Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-11-2005, 11:01 AM   #251
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup
Interesting to know about birth control pills. The only real disadvantage I can ever recall my wife mentioning was that it increases the chances of developing varicose veins.

They started making my g/f ill about 4 years ago.... every day she would get ill for a few hours after taking them.. at that point she had been taking them for about 5 years...

her doctor told her this is not all that abnormal..

she got put on a shot that she has to take every 3 months and it completely eliminates menstration (sp?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 06:22 PM   #252
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I've seen quite a few patients that have had depression that appeared to be caused by birth control pills. Often different women respond better to different combinations of estrogen/progesterone. It's certainly worth having her talk to her OB/GYN or PCP about.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 09:59 PM   #253
Loren
High School JV

BOOO birth control....
regarding this "relationship thread"...DUDE stop looking for any excuse to blame her not wanting to BE in a "relationship" with you....i GET that you care for her, but you're overdoing it, and YES you CAN overcare for someone....TRUST ME(i think Cringe still has that 94' restraining order out on me )....you mentioned how this is the one problem you've had, umm its NOT man...you admit you NEVER communicated about the relationship and umm she didnt even invite you to that last trip she took with her friends, thats pretty damn SAD..you're being the clingy one in this thing and umm that's OUR jobs as girls..so yeah, if she aint all up in your ass all the time whining about how YOU're spending too much time with YOUR friends and family and how you TWO dont do enough things TOGETHER or how YOU spend too much time online playing and discussing some simulated sports game, then she aint in all into you....she aint THAT depressed if she's still going off having a good time without you..no offense but yeah, overcare about yourself not her for a while...ANDD you've been able to score some extra time without her flat out dumping you, use it wisely and be the DUMPER not the dumPEE man..if we're all wrong and she really wants you afterall, she KNOWS where you are..and DONT try to stay FREINDS with her after a breakup, you'll go crazy
Old 07-11-2005, 10:52 PM   #254
Suicane75
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loren
BOOO birth control....
regarding this "relationship thread"...DUDE stop looking for any excuse to blame her not wanting to BE in a "relationship" with you....i GET that you care for her, but you're overdoing it, and YES you CAN overcare for someone....TRUST ME(i think Cringe still has that 94' restraining order out on me )....you mentioned how this is the one problem you've had, umm its NOT man...you admit you NEVER communicated about the relationship and umm she didnt even invite you to that last trip she took with her friends, thats pretty damn SAD..you're being the clingy one in this thing and umm that's OUR jobs as girls..so yeah, if she aint all up in your ass all the time whining about how YOU're spending too much time with YOUR friends and family and how you TWO dont do enough things TOGETHER or how YOU spend too much time online playing and discussing some simulated sports game, then she aint in all into you....she aint THAT depressed if she's still going off having a good time without you..no offense but yeah, overcare about yourself not her for a while...ANDD you've been able to score some extra time without her flat out dumping you, use it wisely and be the DUMPER not the dumPEE man..if we're all wrong and she really wants you afterall, she KNOWS where you are..and DONT try to stay FREINDS with her after a breakup, you'll go crazy

I love you, and I mean in a toe sucking way, the full shabang.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 07:24 AM   #255
RendeR
Coordinator

This thread has been depressing, hilarious and insightful....though not very cocky and funny...

Loren, I think your post is both blunt and downright arousing at the same time, how does that work?

Last edited by RendeR : 07-22-2005 at 07:24 AM.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 07:43 AM   #256
Flasch186
Coordinator

am I evil in that I read this entire thread with a smirk on my face? I feel like Im standing beside the road watching a car crash and I havnt run over to see if anyone needs help but I swear I see someone still strapped in their chair upside down.....do I smell gasoline? I wonder if he/she will be able to get out although theyre not moving....Ill bet theyre unconcious. Now Im not completely evil....I have my cell phone out and 911 is dialed in on the screen...I just havnt hit send yet.

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 08:48 AM   #257
Adamski47
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasch186
the fact that you were excluded from the "group" is a problem to begin with. The key, I have found, to relationships (or at least one of them) is to make sure he/she melds well with the "group". If they don't its sayonara.

Anyways, unfortunately in cases like this I have found that the harder you fight for her the more content she'll be that she let you go. the best thing you could do to reach the ending you desire, which is either to have her be gone, if it truly wasn't meant to be or have her want you back, if thats truly what was meant to be is to...move on quickly without her, have a blast in life with yourself and others and then you kill both birds. She'll either see what she's missing, miss you and want you back (which puts the ball in your court) or, worst case scenario, you've had a ball regardless.

Still reading but this is dead-on good advice.
Adamski47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 08:54 AM   #258
Adamski47
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgfan
Whatever you do, avoid the temptation you've already hinted at to try and hang on to her for dear life. It won't do you any good - even if she stays, she'll most likely be doing so out of pity and guilt, which will only work for a little while, and it will make you look less attractive. Be strong.

More good advice. This is dead-on too. Amazing how similar these situations turn out to be in comparison to events in your own personal life.

Now I'm hooked, must read the rest after jogging.
Old 07-22-2005, 11:08 AM   #259
Adamski47
High School JV

I find it strange that after 2.5 hours of breakup talk on July 5th this never came up once (the depression). Give a girl a week and she'll come up with something.

Johnny,

I know I speak for a lot of people here and everywhere when I say "we've been there too" but listen to what these people are telling you. A lot of it makes sense. I'll stay out of it because I do not know the whole situation...(ok maybe not...) my .02 cents is that typically when a girl wants to "talk" or breakup the majority of the time it has something to do with, maybe not immediately, another man.

I hope you guys can work something out but either way, it is not the end of the world. You were fine before you met her, don't forget that.

Good luck.