Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-15-2008, 09:16 PM   #2801
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
people you distrust?

Trust and distrust. Everyone is in some grey middle ground.
Old 04-15-2008, 09:17 PM   #2802
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Trust and distrust. Everyone is in some grey middle ground.

I would agree with this
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 09:39 PM   #2803
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
Just got my PM, I lost my bet with Lathum and it didn't tell me anything conclusive about Path. I'm heading to bed and will be back tomorrow mid-morning.
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 09:41 PM   #2804
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

yeah, money money money
Old 04-15-2008, 09:43 PM   #2805
mccollins
College Prospect

I wish I had some direction to give you, but I'm clueless... Good luck to the other passengers - Vanilla pride! I think you'll have to work hard to win!
mccollins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 09:44 PM   #2806
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccollins View Post
I wish I had some direction to give you, but I'm clueless... Good luck to the other passengers - Vanilla pride! I think you'll have to work hard to win!

huh?
Old 04-15-2008, 09:45 PM   #2807
mccollins
College Prospect

Olie and KWhit have been tinging my wolfdar, but that's just a gut thing.
Heinz was, but I'm neutral on him after today.
The quiet ones are gonna kill ya! Use your items!!
Good luck!
Old 04-15-2008, 09:45 PM   #2808
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Everyone returns from their daily excusrion into Montego Bay, some with smiles on their faces, and others a bit less happy. You head to your room, and prepare for the trip to your next destination.. You feel the ship's engines start to hum as they fire up. Suddenly you hear a very loud metallic clanging noise and metal grinding.

You join what appears to be the majority of the other passengers on deck to find out what happened.. The ship hadn't even moved yet from the port.. You see crew rushing around frantically.. After about 30 or 45 minutes standing there without any understanding of what was happening, the Captain speaks over the intercom.. "Attention Passengers, this is your captain. Unfortunately due to a mechanical malfunction, we will have to stay in port here one more day. We apologize for the invconvienance, and our event staff will work with you to help plan your day tommorrow somewhere fun and exciting in Montego Bay.

You can choose from the following destinations:

Montego Bay:

The recently renovated "Mo' Bay," as the locals call this town, competes with Ocho Rios as the island's most visited resort town. Montego Bay has great bars and restaurants, renowned shopping, and an endless array of leisure activities. And with the friendly hospitality of the Jamaican people, having a great time is always "no problem."

- Stroll down Gloucester Avenue and experience the great shopping and restaurants
- Play a round of golf at the beautiful Wyndham Rose Hall Golf & Beach Resort.
- Explore the island's beaches by swimming, suntanning, snorkeling, diving and horse-back riding.
- Kick back and relax with a local favorite, Red Stripe beer at a nearby Bar.

As many of you look over the local attractions, you suddenly hear someone screaming as they run up on deck... "Dead , they're dead!!!" Some of you follow just to see what was going on.. You get to the first room and find Mccollins dead inside of his own room, laying on his bed. You hear commotion further down the hall and word is that there was another death.. but you don't want to see this one.. Evidentally some poor chap was shot dead, while on the toilet! You don't even have to look in to know that had to have been Path12 whom was shot dead.

What a scary ending... now for the first time people have been killed aboard this ship.. and you are stuck here again another day? When will this horrible trip end??

It is now Turn 8. This is a voting phase, and all votes are due by 3pm EST Wednesday. Also please PM your choice of destination by that time as well. All PMs have been sent, if you are expecting one that you did not receive, please let me know.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 09:49 PM   #2809
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I think olie looks pretty not good here
Old 04-15-2008, 09:49 PM   #2810
path12
Coordinator

Is there no end to the indignity? Go passengers!
Old 04-15-2008, 09:52 PM   #2811
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

killing McCollins was a total attempt to set me up
Old 04-15-2008, 10:35 PM   #2812
The Jackal
Coordinator

This is gonna be a tough vote.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 11:23 PM   #2813
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

sorry I haven't been around folks. Needless to say I have no clue as to what is going on. Let me just say that tests and Finals suck to make
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 12:47 AM   #2814
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Evidentally some poor chap was shot dead, while on the toilet!

Oh the humanity
to die atop the crapper
stop the insanity
we must sort through all this yapper

Fire Ron Lee.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 01:00 AM   #2815
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

I dont know too much what to think but Im suspicious of Lathum and Oliegirl.

Vote Oliegirl...
nfg22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 02:02 AM   #2816
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post

So you guys are going to Vegas?

Heh...I should drive out and meet up with you.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 02:06 AM   #2817
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazFTW View Post
Oh the humanity
to die atop the crapper
stop the insanity
we must sort through all this yapper

Gold.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 04-16-2008, 02:21 AM   #2818
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Okay, here's my trust list:

Strong Trust: Lathum (and myself, of course).

IMO, it's foolish for people not to trust Lathum by now. If he's a wolf, he deserves the victory with this play.

Okay Trust: oliegirl, TazFTW

olie may have been contentious at times, and her choice of path was bad, but I just don't see this whole lead up to shooting path as a wolf move. Plus, Lathum is someone I strongly trust, and he was as wrong as anyone on path. Can't really then blame olie for that. Taz, as has been mentioned, hard to see him doing his rhyming act and being a wolf, too. Has generally had a good vibe with me.

Middle: Qwikshot, jeheinz

Generally getting a good vibe off of jeheinz, but no actual "trust" events I can recall. Qwikshot has been a touch too quiet, but he (and jeheinz) both seemed to react the right way when we were on safari and saw the driver get killed. Of course, if the game started with no wolves, we were all good then for sure. So they're in the middle with me.

Slight Distrust: ntndeacon, KWhit, The Jackal

I call the first two the UTR grouping. Both of these players are far too strong as veteran players to be this quiet, and that makes me nervous. Other than that, though, I got nothing against their play. I think it has been logically shown that The Jackal simply made a mistake on clap. That said, he got a villager killed, and you have to mark him down for that.

Strong Distrust: nfg22, Sonic Youth

While I am struggling to see the benefit in a wolf revealing the information about the bullet, I have to agree with olie that nfg violated her trust a bit with his openness with that. I am not sure how helpful he has really been to the passengers, and it makes me wonder if there is a sympathizer role in this game. Such a role is not listed in the rules, so that might be a reach, but lovers aren't in there either. Sonic Youth has simply been too absent at times, even for being in Oz, and he has also been taken off the ship too many times. It just strikes me as suspicious.

I have to put in a vote right now, since I am about to go to bed, and won't be around again (of course) for the voting deadline. I hope this list helps us out (and that I am right).

VOTE SONIC YOUTH

Toss up with nfg. I went with Sonic Youth, because nfg's wolfishness would require a longer logic leap, vibe notwithstanding.

Old 04-16-2008, 04:19 AM   #2819
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Okay, here's my trust list:

Strong Trust: Lathum (and myself, of course).

IMO, it's foolish for people not to trust Lathum by now. If he's a wolf, he deserves the victory with this play.

Okay Trust: oliegirl, TazFTW

olie may have been contentious at times, and her choice of path was bad, but I just don't see this whole lead up to shooting path as a wolf move. Plus, Lathum is someone I strongly trust, and he was as wrong as anyone on path. Can't really then blame olie for that. Taz, as has been mentioned, hard to see him doing his rhyming act and being a wolf, too. Has generally had a good vibe with me.

Middle: Qwikshot, jeheinz

Generally getting a good vibe off of jeheinz, but no actual "trust" events I can recall. Qwikshot has been a touch too quiet, but he (and jeheinz) both seemed to react the right way when we were on safari and saw the driver get killed. Of course, if the game started with no wolves, we were all good then for sure. So they're in the middle with me.

Slight Distrust: ntndeacon, KWhit, The Jackal

I call the first two the UTR grouping. Both of these players are far too strong as veteran players to be this quiet, and that makes me nervous. Other than that, though, I got nothing against their play. I think it has been logically shown that The Jackal simply made a mistake on clap. That said, he got a villager killed, and you have to mark him down for that.

Strong Distrust: nfg22, Sonic Youth

While I am struggling to see the benefit in a wolf revealing the information about the bullet, I have to agree with olie that nfg violated her trust a bit with his openness with that. I am not sure how helpful he has really been to the passengers, and it makes me wonder if there is a sympathizer role in this game. Such a role is not listed in the rules, so that might be a reach, but lovers aren't in there either. Sonic Youth has simply been too absent at times, even for being in Oz, and he has also been taken off the ship too many times. It just strikes me as suspicious.

I have to put in a vote right now, since I am about to go to bed, and won't be around again (of course) for the voting deadline. I hope this list helps us out (and that I am right).

VOTE SONIC YOUTH

Toss up with nfg. I went with Sonic Youth, because nfg's wolfishness would require a longer logic leap, vibe notwithstanding.
Have you spent any turn where you're not able to come back to the ship? No? Then I guess your not aware of the consequences. Hmm, lets see. The only time reason you've put forward that I'm in the strong distrust is that I'm not here. Oh, I didn't return to the ship before during the weekend play? Oh, he's not around anymore? Not good enough a reason. Now, Jakal says that Clap is lieing and he's what, only slightly distrusted? I'd say that's much more of a problem considering that he was a passenger.

Here's another thought for you to consider Chief Rum, where was Hoops killed? Did anyone die when I was away? Did anything happen when I was away. I explained the reason when the police took me away, but look into what else surrounded my second time. What happened then?

Oh, and I didn't know what Oliegirls item was, but cmon, we've an underground here people, there's bound to be a gun. Oliegirl is being too touchy. Oh, and I'll say this. I'll be very annoyed if nfg22 turns out to be either of the underground or a wolf considering what I've passed him. What I can't understand is why no one hasn't pulled me up on one of my early posts and asked for an explanation.

My previous night was at a bar, as someone else can verify. I had no options either.

Vote Jakal.
Sonic Youth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 06:17 AM   #2820
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Not sure what to make of the nfg/oliegirl blowup
I guess one of them could be a wolf because I don't really have anything else to proceed
and then there is Jackal's reveal slip-up
could it have been a dirty deed?

Fire Ron Lee.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 06:31 AM   #2821
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth View Post
Have you spent any turn where you're not able to come back to the ship? No? Then I guess your not aware of the consequences. Hmm, lets see. The only time reason you've put forward that I'm in the strong distrust is that I'm not here. Oh, I didn't return to the ship before during the weekend play? Oh, he's not around anymore? Not good enough a reason. Now, Jakal says that Clap is lieing and he's what, only slightly distrusted? I'd say that's much more of a problem considering that he was a passenger.

Here's another thought for you to consider Chief Rum, where was Hoops killed? Did anyone die when I was away? Did anything happen when I was away. I explained the reason when the police took me away, but look into what else surrounded my second time. What happened then?

Oh, and I didn't know what Oliegirls item was, but cmon, we've an underground here people, there's bound to be a gun. Oliegirl is being too touchy. Oh, and I'll say this. I'll be very annoyed if nfg22 turns out to be either of the underground or a wolf considering what I've passed him. What I can't understand is why no one hasn't pulled me up on one of my early posts and asked for an explanation.

My previous night was at a bar, as someone else can verify. I had no options either.

Vote Jakal.

Maybe I am being touchy, and I can see where it came across that way, but it still really bothered me that nfg put that out there. I've seen stuff like this happen but there's usually a post by the person whp knows something directed at the person who has it, sort of asking is it ok to spill the beans?

In the Shrek game there was a charcter who was half converted and was good for the part of the day and a wolf for the other part. I'm beginning to think that might have happened here as well, and nfg put that out there to make me look "shady" and to put me on the defensive. I doubt I will be voting for nfg today but I will definitely be considering him for a vote in the next couple of days.
Old 04-16-2008, 06:41 AM   #2822
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
So you guys are going to Vegas?

Heh...I should drive out and meet up with you.

I'm arriving tonight and will be there Thu-Sat with an early Sunday departure. I'll PM you my cell # if you want to try and catch up.

If you want to randomly try and find me in the city I'll be the guy who hasn't slept in 30+ hours while grinding out small buy-in tournaments at Treasure Island.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 07:16 AM   #2823
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliegirl View Post
Maybe I am being touchy, and I can see where it came across that way, but it still really bothered me that nfg put that out there. I've seen stuff like this happen but there's usually a post by the person whp knows something directed at the person who has it, sort of asking is it ok to spill the beans?

In the Shrek game there was a charcter who was half converted and was good for the part of the day and a wolf for the other part. I'm beginning to think that might have happened here as well, and nfg put that out there to make me look "shady" and to put me on the defensive. I doubt I will be voting for nfg today but I will definitely be considering him for a vote in the next couple of days.
I understood what you where meaning. I've seen this sort of thing exploited and the wrong person coped a lynch.

As I said in my last post, I know what a complete unit that nfg22 was given would do.

Now, here's my question of nfg22 and my passing of an item to him. Wouldn't that still leave him with only the item I gave him, after passing to Oliegirl his item? Where is mine now? And does he still have it? I can name what it can do.
Old 04-16-2008, 07:55 AM   #2824
The Jackal
Coordinator

I don't blame people for putting me in the mistrust column, but SOMEONE (or clap..) could have pointed out that he was on the boat day 5. I've been on my phone only since monday and its rather difficult to do research there.

Lynch me if you want but its not going to accomplish anything.

Sonic, you need to read the thread. I determined clap wasn't lying, and nfg revealed the item that olie had (the gun).

vote sonic youth
Old 04-16-2008, 07:57 AM   #2825
The Jackal
Coordinator

That's a vote that could change but the lack of information on people right now hurts.
Old 04-16-2008, 08:32 AM   #2826
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Oy vey.

Right now I'm believing Olie. I mean in a way, her hand was forced. Given nfg told everyone she had a gun. Given the events of the vote and discussion that day, she was all but relegated to shooting one of path or Lathum. Given that I trust(ed) Lathum more than Path, she made technically the right call.

My only thing with regard to nfg would be he easily could've been a passenger when he passes Olie the bullet, then converted and now a wolf. I'm leaning heavy distrust on him.

I still have heavy distrust on SY (if you're good, and are aiming a bad light on nfg, why wait to say what you passed him)

I'm leaning trust on Taz, at least for today.

I'm in the middle on Jackal. While I think he generally plays honestly, I think it's just barely within the capability limits of his deviousness for it to all be a setup. It would have been a risky play, but I can't completely rule it out.

NTN, CR, Qwik and KWhit I have zero read on. If the entirety of the wolves are within this group, we're as good as done.

So NFG or SY today. Tough call. I'm open to discussion ideas. If either of you two comes on, I'd love/appreciate a detailed recap of your actions to this point.
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 08:37 AM   #2827
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Trust: Lathum

Distrust: Path

Middle Ground: Everyone else
Old 04-16-2008, 09:17 AM   #2828
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeheinz72 View Post
I still have heavy distrust on SY (if you're good, and are aiming a bad light on nfg, why wait to say what you passed him)

I have already. It's quite amazing that no one picked up on it. Especially the person who is most annoyed with nfg22 for her reveal.

When did we all think I was going to be lynched again?
Old 04-16-2008, 09:22 AM   #2829
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

As to the Jakal play, he set up Clap pretty well don't you think. It was only late on that he then said that it's possible that the day he stayed on the ship was another day. By that time, most people where either not going to change their vote, or simply not on. Take your pick at which for who.
Old 04-16-2008, 09:31 AM   #2830
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
As to the Jakal play, he set up Clap pretty well don't you think. It was only late on that he then said that it's possible that the day he stayed on the ship was another day. By that time, most people where either not going to change their vote, or simply not on. Take your pick at which for who.

