Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-14-2008, 10:18 AM   #3051
Punisher
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
I am pretty sure that the Phoenix did not call for a hit on Doom.
The only thing I'm sure of at this point is that Mimic used 15 energy in that Egypt mission, that I'm loyal to Doom, and that I live to punish those that deserve it.

Outside of that, I doubt anything is sacred.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:21 AM   #3052
GhostRider
H.S. Freshman Team

I'm kind of with Punisher here. I feel like I know one or two things and, outside of that, everything is a question mark.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:22 AM   #3053
Punisher
High School JV

Well, I can add that Nick Fury attacked Jean Gray, since he openly admitted to it. I was concerned there for a while that someone would try and link that back to me.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:23 AM   #3054
Mimic
High School JV

WTF happened?

[ooc]The mods can't login to this account, the password is changed bitches!!!!!! [/ooc]
Mimic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:23 AM   #3055
Punisher
High School JV

Fantastic Sam, I will add I just took my attack off of Nick as a precaution, I am by no way saying Phoenix is a rebel or whatever else at this point.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:23 AM   #3056
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
While I am now concerned about Phoenix, I also am suspicious of Scarlet Witch...though I have no idea what either can do mind-control wise.

I honestly had nothing to do with it. Even if I could do something like that, most of my power was used on that ill-fated Galactus mission Friday, and what little remained was used trying to defend me and, foolishly, Beast as well, last night.
Scarlet Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:26 AM   #3057
Punisher
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Witch View Post
I honestly had nothing to do with it. Even if I could do something like that, most of my power was used on that ill-fated Galactus mission Friday, and what little remained was used trying to defend me and, foolishly, Beast as well, last night.
I will take that into account.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:27 AM   #3058
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
WTF happened?

[ooc]The mods can't login to this account, the password is changed bitches!!!!!! [/ooc]

Why would we need to log into your accounts? But, just in case, please revert to your original password.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:30 AM   #3059
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Why would we need to log into your accounts? But, just in case, please revert to your original password.

will do
Old 10-14-2008, 10:38 AM   #3060
Punisher
High School JV

It's too quiet here. I could use a few explosions.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:40 AM   #3061
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
It's too quiet here. I could use a few explosions.

I'm doing my best to provide explosions.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:44 AM   #3062
Mimic
High School JV

Mimic uses Doom's encephalo device on Nick Fury
Old 10-14-2008, 10:44 AM   #3063
Magneto
H.S. Freshman Team

Doom continues to be listed as among the living on the main list, so I think he somehow avoided death. Uatu has had plenty of time to update it should he have passed away.
Magneto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:44 AM   #3064
Mimic
High School JV

*BOOM*
Old 10-14-2008, 10:44 AM   #3065
Magneto
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Mimic uses Doom's encephalo device on Nick Fury

[ooc]And the hits just keep on coming![\ooc]
Old 10-14-2008, 10:48 AM   #3066
GhostRider
H.S. Freshman Team

Okay, so there's two theories at work right now. Hulk attacked Doom for??? He thought he was bad? How was Hulk killed, in Doom's defenses?

Or Hulk was controlled by??? Who are our telepathic characters? I obviously know a couple but there might be more out there. Or we're thinking the Rebels controlled Hulk by taking the first mission.

I guess I don't really have any points there, just kind of a rehash for myself. Move along...nothing to see here.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:50 AM   #3067
KangtheConqueror
H.S. Freshman Team

Just when I think I have some things figured out, people go batty.
KangtheConqueror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:52 AM   #3068
Mimic
High School JV

Nick Fury is being controlled by the Shadow King. This is the same entity that was controlling Nightcrawler.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:54 AM   #3069
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

(ooc) There are 79 users on the forum now, and 9 are comic book names created just for this game. Kinda weird that we make up over 10 percent right now -- probably more if you take out the duplicate 'normal' accounts that some of us are probably using. (/ooc)
Old 10-14-2008, 10:54 AM   #3070
Punisher
High School JV

Say again, over?
Old 10-14-2008, 10:55 AM   #3071
KangtheConqueror
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Nick Fury is being controlled by the Shadow King. This is the same entity that was controlling Nightcrawler.

