Old 03-22-2008, 01:44 AM   #201
Jas_lov
College Starter

Spoiler
Jas_lov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 02:40 AM   #202
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Best fight ever for laugh value. Simple spoiler, just the names....

Spoiler
Old 03-26-2008, 03:54 PM   #203
Thomkal
Head Coach

this is all the way down on page 3, what's the matter with you people? I think the strangest thing in the house the past few days was Natalie's "Prophecy of Eight" came true when Evel Dick went into the house. I like how she's not collapsed into a ball of goo since Matt's gone, and trying to play the game more. Like when she tried to convince Adam to put Josh up. That would have been stupid of course-they need to break up James and Chelsia, but at least she's trying now rather than relying on Matt.

Last edited by Thomkal : 03-27-2008 at 10:57 AM.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 04:08 PM   #204
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
this is all the way down on page 3, what's the matter with you people? I think the strangest thing in the house the past few days was Natalie's "Prophecy of Eight" came true when Evel Dick went into the house. I like how she's not collapsed into a ball of glue since Matt's gone, and trying to play the game more. Like when she tried to convince Adam to put Josh up. That would have been stupid of course-they need to break up James and Chelsia, but at least she's trying now rather than relying on Matt.

Well, my only problem with the Prophecy of Eight thing is that it was a good guess. The dumbass has prophecies every day and most are way off. She has been saying for weeks she was going to win the next comp, she can feel it, it's her time. Hasn't won anything. Eventually, if you keep saying things over and over though you may be right. It also helped that Evel Dick hosting a show had been talked about among HGs since the show started. And Natalie has been counting crap in the house for over a month as well.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but editing made that look better then it was. Natalie is just plain insane.
Old 03-26-2008, 05:26 PM   #205
Jas_lov
College Starter

Reading through the updates from earlier today, Natalie said that she's going to win HOH this week because there will be 7 people left, her birthday is on November 7th, something about the bible, and 7 is her favorite number. So if she does win tonight, maybe she is a prophet. But I tend to agree with most others that she's just delusional.
Old 03-26-2008, 07:11 PM   #206
MikeVic
Head Coach

So I'm watching today's, and missed yesterday's... what the hell happened to Chelsia?? She's wacko.
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 07:30 PM   #207
Dunleavy
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVic View Post
... what the hell happened to Chelsia??

James
Dunleavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 07:54 PM   #208
Jas_lov
College Starter

Oh my God. She actually won. This is now 2 predictions she's gotten right. Good for Natalie. She deserves it. Maybe they can finally get James out this week.
Old 03-26-2008, 08:57 PM   #209
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

She deserves it? Seriously? What makes her deserve it, the stupidity? Maybe how she likes to throw the bible in everyone's face yet has 'sinned' more then anyone in the house, both before and since entering the house? Maybe because she is a first class liar and everyone in the house talks about how she just makes crap up? Seriously, I don't mind someone winning HoH and sending James or Joshuah home, but Natalie winning it just ruined the show for the next week because it just made it pretty predictable.

James and Josh go up, or they try to backdoor James. And I can hear all week how God wanted her to win HoH so she can get vengeance on James for what he did to Matty.
Old 03-26-2008, 09:15 PM   #210
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

BTW, what drives me nuts about most the people in this game is how they try to act like they are above anything the other people do, but do the same thing.
Old 03-26-2008, 09:26 PM   #211
Jas_lov
College Starter

She deserves it because she dominated the challenge. Everyone else was 2 or more spaces behind her until the last question. Who would have thought Natalie would win a question challenge? She came through in the clutch. Josh and James didn't so one of them will be going home unless they win POV.

People acting above everyone else drives me nuts too and that's why I hated James's post HOH speech about keeping his word unlike everybody else in the house. He was acting above everybody else and he ended up doing the same thing. Natalie does this with the bible. Jameka and Amber were the worst last year with all of the God talk and it was hilarious watching Dick call them out on it.
Old 03-26-2008, 09:32 PM   #212
SteveMax58
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cringer View Post
BTW, what drives me nuts about most the people in this game is how they try to act like they are above anything the other people do, but do the same thing.

This is what annoys me most with James. For being a non-conformist-type, he sure does hold silly grudges against people. He reminds me of a selfish little prick...which I think is perfectly fine to be in the context of BB...but geez, he acts like he's on some moral plane that everybody but him falls short of.

But yeah...they all act like that at times, which is just silly.

On a side note, I have to say...as much as I think he's an arrogant pompus ass...Joshua is actually becoming pretty entertaining to me. Maybe it's because I like people who are there to "play the game".
SteveMax58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 09:34 PM   #213
korme
Go Reds

James & Josh could not be happy.
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 09:43 PM   #214
MikeVic
Head Coach

I hate Josh and want him gone.
Old 03-26-2008, 09:58 PM   #215
Jas_lov
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMax58 View Post
This is what annoys me most with James. For being a non-conformist-type, he sure does hold silly grudges against people. He reminds me of a selfish little prick...which I think is perfectly fine to be in the context of BB...but geez, he acts like he's on some moral plane that everybody but him falls short of.

On a side note, I have to say...as much as I think he's an arrogant pompus ass...Joshua is actually becoming pretty entertaining to me. Maybe it's because I like people who are there to "play the game".

Exactly. James is the biggest hypocrite of them all. I did like how he called Chelsia a raging bitch though. Chelsia got bitter because people saw her and James as a threat and wanted to take them out. I hated when she said it was because people were jealous of James and Chelsia. Nobody was jealous of them. She got outplayed, period end of story.

I don't mind Josh. I think he's playing pretty well so far. He hasn't been on the block and Sharon is his bitch. It may come to an end this week though. I don't really see Adam, Ryan, Sheila, and Natalie turning on each other until they have to.
Old 03-26-2008, 10:08 PM   #216
Bad-example
College Starter

James was lucky enough to have a second chance and he wasted it on petty revenge. I suspect he took it too personally when he was voted out. He not only screwed himself but Chelsea as well, and it isn't any shock that she would be bitter. I am glad they managed to get that scumbag Matt out, but it is a shame James didn't play the game better. It would have been much better television.

I don't like anyone in this house. I guess I dislike Ryan the least.
Bad-example is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 10:09 PM   #217
korme
Go Reds

I am definitely pulling for A-BALLER at this point
Old 03-26-2008, 10:33 PM   #218
MikeVic
Head Coach

Yeah, I thought A-BALLER was ok before today. I liked him giving the money to Sheila. And then they show this little special on him today, and I'm pulling for him now.
Old 03-26-2008, 10:35 PM   #219
SteveMax58
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad-example View Post
I don't like anyone in this house. I guess I dislike Ryan the least.

I feel the same way this year. I think Ryan might be the only one I could tolerate for an hour.

Although A-Baller might be pretty fun to be around. Probably good for some laughs(both "with" and "at").
Old 03-26-2008, 11:01 PM   #220
Bad-example
College Starter

Adam may be bug-eyed and freakish, and he may sound like an idiot when he gets excited, but he isn't nearly as annoying as most of the others. I would be fine with him winning.
Bad-example is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 01:12 AM   #221
Dunleavy
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad-example View Post
James was lucky enough to have a second chance and he wasted it on petty revenge.

yep. maybe Chelsia should have reminded him he can't nominate everyone in the house in one week so there's no need to threaten half the house. James way overplayed his hand. and another thing he is not a good competitor, he can win things through will when he needs to but is terrible in all other competitions. oh, and he's a big hypocrite as well. all that said i'm rooting for him the most

with the last two HOH's the house has lost it's balance. i guess we suffer through Nat, say good bye to James, and move into a new phase of the game. Hopefully Sharron or josh wins the next HOH

Last edited by Dunleavy : 03-27-2008 at 01:15 AM.
Dunleavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 01:45 AM   #222
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

I am a big James mark, he is just the kind of guy I would get along and I have wanted him to win. With that said, he screwed up bigtime when he backdoored Matt. Nobody will trust him, and it was his own doing. I loved seeing Matt go, but the smart move would have been happy seeing Ryan go and letting it go at that.

James has actually been one of the more straight forward and honest with people in the house. If he isn't then you will see him just keep his mouth shut sometimes. He killed himself with his one main move in the game though and unless he wins PoV then he will be gone this week.

Last edited by Cringer : 03-27-2008 at 01:45 AM.
Cringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 11:00 AM   #223
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Well, my only problem with the Prophecy of Eight thing is that it was a good guess. The dumbass has prophecies every day and most are way off. She has been saying for weeks she was going to win the next comp, she can feel it, it's her time. Hasn't won anything. Eventually, if you keep saying things over and over though you may be right. It also helped that Evel Dick hosting a show had been talked about among HGs since the show started. And Natalie has been counting crap in the house for over a month as well.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but editing made that look better then it was. Natalie is just plain insane.

