Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-02-2020, 12:26 PM   #29001
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
It will be "cold like symptoms" even as they rush him to the hospital for a "physical."

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

planned physical of course
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 12:31 PM   #29002
miami_fan
Coordinator

If he is re-elected, they should probably create an app that will allows to translate whatever language he is speaking to English that we can understand. It is a struggle to always have to wait for the translation of his statements.
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 12:37 PM   #29003
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Fox News paid Kimberly Guilfoyle’s assistant $4M after sexual misconduct claims: report

Repulsa being repulsive

Quote:
According to the article, Guilfoyle sexually harassed the female assistant by creating a hostile work environment, which included making her work at Guilfoyle’s apartment, where she would sometimes be naked.

The New Yorker also alleged that Guilfoyle frequently showed the assistant lewd images of men, some of whom she had sexual relations with, and photos that fans would send her.

“Kim was kind of like one of the guys, the way they used to operate,” a former colleague told The New Yorker. Another former co-worker of Guilfoyle’s recalled, “It was always about sex and guys with her. She didn’t hide it — she’d almost flaunt it. She probably wasn’t aware of others’ feelings. It was a different time.”

Last edited by stevew : 10-02-2020 at 12:38 PM.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 12:43 PM   #29004
miami_fan
Coordinator

Full credit to Fox News for allowing both men and women to create a hostile work environment.
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 12:47 PM   #29005
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by miami_fan View Post
Full credit to Fox News for allowing both men and women to create a hostile work environment.

Fair and balanced.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 12:47 PM   #29006
Atocep
Coordinator

I don't condone anyone wishing bad things for Trump and all, but it's going to be tiresome listening to and reading conservatives upset because assholes on the internet are saying bad things about a person that's made a living saying bad things about others.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 12:59 PM   #29007
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben E Lou View Post
Pence showed up in his place for a conference call at 12:15. Was the perfect chance for Trump to brag about how good he feels. Yeah, I’d bet he’s not feeling so hot.

Quote:
President Trump asked VP Pence to replace him on a 12:15 p.m. call on Covid-19 support for vulnerable seniors, a source familiar with the call tells
@NBCNews

May be a subject Trump wants to educate himself on right about now.
Old 10-02-2020, 12:59 PM   #29008
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
I don't condone anyone wishing bad things for Trump and all, but it's going to be tiresome listening to and reading conservatives upset because assholes on the internet are saying bad things about a person that's made a living saying bad things about others.

This, I hope he fully recover as compassion should be a basic tenet of being a decent human being, but if anybody opened himself up for the wrath of these that don't feel this way, he has.
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 01:11 PM   #29009
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post

It is already happening on my facebook feed. Mom of my daughters friend posting about how we are all humans, etc...

I really want to post the video of Trump mocking Hillary having pneumonia.
Old 10-02-2020, 01:16 PM   #29010
Jas_lov
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU 14 View Post
This, I hope he fully recover as compassion should be a basic tenet of being a decent human being, but if anybody opened himself up for the wrath of these that don't feel this way, he has.

I hope he gets better with little/no symptoms but I have no sympathy for him given all the misinformation he spews and how many people he's put in danger. And you know if it was Biden that tested positive and Trump negative Trump would already have a tweet out calling Biden weak and saying his mask didn't save him.
Jas_lov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 01:17 PM   #29011
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas_lov View Post
I hope he gets better with little/no symptoms but I have no sympathy for him given all the misinformation he spews and how many people he's put in danger. And you know if it was Biden that tested positive and Trump negative Trump would already have a tweet out calling Biden weak and saying his mask didn't save him.

also saying he clearly won't be fit to lead the nation because of the effects.
Old 10-02-2020, 01:18 PM   #29012
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 01:20 PM   #29013
Ksyrup

ND's president, who was at the SCOTUS announcement maskless, tested positive.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 10-02-2020, 01:33 PM   #29014
BillyMadison
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
It is already happening on my facebook feed. Mom of my daughters friend posting about how we are all humans, etc...

I really want to post the video of Trump mocking Hillary having pneumonia.

Please do it. Also when he mocked a disabled reporter.

Donald Trump Criticized for Mocking Disabled Reporter
BillyMadison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 01:35 PM   #29015
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyMadison View Post
Please do it. Also when he mocked a disabled reporter.

Donald Trump Criticized for Mocking Disabled Reporter

I did.

there was also a woman talking about how the hate is strong on "the other side." I told her I would be happy to point out some of the things people said about the death of RBG is she would like me to.
Old 10-02-2020, 01:37 PM   #29016
BillyMadison
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I did.

there was also a woman talking about how the hate is strong on "the other side." I told her I would be happy to point out some of the things people said about the death of RBG is she would like me to.

Or how about that quote of Trump hating on Biden's son who had a drug addiction just 2 days ago? Didn't see a lot of "the other side" condemning that hate. Or some of the things said about RBG. Or about Hilary and pneumonia. Or about white supremacists... etc. etc.

Last edited by BillyMadison : 10-02-2020 at 01:38 PM.
Old 10-02-2020, 01:41 PM   #29017
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:

I concur 100%, and trust me, I would love to slap him across his smug face, I just can't be a bigger dick than that by wishing anything on him worse than that. (I guess the joy of mellowing as I get older)
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 02:00 PM   #29018
Ryche
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
ND's president, who was at the SCOTUS announcement maskless, tested positive.

The video from the Supreme Court nomination looks like a potential super spreader event.
Old 10-02-2020, 02:01 PM   #29019
RainMaker
Hall Of Famer

I will never understand why Trump didn't push for more relief. The guy doesn't care a lick about the deficit. He could have called for $2000 a month per person and it would have made so many people happy. Like I genuinely think he would have a shot if he had been more aggressive with aid.
RainMaker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 02:04 PM   #29020
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryche View Post
The video from the Supreme Court nomination looks like a potential super spreader event.

Yep. Seeing that Senator Lee and ND president both tested positive for COVID and they were both there seems to indicate that event was a catalyst.

Apparently Barrett herself had COVID earlier this Summer, but quarantined until she got over it.
Old 10-02-2020, 02:05 PM   #29021
BillyMadison
High School Varsity

Best take I've seen so far...

Last edited by BillyMadison : 10-02-2020 at 02:06 PM.
Old 10-02-2020, 02:06 PM   #29022
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
I will never understand why Trump didn't push for more relief. The guy doesn't care a lick about the deficit. He could have called for $2000 a month per person and it would have made so many people happy. Like I genuinely think he would have a shot if he had been more aggressive with aid.

He's so personally vindictive that he let state and local aid get in the way of a massive re-election package.
Old 10-02-2020, 02:07 PM   #29023
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

ffs

Quote:
Official says masks will still not be mandatory at the White House, even after president tested positive for the virus. The official described facial coverings as “a personal choice,” despite overwhelming evidence that they help stop spread of virus.
Old 10-02-2020, 02:11 PM   #29024
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:

Because he is incompetent. And he is weak. And he is completely dependent on Congressional Republicans. They let him be the figurehead, but he couldn't figure out how to do the first thing without them.

They have/had an interest in keeping the economy hobbled in case Biden wins.

So, yeah, a President with some insight and sense would realize that he should try to stimulate the economy. And a President with some strength could have strong-armed enough Congressional Republicans to go along with him and worked with the Dems to pass a massive aid package.

All the competent people he fired or who resigned so he could replace them with ass-kissers? They would have been able to help him. They are long gone.

But he has no insight. And no sense. And no strength. So he doesn't get what would help him. And he probably does not even realize it.

Last edited by albionmoonlight : 10-02-2020 at 02:12 PM.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 02:30 PM   #29025
Ksyrup

Quote:

I'm taking a more practical approach to this. I hope he fully recovers, but I hope it is not quick with few symptoms. Not because I want him to suffer, but because I'm afraid he will absolutely use it as an example of what we all need to go through for "herd immunity" and that it's no big deal. This could actually create an even worse trajectory for Covid depending on how he handles it (based on how it handles him) and how his supporters react. If he's up and running in a week with nothing more than cold symptoms, you can expect an avalanche of "see we told you so" BS from Fox News and Trumpers.

The big GOP/Trump guy in our office is the only one who has tested positive so far. We all had to get tested. He went back over a week later and got a second test which came back negative and now he's claiming the first one was a false positive. I mean... that's not how it works. It's a snapshot in time. The first test might have been a false positive, but a negative test 7-10 days later does not invalidate the positive test. It just means you don't have it now. If you had 2 tests at the same time, one a positive and one a negative, then you might have a case that the positive was not correct. These people are just twisting themselves into pretzels trying to explain all of this away and avoid personal responsibility for their choices.
Old 10-02-2020, 02:38 PM   #29026
Kodos
Resident Alien

Yep. If he has a bad time with it but ultimately recovers, it might convince some folks to take the virus more seriously.
Old 10-02-2020, 02:40 PM   #29027
thesloppy
Pro Starter

I'm content hanging on to a little spite: I hope it beats his ass like a rented mule for a month straight & the long term effects prevent him from ever playing golf again.
Last edited by thesloppy : Today at 05:35 PM.

Last edited by thesloppy : 10-02-2020 at 02:41 PM.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 02:40 PM   #29028
Jas_lov
College Starter

Yeah, maybe a similar experience to Boris Johnson will change some behavior.
Jas_lov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 02:43 PM   #29029
RainMaker
Hall Of Famer

Funniest thing is all these bootlickers coming out to say Trump isn't fat. Must have riled him up listening to the news this morning and he is having a fit.

Also who fucking cares what happens to that sack of shit.
Old 10-02-2020, 02:46 PM   #29030
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Yeah, maybe a similar experience to Boris Johnson will change some behavior.

It seems like it changed his attitude a bit and it might be one of the better case scenarios

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 02:48 PM   #29031
BillyMadison
High School Varsity

Larry Kudlow just said sources tell him Trump has a "very moderate case." Which is stronger language than mild.

Let's not forget this:

Old 10-02-2020, 02:49 PM   #29032
BillyMadison
High School Varsity

Can we humor ourselves just for a moment and entertain this hypothetical thought: If Trump passes away, the RNC decides who runs against Biden. Lets say they forgo Pence for some reason. What alternative option presents the best chance for the Republicans to defeat Biden/Harris and win the Presidential election?

Who is the RNC's strongest choice?

My gut first instinct tells me Nikki Haley then maybe Tim Scott, but curious to hear others...
Old 10-02-2020, 02:50 PM   #29033
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

What the hell kind of word salad is "very moderate"?

Can I be pissed at the GOP for having 2 straight Presidents who butcher the English language?

SI

Old 10-02-2020, 02:50 PM   #29034
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Quote:
Official says masks will still not be mandatory at the White House, even after president tested positive for the virus. The official described facial coverings as “a personal choice,” despite overwhelming evidence that they help stop spread of virus.
At least we know that the President is well enough that he is still calling the shots.
Old 10-02-2020, 02:50 PM   #29035
RainMaker
Hall Of Famer

It would be Pence. Haley as VP makes sense although I can see them throw Ivanka in there too.
Old 10-02-2020, 02:50 PM   #29036
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

So interestingly, Biden's announcement that he did not have COVID led to a 300 point rise in 15 minutes in the Dow Jones Average.
Old 10-02-2020, 02:51 PM   #29037
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Can we humor ourselves just for a moment and entertain this hypothetical thought: If Trump passes away, the RNC decides who runs against Biden. Lets say they forgo Pence for some reason. What alternative option presents the best chance for the Republicans to defeat Biden/Harris and win the Presidential election?

Who is the RNC's strongest choice?

My gut first instinct tells me Nikki Haley then maybe Tim Scott, but curious to hear others...

Too many people have voted to change the ballots. They'll probably just go with it and say they'll choose the actual person afterwards, but Pence and Ivanka (or whatever) will be on the team to make that determination.
Old 10-02-2020, 02:53 PM   #29038
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Trump completing his 1st term at 78c on PredictIt. That number was 90c on Sunday, before the debate.

SI

Old 10-02-2020, 02:53 PM   #29039
BillyMadison
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
Too many people have voted to change the ballots. They'll probably just go with it and say they'll choose the actual person afterwards, but Pence and Ivanka (or whatever) will be on the team to make that determination.

Right but people will want to know who they are voting for, so the Republicans would have to say "vote for Trump/Pence on the Ballot but it really represents a ticket of XX/XX" I would think. I don't think it would fly for people/swing voters not knowing who they are getting.

Who for that XX/XX gets them closest to beating Biden/Harris?

Last edited by BillyMadison : 10-02-2020 at 02:55 PM.
Old 10-02-2020, 02:54 PM   #29040
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Wouldn't Pence push some NeverTrump conservatives back home, and cause some far left folks who were only voting for Biden because Trump, to go third party? (I hadn't thought about it until this moment, but I'd imagine that Pence v. Biden would move me to third party.)
Old 10-02-2020, 02:58 PM   #29041
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Right but people will want to know who they are voting for, so the Republicans would have to say "vote for Trump/Pence on the Ballot but it really represents a ticket of XX/XX" I would think. I don't think it would fly for people/swing voters not knowing who they are getting.

Who for that XX/XX gets them closest to beating Biden/Harris?

I think they'd rather have a let's honor Trump's memory by voting for him and let the actual person be named after, rather than naming, say, Pence/Haley and people being turned off that they didn't name Don Jr or something.
Old 10-02-2020, 02:59 PM   #29042
BillyMadison
High School Varsity

Quote:
Wouldn't Pence push some NeverTrump conservatives back home, and cause some far left folks who were only voting for Biden because Trump, to go third party? (I hadn't thought about it until this moment, but I'd imagine that Pence v. Biden would move me to third party.)

I can't imagine so. I feel like NeverTrumpers also includes Pence at this point as the argument is that he's been complicit to all of Trump's bad deeds the entire time.
Old 10-02-2020, 02:59 PM   #29043
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I seriously doubt it. Pence bought into Trumpism so hard that people would equate him with the administration.

Look at the Lincoln Project - they are going after Senators who have enabled Trump, like Lindsey Graham.

Last edited by ISiddiqui : 10-02-2020 at 03:00 PM.
ISiddiqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 02:59 PM   #29044
RainMaker
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

There's like 8 NeverTrumpers out there. I think Trump not being on the ticket would just destroy Republican turnout.
Old 10-02-2020, 03:00 PM   #29045
BillyMadison
High School Varsity

Quote:
I think they'd rather have a let's honor Trump's memory by voting for him and let the actual person be named after, rather than naming, say, Pence/Haley and people being turned off that they didn't name Don Jr or something.

Yea. I don't see that as very plausible. No one is voting for an unknown ticket. That doesn't give them the best chance to win.
Old 10-02-2020, 03:01 PM   #29046
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Yea. I don't see that as very plausible. No one is voting for an unknown ticket. That doesn't give them the best chance to win.

When Senators have died in the past before their elections, they generally imply the spouse will get the spot, but usually never come out and say it.
Old 10-02-2020, 03:04 PM   #29047
BillyMadison
High School Varsity

Quote:
When Senators have died in the past before their elections, they generally imply the spouse will get the spot, but usually never come out and say it.

Melania for President 2020.
Old 10-02-2020, 03:07 PM   #29048
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
There's like 8 NeverTrumpers out there. I think Trump not being on the ticket would just destroy Republican turnout.

Agree.

The GOP has attached themselves to Trump so heavily I'm not sure anyone that isn't Trump or a clear Trump disciple has much of a chance in a general election. The party needs an enema and 30 days isn't enough to clean things up.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 03:14 PM   #29049
BillyMadison
High School Varsity

I'm no doctor, but doesn't a cough means it has travelled to the lungs?

Old 10-02-2020, 03:16 PM   #29050
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

This woman just keeps posting and not realizing she is owning Trumpites:

GrantDawg is online now   Reply With Quote