Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-30-2024, 08:34 AM   #27101
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
I still miss the halcyon days of AYCE sliced pork at Sonny's. On my personal Mt Rushmore of food enjoyment

Still hands down my favorite sauce in history, when the crinkle cuts were fresh and hot that's a legendary pairing.
Sonny's sauce was pretty solid, and the pork and chicken where usually good. They got way more inconsistent in the last few years, at least. Then they closed. It was a semi-regular big family Sunday designation for a long time.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2024, 09:38 AM   #27102
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

My 8 year old placed for the first time in a 5k yesterday. He’s been running 3-5 a year since he was 6. He loves them, anyway, he finished 3rd in the 11 and under group yesterday losing out to a pair of 11 year olds and even beating the varsity high school cross country coach’s kid. He’s pretty pumped.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2024, 09:51 AM   #27103
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Nice!
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2024, 10:09 AM   #27104
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
My 8 year old placed for the first time in a 5k yesterday. He’s been running 3-5 a year since he was 6. He loves them, anyway, he finished 3rd in the 11 and under group yesterday losing out to a pair of 11 year olds and even beating the varsity high school cross country coach’s kid. He’s pretty pumped.

That is awesome. Nothing better than watching our kids hard work be rewarded. Such a great lesson.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2024, 12:34 PM   #27105
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post

fantastic!
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:29 PM   #27106
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Bought some furniture from Ashley for Mackenzie as she's moving into an apartment for the first time, going into junior year of college. It's being delivered to her apartment tomorrow.

We get an email this afternoon from Ashley that says, "Please read before delivery." So I'm expecting some detailed info about the delivery - place, time, pieces being delivered, other instructions, etc.

Instead, all it says is,"Thank you for your recent purchase. Questions? Contact your store for more info."

Gee, I'm glad I read that before tomorrow! How would I ever be able to take delivery of the furniture without such important information?
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:41 PM   #27107
21C
College Prospect

Every once in a while, some of my good Math classes have lessons where I don't have to do any talking/explaining. Since they are just working from the text book, I will often let them listen to their own music but I will often add "or you can listen to my music if you like". They roll their eyes but often I will see some of them liking my selections.

Today I played:
Kenny Loggins - "I'm Alright" and "Danger Zone"
New Order - "Blue Monday"
Phil Collins - "In the Air Tonight"
David Bowie - "Moonage Daydream"
Dire Straits - "Money For Nothing"

One way or another, they are getting an education.
Old Yesterday, 07:50 PM   #27108
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Hopefully that means you're including "One Way or Another" by Blondie
Passacaglia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:46 PM   #27109
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I'm an alligator...
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:23 PM   #27110
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I’m sitting in the waiting room at my kids dentist and there is a lady singing along with the music rather loudly.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote