Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

View Poll Results: If Trump Loses In November, What Do You Think Happens Next
Normal transition of power. He meets with Biden, stays until 1/20, comes to inauguration, etc. 5 5.56%
He doesn't fight the result, but resigns prior to the inauguration. 2 2.22%
He fights the result but gives up shortly before the inauguration (let's define "shortly" as "some time after the EC meets on 12/14") 30 33.33%
He fights the result all the way to January 20th. Has to be physically removed. 12 13.33%
He fights the result for a short time, but gives up and resigns before the inauguration 6 6.67%
He fights the result for a short time, but gives up an then we have a normal transition as per option 1. 30 33.33%
Other. (You know you gotta specify this one.) 5 5.56%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-13-2021, 11:09 AM   #3051
Kodos
Resident Alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Plus I would imagine be replaced by people turning old enough to vote who are dems. There is also the exodus of people leaving blue areas to live in less expensive red areas. the republican party is dead, it just doesn't know it.

I wouldn't get too confident about that.
Old 04-13-2021, 11:18 AM   #3052
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
I wouldn't get too confident about that.

Ditto.

I was told the Democrats were dead in 2002 and Republicans were dead and buried in 2008. A few years can make a lot of difference.
Old 04-14-2021, 11:57 AM   #3053
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

During the capitol riots, the police weren't protecting congress from the mob. They were protecting the mob from Nancy Pelosi.
Old 04-14-2021, 12:08 PM   #3054
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyHere View Post
During the capitol riots, the police weren't protecting congress from the mob. They were protecting the mob from Nancy Pelosi.

She is so bad at messaging.
Old 04-14-2021, 06:01 PM   #3055
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

You can't stop her. You can only hope to contain her.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 06:38 PM   #3056
RainMaker
Hall Of Famer

Stick to insider trading Nancy.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 06:58 PM   #3057
GrantDawg

You better watch out, Rainmaker. She might bust her special move on you.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Old 04-15-2021, 05:35 PM   #3058
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Treasury today connected the dots that were always expected. Manafort gave campaign info to Kilimnick who then passed it on to the Russian government.
Old 04-15-2021, 06:34 PM   #3059
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

You know what I like?

That orange shit gibbon has been off the social feed and the boredom and monotony of mundane life as seeped back in. I can breathe easy and go to work, or relax at home and not get a notification on the phone from his crazy rant or his Trumpanzee followers gloat skreeing about something.

And I love it.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 08:26 AM   #3060
pantera
n00b

I was addicted - not in a good way - to his rantings. I'd have breakfast & click on Twitter to see what the lunatic was lying about that morning. My blood pressure would skyrocket.

Biden is not my perfect choice. I'll disagree & be disappointed by some of what he does. But it's nice to at least have someone in the White House who is sane and actually cares about other humans.
pantera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 09:49 PM   #3061
BYU 14
Coordinator

Hawley staying on course as heir to the pointed hood, being the only Senator to vote no against the Anti-Asian hate crime bill.
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 07:22 AM   #3062
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantera View Post
I was addicted - not in a good way - to his rantings. I'd have breakfast & click on Twitter to see what the lunatic was lying about that morning. My blood pressure would skyrocket.

Today is the one year anniversary of the former President publicly suggesting that we should all shoot up bleach to help fight COVID. Which has distressingly got him back on my social media timelines.

Things were so bad. Much like you, I didn't realize how toxic my mental life was with him in it until he was out of it.

Do you know I have no idea what he's up to right now? Last thing I heard about him was that he refused a meeting with Matt Gatez. That was, what? Two weeks ago?

It's so much better now.
albionmoonlight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 07:47 AM   #3063
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Typical leftist spin.

Today is the one year anniversary of Trump announcing the cure to COVID that the MSM hid and lied about so that the communists could control us by closing bars and restaurants forever.
Old 04-23-2021, 11:03 AM   #3064
Thomkal
Head Coach

Sadly some people still think that.
Old 04-23-2021, 11:21 AM   #3065
pantera
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post
Today is the one year anniversary of the former President publicly suggesting that we should all shoot up bleach to help fight COVID. Which has distressingly got him back on my social media timelines.

Things were so bad. Much like you, I didn't realize how toxic my mental life was with him in it until he was out of it.

Do you know I have no idea what he's up to right now? Last thing I heard about him was that he refused a meeting with Matt Gatez. That was, what? Two weeks ago?

It's so much better now.
"Your life's not better. That's FAKE NEWS. Because you voted for Sleepy Joe all of you are going to die someday. He injected you all with the China Virus, all of the experts said so. If you had voted for me, you would have lived forever. I had plans -- beautiful plans, the best plans ever, believe me, everybody knows it -- to give everyone immortality. But Sleepy Joe wants you to die. It's SAD."
Old 04-23-2021, 12:13 PM   #3066
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
"Your life's not better. That's FAKE NEWS. Because you voted for Sleepy Joe all of you are going to die someday. He injected you all with the China Virus, all of the experts said so. If you had voted for me, you would have lived forever. I had plans -- beautiful plans, the best plans ever, believe me, everybody knows it -- to give everyone immortality. But Sleepy Joe wants you to die. It's SAD."

LOL, if I close my eyes and have someone read this to me it's like 2020 all over again.
Old 04-23-2021, 12:20 PM   #3067
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Since this asshole is renting space in my brain again today, I'll say one more thing

It still amazes me that a racist germaphobe did so little to stop a virus from China. And actually took steps to make it worse (that are still reverberating today).

I mean, if anything would have been in his wheelhouse, it should have been this.
Old 04-23-2021, 12:29 PM   #3068
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Since this asshole is renting space in my brain again today, I'll say one more thing

It still amazes me that a racist germaphobe did so little to stop a virus from China. And actually took steps to make it worse (that are still reverberating today).

I mean, if anything would have been in his wheelhouse, it should have been this.

If there is a silver lining, had he handled the virus appropriately, he likely would have won re-election, so there is that.
Old 04-23-2021, 12:47 PM   #3069
pantera
n00b

Quote:

Trump has many flaws, but the one that fits your question is that he is unable to give anyone else credit. He has to get full credit for everything.

For him to say that some scientists were correct early in 2020 about Covid-19 would -- in his mind -- suggest to people that he was not the smartest person in the room. That he was weak & flawed. And his brain simply could not let that happen. He had to be the genius, the perfect leader, no one else could be allowed near his pedestal. And off to fantasyland we went...
Old 04-23-2021, 01:49 PM   #3070
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

He's going to run again, be prepared.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 09:25 PM   #3071
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot View Post
He's going to run again, be prepared.

Hopefully he doesn't live long enough.
Old 04-23-2021, 11:12 PM   #3072
Ryche
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post

His brains will be mush by then, we've already seen considerable decline just between his 2016 and 2020 runs. (I don't foresee Biden being the candidate in 2024 either)
Old 04-24-2021, 08:28 AM   #3073
GrantDawg

A conviction would be the only thing to stop him. I also bet Trump lives close to 90, but he will have at least one bad health scare before then.
Old 04-24-2021, 09:40 AM   #3074
pantera
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
Shame! I believe in love over hate.

I've forgiven him. I want to be friends. That's why every day I ship an insulated pack to Trump with two triple bacon cheeseburgers with extra cheese and extra bacon, a Philly cheesesteak sub, and a pastrami sandwich. Oh, and a double order of fries.
Old 04-24-2021, 10:08 AM   #3075
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Shame! I believe in love over hate.

I've forgiven him. I want to be friends. That's why every day I ship an insulated pack to Trump with two triple bacon cheeseburgers with extra cheese and extra bacon, a Philly cheesesteak sub, and a pastrami sandwich. Oh, and a double order of fries.

Can I be your friend too?

I would also like biscuits and gravy with my shipments. Also some milkshakes to wash it all down with would be nice.
Old 04-24-2021, 10:48 AM   #3076
PilotMan
Head Coach

Since we were talking about dumbass anniversaries so we don't forget. On this day in 2017:

In a potential violation of federal law, Donald Trump’s former national security adviser Michael Flynn failed to disclose a $33,000 payment from Russia on his financial statement for his federal security clearance. [SS4] The payment, originally from 2015, came for consulting work Flynn had done for Russia Today—a Russian television network with direct ties to the Kremlin.

and

In the six months since Donald Trump’s election, the Anti-Defamation League reported anti-Semitic attacks had risen 86 percent.
These attacks included grave desecrations, bomb threats, and assaults.

and

Donald Trump ordered White House aides to draft a tax plan that slashed the corporate tax rate to 15 percent. Trump told his aides cutting taxes for businesses should take priority over decreasing the federal deficit.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 11:45 AM   #3077
pantera
n00b

Quote:
Can I be your friend too?

I would also like biscuits and gravy with my shipments. Also some milkshakes to wash it all down with would be nice.
I like you. I want you to live a long time. You get a kale salad with some sunflower seeds and flaxseed sprinkled on top. Hold the dressing.
Old 04-26-2021, 03:21 PM   #3078
GrantDawg

This is going to end well. New questions surround Maricopa County election audit | Arizona's Election Authority | azfamily.com
The audit is going on right now, with only this GOP hired company with access to the ballots. The only new outlet allowed in the building is OAN that is already reporting the audit has proven widespread voter fraud.

Last edited by GrantDawg : 04-26-2021 at 03:23 PM.
Old 04-26-2021, 03:59 PM   #3079
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
This is going to end well. New questions surround Maricopa County election audit | Arizona's Election Authority | azfamily.com
The audit is going on right now, with only this GOP hired company with access to the ballots. The only new outlet allowed in the building is OAN that is already reporting the audit has proven widespread voter fraud.

This is such a shit show, hire a company that peddled conspiracy theories, prohibit everyone but OAN and the whack job Trump puppets in the GOP here and watch all hell break loose.

