Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-24-2007, 01:16 PM   #3001
Raiders Army
Coordinator

*Deadpool*

Here are a series of quotes that I found interesting:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gi View Post
Through a varity of reasons, I feel Captain America is on the side of good.

Britain feels as if Cappy America is good. I felt as if Professor X, the guy who can read minds jumped on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
(Professor X)

I believe Doom and Wolverine to both be on the side of good. I am not necessarily inclined to continue down the path of Cannonball being evil Eric. I also understand the suspiscions of those who believe that Hulk would make a powerful minion for Apocalypse, but I am not willing to condemm him on such hearsay. I would rather look towards those who joined the attack on Tony in the middle (preferably those who acted before the rest of their team or acted without their team). Barring that, not to bring LaResistance out in arms against me, but I would say that the actions of Captain Marvel have certainly at least raised my eyebrow. She seems to be quite the rabble-rouser and I would like her to explain her reasonings more, or cease and desist.

Here Professor X believes that Doom is good. While it's hardly a ringing endorsement, It's no less than what he has said about others that he believes that are good. Remember, he can read minds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVUFAN View Post
(Doom)
Muddy the waters? Doom agree that Captain Marvel should be considered to be one of the Horsemen, but you have done more than your share of blind accusations.
To all here ... while I have no concrete evidence either, ask yourself this: if you were Apocalypse, would you not go after someone who might have the ability to read your mind and discern your true identity?

Who better to turn into a Horseman than a psychic ... nay, the MOST POWERFUL psychic?

Doom is suspicious of two people: Marvel (known baddie) and Professor X. Interesting...

Quote:
(Professor X)

My accusations have been supported by statements, or in the case of them not being, I have said "I have nothing to go on here." While that may be a blind accusation Doom, it is one that is up-front about its blindness.

I cannot explain why Apocalypse did not choose me to be one of the Horsemen. Perhaps because it made too much sense and he assumed that I would be an early target anyways by virtue of my power?

I do thank you for your compliments with regards to my ability though Doom. I trust that the side of good has at least one traditional seer who could look at me and verify that I am not a Horseman or Apocalypse, as my psychic powers have apparently been constrained onboard this ship and can only pick up other information.

This was Professor X's response. Here he is pretty much telling a seer to vouch for him. No one has done so, right? Is it because the seer would be a night target or because no one has viewed him?

I say again, why is Professor X still alive when we believe he has seer powers?

None of this adds up which is why I attacked him today.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 01:17 PM   #3002
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
I very much enjoyed this game, and I appreciate you guys putting up with my annoying Doom character. Good job, and good luck with the rest of the game.

I found Doom very entertaining and well-acted!
Old 01-24-2007, 01:20 PM   #3003
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post
I found Doom very entertaining and well-acted!

Ditto. I had a blast reading his in-character posts all game.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 01:22 PM   #3004
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

OOC:

Doom was well played...
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 01:23 PM   #3005
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot View Post
I think Venom using a special attack on Doom likely moves him into my trusting point, why waste energy to kill off a partner in crime, it would strike me as wasteful and overkill for a horseman to use such skills, but more likely for a hero to make sure the enemy is vanquished, no?"

I hate to admit this, but I agree. Venom has been one of my top suspects, but with his actions yesterday it looks like he is on our side. I was also wrong in thinking that he had similar abilities as me. He has launched two special attacks and that is something I lack.

Speaking of special actions, I also will not be attacking today. I need to preserve my energy so I can go out and play tonight.

SPIDER-MAN
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 01:27 PM   #3006
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
This was Professor X's response. Here he is pretty much telling a seer to vouch for him. No one has done so, right? Is it because the seer would be a night target or because no one has viewed him?

Haven't we agreed that Sinister was a seer? He vouched for X. We went through this yesterday with Juggernaut. Do we really want to go through it again?

SPIDER-MAN
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 01:32 PM   #3007
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

(Mathemanic)

While I don't consider a "normal" attack against a horseman to necessarily indicate that someone is not one of the three villains remaining, I do think that the extra expenditure of a special attack (with concurrent extra damage) should make Venom relatively trusted.