I agree with this. That screams "set up" to me. It was all too convenient for him to realize at the last second that he was looking at the wrong day and post it at a time when he knew people weren't likely going to be around to switch their vote.

But I question the motive here. Would he really put himself out there so much to try this? What would he have to gain?
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 09:42 AM   #2831
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
I agree with this. That screams "set up" to me. It was all too convenient for him to realize at the last second that he was looking at the wrong day and post it at a time when he knew people weren't likely going to be around to switch their vote.

But I question the motive here. Would he really put himself out there so much to try this? What would he have to gain?
Another passenger gone? How many potentially are left? He's done it in such a way that no ones actually wondering about it much either.

I'll know this much when I wake this morning, those who vote for me should really be looked at hard if I'm voted off.
Old 04-16-2008, 09:42 AM   #2832
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Quote:
I have already. It's quite amazing that no one picked up on it. Especially the person who is most annoyed with nfg22 for her reveal.

When did we all think I was going to be lynched again?

The only thing I've read from you that you might be talking about was back in posts 1415 and 1418...you mentioned seeing a commotion and lots of gunfire, but I'm not sure what that has to do with me as I had a gun and 1 bullet, which I had not used until yesterday.
Old 04-16-2008, 09:46 AM   #2833
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
The only thing I've read from you that you might be talking about was back in posts 1415 and 1418...you mentioned seeing a commotion and lots of gunfire, but I'm not sure what that has to do with me as I had a gun and 1 bullet, which I had not used until yesterday.
You've obvioulsy only started taking notice of me late on in the game then. You've overshot by about just under twice.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:01 AM   #2834
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Quote:
You've obvioulsy only started taking notice of me late on in the game then. You've overshot by about just under twice.

No, but I'm working this morning so I don't have the ability to go digging through all 50-something pages of posts to find one that you are referring to. Why don't you just provide a post number or repeat the information?

It's completely possible that I missed something early on, as I said a bunch of times, my dad was readmitted to the hospital after a Stem Cell Transplant, so I was there as much as I could be and wasn't able to participate like I usually do.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:06 AM   #2835
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Seriously man, quit being so confrontational and just give us the post number where you said what you have.

I don't get your style.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:07 AM   #2836
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
No, but I'm working this morning so I don't have the ability to go digging through all 50-something pages of posts to find one that you are referring to. Why don't you just provide a post number or repeat the information?

It's completely possible that I missed something early on, as I said a bunch of times, my dad was readmitted to the hospital after a Stem Cell Transplant, so I was there as much as I could be and wasn't able to participate like I usually do.
Let me get this right, your not happy in how your object was outed, but your perfectly happy to have somene out an object they could possibly possess? Something's black there.

Incidently, I guess you've never thought about searching through my posts via clicking on my name? It shouldn't take you long.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:08 AM   #2837
mccollins
College Prospect

I don't guess I can tell, can I?
Sucks being dead! *croak*
Old 04-16-2008, 10:14 AM   #2838
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Seriously man, quit being so confrontational and just give us the post number where you said what you have.

I don't get your style.
Confrontational? Sheesh. If I was, people would know.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:16 AM   #2839
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:

I don't get your style.

Quote:
Let me get this right, your not happy in how your object was outed, but your perfectly happy to have somene out an object they could possibly possess? Something's black there.

Incidently, I guess you've never thought about searching through my posts via clicking on my name? It shouldn't take you long.
So it wasn't ok for nfg22 to out Oliegirls object, but it is ok for me? Why is this?
Old 04-16-2008, 10:17 AM   #2840
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Quote:

OK - the way I read what was said this morning was that you had passed an item to NFG, and had already said what it was, which was why you now want me to search through over 50 pages of posts to find one post that you made.

