2. Amanda
3. mullet girl
4. PG

Courtney
Kang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 06:09 AM   #202
saldana
Pro Starter

unfortunately, courtney is never getting voted off...right now i would kill to keep her in the game if i was one of the other 4, because NO ONE will vote for her to win...she has done nothing...the only challenge she won was the one where you sat around and didnt do anything....she will get zero votes in from the jury, except maybe frosti, who thinks he is gonna score.

also, is there a line on whether or not todd is telling the truth about his sister? i immediately said bullshit when that happened.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 06:35 AM   #203
Jon
High School Varsity

I'm not a big fan of Todd. I think Amanda is the most likely to win. He pats himself on the back for "strategy" when he just lucked himself into the situation and takes credit for stuff he didn't propose. He had one clip where he said "I can't believe they did that, I thought about it weeks ago." Reminded me of the Diversity Day episode of "The Office" where Michael takes credit for the diversity training.
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 06:39 AM   #204
CleBrownsfan
Pro Rookie

I think if PG can pull of to make it to the final 3 than she deserves to win ( I like the underdog). The mullet chick really f'd up not voting off Todd last night IMO. I think she would have won if it came down to Mullet, PG, and the guy that got the boot last night.

FOOL-X - Cleveland Naps
FOOL - Cleveland Cyclones
SLOP - Cuyahoga Spiders
CleBrownsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 07:10 AM   #205
Thomkal
Head Coach

I have to say I'm pulling for Denise at this point though I predicted Amanda to win it all back at the start. I don't think it was a wise move to take Erik out over Todd, she would have had Erik and PG on her side for at least one more vote. But looks like Amanda's going to stir things up with Todd next week. I think that this Survivor may be the most unpredictable final five of any. No one trusts anyone and alliances seem to break down and shift every week.

I'm still somewhat rooting for PG too due to her ballsy move earlier in the game with throwing the challenge, even if she didn't follow up on it. Won a couple immunity challenges when she really needed to as well.

Don't care much about Todd, but I think he's very dangerous to keep around as he's the most likely to backstab at this point. Would only want him to win if he's up against Courtney.

Since I predicted Amanda would win, have to pull for her too. I like that she's trying to make some strategic moves, and she's the one responsible for blindsiding James of course. The others should want to get rid of her for that reason alone as I might vote for her based on that alone if I'm in the jury.

I think Todd/Denise/Amanda should maneuver to take Courtney/PG to the Final and they win. Is it a Final 3 for the jury to vote on this year?
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 08:59 AM   #206
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Getting caught up here:

1) There was absolutely no reason for James not to play an idol last week. 3 councils left where an idol can be played and he's got 2 of them. Just play the blasted thing on any challenge you lose at this point! And he probably would have won last night's challenge in a landslide.

2) Amanda has been manipulating Todd all along, letting him do the dirty work for here. She's my vote for a million now that James is gone as she is playing a great game.
Old 12-07-2007, 10:16 AM   #207
LloydLungs
College Prospect

Courtney is mean, but her post-family visit confessional re: Todd's sister's miscarriage was possibly the funniest confessional in all 15 seasons. Yes, yes, I know. She's mean. (Miming cheesy Probst with microphone: "Looks like you got some bad news over there, Todd.")

Amanda engineered THE boot of this game, the James boot. Not Todd. Todd and Amanda are the strategists, but he's the erratic one. She's the cool-headed, calculated one.
LloydLungs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 10:49 AM   #208
Jas_lov
College Starter

Amanda will win and she deserves it based on looks and gameplay. Todd is a snake and nobody will vote for a snake in the finals. Courtney is dumb and not well liked. PG is now the underdog and she might have a shot if she can stay alive to the finals despite it now being 4 on 1 against her. Denise had a possible game changing decision last night and she chickened out. She could have forced a tie with Todd and Eric and gone to a tiebreaker. If it works out, she has the numbers to get to the final 3 although they may have turned on her later on but that's beside the point. If it fails and Todd won the tiebreaker, she would have been the outcast of the group. BUT SHE'S ALREADY THE OUTCAST OF THE GROUP!!!!! There may have been something left out where Todd/Amanda or Todd/Courtney promised Denise a final 3, so I guess we'll never know if Denise is an idiot.
Jas_lov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 11:04 AM   #209
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

