went our way. It's the Yankee fans who can't that inspire the hatred of other fans.

Some of you Pats fans are doing that now. Wilfork should've gotten a 15-yarder with an auto-first down. The Tooomer call on the return was one of the worst calls all season. I can't say THE WORST. I haven't seen every game. But the official called a guy for a personal foul when he didn't see anything. If you watch the replay it's clear that the official that threw the flag was out of position. Officials are not supposed to speculate.

Anyone who equates that Toomer call with any other call in that game is just not being fair. That wasn't a 50-50 call. Toomer never touched the guy on that play.

What about the ridiculous Moss excessive celebration call that led directly to a Giants TD? Is that a call you make if you're trying to rig the game in the other direction?

Every team gets it share of bad calls - the only thing I'm disputing that the NFL is actually fixing games. Which has been a regularly-stated theory on this board this season.

Last edited by molson : 12-30-2007 at 11:15 PM.
Old 12-30-2007, 11:21 PM   #336
Vinatieri for Prez
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by oykib View Post
Wilfork should've gotten a 15-yarder with an auto-first down.

Agree. But if a ref doesn't see it while some other scrum is going on, like what happens all the time, then there is no call. I hardly call missing a skirmish off to the side bad reffing. The Toomer call was atrocious, however, but evened out by an equally terrible call against Moss for excessive celebration. I watched the game, it was fairly evenly called with a slight edge to the Pats. You complainers should just go home please. Someone please explain to me any other bad calls, please. Because I didn't see them. And if you can, I'll match you with the calls that went in favor of the Giants.
Vinatieri for Prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 11:38 PM   #337
larrymcg421
Head Coach

I think the "rigged" accusations are idiotic, but there's no way those calls even out. I hate excessive celebration calls and if one ever deserved to be called, it was certainly not that one. However, at least it was something that Moss actually did. They flagged Toomer for something he did not even do. It's the equivalent of calling a false start on a guy who was sitting on the bench.

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner
larrymcg421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 11:41 PM   #338
st.cronin
General Manager

Some classic quotes from last year's Championship game thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyF View Post
You should be saying nothing outside of "great game Colts" "Great game Manning" "We'll see you next year" (only after the first two statements are made) and "It's time the front office got off it's ass and gave Brady some real WR to throw the football to. The lack of weapons devastated us when it really counted"

It's certainly not the time to try to spoil the Colts win by bitching about two calls in a game you were winning 21-3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noop View Post
Why get mad when someone else catches a break? Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyF View Post
I also thought the Pats fans on this board and others acted pretty poorly after the loss, especially when they've won a lot of games over the years on similar calls and breaks. I thought the best thing would be to say "congrats Manning, I didn't like a few of the calls, but you got us. Wait til next year" Instead it was a series of whines and bitches about one botched PI call and a roughing the passer call that made the difference in nine yards of field position on a drive the Patriots couldn't stop the CU Buff offense because they were so worn out.

knives out
Old 12-30-2007, 11:47 PM   #339
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrymcg421 View Post
However, at least it was something that Moss actually did. They flagged Toomer for something he did not even do.

The refs screw up from time to time. The Pats got burned again and again against the Colts and they won anyway. The Giants shitty play calling the 4th quarter had nothing to do with the loss?

They're friggen 16-0 and people want to make the refs the story.

Last edited by molson : 12-30-2007 at 11:53 PM.
Old 12-30-2007, 11:49 PM   #340
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
Some classic quotes from last year's Championship game thread:

If Pats fans mention the refs, they're classless. It's a different story if it's anyone else.

Troy's comments about "spoiling" another team's accomplishments are the most telling. That's all that's going on here.

The team you root for will never be 16-0. Deal with it.

Last edited by molson : 12-30-2007 at 11:53 PM.
Old 12-30-2007, 11:53 PM   #341
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
If Pats fans mention the refs, they're classless. It's a different story if it's anyone else.

According to you if it's anyone else they are retarded
Old 12-30-2007, 11:55 PM   #342
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
the only thing I'm disputing that the NFL is actually fixing games.

And I'd say that anyone who doesn't believe that it's at the very least a distinct possibility given the incredible amounts of money involved has to be astonishingly naive.

At this point, there really isn't a single competitive sport - large or small - that I have complete confidence in not being "rigged" to at least some extent.

Now be sure to read carefully, because I'm not saying that I'm convinced that all of them are, just that there really isn't a single sport that I would be particularly surprised to eventually discover was.
Old 12-30-2007, 11:55 PM   #343
molson
General Manager

Quote:
According to you if it's anyone else they are retarded

Beliving the NFL fixes games is retarded. (and I don't know how to take your earlier post I quoted any other way)

Constantly bringing up the refs every time the Pats win a game is just jelousy/sour grapes.

Last edited by molson : 12-31-2007 at 12:00 AM.
Old 12-30-2007, 11:57 PM   #344
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
And I'd say that anyone who doesn't believe that it's at the very least a distinct possibility given the incredible amounts of money involved has to be astonishingly naive.

How much money do you think the NFL made with the Pats win? Seriously, give me a number estimate. TV deals are already in place. Ratings are marginally effected. Do you think it's worth prison time if ONE part-time referee (several of whom are lawyers) decides to spill the beans?

Last edited by molson : 12-30-2007 at 11:58 PM.
Old 12-31-2007, 12:00 AM   #345
st.cronin
General Manager

I think its plausible to think that any given game has some (small) chance of being fixed. I think its absurd to suggest that there could be a league wide conspiracy over many games and many weeks.

knives out
Old 12-31-2007, 12:01 AM   #346
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:
How much money do you think the NFL made with the Pats win? Seriously, give me a number estimate. TV deals are already in place. Ratings are marginally effected. Do you think it's worth prison time if ONE part-time referee (several of whom are lawyers) decides to spill the beans?

Forget about the jail time (that can be pinned on other peope). How about the billions and billions that would be lost if one person spoke up?
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 12:02 AM   #347
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
Forget about the jail time (that can be pinned on other peope). How about the billions and billions that would be lost if one person spoke up?

Of course. It makes NO sense logically if you think about it for 2 seconds.

Do you perform an action where you gain $500k if it works out, but you lose billions if it doesn't? (and it's more than 50/50 that it won't work out)
Old 12-31-2007, 12:03 AM   #348
st.cronin
General Manager

Re-reading that Colts-Pats thread reminded me of how utterly heartsick I was after that game. Earlier this year, when the Patriots were just carpet-bombing everybody, I was very detached as a fan. But the series of close, exciting games they've played down the stretch, like the ones against Baltimore, Philadelphia, and the Giants, has me deeply engaged. This is the most fun I've ever had as a football fan.

knives out
Old 12-31-2007, 12:04 AM   #349
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
How much money do you think the NFL made with the Pats win? etc etc blah blah

First, you do realize that the league isn't the only entity making money from the games, right?

Second, TV deals do expire and do come up for renewal.

Third, an undefeated Patriots team likely ensures all-time record ratings for every round they play in.

Finally, do you really think pointing out that several NFL officials are also attorneys really helps your case?
Old 12-31-2007, 12:05 AM   #350
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Quote:
The refs screw up from time to time. The Pats got burned again and again against the Colts and they won anyway. The Giants shitty play calling the 4th quarter had nothing to do with the loss?

They're friggen 16-0 and people want to make the refs the story.

I have no dog in this fight. I'm simply making the point that the calls you mentioned do not even out. The call against Toomer is as bad a call as a referee can make. That doesn't mean the game was rigged, or the bad calls stole it from the Giants, or the Giants shitty playcalling wasn't their ultimate undoing. It just means that it's one of the worst calls I've ever seen in football and your comparison to an excessive celebration penalty is way off the mark.

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner
larrymcg421 is offline   Reply With Quote