I don't understand why you are defensive and reluctant to say what the item is, when you clearly have already given the information out somewhere.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:23 AM   #2841
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
OK - the way I read what was said this morning was that you had passed an item to NFG, and had already said what it was, which was why you now want me to search through over 50 pages of posts to find one post that you made.

I don't understand why you are defensive and reluctant to say what the item is, when you clearly have already given the information out somewhere.
That's because I never said it directly to him. I said it indirectly, and to you. I'm very surprised that something like that wasn't swooped upon in this game that people pick up on, 'he hasn't revealed where he is' type of thing, which then gets you a big bunch of votes to something like that getting absolutely no attention until I mention it. The inconsistency in this game is maddening.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:23 AM   #2842
The Jackal
Coordinator

Listen, I'm flattered that some of you think I could engineer a setup like that, but here's why it would've been stupid in the first place - clap was on the damn boat on day 5. If anyone had managed to just look at where he was the day before, we wouldn't have even had the run on him in the first place. I'm sorry I couldn't do that, and I'm sorry the misinterpretation led to his downfall, but yeesh.

And SY, if you are just a run-of-the-mill villager, your attitude isn't really helping you.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:29 AM   #2843
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
So it wasn't ok for nfg22 to out Oliegirls object, but it is ok for me? Why is this?

Because nfg did it out of nowhere, for no real good reason.

Yours would be uh, to save your hide.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:30 AM   #2844
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
I didn't answer this. I seem to recall not too long ago that there was this incident between nfg22 and you, about something like this. How did it make you feel again? Oh I see, you don't understand how I feel because you conveniantly forgotten how you reacted.

It's a nice play to call me defensive when deflection back to me is occurring. Nice work.

As to trolling through pages? There is a little function on peoples names...
Old 04-16-2008, 10:30 AM   #2845
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post

And SY, if you are just a run-of-the-mill villager, your attitude isn't really helping you.

Seriously. Just to get that outta here is almost worth my vote.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:31 AM   #2846
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

I'd really like to know where Lathum sits on things before I vote. He's easily the closest thing I have to a trusted player
Old 04-16-2008, 10:37 AM   #2847
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

BOOM!
Old 04-16-2008, 10:39 AM   #2848
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Attitude? Bloody hell people. I'm sorry your all being hypocritical. Am I to now conclude that it is ok to say what people have as objects without someone getting angry? No? Great. If you can't find that post then your not deserved of knowing. It shouldn't take you long. There, is that enough attitude for you.

I still stand by what I say. A vote for me without reason and then seeing me lynched showing me as a vanilla villager should then attract a hell of a lot of attention. First I think Chief Rum really didn't explain his vote. And Jakal only voted for me as I voted for him. I'm still not convinced of his answer either.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:39 AM   #2849
Sonic Youth
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Because nfg did it out of nowhere, for no real good reason.

Yours would be uh, to save your hide.

Quote:
Seriously. Just to get that outta here is almost worth my vote.
I hope you'll be happy with yourself after the vote comes in.

I'm off to bed now. If you can't find it, then your obviously wolves who don't really care about finding it.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:41 AM   #2850
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

You all are mid-discussions on the boat, while sipping on various drinks.. You are talking amongst each other to determine whom each of you find could be responsible for these various deaths and setbacks to the ship... When suddenly The Jackal pulls out a small metal box. He looks at it briefly, flipping it over and around. From your vantage point, all you can tell is it has some LED type clock face and two buttons.

The Jackal presses the Green button and you see the LED face light up 00:02 .. then 00:01... before anyone can realize it, the box explodes in The Jackal's hands.. The Jackal blew himself up!!! Luckily for everyone else, no one had been standing near him at the time. It did blow a pretty nasty hole in the side of the shipwall.. If you wern't already delayed due to engine repairs this would have probably delayed you another day..

Turn 8 voting phase continues... Deadline is still 3pm EST, and votes and event PMs are due at that time.