Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-03-2008, 12:55 PM   #251
Thomkal
Head Coach

Man I'm so glad Josh is gone, especially after that little speech he gave before he left, and the stuff his parents said about him being a youth leader in his church and all that. He was downright horrible and "un-christian" to most people in that house, and made me want to throw up when he gave that speech. Having said that, I absolutely loved his little crying act with Adam, and that it almost worked. He certainly tried every trick in his book to stay in the game.

I'm not as big a fan of Ryan's gameplay as some of you are. He blew that last POV three times-once when he should have folded to give Natalie the second point, the other two times when he should have stayed in because if he had had James would be gone now. He had some other shaky play when he was HoH too from what I remember at the time.

I probably would want Sharon or Adam to win right now, I think Sheila and Natalie have no chance though I still like how Natalie's played since Matt's departure. Ryan certainly would have a good chance against anybody.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 02:12 PM   #252
Dunleavy
High School JV

i'm watching the HOH Comp, and Sharron and james are in the lead and i'm saying, please, please let one of them win, please Sharron win HOH i want to see what will happen, and then sh*t. they blew it

James has to go this week, i'd get a kick out of him winning the Veto and upsetting the house again but until he leaves the house is too unified. once he leaves then we should see some interesting game play
Dunleavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 02:55 PM   #253
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
Man I'm so glad Josh is gone, especially after that little speech he gave before he left, and the stuff his parents said about him being a youth leader in his church and all that. He was downright horrible and "un-christian" to most people in that house, and made me want to throw up when he gave that speech. Having said that, I absolutely loved his little crying act with Adam, and that it almost worked. He certainly tried every trick in his book to stay in the game.

I'm not as big a fan of Ryan's gameplay as some of you are. He blew that last POV three times-once when he should have folded to give Natalie the second point, the other two times when he should have stayed in because if he had had James would be gone now. He had some other shaky play when he was HoH too from what I remember at the time.

I probably would want Sharon or Adam to win right now, I think Sheila and Natalie have no chance though I still like how Natalie's played since Matt's departure. Ryan certainly would have a good chance against anybody.

Ryan has done some good 'behind the scenes' stuff, such as trying to work deals and be buddies witht he right people. I agree his comp history blows though. Even though he won HoH, he kind of screwed that up too, but then again they never saw what was coming at the end of that week either. He has said his HoH was the most useless in the history of BB because he didn't even get anyone out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunleavy View Post
i'm watching the HOH Comp, and Sharron and james are in the lead and i'm saying, please, please let one of them win, please Sharron win HOH i want to see what will happen, and then sh*t. they blew it

James has to go this week, i'd get a kick out of him winning the Veto and upsetting the house again but until he leaves the house is too unified. once he leaves then we should see some interesting game play

I am not so sure the house will change much with James gone or not. Natalie, Adam, and Ryan seem to be sticking together and in control for the 3rd straight week. The only thing that would change things is Sharon or Sheila winning HoH next time and putting two of them up, in that case Natalie could make her Girl Power Alliance go into full swing and screw over Adam and Ryan.
Old 04-03-2008, 05:16 PM   #254
Jas_lov
College Starter

How can you say that Ryan screwed up his HOH? It was useless, but it certainly wasn't because of anything he did. In the past few weeks, we've discovered that James is the biggest threat in the competitions. Ryan had him gone. He backdoored James in a complete surprise to everybody. He chose the stronger side of the house to align himself with. Ryan's backdoor of James was the best move of the game thus far and it didn't work because of a twist in the game and the stupidity of Adam and Natalie. What did Ryan do wrong?
Jas_lov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 05:51 PM   #255
SteveMax58
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cringer View Post
I am not sure you want to read the last batch of spoilers until after Tuesday's show. Everything we have been talking about will be on the Tuesday show, and possibly some on the Wednesday show. In other words, it is all post-PoV comp and the aftermath. It is good stuff though and really an interesting week. The Tuesday and Wednesday shows should be pretty good.

Yeah I had planned to read all of that stuff earlier, but I've just been too busy lately. Man, that was a great week. I do have to say I'm getting sick of the self-righteous speaches that seem to be popping up every episode. James' speach seemed funny, but when I realized he was being serious(and not just patronizing Sheila) it annoyed me. Josh's speach was completely ridiculous and stupid. Glad to see him go.

