Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-28-2007, 10:12 AM   #251
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors View Post
I'm getting the hell out of this one!!!

LOL. Pumpy, you're shying away from something? Pray tell why?
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 10:13 AM   #252
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJones4Heisman View Post
Did you have someone read them to you recently or something?

Yeah, but it was an Arkansas graduate reading it (which took FOREVER), so I just grabbed them and read them myself.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:08 PM   #253
Bee
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
The holiday sales boost has started in Japan. PS3 and Wii sales both actually increased this week with the PS3 outselling the Wii for a 3rd straight week. 360 sales dropped and is now being outsold by the PS3 at a 10:1 ratio.

The following numbers are from Famitsu for the week of 11/17.........

DS : 116K
PSP : 89K
PS3 : 58K
Wii : 47K
PS2 : 15K
360 : 5.8K

What's up with your fascination with Japan anyway...
Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 12:16 PM   #254
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee View Post
What's up with your fascination with Japan anyway...

I post numbers from all three regions. Not sure why that makes a fascination over Japan because I posted those numbers today. It's certainly relevant to the discussion.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:20 PM   #255
Bee
Pro Starter

Last couple weeks the only thing I see you posting are the Japan numbers. Seems like it's more important to you than say the US numbers, just curious why.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:29 PM   #256
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Last couple weeks the only thing I see you posting are the Japan numbers. Seems like it's more important to you than say the US numbers, just curious why.

Nope, no more important. The only problem with the US and PAL territories is that they only have VGChartz.com as an estimate of sales. I posted those numbers for the month of October showing that the 360 sold over 600K units in North America, only to later find out through the NPD numbers that those sales numbers for the 360 were overestimated by 250K units. They haven't usually been that far off, so I'm not sure if those numbers should be posted as being accurate numbers for that reason. Without those numbers, NPD is the only other source which only comes out once a month.

Japan has Media Create and Famitsu weekly numbers for both software and hardware sales. They are generally much more accurate than anything that North America or PAL territories have. I'll post those numbers without concern because they generally are very accurate.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:39 PM   #257
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

What exactly is the discussion here, anyway?
Old 11-28-2007, 12:58 PM   #258
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
What exactly is the discussion here, anyway?

Primarily console sales numbers with discussion on new games that could affect those sales.
Old 11-28-2007, 02:13 PM   #259
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Primarily a pissing match over which console is better and will sell better.

Fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...

Last edited by wade moore : 11-28-2007 at 02:14 PM.
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 02:21 PM   #260
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade moore View Post
Fixed.

Certainly another way to put it.

I think there's been a lot of good info passed on about releases and upcoming games in this thread along with the sales numbers. I certainly don't think that's a bad thing.
Old 11-28-2007, 02:27 PM   #261
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Certainly another way to put it.

I think there's been a lot of good info passed on about releases and upcoming games in this thread along with the sales numbers. I certainly don't think that's a bad thing.
Agreed. There is good info mixed in, but the core purpose of the thread is certainly a pissing match.

Don't get me wrong, as far as internet message boards go they're mild pissing matches, but pissing matches nonetheless.

Quote:
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
Old 11-28-2007, 02:40 PM   #262
Kodos
Resident Alien

My piss is yellower than yours!

Last edited by Kodos : 11-28-2007 at 02:40 PM.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 07:25 PM   #263
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
My piss is yellower than yours!

Drink some water
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 07:42 AM   #264
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeToxRox View Post
Drink some water

This deserves a thread on its own.
Old 11-29-2007, 09:59 AM   #265
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Interesting interview with the developer of Burnout Paradise. He's evidently pretty happy with how easily the PS3-developed game is porting over to the Xbox 360. Says that the development on the PS3 may actually result in a better Xbox 360 game.

http://xboxer.tv/2007/11/ps3_dev_mak...ter_360_g.html

Quote:
I sat down yesterday with Nick Channon, the thoroughly nice man behind the surprisingly enticing Burnout Paradise. I played the game, and it felt pretty **** fun, but of most interest were Channon's comments on choosing the PS3 as the lead development platform. I asked him to elaborate on his claim that "development on the PS3 has made for a better 360 game".

Specifically, I asked him if he felt developing the other way, from 360 to PS3 might not make for such great titles. His answer? "I think you’ve seen that maybe. That the transition has meant people aren’t always as able to deliver to the same standard, but we certainly have".

So, Burnout Paradise hasn't suffered, but maybe, just maybe others have. He continues: "From our point of view, we’ve had no issues with dealing with either machine; that’s what I mean by that. It seems that some games haven’t always transitioned between the two well. From our perspective leading on Playstation3 has meant Xbox 360 has given us a great product."

It's a hard one to call. If he's right we get the better games and have PS3 to thank. If he's wrong, then we have nothing to lose. In the end, it's his opinion based on his experience, and he's entitled to that. If my time with Burnout Paradise is anything to go, then he's very experienced indeed, as it's a truly impressive title at this preview stage.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:00 AM   #266
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

To completely send this thread in another direction (at least temporarily), does anyone want to get on Xbox Live and play some Test Drive Unlimited tonight? I bought that game months ago and only played it once.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:32 AM   #267
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
To completely send this thread in another direction (at least temporarily), does anyone want to get on Xbox Live and play some Test Drive Unlimited tonight? I bought that game months ago and only played it once.

No.
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 10:47 AM   #268
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:

I'm game, Pumpy. What time does "tonight" constitute?
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 10:52 AM   #269
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SackAttack View Post
I'm game, Pumpy. What time does "tonight" constitute?
Hmm. That's a good question. I'm east coast, you're west coast, and I'm busy from 9pm to 11pm EST. Before 9pm my time is probably too early for you, huh?
Old 11-29-2007, 10:55 AM   #270
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
No.
Dude, did I kick your Cabbage Patch Doll back in college or something?
Old 11-29-2007, 11:02 AM   #271
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Dude, did I kick your Cabbage Patch Doll back in college or something?

No, but he's still pissed that you stole his ultra-rare Garbage Pail Kid card.
Old 11-29-2007, 11:03 AM   #272
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
No, but he's still pissed that you stole his ultra-rare Garbage Pail Kid card.
The spleen1015 card is going for big bucks on eBay these days, that's for sure.
Old 11-29-2007, 11:33 AM   #273
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Release dates set for two new Sega games. The Club has been scheduled for release on Feb. 8th. Condemned 2 is scheduled for a release in February.
Old 11-29-2007, 11:42 AM   #274
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Who knew that Blue Dragon, Naruto, Viva Pinata: Party Animals, Ace Combat 6, and Scene It were all 'genre-defining games'?

Quote:
Xbox 360 Boasts Greatest Release Schedule Ever

2007 offers Xbox 360 owners the greatest range of games yet

LONDON — 29th November, 2007 — 2007 will be a year to remember for Xbox 360™ players – a packed release schedule offers a wide range of incredible titles including exclusive, genre-defining games such as Blue Dragon™ (Microsoft Game Studios - MGS), Project Gotham Racing® 4 (MGS), Naruto™ Rise of a Ninja (Ubisoft), Viva Piñata®: Party Animals (MGS), Ace Combat® 6: Fires of Liberation™ (Namco Bandai Games) and Scene It?® Lights, Camera, Action (MGS), not to mention some of the highest scoring games of all time in the form of BioShock (2K Games), Mass Effect (MGS), The Orange Box (EA) and the legendary Halo® 3 (MGS), all of which have already been released or are set to arrive before the end of the year.

From the end of summer to the festive period, Xbox 360 boasts over 60 new releases contributing to a portfolio of over 300 high-definition titles.

Two of the most epic adventures of the year arrived in August in Blue Dragon and BioShock. Role-playing game Blue Dragon casts players as Shu, a young boy, who with a party of four must battle the evil that has invaded their world, controlling phantom shadow creatures ranging from Minotaur, to phoenix and of course, dragon.

BioShock is a “genetically-enhanced” first person shooter that lets players do things never before possible in the genre, in the unique art deco world of Rapture, an underwater utopia torn apart by civil war.

September and October were the hottest months since records began seeing the release of the epic Halo 3 and the turbocharged Project Gotham Racing 4.

Halo 3, the third and final chapter in the “Halo trilogy” smashed day-one entertainment sales records when it launched in September with players finally getting the chance to take Master Chief™ into his most crucial battle yet.

October saw Project Gotham Racing 4 return with another garage-full of the world’s most iconic cars. A brand new dynamic weather system makes for an even more exhilarating experience.

Football fans are enjoying a season of highlights on Xbox 360 with the release of FIFA 08 at the end of September and Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 at the end of October.

FIFA 08 brings you closer to the action than ever before with new Pro Skills moves that increase user-control by enabling you to combine tricks and skill moves together to recreate signature moves from the real-world superstars, the new Be A Pro: Offline Training mode, and even greater depths of authenticity, while Konami’s latest edition to the multi-million-selling Pro Evolution Soccer series returns as PES 2008, boasting a proprietary AI system, all new moves and set pieces - and even more realism than ever. PES 2008’s rosters of licensed players enjoy a wide range of flicks, nutmegs, and set-pieces, while the less savoury elements of the game appear in the form of shirt-pulling, ugly fouls and diving.

November offers something for everyone. Mass Effect, the science-fiction action-role playing game offers a whole galaxy full of difficult decisions to make as players lead an elite team to bring down a rogue agent.

Sociable fun is also on the cards - both Viva Piñata: Party Animals and Scene It? Lights, Camera, Action offer their own unique blend of party play – Viva Piñata: Party Animals putting the colourful piñatas into a succession of addictive mini games and Scene It? offering a host of movie-related trivia to answer.

Naruto Rise of a Ninja kick flips into November featuring the perfect blend of adventure, platforming and fighting and enables fans of the show to challenge fellow gamers on Xbox LIVE®.

Finally, top guns will fulfil their aviation dreams in Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, thrusting players into the heat of realistic air combat.

The review scores garnered by many of these titles have been astounding, confirming the excellence of the Xbox 360 line up. Halo 3’s score of 94 at Metacritic and 93 at Gamerankings makes it the perfect conclusion to the Halo trilogy, arriving just weeks after BioShock which wowed critics, scoring 96 and 95 at Metacritic and Gamerankings respectively.

Just when review scores looked like they couldn’t get any higher The Orange Box arrived - five innovative games from Valve®, creators of the blockbuster Half-Life franchise, in one action-packed box - scoring an astonishing 96 point average at both Metacritic and Gamerankings. Finally, Mass Effect is the most recent Xbox 360 release to garner 90+ review averages claiming 93 at both sites and rounding off simply the greatest portfolio of video games ever seen. *

These unprecedented scores demonstrate exactly why Xbox 360 continues to hold the record for highest games attach rate across the globe, at 6.3 games sold per console. With life-to-date sales of 13.4 million consoles worldwide this represents incredible software sales.

BioShock, Blue Dragon, Project Gotham Racing 4, Naruto Rise of a Ninja, Viva Piñata: Party Animals, Mass Effect, Scene It? Lights, Camera, Action, FIFA 08, PES 2008, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, The Orange Box and Halo 3 spearhead the unparalleled selection of Xbox 360 titles that players will be able to enjoy this year.

“This year’s line up of titles on Xbox 360 is without doubt the strongest I have seen, offering incredible Microsoft-published titles such as Blue Dragon, PGR 4, Viva Piñata Party Animals, Mass Effect, Scene It? Lights, Camera, Action and Halo 3, and incredible exclusives from our partners such as BioShock, Naruto Rise of a Ninja and Ace Combat 6. It’s an amazing year for Xbox 360 players,” said Michael Newey, Group Product Marketing Manager, Microsoft.
Old 11-29-2007, 12:17 PM   #275
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Haze developers confirm that Haze and Timesplitters 4 will be PS3 exclusive. 360 and PC development have been dropped.

http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-88891.aspx

Quote:
PSU talks with Free Radical - Haze and Timesplitters 4
Published: 6 hours ago | Interview | PlayStation 3 Info Report

PSU talks with Free Radical's Rob Yescombe and Derek Littlewood.

PSU: What was the reason behind dropping development on the Xbox 360 and PC?

Derek Littlewood: From a development point of view, exclusive development is attractive because you can really focus on getting the best out of just one platform, rather than always needing to split your efforts across multiple versions of the game. And this is why exclusive PS3 development has been so useful to us, as the entire team has been able to work very closely with the PS3 hardware.

As for why the PS3 was our platform of choice, the company has a history of getting good results out of PlayStation hardware from our days working on the PS2, but also, out of the three platforms, the PS3 is still the youngest and so represented the best opportunity for us to get a game out into an uncrowded market where it was likely to get the best recognition.

Last edited by Mizzou B-ball fan : 11-29-2007 at 12:18 PM.
Old 11-29-2007, 12:32 PM   #276
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

lol they're putting the games out for ps3 because there's no competition
Old 11-29-2007, 01:06 PM   #277
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
lol they're putting the games out for ps3 because there's no competition

Is this a surprise? The 360 is filled with shooters. The PS3 only has a couple out for it currently. I'm not sure why this is a laughable strategy. Gears of War was similar in that they came out as one of the first original shooters a year into the 360's life cycle hoping to become a franchise on a new console before it was flooded with too much competition. It was highly successful, both as a game and as a strategy.
Old 11-29-2007, 01:11 PM   #278
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Is this a surprise? The 360 is filled with shooters. The PS3 only has a couple out for it currently. I'm not sure why this is a laughable strategy. Gears of War was similar in that they came out as one of the first original shooters a year into the 360's life cycle hoping to become a franchise on a new console before it was flooded with too much competition. It was highly successful, both as a game and as a strategy.
My jokes fall flat a lot. I think I probably should have typed it as follows (still not being serious):

HAHAHA NOBODY MAKES GAMES FOR THE PS3 AND THESE GUYS FIGURE THAT THEY CAN JUST MAKE ANY OLD SHIT AND PUT IT ON PS3 AND PEOPLE HAVE TO BUY IT BECAUSE THERE AREN'T ANY OTHER GAMES OUT THERE HAHAHA

HA
Old 11-29-2007, 01:14 PM   #279
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
My jokes fall flat a lot. I think I probably should have typed it as follows (still not being serious):

HAHAHA NOBODY MAKES GAMES FOR THE PS3 AND THESE GUYS FIGURE THAT THEY CAN JUST MAKE ANY OLD SHIT AND PUT IT ON PS3 AND PEOPLE HAVE TO BUY IT BECAUSE THERE AREN'T ANY OTHER GAMES OUT THERE HAHAHA

HA

Naw, it didn't fall flat. I just decided that discussion was a better option than "HAHA, PUMPY SUX CUZ HE'S A VIDEO GAME DUM-DUM AND LIKES 12 YEAR OLD BOYZ!!!!"

Old 11-29-2007, 01:15 PM   #280
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Naw, it didn't fall flat. I just decided that discussion was a better option than "HAHA, PUMPY SUX CUZ HE'S A VIDEO GAME DUM-DUM AND LIKES 12 YEAR OLD BOYZ!!!!"

But I like being a dum-dum!
Old 11-29-2007, 01:26 PM   #281
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Xbox 360 sales numbers for Black Friday at the bottom of this article.......

http://www.cnbc.com/id/22025587

Quote:
More than 310,000 Xbox 360 consoles sold in the U.S. for the week of Nov. 18, including Black Friday, rounding out its third holiday season on the market. While Xbox 360 consoles continue to generate great consumer demand, the strength of the Xbox 360 ecosystem remains unmatched by any console on the market.
Old 11-29-2007, 01:29 PM   #282
Kang
n00b

The Timesplitters series is one of my favorites. Used to have a blast playing with my roommate and our girlfriends.
Kang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 01:32 PM   #283
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang View Post
Used to have a blast playing with my roommate and our girlfriends.

pics plz k thx
Old 11-29-2007, 01:41 PM   #284
Bee
Pro Starter

Holy crap a Kang sighting!
Old 11-29-2007, 01:45 PM   #285
Kang
n00b

Quote:
pics plz k thx

Your Earth humor is so very primitive. On the other hand, you folks are quite tasty.
Kang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 11:06 PM   #286
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang View Post
The Timesplitters series is one of my favorites. Used to have a blast playing with my roommate and our girlfriends.

Always seems to be a slightly underdeveloped game series (some stuff just always lacks polish) but good to play and a great sense of fun.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 11:07 PM   #287
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Holy crap a Kang sighting!

I wonder if it's Kodos and he's going to try to get to 10000 with "Kang" now

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 12:35 AM   #288
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Hmm. That's a good question. I'm east coast, you're west coast, and I'm busy from 9pm to 11pm EST. Before 9pm my time is probably too early for you, huh?

Yeah, it was.

I'm free all day Sunday, though. Just let me know.
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 06:35 AM   #289
Big Fo
Pro Rookie

Well, there's no reason to ever go to gamespot.com again for reviews or anything really. It looks like long-time reviewer Jeff Gerstmann has been fired for his 6.0 review of Kane and Lynch after Eidos (the publisher) complained to CNET (which owns gamespot). Pathetic.

http://blog.wired.com/games/

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic

Gerstmann's video review of the game on Youtube
Big Fo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 06:46 AM   #290
wade moore
lolzcat

If this is true I will never, ever go to the gamespot site again.

Quote:
Old 11-30-2007, 07:24 AM   #291
Kang
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
I wonder if it's Kodos and he's going to try to get to 10000 with "Kang" now

SI

I wonder about that too.
Old 11-30-2007, 07:47 AM   #292
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Interesting little numbers spat between MS and Sony. MS claimed a 2:1 margin over the PS3 over the weekend sales, but Sony has uncharacteristicly released a mid-month statement about the numbers, saying that the MS numbers for the PS3 were "way off". It'll be interesting to see who ends up being more correct when the NPD numbers come out for November.

http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/m...ves/126846.asp
Old 11-30-2007, 08:51 AM   #293
MikeVic
Head Coach

Something I've noticed today that is good for Sony... in the flyers we received today, they're listing the PS3 and 360 at the same price. To the casual gamer, he only difference is that the 360 comes with one extra game. Other than that, all it says about either package is that the PS3 is a 40GB version. It doesn't say what kind of 360 it is. So if I'm a parent, two equally priced consoles is much harder to choose from than one priced at $100 more. Up until now (or maybe a week or two ago, I don't know, but I've just noticed today), the PS3 was always shown at $100 more.
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 09:09 AM   #294
wade moore
lolzcat

We want to by a Wii for my in-laws. So I went to Target and Gamestop to find out when they get trucks to try and get one.

Apparently the Gamestop has the UPS guy come around 11:30-12:00. Yesterday they got 3 in with 8 guys waiting for one. Apparently there was an "incident".

Sweet.

Quote:
Old 11-30-2007, 09:22 AM   #295
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
We want to by a Wii for my in-laws. So I went to Target and Gamestop to find out when they get trucks to try and get one.

Apparently the Gamestop has the UPS guy come around 11:30-12:00. Yesterday they got 3 in with 8 guys waiting for one. Apparently there was an "incident".

Sweet.

Supposedly Bestbuy, this sunday. I'd guess if i were you, i'd go to the one out in Greenbriar, although that's a helluva drive. But it keeps you out of Bad Newz too.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 09:55 AM   #296
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
Supposedly Bestbuy, this sunday. I'd guess if i were you, i'd go to the one out in Greenbriar, although that's a helluva drive. But it keeps you out of Bad Newz too.
Greenbriar? UGH

They're building one in Williamsburg, but unfortunately it won't be up until after Christmas.

Thanks for the tip, I may go ahead and brave Newport News though, Greenbriar is just a hell of a trek.

Quote:
Old 11-30-2007, 10:00 AM   #297
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
Greenbriar? UGH

They're building one in Williamsburg, but unfortunately it won't be up until after Christmas.

Thanks for the tip, I may go ahead and brave Newport News though, Greenbriar is just a hell of a trek.

How many of you are there? Perhaps you could hit different stores and stay in touch with your cell phones to make sure that you don't buy more than one.

(And even if you do buy more than one accidently, it isn't like you would have trouble unloading the extra one).
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 10:09 AM   #298
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Greenbriar? UGH

Godspeed then. Make sure you invest in kevlar. And yeah, the idea to hit multiple locations sounds like a good one.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 10:32 AM   #299
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post
How many of you are there? Perhaps you could hit different stores and stay in touch with your cell phones to make sure that you don't buy more than one.

(And even if you do buy more than one accidently, it isn't like you would have trouble unloading the extra one).

Quote:
Godspeed then. Make sure you invest in kevlar. And yeah, the idea to hit multiple locations sounds like a good one.

This all comes down to "how badly do I want it"...

We think it's a clever idea for my in-laws that could fall falt on it's face and they may look at us like we're crazy. So i'm not going to absolutely kill myself to get it, so yeah.. The local target gets stuff in overnight and I can call at 8:00 and see if they have any.. *shurg*

Quote:
Old 11-30-2007, 06:50 PM   #300
Calis
College Starter

Quote:

I've been hearing rumors that Best Buy is having stores hold them until December 17th, so they can really push people to get there that last weekend before Christmas. No idea if it's true but it's been talked about on several different sites.

I'm curious myself because my Mom is trying to hunt down a Wii for my brother for Christmas and we're having a helluva time trying to catch one.

I don't understand why it should still be this difficult to get one.

Edit: Nevermind, I need to learn to look at years not just dates when people send me links. It was for last year, so maybe Best Buy will have some ready Sunday.

Last edited by Calis : 12-01-2007 at 10:02 AM.
Calis is offline   Reply With Quote