Ok, and so the Shadow King is aiming to do what?

And did your manuever knock off Nick Fury or just "heal" him?
Old 10-14-2008, 10:55 AM   #3072
thephoenix
n00b

Quote:
So did he attack me willingly or unwillingly do you feel?
thephoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:56 AM   #3073
thephoenix
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
I am pretty sure that the Phoenix did not call for a hit on Doom.
I'm 100% sure Phoenix didn't call for a hit on Doom. That's just insulting.
thephoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:57 AM   #3074
Punisher
High School JV

Phoenix, I'd say that was probably Nick attacking you, not someone else controlling him.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:58 AM   #3075
Punisher
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephoenix View Post
I'm 100% sure Phoenix didn't call for a hit on Doom. That's just insulting.
I'm not attempting to insult you, Phoenix. I'm attempting to step back and cover my bases.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:00 AM   #3076
Punisher
High School JV

Quote:
*BOOM*
Warn me next time.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:02 AM   #3077
Punisher
High School JV

My question is fairly obvious. Mimic, what the hell are you doing?
Old 10-14-2008, 11:03 AM   #3078
Mimic
High School JV

I was able to copy Doom's intellect last night and use that to utilize his encephalo device. I was pretty suspicious of Nick Fury and believe it wasn't his fault he attacked Jean. The Shadow King, whoever that is, is the one who controlled his actions...

So I can clear Nick Fury, but at the same time can't. He is a loyalist but is under sway of the Shadow King.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:04 AM   #3079
Punisher
High School JV

And who knows who the Shadow Jester is.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:04 AM   #3080
Mimic
High School JV

Oh, and using Doom's encephalo device was a one-time thing that I could do today. I think I could do it again if I copy his powers again tonight...maybe not.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:05 AM   #3081
KangtheConqueror
H.S. Freshman Team

So what did it actually do? Kill Nick? Heal Nick? Kill the Shadow King?

That's what I'm not understanding.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:06 AM   #3082
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:

Yeah...the power was supposed to give me the player, not the entity. What I received is what I received.

Anyhow I can't go on a mission today or fight Galactus.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:06 AM   #3083
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangtheConqueror View Post
So what did it actually do? Kill Nick? Heal Nick? Kill the Shadow King?

That's what I'm not understanding.

It revealed who is controlling Nick. That is all.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:06 AM   #3084
KangtheConqueror
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:

Who the fuck is the Shadow Jester? Christ, am I playing an entirely different game than you people?

Tell me that's a joke.

For the love of everything holy, tell me that's a joke. Because people are dropping knowledge that I'm just clueless on here.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:07 AM   #3085
SilverSurfer
Mascot

I have two things to report from last night.

First, I used Jewel's services to tail Scarlet Witch. While I did not get a report about what she may or may not have done last night, I did discover that Scarlet Witch used 18 energy on the Galactus mission where she passed out.

Galactus mission is not a rebel mission, but clearly she used enough energy on that to make me feel at least a little better about her.

Secondly, I have a power of postcognition -- I was able to go back and revisit the Egypt mission from two days ago to see what I could discover about the rebels.

The Rebels spent 45 energy on the Egypt mission, much of that was drawn directly from Khonshu -- apparently they can draw some power from him, though now it would be at a reduced rate for some reason. They can also use their own power.

Anyway, this gives us an idea of what kind of energy spending we should think about for the upcoming Annihlus mission. I am somewhat low on energy after using the postcognition but will be available to assist in whichever way our Lord Doom wishes.
SilverSurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:08 AM   #3086
Punisher
High School JV

Take a pill, Kodos.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:09 AM   #3087
KangtheConqueror
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSurfer View Post

First, I used Jewel's services to tail Scarlet Witch. While I did not get a report about what she may or may not have done last night, I did discover that Scarlet Witch used 18 energy on the Galactus mission where she passed out.