I gotta say my list of who I'd like to see win is...Ryan, Adam, Sharon, then James, then Natalie, then Shiela. Sheila is absolutely worthless and is only still here because she is so worthless in any comps. I see her probably making final 2...and really only getting evicted if her and James are both in the final 3...and somebody else can choose to take James over her. Otherwise, she goes to final 2 with somebody.

James came up big this past week, but probably winds up on the block again...most likely next to Sharon. Sharon really hasnt done anything substantial to date...so she might be able to skate by this week, watch James go home...but probably needs to win HoH next week to stick around.

Prediction for the remaining evictions is...James, then Sharon, then Ryan, then Natalie....final 2 is Adam & Sheila. The happy couple.
SteveMax58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 06:00 PM   #256
Jas_lov
College Starter

LOL!

Spoiler

Last edited by Jas_lov : 04-03-2008 at 06:00 PM.
Old 04-03-2008, 06:25 PM   #257
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas_lov View Post
LOL!

Spoiler

I am guessing, you are reading this? If so then your info is a little wrong/slanted, or if you are watching then you saw something a little different then I.

Spoiler
Old 04-03-2008, 06:36 PM   #258
Jas_lov
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cringer View Post
I am guessing, you are reading this? If so then your info is a little wrong/slanted, or if you are watching then you saw something a little different then I.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Last edited by Jas_lov : 04-03-2008 at 06:38 PM.
Old 04-03-2008, 07:34 PM   #259
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Spoiler

Spoiler
Old 04-08-2008, 09:06 PM   #260
Jas_lov
College Starter

James is as good as gone! His sob story was getting old. He cries and cries when he doesn't get his way and says he just wants a chance, but didn't he get 2 chances? He screwed up his second chance by choosing revenge over strategic gameplay and it cost him. He has noone to blame but himself and his terrible alliance.

It should get interesting now as the four alliance members get paranoid about someone turning on them. I think the turn will happen this week and Sharon will survive. She'll still go on the block this week, but after the POV I have a feeling Natalie or possibly Adam will get thrown under the bus.
Old 04-08-2008, 09:10 PM   #261
MikeVic
Head Coach

I think maybe the girls will team up. They would out-number the guys (if James leaves).
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 09:16 PM   #262
Jas_lov
College Starter

That's certainly a possibility. I don't know if Sharon and Natalie really like each other though. I do think Natalie's true allegiance lies with Ryan and Adam, but it's hard to tell. On Sunday's show, Ryan and Sharon made a little side deal so if Sharon won HOH I could see her working with Ryan and putting up Adam and Natalie. Now that James is as good as gone, Natalie is the biggest physical threat and Adam is smarter than he lets on. Adam probably got James' jury vote with his little stunt this week.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:30 PM   #263
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

I missed the show tonight, oh well, Wednesday shows are the big ones. I know what has been happening anyways and it is actualy pretty good and funny.

James' cries and cries though Jas? He did it after Chelsia leave because she was his little woman basically, and he did it this week. Sure he came off as a wussy, I understand that, but he hasn't done it that much. Sheila cries as much as Waaaaamber did last year though.

Tomorrow should be a good show though, James is gone for sure and since the producers probably aren't too happy about that I expect them to spend some time trying to play up what has happened over the last few days to keep interest going. And it should work. I was disappointed with James going at first because I expected things would get extremely dull, but James had actually helped make sure that won't happen by what he has been doing.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:28 AM   #264
Jas_lov
College Starter

What exactly is James doing? They all know he's full of it and he'll say anything at this point. I'm telling you, I think Natalie, Adam, and Ryan have a very strong alliance. It doesn't really matter what James says at this point. It's probably not a smart idea to take Big Brother strategy advice from a guy who is about to be evicted for the second time. The only way I see one of these 3 going home next week is if Sharon wins HOH or POV.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:37 AM   #265
korme
Go Reds

James has nearly everyone but Ryan convinced that Natalie has been talking with him, and he's basically trying to bury her before he leaves.
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 01:51 AM   #266
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Spoiler

Last edited by Cringer : 04-09-2008 at 01:51 AM.
Cringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 06:32 AM   #267
Mota
College Benchwarmer

Overall once James is gone, this would probably be the worst possible ending for Big Brother. These are some of the weakest people possible that made it to the finals, as all the strong people got picked off in the mid-game. I cheered against them early on, but I'd much rather see Matt & Alex in the game now vs. Natalie & Sheila. Weak.

