Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-14-2017, 02:43 AM   #3251
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo.Raider View Post
Even with equal numbers the bad guys talk tough and the cowards

Unequal numbers is a major premise behind why the Saviors have been successful. 6 v 6 in a parking lot isn't equal numbers in the big picture. Rick & Co. learned that lesson a rather hard way.

Quote:
Appearing in an episode here and an episode there.

I've assumed that's a cost concession honestly. Plus the source material has things (once again) in a place where there's a LOT of people that are part of the story. It really isn't just about the main merry band right now, again, that's part of the point.

There's no shortage of things to be annoyed about with the show in the past year, but I don't think the numbers stuff is necessarily one of them. {shrug}
Old 03-14-2017, 01:19 PM   #3252
hollmt
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
Unequal numbers is a major premise behind why the Saviors have been successful. 6 v 6 in a parking lot isn't equal numbers in the big picture. Rick & Co. learned that lesson a rather hard way.

I've assumed that's a cost concession honestly. Plus the source material has things (once again) in a place where there's a LOT of people that are part of the story. It really isn't just about the main merry band right now, again, that's part of the point.

There's no shortage of things to be annoyed about with the show in the past year, but I don't think the numbers stuff is necessarily one of them. {shrug}

Problem here is though, by your own words the 'MAIN merry band', is lacking story time.

Ignoring the source material (comics) and all of the characters possibly in it, the TV show has at its core been about the main merry band of Rick and his crew. They are the 'good guys'/'heroes'/protagonists of the story.

I am all about hitting up side stories and characters. It is good for the world development and story, but when I am sitting here trying to think of the last time Carl, Maggie etc. have actively been involved in the show in this half of the season, that is a problem. They are supposed to be MAIN characters.

Good, hit up side stories all you want for half an hour, but give me some of the main cast as well. Don't do an episode dedicated to Eugene one week and we don't see him again until the season finale. They do this shit all the time and it gets annoying.

Too many characters is not always a good thing, especially when you lose focus of the main merry band.
hollmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 01:36 PM   #3253
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollmt View Post
Too many characters is not always a good thing, especially when you lose focus of the main merry band.

I think that's just part & parcel of condensing a rather complicated story with a lot of elements involved into a TV format.

Plus -- and perhaps more influentially -- using relatively few characters in an episode holds down production costs, at least depending upon how their "per episode" deals are structured.
Old 03-15-2017, 03:32 AM   #3254
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I definitely think Mo is being too harsh here.

That said, I think hollmt has a point, even if I understand the realistic decision to cut down on costs. GOT has as many if not more disparate scenes and characters, but it is rare that a main character in the series will go an entire episode without being seen in at least one scene. They are okay playing out a story arc across several episodes, rather than condensing it into one episode and letting the others rot away for weeks.

But it's not the first time TWD producers have made some bad decisions with the show, so this really shouldn't shock.

Back to this specific episode, while it wasn't as balls to the wall as I hoped it would be, if indeed the end result is that The Kingdom is finally about to enter this war, than I guess I am happy enough.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 07:50 AM   #3255
miked
College Starter

It was also highly telegraphed. They spent so much time on that boy in the first 5 minutes, you knew he was getting it somewhere. It's become fairly predictable and downright stupid in some areas. Of course I still watch it, but they sit on my DVR for a few days until I feel like it, unlike GoT where I make the time to watch it Sunday night.
Old 03-16-2017, 12:52 AM   #3256
Mo.Raider
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
I definitely think Mo is being too harsh here.

Ahh, to each his own. I just hate the direction of the show. It just doesn't seem like the same show. Somewhere, it went from something different on tv to just absurd. I don't watch a lot of tv and it was one of the few I could tolerate because at least it was different.

Like Jon says it is from a comic book. I have never read the comic book, but I guess at first it didn't seem like it was from a comic book and now it is definitely out there like a comic book. I feel like I'm on mystery science theater 3000 as one goofy B movie thing after another unfolds. Cue Carol yanking a street sign from it's moorings and sitting in a tree and stabbing zombies in their apparently jelly like heads with the sharp end of the sign. Do they not have skulls anymore? How did she climb the tree with a road sign...with zombies after her? Just goofy.

Anyway, not trying to ruin the show for anyone, just observations. I'm pretty sure the creators don't care what I think for sure. I'll quit commenting on it and have my own series finale in a few weeks.
Old 03-19-2017, 09:08 PM   #3257
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Weakest, dullest, least interesting episode in TWD history.
Old 03-20-2017, 08:50 AM   #3258
Kodos
Resident Alien

Yeah, that was a snoozer episode. Hopefully a nice payoff is coming in the next two episodes.
Old 03-20-2017, 12:39 PM   #3259
PilotMan
Head Coach

Yeah, I watched it and still can't really remember if anything actually happened. Well, I know what happened. They're setting the table for some characters to leave the show is what they're doing. But the overall value of the episode was pretty low.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 02:10 PM   #3260
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
They're setting the table for some characters to leave the show is what they're doing.