I have compiled a list of people who have not attacked either Doom or Marvel:
Captain America, Captain Britain, Daredevil, Gambit, Hulk, Mathemanic, Professor X, Silver Surfer, Spiderman, Storm

Out of that list, the Professor and myself are the only ones who have also not attacked one of the twelve.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 01:33 PM   #3008
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Dola, that should be, a confirmed member of the twelve, as our attack against Cannonball may put us back into the first category, since Cannonball's status is not known.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Old 01-24-2007, 01:34 PM   #3009
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post
Haven't we agreed that Sinister was a seer? He vouched for X. We went through this yesterday with Juggernaut. Do we really want to go through it again?

SPIDER-MAN

*Deadpool*

Sorry, must've missed that.
Old 01-24-2007, 01:34 PM   #3010
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
OOC:

Doom was well played...
You should have seen his PMs.

"Doom finds you..." stuff like that all throughout.
Old 01-24-2007, 01:35 PM   #3011
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

(Mathemanic)
Incidentally, just in case Daredevil wishes to confirm whether I'm good or bad, I am neither Apocalypse nor a horseman.

Old 01-24-2007, 01:37 PM   #3012
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I was just about to comment on that, Mathman.

DD
Old 01-24-2007, 01:52 PM   #3013
Bonegavel
Awaiting Further Instructions...

Quote:
*Deadpool*

Going back through the thread, caught this one. So who attacked Doom night 1?

(Wolverine)

Turns out that nobody did. He lied.

I posted that before I became suspicious about the doombot story.

Bonegavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 02:00 PM   #3014
Bonegavel

Quote:
I very much enjoyed this game, and I appreciate you guys putting up with my annoying Doom character. Good job, and good luck with the rest of the game.

(ooc) I enjoyed the hell out of your Doom. Shame I had to take him down. I didn't realize that WW could be this fun. Everyone here is putting out oscar-nomination role-playing efforts.(/ooc)

Old 01-24-2007, 02:06 PM   #3015
Bonegavel

(Wolverine)

Magneto and Cannonball put what could have been the finishing touches on Doom. That doesn't seem to me the actions of a Horseman.

Trying to figure out how they could have done this and not thought they'd lynch him.

Magneto was high on my distrust list but this puts him back in the limbo list.

Old 01-24-2007, 02:17 PM   #3016
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

I didn't get a name last night...because SA couldn't come visit I needed to use my dwindling energy to protect myself with my illusion. hopefully he will come hang out tonight and I can cast about with my mind.

while I am here for the next 21 minutes, anything going on? I think venom moves up the list as does blade at this point.

oh and hoops

[INVITE WOLVERINE INTO ATLANTIC ALLIANCE]

moon knight...do you want in?
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 02:19 PM   #3017
Bonegavel

(Wolverine)

ACCEPT INVITE TO ATLANTIC ALLIANCE

I probably won't last the night, but we can give it a shot.

Old 01-24-2007, 02:21 PM   #3018
Bonegavel

(Wolverine)

Chuck (prof x), what are your qualifications again? It's been many pages and I've forgotten why you are on my trust list.

Old 01-24-2007, 02:21 PM   #3019
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

(Gambit)

Am I in the Atlantic Alliance? Or was that fully accepted?
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 02:24 PM   #3020
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

(Mathemanic)
Professor X got a vouch from Sinister before the latter was killed, although we never were able to settle on a good reason for Sinister going to visit after making his public statement.

I don't believe anyone he identified as a member of the 12 has been killed yet; subsequent to his making such identifications, we've daykilled Hawkeye and apoc's bunch nightkilled Warpath.

Old 01-24-2007, 02:25 PM   #3021
hoopsguy
General Manager

Need one more person each for Gambit and Wolverine to join the Atlantic Alliance - each has one sponsor and needs two at this point.
Old 01-24-2007, 02:31 PM   #3022
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

yes I believe you were fully accepted in gambit. and ardent is too now. if both of you guys could signal that wolvie is welcome then he will be in as well

logan, my qualifications: cleared by sinister (the other half of our seers), cleared now by captain america, cleared by myself as a member of the 12, everything I have said has been the truth. I honestly don't know why evil hasn't come for me. frankly I was expecting it last night for sure so I put the illusion up. I guess they feel they have better targets to kill at night than me, espcially as people get more suspicious the longer I am alive. or maybe doomie was going to come for me last night, I'm not sure. regardless...I top the trust lists of pretty much everyone, I think it would be almost impossible for me tobe bad.