I much prefer the All-Stars season when they targetted the floaters in the mid-game to avoid this exact situation from happening.

And the fact they call themselves Team Christ is pretty sad. The only reason 3/4 of them are even reading the bible is because it's the only reading material there.
Mota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 08:56 AM   #268
MikeVic
Head Coach

lol, did I hear Natalie refer to that big idol thing in the Veto comp as a spaceship?
Old 04-09-2008, 08:34 PM   #269
Mota
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mota View Post
And the fact they call themselves Team Christ is pretty sad. The only reason 3/4 of them are even reading the bible is because it's the only reading material there.

And I think that Natalie just PRETENDS to read it because I don't think she actually knows how to read.

DUN ... done!
Mota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 10:30 PM   #270
Jas_lov
College Starter

HOH Competition:

Spoiler
Old 04-09-2008, 10:58 PM   #271
korme
Go Reds

Spoiler

Last edited by korme : 04-09-2008 at 10:59 PM.
Old 04-09-2008, 11:08 PM   #272
Jas_lov
College Starter

The NEW HOH is...

Spoiler
Old 04-09-2008, 11:21 PM   #273
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
HOH Competition:

Spoiler

Spoiler

[/spoiler]
Old 04-15-2008, 11:50 PM   #274
Jas_lov
College Starter

Spoiler
Old 04-15-2008, 11:55 PM   #275
korme
Go Reds

Spoiler
Old 04-16-2008, 12:02 AM   #276
Jas_lov
College Starter

Spoiler

Last edited by Jas_lov : 04-16-2008 at 12:02 AM.
Old 04-16-2008, 11:12 AM   #277
Bad-example
College Starter

Probably the smartest thing the guys could do is split their vote on purpose and let Shiela have the blood on her hands. She has been so concerned with jury votes all along, it would really piss her off if they did that to her. She needs to go next week in any case.

Hoping Nat goes home this week. All three remaining women are annoying for different reasons, but Chatty Natty takes the cake. She seems like the kind of girl that was pretty bright until she did too much acid in middle school.
Bad-example is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 11:41 AM   #278
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad-example View Post
Probably the smartest thing the guys could do is split their vote on purpose and let Shiela have the blood on her hands. She has been so concerned with jury votes all along, it would really piss her off if they did that to her. She needs to go next week in any case.

Hoping Nat goes home this week. All three remaining women are annoying for different reasons, but Chatty Natty takes the cake. She seems like the kind of girl that was pretty bright until she did too much acid in middle school.

Well, Ryan isn't the brightest bulb in the house either. I am not saying he is dumb like Nattie, but he has done some stupid stuff and he is doing it again maybe if they keep Nattie.
Old 04-16-2008, 11:49 AM   #279
Jas_lov
College Starter

They shouldn't split the vote. Sheila would look like a God in the jury house. I think Adam wants to take Sheila to the F2, but if Sheila is the one with the balls to evict Natalie, she may gain votes from Chelsia, Josh, and James.

Ryan's best move is to actually keep Natalie and I think you're letting your hate for her blind your judgement. Who else is Ryan going to beat in the F2? Sharon? Even though she has 3 votes plus a possible spite vote from Natalie if they get rid of her tonight. He's not beating Adam in the F2. If Ryan keeps Natalie and takes her to the F3 with Adam, he's got a 2/3 chance of getting to the F2 and odds are Team Pink and Stink will view Ryan as the lesser of two evils. Adam's best move is to get rid of Natalie tonight and I think he realizes that.
Old 04-16-2008, 12:14 PM   #280
Bad-example
College Starter

I see Ryan as winning in final two against Sharon and Natalie. Hard to say about Sheila. I think she believes she has the votes to win against anyone but not sure that is true. I view Ryan vs Adam as a push, could go either way.
Old 04-16-2008, 12:20 PM   #281
MikeVic
Head Coach

If you go against Natalie, you get votes from James, Josh, and Chelsia. If you go against Sharon, lose those same three votes. If you go against the person that gets rid of Natalie, you lose those three votes too.

I think that's a key thing to look at.

In other thoughts, doesn't Chelsia look pretty damn crazy? If I ran into her, I'd walk the other way, and I'm serious. Something about her eyes just makes her seem nutso now.

And I would not want to be friends with Josh. Cross him once and you're dead.
Old 04-16-2008, 12:26 PM   #282
Bad-example
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVic View Post
If you go against the person that gets rid of Natalie, you lose those three votes too.