The problem, I think, there is exacerbated by the fact that several of those who are now primed to be leaving aren't people that most viewers give two shits about anyway.

And that's at best. Hell, I've actively rooted for somebody to knock off Rosita for several weeks now, and haven't given two shits about Sasha at any point.
(Granted those aren't the only obvious candidates, but both are at least prime)

An entire episode focused largely on two of the show's least interesting characters was NOT a great plan IMO.
Old 03-20-2017, 02:30 PM   #3261
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
The problem, I think, there is exacerbated by the fact that several of those who are now primed to be leaving aren't people that most viewers give two shits about anyway.

And that's at best. Hell, I've actively rooted for somebody to knock off Rosita for several weeks now, and haven't given two shits about Sasha at any point.
(Granted those aren't the only obvious candidates, but both are at least prime)

An entire episode focused largely on two of the show's least interesting characters was NOT a great plan IMO.

Yeah if you plan on half the episode devoted to her at least put Rosita in the outfits she wore when they first met the group. I couldn't understand what she was saying in the warehouse scene with Sasha but cared so little that I didn't even bother to rewind. Assume she is a scorned lover or something.
panerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 02:45 PM   #3262
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by panerd View Post
Yeah if you plan on half the episode devoted to her at least put Rosita in the outfits she wore when they first met the group. I couldn't understand what she was saying in the warehouse scene with Sasha but cared so little that I didn't even bother to rewind. Assume she is a scorned lover or something.

Basically that she slept around quite a bit while learning one survival craft from one person, another survival craft from another person, etc etc. "The sex was just for fun though"
Old 03-20-2017, 09:35 PM   #3263
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I actually enjoyed the interplay between Sasha and Rosita, and also got a lot out of the Daryl-Maggie scenes and the Gregory-Jesus-Simon stuff. Plus, the Eugene thing at the end. Toss that all in with the likelihood we witnessed the kickoff of the coming war vs the Saviors, I would say that episode got more accomplished than seems apparent.

All that said, yea, if you want more action than dialogue, it wasn't the most ideal episode.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 03-21-2017, 07:55 AM   #3264
Kodos
Resident Alien

Probably they needed to save money to spend on the splashy final two episodes of the season.
Old 04-02-2017, 10:28 PM   #3265
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

IMO, stopped tonight at pretty much the right spot.
Old 04-03-2017, 06:39 AM   #3266
Edward64
Head Coach

It was an okay finale. Didn't like the doublecross and how they were saved seemed too convenient. But it sets it up more war and gore next season.

Overall, the Negan arc has been below expectation for me. Too much, too little, the balance and many of episodes seem off. It may be me, but I prefer the pre-Negan days.

Last edited by Edward64 : 04-03-2017 at 07:12 AM.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 08:13 AM   #3267
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

I thought it was solid. My wife and I saw all three "swerves" coming but I thought they were done well enough that it was still entertaining. As somebody said back on page 2 or 3 of this thread we are watching a show about a zombie apocalypse so questioning how the tiger would know who is a good guy and a bad guy is putting a little too much thought into it. If that sort of stuff bothers you I understand but am unsure how you made it to season 6 or whatever season we are on.
Old 04-03-2017, 08:44 AM   #3268
Edward64
Head Coach

Wasn't the tiger per se. It was the exact timing of it.
Old 04-03-2017, 09:12 AM   #3269
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64 View Post
Wasn't the tiger per se. It was the exact timing of it.

I get it. The same thing with the French group all pulling their guns at once. I mean what exactly was different with Rick's group all shooting the French group with no casualties taken later on then all putting their hands up at the beginning? Kind of dumb leaps of logic that I have come to expect from the show. A good example of a similar show would be Sons of Anarchy with the machine gun battles on the bikes where nobody crashes or dies. Kind of just accepted both as male soap opera mindless entertainment.
Old 04-03-2017, 10:18 AM   #3270
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I get it. The same thing with the French group all pulling their guns at once.

Wait? They're FRENCH? Is that what that's supposed to be?

I've been sticking with some Star Trek explanation so far.
Old 04-03-2017, 10:21 AM   #3271
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
It may be me, but I prefer the pre-Negan days.

