Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-26-2012, 08:05 AM   #3251
Danny
Head Coach

As long as Julio's scan result of you came after conversion, that really clears you both
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 08:07 AM   #3252
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
So if we did something like this for Monday:

DV supervises 6 slaves + Chubby supervises 4 slaves to convert power facility 1 = That's 5/5 cycles needed to convert power facility 1
hoops converts + CF converts + Julio converts wearing engineering tool on water plant = 8/7 cycles needed to convert water plant
GE converts wearing engineering tool = 2/2 cycles needed to convert science lab

If you're not on this list, you should not yet submit an action. We will need to discuss what we should do about Abe's training, Shiggles' scan, and whether or not anyone should even do anything that puts them at risk of getting infected (my inclination is no one else should take an action).
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 08:08 AM   #3253
Danny
Head Coach

I already submitted an action to continue to be awesome, sorry
Old 06-26-2012, 08:09 AM   #3254
Danny
Head Coach

I posted already, but I must not have paid attention, how does scanning machine work? Can we choose someone to scan?
Old 06-26-2012, 08:09 AM   #3255
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post

Standing order?
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 08:10 AM   #3256
Danny
Head Coach

If so, I think we scan Shiggles. if he is a spawn, we vote him and move on. But if he is not, we can let him get out of the brig and then use him as a doctor.
Old 06-26-2012, 08:10 AM   #3257
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Standing order?

Yep lol
Old 06-26-2012, 08:10 AM   #3258
Danny
Head Coach

And what's up with this tracking site meter?
Old 06-26-2012, 08:19 AM   #3259
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Time seemed to almost stand still on this planet, but it now seems to be moving again at a normal pace.

Any day actions submitted after this post will be processed.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 08:34 AM   #3260
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Danny, look at day 3. When people started moving off dubb. I want to say it's hard to believe that 3 wolves would make that move on to Danny1 in a row. We know dubb and Zinto did. So that puts Brit a LITTLE clearer. This is circumstantial I know but it is a factor you mention a lot. I would think that one of the starting spawn was already there. (Shiggles or LSG)
CrimsonFox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 08:35 AM   #3261
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
And what's up with this tracking site meter?

whew! I thought I had viruses! glad you got it too. I mean...awwww damn...you have viruses!
Old 06-26-2012, 08:38 AM   #3262
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I have submitted my waterplant conversion.
Old 06-26-2012, 08:40 AM   #3263
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Time seemed to almost stand still on this planet, but it now seems to be moving again at a normal pace.

See more of the people and the places that surround me now...

Old 06-26-2012, 08:48 AM   #3264
Barkeep49
Coordinator

"Shiggles my good doctor please examine Abe," Captain JAG orders.

Simultaneous to this,
Crimson heads down to the water plant.
Old 06-26-2012, 08:50 AM   #3265
Danny
Head Coach

Is Shiggles in the brig?
Old 06-26-2012, 08:54 AM   #3266
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Is Shiggles in the brig?

He was released when the brig lost power.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:08 AM   #3267
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Is Shiggles in the brig?

no. That is why I suspected that the only reason Darth converted the brig's power that night was to let Shiggles go. Especially since it was the only night work he had ever done and he never said he was going to do it. Although Jag had mentioned previously that he was wanting it. We later discussed that this would be bad to do that night.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:12 AM   #3268
Danny
Head Coach

Oh ok, well it seems like Shiggles is the smart lynch choice if we can't scan him.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:24 AM   #3269
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

i wonder if julio scanned abe too? that would have worked out really well . that is IF julio got lucky.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:25 AM   #3270
Danny
Head Coach

Why would that work out?

Also, this game has reached top 10 status and the second biggest spawn game ever
Old 06-26-2012, 09:27 AM   #3271
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Why would that work out?

Also, this game has reached top 10 status and the second biggest spawn game ever

Because it would be a doublecheck system on Abe perhaps. Or could prove one or the other wrong, etc. A small chance I know but still a chance of something really good coming out of it.

