Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-02-2005, 12:00 AM   #201
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

"It's like eating 25 White Castle cheeseburgers, man"

There goes the comedy from the show. I think it was a bad move by Steph as I would think she lost Judd's vote if she makes it to the final.

Cindy has a twin sister, eh?

Danni did great at the auction. First the giant cheesesteak sandwich and then help with the immunity.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 12:09 AM   #202
dervack
College Prospect

It's funny, because if Judd got voted off 2nd from last, Steph probably still would have lost his vote because he thinks it was her idea to vote off Jamie, when it was actually Rafe. And I kinda felt bad for Lydia that Judd didn't pick her to spend time with her brother, whom she hadn't seen in 2 years.
dervack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 12:26 AM   #203
Swaggs
Coordinator

Danni is in a pretty good position of power here. She hasn't really lied to anyone yet and should be able to hold Lydia and Rafe together to get to the final three. She probably already has Gary and Bobby Jon's vote and the alliance of four will probably be pissed and not vote for Rafe if he makes it without them and it looks pretty clear that the remaining players do not think Lydia is deserving to be there.

Go Danni.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 05:29 AM   #204
Joe
Pro Starter

scumbags
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 05:40 AM   #205
FBPro
College Starter

Still pulling for Steph..........
GM Tennessee Titans FOWL 2020-2025
FBPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 06:00 AM   #206
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazFTW
"It's like eating 25 White Castle cheeseburgers, man"
I thought that was the funniest line of the show last night.

Did Danni make out at the auction or what? She had two items to eat, and got immunity. I told my wife that if it were me, I'd go for the food instead of seeing her for about 24 hours. #1: I'm playing a game for $1 million and it's down to the final six, so I need my strength. #2: I'll see her in about 10 days anyhow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by George W Bush
scumbags
LOL. I also thought it was funny at the end of the show when Judd said he never lied to them.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 06:38 AM   #207
Joe
Pro Starter

If I hear steph say "Oh my GAWD" again I just may lose it. I think she says that way more than Judd says Man
Old 12-02-2005, 07:18 AM   #208
Flame Eater
H.S. Freshman Team

Four words, boys. Just four words.

Cindy, Mindy, Playboy pictorial.

Thank-you for your time. Please carry-on.
Flame Eater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 08:33 AM   #209
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

I've officially moved from "annoyed by Steph" to "actively rooting against her".

The look on her face when Danni switched spots with her at the challenge, even though it was an obvious move... I mean, does she honestly feel like she's the only person allowed to try to win? Is everyone else just supposed to be actively helping her? I feel bad for her boyfriend, she seems like she has that pleasantly female combination of egomaia and paranoia.

P.S. Rafe may be playing one of the best games of Survivor I've ever seen. The guy is running the show in terms of strategy and winning all sorts of challenges, yet you get the feeling that nobody views him as a threat. This guy is going to sail to the $1 million if he keeps this up.
Old 12-02-2005, 08:53 AM   #210
Kodos
Resident Alien

I'm definitely in the camp that is rooting against Steph. She was so whiny last season about always being on the losing team (not to mention she always place the blame on someone else), and now that she is in a good position, she talks down to anyone who opposes her. Screw her. I want anyone but her to win.

I was rooting for Gary all along, but now I'm hoping for Rafe or Danni. Glad to see big idiot go last night. "I never lied!"
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 08:54 AM   #211
Kodos
Resident Alien

Oh, and I love Jeff as the host. He kicks ass, even with his cheesy jetski entries on the final episodes.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 09:19 AM   #212
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

What about Jeff's entry on a helicopter when he's hanging off the side of it!

As for the episode... Danni almost played that move awfully. She should have just kept it until the final moment to make a switch, when she 100% knew that she would be out and one person had an extra move on her. Maybe she counted, but I doubt it. It was a good game nonetheless. Glad to see Judd gone, I felt kinda bad to see him go, but boy, he was a fool.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 09:21 AM   #213
Sublime 2
College Benchwarmer

I'm all for Rafe and Danni to win this, I think they've played the best games. Thank God Judd is gone, I rooted for him in the beginning but I'm happy to see him leave now.
Sublime 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 09:36 AM   #214
KevinNU7
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy1
As for the episode... Danni almost played that move awfully. She should have just kept it until the final moment to make a switch, when she 100% knew that she would be out and one person had an extra move on her. Maybe she counted, but I doubt it. It was a good game nonetheless.
Word, and I would have tried to back someone into a corner while also backing yourself into a corner to screw both players and then made the switch
Old 12-02-2005, 09:47 AM   #215
gstelmack
Pro Starter

If Steph had just gone and talked to Judd, Lydia'd be at home right now. Judd could have said (without lying) "Look, Lydia was asking me about this stuff, and I wasn't just going to tell her she was going home. I was blowing smoke, that's it." But Steph is so paranoid she bought the bare facts without looking at the reasoning, and now she's lost her position of power. I think she's the next to go right now, as all it will take is Rafe, Lydia, and Danni, and now that Cindy has been blindsided by Steph it could easily be 4-1.
Old 12-02-2005, 09:54 AM   #216
Subby
lolzcat

So - of the five left, who do you take with you to the final two? I have to think it would be Lydia. Maybe Steph because I see her having a hard time getting votes from the jury...
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 10:03 AM   #217
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
So - of the five left, who do you take with you to the final two? I have to think it would be Lydia. Maybe Steph because I see her having a hard time getting votes from the jury...
Agreed.

