Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-23-2007, 05:14 PM   #2651
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

There is still not a logical explanation as to why Sinister went back for a second trip.
Old 01-23-2007, 05:14 PM   #2652
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post
I don't believe that's how X works. His is a mental power so he doesn't have to physically visit people (especially since he doesn't know who the 12 are beforehand).

SPIDER-MAN

I would imagine there would be something in the PM about it though.
Old 01-23-2007, 05:16 PM   #2653
Bonegavel
Awaiting Further Instructions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
Also if Professor X is a seer and he is good, then why is he alive right now?

(Wolverine)

Nobody has drummed up much against him. I think the 5 are letting us pick pick our targets and then piling on the ones that are the 12. Nobody has really pushed for Prof yet, so they are biding their time.

Bonegavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 05:16 PM   #2654
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I would imagine there would be something in the PM about it though.

Why would you get a message that you'd been scanned?

SPIDER-MAN
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 05:17 PM   #2655
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

(Gambit)

"I am of the persuasion that Juggernaut is twisting words. Prof X was cleared by the late Sinister. Prof X "thought" at first that Sinister was intending to harm heem, but then realized that he was taking a sample from heem to determine if he waz a 'orseman or the Apocalpyse. I am inclined to believe that Prof X is clean, regardless of his vouch that I am of the 12. Prof X did not meet me, nor did I witness anything to validate his confirmation that I am of the 12. I believe that Juggernaut iz bad, I think Doom is misguided at best."

ooc: I witnessed what Sackattack had posted and nothing seemed to warrant anything bad. I remember once getting the riot act of editing a quote, simply because it was 6 am and I completely forgot not to edit wordings...it's just the way it is.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 05:17 PM   #2656
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

whether sack deleted a post or whatever he is good. I am 100% sure of that. those that attack sack or myself are either horsemen or morons.

I will be home in 45 minutes to see wtf happened. this was just a 5 min break and I saw some controversy apparently. I am exactly what I have said all along I am and sack is a member of the 12. evil just wants to take out the two of us in one blow to cripple the rest of you good guys!
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 05:17 PM   #2657
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVUFAN View Post
I believe the Horseman to be:

Deadpool -- he attacked Doom without reason on day one, and has consistantly picked the wrong person

Moon Knight -- he is lying about the night action.

Gambit -- VERY under the radar. Just following the flow

Cannonball -- also very under the radar.

and Venom is Apocalypse.

WVU, i regret to inform you that you your lying wont work. Prove im lying, you cant. I can make you lood bad though, and i think you know that. Ive been hinting for 2 days now about you, and you try to take the first chance you get to try and get me killed.

Im more then happy to reveal my actions, as path asked, now that you have checked in. I was waiting for you, and wolverine will confirm i believe that i have been for doom but for different reasons for 2 days now. Feel free to keep ranting doom, your just digging your own grave in conjuction with what i know
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 05:17 PM   #2658
Bonegavel

Quote:
There is still not a logical explanation as to why Sinister went back for a second trip.

(Wolverine)

Could the 5 have killed him and then dumped his body elsewhere? I dont' see anything in the rules that says their corpses can't be taken elsewhere and then killed.

(ooc)off to haircut(/ooc)

Old 01-23-2007, 05:19 PM   #2659
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:

(Gambit)

"Who cares?!? You are questioning the motives of a dead man cleared as good. I am much more interested in the living. Sinister never changed his opinion of X, which means to me, that he is not worth looking at for a 3rd time."
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Old 01-23-2007, 05:19 PM   #2660
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Doom needs to come forward and explain himself then.
(Mathemanic)
So you claim that Doom, not Mandarin, killed Captain Marvel?

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 05:20 PM   #2661
Bonegavel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
WVU, i regret to inform you that you your lying wont work. Prove im lying, you cant. I can make you lood bad though, and i think you know that. Ive been hinting for 2 days now about you, and you try to take the first chance you get to try and get me killed.

Im more then happy to reveal my actions, as path asked, now that you have checked in. I was waiting for you, and wolverine will confirm i believe that i have been for doom but for different reasons for 2 days now. Feel free to keep ranting doom, your just digging your own grave in conjuction with what i know

(Wolverine)

I can vouch that you have been the ONLY other one with me against Doom. Deadpool is, but I really don't see his reasoning at all. I think Doom just pissed him off or something.