Not sure that is certain.
Old 04-16-2008, 12:34 PM   #283
MikeVic
Head Coach

Quote:
Not sure that is certain.

Yeah, I don't think so either. But if I were in the house, I'd be playing like that. If Adam and Ryan split the votes, and Sheila chooses Natalie... if Adam goes against Sheila as final two, I can see Josh and Chelsia going for Sheila. And James might stick with Adam, since they seemed kinda like friends?
Old 04-16-2008, 12:47 PM   #284
Jas_lov
College Starter

It just depends on what criteria the jury uses. Last year Dick was more vocal about his hatred of the bible posers than Daniele, but Dick was perceived to be the mastermind behind their alliance so he won. The jury had to vote for one of them so we don't know what would have happened had Zack made the F2 instead.

This year, Chelsia and Josh seem like people who would hold a grudge and not vote for Natalie. But maybe after they simmer down for a few weeks they'll change their outlook. If Natalie does survive this week and finish strong, maybe they give her the money. Keeping Natalie over Sharon tonight does create a scenario like last year- They hate all of us, but they have to vote for one of us. If Sharon makes the F2, James, Chelsia, and Josh can vote for someone they like.
Old 04-16-2008, 12:51 PM   #285
MikeVic
Head Coach

Quote:
It just depends on what criteria the jury uses. Last year Dick was more vocal about his hatred of the bible posers than Daniele, but Dick was perceived to be the mastermind behind their alliance so he won. The jury had to vote for one of them so we don't know what would have happened had Zack made the F2 instead.

This year, Chelsia and Josh seem like people who would hold a grudge and not vote for Natalie. But maybe after they simmer down for a few weeks they'll change their outlook. If Natalie does survive this week and finish strong, maybe they give her the money. Keeping Natalie over Sharon tonight does create a scenario like last year- They hate all of us, but they have to vote for one of us. If Sharon makes the F2, James, Chelsia, and Josh can vote for someone they like.

Did you see Chelsia and Josh a couple weeks ago? Chelsia is still off her rocker, and Josh still hates her.
Old 04-16-2008, 01:02 PM   #286
Jas_lov
College Starter

Yeah, I think those two will hold a grudge. James seems like a guy who would vote for the best player. But he's a pretty big hypocrite so who knows. I think Matt will vote for Natalie, Adam, or Ryan. If they screw over Natalie tonight, I don't know how she'll react. She may hold a grudge and vote for Sharon if Sharon makes the F2.

If Sheila breaks a 1-1 tie and sends Natalie home tonight, Sheila may get Sharon's jury vote if Shron and Sheila are on the block next week and one of the boys votes out Sharon. Sheila would then have Chelsia, Josh, Sharon, and maybe James. That's why you don't make it a tie tonight. If you wanna get rid of Natalie, man up and make it 2-0.
Old 04-16-2008, 05:04 PM   #287
Thomkal
Head Coach

I think if Sharon survives tonight, you take her to the final 2. She is unlikely to get any more votes besides James, Chelsea, and Josh because she was a member of the opposing alliance, and really hasn't done well in the competitions. Having said that I think she's played a very smart game, keeping quiet and not creating waves and letting the stronger personalities take each other out.

Who knows how the votes will split between the other alliance members if they are forced to vote for one of their own over another of their own at the end? Sharon just seems to be the surest bet right now to take to the Final 2.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 05:31 PM   #288
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

If Natallie gets voted out, I don't see her holding a grudge against Ryan. Maybe Adam but I still thinks she votes for him if he is against Sheila or Sharon.

James will vote straight up on play I think, while Chelsia votes pure hatred. I could see Josh voting on gameplay unless Sharon is in the final two.

The thing interesting about voting for the winner is that people can and probably do talk about the game open and honestly while in the jury house. Plus, the new person coming into the jury house each week has new stuff to tell them about how THEY viewed things going down over the last week.
Old 04-16-2008, 07:49 PM   #289
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Good bye dumb twat. That was great, the look of shock on her face.

The strange thing BB did though was the good bye messages. Natalie will go to the final vote thinking Adam voted her out when it was really Ryan who made it a tie. I wonder if that hurts Adam if he gets to the final two? It could.