And it's because you and me are in da game, baby....and Jag, and hoops and autumn even made it somewhat far.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:28 AM   #3272
Danny
Head Coach

If Shiggles is a spawn then it doesn't really confirm anything.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:30 AM   #3273
Danny
Head Coach

For my action I am thinking that I promote Julio to officer. He is worthless as seargent at arms since we arent fixing gun bay thing
Old 06-26-2012, 09:37 AM   #3274
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

are we taking the science bay in case we need the engineer tools for you guys? I suspect there may be damage in space possible.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:43 AM   #3275
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
For my action I am thinking that I promote Julio to officer. He is worthless as seargent at arms since we arent fixing gun bay thing

I don't think you can do that while he's doing conversion work for us, but it's a good idea for tomorrow.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:43 AM   #3276
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
are we taking the science bay in case we need the engineer tools for you guys? I suspect there may be damage in space possible.

Yes, it's on the list to come with us.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:46 AM   #3277
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Unfortunately I have little hope that this will all work.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:48 AM   #3278
hoopsguy
General Manager

Sending in my order now.
Old 06-26-2012, 10:15 AM   #3279
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

There isn't a multi-sided die with enough faces to handle the low percentage hit that is required for this to be true.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:30 AM   #3280
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Both Shiggles and Abe walk out of the doctor's office.
Old 06-26-2012, 10:48 AM   #3281
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Sounds like a joke

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:48 AM   #3282
Danny
Head Coach

Well if Shiggles is not a spawn then we know Abe is not one also
Old 06-26-2012, 10:49 AM   #3283
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Chief Engineer Hoops works on the water plant.
Old 06-26-2012, 10:52 AM   #3284
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Well if Shiggles is not a spawn then we know Abe is not one also

Ah I see what you mean. Granted I didn't really think Abe was one anyway. A darkhorse spawn candidate.
Old 06-26-2012, 11:52 AM   #3285
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Alright, so let's recap everyone:

More than likely completely clear of being Spwan:

GE and Chubby: More than likely not Spawn as they claim Absolute Trust and it seemed like Chief was protective of Chubby when he was alive and Chubby was in line to be voted. Only way they could be Spawn is if both of them are.

Julio and hoops: More than likely not Spawn as neither can be starting Spawn and Julio has claimed hoops to have a specific villager role yesterday, one that is not kept when someone becomes a Spawn. Julio was also suspicious of hoops which lends credence to his story of having scanned hoops over a period of three days. Only way there could be a Spawn here is if Julio is the mutated Spawn.

Clear of being starting Spawn (potentially mutated Spawn):

JAG: Demonstrated duplicant role

CrimsonFox: Demonstrated empathic role (both instances have been determined to be true as far as we can tell).

Could only be starting Spawn if they are the Unaware Spawn (could also be mutated Spawn):

Danny: Scanned by saldana as not Spawn. D2 opened the voting on Simbo with the second vote of the day and never moved it, so it seems unlikely he was a starting Spawn anyway.

Could potentially be starting Spawn or mutated Spawn (here I'm including my views on their voting records and other info):

LSG: D2: Early vote for Schmidty, later changed to Simbo to make the vote 6-5-3 Simbo-mau-Schmidty, even later changed the vote to mauboy to make it 8-4-1 mauboy-Simbo-Schmidty. D3: Voted dubb to put dubb up 6-2-2-1 over hoops-Danny-Julio, later unvoted dubb and voted Julio to make the vote 5-3-2-2 dubb-Julio-hoops-Danny, later unvoted Julio and voted Danny to make it 4-3-3-3 dubb-hoops-Danny-Julio. D4: Voted Simbo to make it 3-2-2-1-1 Chubby-Simbo-CrimsonFox-Zinto-Julio.

Assessment and non-voting information: Likely not starting Spawn. You can argue with some of her D2+D3 votes, but to push fellow Spawn Simbo out in front to 6 earlier in the day seems unlikely and then at the end why change a meaningless vote to mauboy when keeping it on Simbo would look better in retrospect? And in general just the jumping around of votes seems unlikely for her to do as Spawn. Her D4 vote and that she brought up the suspicion for Simbo that was discussed the day before when no one else had done so also makes her look like she could only be the mutated Spawn.