If this continues to skew like it is starting they are going to have blood on their hands from the inevitable acts of violence that follows. Arizona has a ton of good moderate people. left and right, but the far right here is not playing with a full deck and hasn't been for years.
Old 04-26-2021, 03:59 PM   #3080
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post

The article also doesn't mention this company has zero experience handling these type of audits, and the founder has been promoting the big lie from the start. totally above board and non biased.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 06:43 AM   #3081
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

This is a good, deep post-mortem on the counties flipped in the election which proves (as if we needed proof) that Trump and his people were just making crap up about a rigged election. But this may be useful for those of us with family and friends still clinging to the lies.

M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 07:23 AM   #3082
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

There is no reasoning with family and friends clinging to the big lie...
Old 04-27-2021, 07:50 AM   #3083
Ksyrup

That is true. Speaking of which, my parents will be visiting at the end of May for the first time since last July. I'm hoping nothing major happens that brings politics to the forefront and we can peacefully get through a week visit. Then comes my wife's parents, who aren't quite as bad but are still on the Trump Train. May/June should be an interesting/precarious time for me.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 04-27-2021, 05:01 PM   #3084
RainMaker
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
There is no reasoning with family and friends clinging to the big lie...

It's a cult.
Old 04-28-2021, 12:44 PM   #3085
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

AP sources: Feds search Rudy Giuliani’s NYC home, office

One can only imagine what's dripping down Guliani's face right now.

Last edited by NobodyHere : 04-28-2021 at 12:45 PM.
NobodyHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 12:45 PM   #3086
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Shits getting real

https://twitter.com/search?q=Rudy&sr...ertical=trends
Old 04-28-2021, 01:04 PM   #3087
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Rudy could have retired from public life a few years after 9/11. He'd spend his days golfing and sipping tea on the porch. He'd ride in the back of a convertible on the occasional 4th of July parade and wave to people. When he needed money, he'd take six figures to give a recycled speech on "American Values" at the Goldman Sachs leadership retreat or whatever.

His approval would be >90% and we'd all agree that Rudy not running for President was the biggest missed opportunity in our lifetimes and that he clearly would have been the best President of all time.

Instead, he chose this path.
Old 04-28-2021, 01:05 PM   #3088
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
so the warrant was served between 9 and 11am?
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 01:16 PM   #3089
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Rudy could have retired from public life a few years after 9/11. He'd spend his days golfing and sipping tea on the porch. He'd ride in the back of a convertible on the occasional 4th of July parade and wave to people. When he needed money, he'd take six figures to give a recycled speech on "American Values" at the Goldman Sachs leadership retreat or whatever.

His approval would be >90% and we'd all agree that Rudy not running for President was the biggest missed opportunity in our lifetimes and that he clearly would have been the best President of all time.

Instead, he chose this path.

He did try to run for President. Polled quite well until he decided to ignore the early primary states.

Last edited by NobodyHere : 04-28-2021 at 01:37 PM.
NobodyHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 01:52 PM   #3090
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

So for the attorneys here, will anything related to Trump that they find be protected under attorney-client privilege, or are there exceptions for certain crimes such as treason?
Old 04-28-2021, 02:28 PM   #3091
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
So for the attorneys here, will anything related to Trump that they find be protected under attorney-client privilege, or are there exceptions for certain crimes such as treason?

In general, if police are executing a search warrant, they are allowed to seize/notice anything that is in "plain view" while they are validly doing the search. So, if they have a warrant to search my house for drugs, and they find illegal guns in the closet, they can use those against me.

But, when an attorney's office/home is searched, they are very careful about sequestering materials that are attorney/client and outside of the scope of the warrant.

They have something called the Taint Team (schoolboy giggle) that is completely unrelated to the investigation and will remove the materials that are attorney/client privileged before turning it over to the case prosecutors.
Old 04-28-2021, 05:14 PM   #3092
Ksyrup

Old 04-28-2021, 05:18 PM   #3093
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

and yet I predict none of these people go to jail or have anything happen to them.

on that note, are there any civil suits pending against trump and the band?
that's really the only way to hurt these guys
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 06:48 AM   #3094
PilotMan
Head Coach

The Daily Beast just got the drop on some (I would guess) damaging comms regarding Gaetz, pardons and Roger Stone.

Attention Required! | Cloudflare

Like Steam?

Old 04-30-2021, 08:11 AM   #3095
Kodos
Resident Alien

They're good people.
Old 04-30-2021, 09:33 AM   #3096
PilotMan
Head Coach

Completely on the up and up...always.

Like Steam?

Old 04-30-2021, 10:08 AM   #3097
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
He did try to run for President. Polled quite well until he decided to ignore the early primary states.

He could have even ended it at "failed Presidential run" and he would have been lionized

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 10:10 AM   #3098
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
The Daily Beast just got the drop on some (I would guess) damaging comms regarding Gaetz, pardons and Roger Stone.

Venmo, bitcoin? Who says that politicians are behind the time on technology?

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 10:39 AM   #3099
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
Venmo, bitcoin? Who says that politicians are behind the time on technology?

SI

The benefits of "dating" 17 year old girls apparently
Old 04-30-2021, 12:05 PM   #3100
RainMaker
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post

The party will just shift to pro-pedophilia.