Also, the voting surprised me. I thought Ryan would vote to keep Natalie because he REALLY seemed to want her. I guess if they (Adam/Ryan) agreed last night like I read they might have, to split the vote, then Ryan wanted to vote for Sharon for his alliance with her.
Old 04-16-2008, 07:56 PM   #290
Jas_lov
College Starter

OMG! Who's the 3rd couple? Adam and Sheila?

Sharon is an idiot- 184? Seriously? She's a disgrace. Ryan alone was in there for 3 hours idiot.

I think I have one more James rant in me. Does he not realize that he was the original target, not Chelsia! THEY WOULD HAVE CAME AFTER JAMES REGARDLESS! What a sore loser. He gets evicted twice in one season and blames it all on Chelsia. Just accept the fact that you played a terrible game!
Old 04-16-2008, 07:58 PM   #291
MikeVic
Head Coach

Hahahahahaha. The guinea pigs are in a relationship?!?!
Old 04-16-2008, 07:59 PM   #292
MikeVic
Head Coach

And now they're thinking there was a real third relationship!!
Old 04-16-2008, 08:02 PM   #293
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
OMG! Who's the 3rd couple? Adam and Sheila?

Sharon is an idiot- 184? Seriously? She's a disgrace. Ryan alone was in there for 3 hours idiot.

Ok, if Sharon didn't throw that last question (and I can't think of any reason why she would think it would be a good idea to do it, even thinking she has a solid alliance with Ryan) then yes, I will agree that she is an idiot. That was just ridiciously low, the number she had.
Old 04-16-2008, 08:12 PM   #294
Jas_lov
College Starter

I even thought there was a 3rd couple because I wasn't paying attention to the screen. What a rigged question. That question was a disgrace just like Sharon. Sharon would not throw the last question because Adam and Sheila are together. Sharon is gone unless she wins POV. I'm sick of excuses being made for Sharon. Her back hurts, she's throwing competitions, she put cardboard into the oven, she's just an idiot and deserves to go home next wednesday. If Sharon does somehow win POV this week, Adam is going to wish that he had kept Natalie because he'll be the one who goes home not Sheila.

Last edited by Jas_lov : 04-16-2008 at 08:13 PM.
Old 04-16-2008, 08:18 PM   #295
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I even thought there was a 3rd couple because I wasn't paying attention to the screen. What a rigged question. That question was a disgrace just like Sharon. Sharon would not throw the last question because Adam and Sheila are together. Sharon is gone unless she wins POV. I'm sick of excuses being made for Sharon. Her back hurts, she's throwing competitions, she put cardboard into the oven, she's just an idiot and deserves to go home next wednesday. If Sharon does somehow win POV this week, Adam is going to wish that he had kept Natalie because he'll be the one who goes home not Sheila.

It would be the smart thing for Ryan to do, but I won't believe it until I see it. He just seems too loyal to his lovers, I mean boys.
Old 04-16-2008, 08:21 PM   #296
Bad-example
College Starter

I have suspected that Sheila and Adam were somehow connected since early on in the show. She thinks she is an actress and it wouldn't be surprising at all to find out that initial dislike was an act.
Old 04-16-2008, 08:23 PM   #297
Jas_lov
College Starter

Ryan as HOH has no real power this week. The POV has all the power. If Sharon wins, Adam and Sheila are automatically on the block and Adam is going home. If Adam wins, Sharon is going home. If Sheila wins, Sharon is probably going home. If Ryan wins, he keeps his nominations the same and they will probably be Sheila and Sharon. It's probably best for Ryan to throw the POV and let Sharon have Adam's blood on her hands. Adam is Ryan's biggest threat at this point.
Old 04-16-2008, 08:56 PM   #298
MikeVic
Head Coach

Quote:
I have suspected that Sheila and Adam were somehow connected since early on in the show. She thinks she is an actress and it wouldn't be surprising at all to find out that initial dislike was an act.

It's the guinea pigs. They said it on-screen. I agree with jas_lov. What a stupid question.
Old 04-16-2008, 09:13 PM   #299
Bad-example
College Starter

Yeah, I read that (haven't seen the show yet) but just thought I would mention my suspicion.
Old 04-16-2008, 09:23 PM   #300
Jas_lov
College Starter

I guess it wasn't a stupid question if the answer was actually fiction like it should be. The answer is what was stupid. Ryan probably knew Sharon would pick fiction and his only chance at the tie was to pick fact. He got lucky. Sharon is gonna be pissed when she finds out she was actually right. They really should tell the houseguests because it might affect the end game.