hey dd...the person I'd like to see you determine truth on the good/badness of is Hulk. with juggs dead hulk is very very imposing and we need to know if he is with or against us.

as far as interrogating...I'm not sure...that's up to you. maybe magneto?

oh and how do we in the alliance feel about deadpool? does anyone else think that he is trusted enuf by virtue of attacks on doom that they want to invite him in? if so I support it...
Old 01-24-2007, 02:34 PM   #3023
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

going back to work now. will leave this up so I can check on stuff after I clock out. will be home at like 6:45 EST.
Old 01-24-2007, 02:37 PM   #3024
Bonegavel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday View Post
(Mathemanic)
Professor X got a vouch from Sinister before the latter was killed, although we never were able to settle on a good reason for Sinister going to visit after making his public statement.

I don't believe anyone he identified as a member of the 12 has been killed yet; subsequent to his making such identifications, we've daykilled Hawkeye and apoc's bunch nightkilled Warpath.

(Wolverine)

That's right. Sinister vouched and what reason on Earth would a member of the 12 have to do that unless it was absolutely true. I'm looking forward to hearing his explanation of his visit to Prof X after the game.

Old 01-24-2007, 02:37 PM   #3025
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by gi View Post

Captain America, what are your thoughts on our dear Prof X?

I still believe he's good, especially in light of certain of Daredevil's actions.

Last night was troublesome for me. Two nights ago, Daredevil told me Doom lied, and through a whole process of elimination, we determined that Juggernaut was somebody we were also suspicious of, because of some of the things Doom was saying to Daredevil.

We both got played on that one, but my decision to go after Juggernaut instead of Doom yesterday was primarily based on two things. 1) the insane damage he took without getting taken down - somebody mentioned sabotage as a reason for why 29 damage didn't kill him, and it seemed to fit with what DD was saying - and 2) felt like he might be an easier takedown right after the other attack than Doom, who had had a couple of days to recover, if memory serves me properly.

As far as prospective members of the Atlantic Alliance go, I would welcome all three - Daredevil, Wolverine and Gambit - without reservation.

Hoops, can you confirm whether I was a sponsor for any of those three at any point, or is my affirmation sufficient to make them full-fledged team members?
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 02:39 PM   #3026
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
oh and how do we in the alliance feel about deadpool? does anyone else think that he is trusted enuf by virtue of attacks on doom that they want to invite him in? if so I support it...

I don't know how I feel about Deadpool right now. In the past, I haven't trusted him. Some of those actions have since been vindicated.

In light of what Daredevil was telling me two nights ago, I felt as though I owed him an apology.

Seeing him attack you today yo-yo'ed him right back to the purgatory list.

I guess what I'm saying is I'm ambivalent. I don't have any real strong objection at this moment, but I wouldn't be a ringing endorsement, either.
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 02:45 PM   #3027
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
(Gambit)

"Would the followers of apoc attack one of their own? Or would have it been easier to pile onto Juggernaut, knowing that he was not evil? If you want to trust Daredevil like I do, then these are the remainders who would be under suspicion, not to say that all of Daredevil's trusted are safe, but I would like to use these are the reference point, no? I think Venom using a special attack on Doom likely moves him into my trusting point, why waste energy to kill off a partner in crime, it would strike me as wasteful and overkill for a horseman to use such skills, but more likely for a hero to make sure the enemy is vanquished, no?"

(Silver Surfer)

I see it somewhat differently. The best way to get into a circle of trust without being scanned is to attack someone who you know is bad. A one-point attack was not going to do much to Doom, was it?
Old 01-24-2007, 02:51 PM   #3028
Bonegavel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SackAttack View Post
I don't know how I feel about Deadpool right now. In the past, I haven't trusted him. Some of those actions have since been vindicated.

In light of what Daredevil was telling me two nights ago, I felt as though I owed him an apology.

Seeing him attack you today yo-yo'ed him right back to the purgatory list.

I guess what I'm saying is I'm ambivalent. I don't have any real strong objection at this moment, but I wouldn't be a ringing endorsement, either.

(Wolverine)

Deadpool is so random and so out-for-himself it is hard to say.

(ooc)RA is playing him very well(/ooc)

I wouldn't put it past DP to attack and even kill one of his own if it helped his cause of not being eliminated, which in the end is all that matters. As long as one of them survives and the 12 are gone, it doesn't matter if they kill each other.