Well, definitely not Rafe, Cindy, or Danni. They have been pretty honest and seem to be pretty likeable.

Lydia and Steph would probably be the best options.
Old 12-02-2005, 10:12 AM   #218
wade moore
lolzcat

I think it has to be Lydia or Steph.. Of those two, I actually think I'd take Steph.

Quote:
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 10:22 AM   #219
Subby
lolzcat

I have to be honest - I am already cringing, thinking about Judd's final two speech...
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

Old 12-02-2005, 10:30 AM   #220
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
I have to be honest - I am already cringing, thinking about Judd's final two speech...

And the final two won't have the guts to call him out. That's what will annoy me.

Mr. "I never lied".... what was that about "Lydia, I won't vote for you".. let alone all of the other lies...

Quote:
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
Old 12-02-2005, 10:34 AM   #221
Raiders Army
Coordinator

He said this morning that he didn't lie. From the survivorsucks ezboard:

Quote:
Rene Syler: For the second time in as many weeks a member of Stephenie's once rock solid alliance was totally blindsided at Tribal Council. Last night it was hotel doorman Judd Sergeant who was shown the door.

Rene: Judd Sergeant, ewww, you were so bitter and so angry last night.

Judd: Totally!

Rene: How do you feel this morning?

Judd: Oh.

Rene: Still angry?

Judd: Still angry, of course. I mean, I'm not angry, I mean you gotta get over it, I mean, but, I was totally blindsided.

Rene: Who's responsible for you being here?

Judd: Umm, Stephenie. I mean, I was in a great, strong alliance with her. I thought she had my back and evidently she didn't.

Rene: Well, she likes you. She said just in that clip, "hey, I liked him and everything but he's not going to stand between me and a million bucks."

Judd: Well, that wasn't the case. I really thought that my alliance with her was tight as can be and evidently it wasn't.

Rene: I gotta ask you this because watching that clip, you said, "I never lied in the game", but you did Judd! You did lie! You told everybody that the immunity idol was where? You said it's on the ground. And where was it?

Judd: It was in the tree.

Rene: It was in the tree. That's a lie, Judd.

Judd: I can understand that but we're in competition.

Rene: But you said you didn't lie.

Judd: That's not really a lie, though. When you're in competition...I didn't take it as a lie. Everybody else looked on the ground, though. Except for Gary. Gary's the only one that looked up in the tree. So evidently it kinda worked.

Rene: I watched that last week at Tribal Council and you said, "Okay, I lied. I'm not a good liar." And everybody still went with their initial plan which was to vote Gary out. I thought for sure people would turn around and vote you out.

Judd: Good move by Gary but like I said, our alliance was strong. Me, Steph, Cindy and Rafe were tight. I mean, we were really strong. We played that card.

Rene: Did you know who Gary was.

Judd: I had no idea who Gary was.

Rene: And you're a football fan, right?

Judd: I'm a big football fan, a football player and I had no idea.

Rene: Didn't matter anyway, did it?

Judd: It got to a point where it was around camp that he is a quarterback and I just said to myself, 'well he's in my jungle right now, I don't care what he is.'

Rene: Lydia, last night, boy she was working you and working Rafe. She was all over that camp. You looked like you could barely stand her.

Judd: I...Lydia was working it. Lydia was supposed to go. She was the one that was supposed to get axed. I was saying anything to make her feel comfortable because our alliance had her going. I was basically saying anything to make her happy.

Rene: You won the Reward Challenge last night. You had an opportunity to bring your wife, who you hadn't seen in 28 days, out to camp.

Judd: 31 days.

Rene: You had the opportunity to bring some other Survivors' family members and loved ones out with you. You chose, Cindy and ahhh, who else...

Judd: Stephenie.

Rene: Stephenie's boyfriend. But your wife, she was al little bit spooked, wasn't she, from some of the sights and sounds at camp? In fact, that's our Survivor Secret Scene. Take a look at this:

---------------------------------------------------------

Secret Scene:

Judd: My wife, Stephenie's boyfriend and Cindy's sister, we were all just getting tucked in for the night. I wish a few howler monkeys would go absolutely berserk right now that way they can get a taste of what we've been sleeping in for 31 days. I'm waiting for that loud obnoxious noise to start freaking them out.

