Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-10-2008, 02:05 PM   #201
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Too Human demo will be released during E3. It'll be interesting to see what kind of reaction the game gets after the demo goes public. The early feedback on the game has been mixed for the most part.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 04:20 PM   #202
Big Fo
Pro Rookie

If there's one of the new controllers for the PS3 then I can start caring about Resident Evil 5 again. After playing RE4 Wii Edition there's no going back to dual analog (for games that require a lot of shooting) for me.
Big Fo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 07:41 PM   #203
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
Too Human demo will be released during E3. It'll be interesting to see what kind of reaction the game gets after the demo goes public. The early feedback on the game has been mixed for the most part.

It would have been one hell of a game... back on the N64.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 07:06 AM   #204
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Another executive putting his foot in his mouth. This time it was EA's COO and he got called out for it. He claimed that the reviewers outside of the major publications bring down EA's review scores on Metacritic. Some good work here details just how wrong his assertion really was.........

http://dubiousquality.blogspot.com/2...-bullshit.html
Old 07-11-2008, 12:02 PM   #205
Big Fo
Pro Rookie

According to NGamer (Nintendo magazine in the UK) Animal Crossing, Punch-Out Wii and a mystery game developed by Capcom will be shown off at next week's E3 conference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N-Europe
The latest issue of NGamer reveals information from a secretive source about Animal Crossing Wii and a new installment of Punch-Out!!

Those who purchased last month's issue of NGamer will remember that the British publication teased at the revelation of a new project from Nintendo's internal development teams. We received the latest issue of NGamer this morning, and it offers up some very juicy information indeed. Here's a snippet from their feature about E3 2008...

"And if all goes to plan (and our sources haven't played a mean trick on us), that hands-on coverage will be of Animal Crossing and Punch-Out!! Wii, aka Nintendo's great hopes for 2008."

The article goes on to say that Animal Crossing Wii has been finished for a while, and though it isn't an MMO as suggested by rumours earlier this year, it features heavy use of Wi-Fi sharing (and presumably multiplayer, as in Wild World).

As for Punch-Out!! Wii, NGamer claim that Balance Board implementation is on the cards for dodging and weaving, in addition to Wii Remote and Nunchuk controlled punching (which goes without saying) in the style of Wii Sports Boxing and Rhythm Boxing, which was included as a minigame in Wii Fit.

Stick with N-Europe for E3 next week for quality news and coverage from Nintendo's highly anticipated conference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N-Europe
Back in June, we reported that the rather trustworthy British magazine NGamer had teased readers with a short preview of an "ultra top secret Wii title" which was said to be a surprising take on a next-gen classic. Here's a quote from Issue #26 of NGamer, where we receive a similar teaser:

"Sadly, we still can't name the mystery game that has us more excited than any of the others on this page. Capcom promise to maul us into our graves should we spill the beans, despite the fact that by the time you're reading this the game could well be announced. Needless to say, it's worlds away from the fluffiness of Zack & Wiki..."

Capcom revealed their E3 line-up yesterday, and whilst their Wii list was rather lacking, the appearance of mystery title Flock (which Capcom refuse to talk about) had fans speculating like there was no tomorrow (which is today). We think it's safe to conclude that Flock and Capcom's mystery Wii project are in fact one and the same.

Expect to hear full confirmation at E3 next week...

Link 1

Link 2

I've never played Animal Crossing before so it's not a big deal to me but a Punch-Out will get me to buy Wii Fit for the balance board.

There has been rumors of Capcom making an F-Zero game for Wii, so maybe that's the mystery game. Pikmin 3 and Kid Icarus are unannounced but also heavily rumored. Add in the games we do know about (Wii Music, Mario Super Sluggers, Fatal Frame IV, Disaster: Day of Crisis) and maybe that's what we'll see next week, plus Nintendo has nothing scheduled for the DS so expect a lot on that front as well. Only four more days...
Old 07-11-2008, 12:06 PM   #206
MJ4H
Coordinator

My wife is already bouncing off the walls about the Animal Crossing announcement a few days ago. I was more interested in the Capcom thing since Animal Crossing does nothing for me.
MJ4H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:45 PM   #207
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ4H View Post
My wife is already bouncing off the walls about the Animal Crossing announcement a few days ago. I was more interested in the Capcom thing since Animal Crossing does nothing for me.

Whenever Animal Crossing is released I might as well pretend my wife went on a 1 month vacation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 02:14 PM   #208
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade moore View Post
Whenever Animal Crossing is released I might as well pretend my wife went on a 1 month vacation.

