Hall Of Famer

Tenchu.. fun game.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 09:46 PM   #202
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJones4Heisman View Post
I know, most of this will fall on deaf ears and most people will get their hackles up and/or dismiss me because "there goes that stupid Wii guy complaining about HD again." But, please, discuss the actual points I'm making and don't just dismiss it because I'm more annoying than that super-annoying guy.

Not sure if this will make you feel better, but I don't think of you as the Wii guy on here. I think of you as the Wii/Petrino guy.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:50 PM   #203
MJ4H
Coordinator

haha it actually does make me feel better
MJ4H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 09:52 PM   #204
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJones4Heisman View Post
The latest issue of Japanese gaming magazine, Famitsu, reveals two established franchises that will be making their way to the Nintendo Wii for the first time - Marvelous’ Rune Factory and From Software’s Tenchu.
Rune Factory Frontier
After two successful outings on the Nintendo DS, the Rune Factory RPG series is heading to the Nintendo Wii, under the guise of Rune Factory Frontier. Famitsu magazine reports that players will control Laguna, who is starting life afresh in a brand new land. Developer Marvelous will challenge players to build a village and attract new residents to live in it.
It’s out in Japan later on this year.
Tenchu 4
Also in the latest Famitsu magazine is the news that Fron Software is to bring its ninja-stealth series to the Nintendo Wii - and at this point it would appear that the title is exclusive.
It’ll arrive in Japan on Oct 23

Yeah, but what resolution are they going to run?

/getting throwing or gunshot distance away...
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 09:57 PM   #205
MJ4H
Coordinator

Old 06-05-2008, 12:06 AM   #206
Calis
College Starter

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/8...er_060408.html

Not sure if that has been linked yet but a pretty good trailer for Saint's Row 2 taking a few shots at GTA4. Looks pretty good.

Doesn't mention resolution in the trailer though, so the jury is still out.
Calis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 12:47 AM   #207
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calis View Post

Not sure if that has been linked yet but a pretty good trailer for Saint's Row 2 taking a few shots at GTA4. Looks pretty good.

Very nice. That pretty much has locked up my money already. I liked the first one and this one looks even better. Some of that stuff looks pretty cool.
Old 06-05-2008, 01:05 AM   #208
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daimyo View Post
Personally I find judging games based on resolution nearly as stupid as judging consoles on "bits" a decade ago. Luckily we outgrew that...

Wow, this is such horseshit. Hardware specs are the most important aspect of any system, everyone knows that. Fuck, I don't even buy games anymore, I just stick my dick in the disc tray and get jiggy with the system bus. Uhhhh, ya that's how you like it you dirty little cell processor! I'm gonna stick my hand right up your expansion port! Uhhh!
"Breakfast? Breakfast schmekfast, look at the score for God's sake. It's only the second period and I'm winning 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, the Whale, they only beat Vancouver maybe once or twice in a lifetime."
Fidatelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 06:22 AM   #209
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calis View Post

That only looks like a shit ton of fun!
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 06:55 AM   #210
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daimyo View Post
I find it funny that you consider it "annoying" when a 360 game runs at a resolution lower than 720p. In the March thread you actually tried to spin GTA's lower PS3 resolution favorably...

Personally I find judging games based on resolution nearly as stupid as judging consoles on "bits" a decade ago. Luckily we outgrew that...

I didn't spin anything favorably. Most reviewers stated that exact same thing. Also, you didn't post all my thoughts on the situation. I also clearly stated that I didn't think it was acceptable that GTA4 was downgraded in resolution on both versions, yet it still had framerate performance issues. I also stated that it definitely was not the '10' game that some people were giving it.

MS and Sony promised HD gaming when they produced these consoles. I don't think it's asking too much for them to deliver on their promises and they should hold the developers to the same standard. However, we all know that the almighty dollar trumps all and that's not going to happen.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 07:11 AM   #211
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah View Post
Tenchu.. fun game.

One of my favorites. Looking forward to seeing what kind of control scheme a Wii version has.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 07:19 AM   #212
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Interesting article about the PS3 harddrives potentially becoming full from games' mandatory installs. Sounds like another reason to go for the 80 GB version:

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/3188.html

Also, Sony is going to start charging for some optional access (certain downloads including Betas and interviews) on their online network:

http://palgn.com.au/article.php?id=1...tation+Network

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 06-05-2008 at 07:21 AM.
Old 06-05-2008, 09:36 AM   #213
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
Interesting article about the PS3 harddrives potentially becoming full from games' mandatory installs. Sounds like another reason to go for the 80 GB version:

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/3188.html

If anything, it's a good reason to upgrade your hard drive eventually. You can get 250GB hard drives for as little as $80-90 if you shop around. It's an even better idea if you're a PS3 user who plans on watching movies/TV shows off the download services expected later this year.

Quote:
Also, Sony is going to start charging for some optional access (certain downloads including Betas and interviews) on their online network:

http://palgn.com.au/article.php?id=1...tation+Network

It's essentially the same thing as the MGS Online beta if you preorder or the Halo 3 beta if you buy Crackdown. Only difference is that they're doing that kind of thing online rather than in retail. It's a relatively lousy idea with very little bang for the buck. Also, some of the content will be release for free one week later. It's likely going to fall flat on its face and not be around for long. As long as online play and matchmaking continues to be free on PS3, I could care less about the other stuff. If they start charging for online play at any point, I'll be the first one in line to complain.
Old 06-05-2008, 09:51 AM   #214
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cringer View Post
Very nice. That pretty much has locked up my money already. I liked the first one and this one looks even better. Some of that stuff looks pretty cool.

Agreed. I did analyze the resolution of that trailer and it's running at 632p. I hope that improves.
Old 06-05-2008, 09:51 AM   #215
Daimyo
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
I didn't spin anything favorably. Most reviewers stated that exact same thing. Also, you didn't post all my thoughts on the situation. I also clearly stated that I didn't think it was acceptable that GTA4 was downgraded in resolution on both versions, yet it still had framerate performance issues. I also stated that it definitely was not the '10' game that some people were giving it.

Here is your full quote:
Quote:
Is there one to be made? Most people are attributing the lower resolution on the PS3 to the reason that the PS3 version looks better, has less pop-ups, and has less framerate stutters. It was basically a port from the 360, so I'm not sure we should be surprised that it's sub-par given the recent comments from the 'Ghostbusters' game developers. As most developers have previously stated, the best move as a developer for ease of development is to use the PS3 as the primary development system and then port it over to the 360. GTA4 started its development quite some time ago, so they really didn't have an opportunity to do that.

As far as the 'unexpected bonus' of 1 month of XBL, the PS3 owners got a bigger bonus when they purchased the system. It's called a lifetime of free online console play. It's not a bonus if it should be free in the first place, but Microsoft is awfully glad that people are thankful for a free month while they charge people for the other 11 months.
You mean I didn't post all your thoughts literally? As in the ones in your head that you didn't post?

Quote:
I also clearly stated that I didn't think it was acceptable that GTA4 was downgraded in resolution on both versions, yet it still had framerate performance issues.
EDIT: I haven't seen any reference to the 360 version running at less than 720p and couldn't find any just now with a quick google search.

Last edited by Daimyo : 06-05-2008 at 09:54 AM.
Daimyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 11:32 AM   #216
Big Fo
Pro Rookie

Fatal Frame IV is looking pretty good from these new screenshots released today. This and Wario Land Shake (yay for console 2D platformers) are coming out next month in Japan so hopefully they'll be out in the US soon after that.

screenshots

I don't like Nintendo's new policy of not even announcing games until they are two or three months from release, I can't wait for E3 to officially see what else they've got coming.
Big Fo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 06:52 AM   #217
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Ars Technica has posted an updated review of the PS3 console. On release, they gave it a 6/10. New review score is now 9/10. Reviewer discusses the improvement from release 19 months ago compared to how much better the PS3 offerings are now.

http://arstechnica.com/reviews/hardw...-3-blu-ray.ars

Last edited by Mizzou B-ball fan : 06-06-2008 at 06:53 AM.
Old 06-06-2008, 09:35 AM   #218
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Really good opinion piece about third party development on the Wii...........

http://malstrom.50webs.com/birdman.html
Old 06-06-2008, 09:58 AM   #219
MJ4H
Coordinator

Capcom announces new 3rd party Wii exclusive, reassures gamers that it will be as well-received as Zak & Wiki.

On Tuesday morning Capcom announced Spyborgs, a Wii exclusive action adventure coming in 2009. Developed by the newly formed Bionic Games, Spyborgs will emphasize the teamwork of five bionic superspies in saving the world, all while maintaining a Saturday morning cartoon theme that "refuses to take itself too seriously." Screenshots, etc.