Old 01-24-2007, 03:26 PM   #3029
Thomkal
Head Coach

(OOC) Loved the way you played Doom, WVUfan, so good job. (/ooc)

(Cannonball)
"Ah would agree with the Professor about Hulk being a good target for you Daredevil. As our numbers get smaller, the harder it would be for us to take him out if we need to."

"As for who to attack tonight, Ah am in favor of attacking anyone who attacked Juggernaut who has not been cleared. Especially those who attacked him after Mr. Magneto and Ah did. Ah just can't believe they would leave him hang out to dry like that."

(OOC) Can someone with more time than me go back and find the post(s) from Sinster about the Professor being cleared so we can have a refresher on it to make sure that's what he was doing? (/ooc)
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 03:28 PM   #3030
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by SackAttack View Post
As far as prospective members of the Atlantic Alliance go, I would welcome all three - Daredevil, Wolverine and Gambit - without reservation.

Hoops, can you confirm whether I was a sponsor for any of those three at any point, or is my affirmation sufficient to make them full-fledged team members?

OK, checking back on notes:
1. Gambit is in
2. Wolverine is now in
3. Daredevil still needs one of ProfX, Gambit, or Britain to second his entry into the group
Old 01-24-2007, 03:41 PM   #3031
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonegavel View Post
(Wolverine)

Magneto and Cannonball put what could have been the finishing touches on Doom. That doesn't seem to me the actions of a Horseman.

Trying to figure out how they could have done this and not thought they'd lynch him.

Magneto was high on my distrust list but this puts him back in the limbo list.

(Silver Surfer)

If Doom had an attack immunity, they very well could have known that an attack of that particular type wouldn't work. Remember, even with the special attacks there was only 9 points of damage to him......not a lot.

I'm afraid that we might be jumping to clear a few people prematurely. I believe what Daredevil is telling us, but that's through yesterday. There could still be two very important scenarios in play:

1) Throwing a fellow horseman under the bus.
2) Possibility of conversion. We have no evidence if it's possible one way or the other.

What pings my radar at the moment are those who seem to be pushing the most to enter the 'circle of trust'. This is exactly where the horsemen and Apoc most want to be.
Old 01-24-2007, 03:45 PM   #3032
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
(Silver Surfer)

If Doom had an attack immunity, they very well could have known that an attack of that particular type wouldn't work. Remember, even with the special attacks there was only 9 points of damage to him......not a lot.

I'm afraid that we might be jumping to clear a few people prematurely. I believe what Daredevil is telling us, but that's through yesterday. There could still be two very important scenarios in play:

1) Throwing a fellow horseman under the bus.
2) Possibility of conversion. We have no evidence if it's possible one way or the other.

What pings my radar at the moment are those who seem to be pushing the most to enter the 'circle of trust'. This is exactly where the horsemen and Apoc most want to be.

(Cannonball)

"if you go back and read the description of the attack on Mr. Doom, Mr. Surfer, you will see that Mr. Magneto and Ah were the ones who broke down Doom's force field. So Ah'd say our attacks worked quite nicely."
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 03:47 PM   #3033
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Need one more person each for Gambit and Wolverine to join the Atlantic Alliance - each has one sponsor and needs two at this point.
I haven't been accepted yet, have I?

DD
Old 01-24-2007, 03:48 PM   #3034
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
(Cannonball)

"if you go back and read the description of the attack on Mr. Doom, Mr. Surfer, you will see that Mr. Magneto and Ah were the ones who broke down Doom's force field. So Ah'd say our attacks worked quite nicely."

(Silver Surfer)

I'm sorry, Cannonball, could you point out to me exactly where I made any comment about you or Magneto -- or anyone for that matter (with the exception of saying that I believe what Daredevil is telling us for last night.

The fact is that Doom only took 9 points of potential damage from all of those attacks. Do you deny that? Why do you feel the need to defend yourself when I didn't make any comments indicating suspicion of you?
Old 01-24-2007, 03:48 PM   #3035
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
moon knight...do you want in?

No, i really dont...i no longer trust the atlantic alliance to be free of evil
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 03:50 PM   #3036
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
(Cannonball)

To be fair again, all breaking down his forcefield did was allow others to attack him. You and barkeep did basically 0 damage to him...just noting
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 01-24-2007, 03:50 PM   #3037
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

(Mathemanic)
At which point, Cannonball, he still had activated a Doombot that might have offered further protection.