Galactus mission is not a rebel mission, but clearly she used enough energy on that to make me feel at least a little better about her.

Secondly, I have a power of postcognition -- I was able to go back and revisit the Egypt mission from two days ago to see what I could discover about the rebels.

The Rebels spent 45 energy on the Egypt mission, much of that was drawn directly from Khonshu -- apparently they can draw some power from him, though now it would be at a reduced rate for some reason. They can also use their own power.

Anyway, this gives us an idea of what kind of energy spending we should think about for the upcoming Annihlus mission. I am somewhat low on energy after using the postcognition but will be available to assist in whichever way our Lord Doom wishes.

45?!!? Man, we'd have to send what, like 6-7 people going full bore to match that.

I've been using some energy but even still, I think the most I've had to start any given day was like 11 or 12.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:09 AM   #3088
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:

45 energy??? That's insane. No wonder I had no chance. I thought I was committing overkill by using 15 energy.

Hmmm....I guess the good thing is that they must be low on energy.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:11 AM   #3089
KangtheConqueror
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
45 energy??? That's insane. No wonder I had no chance. I thought I was committing overkill by using 15 energy.

Well if they've got some other pool to draw from, who knows. Plus, you have to think there are 3-4 of them left, getting back 4 per day like we do as well. So for all we know, they're back at near full capacity if those assumptions are true.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:12 AM   #3090
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:

Forgot to add...this is if we trust you. I have no reason to distrust you, but I think we're all making the assumption you're telling the truth.

Just like everyone is making the assumption that I'm telling the truth with the encephalo device.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:12 AM   #3091
Punisher
High School JV

Thanks Surfer.

I still believe I may be best used as a bodyguard, but after finding a few clips and a rocket launcher in that cache, I feel up to taking on Hades or whoever is on that other side of the veil.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:14 AM   #3092
Magneto
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:

Your information comes after McCoy's lynch? Perhaps the amount of power they can draw from Khonshu is based on their own numbers.

Do any of the heroes assembled have a thought on how many rebels remain? There are 17 individuals still alive, I believe.
1 Herald of Galactus
1 Shadow King
4-5? - Remaining rebels
10-11 Remaining good guys
Old 10-14-2008, 11:14 AM   #3093
SilverSurfer
Mascot

Quote:

I think it makes even more sense to take a look at who hasn't been doing a lot of missions, especially leading up to Egypt. Even with drawing power from Khonshu there must have been some rebels who had some decent energy stores.

I don't think it will require 45 for this mission necessarily since we now know that they are not able to tap as much energy from Khonshu as before. I don't know if they can tap from Annilhus though.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:14 AM   #3094
Mimic
High School JV

I'm out for a bit. Hopefully some things will shake out with these missions. Again, I can't go on them so good luck to us.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:16 AM   #3095
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

It was definitely a poor choice to drop 18 on the Galactus Mission. My plan had been to work on the Rebel Mission, but when Mimic dropped 15, I thought he had it taken care of. Again, I very much regret my decision, which was made mostly due to my ego -- something I've tried to keep in check since then.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:18 AM   #3096
SilverSurfer
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
Your information comes after McCoy's lynch? Perhaps the amount of power they can draw from Khonshu is based on their own numbers.

Judging by the language of the PM I don't think it has to do with their numbers but maybe. It merely refers that the rate they can draw energy is reduced from the day of the Egypt mission.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:19 AM   #3097
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Little do our GMs know, but I plan to appropriate these accounts at the end of the game, for use by future GMs. Saldana, for instance, has expressed a desire to have anonymous log-ins. So please, if you've changed the password, change it back now, when you die or at the end of the game so we can reuse them

Thanks,
BK, YFWWM
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:24 AM   #3098
hoopsguy
General Manager

And here I was hoping to create a Mr. Pink account for that game ...
Old 10-14-2008, 11:27 AM   #3099
IronFist
n00b

What missions are we trying to coordinate?
IronFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:32 AM   #3100
Magneto
H.S. Freshman Team

1) Defending against Annihilus
2) Galactus Mission