Denise even said *while she casted her vote* that it was a big mistake. Nice move, lunch lady, now gimme more mashed potaters.
Toddzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 11:05 AM   #210
rkmsuf
Head Coach

The best ending would be for the Chinese government to execute the remaining players via firing squad. Probst too.
Old 12-07-2007, 06:18 PM   #211
korme
Go Reds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddzilla View Post
Denise even said *while she casted her vote* that it was a big mistake. Nice move, lunch lady, now gimme more mashed potaters.

I know.. if you're saying "this is a mistake" as your writing your vote... guess what, it probably is!
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 06:27 PM   #212
StarBuck
H.S. Freshman Team

Courtney or "Pee-Gee" for being in the final two. Anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together would take one of them with them. No one liked them and they were not much help around camp or in physical challenges.

Last edited by StarBuck : 12-07-2007 at 06:27 PM.
StarBuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 08:46 PM   #213
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I am amazed Amanda, PG, and Denise didn't align to break up the courtney- Todd aliance.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 09:38 PM   #214
korme
Go Reds

My dad's friend saw Todd on a magazine listed as the "Million Dollar Boy"... he was like "oh this is todd" (picks up the mag), "OH this is gay" (puts it back)
Old 12-14-2007, 10:21 PM   #215
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I am amazed Amanda, PG, and Denise didn't align to break up the courtney- Todd aliance.

I think Amanda tried but once she realized that Denise was going to be stupid and not try to get rid of Todd her only option was to vote that way too or she would isolate herself for the next vote.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 10:50 PM   #216
Swaggs
Coordinator

That was pretty much the last chance that Denise had to break things up. Now, you have to think that Courtney is almost assured of being in the top 2, as everyone left has to feel like they could beat her in a jury vote.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 12:01 AM   #217
LloydLungs
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post

Do you really see a Courtney/Todd alliance? It's always seemed to me an Amanda/Todd alliance with Courtney as a straggler. It's always Amanda/Todd talking about/fighting over what strategy to use. Courtney's just the one going along when they decide who to axe next.

Given that, I think that Amanda probably wants Todd around for the final 3, so that she can play the "nice" strategist against Todd's "shifty" strategist in front of the jury, without the possibility of a PG/Denise sitting there sucking up "underdog" jury votes.
Old 12-15-2007, 12:28 AM   #218
korme
Go Reds

Dude, Todd and Courtney are like two peas in a pod. They have grown to trust each other the most of any pair with the four left.
Old 12-15-2007, 01:20 AM   #219
LloydLungs
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty3281 View Post
Dude, Todd and Courtney are like two peas in a pod. They have grown to trust each other the most of any pair with the four left.

On a personal level, maybe. From a strategic level, not at all. I don't think Courtney has been in on a single strategic decision all season. In the era of the final 3, I don't think it really matters whether they're broken up. Amanda would probably beat them both in the finals, and PG probably would have if she had made it. Denise likely couldn't win against any combination due to being a lousy player and a nonentity, but her best bet would be vs. Todd/Courtney.
Old 12-15-2007, 01:38 AM   #220
korme
Go Reds

Well, we know it's a final two because Jeff previewed 3 tribal councils this Sunday
Old 12-15-2007, 08:37 AM   #221
Ajaxab
College Benchwarmer

It was interesting to see Pei-gee's diatribe about playing honestly, fighting hard and with integrity. This from someone who threw a challenge early in the game?
Ajaxab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 08:39 AM   #222
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Well, we know it's a final two because Jeff previewed 3 tribal councils this Sunday

CBS has already mislead us once in previews once though. I think there could be a 3-3-1 tie and a revote or CBS could be counting the live reading of the votes. For it to be a final 2, they would either need to add or subtract a juror in order to get an odd number of jurors.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 08:40 AM   #223
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

Quote:
Not necessarily...

(1) Tribal takes it down from 4 to 3
(2) Tribal with the jury to vote on the 3
(3) Live tribal in NYC to read the votes

The can't have a jury of 8 people 'cos it may be a tie.
Toddzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 08:43 AM   #224
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LloydLungs View Post
On a personal level, maybe. From a strategic level, not at all. I don't think Courtney has been in on a single strategic decision all season. In the era of the final 3, I don't think it really matters whether they're broken up. Amanda would probably beat them both in the finals, and PG probably would have if she had made it. Denise likely couldn't win against any combination due to being a lousy player and a nonentity, but her best bet would be vs. Todd/Courtney.

I don't even think Denise could win even if it was still a final two and she was against Courtney. The players haven't been shown to respect her at all.
Old 12-15-2007, 08:46 AM   #225
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Maybe Todd deserves to win. I'm still hoping Amanda beats them.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 09:06 AM   #226
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post
Maybe Todd deserves to win. I'm still hoping Amanda beats them.

I don't think I agree. I think Amanda has played just as strategically, has been more stable in her strategy, doesn't act giddy every time someone gets voted out, and has seemingly pissed off fewer jurors.
Old 12-15-2007, 10:57 AM   #227
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajaxab View Post
It was interesting to see Pei-gee's diatribe about playing honestly, fighting hard and with integrity. This from someone who threw a challenge early in the game?

She also has herself convinced that she took Denise on the reward because she was weak, so Denise owes her, when the real reason she really took her was to work on splitting her off from the rest. Pei-gee is pretty delusional at this point in the game.
Old 12-15-2007, 10:58 AM   #228
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer View Post
I don't think I agree. I think Amanda has played just as strategically, has been more stable in her strategy, doesn't act giddy every time someone gets voted out, and has seemingly pissed off fewer jurors.

Amanda has been quietly manipulating Todd to get what she wants and letting him take the fall. She is hands-down the best player in this game.
Old 12-15-2007, 12:44 PM   #229
korme
Go Reds

Amanda does not deserve to win until she goes one episode without a blurry butt.
Old 12-15-2007, 12:51 PM   #230
Swaggs
Coordinator

What's up with the blur?

Does she have some offensive tattoo or major winter bush or something? They have shown much, much more risque things on Survivor than short-shorts.
Old 12-15-2007, 12:53 PM   #231
korme
Go Reds

I have wondered the same thing. Can they really not show all of her buttcheeks or something? It's not like her vagina is hanging out.
Old 12-15-2007, 01:03 PM   #232
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
I have wondered the same thing. Can they really not show all of her buttcheeks or something? It's not like her vagina is hanging out.

Exactly. The one year, in Africa, they showed a 50-year old woman in a thong without the blur.
Old 12-15-2007, 01:06 PM   #233
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

I'm wondering if she requested that her ass be blurred.
Old 12-15-2007, 03:22 PM   #234
Jas_lov
College Starter

Todd or Amanda will WIN! It's all up to who wins immunity tomorrow. My guess is that Amanda will want to oust Todd, Todd will want to oust Amanda, Courtney will want to oust Amanda, Denise will want to oust Amanda. Amanda MUST win immunity if she is to be in the finals! Courtney knows that Todd is hated. Denise knows this too so they both want to go up against him over Amanda. Todd wants to go up against the 2 people who haven't really done anything strategically and he can play the "best player" card. Amanda wants to do this too. My guess is that the jury gives it to the "best player" over the stragglers. Either Todd or Amanda will be crowned as the winner tomorrow, and you'll know who it is after the final 4 tribal council!
Old 12-15-2007, 05:42 PM   #235
gstelmack
Pro Starter

You are forgetting the possibility of a Denise/Courtney final two...
Old 12-15-2007, 06:27 PM   #236
Jas_lov
College Starter

There is no possibility of anyone being in a final 2 as it will be a final 3 again to vote for the winner. With the addition of PG to the jury, there are now 6 jurors with one more to be added. Thus, it will be a final 3 like it was with Earl, Dreamz, and Cassandra. Earl won with no opposition when they got rid of their biggest competition, Yao Man, and I think Todd or Amanda will do the same thing this year against 2 people who have done nothing. Remember the other time they did a final 3? Ozzy, Yul, and Becky. It was 5-4 and it was a tossup as to who would win. Todd and Amanda don't want that. They want to coast to victory like Earl did. They're both very smart players and I'm sure they realize this. One of them will be the winner, and it's all up to who wins immunity.

Last edited by Jas_lov : 12-15-2007 at 06:37 PM.
Old 12-15-2007, 06:55 PM   #237
Joe
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer View Post
I'm wondering if she requested that her ass be blurred.

probably, since her sister's ass was blurred as well
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 08:53 PM   #238
gstelmack
Pro Starter

I figured they'd given up on the final 3 when the first two attempts ended up with the third person getting 0 votes. Hmmm...
Old 12-16-2007, 01:14 AM   #239
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

It'll be final 2. Going to a final 3 opened them up to ties so they can't be too worried about that with a final 2. Hell, they may even want a tie to force some sort of tie breaking challenge right there on live TV.
Old 12-16-2007, 01:41 AM   #240
Jas_lov
College Starter

OH MY GOD! I seriously don't think some of you are capable of reading or comprehending! THERE WILL NOT BE A FINAL 2! THERE WILL BE A FINAL 3! Just listen to me! Go here: http://www.cbs.com/ where it says, "The final 3 will be held accountable for their actions as the Jury decides who will win one million dollars and the title of Sole Survivor." Jesus Christ people! READ! COUNT! 6 CURRENT JURY MEMBERS + 1 MORE= ODD NUMBER OF 7! It's not that hard to figure out if you just THINK! YOU'RE WELCOME FOR HOLDING YOUR HAND AND THINKING FOR YOU!
Old 12-16-2007, 02:41 AM   #241
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas_lov View Post
OH MY GOD! I seriously don't think some of you are capable of reading or comprehending! THERE WILL NOT BE A FINAL 2! THERE WILL BE A FINAL 3! Just listen to me! Go here: http://www.cbs.com/ where it says, "The final 3 will be held accountable for their actions as the Jury decides who will win one million dollars and the title of Sole Survivor." Jesus Christ people! READ! COUNT! 6 CURRENT JURY MEMBERS + 1 MORE= ODD NUMBER OF 7! It's not that hard to figure out if you just THINK! YOU'RE WELCOME FOR HOLDING YOUR HAND AND THINKING FOR YOU!

Dude, get a fucking life!!!
Old 12-16-2007, 07:06 AM   #242
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Dude, get a fucking life!!!

Hah - defensive much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 08:35 AM   #243
Jas_lov
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade moore View Post
Hah - defensive much?

Yeah, what is his problem? After 3 different people in here had said there would be a final 3, people still kept waltzing in here thinking that they knew more than us! Somehow we were supposed to believe that there would be 8 jury members! Anyway, it's resolved now so let's just enjoy what should be another great finale tonight.

Last edited by Jas_lov : 12-16-2007 at 08:36 AM.
Old 12-16-2007, 09:11 AM   #244
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I think its going to be a final 2.

Not really.. I just wanted to see people type in ALL CAPS and get all heated up some more!
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 09:46 AM   #245
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Todd and Courtney in the final 2.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 10:31 AM   #246
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

I think it's going to be a final 2 and a half, cause, well, you know, Courtney can't count as one full person...

FM
Old 12-16-2007, 10:33 AM   #247
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:

wow, all of that for a final 2 vs final 3. You really must care if people understand or not. Impressive...

FM
Old 12-16-2007, 11:35 AM   #248
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade moore View Post
Hah - defensive much?

Nope, just can't stand codescending pricks. Especially one getting worked up over a freaking show.
Old 12-16-2007, 11:36 AM   #249
Joe
Pro Starter

definitely a final 2
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 02:50 PM   #250
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
Yeah, what is his problem? After 3 different people in here had said there would be a final 3, people still kept waltzing in here thinking that they knew more than us! Somehow we were supposed to believe that there would be 8 jury members! Anyway, it's resolved now so let's just enjoy what should be another great finale tonight.

There were several predictions there would be a final 3, but that was the first bit of actual evidence heard in here. Until that post, it was all conjecture.

Sorry, I watch the show, I don't read the site, but was somehow supposed to osmosisize that that had been posted.

So yeah, get a life sounds appropriate to someone who teed off on us.