Same here.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 02:30 PM   #209
MJ4H
Coordinator

Glad to hear I'm not the only one.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:18 AM   #210
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

We'll do the same only my wife will pretend that I'm the one on the 1 month vacation

That said, they need to redo some things on AC for the Wii that were a big step back on the DS. Stuff like making the holidays real rather than made- which just brought the realism down- and bringing back collectable NES games. But I doubt that will happen with the virtual console out there

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 02:11 PM   #211
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Looks like another E3 announcement has been leaked early. Greatest Hits line for the PS3 is going to finally be launched. Below is a link to a picture that a K-Mart rep took of the boxes.

http://flickr.com/photos/352/2659554...7606118243938/
Old 07-13-2008, 08:51 PM   #212
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

So ... what better, 360 or PS3?

Sorry, couldn't resist

Actually, I think I just figured out what will make the decision for my son's gaming needs: wait until the final features list for the TNA Impact game is available for both systems, see what the differences in the two are (if any) and then pick from there.
Old 07-14-2008, 07:37 AM   #213
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Looks like another 'surprise' E3 announcement may have been leaked. Video of a new Jax & Daxter game has appeared on the internet.........

http://talkplaystation.com/jak-daxte...ontier-videos/

Sony's Stringer decides to join the 'stupid comments by an exec' parade.........

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...r6g&refer=home
Old 07-14-2008, 07:50 AM   #214
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Interesting rumor being mentioned over at VideoBusiness.com. Warner Home Video is expected to initiate a Blu-ray media price cutting war in the 4th quarter this year to help spark the format and player sales. New retail pricing for Warner catalog movies will range from $13-20. Agressive Blu-ray marketing is also expected.

As I've mentioned in previous threads, DVD sales didn't really take off until the 3rd holiday season after release. With early Blu-ray sales already outpacing early DVD sales, it would appear that the 3rd holiday season will again be the key year for a new media technology.

http://www.videobusiness.com/article/CA6577564.html

Last edited by Mizzou B-ball fan : 07-14-2008 at 07:50 AM.
Old 07-14-2008, 08:24 AM   #215
gstelmack
Pro Starter

If Blu-Ray movies dip below $20, then I'll start considering a Blu-Ray player. Especially if the movies come with a digital option I can burn to a regular DVD so I can take them in the car.
Old 07-14-2008, 08:30 AM   #216
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Looks like another 'surprise' E3 announcement may have been leaked. Video of a new Jax & Daxter game has appeared on the internet.........

http://talkplaystation.com/jak-daxte...ontier-videos/

Sony's Stringer decides to join the 'stupid comments by an exec' parade.........

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...r6g&refer=home

For those that don't want to read the whole article. Speaking of the Wii...
"I don't see it as a competitor. It's more of an expensive niche game device. We're selling a lot of PlayStation 3s now and it's still the best way to buy a Blu-ray player."
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 09:21 AM   #217
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

For those that aren't aware, the E3 conference begins today. The big companies presenting today include Microsoft, Square Enix, and EA. Should see a ton of news coming over the next 3 days.

Also, the June sales numbers for North America will be available July 17th.

Edit: Here's a link to watch/listen to the various news conferences.

http://livewire.ign.com/2008/e3/index.html#

Last edited by Mizzou B-ball fan : 07-14-2008 at 09:27 AM.
Old 07-14-2008, 09:32 AM   #218
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Preview of July NPD numbers now available.

http://www.videogaming247.com/2008/0...us-last-month/
Old 07-14-2008, 11:22 AM   #219
MJ4H
Coordinator

COOL

Introducing Wii MotionPlus, accessory for the Wii Remote July 14, 2008

Filed under: First Look — hey_suburbia @ 11:00 am

Nintendo’s upcoming Wii MotionPlus accessory for the revolutionary Wii Remote controller again redefines game control, by more quickly and accurately reflecting motions in a 3-D space. The Wii MotionPlus accessory attaches to the end of the Wii Remote and, combined with the accelerometer and the sensor bar, allows for more comprehensive tracking of a player’s arm position and orientation, providing players with an unmatched level of precision and immersion. Every slight movement players make with their wrist or arm is rendered identically in real time on the screen, providing a true 1:1 response in their game play. The Wii MotionPlus accessory reconfirms Nintendo’s commitment to making games intuitive and accessible for everyone. Nintendo will reveal more details about the Wii MotionPlus accessory and other topics Tuesday
Old 07-14-2008, 11:45 AM   #220
Big Fo
Pro Rookie

Oh shit, I bet that will be used to control a sword in a new Zelda game announced tomorrow. I wonder if third-parties have been working with it for the Star Wars games, Tiger 09, etc.

edit: And with how almost nothing ever leaks from Nintendo you gotta love the timing of the announcement, just before MS kicks off E3.

