Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-18-2004, 03:42 PM   #251
hukarez
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPitt
If you play OOTP6 you must believe in DIPS.
How the h*ll did somebody come up with this theory?

The DIPS theory, you mean? Sorry if I'm missing the obvious!
Filipino Martial Arts Digest
tweet tweet twitter
hukarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2004, 04:00 PM   #252
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisj
Go to the Almanac, and then go to "Display all players".

I have player reports saved, and when I go to that screen, I get the usual "display current year" and "display last year" stats. I don't see any way to view their career stats (aside from clicking on each individual player card, of course). Again, what am I missing?
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2004, 04:02 PM   #253
Ksyrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPitt
If you play OOTP6 you must believe in DIPS.
How the h*ll did somebody come up with this theory?

Not true. You can play the game with the old engine, or with the new DIPS-influenced system.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 04-18-2004, 04:05 PM   #254
Ksyrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by hukarez
I'm imagining all of these are relating to SPs over the waning years of their career? Would this be something that wouldn't be much of a big deal, if they were converted to relievers?

Yes, this is still a problem, for the reason I posted earlier:

The guy I just posted is a good example of what I'm talking about, Guys don't normally go from CY Young contender (2017) to super-stud reliever. If they get knocked out of the rotation, it should be because they can't pitch well anymore, not that they can't pitch well for 6 innings.

The only "waning" these guys are doing, by and large, is in their endurance ratings. They're still very good pitchers when they suddenly can't pitch more than 2-3 innings a start. What's happening is the equivalent of converting Randy Johnson and Curt Schilling to relievers, around 1998.
Old 04-18-2004, 04:11 PM   #255
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

...but it isn't always happening late in careers. Recall that it happened to one guy at age 29.
Old 04-18-2004, 04:12 PM   #256
Ksyrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDog
He had 51 endurance in 2033, but it was down to 44 in 2034.

Same thing:

Monday 4/5/2034 :
Tomas Fiol has lost some lower body strength, his duration drops to 51 ...

By 2044, when he set the record for starts, his endurance was down to 4.

There's definitely a pattern here. Passing this along

I did something stupid. I set up the league the way I'd want to play it, which is with no ability ratings shown. Meaning, I can't see endurance in the almanac! Mo-ron.
Old 04-18-2004, 04:13 PM   #257
Ben E Lou

Doesn't matter. It is definitely a pattern. I just posted this at the beta board:
Quote:
I have just checked about 5 guys like this. It is not injury-related an any of these five cases. All five of these were guys who had fairly low starter endurance to begin with (high 40's-mid 50's), and then "lost some lower body strength" in player development. This is interesting: in *ALL FIVE CASES*, the development log misreported their new endurance rating. I don't know if this is a simple reporting bug, or the sign of something else entirely. Anyway, I hope that helps.
Old 04-18-2004, 04:13 PM   #258
Ksyrup

Quote:
...but it isn't always happening late in careers. Recall that it happened to one guy at age 29.

True.
Old 04-18-2004, 04:18 PM   #259
lynchjm24
College Benchwarmer

There is something off about the engine.

There are scores of pitchers in the low minors striking out 1 batter per inning. I don't have any evidence to back me, but there are 'prospects' who are blowing the minors away - even all the way to AAA.
lynchjm24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2004, 04:24 PM   #260
Ksyrup

The more I try to read the html cards, the more I realize that the news section has to be organized by event (award, milestone, injury, signing, etc.) to get anything out of it. One of the players in my league that has simmd through 2043 is a monster - 748 HRs - and appears to have won about 9 World Championships with 3 or 4 different teams. I'm havingto resort to tallying them on a separate piece of paper because it's impossible to make any sense of his mile-long news section.
Old 04-18-2004, 04:34 PM   #261
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup
The more I try to read the html cards, the more I realize that the news section has to be organized by event (award, milestone, injury, signing, etc.) to get anything out of it. One of the players in my league that has simmd through 2043 is a monster - 748 HRs - and appears to have won about 9 World Championships with 3 or 4 different teams. I'm havingto resort to tallying them on a separate piece of paper because it's impossible to make any sense of his mile-long news section.
Yeah...that's a no-brainer. Did you see the guy I posted who had like 7 MVP's and 30 or 40 PotW and PotM Awards?
Old 04-18-2004, 05:36 PM   #262
chrisj
H.S. Freshman Team

Location: Edmonton, Alberta (but still wishing I was in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
Quote:
I have player reports saved, and when I go to that screen, I get the usual "display current year" and "display last year" stats. I don't see any way to view their career stats (aside from clicking on each individual player card, of course). Again, what am I missing?

Hmm... you're right. For some reason I thought you were able to view them on that screen, but you can't.

SkyDog, how about suggesting to Markus to add the ability to view career stat leaders for active players?

Last edited by chrisj : 04-18-2004 at 05:37 PM.
chrisj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2004, 06:38 PM   #263
yabanci
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Yeah...that's a no-brainer. Did you see the guy I posted who had like 7 MVP's and 30 or 40 PotW and PotM Awards?

a no-brainer that lingers version after version.
yabanci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2004, 07:43 PM   #264
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabanci
a no-brainer that lingers version after version.

Is the player description still one giant run-on sentence?
cthomer5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2004, 08:04 PM   #265
Bosco
H.S. Freshman Team

So what's the deal with this game? Should I pick this up or FBCB?
Bosco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2004, 08:07 PM   #266
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco
So what's the deal with this game? Should I pick this up or FBCB?
Both.
Old 04-18-2004, 08:09 PM   #267
Bosco
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Both.

If I had the money I would. I'm leaning towards FBCB because I'm a bigger college basketball fan, but I haven't bought a baseball sim in so long and I'm thinking about it. I know you're a big fan of both, which do you like better?
Bosco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2004, 08:09 PM   #268
Ben E Lou

Dola:

I wonder about Ksyrup's overall opinion. He and I are similar in that we *really* want OOTP to be a great game for us, but we've both been disappointed with past versions. I *think* that when the low-endurance starting pitcher issue is fixed, and a few clean-ups happen, that this will be a very good game. I'm curious if that's his impression as well.
Old 04-18-2004, 08:58 PM   #269
LionsFan10
High School Varsity

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco
If I had the money I would. I'm leaning towards FBCB because I'm a bigger college basketball fan, but I haven't bought a baseball sim in so long and I'm thinking about it. I know you're a big fan of both, which do you like better?

Actually, if you can wait until the first patch or two come out for OOTP I'd do that and for right now, grab FBCB. If you're a college b-ball fan, you cannot go wrong with FBCB. With all the problems being reported here, I really haven't paid OOTP too much attention right now.
Old 04-18-2004, 09:00 PM   #270
Ksyrup

I enjoyed OOTP5 far more than previous versions. I suspect OOTP6 is going to play very similarly for me. It's still not where I want it to be or where I think it can go, but I will enjoy the solo experience.
Old 04-19-2004, 12:45 AM   #271
Galaril
Pro Starter

I was looking at the coaches screen and it has outstanding, excellent,decent fair,etc.What is the scale of hi to lo is fair better than decent is outstanding the top or is excellent?
Galaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 04:25 AM   #272
Crapshoot
Grizzled Veteran

My biggest complaint is that in talent only leagues like my online league, we can't see endurance now- and that's a real pain for us. We havent switched over and probably won't for a while, but Id love a way around this.