And for the record, I only mention off'ing Hulk because it is the smart thing to do and not that I don't trust/mistrust him. He is better dead because of his power.

Old 01-23-2007, 05:20 PM   #2662
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonegavel View Post
(Wolverine)

Could the 5 have killed him and then dumped his body elsewhere? I dont' see anything in the rules that says their corpses can't be taken elsewhere and then killed.

But he talked to Professor X. It would be hard to talk to him and tell him about working together as a team if he was dead. His whole story is incomplete and has all sorts of holes in it. Yet no one can see it.
Old 01-23-2007, 05:22 PM   #2663
WVUFAN
College Starter

Quote:
Doom needs to come forward and explain himself then.

Why has no one come forward? Doom cannot explain that. But, let us examine the initial claim of responsibility:

Quote:
I spent last night watching LSG's house

Why? Why her and not someone whom the majority of people attacked the previous night, such as Juggernaut?

Quote:
and before i heared the mammoth blast that everyone heared NTN came quietly in the night to LSGs house, was there a short period of time, and then left. I had originally assumed he was a seer or what not, then i caught up and read that lsg was killed i knew he was evil. Then lsg came up evil, and i dont know what to think. Is it possible for evil to kill alan and lsg if we had a day lynch?

Ahhh ... so he claims to have seen NTN kill LSG but STILL believes NTN to be evil? He's casting doubts upon the very person he claims to have seen kill a Horseman.

Also, Doom has not seen (and may have missed it), NTN come forth to claim the kill. So you have the testimony of someone who, for unknown reasons, claims to have gotten lucky enough to have watched the right person at just the right time, saw Mandarin make a night kill on a Horseman, but still cannot confim Mandarin to be good.

Yes, Doom believes that to be fishy.

If Mandarin comes forth, I might believe it more. As it stands now, you have the word of someone highly suspected at the time claiming at JUST the right time (just before people begin to attack him) to be in JUST the right place to save himself.

Very convenient.
WVUFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 05:22 PM   #2664
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonegavel View Post
(Wolverine)

Doesn't matter. X admitted that Sinister visited him and Warpath showed up shortly after Sinister was killed outside X's "dwelling". Sinister was there to see X again. We don't know why, and, to me, it doesn't matter. Sinister firmly vouched for X before he died. We won't know why he went back until after the game.

SPIDER-MAN
Old 01-23-2007, 05:23 PM   #2665
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Is there a crowd that's still suspicious of Spiderman? I know I am and would consider looking that way for an attack today.

(Silver Surfer)

Magneto, to be honest I've never really understood the Spiderman argument. Is it just that he hasn't been vouched for? Because that's true of many of us, myself included. If there's more to it than that, I'd be happy to listen -- it's quite possible I've forgotten something.
Old 01-23-2007, 05:23 PM   #2666
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
I offered TWO explanations for why. What was wrong with those?
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 05:23 PM   #2667
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
(Mandarin)
Sorry to hear about Warpath. However I am glad that my assassination turned out as well as I planned it. Using my vortex ring I was able to suck out the life of Captain Marvel. Unfortunately I won't be able to duplicate the feat.

Quoted for truth.
Old 01-23-2007, 05:24 PM   #2668
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
(Silver Surfer)

Magneto, to be honest I've never really understood the Spiderman argument. Is it just that he hasn't been vouched for? Because that's true of many of us, myself included. If there's more to it than that, I'd be happy to listen -- it's quite possible I've forgotten something.
Well the whole failing to attack, despite Alan's math exercise, still is not one I'm pleased about. And Jonathan is exactly the sort of player I'd have to seriously consider were I Apocalypse.
Old 01-23-2007, 05:24 PM   #2669
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

The following people have only attacked members of the 12:
Cannonball (Iron Man, Hawkeye x 2), Captain Britain (Mystique)**, Juggernaut (Mystique, Hawkeye x 2), Magneto (Iron Man, Hawkeye x 2), Mandarin (Mystique, Hawkeye x 2)***, Spiderman (Iron Man, Hawkeye)*, Storm (Mystique)**

* Failed to execute attacks on one day
** Failed to execute attacks on two days
*** Claims kill on Captain Marvel which should exonerate him if upheld

I'm working off of summary posts 889, 1424, and 2321.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Old 01-23-2007, 05:24 PM   #2670
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Doesn't matter. X admitted that Sinister visited him and Warpath showed up shortly after Sinister was killed outside X's "dwelling". Sinister was there to see X again. We don't know why, and, to me, it doesn't matter. Sinister firmly vouched for X before he died. We won't know why he went back until after the game.

SPIDER-MAN

So you think the fact that Sinister went back has no importance?
Old 01-23-2007, 05:26 PM   #2671
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Well the whole failing to attack, despite Alan's math exercise, still is not one I'm pleased about. And Jonathan is exactly the sort of player I'd have to seriously consider were I Apocalypse.

Warpath and Captain America both figured out why I didn't attack on day two.

SPIDER-MAN
Old 01-23-2007, 05:27 PM   #2672
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

(Mathemanic)
Storm's and Captain Britain's use of only a single attack in three days is noteworthy, I think.

And Spiderman seems to be downplaying his abilities every chance he gets. I think that he is significantly more capable than he lets on, but that's not necessarily a point against him, as it may make sense as a survival strategy for a good guy.

Old 01-23-2007, 05:27 PM   #2673
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Warpath and Captain America both figured out why I didn't attack on day two.

SPIDER-MAN
Oh I've seen the analysis. Doesn't mean I buy it or that it prevented you from using that energy for evil.
Old 01-23-2007, 05:28 PM   #2674
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:

(Cannonball)

"Forgive me for perhaps stating the obvious, but perhaps Sinister was a bodyguard, and went back to protect him? Ah still don't trust the Professor, but at least this gives an explanation for Sinister's return trip."
Thomkal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 05:28 PM   #2675
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
I have the option of activating the passive defense at anytime.
(Venom)

I thought hoops said that passive defenses are always active.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 05:28 PM   #2676
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday View Post
(Mathemanic)
Storm's and Captain Britain's use of only a single attack in three days is noteworthy, I think.

And Spiderman seems to be downplaying his abilities every chance he gets. I think that he is significantly more capable than he lets on, but that's not necessarily a point against him, as it may make sense as a survival strategy for a good guy.
I'd consider storm as a target as well and like your additional point about Spidey.
Old 01-23-2007, 05:28 PM   #2677
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Why? Why her and not someone whom the majority of people attacked the previous night, such as Juggernaut?

(Silver Surfer)

Thank you. My point exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVUFAN
Ahhh ... so he claims to have seen NTN kill LSG but STILL believes NTN to be evil? He's casting doubts upon the very person he claims to have seen kill a Horseman.

Also, Doom has not seen (and may have missed it), NTN come forth to claim the kill. So you have the testimony of someone who, for unknown reasons, claims to have gotten lucky enough to have watched the right person at just the right time, saw Mandarin make a night kill on a Horseman, but still cannot confim Mandarin to be good.

That is different. Mandarin has come out and said he used his vortex ring to kill Marvel.

But it still doesn't explain what Warpath and Cap America were doing in the same area, and we also don't know what information Mandarin had that made him decide that Marvel was bad. But for the record, I feel best about him in this whole thing.
Old 01-23-2007, 05:29 PM   #2678
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus View Post
(Venom)

I thought hoops said that passive defenses are always active.
They are always active.
Old 01-23-2007, 05:29 PM   #2679
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:

(Mathemanic)
It's not that it's of no importance, it's that you haven't been able to show how it implicates the Professor, in the context of Sinister's own statements.

Old 01-23-2007, 05:29 PM   #2680
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

Correct. The only reason to go back and rescan someone is when there is the threat of conversion. I don't think that's possible in this game.

SPIDER-MAN
Old 01-23-2007, 05:30 PM   #2681
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
They are always active.

That is not true.

I am about to drive home and eat dinner.
Old 01-23-2007, 05:31 PM   #2682
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
(Mathemanic)
Storm's and Captain Britain's use of only a single attack in three days is noteworthy, I think..

(Silver Surfer)

That's a very interesting analysis. I agree with you and would like to hear from both of them about it.
Old 01-23-2007, 05:31 PM   #2683
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

(Mathemanic)
Now, aside from the folks who have only attacked members of the twelve, we have Moon Knight standing alone as the only one to attack a member of the five, and Doom, Gambit, and myself as the only ones who have not attacked a known member of the twelve as yet (although any of our targets could later turn out to be members of the twelve).