Last edited by Big Fo : 07-14-2008 at 11:49 AM.
Old 07-14-2008, 11:49 AM   #221
hukarez
College Starter

Slick!
Filipino Martial Arts Digest
tweet tweet twitter
hukarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 12:18 PM   #222
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

I wonder if that will allow for the best-boxing-game-ever-made to come out? I've been dying for that ever since I played the Wii Sports Boxing. I assumed the problems in that game were because of poor development (pack-in means get it out the door on time or else), but I wouldn't be surprised if the standalone Wiimotes can't properly handle the motion right now.

Go Wii!
"Breakfast? Breakfast schmekfast, look at the score for God's sake. It's only the second period and I'm winning 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, the Whale, they only beat Vancouver maybe once or twice in a lifetime."
Fidatelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 12:32 PM   #223
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Live feed on the previously linked IGN site is now up. Microsoft press conference should begin anytime.
Old 07-14-2008, 12:49 PM   #224
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

-Fallout 3 director promises some exclusive 360 downloadable content.

-Resident Evil 5 worldwide release date set: 3/13/2009.

-Fable II due out in October 2008.

-Gears of War 2 due out November 7th.

-NBC and Universal content to be available for download.

-Avatars now available with the new online interface on Xbox Live. Very similar to the Mii's.

-Portal: Still Alive coming to XBLA this fall.

-South Park game coming to XBLA in 2009.

-Netflix agreement is announced for 360. No additional cost for non-HD movies if you are a member.

-New Scene It game coming soon.

-New game titled 'You're in the Movies' coming to 360. The executives played it and it looked TERRIBLE! Somewhat similar to the games on the PS Eye on the PS2.

-3 REM songs will be timed exclusives for the 360. Also, Metallica songs will be downloadable for GH3 owners day and date of new album release.

-'Lips' announced for the 360. Very similar to Singstar. Microphones also light up and are motion sensitive.

-Rock Band 2. 84 songs, all master recordings. Includes a new Axel Rose debut, Bob Dylan song, and AC/DC song. 20 additional songs will be available for free on release.

-Infinite Undiscovery releases on September 2nd.

-Star Ocean 4 release set for Spring 2009.

-The Last Remnant will be a timed exclusive this fall for the 360. Will be released November 20th.

-Now here's a BOMB. Final Fantasy XIII coming to Xbox 360. So much for the exclusive. Will be released day and date with PS3 version.

Last edited by Mizzou B-ball fan : 07-14-2008 at 02:05 PM.
Old 07-14-2008, 02:21 PM   #225
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Couple things to watch for regarding FFXIII.....

1. How much did Microsoft spend to land FFXIII on their system? Had to be a pretty penny.

2. Will the release be similar to the GTAIV release? Sells software (which is great for the developer), but fails to move many consoles as the installed base is already somewhat set. Japan is where this will be very important for them. They could do some damage to Sony if they can get a foothold over there.

Last edited by Mizzou B-ball fan : 07-14-2008 at 02:21 PM.
Old 07-14-2008, 02:27 PM   #226
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

1. How much did Microsoft spend to land FFXIII on their system? Had to be a pretty penny.

2. Will the release be similar to the GTAIV release? Sells software (which is great for the developer), but fails to move many consoles as the installed base is already somewhat set. Japan is where this will be very important for them. They could do some damage to Sony if they can get a foothold over there.

We'll see if it's a system seller in my house, I know that. We have alway sbeen close to getting one but nothing major has pushed us over the line yet. The wife loves FF games, and she has been closer to getting one then I have because she has been interested in getting a blu-ray player. I will watch her on this one with interest.
Old 07-14-2008, 02:42 PM   #227
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:

From the MS side I have to think this is trying to AVOID it being a system seller (for Sony). There is absolutely no way to quantify that though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 03:03 PM   #228
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

I totally overlooked point number 1 until I came back in here from seeing in the other thread about the 360 getting FFXIII. Cool beans. I guess it won't be a system seller in my house.
Old 07-14-2008, 03:07 PM   #229
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade moore View Post
From the MS side I have to think this is trying to AVOID it being a system seller (for Sony). There is absolutely no way to quantify that though.

Yep, very true. I do think that this continues the trend of third party exclusives continuing to be less and less attractive. It's really good and bad for Microsoft if that's true. It's good because they will land a few of the third party games that Sony has used as a choke-hold over the past several years. It's bad in that first party exclusives will play a much greater role on the systems, and Microsoft's weakness compared to its competitors is first party games.
Old 07-14-2008, 03:12 PM   #230
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

You always admitted this will be a huge blow for the PS3, if it became a non-exclusive. Are you going to try to back out of that now? Anyway, there went my reason for asking for a PS3 this Christmas and I'm sure I'm not the only one. It may not move a bunch of 360's, but this move certainly dampened (probably nearly eliminated) the impact it will have on the PS3's sales.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 07-14-2008 at 03:13 PM.
Old 07-14-2008, 03:23 PM   #231
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
You always admitted this will be a huge blow for the PS3, if it became a non-exclusive. Are you going to try to back out of that now? Anyway, there went my reason for asking for a PS3 this Christmas and I'm sure I'm not the only one. It may not move a bunch of 360's, but this move certainly dampened (probably nearly eliminated) the impact it will have on the PS3's sales.

As mentioned above by wade, that's definitely the impact that MS wanted. It shows just how the third-party exclusives are quickly disappearing. You implied in another head that 'my head would explode'. Not sure why that would happen as it doesn't affect me personally. I still get to play FFXIII either way on my PS3. It certainly will spur debate in this thread, that's for sure. Microsoft still has to find a way to sell consoles. That's their main problem right now. The main sales that were lost by this announcement were the cross-over sales by 360 owners to the PS3. Sony now has to find other ways to make cross-over sales. I do think your comment that it will eliminate the impact on PS3 sales is highly exaggerated. It will definitely still provide a boost.

I would note that Sony's press conference is scheduled for tomorrow. MS has laid down their claim. We'll have to see what Sony has in store to counter this move. I have no doubt that they're not just going to roll over. It's definitely great to see these kinds of things take place because it really spurs interest in the consoles, which is great for the industry over the long haul.

Last edited by Mizzou B-ball fan : 07-14-2008 at 03:25 PM.
Old 07-14-2008, 03:45 PM   #232
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie Dobbs2 View Post
If Microsoft manages to get more big games like this, they may well put themselves out of business.

Love to hear the reasoning behind that unless you just set up a strawman for your own self-fulfillment.
Old 07-14-2008, 03:56 PM   #233
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I can't believe how many times you said it would be terrible for Sony if FF XIII went to the 360, and how many times you protested it would never happen because Sony wouldn't let it happen, yet now you try to play if off like it is a bad move by MS and doesn't hurt Sony at all.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 07-14-2008 at 03:57 PM.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:12 PM   #234
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

New Feature coming for X360 in the Fall: You'll be able to copy your games to your XBox HD and play them off the HD for faster load times... (probably will need your disc in there to play, still, mind you)

This will be good for sports games

edit:Guess this is their way of pushing more $$$$ in Hard Drives..

Last edited by SirFozzie : 07-14-2008 at 04:17 PM.
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 04:16 PM   #235
Calis
College Starter

Isn't Sony one of the larger shareholders in Square/Enix?

I mean I know they're not a majority holder but I thought they were one of the larger ones, so that's a bit awkward for them.

I guess if it booms on the 360 they'll get something out of the deal on the brightside.
Calis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 04:20 PM   #236
Daimyo
College Starter

Quote:

Why would Microsoft have to pay Square to release FFXIII on a second console that more than doubles their potential sales? Perhaps the correct comment is "How much had Square been demanding from Sony to keep it exclusive?" This isn't really surprising at all. i think you're about the only one the thread shocked by this.

Last edited by Daimyo : 07-14-2008 at 04:28 PM.
Daimyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 04:21 PM   #237
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
I can't believe how many times you said it would be terrible for Sony if FF XIII went to the 360, and how many times you protested it would never happen because Sony wouldn't let it happen, yet now you try to play if off like it is a bad move by MS and doesn't hurt Sony at all.

You into strawman arguments today as well? I certainly never said it was a bad move by Microsoft in any way. Feel free to point out where I said that this move hurt Microsoft. My only comment that even remotely came close to even being negative was my point that if 3rd party exclusives continue to go the way of the do-do bird, then they will have to up their game in regard to first party exclusives, as Sony and Nintendo both currently are stronger in that regard.

There's no question that this hurts Sony. I do think calling the war when only one side has fired a shot is certainly a premature move at this point.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:21 PM   #238
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie View Post
New Feature coming for X360 in the Fall: You'll be able to copy your games to your XBox HD and play them off the HD for faster load times... (probably will need your disc in there to play, still, mind you)

This will be good for sports games

edit:Guess this is their way of pushing more $$$$ in Hard Drives..

Cool. I will rarely use it though if at all. I am not upgrading from my mega giant 20GB HD. I am guessing you are correct on the disk part too, or else everyone(ie blockbuster) would stop renting games.

Last edited by Cringer : 07-14-2008 at 04:22 PM.
Cringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 04:21 PM   #239
Big Fo
Pro Rookie

FF13 on 360?

That's "the nail in the coffin" for any PS3 comeback hope [/NBA Jam announcer voice]

Gotta love Microsoft's strategy this generation, it's more about them making sure Sony fails than making sure MS succeeds. All those JRPGs they've moneyhatted probably won't push them over 1m in Japan by the end of the generation but they will keep people from buying PS3s worldwide. It also has the side benefit of expanding their game library beyond the guns, guitars, cars, and sports crowd.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:22 PM   #240
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daimyo View Post
Why would Microsoft have to pay Sony to release FFXIII on a second console that more than doubles their potential sales? Perhaps the correct comment is "How much had Square been demanding from Sony to keep it exclusive?" This isn't really surprising at all. i think you're about the only one the thread shocked by this.

Yeah, absolutely no one but me was shocked.

Old 07-14-2008, 04:27 PM   #241
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Some interesting clarifications regarding the FFXIII exclusive announcement.

1. FFXIII is still a PS3 exclusive in Japan. The MS announcement only applies in English-speaking territories.

2. FFXIII Versus is still a PS3 exclusive.

http://kotaku.com/5025033/livebloggi...ess-conference

Last edited by Mizzou B-ball fan : 07-14-2008 at 04:35 PM.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:31 PM   #242
Daimyo
College Starter

Quote:
Yeah, absolutely no one but me was shocked.

In this thread? How many times have people in these threads commented that they expected FFXIII to be multi-platform? Just about everyone...
Old 07-14-2008, 04:34 PM   #243
Daimyo
College Starter

Quote:
Some interesting clarifications regarding the FFXIII exclusive announcement.

1. FFXIII is still a PS3 exclusive in Japan. The MS announcement only applies in English-speaking territories.

2. FFXIII is still a PS3 exclusive.

http://kotaku.com/5025033/livebloggi...ess-conference

I think you meant "FF Versus 13" is still a PS3 exclusive in #2.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:35 PM   #244
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I think you meant "FF Versus 13" is still a PS3 exclusive in #2.

Yep. Of course, the original post is probably his wishful thinking.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:39 PM   #245
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
In this thread? How many times have people in these threads commented that they expected FFXIII to be multi-platform? Just about everyone...

Well, 'just about everyone' thought that MGS4 was going to the 360 as well. It's stupid to make that kind of assertion. Everyone has been wrong in their opinion in one way or another. As most have said, jabbing MBBF is more of a sport than anything else. It doesn't really matter all that much what it's about.

I corrected my other post about FFXIII Versus. Thanks for the catch.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:42 PM   #246
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Yep. Of course, the original post is probably his wishful thinking.

I noticed that you didn't post the information clarifying the exclusive announcement about FFXIII. I can't say that I'm all that surprised.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:47 PM   #247
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I'm at work. OS and FOFC are the only sites related to gaming I view at work and I didn't know about it until you posted it.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:48 PM   #248
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Interesting point by Bill Harris regarding the FFXIII announcement. He voices a similar point I made that the announcement still doesn't help MS's current pricing/sales issues. Also, he makes a good point that we honestly don't know when FFXIII will come at this point. It's been promised for some time, but we still don't have a playable game being shown anywhere. It's not going to help any console in the near future, which bodes well for Nintendo in the meanwhile.

http://dubiousquality.blogspot.com/2...oft-press.html
Old 07-14-2008, 04:50 PM   #249
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
I'm at work. OS and FOFC are the only sites related to gaming I view at work and I didn't know about it until you posted it.

Seems kind of stupid to make a comment like that, doesn't it?

http://www.operationsports.com/fofc/...&postcount=164
Old 07-14-2008, 04:53 PM   #250
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Seems kind of stupid to make a comment like that, doesn't it?

http://www.operationsports.com/fofc/...&postcount=164

BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote