Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-14-2008, 08:30 AM   #3001
Magneto
H.S. Freshman Team

I switched quite late from Dr. McCoy to my son. I had chosen McCoy to attack in the early/mid afternoon, but was sorely tempted to vote for Pietro. Then I was occupied for several hours. It appeared to me, after catching up with the conversation just prior to the deadline, that 1) Pietro was lying about his reasons for stealing and then using the First Prelate's device; or 2) He had acted extremely foolishly. So, he was a thief AND either a liar or a fool. That I could not abide.
Magneto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:30 AM   #3002
GhostRider
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
I'm leaving SHIELD because of the whole Nick Fury thing. Since you should all know about my grenade 'ability' by now, I wouldn't blame you if you didn't want me to join your group...though I would like to eventually join one.

Then again, I've been a loner since Frank Castle died for the most part.

I was about to ask why you were leaving but this makes sense. I will be doing the same thing as well.

withdraw from S.H.I.E.L.D.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:30 AM   #3003
Punisher
High School JV

I just obtained my PM, and I believe Aardvark to be lieing. Hoops didn't tell me anything about being unavailable for a mission today, seeing as I was a guard last night.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:32 AM   #3004
thephoenix
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cable View Post
I fully believe that Nick Fury is the Herald.

I don't know how much I will be around today. So...

STANDARD ATTACK NICK FURY
Because of information provided thanks to our Lord Doom, I believe that if Nick is not the Herald he is at least some other form of evil, though not a traitor.

Standard Attack Nick Fury
thephoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:34 AM   #3005
KangtheConqueror
H.S. Freshman Team

Well, we got us a rebel which is awesome. I don't feel too bad about Quicksilver's death, he tried to be a superstar and got what he deserved.

And wow, I don't think I've ever had a deadline like that where so many people pinged my radar. The people who decided against lynching Beast were foolish in my opinion. That one was pretty cut-and-dry. I don't think a traitor makes that kind of false bluff of impending death just to get Beast out which we now know had no explicit merit for the traitors.
KangtheConqueror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:35 AM   #3006
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
I will be attacking the moderators if that's the case.

The request was submitted last night way after the deadline by Vision, with the intent of being applied for today in the event that he did not have access.

But fire away
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:37 AM   #3007
Punisher
High School JV

Good enough for Phoenix, good enough for me.

ATTACK NICK FURY
Old 10-14-2008, 08:38 AM   #3008
Punisher
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
The request was submitted last night way after the deadline by Vision, with the intent of being applied for today in the event that he did not have access.

But fire away
You're lucky, punk. But you won't always be that lucky. I'll be watching you when you sleep.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:39 AM   #3009
Punisher
High School JV

Based on that, I guess that's why Aardwolf isn't able to participate. Interesting enough. I'll back off of him.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:45 AM   #3010
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

Punisher, can you elaborate on this thing with Aardwolf? It's gone completely over my head, probably because it happened while he was attacking me.
Scarlet Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:47 AM   #3011
hoopsguy
General Manager

Sinister gathers your group to meet once more. "Richards - er, Reed Richards - is correct about the impending threat of Annihilus. Whether that threat existed prior to him opening the portal is immaterial, as our course of action is now set. The invaders will attack here, since the portal acts as a beacon to our world. We will stand and defend ourselves against Annihilus and whatever forces he marshalls."
Old 10-14-2008, 09:10 AM   #3012
Magneto
H.S. Freshman Team

I am prepared to participate in either mission, as Lord Doom sees fit.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:11 AM   #3013
Punisher
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Witch View Post
Punisher, can you elaborate on this thing with Aardwolf? It's gone completely over my head, probably because it happened while he was attacking me.
It's baseless, he's flying under the radar and is just throwing baseless accusations around. I wouldn't worry about him.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:11 AM   #3014
HenryPym
Mascot

Quote:
The forces of Doom now have a ray of hope in their battle against the Rebellion. Many seem eager to parlay that knowledge, looking for logical connections between Beast and others. There is definitely a buzz in the air this evening.

One person who is not buzzing in the morning is HenryPym. He appears to have been squashed with in his "ant" form, and is now a stain that won't easily come out of the carpet.

Bastards! Avenge my death!
HenryPym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:13 AM   #3015
HenryPym
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Sorry to interject into the game... but anyone with toddlers might be familiar with "Word World" .. This write up made me think of the episode "There is an Ant in every Giant!" Ok, sorry about that.. back to your daily hero/villan stuff!

Oof, Alan. If I wasn't already dead, I'd swat you for that.
HenryPym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:15 AM   #3016
Tyrith
College Starter

Early in the morning you remember seeing an additional event, as there is a bright burst of light soaring into the sky. As you convene in the morning you realize that Firebird has indeed ascended into the heavens.

Firebird was a villager.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:17 AM   #3017
Punisher
High School JV

I would have changed places with her just to see my family again. Instead, I'll continue to take punishment out on those that deserve it.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:18 AM   #3018
thephoenix
n00b

Join Annihlus Mission
Old 10-14-2008, 09:20 AM   #3019
Punisher
High School JV

While I want to be as bold as you, Phoenix, I choose to wait for Doom. Perhaps I am best suited as your bodyguard.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:32 AM   #3020
Hulk
n00b

HULK STRONGEST DOOM!!!
Old 10-14-2008, 09:34 AM   #3021
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

Quote:
It's baseless, he's flying under the radar and is just throwing baseless accusations around. I wouldn't worry about him.

Thanks. That sounds about like the view I have of him. Though I think he's targeting me because he knows I've been attacked a lot, which means his attack is more likely to work. If he doesn't know what he's doing, he should choose an attack that's LESS likely to work. He's playing a dangerous game.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:36 AM   #3022
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

I can't help but feel I should lend my support to the Annihilus mission, seeing as how my brother might have been responsible for it.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:36 AM   #3023
hoopsguy
General Manager

The Hulk, with an addled look in his eye, quickly moves to full rage. He pounces at Doom and is on him in an instant. He rips away at the armor, even as it emits a powerful electric shock. Hulk is not to be denied.

The struggle ends with Doom in tiny little pieces and Dr. Banner lying on the ground, very dead. It appears that the adrenaline rage has finally proved to be too much for his mortal frame.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:39 AM   #3024
Spider-Man
n00b

Say What!?
Spider-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:40 AM   #3025
thephoenix
n00b

Let's all be thankful Doom survived that. What is with good guys doing so much to harm the cause? We're in deep enough straights to begin with.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:41 AM   #3026
Punisher
High School JV

There goes the neighborhood.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:41 AM   #3027
Punisher
High School JV

Doom in tiny pieces means he survived?
Old 10-14-2008, 09:41 AM   #3028
GhostRider
H.S. Freshman Team

HUH?!? Did he surivive, it sounds like he's in pieces.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:42 AM   #3029
thephoenix
n00b

He's not listed as dead on the first page and the Hulk is.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:43 AM   #3030
Magneto
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
The struggle ends with Doom in tiny little pieces and Dr. Banner lying on the ground, very dead. It appears that the adrenaline rage has finally proved to be too much for his mortal frame.

Doom is in tiny little pieces or his armor is?
Old 10-14-2008, 09:43 AM   #3031
Punisher
High School JV

Yeah, I went there right after. How insane.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:44 AM   #3032
Punisher
High School JV

Doombot or something?
Old 10-14-2008, 09:46 AM   #3033
Magneto
H.S. Freshman Team

Not sure what to think. So I will act.

STANDARD DEFENSE -- EXTEND TO DOOM

This is based on the assumption that Doom still lives.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:51 AM   #3034
KangtheConqueror
H.S. Freshman Team

Ok, color me confused. Why do good guys continue to do stupid things?
Old 10-14-2008, 09:53 AM   #3035
Magneto
H.S. Freshman Team

My guess is that mind control in some form was involved with the Hulk's attack. Perhaps this is a result of the rebels securing the telepath on day 1?
Old 10-14-2008, 09:53 AM   #3036
thephoenix
n00b

My initial thought is that Hulk couldn't control this rage. Perhaps he had to select someone early on to rage at on Day 6? Or if he fell below a certain health or energy level? If he had to preselect his victim, it could have been while he and Doom sparred on Day 1 or 2, before Apocolypse died and Doom became a known good and our leader.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:54 AM   #3037
thephoenix
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
My guess is that mind control in some form was involved with the Hulk's attack. Perhaps this is a result of the rebels securing the telepath on day 1?
You think we're seeing these effects beyond Nighthawk?
Old 10-14-2008, 09:54 AM   #3038
Punisher
High School JV

I wonder if Hulk wasn't compelled to do it.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:54 AM   #3039
Punisher
High School JV

I mean, I wonder if he WAS compelled to do it.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:55 AM   #3040
Punisher
High School JV

Remember, the moderators gave us the accounts. They surely know the passwords and could have logged in to complete a real time event.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:56 AM   #3041
Punisher
High School JV

So, if the rebels decided they needed to act now to get Doom, probably their most logical choice to go after Doom would have been the Hulk.

Thank goodness it didn't work.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:57 AM   #3042
Magneto
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Remember, the moderators gave us the accounts. They surely know the passwords and could have logged in to complete a real time event.

This thought was in my mind as well.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:59 AM   #3043
Punisher
High School JV

Seeing those that were in the thread about that time frame, it certainly makes for interesting analysis.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:59 AM   #3044
KangtheConqueror
H.S. Freshman Team

I think mind-control does make some sense here. So who would be our potential mind-control types?
Old 10-14-2008, 09:59 AM   #3045
Punisher
High School JV

Unattack Nick Fury
Old 10-14-2008, 10:10 AM   #3046
Punisher
High School JV

Oh yeah, I'm ready to kill some rebels. I just stumbled upone a cache of weapons.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:11 AM   #3047
KangtheConqueror
H.S. Freshman Team

Why unattack Nick Fury Punisher? What has changed with regard to him based upon Hulk attacking Doom?
Old 10-14-2008, 10:12 AM   #3048
Punisher
High School JV

My feeling is I'm stuck in a Hell called Clue. Someone in the thread around the time of Hulk's attack probably called for the attack.

I believe Phoenix was here at that time.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:16 AM   #3049
Mr.Fantastic
High School JV

Quote:
My feeling is I'm stuck in a Hell called Clue. Someone in the thread around the time of Hulk's attack probably called for the attack.

I believe Phoenix was here at that time.

I am pretty sure that the Phoenix did not call for a hit on Doom.
Mr.Fantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:16 AM   #3050
Punisher
High School JV

While I am now concerned about Phoenix, I also am suspicious of Scarlet Witch...though I have no idea what either can do mind-control wise.