Oh I wasn't really saying I was taking her Prophecy of Eight seriously, it was pretty wacky the way they showed it on the regular shows. Just thought it was pretty wild when Dick came into the House to keep "fueling" it. And hey she won HoH this week so she's not 100% stupid, maybe just 90.

Last edited by Thomkal : 03-27-2008 at 11:04 AM.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 11:15 AM   #224
Scarecrow
College Prospect

Please don't make fun of Natalie - she has old timers.

Anyway, after this week she is D-U-N done!
Old 03-27-2008, 11:23 AM   #225
MikeVic
Head Coach

I just think Natalie is very misinformed, that's all. She seems like a good person.
Old 03-27-2008, 11:40 AM   #226
Jas_lov
College Starter

I'm hoping that once James is gone we'll see some real gameplay and alliance shifting. As long as James is around, he'll always be the biggest threat and the person everyone wants gone. But once he's gone, who is it?

Without Josh, Sharon might go to Natalie and Sheila and suddenly it's girls vs. boys so I think Ryan and Adam should vote Sharon out over Josh if it comes to that. It's best to get Sharon and Natalie out before the next endurance challenge anyway. Josh, Ryan, and Adam should make a deal to the final 3. Get James out first, then Natalie and Sharon, then Sheila because she's the weakest.
Old 03-27-2008, 11:45 AM   #227
korme
Go Reds

She didn't even say old timers, the common misconception. She kept saying All-timers!
Old 03-28-2008, 02:30 AM   #228
korme
Go Reds

Spoiler
Old 03-28-2008, 06:28 AM   #229
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty3281 View Post
Spoiler

Spoiler
Old 03-28-2008, 07:18 PM   #230
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

nominations and PoV comp spoilers...

Spoiler
Old 03-28-2008, 07:37 PM   #231
Jas_lov
College Starter

Quote:
nominations and PoV comp spoilers...

Spoiler

Spoiler
Old 03-28-2008, 07:46 PM   #232
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas_lov View Post
Spoiler

Ryan can be a smart boy sometimes, your scenario is already in the works as of a short time ago. Going to be an interesting week after all.
Old 03-28-2008, 07:56 PM   #233
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

doh...interesting thing just happened Jas...

Spoiler
Old 03-28-2008, 08:05 PM   #234
Jas_lov
College Starter

Quote:
doh...interesting thing just happened Jas...

Spoiler

Spoiler
Old 03-28-2008, 08:10 PM   #235
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Spoiler

I just hit refresh to tell you that. haha. I just watched that.

Spoiler
Old 03-28-2008, 08:17 PM   #236
Jas_lov
College Starter

Quote:
I just hit refresh to tell you that. haha. I just watched that.

Spoiler

Spoiler
Old 03-28-2008, 08:20 PM   #237
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Spoiler

Spoiler
Old 03-29-2008, 11:58 AM   #238
Jas_lov
College Starter

Spoiler

Last edited by Jas_lov : 03-29-2008 at 11:59 AM.
Old 03-29-2008, 01:18 PM   #239
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Spoiler

Spoiler
Old 03-29-2008, 07:36 PM   #240
Jas_lov
College Starter

Quote:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Last edited by Jas_lov : 03-29-2008 at 07:40 PM.
Old 03-29-2008, 08:01 PM   #241
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Spoiler

Spoiler
Old 03-30-2008, 06:33 PM   #242
Jas_lov
College Starter

LOL at Josh's new plan:

Spoiler

Last edited by Jas_lov : 03-30-2008 at 06:52 PM.
Old 03-30-2008, 06:39 PM   #243
SteveMax58
College Starter

Man...I only watch the shows live, and then I go back and read all the spoilers you guys leave.

But with all the spoilers in the last few days...I can tell it should be interesting tonight.
Old 03-30-2008, 07:56 PM   #244
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
LOL at Josh's new plan:

Spoiler

nice.lol

Quote:
Man...I only watch the shows live, and then I go back and read all the spoilers you guys leave.

But with all the spoilers in the last few days...I can tell it should be interesting tonight.

I am not sure you want to read the last batch of spoilers until after Tuesday's show. Everything we have been talking about will be on the Tuesday show, and possibly some on the Wednesday show. In other words, it is all post-PoV comp and the aftermath. It is good stuff though and really an interesting week. The Tuesday and Wednesday shows should be pretty good.
Old 04-02-2008, 09:57 PM   #245
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Well crap. Josh is gone, expected. Adam wins HoH.....blah. That sucked, James and Sharon both blew it on the last question. And now Sheila is making nicey nice with Sharon and James because you just know she wants their votes if she makes it to the final two.

Ryan, Adam, and Natalie hold the power if they stay together. If the 'Girl Power' alliance is real though then Adam and Ryan are screwed if Ryan doesn't win the next HoH. Hard to tell which alliance is the REAL alliance though. So it is a toss up.
Old 04-02-2008, 10:43 PM   #246
Jas_lov
College Starter

I'm sorry Cringer, but it's time for James to go. This sob story every week has already gotten old- I'm on an island, nobody likes me, I played a terrible game and my alliance sucked, blah blah blah. I don't want to hear it anymore. All James does is lay around in his bed and we're supposed to feel sorry for him because he isolated himself by hooking up with Chelsia. James needs to go.

It's 5 on 1 in the POV again and Sharon won't throw it like she did the HOH because if James wins, she's gone. I think Ryan, Adam, and Natalie are the real alliance. Sheila would lose 7-0 if she made the final 2 and everyone knows it. She'll get carried to the finals, but she has no chance of winning.

Last edited by Jas_lov : 04-02-2008 at 10:44 PM.
Old 04-02-2008, 11:03 PM   #247
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I'm sorry Cringer, but it's time for James to go. This sob story every week has already gotten old- I'm on an island, nobody likes me, I played a terrible game and my alliance sucked, blah blah blah. I don't want to hear it anymore. All James does is lay around in his bed and we're supposed to feel sorry for him because he isolated himself by hooking up with Chelsia. James needs to go.

It's 5 on 1 in the POV again and Sharon won't throw it like she did the HOH because if James wins, she's gone. I think Ryan, Adam, and Natalie are the real alliance. Sheila would lose 7-0 if she made the final 2 and everyone knows it. She'll get carried to the finals, but she has no chance of winning.

Naaa, I am sure James is gone. I expected he would be gone by next Wednesday no matter what actually. If he doesn't win HoH, he gets put up and is gone unless he wins PoV. If we won HoH then he can't compete in the next HoH, and with a strong chance of next week being the double eviction week he would be screwed in the fast forward to get the second person out next week. His only real hope is one of two things. He wins PoV, and then gets the next HoH. Small chance. Next option, Sheila is nominated against him and Sharon wins PoV and takes him off and they are both safe. I think Sharon would do it, but I doubt we will find out.

My big problem with this is I don't really want anyone else in the house to win it. Sharon I would be fine with. Sheila might be funny to see win but she is annoying so no. I hate Natalie. Like Natalie, Adam and Ryan are full of shit with most of what they do. Adam less so I think, as he is seems like the one who is 'playing the game' the most. All those people can talk about being "the good people" all they want, but they have stabbed people in the back just as much as the others, including this last week.

This is the point where I back off the live feeds though. The house is going to be boring as hell.
Old 04-02-2008, 11:08 PM   #248
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Doh. I was just reminded. Adam has promised Sharon in the not too distant past that he would never nominate her, because of his bond with Jacob. I wonder if that will hold true.....
Old 04-02-2008, 11:15 PM   #249
korme
Go Reds

My feelings are that at this point, strategically, Ryan has played the game the best. He has strong, strong allegiances with Nat/Adam, and with them comes Sheila. He also had that talk with Sharon saying they'd protect each other and before that he had a secret alliance with Josh. He seems to be covering all of his bases, after being on the chopping block quite a bit earlier in the season.

I am fine with Adam/Baller/A-Baller/Big Baller or Ryan winning, and then after that on the flip side I wouldn't mind if James did the miraculous wins week after week and won.
Old 04-02-2008, 11:29 PM   #250
Jas_lov
College Starter

Quote:
Doh. I was just reminded. Adam has promised Sharon in the not too distant past that he would never nominate her, because of his bond with Jacob. I wonder if that will hold true.....

Doubt it for the reason you mentioned in your other post. If Sharon wasn't nominated with James, she would take him off the block if she won POV because she knows she becomes public enemy #1 when James leaves. He's definitely not putting Natalie and Ryan on the block. He doesn't want to listen to Sheila bitch so she's not going up unless James or Sharon wins POV and he has to put up a replacement.

I think Adam and Natalie have played the best out of their alliance. If either of those two makes it to the finals, they should win. Ryan isn't hated by anybody and he's played a decent game so he wouldn't be a bad winner either. Sharon has done little. James has been evicted once already in individual play and he's played a terrible strategic game. Sheila is worthless, but I hope she's the one who wins POV and sends James home.