That, and fixing the damn OBP bug, as well as the fact that HR are not tracked for pitchers- which makes less sense for a DIPS engine.
Crapshoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 04:35 AM   #273
SackAttack
Head Coach

There are a handful of things in OOTP6 bugging me, and most of them have been around for a couple versions. What's bugging me the most, though, is the performance of a bullpen that should be much, much better than it is. My middle relievers are mostly 3, 4, and 5 star guys, and yet the only one with an ERA under 8.00 is Guillermo Mota.

Even Gagne has blown 6 saves in his first 13 opportunities. Now, I realize it's a little much to ask for him to reel off 68 straight the way he has in the "real" world, but if a guy's got ratings of 10, 9, 9, and is consistently handed a 3 run lead, it isn't too much to ask that he's going to be able to consistently protect that, is it? Or at least not squander the whole damned thing?
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 06:53 AM   #274
Ksyrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadik
My biggest complaint is that in talent only leagues like my online league, we can't see endurance now- and that's a real pain for us. We havent switched over and probably won't for a while, but Id love a way around this.

This is bothering me, too. I'm not sure I understand why endurance is considered one of the main "ability" ratings.
Old 04-19-2004, 12:22 PM   #275
Philliesfan980
Banned

I'm on the fence about buying this version as well, and from what I've heard here its pretty much "A really nice product but the same annoying bugs".

Kinda like if you liked it before, you'll still like it. If you didn't like it before, there's no real reason to think you'll suddenly like this version.
Philliesfan980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 01:27 PM   #276
Ben E Lou

Disagree, Philliesfan.

I didn't like it before, but I like this version. I cannot stress enough how different the engine is. It makes a *world* of difference. There are actual believable player stats now.
Old 04-19-2004, 01:29 PM   #277
kingnebwsu
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SackAttack
Even Gagne has blown 6 saves in his first 13 opportunities. Now, I realize it's a little much to ask for him to reel off 68 straight the way he has in the "real" world, but if a guy's got ratings of 10, 9, 9, and is consistently handed a 3 run lead, it isn't too much to ask that he's going to be able to consistently protect that, is it? Or at least not squander the whole damned thing?

Dood, this happens with real life players sometimes. Even the best closers go through a slide or two where they won't save very many games. Just accept it as part of the game and remember OOTP roolz.
(sarcastic cough)
kingnebwsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 01:44 PM   #278
LionsFan10
High School Varsity

Hey SD,

Saw this thread http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...threadid=61000

For those who aren't clicking, it says to expect a patch by Wednesday. Was just wondering if there were any truth to that statement? If you aren't allowed to talk about it, it's fine. Was just wondering.
Old 04-19-2004, 02:10 PM   #279
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFan10
Hey SD,

Saw this thread http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...threadid=61000

For those who aren't clicking, it says to expect a patch by Wednesday. Was just wondering if there were any truth to that statement? If you aren't allowed to talk about it, it's fine. Was just wondering.
Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, Markus is a very trusting sort. He has given me no guidelines or restrictions whatsoever about what I can and can't talk about. Because of that, I have decided to just use my own judgement as best as I can.

All of that being said, if Markus said to expect a patch by Wednesday (and I haven't seen him say that publicly, fyi), then that's what I'd expect. I certainly don't think he'd mislead y'all on his own board.
Old 04-19-2004, 02:12 PM   #280
Ksyrup

Given how quickly he's gotten patches out in the past (as I recall, within a day or two of release with at least one version of OOTP), even if he didn't publicly say that, I'd still be expecting a patch by mid-week, or certainly by the end of the week.
Old 04-19-2004, 02:27 PM   #281
korme
Go Reds

In OOTP 6 you can *really notice* not just the star players, but the hall of famers. The ones still cracking at 40 and continuous all-star play, it's pretty neat.
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 02:35 PM   #282
Ben E Lou

One thing that would be a *BIG* help for Markus would be for someone to compile an organized list of the the bugs and issues mentioned in this thread. It would be a *HUGE* time-saver. Anyone?
Old 04-19-2004, 03:09 PM   #283
Raven
College Prospect

how the hell do you switch from full ratings to reduced ratings (ie no splits)? did they take this out?
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 03:51 PM   #284
Ben E Lou

Cleared this with Kuffrey. It is time for a little more public feedback on the stats from a beta build of version 6.01. So far this has only been given a passing glance by me, but most importantly, the record for Games Started after 25 seasons is 39. It'll take a while to upload, so in the meantime I'll look around and post more impressions.
Old 04-19-2004, 03:53 PM   #285
spleen1015
Coordinator

Ben, I am seeing 39 as well every few seasons. Definitely not every season.
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 03:55 PM   #286
Ben E Lou

Excellent.
Old 04-19-2004, 03:56 PM   #287
Ben E Lou

League 1 Batting Single Season Records :
Batting Average : .401, Baldo Martinez (2025, New York (A))
Homeruns : 59, Danny Sobel (2017, Boston)
Runs Batted In : 154, Samuel Engelhardt (2022, Boston)
At Bats : 681, Jason Clawson (2014, Cleveland)
Hits : 242, Kenny Follmer (2025, Tampa Bay)
Doubles : 57, Royal Collum (2008, Toronto)
Triples : 16, Demetrio Cornejo (2014, Toronto)
Runs : 163, Danny Sobel (2021, Boston)
Bases On Balls : 147, Danny Sobel (2017, Boston)
Strikeouts : 166, Michael Rivenburg (2021, New York (A))
Stolen Bases : 70, Jason Clawson (2011, Cleveland)
Hitting Streak : 31, Amos Rodriguez (2018, Baltimore)
Rookie AVG : .350, Willie Poulson (2013, Chicago (A))
Rookie Hits : 207, Willie Poulson (2013, Chicago (A))
Rookie Homeruns : 45, Kurt Mondy (2004, Toronto)
Rookie RBI : 133, Ernest Brashears (2004, Boston)
League 1 Pitching Single Season Records :
ERA : 1.62, Robert Konieczny (2016, Boston)
Games : 87, Shane McHale (2014, Baltimore)
Games Started : 39, Otis Nedd (2024, Chicago (A))
Wins : 24, Jody Moore (2024, Cleveland)
Losses : 21, Benjamin Gallego (2018, Tampa Bay)
Saves : 48, Paul Whaley (2024, Cleveland)
Bases On Balls : 138, Otis Nedd (2024, Chicago (A))
Strikeouts : 303, Raul Jimenez (2010, Chicago (A))
Rookie Wins : 18, Christopher Tanouye (2004, Cleveland)
Rookie Saves : 36, Henry Oakley (2004, Boston)
Rookie K's : 280, Ernie Owens (2004, Tampa Bay)
BB's in one Game: 12, Darrell Yarger (10/3/2026, Chicago (A))
K's in one Game : 16, Jody Moore (5/2/2017, Cleveland)
Old 04-19-2004, 03:56 PM   #288
Ben E Lou

League 2 Batting Single Season Records :
Batting Average : .391, David Halcomb (2018, New York (N))
Homeruns : 87, John Brown (2021, Philadelphia)
Runs Batted In : 197, John Brown (2021, Philadelphia)
At Bats : 676, Alvin Santana (2006, Chicago (N))
Hits : 234, John Brown (2021, Philadelphia)
Doubles : 56, German Arzola (2026, Florida)
Triples : 16, Carlos Alemany (2006, Cincinnati)
Runs : 163, John Brown (2021, Philadelphia)
Bases On Balls : 165, Elder Ibarra (2023, New York (N))
Strikeouts : 161, Fredrick Borowski (2015, New York (N))
Stolen Bases : 61, Shane Salamone (2006, Atlanta)
Hitting Streak : 39, David Halcomb (2018, New York (N))
Rookie AVG : .344, Higinio Rodriguez (2004, Houston)
Rookie Hits : 189, Richard Farrier (2004, Florida)
Rookie Homeruns : 50, Richard Farrier (2004, Florida)
Rookie RBI : 131, Richard Farrier (2004, Florida)
League 2 Pitching Single Season Records :
ERA : 1.48, Jody Moore (2011, Atlanta)
Games : 103, James Galloway (2025, Florida)
Games Started : 39, David Shigenaga (2024, Philadelphia)
Wins : 24, Sergio Diaz (2015, Philadelphia)
Losses : 22, Jesus Gula (2024, Chicago (N))
Saves : 50, James Donahue (2013, Philadelphia)
Bases On Balls : 144, Hong Fredricks (2017, Chicago (N))
Strikeouts : 308, Jody Moore (2008, Atlanta)
Rookie Wins : 19, Santiago Rodriguez (2004, Florida)
Rookie Saves : 37, James Donahue (2004, Florida)
Rookie K's : 234, Edward Derouen (2004, New York (N))
BB's in one Game: 12, Joe Singley (4/28/2026, Chicago (N))
K's in one Game : 16, Sean Mignone (5/19/2019, Atlanta)
Old 04-19-2004, 03:57 PM   #289
Ben E Lou

Going to check on that 87-HR guy now, before y'all even ask.
Old 04-19-2004, 03:57 PM   #290
spleen1015
Coordinator

John Brown!
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 03:58 PM   #291
Ben E Lou

It was definitely a spike season. He had one season of 74, one of 87. No others >60.
Old 04-19-2004, 03:58 PM   #292
John Galt
Pro Starter

Have they toned down the SB's? With the MLB rosters I've been using, modern baseball seems to produce way too many SB's.
Old 04-19-2004, 03:59 PM   #293
Ksyrup

I see the rookie records issue hasn't bee fixed.
Old 04-19-2004, 03:59 PM   #294
Ben E Lou

Past Leader Boards
2004 Combined League Leaders
TOP 5 in BATTING AVG :
.349 Angel Varela(L1, DET)
.344 Higinio Rodriguez(L2, HOU)
.340 Luis Alcover(L2, NY)
.338 Carlos Alemany(L2, CIN)
.329 Kurt Mondy(L1, TOR)
TOP 5 in HOMERUNS :
50 Richard Farrier(L2, FLO)
47 Claudio Vazquez(L2, C()
45 Kurt Mondy(L1, TOR)
45 Carlo Carreras(L2, ATL)
43 Kenneth Gambill(L2, MON)
TOP 5 in RBI :
133 Ernest Brashears(L1, BOS)
131 Richard Farrier(L2, FLO)
122 Carlo Carreras(L2, ATL)
113 Ferdinand Mayorga(L1, TB)
112 Kurt Mondy(L1, TOR)
TOP 5 in ERA :
3.12 Raul Jimenez(L1, C()
3.17 Edward Derouen(L2, NY)
3.25 Santiago Rodriguez(L2, FLO)
3.41 Virgil Stanfield(L1, BAL)
3.41 Eijirou Niou(L2, ATL)
TOP 5 in WINS :
19 Santiago Rodriguez(L2, FLO)
18 Kinjirou Amane(L1, TOR)
18 Christopher Tanouye(L1, CLE)
16 William Swafford(L2, ATL)
16 Virgil Stanfield(L1, BAL)
TOP 5 in SAVES :
37 James Donahue(L2, FLO)
36 Thomas Barton(L2, ATL)
36 Henry Oakley(L1, BOS)
35 Dale Lumsden(L1, DET)
35 Rex Banks(L2, MON)
2005 Combined League Leaders
TOP 5 in BATTING AVG :
.379 Richard Farrier(L2, FLO)
.372 Carlo Carreras(L2, ATL)
.346 Clifford Gardner(L1, C()
.346 Robert Wilken(L1, TB)
.343 Luis Alcover(L2, NY)
TOP 5 in HOMERUNS :
59 Carlo Carreras(L2, ATL)
50 Richard Farrier(L2, FLO)
50 Ferdinand Mayorga(L1, TB)
46 Claudio Vazquez(L2, C()
42 Kenneth Gambill(L2, MON)
TOP 5 in RBI :
143 Ferdinand Mayorga(L1, TB)
138 Benicio Fernandez(L2, C()
135 Carlo Carreras(L2, ATL)
131 Zoilo Avila(L1, DET)
122 Richard Farrier(L2, FLO)
TOP 5 in ERA :
2.73 Kinjirou Amane(L1, TOR)
2.88 Steven Schmitt(L1, BOS)
2.90 Edward Derouen(L2, NY)
3.02 Raul Jimenez(L1, C()
3.19 Brandon Spell(L2, FLO)
TOP 5 in WINS :
18 Bill Bailey(L1, NY)
16 Unomatsu Masanobu(L1, DET)
16 Samuel Alemany(L2, CIN)
16 Steven Schmitt(L1, BOS)
16 Bill Melson(L1, BOS)
TOP 5 in SAVES :
46 Spencer King(L1, NY)
37 Fernando Guzman(L2, PHI)
37 Rex Banks(L2, MON)
36 David Fraga(L1, BOS)
36 Gary Dao(L2, FLO)
2006 Combined League Leaders
TOP 5 in BATTING AVG :
.372 Javier Longoria(L2, PHI)
.349 Julian Carranza(L1, BOS)
.349 Kurt Mondy(L1, TOR)
.348 Kenneth Gambill(L2, MON)
.340 Thomas Hazelwood(L2, HOU)
TOP 5 in HOMERUNS :
54 Kenneth Gambill(L2, MON)
46 Kurt Mondy(L1, TOR)
45 Carlo Carreras(L2, ATL)
43 Thomas Hazelwood(L2, HOU)
41 Claudio Vazquez(L2, C()
TOP 5 in RBI :
143 Kenneth Gambill(L2, MON)
117 Thomas Hazelwood(L2, HOU)
116 Kurt Mondy(L1, TOR)
116 Wenceslao Alfaro(L2, C()
110 Carlo Carreras(L2, ATL)
TOP 5 in ERA :
2.26 Raul Jimenez(L1, C()
2.47 Edward Derouen(L2, NY)
2.67 Kinjirou Amane(L1, TOR)
3.09 Samuel Alemany(L1, TOR)
3.12 Kenneth Agar(L2, HOU)
TOP 5 in WINS :
21 Kenneth Agar(L2, HOU)
18 Steven Schmitt(L1, BOS)
18 Kinjirou Amane(L1, TOR)
18 Raul Jimenez(L1, C()
18 Yunosuke Shinkichi(L1, BAL)
TOP 5 in SAVES :
45 Eddie Yu(L2, C()
43 Fernando Guzman(L2, PHI)
39 David Fraga(L1, BOS)
39 James Donahue(L2, HOU)
38 Manny Moya(L1, BAL)
2007 Combined League Leaders
TOP 5 in BATTING AVG :
.360 Javier Longoria(L2, PHI)
.348 Luis Olivo(L2, PHI)
.346 Clifford Hasty(L1, NY)
.342 Kenneth Gambill(L2, MON)
.338 Domingo Cabrera(L2, ATL)
TOP 5 in HOMERUNS :
50 Kenneth Gambill(L2, MON)
48 Claudio Vazquez(L2, C()
42 Carlo Carreras(L2, ATL)
40 Francisco Santana(L1, CLE)
38 Angel Varela(L2, HOU)
TOP 5 in RBI :
134 Lawrence Cashwell(L1, CLE)
125 Thomas Hazelwood(L2, HOU)
123 Clifford Gardner(L1, TB)
122 Carlo Carreras(L2, ATL)
121 Juan Martinez(L2, MON)
TOP 5 in ERA :
2.80 Kinjirou Amane(L1, TOR)
2.94 Raul Jimenez(L1, C()
3.07 Samuel Alemany(L2, FLO)
3.12 Jody Moore(L2, ATL)
3.15 Edward Derouen(L2, FLO)
TOP 5 in WINS :
19 Anibal Palermo(L1, CLE)
18 Norris Kautz(L1, TOR)
18 Francisco Macias(L2, HOU)
17 Kinjirou Amane(L1, TOR)
17 Ernie Owens(L2, ATL)
TOP 5 in SAVES :
45 James Donahue(L2, HOU)
44 Gary Dao(L2, FLO)
42 Thomas Barton(L2, ATL)
42 David Fraga(L1, TB)
42 Rex Banks(L2, MON)
2008 Combined League Leaders
TOP 5 in BATTING AVG :
.368 Javier Longoria(L1, NY)
.356 Lawrence Inman(L2, PHI)
.338 Higinio Rodriguez(L2, HOU)
.332 Alvin Santana(L2, C()
.332 Kurt Mondy(L1, TOR)
TOP 5 in HOMERUNS :
44 Kenneth Gambill(L2, MON)
39 Higinio Rodriguez(L2, HOU)
37 Lawrence Cashwell(L1, CLE)
37 Claudio Vazquez(L1, NY)
37 Sean Mendell(L1, DET)
TOP 5 in RBI :
123 Higinio Rodriguez(L2, HOU)
119 Wenceslao Alfaro(L2, C()
114 Kurt Mondy(L1, TOR)
113 Lawrence Cashwell(L1, CLE)
113 Richard Exum(L2, HOU)
TOP 5 in ERA :
2.34 Edward Derouen(L2, FLO)
2.95 Jody Moore(L2, ATL)
2.98 Francisco Macias(L2, HOU)
3.04 Kinjirou Amane(L1, TOR)
3.10 Raul Jimenez(L1, C()
TOP 5 in WINS :
19 Chad Koepp(L1, NY)
18 Jody Moore(L2, ATL)
18 Eijirou Niou(L1, TOR)
18 Edward Derouen(L2, FLO)
18 Damian Schenk(L2, C()
TOP 5 in SAVES :
40 James Donahue(L2, PHI)
38 Fernando Guzman(L1, DET)
38 Gary Dao(L2, FLO)
37 Rex Banks(L2, MON)
37 Dale Lumsden(L1, C()
2009 Combined League Leaders
TOP 5 in BATTING AVG :
.352 Tommy Veach(L2, CIN)
.347 Jason Kidwell(L1, BAL)
.345 Lawrence Inman(L2, PHI)
.335 Jim Hibbler(L2, FLO)
.332 Terry Eddings(L2, PHI)
TOP 5 in HOMERUNS :
46 Lawrence Inman(L2, PHI)
37 Benito Tedesco(L1, DET)
36 Angel Varela(L2, HOU)
36 Luis Quiņones(L1, BAL)
34 Carlo Carreras(L1, CLE)
TOP 5 in RBI :
133 Lawrence Inman(L2, PHI)
116 Kurt Mondy(L1, TOR)
115 Claudio Vazquez(L1, NY)
115 Higinio Rodriguez(L2, HOU)
114 Maximo Aleman(L1, NY)
TOP 5 in ERA :
2.59 Raul Fajardo(L2, HOU)
2.73 Kenneth Agar(L2, HOU)
2.79 Jody Moore(L2, ATL)
2.82 Edward Derouen(L2, FLO)
2.84 Kinjirou Amane(L1, TOR)
TOP 5 in WINS :
21 Herschel Gothard(L1, DET)
17 Kenneth Agar(L2, HOU)
17 Sergio Diaz(L2, PHI)
16 Carl Chaudhry(L1, DET)
16 Richard Teitelbaum(L1, TOR)
TOP 5 in SAVES :
40 Spencer King(L1, NY)
38 Thomas Barton(L2, ATL)
37 Eddie Yu(L2, FLO)
36 James Donahue(L2, PHI)
32 Adrian Cornejo(L1, TOR)
2010 Combined League Leaders
TOP 5 in BATTING AVG :
.338 Julian Ruiz(L2, FLO)
.334 Richard Exum(L2, HOU)
.334 Domingo Cabrera(L2, ATL)
.332 Kenneth Gambill(L2, MON)
.330 Michael Skeen(L1, TOR)
TOP 5 in HOMERUNS :
56 Dennis Behling(L1, TOR)
55 Lawrence Inman(L2, PHI)
48 William Enciso(L1, CLE)
41 Thomas Hazelwood(L2, NY)
TOP 5 in RBI :
135 Dennis Behling(L1, TOR)
128 Kenneth Gambill(L2, MON)
125 Michael Skeen(L1, TOR)
122 Mark Kakuzo(L2, C()
122 Thomas Hazelwood(L2, NY)
TOP 5 in ERA :
2.20 Raul Jimenez(L1, C()
2.58 Donald Argueta(L2, ATL)
2.93 Herschel Gothard(L1, DET)
3.19 Kinjirou Amane(L1, TOR)
3.25 Ernie Owens(L2, ATL)
TOP 5 in WINS :
22 Chad Koepp(L1, NY)
17 Raul Jimenez(L1, C()
17 Virgil Stanfield(L1, BAL)
17 Eijirou Niou(L2, CIN)
17 Keith Tanaka(L2, PHI)
TOP 5 in SAVES :
42 Spencer King(L1, NY)
42 Thomas Barton(L2, ATL)
40 Kenneth North(L2, CIN)
38 Bill Hatch(L1, C()
38 Gary Espinal(L2, HOU)
2011 Combined League Leaders
TOP 5 in BATTING AVG :
.369 Terry Eddings(L2, PHI)
.363 Clifford Hasty(L1, NY)
.353 Wenceslao Alfaro(L2, C()
.347 Ted Cornell(L1, BOS)
.345 Jason Kidwell(L1, BAL)
TOP 5 in HOMERUNS :
46 Benito Tedesco(L1, DET)
43 William Enciso(L1, CLE)
42 Dennis Behling(L1, TOR)
40 Wenceslao Alfaro(L2, C()
TOP 5 in RBI :
139 William Enciso(L1, CLE)
126 Wenceslao Alfaro(L2, C()
126 Terry Eddings(L2, PHI)
124 Angel Varela(L2, HOU)
122 Clifford Hasty(L1, NY)
TOP 5 in ERA :
1.48 Jody Moore(L2, ATL)
2.50 Francisco Macias(L2, HOU)
2.55 Edward Derouen(L2, FLO)
2.67 Ernie Owens(L2, ATL)
2.76 Rodrigo Tejeda(L2, FLO)
TOP 5 in WINS :
21 Jody Moore(L2, ATL)
19 John Bennett(L1, NY)
18 Patrick Vincent(L1, CLE)
17 Edward Derouen(L2, FLO)
17 Chad Koepp(L1, NY)
TOP 5 in SAVES :
43 Spencer King(L1, NY)
43 James Donahue(L2, PHI)
39 Carl Frigo(L1, DET)
37 Dale Lumsden(L2, MON)
37 Gary Espinal(L2, HOU)
2012 Combined League Leaders
TOP 5 in BATTING AVG :
.351 Errol Doyle(L2, PHI)
.328 Kenneth Gambill(L2, MON)
.327 George Jones(L2, CIN)
.325 Mervin Scholten(L2, CIN)
.325 Tyrell Leveille(L1, C()
TOP 5 in HOMERUNS :
40 Michael Skeen(L2, HOU)
38 William Enciso(L1, CLE)
37 Kenneth Gambill(L2, MON)
37 Luis Quiņones(L1, BAL)
36 Dennis Behling(L1, TOR)
TOP 5 in RBI :
122 Michael Skeen(L2, HOU)
122 Pedro Alustiza(L1, C()
121 William Enciso(L1, CLE)
116 Raymond Balderas(L1, C()
114 Luis Quiņones(L1, BAL)
TOP 5 in ERA :
1.86 Raul Jimenez(L1, C()
2.37 Clarence Flanagan(L2, ATL)
2.45 John Goudeau(L1, BAL)
2.54 Richard Teitelbaum(L1, TOR)
2.60 Robert Konieczny(L1, BOS)
TOP 5 in WINS :
22 Keith Tanaka(L2, PHI)
21 Sergio Diaz(L2, PHI)
19 Benny Palacios(L2, C()
18 John Goudeau(L1, BAL)
18 Raul Jimenez(L1, C()
TOP 5 in SAVES :
40 James Donahue(L2, PHI)
38 Carl Frigo(L1, DET)
37 Gary Espinal(L2, HOU)
37 William Pereyra(L1, BOS)
33 David Merwin(L2, FLO)
2013 Combined League Leaders
TOP 5 in BATTING AVG :
.356 Terry Eddings(L2, C()
.350 Willie Poulson(L1, C()
.345 Kenneth Gambill(L1, NY)
.338 John Brown(L2, PHI)
.337 George Jones(L2, CIN)
TOP 5 in HOMERUNS :
55 Benito Tedesco(L2, NY)
49 Michael Skeen(L2, HOU)
49 Lawrence Inman(L2, PHI)
46 Dennis Behling(L1, TOR)
46 William Enciso(L1, DET)
TOP 5 in RBI :
128 Ken Novick(L1, CLE)
125 Michael Skeen(L2, HOU)
121 Benito Tedesco(L2, NY)
120 John Brown(L2, PHI)
120 Serafin Medina(L2, CIN)
TOP 5 in ERA :
1.83 Sergio Diaz(L2, PHI)
2.05 Raul Jimenez(L1, NY)
2.10 Robert Konieczny(L1, BOS)
2.53 Keith Tanaka(L2, PHI)
2.57 Jody Moore(L1, CLE)
TOP 5 in WINS :
23 Robert Konieczny(L1, BOS)
22 Raul Jimenez(L1, NY)
21 Keith Tanaka(L2, PHI)
19 Teo Cardenas(L1, BAL)
18 Sergio Diaz(L2, PHI)
TOP 5 in SAVES :
50 James Donahue(L2, PHI)
45 Joseph Aube(L1, BAL)
42 William Wilds(L1, NY)
40 Andrew Blunt(L1, CLE)
35 Kenneth McKnight(L1, BOS)
2014 Combined League Leaders
TOP 5 in BATTING AVG :
.342 John Brown(L2, PHI)
.342 Gilbert Guill(L1, CLE)
.337 Samuel Engelhardt(L2, MON)
.335 Bill Delima(L1, TOR)
.334 Clifford Hasty(L1, C()
TOP 5 in HOMERUNS :
49 Dennis Behling(L1, TOR)
46 Danny Sobel(L1, BOS)
45 John Brown(L2, PHI)
45 Benito Tedesco(L2, NY)
38 David Halcomb(L2, NY)
TOP 5 in RBI :
146 Dennis Behling(L1, TOR)
141 John Brown(L2, PHI)
131 Danny Sobel(L1, BOS)
131 Benito Tedesco(L2, NY)
131 David Halcomb(L2, NY)
TOP 5 in ERA :
2.10 Walter Tanner(L2, MON)
2.20 Keith Tanaka(L2, C()
2.24 Sergio Diaz(L2, PHI)
2.53 Jody Moore(L1, CLE)
2.69 Eijirou Niou(L2, CIN)
TOP 5 in WINS :
22 Jody Moore(L1, CLE)
20 Clarence Flanagan(L2, NY)
19 Robert Konieczny(L1, BOS)
19 Richard Teitelbaum(L1, TOR)
18 Sergio Diaz(L2, PHI)
TOP 5 in SAVES :
48 Ahmad Caudell(L2, C()
39 William Wilds(L1, NY)
38 Wilson Rodriguez(L2, NY)
37 Albert Barco(L1, TOR)
36 Kenneth McKnight(L1, BOS)
2015 Combined League Leaders
TOP 5 in BATTING AVG :
.369 John Brown(L2, PHI)
.350 Danny Sobel(L1, BOS)
.340 Bill Delima(L1, TOR)
.339 Dennis Behling(L1, TOR)
.339 George Jones(L2, CIN)
TOP 5 in HOMERUNS :
58 John Brown(L2, PHI)
56 Danny Sobel(L1, BOS)
47 Fredrick Borowski(L2, NY)
47 Michael Skeen(L2, HOU)
45 Benito Tedesco(L2, NY)
TOP 5 in RBI :
154 John Brown(L2, PHI)
152 Danny Sobel(L1, BOS)
127 Dennis Behling(L1, TOR)
