Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-01-2008, 07:55 PM   #201
Anthony
Banned

these writers have the easiest job in the world:

1. even when characters die, all they need to do to revive those dead characters is a drop of Claire's/Adam's magical blood.

2. when that isn't convenient, have either Hiro or Future Peter make an unannounced visit by travelling into the past to alter the future.

3. when it's not possible to save dead charactes with magic blood or time travellers, have new characters pop up who apparently can clone super hero's himself.
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:28 PM   #202
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BishopMVP View Post
I'm glad Marlo got away - and the best part about his power is he can be Marlo, only now he's 10x more powerful and explains why he wants to be so terrifying.

From Heroes Wiki:

Quote:
The casting call for Knox originally read "25. Male. African-American. Frightening and intense—with the eyes of a predator—Knox has returned to New Orleans with plans to reclaim the criminal territory he used to run before he was sent to prison." He was originally supposed to appear in at least episodes thirteen and fourteen of Season Two, but the plans were changed due to the writers strike.

If they decide to pick this story line up for Season 3 we may get to see him as Super Power Marlo.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:18 PM   #203
Arles
Grey Dog Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckerney View Post
From Heroes Wiki:
If they decide to pick this story line up for Season 3 we may get to see him as Super Power Marlo.
Maybe he has a brother and he can be a Super Marlo Brother.... OK, I got nothing.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:55 PM   #204
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckerney View Post
That would be great, and allow them a segue to bring Micah and Monica back in, but it seems too small a storyline now. What with everything centering around the end of the world every 10 minutes, a simple criminal enterprise wouldn't fit in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich1033
I believe Bubbles will show up as a villain as well. Good stuff.
He's actually already shown up during the Level 5 breakout, and Andre Royo is listed during the shows as part of the cast so hopefully he's recurring.
Spoiler
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 08:52 AM   #205
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
That would be great, and allow them a segue to bring Micah and Monica back in, but it seems too small a storyline now. What with everything centering around the end of the world every 10 minutes, a simple criminal enterprise wouldn't fit in.

I'd actually prefer they do not go down this route based on the suckitude of both Micah and Monica.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:16 AM   #206
Matthean
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
How was Claire's biological mother able to breath without any trouble in the shipping container?

Super power stable being that you are immune to the effects of your own power. She probably has been trained to deal with that situation herself.
Matthean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:29 AM   #207
Anthony
Banned

who the hell is Marlo and why is everyone constantly talking about this guy?
Old 10-02-2008, 09:31 AM   #208
Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthean View Post
Super power stable being that you are immune to the effects of your own power. She probably has been trained to deal with that situation herself.

yeah, i assumed the same aspect that allws Claire's mom not to be burned by her own fire power is the same aspect that prevents her from suffocating from the ensuing smoke. what use would a fire power be if you suffocated on the things you burned? LOL
Old 10-02-2008, 09:38 AM   #209
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
who the hell is Marlo and why is everyone constantly talking about this guy?

Marlo was the black guy villain who fed on the fear of those around him. People call him "Marlo" because the actor played a character named Marlo on "The Wire."

People get cred from calling actors by their "The Wire" name because that show kicks so much ass. So, when you hear people referring to Bubbles, it's the same phenomenon.

Now you know, young Anthony.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Old 10-02-2008, 03:35 PM   #210
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
I'd actually prefer they do not go down this route based on the suckitude of both Micah and Monica.
It all depends on who wins. Of course, I want it to be one way, but on this show it's the other way.
Quote:
People get cred from calling actors by their "The Wire" name because that show kicks so much ass. So, when you hear people referring to Bubbles, it's the same phenomenon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/03/09/85-the-wire/
For the past three years, whenever you say “The Wire” white people are required to respond by saying “it’s the best show on television.” Try it the next time you see a white person! Though now they might say “it WAS the best show on television.”
So why do they love it so much? It all comes down to authenticity. A long time ago, someone started a rumor that when The Wire is on TV, actual police wires go quiet because all the dealers are watching the show. Though this is not true, it seems plausible enough to white people and has imbued the show with the needed authenticity to be deemed acceptable.
Old 10-02-2008, 04:05 PM   #211
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Heh. Well, I am white and I have said stuff pretty close to that about "The Wire". As for the "why they love it so much" explanation, that's pretty weak.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:17 PM   #212
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Heh. Well, I am white and I have said stuff pretty close to that about "The Wire". As for the "why they love it so much" explanation, that's pretty weak.
Not one of their better entries for sure, but your "credibility" comment made me think of it
Old 10-06-2008, 08:09 PM   #213
MikeVic
Head Coach