It's probably not just you but I'm mostly in the boat with my son's observation after last night's episode: Negan at this point is one of 3-5 most likable characters left. One of a dwindling number that is consistently interesting on screen as well.

Where I see the show really struggling to hold on to its audience will be the gap between the current "big bad" and the next "big bad".
Old 04-03-2017, 10:36 AM   #3272
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Wait? They're FRENCH? Is that what that's supposed to be?

I've been sticking with some Star Trek explanation so far.

I don't know what they are supposed to be but they all seem to speak broken English with an accent. The main lady seemed French to me but this is just my guess not something from the comic books or ever said in the show.
Old 04-03-2017, 10:37 AM   #3273
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
It's probably not just you but I'm mostly in the boat with my son's observation after last night's episode: Negan at this point is one of 3-5 most likable characters left. One of a dwindling number that is consistently interesting on screen as well.

Where I see the show really struggling to hold on to its audience will be the gap between the current "big bad" and the next "big bad".

Yeah I still find him entertaining as well. They are shooting 4-5 machine guns at his car and he is just flicking them off driving out of town. He is a fun villain.
Old 04-03-2017, 10:42 AM   #3274
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

You know what hasn't gotten enough love, even from me so far?
Ezekiel's proclamation when they arrived for the rescue.

That was spot on perfect for his character IMO.
Old 04-03-2017, 11:04 AM   #3275
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:

I'm hopeful that Negan will improve greatly now that they are at war. There will be a lot less stupid menacing and dips of hips and nonsensical approaches to problems and a lot more actual menace. He's a great actor and Negan, the character, has shined in moments, but largely he's been albatross around the neck of the show. Started off strong and then just kept doing the same shtick over and over, it became tiresome, dull, and repetitive. He's capable of so much more. I hope he gets a chance during "The War".

I was talking to a friend of mine last night after the show. I think the presence of a "big bad" is actually not a great thing for the show. I think some of the best episodes of the show were when there was no "big bad". They don't need one. Some of the Governor and Negan conflict-focused episodes have been among the worst.

Quote:
I don't know what they are supposed to be but they all seem to speak broken English with an accent. The main lady seemed French to me but this is just my guess not something from the comic books or ever said in the show.

They're not in the comics. They are only in the show. Their manner of speaking makes no sense. I don't think their French. In really strains any kind of reality where an entire society speaks like that after only 2-3 years of post-apocalyptic life. 10 years? 20 years? More? Sure. Language could change and weird dialects and words would evolve, but it's only been a few years. It's weird.

Other thoughts about last night:

With all the sound and fury, not much really happened. Sasha finally died. I liked how they did that. It was a good tribute to the character. It would have been nice if Zombie Sasha had killed someone important, but she didn't. She just gave everyone an opportunity to win initiative and get the jump on the Up Up Ups. But other than Sasha dying and the Up Up Ups being revealed as the stupid-talking traitors they are, not much else really happened. I guess the three communities finally got together and the Saviors finally learned that everyone else was planning to go to War, but other than some pieces getting shuffled about not too much else happened. Most of the characters are right back to where they were a season or so ago.

The gun fight was confusing as hell. It was really hard to keep track of where everyone was and there were a lot of really weird decisions being made by the Enemy AI. They definitely need a patch or something, because their AI is broke.

Unless the leader of the Up Up Ups had some deal with Negan that she couldn't kill Rick, only he could, I am not sure why she didn't just shoot him in the head. I am sure they had that arrangement. Negan is like that.

Shiva is a very well-trained tiger.

The whole timing of the Hilltop and Kingdom people was very deus ex machia. It was a little too perfect.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 11:54 AM   #3276
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
It would have been nice if Zombie Sasha had killed someone important, but she didn't. ...

The whole timing of the Hilltop and Kingdom people was very deus ex machia. It was a little too perfect.

Without getting too much into the source material, a lot of things were (finally) taken pretty much from that, best I can tell from my reading up.

The comic character equivlanet arc they essentially gave Sasha did have her making a surprise kill in the comic ... but that character is already dead on TV, so they had to do something different.

Kingdom arrival timing being fortuitous there as well, classic nick-of-time stuff as I understand it.
Old 04-03-2017, 12:56 PM   #3277
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

French? Up Up.Ups?

Jeez, people, if we're just giving out weird names, can we settle on one?

I'm with Jon. I'll call them Trekkes.

Old 04-03-2017, 01:05 PM   #3278
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
French? Up Up.Ups?

Jeez, people, if we're just giving out weird names, can we settle on one?

I'm with Jon. I'll call them Trekkes.

I think they are technically called "The Scavangers." I prefer the Up Up Ups, because it reminds me of the "Yeah Yeah Yeahs", which I like, and also highlights their dumb manner of speaking. #teamupupups

They are lame. They deserve to die. And I hope they burn in hell. #atimetokill
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Old 04-03-2017, 01:07 PM   #3279
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I think they are technically called "The Scavangers." I prefer the Up Up Ups, because it reminds me of the "Yeah Yeah Yeahs", which I like, and also highlights their dumb manner of speaking. #teamupupups

Talking Dead references were either "garbage people" or "trash people".
Old 04-03-2017, 01:36 PM   #3280
ezlee2
n00b

Quote:
It was an okay finale. Didn't like the doublecross and how they were saved seemed too convenient. But it sets it up more war and gore next season.

Overall, the Negan arc has been below expectation for me. Too much, too little, the balance and many of episodes seem off. It may be me, but I prefer the pre-Negan days.

The March to War and All-Out War are excellent in the Comics. IMO, Neegan is just as much of a likeable character as any of the protagonists. I do wish they could allow Neegan to be Neegan as part of his niche in the comics is the way he uses the F word. He'd make George Carlin proud.

I really think season 8 has the potential to be one of the best in the series if they follow the comics.
ezlee2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 07:11 AM   #3281
PilotMan
Head Coach

I've really come to see this show differently this year. Up until now, I've looked at it as a real life adaptation of how people might react and deal with a zombie apocalypse, using the comic book as material to work with. Now, however, I'm really seeing this as a live action, comic book. The characters and action are much more like what I'd expect in a comic book world rather than in any kind of gritty, real world situation.

It doesn't really change my expectations for the show, it's just a different lens to look at it through.

Like Steam?

Old 08-29-2017, 08:14 AM   #3282
Kodos
Resident Alien

With Game of Thrones over for now, at least we have the Walking Dead to look forward to.

Old 10-08-2017, 07:16 AM   #3283
CrescentMoonie
College Starter

Are you ready? Just two more weeks.

Negan has been my favorite character and got me back into the show after skipping out for a while. The only thing I liked more than him:

CrescentMoonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 08:18 AM   #3284
Edward64
Head Coach

It still stupid and not sure their reasoning is good enough but here's the answer on why ...

We Finally Know Why The Scavengers Speak So Strangely On 'Walking Dead' | HuffPost
Quote:
HuffPost caught up with “Walking Dead” producer David Alpert at New York Comic-Con on Friday, and he explained there’s actually some logic behind the strange speech patterns.

“Sometimes in different groups, people develop their own speech patterns and habits, and once you’re sort of cut off from pop culture, radio, television, etc., and you’re not hearing other people talk that way, I think you would find—the way that there used to be much more local accents—the same thing would happen in the apocalypse,” he said.

Alpert continued, “It’s like our Cockney slang. That’s what happens.”
Old 10-08-2017, 08:21 AM   #3285
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrescentMoonie View Post
Are you ready? Just two more weeks.

Negan has been my favorite character and got me back into the show after skipping out for a while. The only thing I liked more than him:

I'm ready for this Negan arc to be over.

I would like several episodes of "rebuilding" -- mostly peace, crop growing, supply runs, interesting flashbacks, love interests, settlement interactions etc. and massive zombie hordes. I'm tired of Governors & Negans for a while.
Old 10-08-2017, 02:00 PM   #3286
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I'm ready for this Negan arc to be over.

I would like several episodes of "rebuilding" -- mostly peace, crop growing, supply runs, interesting flashbacks, love interests, settlement interactions etc. and massive zombie hordes. I'm tired of Governors & Negans for a while.

We're pretty much opposites then.

That said, honestly, I'm kinda ready for them to put the show in the barn for good. I'm not looking forward to what I expect to happen in this half-season, life is dramatic enough without going overboard on emotional departures.
Old 10-08-2017, 02:06 PM   #3287
CrescentMoonie
College Starter

I'm obviously up for more Negan. Seems like one of the most honest characters on the show. Someone so manipulative and psychotic would be exactly who I think would emerge out of the initial chaos and uncertainty of the beginning of a zombie apocalypse. By the time people start getting their wits about them he would have a pretty sizable, organized army together and slowly but surely continue building his insane little empire.

I haven't read the comics, but I'm hoping this is a brutal season with the loss of several key characters that sends the show into the final arc or two before it finally ends.
Old 10-23-2017, 01:24 PM   #3288
PilotMan
Head Coach

New season premiere and no pop?

A solid start, if unspectacular, to start the season. I think we could, especially as strategy buffs, nitpick pretty hard, but as a show, it's alright.

Like Steam?

Old 10-23-2017, 01:35 PM   #3289
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
New season premiere and no pop?

A solid start, if unspectacular, to start the season. I think we could, especially as strategy buffs, nitpick pretty hard, but as a show, it's alright.

Didn't really feel pop-worthy honestly, in significant part due to just what you mentioned.

I think we've seen the pinnacle with the show frankly, and there's not much left except the slow steady decline. There's enough investment with the show/story/cast that the numbers will be good enough for another season or two, but just as I said at the time, I really don't think the show ever recovers from what it lost with the nature of the Negan/Glenn scene.
Old 10-23-2017, 07:13 PM   #3290
Edward64
Head Coach

Didn't think it was that great of an episode, it was just okay. That wouldn't be my opening shot to Negan, driving a small caravan into his territory just didn't seem right (and where were Negan's men?).

Looking forward to the season though.
Old 10-23-2017, 08:30 PM   #3291
Mota
College Benchwarmer

So they pulled their crew up right to Negan's gate, and just shot at a bunch of windows, using up a ton of their ammo? I guess bringing the herd was the end goal of this attack, but it felt pretty weak.

Also, Negan was in the open for how long, and no one shot at him. Apparently their goal is to kill Negan and not mass slaughter the entire Saviors group, so why didn't they take a shot?

To me, it felt like a poorly written WWE episode where the end goal is the only thing that matters, and how they get there is irrelevant.
Mota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 08:38 PM   #3292
CrescentMoonie
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mota View Post
So they pulled their crew up right to Negan's gate, and just shot at a bunch of windows, using up a ton of their ammo? I guess bringing the herd was the end goal of this attack, but it felt pretty weak.

Also, Negan was in the open for how long, and no one shot at him. Apparently their goal is to kill Negan and not mass slaughter the entire Saviors group, so why didn't they take a shot?

To me, it felt like a poorly written WWE episode where the end goal is the only thing that matters, and how they get there is irrelevant.

Agree with all of this. Vince Russo wrote this episode without supervision.
Old 10-25-2017, 04:30 PM   #3293
kingfc22
Head Coach

Just watched it last night and it was meh. Last season ends with Negan speaking to a mini-army, yet Rick and team just stroll into town after killing off 5 lookout positions and meet a total of 6 individuals at the encampment.

Also, Negan's ploy to use force the Hillsiders to give up the fight seemed half witted as well from what we have seen of his strategic moves in the past.
Old 10-25-2017, 05:39 PM   #3294
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22 View Post
Also, Negan's ploy to use force the Hillsiders to give up the fight seemed half witted as well from what we have seen of his strategic moves in the past.

{whispers} It worked considerably better in the source material {/whisper}
Old 10-25-2017, 05:40 PM   #3295
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mota View Post
So they pulled their crew up right to Negan's gate, and just shot at a bunch of windows, using up a ton of their ammo?

Fan service scene. They did the windows just like in the comic ... except THERE it came after a perfectly good reason.

TV just threw it in there cause they knew a portion of the fans would recognize the scene & expect it.
Old 10-25-2017, 09:16 PM   #3296
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

I thought the episode was better than most of the episodes from last year. A lot of what happened felt right, until they got to the Savior's base.

The whole showdown with Negan just felt tired and something I feel like we've seen a bunch of times before. They went in there with the singular purpose to kill him. They had at least a dozen, possibly more, people with guns trained on him (and five others) and no one is killed? I know it's a show, but that kind of plot armor strains things. I did like the fact that Rick started shooting at "7" though.

I have read most of the comics. Well past where they are in the show and I don't remember the window shooting part. Then again, I have a hard time retaining a lot of what happens in the comics. I buy them as trade paperbacks, which, I think, collects six issues. I can read the whole thing in about 20 minutes because there is so little dialogue for the most part. As a result, I tend to whip through them without retaining too much.
Old 10-25-2017, 09:25 PM   #3297
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Well past where they are in the show and I don't remember the window shooting part.

The description of it I read had it showing both sides if you will. Negan snipers fire, good guys shoot up the building in response, Negan figures out that they're basically firing blindly.
Old 10-30-2017, 09:27 AM   #3298
Edward64
Head Coach

Last night's episode was boring.

Why was Rick and Darryl wandering about the hallways by themselves?
Old 10-30-2017, 10:15 AM   #3299
PilotMan
Head Coach

How can we have a character named Jesus, and a group named the Saviors and them not be together? It's gotta be a set up to a plot twist. Jesus totally needs to play for the Saviors.

Like Steam?

Old 10-30-2017, 11:25 AM   #3300
CrescentMoonie
College Starter

That was tedious. Do we really have conflict within every pairing that is supposedly working together against Negan?