Kristen: I hear a monkey. I don't even know what I hear. I can't believe Judd can sleep through this. It's crazy.

------------------------------------------------------------

Rene: One episode in particular, in seemed like you lost a bunch of weight. How much weight did you lose?

Judd: I lost 45 pounds, total.

Rene: You look good.

Judd: I feel great. I mean, I feel great.

Rene: Except that you would have liked to have your wallet a little fatter?

Judd: Absolutely. I wish I was still in Guatemala right now, but...

Rene: Are you gonna speak to Stephenie at the reunion?

Judd: Ummm, we'll see what happens. We'll see what happens. Like I said, I thought me and her were tight, I thought we were pretty good friends. I took her on every reward there was so...she blindsided me, backstabbed me. So we'll have to see how that works out.

Rene: Can you honestly tell me that you wouldn't have done the same thing?

Judd: I wouldn't have done the same thing. I wouldn't have done the same thing. Me and here were pretty close. We had a pretty close alliance. She had promised my wife that she was taking me to the final two. And here I am.

Rene: You valued that friendship and here you are.

Judd: And here I am.

Rene: Judd, it's good to see you, though.

Judd: Well, thank you. Thanks for having me.
Old 12-02-2005, 11:01 AM   #222
Subby
lolzcat

Stephanie made a huge mistake getting rid of him. I don't think she is smart enough to win...

Old 12-02-2005, 11:03 AM   #223
Joe
Pro Starter

anyone else noticed that over the 2 seasons she's been on, Steph has yet to win a solo challenge? Why do people think she's such a threat anyway.
Old 12-02-2005, 11:20 AM   #224
sachmo71
The boy who cried Trout

Judd's wife isn't miss america, but he is playing WAYY above his league.
sachmo71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 11:25 AM   #225
Joe
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachmo71
Judd's wife isn't miss america, but he is playing WAYY above his league.

About to say the same thing. Also, anyone notice his twin on his family video last night? I almost thought that Judd was in his own video.
Old 12-02-2005, 11:30 AM   #226
LloydLungs
College Prospect

Man, great episode, man. I love it when Mark Burnett makes no attempt to hide the eventual boot through tricky editing and just tells a good story, man. There was never a doubt from the confessionals and the music and the general feel of the episode that it was leading to a blindsided Judd ouster complete with temper tantrum, man. I don't think such an editing tactic has been used since Roger's boot in Survivor Amazon, man, but it really paid off last night, man.
LloydLungs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 11:38 AM   #227
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
About to say the same thing. Also, anyone notice his twin on his family video last night? I almost thought that Judd was in his own video.
Yeah, that's funny. I really thought it was him, and am convinced it was unless there is something that says that's really his twin. The guy had the exact beard as Judd.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 11:42 AM   #228
KevinNU7
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LloydLungs
Man, great episode, man. I love it when Mark Burnett makes no attempt to hide the eventual boot through tricky editing and just tells a good story, man. There was never a doubt from the confessionals and the music and the general feel of the episode that it was leading to a blindsided Judd ouster complete with temper tantrum, man. I don't think such an editing tactic has been used since Roger's boot in Survivor Amazon, man, but it really paid off last night, man.
There are often episodes where they do this and then the vote is complete different. I've seen episodes where a person like Lydia would get voted off even when the whole episode was about another person's overconfidence
Old 12-02-2005, 11:43 AM   #229
Joe
Pro Starter

there are actually 3 twins on this show. Cindy, Judd, and Jamie all have twins. I don't know Judd's brothers name, but it can't be as bad as Jamie and his brother Ramie.
Old 12-02-2005, 11:53 AM   #230
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
there are actually 3 twins on this show. Cindy, Judd, and Jamie all have twins. I don't know Judd's brothers name, but it can't be as bad as Jamie and his brother Ramie.
OMFG. That's horrible. The parents should be shot.
Old 12-02-2005, 11:57 AM   #231
Joe
Pro Starter

ok, I just found out that Judd's brother is named Timmy
Old 12-02-2005, 12:04 PM   #232
wade moore
lolzcat

As a twin, I find it obnoxious when twins start with the same letter.. when they rhyme, good lord help those poor children...

Quote:
Old 12-02-2005, 12:13 PM   #233
Joe
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade moore
As a twin, I find it obnoxious when twins start with the same letter.. when they rhyme, good lord help those poor children...

So in your family, it's not Wade & Jade?
Old 12-02-2005, 01:42 PM   #234
SegRat
High School Varsity

Question? How is Danni playing a good game? She made a good move last night, but up to this point she has done nothing. Rafe is playing the best game. Possibly the best Survivor has seen. And as much as you guys are rooting against Steph, her game has been rock solid. She plays her popurlarity well. And now for the second time when others wanted to switch the game up and vote someone in the alliance out, she didnt even blink.

Last edited by SegRat : 12-02-2005 at 01:43 PM.
SegRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 01:46 PM   #235
Joe
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SegRat
Question? How is Danni playing a good game? She made a good move last night, but up to this point she has done nothing. Rafe is playing the best game. Possibly the best Survivor has seen. And as much as you guys are rooting against Steph, her game has been rock solid. She plays her popurlarity well. And now for the second time when others wanted to switch the game up and vote someone in the alliance out, she didnt even blink.

It's all about Danni's abs
Old 12-02-2005, 01:48 PM   #236
SegRat
High School Varsity

Quote:
Hell Yes!!!!!
Old 12-02-2005, 01:50 PM   #237
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Danni would look a lot better with about 20 more pounds on her (watching last night).
Old 12-02-2005, 01:57 PM   #238
LloydLungs
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by SegRat

Well, it's very difficult to establish much of a game when your tribe is getting pagonged. Best you can do is play a great social game and make people like you enough so that you're the last one standing from the minority tribe, then see if you can make a move at that point. Though one could theoretically blame her for playing a part in her old tribe's losing ways, she seems to be making the most of what she has to work with, winning immunity when she had to and then coming up with a great scheme to bust up the ruling alliance. If she manages to maneuver to the end she'll have done a good job getting there.

I'd agree Rafe is playing the strongest game though. Steph is owning the game, but Rafe is stealthily owning Steph.
LloydLungs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 02:03 PM   #239
Joe
Pro Starter

rafe is playing a good game, but it wouldve been cool to see Tom from last season own him
Old 12-02-2005, 03:48 PM   #240
sachmo71
The boy who cried Trout

Quote:

I guess I'm in the camp that is not sexually aroused by seeing the entire shape of a woman's lower pelvic bone structure.
Old 12-02-2005, 03:52 PM   #241
Joe
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachmo71
I guess I'm in the camp that is not sexually aroused by seeing the entire shape of a woman's lower pelvic bone structure.

that's a little odd
Old 12-02-2005, 04:05 PM   #242
sachmo71
The boy who cried Trout

Quote:
that's a little odd

thank you
Old 12-02-2005, 04:07 PM   #243
Joe
Pro Starter

nothing is sexier than seeing bones. don't let me near a graveyard
Old 12-02-2005, 08:27 PM   #244
Flame Eater
H.S. Freshman Team

Did I mention Cindy and Mindy earlier?
Flame Eater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 11:38 PM   #245
Kodos
Resident Alien

I agree with Sachmo. Danni needs to start ordering a regular Coke with her McSalad.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:08 AM   #246
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Cindy needs to learn when to shut up. I don't blame her for taking the car but she should not have been rubbing it in when she got back. I did think Rafe went overboard with how generous he would have been in that situation.

Why is Steph invited to every dinner?

I now think Bobby Jon, Jamie, Judd, and Cindy are in the vote for someone other than Steph camp.

Danni has done a very good job up to this point. She's now jumped ahead of Rafe in terms of who I'm rooting for.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 12:19 AM   #247
Swaggs
Coordinator

I think Stephanie goes home next time if she doesn't win the immunity.Rafe and Danni look to be tight enough that Rafe put himself on the line for her in this week's episode, and Lydia is all about self-preservation, so she'll almost certainly pile on.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 12:49 AM   #248
kingfc22
Head Coach

Yea, Steph and Cindy should have gotten Lydia to vote out Danni. I'm this doesn't cost Steph the game.
Old 12-09-2005, 02:09 AM   #249
dervack
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazFTW
Cindy needs to learn when to shut up. I don't blame her for taking the car but she should not have been rubbing it in when she got back. I did think Rafe went overboard with how generous he would have been in that situation.

Why is Steph invited to every dinner?

I now think Bobby Jon, Jamie, Judd, and Cindy are in the vote for someone other than Steph camp.

Danni has done a very good job up to this point. She's now jumped ahead of Rafe in terms of who I'm rooting for.

I don't know if I would say for sure that Cindy will vote against Steph. We only got to see 3 votes, so Cindy could be of the mind that the 3 were Rafe, Danni, and Lydia. Hopefully she's smarter than that. I really don't see Steph winning at all. Even if she gets to the final 2, it would be very hard for me to believe she would get enough votes. That being said, doesn't 2nd place get like 250k? Not a bad second prize. Also, FWIW, the next Survivor is this Sunday, the 11th. 2-hour season finale, and then the reunion.
dervack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 05:03 AM   #250
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I hope Stephanie gets voted out next. And then Rafe and Danni in the final two. But for me to want that, that's not how it will go. It will probably be Lydia and Steph in the final two.