Haha not a great start... 0/4... Mohinder, Parkman, future scene, and two Peters.
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:35 PM   #214
Bearcat729
College Benchwarmer

I'd almost have rather not known what Sylars power actually was. It was more interesting that way for me.
Old 10-06-2008, 08:35 PM   #215
MikeVic
Head Coach

Why does Peter need Sylar's power? Why don't these two uber-powerful super heroes destroy Claire and gang? The black guy didn't even have a gun! Episode is about half-over but it's horrible for me so far.

Last edited by MikeVic : 10-06-2008 at 08:35 PM.
Old 10-06-2008, 08:58 PM   #216
MikeVic
Head Coach

The turtle thing was funny lol.
Old 10-06-2008, 09:36 PM   #217
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Not a bad episode. I like the Peter now has to deal with the hunger. And future Sylar making waffles was just hilarious. The future was interesting. Why does Claire turn bad... or is she bad? Who has Peter killed that Nathan and co. are after him?
Old 10-06-2008, 11:56 PM   #218
Arles
Grey Dog Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arles View Post
Much better second episode and I agree the Parkman stuff is tiring. I did have a few Qs/observations:

1. Is Linderman real or just a figment of Nathan's mind? If he's real, he can be invisible...

2. Is it me, or did it look like the speedster is the girl with Parkman in the images in Africa?

5. So, is Mohinder turning into the Fly? I noticed he already looked a bit like Jeff Goldblum, but this may be a little too silly . If Heroes takes that turn I don't see it ending well for the audience
Looks like 2 and 5 are right. After a great second episode, this one was a bit of a letdown. All these "let's go into the future and have all these crazy events that are great episode teasers but never will happen" scenes are getting a bit over the top. It's certainly entertaining at times, but I think this show is really going to try and out-think itself this season.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:10 AM   #219
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arles View Post
Looks like 2 and 5 are right. After a great second episode, this one was a bit of a letdown. All these "let's go into the future and have all these crazy events that are great episode teasers but never will happen" scenes are getting a bit over the top. It's certainly entertaining at times, but I think this show is really going to try and out-think itself this season.

Agreed. I am not one to rip on shows too much, if I don't like them I won't bother posting or watching again. I have enjoyed 98% of Heroes, even season 2. This episode though was the first time something annoyed me, as I just seemed to get a little tired of the future crap. What saved it was the Sylar stuff which I found very interesting, and knowing Peter has his power. I hope they don't spend the rest of the season with Peter fighting 'the hunger' though. Hiro digging up Adam at the end was interesting/funny.

What I do like is how this show can always make the Company and it's leadership seem like the bad guys, but yet they really aren't...or they are halfway. They really are in the gray. And it makes me wonder who is behind the theft of the formula since the Company isn't.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:54 AM   #220
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cringer View Post
Agreed. I am not one to rip on shows too much, if I don't like them I won't bother posting or watching again. I have enjoyed 98% of Heroes, even season 2. This episode though was the first time something annoyed me, as I just seemed to get a little tired of the future crap. What saved it was the Sylar stuff which I found very interesting, and knowing Peter has his power. I hope they don't spend the rest of the season with Peter fighting 'the hunger' though. Hiro digging up Adam at the end was interesting/funny.

What I do like is how this show can always make the Company and it's leadership seem like the bad guys, but yet they really aren't...or they are halfway. They really are in the gray. And it makes me wonder who is behind the theft of the formula since the Company isn't.

Or maybe they really are and Ma Petrelli's just playing a game with it.

I loved the turtle bit and greatly enjoyed the fight in Future Sylar's home.

FWIW, the Future That's Not Going To Happen Most Likely has thus far in this season been far more interesting to me than what's happening in the Present.

Future Claire is so bad ass.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:06 AM   #221
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Fix the watch and you get my power? BOOOO!

At least they killed one of the Peters, it was painful to watch them together, trying to figure out who was more stupid...."What?!? You mean I can change the future?!?" JESUS CHRIST, how many times does this have to be explained to you? Close your mouth, you dolt. Quit sneering at me!
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:48 AM   #222
Swaggs
Coordinator

Without trying to spoil things too much for folks who haven't seen it...

The scene with the Speedster returning home and her accompanying line were about as cheesy as anything I have ever seen. That was just weak.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:06 AM   #223
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
The scene with the Speedster returning home and her accompanying line were about as cheesy as anything I have ever seen. That was just weak.

There was a bunch of weak moments last night. Attempting to ratchet up the tension and the stakes to such stratospheric heights week after week, puts a big demand on the actors and the writers....and sometimes they're not up to it.

With that said, Nikki, Nathan, Noah and Sylar all do a pretty good job with whatever they're given. Evil Claire is starting to lose me....I believed her as a high-school cheerleader, not so much as an immortal super assasin.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:22 AM   #224
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Hiro digging up Adam at the end was interesting/funny.

Indeed. And Adam going for Hiro's throat immediately!
Old 10-07-2008, 07:47 AM   #225
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I told my wife last night that I would find it pretty funny if every season of Heroes they had a sub-plot where Ali Larter's character for that season dies somehow. Then the next season she always returns as a new "creation".

I'm not sure why but that would probably be the stupidest idea that I would just find so over the top funny.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:06 PM   #226
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I told my wife last night that I would find it pretty funny if every season of Heroes they had a sub-plot where Ali Larter's character for that season dies somehow. Then the next season she always returns as a new "creation".

I'm not sure why but that would probably be the stupidest idea that I would just find so over the top funny.

"They killed Ali Larter! Those Bastards!"
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:59 PM   #227
Thomkal
Head Coach

Didn't enjoy the episode that miuch. Had its moments that others have mentioned, but too much future stuff that will never come true. And stupid stuff like getting Sylar's power by fixing a watch and Nathan and Tracey apparantly being turned on by the fact that both have powers after Tracey just tried to kill herself.

So I wonder who the mysterious resurrection will be? Doesn't seem like it will be Adam since his recovery must have been what she told Hiro he had to do.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:21 PM   #228
DanGarion
Coordinator

Um... One more episode and if it doesn't improve I'm done with this shit. That episode was just complete crap.
DanGarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:29 PM   #229
Anthony
Banned

i agree, they spent too much time in the future. we all know the future, in this series, is about as reliable as a fox babysitting a bunch of lambs. one small step and that particular future doesn't happen. they shouldn't have Hayden Pannetierre play an evil assassin, that exposes her non ability to act. it's almost campy/B-movie calibre. much more believable as a high school cheerleader rebelling against Dad.

this show is becoming very campy overall. it's like a parody of a soap opera, but done with the characters having super powers to increase the comedic effect. its not quite the show it was in the 1st season, it seems different now. i still like it and its still my favorite show, but now it's like moving in with your girlfriend and you get to see her fart and poop. you still love her, but her personality has taken on aspects that you didn't realize were there before and kinda wished you didn't see cuz you really preferred her when you first starting dating, when all the mystery was still there.

this show is your girlfriend farting and pooping, still hot, but now the mystery is gone.
Old 10-08-2008, 03:58 AM   #230
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Weak, incredibly cheesy episode overall. Had a friend of a friend who clearly doesn't watch it sitting there for like the 10 min span between Nathan and Ali Larter saving each other and making out, numerous other cheesy moments. Felt embarassed - "It's not usually this bad." Well, recently its been getting there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesloppy View Post
Fix the watch and you get my power? BOOOO!
Don't forget his cure for "the insatiable hunger" - he had a son and fought really hard every day not to give in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVic View Post
Why does Peter need Sylar's power? Why don't these two uber-powerful super heroes destroy Claire and gang? The black guy didn't even have a gun!
Yeah, they really need to do a little better with those scenes. Even when the Haitian is sent out it seems the people just give in quickly without even trying to run.
Quote:
At least they killed one of the Peters, it was painful to watch them together, trying to figure out who was more stupid...."What?!? You mean I can change the future?!?" JESUS CHRIST, how many times does this have to be explained to you? Close your mouth, you dolt. Quit sneering at me!
As satisfying as that was, I thought Peter had absorbed Claire's power and couldn't die - even if she was saying one shot to the back of the head could kill him (and really Claire, you should have just told him you felt sorry and needed him to turn around for a second so you could give him a surprise and you could have easily killed him.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
So I wonder who the mysterious resurrection will be? Doesn't seem like it will be Adam since his recovery must have been what she told Hiro he had to do.
Ma Petrelli seemed surprised.... Mr. Petrelli maybe?
Old 10-08-2008, 05:59 AM   #231
sachmo71
The boy who cried Trout

stupid show. the writers should be shot.
sachmo71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:03 AM   #232
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Ma Petrelli seemed surprised.... Mr. Petrelli maybe?

That was my thought actually-that certainly would be an interesting twist.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:10 AM   #233
Huckleberry
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat729 View Post
I'd almost have rather not known what Sylars power actually was. It was more interesting that way for me.

Am I crazy or was this not explained in the first season? My wife made a similar comment early this year and I explained to her exactly what his power was before the show "revealed" it this year.

I'm not psychic, so I have to think this was explained a long time ago.

The Barking Carnival (Longhorn-centered sports blog)
College Football Adjusted Stats and Ratings
Huckleberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:12 AM   #234
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry View Post
Am I crazy or was this not explained in the first season? My wife made a similar comment early this year and I explained to her exactly what his power was before the show "revealed" it this year.

I'm not psychic, so I have to think this was explained a long time ago.

Yeah, it was to a point. I don't think "the hunger" part of it was, though. I just assumed it was his own mental derangement, not a by-product of his power.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:14 AM   #235
Anthony
Banned

at this rate, i'm fully expecting no character to ever be considered "dead" or "no longer on the show".

i wonder who Sylar had his baby with. it'll obviously be someone with powers, and of course baby Noah will have powers of his own. at any rate Sylar is now my favorite character on that show. i like him when he's not being a villain. when he's about more than just slicing people's heads open i like that. i liked it when Future Gabriel was in the kitchen trying to protect his son and that Fear Guy was beating him up and Sylar said "i know what your power is now...".
Old 10-08-2008, 01:51 PM   #236
lordscarlet
Pro Starter

I was thinking Claire might be the Baba Mama.

"...the better half of the Moores..." -cthomer5000
lordscarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:06 PM   #237
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
Didn't enjoy the episode that miuch. Had its moments that others have mentioned, but too much future stuff that will never come true. And stupid stuff like getting Sylar's power by fixing a watch and Nathan and Tracey apparantly being turned on by the fact that both have powers after Tracey just tried to kill herself.

Responding point by point....

Future stuff that will never come 'true', agree. Good way to say why it's a little old already.

He didn't get Sylar's power by fixing the watch. He got it by being close to him as he does with any power. Fixing the watch was needed because that was how he learned what the power actually was and how he uses/accesses it. He had been around Sylar before but never picked it up, so if they did it now without some kind of walk-through by Sylar it would have been just as dumb to some people.

Nathan and Tracy, some people react to near death stuff like that in a sexual way, at least that is what I see on TV.

At the end they showed Hiro digging up Adam, so that obviously isn't mysterious, just kind of funny. I am guessing the mysterious person is Nathan and Peter's father, aka Ma Petrelli's husband. That or Linderman becomes visible to more then just Nathan.
Old 10-09-2008, 07:57 AM   #238
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Did anyone get the impression that the whole episode was Parkman's vision?
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:19 AM   #239
DanGarion
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post

I contemplated that, but figured the producers and writers aren't that smart anymore.
DanGarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:20 AM   #240
Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordscarlet View Post
I was thinking Claire might be the Baba Mama.

and she would threaten to kill her own child?

not likely.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:25 AM   #241
Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post

i say whatever scenes involved Parkman were part of his vision (Claire and Speedster going to kill Peter/Sylar which causes the whole town to blow up and results in Speedster's death). the point of him being able to see the future was to find out who the dead girl was in the painting.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:30 PM   #242
lordscarlet
Pro Starter

Quote:
and she would threaten to kill her own child?

not likely.

Oh, right.

"...the better half of the Moores..." -cthomer5000
lordscarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:35 PM   #243
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
i say whatever scenes involved Parkman were part of his vision (Claire and Speedster going to kill Peter/Sylar which causes the whole town to blow up and results in Speedster's death). the point of him being able to see the future was to find out who the dead girl was in the painting.