Old 01-23-2007, 05:32 PM   #2684
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
The following people have only attacked members of the 12:
Cannonball (Iron Man, Hawkeye x 2), Captain Britain (Mystique)**, Juggernaut (Mystique, Hawkeye x 2), Magneto (Iron Man, Hawkeye x 2), Mandarin (Mystique, Hawkeye x 2)***, Spiderman (Iron Man, Hawkeye)*, Storm (Mystique)**

* Failed to execute attacks on one day
** Failed to execute attacks on two days
*** Claims kill on Captain Marvel which should exonerate him if upheld

I'm working off of summary posts 889, 1424, and 2321.

(Cannonball)

"That's a good list, er Mr. Mathemagic, but if Warpath was still alive he'd also be on that list Ah believe. So while the people on that list need to be looked at, not all of them can be evil. Like myself for instance. Ah simply attacked with mah team because Ah had no strong enough feelings for others and reason enough to attack them."
Thomkal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 05:33 PM   #2685
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
That is not true.

I am about to drive home and eat dinner.
Then your passive powers work differently than both mine and Spiderman's, who I believe made a similar confirmation as I just did.
Old 01-23-2007, 05:34 PM   #2686
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules
Passive powers are always active.

Sorry, Juggernaut, wrong about the passive powers.

Old 01-23-2007, 05:34 PM   #2687
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Then your passive powers work differently than both mine and Spiderman's, who I believe made a similar confirmation as I just did.

(Silver Surfer)

And mine as well, which is always active.
Old 01-23-2007, 05:35 PM   #2688
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
But it still doesn't explain what Warpath and Cap America were doing in the same area, and we also don't know what information Mandarin had that made him decide that Marvel was bad. But for the record, I feel best about him in this whole thing.

For what it's worth, if I were Moon or Mandarin I would have watched/attacked Marvel last night, too. Her actions yesterday screamed out wolf to me.

SPIDER-MAN
Old 01-23-2007, 05:35 PM   #2689
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

(Mathemanic)
Cannonball, I'm not disagreeing with you there, and it's certainly possible (if not probable) that one or more of the four have occasionally scattered attacks onto the eight "unspecial" folks.

Old 01-23-2007, 05:36 PM   #2690
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith View Post
This move is disallowed. The previous move stands. Don't delete posts under any circumstances.

If you screw up you will find us generally willing to work with you, but this was not a good method to do so.

I thought the rule was that if you execute an attack for which you do not have enough energy, you expend the energy anyway.
Old 01-23-2007, 05:37 PM   #2691
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
I thought the rule was that if you execute an attack for which you do not have enough energy, you expend the energy anyway.

Nevermind, I figured out that you guys worked it out. Just don't pay attention to that post. Nothing to see, move along.
Old 01-23-2007, 05:38 PM   #2692
WVUFAN
College Starter

Quote:
(Mathemanic)
Cannonball, I'm not disagreeing with you there, and it's certainly possible (if not probable) that one or more of the four have occasionally scattered attacks onto the eight "unspecial" folks.

What moves did she make that were Horseman-like, dolt?

Who ARE you, anyway? Mathemanic? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You are a peon and a worm: a "peom" if you will.

Doom made a funny.
WVUFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 05:39 PM   #2693
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
The attack was made because of a GM error. Doesn't seem fair to penalize Sack in that situation.
Old 01-23-2007, 05:40 PM   #2694
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:

Sounds like Jugg is fibbing.
Old 01-23-2007, 05:40 PM   #2695
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:

Did i vote juggernaut? I voted LSG, and scanned LSG. I have viewed my top suspect every night of this game.

Night 1 i watched talgain...he went out for a bit, came back, and i saw him again no more that night. I did see a shiny object in the distance coming at amazing speeds right down upon his house though, only to have something collide mid air with it and throw 2 bodies from the wreckage. One of those bodies teleported away, the other ran away. The one that ran away was our bodyguard(or one of them at least) i gathered, but he is now dead.\

On night two i watched you wvu...quite simple really, and the same reason i voted you on day 2. Same reason i told you all i think voting you should be viewed as a positive and why im for a vote on you(this was during day 3 yesterday, you can all go back and check). You claimed on day 2 to be attacked at night, but not killed due to your doombot when i know full well that talgain was the night 1 target. I left the possibility open to you being good, and really were attacked. So i watched you to see if they would come finish you and they did not. You did in fact go out on night two, and were gone a fair amount of time. But unlike talgain when you came back no one came after you. I still didnt want to damn you, because maybe your a seer role or a bodyguard. Quite a few good roles have to go out at night, so i still didnt reveal you.