Adblock

Last edited by MJ4H : 06-06-2008 at 09:59 AM.
Old 06-06-2008, 07:49 PM   #220
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Trailer for Afrika is out. Release date in Japan is August 28th. Should be a big seller in Japan due to its 'Pokemon Snap' play mechanics. They seem to like nutty gameplay like that.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/34897.html

Last edited by Mizzou B-ball fan : 06-06-2008 at 07:49 PM.
Old 06-06-2008, 08:03 PM   #221
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Game industry analysts at a recent conference now believe that the 360 is in for a struggle in the coming year. Only 9 months ago we were saying how well the 360 was doing and how poorly the PS3 was performing. Now, the PS3 has beat the 360 in worldwide sales for 5 straight months............

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/article...uggle-for-xbox
Old 06-06-2008, 10:24 PM   #222
Bee
Pro Starter

At the rate it's going when will the PS3 pass the 360 in sales?

Last edited by Bee : 06-06-2008 at 10:25 PM.
Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 10:46 PM   #223
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee View Post

By that time the 720 will be out.
Old 06-08-2008, 02:54 PM   #224
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Not surprisingly, it appears that the worst kept secret about the 360 will soon be officially announced. Microsoft on Monday is expected to announce a 360 with integrated Blu-ray drive, finally making it obvious that the talk of Blu-ray being a dead media was nothing more than Microsoft PR talk. This is big news for both consoles as the likely increase in production of Blu-ray drives should allow for much cheaper prices on the consoles sooner rather than later.

http://www.crunchgear.com/2008/06/08...ive-on-monday/

Last edited by Mizzou B-ball fan : 06-08-2008 at 02:55 PM.
Old 06-08-2008, 03:39 PM   #225
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Not surprisingly, it appears that the worst kept secret about the 360 will soon be officially announced. Microsoft on Monday is expected to announce a 360 with integrated Blu-ray drive, finally making it obvious that the talk of Blu-ray being a dead media was nothing more than Microsoft PR talk. This is big news for both consoles as the likely increase in production of Blu-ray drives should allow for much cheaper prices on the consoles sooner rather than later.

I guess they were supposed to endorse blu-ray and say screw it to their interest in HD-DVD? I know Sony NEVER has bs PR talk?

Old 06-08-2008, 03:53 PM   #226
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I guess they were supposed to endorse blu-ray and say screw it to their interest in HD-DVD? I know Sony NEVER has bs PR talk?

Sony PR bad, MS PR good. Got it.
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 04:37 PM   #227
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby View Post

Sony PR bad, MS PR good. Got it.

I never said that. It's just funny how MS has pr bullshit and Sony is teh shit.

FYI I have a psp and 3 Sony TV's and 2 ps2's. I could care less as I think Sony has great products, but I'm exhausted at MMBF's attempt to spew crap like MS would promote BR when it supported HD-DVD.
Old 06-08-2008, 04:40 PM   #228
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:

http://gizmodo.com/5014393/robbie-ba...-other-devices

and the source of the Gizmodo article:
[url]http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/06/08/BUPF11383J.DTL[/irl]

Granted, they took a comment out of context a little bit - the question was about 'next-generation,' and Bach dismissed that as being 'so far out there's nothing to talk about.'

And I think Gizmodo probably took that as "so far out [there] that..." as well as being about the 360.

But...if he's not willing to talk about Blu-ray in the next generation, that suggests there isn't anything imminent, either.

We'll see tomorrow.
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 05:38 PM   #229
samifan24
Pro Starter

Microsoft is going to try to upstage Apple by announcing the Xbox 360 BR deal about an hour before Jobs takes the stage at WWDC 08 to introduce the new iPhone. Interesting.
Old 06-08-2008, 08:55 PM   #230
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I never said that. It's just funny how MS has pr bullshit and Sony is teh shit.

FYI I have a psp and 3 Sony TV's and 2 ps2's. I could care less as I think Sony has great products, but I'm exhausted at MMBF's attempt to spew crap like MS would promote BR when it supported HD-DVD.

Pot... kettle... black...

just a side note, anytime someone has to defend there argument by saying "I always shop here", "I spend XXX $" or "I have XXX Product" it kinda cheapens the argument.
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 06:26 AM   #231
Bee
Pro Starter

Quote:

Anyone know? I was curious how much Sony had closed the gap with their improved sales the last few months.
Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 06:27 AM   #232
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by SackAttack View Post
http://gizmodo.com/5014393/robbie-ba...-other-devices

and the source of the Gizmodo article:
[url]http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/06/08/BUPF11383J.DTL[/irl]

Granted, they took a comment out of context a little bit - the question was about 'next-generation,' and Bach dismissed that as being 'so far out there's nothing to talk about.'

And I think Gizmodo probably took that as "so far out [there] that..." as well as being about the 360.

But...if he's not willing to talk about Blu-ray in the next generation, that suggests there isn't anything imminent, either.

We'll see tomorrow.

I'd agree. I don't think it's going to happen tomorrow due to the dismissal. They surely wouldn't do that the day before they announce that there is a BR 360, but we've seen both MS and Sony be in firm denial mode previously in this generation only to reverse themselves a week later on various announcements. The only part that surprised me was that they said in the original comment that it would be cheaper than the Elite, which doesn't seem to add up at all.

If nothing else, MS now has themselves a bunch of interest viewers of the announcement tomorrow. Definitely much more than they would have had otherwise.

Last edited by Mizzou B-ball fan : 06-09-2008 at 06:28 AM.
Old 06-09-2008, 06:31 AM   #233
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Anyone know? I was curious how much Sony had closed the gap with their improved sales the last few months.

They're closing at around 200K a month right now worldwide. Sales are basically even in North America. Sony is outselling the 360 in PAL territories and is only about 700K behind in PAL territories. Sony is ahead in Japan, but really hasn't seen nearly the sales they need over there. Obviously, they're hoping for a big MGS4 boost in Japan this month.
Old 06-09-2008, 07:35 AM   #234
spleen1015
Coordinator

Is the Walmart deal with the $100 Gift Card the best deal right now for the PS3?
Old 06-09-2008, 08:19 AM   #235
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
Is the Walmart deal with the $100 Gift Card the best deal right now for the PS3?

Actually, you can get an even better deal if you sign up for the Sony Style credit card. You get $100 off a Blu-ray purchase with that credit card. Couple that with the $100 Wal-Mart gift card and you're basically getting a 80 GB PS3 with MGS4 for $299. You can do the same thing with the 40 GB machine and get it for $199. You can cancel the card right after you pay it off. It's a bit of work, but really good savings.
Old 06-09-2008, 08:25 AM   #236
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
They're closing at around 200K a month right now worldwide. Sales are basically even in North America. Sony is outselling the 360 in PAL territories and is only about 700K behind in PAL territories. Sony is ahead in Japan, but really hasn't seen nearly the sales they need over there. Obviously, they're hoping for a big MGS4 boost in Japan this month.

Which is still a loss for them, given all the "will beat by 300K+ per month" predictions we had at the turn of the year that would have them catching the 360 in overall sales soon...
Old 06-09-2008, 08:29 AM   #237
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstelmack View Post
Which is still a loss for them, given all the "will beat by 300K+ per month" predictions we had at the turn of the year that would have them catching the 360 in overall sales soon...

Yep, Japan has been the main problem for Sony. They're struggling over there without any games that appeal to that culture. As mentioned, it'll be interesting to see how MGS4 boosts console sales. I think the announcement of Afrika being released over there is another indication that they're trying to find ways to pull Asian consumers off their portable devices. It's taylor-made for Japanese culture, but who knows if it will be successful.
Old 06-09-2008, 08:29 AM   #238
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Actually, you can get an even better deal if you sign up for the Sony Style credit card. You get $100 off a Blu-ray purchase with that credit card. Couple that with the $100 Wal-Mart gift card and you're basically getting a 80 GB PS3 with MGS4 for $299. You can do the same thing with the 40 GB machine and get it for $199. You can cancel the card right after you pay it off. It's a bit of work, but really good savings.

Does that $100 discount on a Blu-ray purchase include the PS3? That seems hard to believe.
Old 06-09-2008, 08:30 AM   #239
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Noticed a great deal over at Amazon.com for 360 owners. The 120 GB HDD is being sold for $134.99, which is a $40 discount. Good deal for those who have older systems and want to boost the HDD.
Old 06-09-2008, 08:46 AM   #240
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Does that $100 discount on a Blu-ray purchase include the PS3? That seems hard to believe.

Yes, it includes PS3's in the offer. They've been offering it for about a year now. In fact, the advertisement online actually has a picture of the PS3 in the ad.

http://sonycard.sony.com/sonygateway...ID=&PROMO=DF01
Old 06-09-2008, 08:49 AM   #241
spleen1015
Coordinator

It might be time to start negotiations with the accountant.
Old 06-09-2008, 12:02 PM   #242
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
Pot... kettle... black...

just a side note, anytime someone has to defend there argument by saying "I always shop here", "I spend XXX $" or "I have XXX Product" it kinda cheapens the argument.

ok, thanks for the side note!
Old 06-09-2008, 12:33 PM   #243
Big Fo
Pro Rookie

The May sales thread is coming on Thursday, this Gamepro article tells us some of what to expect:

Quote:
Despite record-breaking sales and levels of hype never before seen for a video game launch, Grand Theft Auto IV had no discernible effect on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 hardware sales for the month of May.

The ominous news was delivered by two separate analysts firms, Lazard Capital Markets and Wedbush Morgan Securities, as part of their monthly NPD preview report.

"We do not believe the recent release of GTA IV has generated meaningful incremental demand for the Xbox 360 or PS3 platforms," said Colin Sebastian of Lazard Capital Markets.

Analyst Micheal Pachter added that further price cuts could do more than GTA IV to boost console sales.

"Next generation console unit sales are running well ahead of the level in the analogous period of 2003 (when console prices averaged under USD 200), implying room for significant sales growth as price cuts are implemented," Pachter explained.

The news does not bode well for Sony, whose executives have continually flaunted Metal Gear Solid 4 as a "killer application" for the PS3. Killer applications, by definition, are software titles that sell more systems.

So it looks like both HD consoles will be around 200k or less and that most people interested in GTA4 had already purchased their console.

I don't expect much of a bump for MGS4 in June either, and what little there might be could have more to do with the return of backwards compatibility than the highly anticipated game.

On a non-sales note, is GTA4 as good as the reviewers would have me believe? The game has been getting a lot of criticism on other forums I frequent but then again everything gets ripped to shreds on the Internet...
Big Fo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 12:43 PM   #244
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Maybe it did boost sales. Maybe if GTA IV had not have come out then sales for both untis would have taken a huge nose dive. Maybe not one single PS3 or 360 would have sold last month if it wasn't for GTA IV. They can't prove otherwise now can they? Nope. I win. GTA IV is teh bom.
Old 06-09-2008, 12:47 PM   #245
spleen1015
Coordinator

Does anyone know if GTAIII provided any sales boost for the PS2?
Old 06-09-2008, 12:48 PM   #246
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Fo View Post
The May sales thread is coming on Thursday, this Gamepro article tells us some of what to expect:

So it looks like both HD consoles will be around 200k or less and that most people interested in GTA4 had already purchased their console.

I don't expect much of a bump for MGS4 in June either, and what little there might be could have more to do with the return of backwards compatibility than the highly anticipated game.

On a non-sales note, is GTA4 as good as the reviewers would have me believe? The game has been getting a lot of criticism on other forums I frequent but then again everything gets ripped to shreds on the Internet...

One thing that that people often forget when judging this generation of consoles.......

Quote:
"Next generation console unit sales are running well ahead of the level in the analogous period of 2003 (when console prices averaged under USD 200), implying room for significant sales growth as price cuts are implemented," Pachter explained.

People like to poo-poo the sales numbers, but they are actually extremely good when compared to similar timeframes of the last generation. Console sales are explosive right now. The industry is shockingly doing well given the general economic downturn.

Personally, I wasn't all that happy with GTA4. It was a fun game, but got VERY repetitive as you moved along. I've stated before that the game wasn't worthy of the perfect scores it was receiving. After playing it for quite a bit of time, I've seen little to change my mind, which is honestly disappointing.

Edit: I'm also interested to see if MGS4 provides a boost or not. GTA4 was multiplatform. It'll be interesting to see if a big exclusive title falls on its face or provides a substantial boost.

Last edited by Mizzou B-ball fan : 06-09-2008 at 12:50 PM.
Old 06-09-2008, 12:51 PM   #247
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Does anyone know if GTAIII provided any sales boost for the PS2?

I don't have access to it here, but you could look it up on the VGChartz archives. Their old numbers are changed to reflect NPD numbers. If you can figure out when it was released, you could look it up pretty easily.
Old 06-09-2008, 01:16 PM   #248
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Microsoft again denies the Blu Ray rumors:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=190497
Old 06-09-2008, 01:27 PM   #249
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Microsoft again denies the Blu Ray rumors:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=190497

That is an odd report talking about the "next generation" Xbox. Why not just ask if the Xbox360 will support Blu-Ray?
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 01:28 PM   #250
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

I don't think GTA IV is perfect, but it has been quite fun to play and definitely one of the better "next gen" games imho.