124 Ted Cornell(L1, BOS)
124 Michael Skeen(L2, HOU)
TOP 5 in ERA :
1.53 Sergio Diaz(L2, PHI)
2.10 Jody Moore(L1, CLE)
2.29 Robert Konieczny(L1, BOS)
2.61 Benny Donley(L1, BAL)
2.79 Keith Tanaka(L2, C()
TOP 5 in WINS :
24 Sergio Diaz(L2, PHI)
20 Benjamin Mullin(L1, CLE)
19 Jody Moore(L1, CLE)
19 Robert Konieczny(L1, BOS)
19 Luis Osuna(L2, PHI)
TOP 5 in SAVES :
46 Jose Padilla(L2, HOU)
44 Wayne Eckman(L2, PHI)
42 Kenneth McKnight(L1, BOS)
40 William Wilds(L1, NY)
40 Andrew Blunt(L1, CLE)
2016 Combined League Leaders
TOP 5 in BATTING AVG :
.378 John Brown(L2, PHI)
.344 George Jones(L2, CIN)
.340 Samuel Engelhardt(L2, MON)
.339 Danny Sobel(L1, BOS)
.334 Clifford Hasty(L1, C()
TOP 5 in HOMERUNS :
49 William Enciso(L1, DET)
48 John Brown(L2, PHI)
47 Danny Sobel(L1, BOS)
45 Michael Skeen(L2, HOU)
44 David Halcomb(L2, NY)
TOP 5 in RBI :
149 Danny Sobel(L1, BOS)
141 Bill Delima(L1, TOR)
133 Ted Cornell(L1, BOS)
133 Elder Ibarra(L2, NY)
132 Paul Mohler(L2, C()
TOP 5 in ERA :
1.62 Robert Konieczny(L1, BOS)
2.49 Jody Moore(L1, CLE)
2.54 Luis Osuna(L2, PHI)
2.60 Sergio Diaz(L2, PHI)
2.88 Jermaine Andujar(L2, FLO)
TOP 5 in WINS :
21 Robert Konieczny(L1, BOS)
20 Benjamin Mullin(L1, CLE)
19 Jody Moore(L1, CLE)
19 Luis Osuna(L2, PHI)
18 Sergio Diaz(L2, PHI)
TOP 5 in SAVES :
40 Joseph Aube(L1, BAL)
39 Wayne Eckman(L2, PHI)
39 John Frier(L1, C()
39 Ahmad Caudell(L2, C()
36 Carl Frigo(L1, DET)
2017 Combined League Leaders
TOP 5 in BATTING AVG :
.350 Errol Doyle(L2, PHI)
.350 George Jones(L2, CIN)
.345 Tommy Veach(L2, CIN)
.345 Benito Tedesco(L2, CIN)
.343 Bill Delima(L2, NY)
TOP 5 in HOMERUNS :
59 Danny Sobel(L1, BOS)
55 John Brown(L2, PHI)
48 Lawrence Inman(L2, PHI)
43 David Halcomb(L2, NY)
43 Benito Tedesco(L2, CIN)
TOP 5 in RBI :
153 Danny Sobel(L1, BOS)
145 Elder Ibarra(L2, NY)
145 Benito Tedesco(L2, CIN)
134 Tyrell Leveille(L1, C()
130 John Brown(L2, PHI)
TOP 5 in ERA :
2.05 Robert Konieczny(L1, BOS)
2.43 Jody Moore(L1, CLE)
2.64 Steven Townsel(L1, C()
2.77 Teo Cardenas(L1, BAL)
2.96 Darrell Yarger(L2, NY)
TOP 5 in WINS :
20 Darrell Yarger(L2, NY)
19 Keith Tanaka(L2, C()
18 Charles Wright(L2, NY)
18 Teo Cardenas(L1, BAL)
17 Steven Townsel(L1, C()
TOP 5 in SAVES :
39 Mike Milliron(L2, CIN)
38 Joseph Aube(L1, BAL)
37 Kenneth McKnight(L1, BOS)
36 Edward Westerberg(L2, MON)
35 Bartolo Moreno(L1, TB)
2018 Combined League Leaders
TOP 5 in BATTING AVG :
.391 David Halcomb(L2, NY)
.356 John Brown(L2, PHI)
.343 Danny Sobel(L1, BOS)
.338 Edward Esquivel(L2, C()
.330 George Jones(L2, CIN)
TOP 5 in HOMERUNS :
74 John Brown(L2, PHI)
56 Danny Sobel(L1, BOS)
53 Fredrick Borowski(L2, NY)
47 Dennis Behling(L1, TOR)
45 William Enciso(L1, DET)
TOP 5 in RBI :
162 John Brown(L2, PHI)
149 Danny Sobel(L1, BOS)
132 Micheal Delk(L1, BOS)
127 Fredrick Borowski(L2, NY)
126 Dennis Behling(L1, TOR)
TOP 5 in ERA :
2.08 Jody Moore(L1, CLE)
2.70 Robert Konieczny(L1, BOS)
2.74 Teo Cardenas(L1, BAL)
2.84 Keith Tanaka(L2, C()
3.03 Darrell Yarger(L2, NY)
TOP 5 in WINS :
21 Darrell Yarger(L2, NY)
20 Henry Mundell(L2, NY)
19 Walter Tanner(L2, MON)
19 Pa-shingu Yasutake(L1, BAL)
18 Jody Moore(L1, CLE)
TOP 5 in SAVES :
46 Robert Peņa(L2, FLO)
40 Joseph Aube(L1, BAL)
36 Andrew Blunt(L1, C()
36 Jose Huertas(L2, HOU)
34 Albert Barco(L1, TOR)
2019 Combined League Leaders
TOP 5 in BATTING AVG :
.355 Freddie Curet(L1, DET)
.353 George Jones(L2, PHI)
.344 Danny Sobel(L1, BOS)
.339 Gines Godinez(L2, MON)
.337 Edward Esquivel(L2, FLO)
TOP 5 in HOMERUNS :
55 John Brown(L2, PHI)
49 Jesse Ulibarri(L2, FLO)
48 Danny Sobel(L1, BOS)
44 Benito Tedesco(L2, CIN)
41 Bill Delima(L2, NY)
TOP 5 in RBI :
150 Jesse Ulibarri(L2, FLO)
148 Bill Delima(L2, NY)
145 William Towell(L2, NY)
144 Freddie Curet(L1, DET)
142 Danny Sobel(L1, BOS)
TOP 5 in ERA :
2.39 Jody Moore(L1, CLE)
2.50 Darrell Yarger(L1, TOR)
2.72 Teo Cardenas(L1, BAL)
2.76 Robert Konieczny(L1, NY)
2.79 Reggie Soto(L2, MON)
TOP 5 in WINS :
17 Jason Almanza(L2, PHI)
17 Henry Mundell(L2, NY)
16 Christopher Rosamond(L1, CLE)
16 Jody Moore(L1, CLE)
16 Bill McCoy(L1, TOR)
TOP 5 in SAVES :
39 Pedro Aleman(L2, CIN)
38 Kenneth Bealer(L1, DET)
34 Joseph Aube(L1, BAL)
34 Edward Westerberg(L2, MON)
33 Jose Huertas(L2, HOU)
2020 Combined League Leaders
TOP 5 in BATTING AVG :
.342 Francis Moore(L1, BAL)
.341 Kenny Follmer(L1, DET)
.341 Tyrell Leveille(L1, C()
.339 Nicholas Callahan(L1, C()
.336 David Johnson(L1, TB)
TOP 5 in HOMERUNS :
57 John Brown(L2, PHI)
45 Jesse Ulibarri(L2, FLO)
45 Tyrell Leveille(L1, C()
44 Danny Sobel(L1, BOS)
42 Alvin Gonzalez(L1, TOR)
TOP 5 in RBI :
141 Tyrell Leveille(L1, C()
136 John Brown(L2, PHI)
132 David Johnson(L1, TB)
128 Jesse Ulibarri(L2, FLO)
128 Danny Sobel(L1, BOS)
TOP 5 in ERA :
2.32 Jody Moore(L1, CLE)
2.80 Darrell Yarger(L1, TOR)
2.95 Ezequiel Caballero(L2, NY)
2.96 Reggie Soto(L2, MON)
3.19 James Blevins(L2, ATL)
TOP 5 in WINS :
23 Eddie Miller(L2, NY)
20 Sergio Diaz(L1, DET)
20 Reggie Soto(L2, MON)
19 Ezequiel Caballero(L2, NY)
18 Dave Prado(L2, C()
TOP 5 in SAVES :
45 Eddie Miramontes(L2, NY)
44 Pedro Aleman(L2, CIN)
39 Kenneth Bealer(L1, DET)
38 Jose Huertas(L2, HOU)
37 Sergio Carrasquillo(L1, CLE)
2021 Combined League Leaders
TOP 5 in BATTING AVG :
.384 John Brown(L2, PHI)
.349 Kenny Follmer(L1, DET)
.343 Danny Sobel(L1, BOS)
.342 Gines Godinez(L1, DET)
.341 Jose Salas(L2, C()
TOP 5 in HOMERUNS :
87 John Brown(L2, PHI)
58 Danny Sobel(L1, BOS)
45 Jesse Ulibarri(L2, FLO)
43 Kenny Follmer(L1, DET)
42 Pedro Alustiza(L2, ATL)
TOP 5 in RBI :
197 John Brown(L2, PHI)
149 Kenny Follmer(L1, DET)
142 Pedro Alustiza(L2, ATL)
136 Danny Sobel(L1, BOS)
135 Jesse Ulibarri(L2, FLO)
TOP 5 in ERA :
2.47 Jody Moore(L1, CLE)
2.77 Christopher Avilla(L2, PHI)
3.10 Jason Almanza(L2, PHI)
3.14 Mo-ri Masaharu(L2, CIN)
3.19 Otis Nedd(L2, C()
TOP 5 in WINS :
23 Jody Moore(L1, CLE)
21 Teo Cardenas(L1, BAL)
19 Sergio Diaz(L1, DET)
17 James Blevins(L2, ATL)
16 Stephen Quinney(L1, DET)
TOP 5 in SAVES :
43 Kenneth Bealer(L1, DET)
40 Amadeo Hernandez(L2, ATL)
39 Pedro Aleman(L2, CIN)
38 Eddie Miramontes(L2, NY)
37 Robert Peņa(L2, FLO)
2022 Combined League Leaders
TOP 5 in BATTING AVG :
.365 George Jones(L2, PHI)
.352 Danny Sobel(L1, BOS)
.332 Jesse Ulibarri(L2, FLO)
.332 Melchor Mayorga(L1, DET)
.325 Cristian Rivera(L2, ATL)
TOP 5 in HOMERUNS :
56 Danny Sobel(L1, BOS)
46 Alvin Gonzalez(L1, CLE)
45 John Brown(L2, PHI)
41 Samuel Engelhardt(L1, BOS)
41 Jose Salas(L2, C()
TOP 5 in RBI :
154 Samuel Engelhardt(L1, BOS)
146 Melchor Mayorga(L1, DET)
144 Danny Sobel(L1, BOS)
131 Alvin Gonzalez(L1, CLE)
129 Tomas Frias(L1, TOR)
TOP 5 in ERA :
2.58 Jody Moore(L1, CLE)
2.65 Avery Donlon(L2, NY)
2.76 Andrew Wait(L2, HOU)
2.94 David Manzano(L1, BAL)
3.02 Mo-ri Masaharu(L2, CIN)
TOP 5 in WINS :
19 Jody Moore(L1, CLE)
19 James Blevins(L2, ATL)
19 Mo-ri Masaharu(L2, CIN)
18 Benny Donley(L2, FLO)
17 Raul Fajardo(L1, TOR)
TOP 5 in SAVES :
41 Robert Peņa(L2, FLO)
40 Jack Doll(L1, NY)
39 Eddie Miramontes(L2, NY)
38 Paul Whaley(L1, CLE)
37 Pedro Aleman(L2, CIN)
2023 Combined League Leaders
TOP 5 in BATTING AVG :
.334 Melchor Mayorga(L1, DET)
.332 Baldo Martinez(L1, NY)
.332 Samuel Engelhardt(L1, BOS)
.328 Rene Burgan(L1, BOS)
.327 Cristopher Stillman(L2, FLO)
TOP 5 in HOMERUNS :
50 Danny Sobel(L1, BOS)
48 Bill Delima(L2, FLO)
45 Melchor Mayorga(L1, DET)
39 Dan Murrieta(L1, C()
39 Samuel Engelhardt(L1, BOS)
TOP 5 in RBI :
140 Samuel Engelhardt(L1, BOS)
134 Micheal Delk(L1, BOS)
132 Bill Delima(L2, FLO)
128 Melchor Mayorga(L1, DET)
127 William Towell(L1, CLE)
TOP 5 in ERA :
2.67 Gregory Mundy(L2, ATL)
2.73 David Shigenaga(L2, PHI)
2.81 Sergio Diaz(L2, PHI)
2.92 Avery Donlon(L2, NY)
3.00 Nathanael Nottingham(L2, NY)
TOP 5 in WINS :
20 Benny Donley(L2, FLO)
20 David Shigenaga(L2, PHI)
20 Benjamin Gallego(L2, FLO)
18 Arthur Sturtz(L1, TB)
18 Stephen Quinney(L1, DET)
TOP 5 in SAVES :
44 Kenneth Bealer(L1, DET)
41 Pedro Aleman(L2, CIN)
41 Robert Peņa(L2, FLO)
36 Gonzalo Francois(L1, TB)
36 Eddie Miramontes(L2, NY)
2024 Combined League Leaders
TOP 5 in BATTING AVG :
.344 Dan Murrieta(L1, C()
.341 Cristopher Stillman(L2, MON)
.338 Danny Sobel(L1, BOS)
.337 Alvin Gonzalez(L1, CLE)
.334 Bill Delima(L2, FLO)
TOP 5 in HOMERUNS :
56 Melchor Mayorga(L1, DET)
50 Dan Murrieta(L1, C()
49 Danny Sobel(L1, BOS)
46 Kenny Follmer(L1, TB)
45 Bill Delima(L2, FLO)
TOP 5 in RBI :
150 Melchor Mayorga(L1, DET)
146 Jesse Ulibarri(L2, FLO)
146 Danny Sobel(L1, BOS)
144 Kenny Follmer(L1, TB)
140 Dan Murrieta(L1, C()
TOP 5 in ERA :
2.58 Mo-ri Masaharu(L2, CIN)
2.86 Jody Moore(L1, CLE)
2.90 Celes Villegas(L2, HOU)
3.09 Teo Cardenas(L2, CIN)
3.14 Nathanael Nottingham(L2, NY)
TOP 5 in WINS :
24 Jody Moore(L1, CLE)
18 Darrell Yarger(L1, TOR)
17 Mo-ri Masaharu(L2, CIN)
17 David Shigenaga(L2, PHI)
17 Benjamin Gallego(L2, FLO)
TOP 5 in SAVES :
48 Paul Whaley(L1, CLE)
47 Johnnie Boerger(L2, FLO)
44 Pedro Aleman(L2, PHI)
38 Gonzalo Francois(L1, TB)
37 Eddie Miramontes(L2, NY)
2025 Combined League Leaders
TOP 5 in BATTING AVG :
.401 Baldo Martinez(L1, NY)
.367 Kenny Follmer(L1, TB)
.341 Danny Sobel(L2, HOU)
.338 Manny Perez(L1, TB)
.337 Dan Murrieta(L1, C()
TOP 5 in HOMERUNS :
44 Jesse Ulibarri(L2, FLO)
43 Kenny Follmer(L1, TB)
40 Dan Murrieta(L1, C()
38 Pedro Romero(L2, PHI)
37 Danny Sobel(L2, HOU)
TOP 5 in RBI :
143 Kenny Follmer(L1, TB)
130 Alvin Gonzalez(L1, CLE)
129 Jesse Ulibarri(L2, FLO)
128 Frank Stone(L1, C()
128 William Towell(L1, TB)
TOP 5 in ERA :
2.16 Bill McCoy(L2, HOU)
2.69 Gregory Mundy(L2, ATL)
3.03 Teo Cardenas(L2, CIN)
3.20 David Shigenaga(L2, PHI)
3.28 Darrell Yarger(L1, C()
TOP 5 in WINS :
19 Bill McCoy(L2, HOU)
19 Pa-shingu Yasutake(L1, TB)
19 Palmer Sauceda(L1, C()
18 Kenton Rigsby(L1, DET)
18 Gregory Mundy(L2, ATL)
TOP 5 in SAVES :
43 Kraig Duca(L2, HOU)
41 Domingo Mendoza(L2, CIN)
39 Paul Whaley(L1, CLE)
34 Eddie Miramontes(L2, NY)
32 Floyd Cole(L1, BAL)
2026 Combined League Leaders
TOP 5 in BATTING AVG :
.357 Kenny Follmer(L2, FLO)
.348 Manny Perez(L1, TB)
.347 Roscoe Viles(L2, NY)
.343 Kouichirou Shumkichi(L2, CIN)
.340 William Ungar(L2, HOU)
TOP 5 in HOMERUNS :
49 Manny Perez(L1, TB)
44 Jesse Ulibarri(L2, FLO)
42 Kenny Follmer(L2, FLO)
42 Melchor Mayorga(L2, ATL)
41 Bill Delima(L2, FLO)
TOP 5 in RBI :
141 Jesse Ulibarri(L2, FLO)
132 Kenny Follmer(L2, FLO)
130 Manny Perez(L1, TB)
126 Gines Godinez(L1, NY)
125 Pablo Rodriguez(L1, TB)
TOP 5 in ERA :
2.54 Ivan Feuerstein(L2, PHI)
2.70 Ralph Cestero(L2, FLO)
2.93 Leonard Rogers(L2, MON)
2.99 Pa-shingu Yasutake(L1, TB)
3.19 Manny Malave(L2, FLO)
TOP 5 in WINS :
19 Arthur Sturtz(L1, TB)
18 John Maultsby(L1, CLE)
18 Pa-shingu Yasutake(L1, TB)
18 David Manzano(L1, BAL)
17 Ivan Feuerstein(L2, PHI)
TOP 5 in SAVES :
44 Paul Whaley(L1, CLE)
41 Floyd Cole(L1, BAL)
41 Domingo Mendoza(L2, CIN)
38 Lindsey Rogue(L1, C()
37 Pedro Aleman(L2, PHI)
Old 04-19-2004, 04:00 PM   #295
Ben E Lou

Quote:
I see the rookie records issue hasn't bee fixed.
Ack! SOMEBODY compile this stuff! I forgot to mention that one to Markus.
Old 04-19-2004, 04:00 PM   #296
JHandley
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven
how the hell do you switch from full ratings to reduced ratings (ie no splits)? did they take this out?

I can't find it either and I didn't want this question to go unnoticed after all the stats SD is kicking out.
JHandley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 04:01 PM   #297
Ksyrup

Quote:
It was definitely a spike season. He had one season of 74, one of 87. No others >60.

In the 60+ year sim I have going, one guy was above and beyond everyone else in terms of HRs. In 60+ years, only 4 guys had hit more than 60 HRs in a season, and this one guy did it 5 times (79, 76, 74, 66, and 66). He ended up with 850 or so HRs, and the next on the list was around 750.
Old 04-19-2004, 04:02 PM   #298
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Galt
Have they toned down the SB's? With the MLB rosters I've been using, modern baseball seems to produce way too many SB's.
That depends on your view, actually. After all, it *does* say, "1980+." Up until the mid-90's it was unusual for the best guy in the majors to have <70 SB's. I did a quick check, and the average SB's of league leaders from 1980-2003 was in the lower 70's. So, if you *really* want it to be "1980+", then SB leaders should fluctuate from the high 50's to 130.
Old 04-19-2004, 04:03 PM   #299
Ben E Lou

Quote:
In the 60+ year sim I have going, one guy was above and beyond everyone else in terms of HRs. In 60+ years, only 4 guys had hit more than 60 HRs in a season, and this one guy did it 5 times (79, 76, 74, 66, and 66). He ended up with 850 or so HRs, and the next on the list was around 750.
This is probably *the* coolest thing about this version to me.
Old 04-19-2004, 04:04 PM   #300
John Galt
Pro Starter

Quote:
That depends on your view, actually. After all, it *does* say, "1980+." Up until the mid-90's it was unusual for the best guy in the majors to have <70 SB's. I did a quick check, and the average SB's of league leaders from 1980-2003 was in the lower 70's. So, if you *really* want it to be "1980+", then SB leaders should fluctuate from the high 50's to 130.

I actually wasn't worried about the top 1 or 2 players, but it seemed to me that were too many players in the 3-20 range with 40+ SB's. Admittedly, I haven't run too many seasons, but I felt like there were at least 20 players a year with 35+ SB's (and often many more).