Night 3 i watch LSG, who like you was my top suspect and my vote that day. I already explained what went down last night, but i see people mistaking the facts.

I only saw NTN all night, but i was outside LSG's house. She never went out last night.

Apoc, Alan, and Sack were not at the same location we were, plain and simple. I think they were at alans, but i have no idea.

Now today you come out and tell me im lying...that leaves me with one option.

MOON KNIGHT ATTACK DR. DOOM (CRESCENT DART)
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 05:42 PM   #2696
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
(Mathemanic)
Now, aside from the folks who have only attacked members of the twelve, we have Moon Knight standing alone as the only one to attack a member of the five, and Doom, Gambit, and myself as the only ones who have not attacked a known member of the twelve as yet (although any of our targets could later turn out to be members of the twelve).

I find this more interesting than those that have attacked the 12. What are the chances of not hitting one of the 12 if you have no idea who they are?

SPIDER-MAN
Old 01-23-2007, 05:43 PM   #2697
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
(Storm)

Although anyone is fair game, I don't think Marvel was in any imminent danger today. When there are only five bad guys, I cannot see them eliminating themselvs unless they absolutely are in danger.

I had considered attacking Mandarin today, because he abruptly left our group, without explaination yesterday and I got to thinking that, if a group stays together long enough, perhaps we learn more about our teammates (and that he might not want that to happen). But if you IDed him coming from Marvel's room, he moves up my list of trust substantially.

(Mandarin)

The reason for my leaving FORCE is clear. We have done NOTHING together as a team. Any boni that we might have gotten have gone the way of the dodo! Since it was ineffective, isaw no use for you or your compatriots.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 05:43 PM   #2698
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:

I'll jump in to clear up a technicality here before it becomes the reason someone is lynched (rightly or wrongly).

Passive powers are always active and always consume energy associated with them. There are some powers in the game with variable energy costs, so there is a middle ground where both parties are correct in this discussion.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 05:48 PM   #2699
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
(Mandarin)

The reason for my leaving FORCE is clear. We have done NOTHING together as a team. Any boni that we might have gotten have gone the way of the dodo! Since it was ineffective, isaw no use for you or your compatriots.
Would you be interested in joining mutants first? We've done a great job of acting in unison. All members have attacked the same person all 3 days.
Old 01-23-2007, 05:50 PM   #2700
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Only ntn and i seemed to go to LSG.

Apoc went to alan it sounds like, and for some reason captain marvel went to alan too. I never saw apoc, alan, or sackattack. I never even saw LSG, just ntn enter and leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by SackAttack View Post
Marvel was never highest on my list of suspects, but she was somebody who was rubbing me wrong all game long. First, there was the whole imperious dominatrix bit going on.

Then, she backed off on that, claiming she didn't understand the character, and started becoming this obsequious, fawning, "Captain America is the greatest man I've ever known" kind of character. Way too much self-insinuation going on there.

I wasn't ever confident in her as good, but she wasn't the character I most thought was evil. That said, at least one of the people I was confident about being evil turned out to be good, so my instincts haven't got a great track record outside of my night actions.

Quote:
I only saw NTN all night, but i was outside LSG's house. She never went out last night.

Apoc, Alan, and Sack were not at the same location we were, plain and simple. I think they were at alans, but i have no idea.

(Silver Surfer)

Well, it was I who had read everything to mean that you were all at Marvel's house. You did say that you only saw Mandarin at LSG's, so I apologize for the mixup.

But I include the Captain America quote because it doesn't quite fit, and is one possible reason for my confusion. It was in response for my request for clarification from him on the incident, and now that I look at it again it really doesn't clear up anything at all regarding where he was. I know he has been vouched by the Professor, so barring a conversion I'm not suspecting him or anything like that, but I would like to get a better idea of what he saw or didn't see last night.