IFF (and this is a big if) Apocalypse or his Horsemen attacked Doom yesterday, I think the most likely candidates are Magneto and Cannonball, who attacked after he had deployed defensive measures.

I'm not sure how closely that merits attention, because with three more attacks coming afterwards, those attacks might have stripped Doom's defenses and left him vulnerable. But we should also keep in mind that Doom himself would have had some idea of how much punishment he could stand and could have communicated that information to his allies in deciding how they should proceed.

Old 01-24-2007, 03:50 PM   #3038
Poli
FOFC Survivor

? Who's in it now?

I've also noticed how some have avoided the statement, "I am good."

DD
Old 01-24-2007, 03:54 PM   #3039
path12
Coordinator

(Silver Surfer)

And just for the record, my trust list is very small: Daredevil (posting the PM's for interrogation and the analysis re Doom); Wolverine (killed Doom last night). Mandarin is elevated on the list for killing Marvel, but that was two nights ago, and that could have made him a prime conversion target last night.

After all, what if the fact that nobody else was killed last night means there was a conversion? We seem to be assuming it is because Doom was going to make a kill. How would we know this?
Old 01-24-2007, 03:55 PM   #3040
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
(Silver Surfer)

And just for the record, my trust list is very small: Daredevil (posting the PM's for interrogation and the analysis re Doom); Wolverine (killed Doom last night). Mandarin is elevated on the list for killing Marvel, but that was two nights ago, and that could have made him a prime conversion target last night.

After all, what if the fact that nobody else was killed last night means there was a conversion? We seem to be assuming it is because Doom was going to make a kill. How would we know this?

My current thought is doom was the night kill
Demotivation
Old 01-24-2007, 03:55 PM   #3041
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast View Post
? Who's in it now?

I've also noticed how some have avoided the statement, "I am good."

DD

(Silver Surfer)

Pardon? Did I miss something? My loyalties are to Galactus, destroyer of worlds, not Apocalypse.
Old 01-24-2007, 03:57 PM   #3042
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post

(Silver Surfer)

Could be. However, that is just your thought. Speculation does not equal knowing.
Old 01-24-2007, 03:58 PM   #3043
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Hmm, looking it over, I think we're at odds. I trust all that are in or prospective in.
Old 01-24-2007, 03:59 PM   #3044
gi
College Prospect

Quote:

Who do you believe is suspected of being evil in the Atlantic Alliance?
gi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 03:59 PM   #3045
path12
Coordinator

Quote:

(Silver Surfer)

Actually, wait a minute. Didn't Wolverine claim that kill?
Old 01-24-2007, 04:01 PM   #3046
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
(Silver Surfer)

Actually, wait a minute. Didn't Wolverine claim that kill?

Yes
Demotivation
Old 01-24-2007, 04:01 PM   #3047
Bonegavel

(Wolverine)

The hard part about all this is that at this point, any of us could still be evil. Yes, even myself.

I (or anyone else for that matter) could have attacked our own to make it look good.

Now, I happen to know that I am not one of the 5, but you all don't know that. So, I hate to say it but we are really back at square 1.

Since I don't have seer powers, I can't confirm for anyone else apart from their actions and, really, actions don't always mean what they seem. The others that have seer powers can confirm (would be great to have those right about now) the alignment of another.

Anyone have a post number for Sinister's endorsement of Prof X?

This still doesn't really matter because Prof X could have a passive power that would make other seer's abilities report wrong information.

Old 01-24-2007, 04:01 PM   #3048
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast View Post
Hmm, looking it over, I think we're at odds. I trust all that are in or prospective in.

I trust america and britain, i dont trust wolverine and X right now. I dont want to damn them, just saying their not on my cleared list
Demotivation
Old 01-24-2007, 04:02 PM   #3049
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
I trust america and britain, i dont trust wolverine and X right now. I dont want to damn them, just saying their not on my cleared list
I can clear X tonight.
Old 01-24-2007, 04:04 PM   #3050
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talgian View Post
Hmm, I see this evening has already proved eventful, without any true action occuring. Here are my thoughts:

1. Xavier is the only person I trust in this game. As I stated, I know more than anyone about mutants and their genes, and if Charles was Apocalypse, I would have noticed a difference in the samples.

Post #1688.