So that means that the tangentially related scenes were also his vision. Hmmmm...that means that Peter never acquires Sylar's power, which makes future Peter still alive.

The only scenes which were not related at all were the present Mohinder one with Maya and Hiro/Ando with Ma Petrelli.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:10 PM   #244
Swaggs
Coordinator

The episode was supposedly set 4 years in the future and the child seemed to be older than 4 (but I'm not great at judging things like that). I assumed it was a child that was already born in the "present."

No idea if that is correct, but that is what I was thinking as I watched it.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:28 AM   #245
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

I just watched this episode this morning. It sucked.

I agree with what was written before. As for the whole standoff thing in Sylar's house: Why didn't Peter just stop time? He couldn't pulled that off, walked over, freed little Noah, take the gun out of Claire's hand and things would have been fine.

Sylar going all nuclear. That was original.

I don't really know what's going on in this show anymore.
Old 10-13-2008, 11:45 PM   #246
Gary Gorski
Wolverine Studios

Are there two different people writing the episodes? The first week (ep 1 and 2) were awful then followed up with a strong ep 3. Then we got last week's awful episode and then today, fantastic!

I wasn't shocked by the person Angela saw - I figured that's who it would be and I'm very pleased at where that story is going and the explanation behind Linderman. There were so many great moments this week - now I'm fired up for next week. Hopefully we can string together a couple of good episodes rather than alternating between terrible ones.
Old 10-13-2008, 11:53 PM   #247
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

This ep really moved the story along nicely. I like that Mr. Petrelli seems to be masterminding everything (and apparently can immobilize people) and that's were the new Linderman comes from (I was scared that seeing him with Daphne would end up with some stupid explination, but Parkman's dad being behind it makes perfect sense... and ties in with the release from Section 5).

So, that's what, the 3 we saw in the beginning (2 of whom are back in jail and 1 who got deaded by Sylar). Vortex guy (pretty cool power) and now Parkman's dad. So that's 5 of the 12 they said escaped? I'd imagine with Mr. Petrelli's state, there was no way he was able to run out of any prison. Oh, make that 6 ouf the 12, as we saw the Puppetmaster (wow, what a deranged villian that makes, btw).

Also, HOLY SHIT HIRO!! There has to be some explination behind that. Like he goes back and reverses time or stopped time, set up a realistic Ando doll getting stabbed, or something... because that was some fucked up shit. Seems to be the beginning of the Organization that it seemed that Claire led in the future (also lends some credence to the idea that Ando in the future was a shapeshifter or something).

And Nathan was injected with his power... wonder how that changes his outlook on things... at least I can tell you that that means he'll never think about going public with it again, even though now he knows it wasn't God that did this.

Last edited by ISiddiqui : 10-13-2008 at 11:55 PM.
ISiddiqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:12 AM   #248
Izulde
Head Coach

I was like WTF when Hiro just stabbed Ando with no real hesitation beyond the initial shock. On the other hand, I didn't think the sword thrust looked particularly deep and I wonder if Ando was just playing possum. So it may have been a staged killing and Ando's actually still alive.

Vortex guy's power -is- nifty, but it has me wondering... where exactly does the vortex lead to? A parallel universe of some kind? Some other world? I think there's a potential hook there to explore something later on in the series.

The puppetmaster looks creepy as hell and I can't wait to see more of him. I was relieved to see a logical explanation for Linderman, because I was afraid it was going to be stupid crap that made me wince.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:22 AM   #249
sabotai
General Manager

Bubs!

I was wondering where the vortexes went as well.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:33 AM   #250
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Last night's episode was great. I haven't been hating things like other guys, I have been enjoying the show in fact. Last night though gave the show it's direction for the season, maybe even multiple seasons. I think that is a big development and something the show needed. Season 1 we all knew what the end goal was early on, Save the Cheerleader. With this season we have just been floating along wondering when things start to clear up, because it just seemed like a bunch of random stuff at times with us not knowing who was bad/good really. Last night cleared a lot up.

Parkmans dad was great, definetly made the Linderman thing a million times better. Hiro stabbing Ando was a big shock indeed. The Puppet Master is going to be around another episode at least, and I will trust this is important in the development of the Claire storyline which still bugs me a little.