Britrock: D2: Voted Schmidty to make the vote 1-1-1 Simbo-mauboy-Schmidty. Later unvoted Schmidty when the vote was 7-4-1 Simbo-mauboy-Schmidty but did not vote again. D3: Voted Danny to make the vote 5-4-3-2 Danny-dubb-Julio-hoops. Note that later on D3 Zinto (confirmed bad) changed his vote to dubb before changing it to Danny. D4: voted Chubby to make the vote 4-4 between Simbo-Chubby.

Assessment and non-voting information: Voting record is not a point in his favor. However he did a good bit of research which does not appear to have been faked which resulted in helpful tools for the village as well as pointing out the medium-level research option as a possibility to help with repairs when I did not realize it would assist with repairs. More based on vibe, I do not suspect him though there is objective evidence to consider. At the moment I consider him not a likely starting Spawn.

Shiggles: No vote D2, D3 votes Danny to make it 2-2-2 dubb-Danny-hoops, D4 votes Zinto to 1-1-1-1 with Chubby-CrimsonFox-Packer/Danny2-Zinto. Later unvoted Zinto and voted Simbo to make it 2-2-1-1 Chubby-CrimsonFox-Simbo-Julio.

Assessment and non-voting information: Vote history is somewhat in his favor, again missing the D2 vote when a Spawn is on the line, D4 voting two different Spawn instead of other plausible options. Other marks in his favor: apparently was locked in the brig when both Spawn kills were made (the conversion of the power facility powering the brig should have happened at the end of the night), has claimed the Spawn Aware role when no one else has nor has it been disputed. I tend to believe he is not a starting Spawn.

DV: No vote D2+D3. D4 votes Simbo to 7-5 over Chubby.

Assessment and non-voting information: It's DV. It's hard to believe as a Spawn he would not put in votes on D2+D3 when there are Spawn and spawnlings in the running. Current assessment is not a likely starting Spawn.

Abe Sargent (could potentially be starting Spawn either if Shiggles is Spawn or if he's the unaware Spawn if Shiggles is good): D2 voted mauboy to make it 4-4-3 Simbo-Schmidty-mauboy, D3 voted dubb to 2 early and did not move the vote, D4 voted Packer/Danny2 to make it 1-1-1-1 hoops-Chubby-CrimsonFox-Packer/Danny2 (note that Simbo had the CrimsonFox vote), later changed his vote to Chubby to make the voting 2-1-1-1 Chubby-hoops-CrimsonFox-Zinto.

Assessment and non-voting information: His voting record, as Danny pointed out, does not look good at all, especially day 4 switching from Packer/Danny2 to bring Chubby to 2 when Zinto and Simbo both had votes. He has not at all seemed engaged in finding likely Spawn, but has been in his trainer role. More subjectively, I've wondered why Abe has not been targeted by the Spawn. They have gone to lengths to prevent us from getting scans by attacking the medical facility, having Zinto take Shiggles + saldana on a mining excursion, and last night by killing saldana + Chief Rum. The one thing they haven't done is try to take away from us the guy who's been training up our doctors. In my opinion, Abe is the likeliest amongst the remaining players to be the starting Spawn.

Vote Abe Sargent
Old 06-26-2012, 11:59 AM   #3286
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Also Abe has had early votes each day between D2-4 and today on Shiggles as well shortly after he got a vote to put Shiggles at 2-1 over him, similar to his D4 vote putting Chubby up 2-1 over Zinto (and others).
Old 06-26-2012, 12:02 PM   #3287
Danny
Head Coach

Good analysis Jag. A couple notes though.

Even with Julio telling the truth, Hoops could still potentially be a mutated spawn depending on when exactly Julio got his scan back. Based on our spawn scanner we know the most recent spawn cropped up at the end of Day 5 right after we lynched Zinto. If Julio got his Hoops scan Night 4 or before then Hoops is not clear. If he got it night 5, then Hoops is clear.

Also, technically my Simbo vote Day 2 and Day 3 was Danny1. I did vote Simbo again as Danny2 and then created the argument for voting Zinto.
Old 06-26-2012, 12:14 PM   #3288
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Submitted my work order, catching up on things.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:14 PM   #3289
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Julio stated he scanned Autumn N1+N2 and did hoops the last three nights (N3-N5), so hoops should be clear unless I've somehow mis-stated his case. I believe I correctly stated "your" (that is, PackerFanatic's) vote D2 as being the first one on Simbo. I didn't look up Danny1's vote.
Old 06-26-2012, 12:17 PM   #3290
Danny
Head Coach

Ah yes Danny 2 and Danny1 voted Simbo lol.

Oh ok, then I definitely believe Julio and Hoops to be clear or as close as we will come without a scan anyway.
Old 06-26-2012, 12:55 PM   #3291
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Good analysis Jag. A couple notes though.

Even with Julio telling the truth, Hoops could still potentially be a mutated spawn depending on when exactly Julio got his scan back. Based on our spawn scanner we know the most recent spawn cropped up at the end of Day 5 right after we lynched Zinto. If Julio got his Hoops scan Night 4 or before then Hoops is not clear. If he got it night 5, then Hoops is clear.

Also, technically my Simbo vote Day 2 and Day 3 was Danny1. I did vote Simbo again as Danny2 and then created the argument for voting Zinto.

I'm not sure I can be fully clear, given that I'm working evenings and could go the "spawnling by exposure" route. But I'm glad people have agreed that I'm not starting spawn and that the likelihood of me being converted is pretty low based on timing of saldana's scans + julio's psychic info.
Old 06-26-2012, 12:57 PM   #3292
hoopsguy
General Manager

Well, does the Shiggles scan of Abe change the thought process on votes here? It does eliminate the Shiggles = survivor, Abe = spawn scenario at the very least ...
Old 06-26-2012, 01:02 PM   #3293
Danny
Head Coach

But then the spawn detector would say 3. For now you are clear until that detector finds another spawn.

The second post is correct unless Abe is unaware spawn. I'd have a tough time believing there isn't one of those out there actually.
Old 06-26-2012, 01:07 PM   #3294
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Well, does the Shiggles scan of Abe change the thought process on votes here? It does eliminate the Shiggles = survivor, Abe = spawn scenario at the very least ...

Unless Abe is an Unaware Spawn:

Quote:
Unaware Spawn During the day, is unaware of being a Spawn (and may not communicate with other Spawn), but will not seem to be a Spawn when tested by other players. At night, assumes normal Spawn powers.
Old 06-26-2012, 01:11 PM   #3295
Shiggles
Mascot

Mr abe is untained by any spawn. He is cleared
Shiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:13 PM   #3296
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

unvote Shiggles
Vote DV

I suspect that if Shiggles were spawn, he would have said I was when I wasn;t to get a day of voting off me and then him the next day. Take out the trainer and end any more doctors, that's how I would have played that.

Old 06-26-2012, 01:14 PM   #3297
Shiggles
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Unless Abe is an Unaware Spawn:

ick, like a stealth wolf? would that trigger under spawn aware then? course its like julio's ability, doesnt always hit, better chance when more repeat exposure, but ive been training with abe twice now 1 on 1, so im extra confident he is not a spawn
Shiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:14 PM   #3298
Danny
Head Coach

Why would he do that Abe? If you were spawn and he wasn't, you both would have exploded. He's not going to claim something that is impossible.
Old 06-26-2012, 01:15 PM   #3299
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Why would he do that Abe? If you were spawn and he wasn't, you both would have exploded. He's not going to claim something that is impossible.

He could claim I was tainted, like dubb was, that;s what I was referring to.

Old 06-26-2012, 01:15 PM   #3300
Danny
Head Coach

If he claimed you were spawn just now, he would have my vote already