Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-18-2012, 06:45 AM   #201
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I think people are making proposal 2. more complicated than it needs to be. The spirit of the rule that we all seem to agree with is that you can't have a player on your team more than 3 years in a row without that player being exposed to the draft.

Q. Can you reacquire them in the draft and reset the clock?
A. Yes.

Q. Do partial seasons (as a result of in-season trades) count as part of that?
A. Yes, a partial season counts as one season towards the three season maximum.

Q. What happens if you have a player on your roster for three seasons because you drafted them and then kept them two years in a row after that?
A. They go back into the pool and after the third season is over you no longer have the rights to that player (no offseason trades of them after the third season).

Q. What if you traded a player in the off-season?
A. A player acquired by trade in the off-season becomes your keeper for their position and you can keep them three seasons in a row (you can use that player for three consecutive seasons before losing their rights).

Q. What if you pick up a player from the waiver wire?
A. You can keep them for two additional seasons after the season you picked them up (so you would have them roughly 2.5-3 seasons, possibly slightly less if you picked them up very close to the end of the year).

Q. What if you have a player on your roster you drafted two years in a row? How many years can they be kept?
A. The clock reset when they hit the draft so you could technically have them four years in a row if you kept them two seasons after the second time you drafted them.

Q. What about players that are already on rosters?
A. Players that are currently on rosters will be dealt with using the previous rules for keepers (can be kept for draft year + three seasons or two more seasons if acquired by in-season trade last season). Any player acquired after keepers are declared from this point forward will be dealt with under the new rules (I'm going by what seems to be the general consensus by people who have commented in thread).

If there is some part of the Q and A above you do not agree with, do not vote yes for 2. or change your vote if you have already voted for it, and mention which part you don't agree with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I think is we vote for the 3 year max anyone who would be released this year under that rule the owner gets to keep another season. Such as Sal with Peyton

That doesn't make sense to me. Players like Peyton would've been released under the old rules and the new rules, so existing owners had opportunity to try and trade those players last season.

Last edited by JAG : 07-19-2012 at 06:47 AM.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:00 AM   #202
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Proposal votes thus far (7 votes needed to pass):

Proposal 1:
6 Yes
2 No
3 Abstain

Proposal 2:
8 Yes
1 No
2 Abstain

Still to vote: saldana

Last edited by JAG : 07-19-2012 at 03:12 PM.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:15 AM   #203
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

You can change my vote on #2 to a solid yes with those clarifications.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:49 AM   #204
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Great clarifications, JAG - that makes sense to me!
PackerFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:50 AM   #205
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Also - do we even have a central location where all of our rules are laid out? Or are they kind of spread around posts on here?
Old 07-18-2012, 08:05 AM   #206
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerFanatic View Post
Also - do we even have a central location where all of our rules are laid out? Or are they kind of spread around posts on here?

All the rules are actually spread around multiple posts within this thread and in some former year posts as well. I will try to create one giant comprehensive post (in time, it's going to take a little while to gather everything) and then have Lathum make a link to it from his first post so it's easy to find and easy for us to reference anytime in the future.
Old 07-18-2012, 08:27 AM   #207
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post

That doesn't make sense to me. Players like Peyton would've been released under the old rules and the new rules, so existing owners had opportunity to try and trade those players last season.

aren't we voting basically on 3 or 4 years of eligibility? If so Sal would be able to keep Peyton this year. Am I missing something?
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:29 AM   #208
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
aren't we voting basically on 3 or 4 years of eligibility? If so Sal would be able to keep Peyton this year. Am I missing something?

Last year was Manning's 4th on Sal's team is what JAG is saying, I believe.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:00 AM   #209
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
Last year was Manning's 4th on Sal's team is what JAG is saying, I believe.

yeah, but at least one of those years was prior to having the keeper years rule in place. IIRC 09 was the first season of that rule.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:02 AM   #210
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

According to post 105, he kept Manning in 09, 10, and 11 - which is three years. He is not eligible to be kept under either interpretation of the rules this year.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:11 AM   #211
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
According to post 105, he kept Manning in 09, 10, and 11 - which is three years. He is not eligible to be kept under either interpretation of the rules this year.

aha

now I get it. Bacause he didn't DRAFT Manning in 09
Old 07-18-2012, 10:12 AM   #212
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Lathum, the previous rule wasn't in regards to years of eligibility, it was that you couldn't keep a player more than three times with 2009 being the first year this went into effect. Players that SI has marked with (4) basically fit that bill.

Because of how the previous rule was worded, drafted players could have been on another team's roster for four total years, playing once during the season they were drafted and then being kept three times in subsequent seasons. The rule change in proposal #2 is almost fixing a loophole in my opinion to do what the spirit of the rule change was (keep a player three years max).
Old 07-18-2012, 10:13 AM   #213
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

That's what I get for typing up long posts...
Old 07-18-2012, 10:36 AM   #214
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Bingo.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:46 PM   #215
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

withthe clarifications...
2. yes without reservations anymore.
I thought that the language needed to be fine tuned. I am happy with the result
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 05:53 PM   #216
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

You guys have a full roster of owners, right?

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 06:02 PM   #217
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

I like the rules as posted above as well.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:47 PM   #218
Danny
Head Coach

Julio, so how about that trade? Andre and your choice of Ingram or beanie for newton
Danny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:49 PM   #219
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Julio, so how about that trade? Andre and your choice of Ingram or beanie for newton

We need to finalize the rules before any trades are made.

That being said I am offering Cutler and Hakeem Nicks up for trade
Old 07-18-2012, 08:34 PM   #220
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

I have Lynch, Marshall, and Colston for trade, looking for a better WR

SI

Old 07-18-2012, 08:37 PM   #221
Danny
Head Coach

Johnson is also available for picks possibly
Danny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 06:45 AM   #222
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I'm gathering up the rules from looking at past threads and I found this amusing sequence from 2009 when we were voting on the 3 year keeper rule:

Quote:
Would people be ok with an addendum for 2. that if a new player takes over a franchise, any keepers in their third year get a one-year extension? The idea being that a team that might be miserable doesn't have to start with really cruddy talent and gives the new owner more options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
I like this idea as well.

SI

Quote:
I also like JAG's addendum as well.

I think I'm going to go with that. I can see the arguments against and I think they're reasonable, but I think more often than not newer players will be taking over teams that were less actively managed rather than juggernauts.

Proposal 1: Yes
Proposal 2: Yes

I'm also going to edit in something above for waiver wire pickups so make sure you agree with that too or let me know how I should handle it if you don't agree.
Old 07-19-2012, 08:44 AM   #223
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Yeah, that was what I was referring to a couple of pages ago:
Front Office Football Central - View Single Post - The FOFC Keeper League 2012

SI

Old 07-19-2012, 08:47 AM   #224
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Well, that was two pages ago. You can't expect me to keep up.
Old 07-19-2012, 09:16 AM   #225
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

The comprehensive rules post is going to take a bit longer still. I need some clarification from TLK on a few things. We haven't really been too great at laying things out clearly other than what we needed to run things, at some point we sort of dropped (or at least weren't consistent with) parts of the original league constitution, mostly it seems due to practical reasons, partly because we didn't detail the result of a rules change. After we take care of these initial proposals and open offseason trading again, we may want to make a couple more proposals after I organize things seeing as we should have some time before we need to declare keepers and start the draft (historically we've started drafting around August 9-13th or so). As a tentative schedule, here's what I'd propose:

(when first two proposals are done): Offseason trading reopened.

August 8th: Keeper declaration due date.

August 13th: Drafting begins at 10am EST with 12 hour limit. The draft clock will operate between 10am EST - 12am EST Monday-Friday.

August 20th: Drafting continues with a 2 hour time limit, same hours of operation for the draft clock.

In recent years we've had no problems mostly or completely finishing the draft before the 2 hour clock starts, but it just gives us some urgency if for some reason things dragged on.
Old 07-19-2012, 09:56 AM   #226
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Molly will be voting at some point soon. She is away on a business trip but will be done with it today.

In other news being home alone with a 2 year old for a week sucks.
Old 07-19-2012, 02:44 PM   #227
MollyMurphy
Mascot

1. Yes
2. Yes- I think players should only be kept a max of 3 seasons.
MollyMurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 05:43 PM   #228
saldana
Pro Starter

Hey all...sorry for not being part of the conversations...this has been a travel week for me with work...I think my votes are irrelevant at this point, but i will make them anyway.

1 yes
2 no

I think the extra year is a nice way to thank new owners for joining the league...part of me does think that the other way is better...if jerry Jones sells the cowboys, the new owner doesn't get automatic extensions to the guys about to be free agents, but I am fine with giving the new gang here a bit of a break.

For 2, I think it is kind of silly that we are changing a rule that has actually never been enforced yet.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 07:02 PM   #229
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Final proposal votes (7 votes needed to pass):

Proposal 1 (new owners receive 1 final season from otherwise expiring keepers):
7 Yes
2 No
3 Abstain

Proposal 1 passes --- This affects the following keepers for this season:

Former AoB: No change.
Former Vic's Heroes: (4) Steven Jackson becomes (3) Steven Jackson
Former Insomniacs: (4) Eli Manning and (4) DeSean Jackson become (3) Eli Manning and (3) DeSean Jackson
Former Shaka's BS: (4) Michael Turner becomes (3) Michael Turner
Former SSR: No change.

Proposal 2 (players can't be kept more than three consecutive seasons without entering the draft):
8 Yes
1 No
2 Abstain

Proposal 2 passes --- This rule will now be in effect for all player acquisition means from this point forward (trades / draft / waiver pickups), all players currently on rosters are grandfathered in under the previous rule (players cannot be kept more than 3 seasons).
Old 07-19-2012, 08:36 PM   #230
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

NOTE: Change in draft order for some teams

I've been in PM contact with TLK and Lathum regarding the issue of draft order for this and future years. Long ago before we expanded the playoffs, there used to be three brackets and things were pretty straightforward with what teams ended up with whatever draft picks their finish would warrant. Since then, we expanded the field of playoff teams and combined the three brackets into two, giving certain teams bye weeks the first week of the playoffs, but we never spelled out exactly how we would sort out teams that lost in the opening rounds of the playoffs. For this year, we decided to sort them out via coin flip which I just ran on random.org. I'm ok with this for future years, but if someone has a strong preference for another method, I'm willing to listen.

The exact details of how we got to this order will all be part of the rules post I have almost completed, but in short, when Lathum posted the draft order earlier, he was using what Fleaflicker spat out as its version of our final order. However, the way the league has been run previously gives us some slightly different results. The draft order for this season will be the following:

1st / 3rd / 5th / 7th / 9th etc... round:
1. Southside Roughnecks / Cam Pain 2012
2. Sal's Transgenders
3. All On Black / Roadkill Cafe
4. The Insomniacs / Blue Feltvet
5. Shaka's Big Shooters / Molly Murphys (won coin flip with The FOFC All-Stars)
6. The FOFC All-Stars (lost coin flip with Shaka's Big Shooters / Molly Murphys)
7. Touchdown Mafia (won coin flip with Gridiron Warriors)
8. Gridiron Warriors (lost coin flip with Touchdown Mafia)
9. Vic's Heroes / Klein Bottles
10. Lathum Brew Crew
11. Callous Dowboys
12. Houston Hippopotami

(reversing order every even round as per snake drafts)

Last edited by JAG : 07-23-2012 at 03:02 AM.
Old 07-21-2012, 08:26 AM   #231
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Looks good to me.

So after the rules are posted, trades can begin?

FUCK EA
Old 07-21-2012, 04:22 PM   #232
Grover
Pro Starter

Fourth, sweet

FOFC Greatest Band Draft Runner Up
FOFC Movie Remake Draft Winner
FOFC Movie Comedy Draft Winner
Grover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 08:46 PM   #233
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I think I've got most of the important stuff here. Where some things aren't clear, I specify that.

FOFC Keeper League Rules

Playoffs:

1. The top three seeds from each division are selected for the playoffs. The top team in each conference gets a bye. Week 14 is the wildcard week where the 2nd and 3rd place finishers in each division play each other. The two teams that lose the wildcard games receive the 7th and 8th picks in the first round of the following year's draft (and all subsequent snake draft picks). The order of these two teams is determined by coin flip (random).

2. Week 15, the first and second seeded teams play the wildcard winners. The winners move on to the Championship round. The losers play the following week in the Third Place game.

3. Week 16, the final two teams play for the Championship and the losers from the week before play in the Third Place game. The team that wins the Championship receives the 12th pick in the first round of the following year's draft and the team that loses receives the 11th pick. The team that wins the Third Place receives the 9th pick in the first round, the loser of that game receives the 10th pick in the first round.

Loser's bracket:

1. Starting week 14, the teams that do not qualify for the playoffs are in a bracket of their own with the team that wins gaining the first overall pick in the following year's draft. Week 14, the 7th and 8th place teams receive a bye with the 9th through 12th teams playing each other. The winners advance. The two teams that lose the wildcard games receive the 5th and 6th picks in the first round of the following year's draft (and all subsequent snake draft picks). The order of these two teams is determined by coin flip (random).

2. Week 15, the 7th and 8th place teams play the 9th-12th place teams that won the week before. The winners advance to the Loser Bowl (ironically), the losers advance to the 3rd Overall Pick bowl.

3. Week 16 are the remaining two games. The team that wins the Loser Bowl receives the first overall pick in next year's draft with the loser receiving the second overall pick. The winner of the 3rd Overall Pick bowl gains the third overall pick and the loser receives the 4th overall pick.

Trading Rules

All trades

All trades are subject to 24 hour review. If five owners veto a trade during that time period, the trade is nullified.

In-Season Trades

Players and/or draft picks for the following season's draft may be traded between teams up until the trade deadline. The trade deadline was previously specified by the rules as the Saturday after Thanksgiving, but is currently listed as Week 10 (11/6-11/12) and it is unlikely we have used the 'Saturday after Thanksgiving' rule in a number of seasons.

Offseason trades

1. All players and/or draft picks for the upcoming draft may be traded between teams as soon as the Championship game has been completed and until keepers are announced for the next season. The keeper announcement signifies the start of a new season.. Any players received in a trade become keepers for the acquiring team.

2. If a player is unkeepable (they have been on a team for three seasons as outlined in the Keeper section of the Rules), that player may not be traded in the offseason.

Keeper Rules:

1. You may keep up to 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR/TE, and 1 rookie. If you do not keep a player at one or more of these positions, you will be awarded an extra draft pick at the end of the draft to allow you to fill out your roster. Note that a rookie keeper year counts the same as a regular keeper year towards the three season limit outlined in point 2. below.

2. No player may be on your team for more than 3 consecutive seasons without being exposed to the draft. Being exposed to the draft resets this eligibility (e.g. if a player is drafted two years in a row, they could potentially be on the same team four total consecutive years). The following situations outlines the various keeper situations:

a. A player is acquired via the draft: You use the player that season and can keep them up to two additional times for a total of three seasons.
b. A player is acquired by trade after keepers are declared (in-season): You use the player that season and can keep them up to two additional times for a total of 2.5-3 seasons.
c. A player is acquired by trade before keepers are declared (off-season): You can keep the player three total times to use them for a total of three seasons.
d. A player is picked up off waivers / free agency: You can use the player for that season and keep them two addition seasons for a total of 2-3 seasons.

3. At the end of the third season on a player's team, a keeper is a free agent and the player does not have off-season rights to trade them or keep them again.

4. If a new owner takes over a team, they receive one final season of eligibility for any otherwise expiring keepers.

Starting lineup requirements:

1 QB
1 RB
2 WR
1 RB / WR
1 WR / TE
1 K
1 D/ST

6 bench slots

Tiebreakers:

Individual Game Tiebreakers

1. Higher bench points total
2. Most total starter Combined TDs
3. Highest individual starter score

Break Regular Season Ties No

Power & Playoff Rank Tiebreakers
1. Best head-to-head record
2. Best division record (same division only)
3. Most average points/game
4. Hardest schedule (record)
5. Hardest schedule (points)

Transaction Rules

Add/Drop Deadline None
Trading Deadline Week 10 Tue 11/6-Mon 11/12
Trade Review Period 24 Hours
Enforce Roster Minimums Yes
Prevent Cuts After Game Start Yes
Who is Placed on Waivers Dropped players AND all free agents after game start (recommended)
How Are Claims Resolved Waiver Priority
Time on Waivers After Drop 24 Hours
Lock Recently Added Yes
Process Game-Start Waivers On Wednesday
Reset Order Weekly Yes
Transaction Limits Unlimited

Scoring rules:

Passing

1 point for every 20 Passing Yards ALL
9 extra points when total Passing Yards is greater than or equal to 500 ALL
3 extra points when total Passing Yards is between 300 and 399 (inclusive)
6 extra points when total Passing Yards is between 400 and 499 (inclusive)
3 points for every 2 Pt Conversion Passing ALL
6 points for every Passing TD ALL
3 extra points for every Passing TD of 50 or more yards ALL
-1 point for every Interception ALL
-1 point for every 2 Times Sacked (-0.5 per) ALL

Rushing

1 point for every 10 Rushing Yards (0.1 per) ALL
15 extra points when total Rushing Yards is greater than or equal to 300 ALL
3 extra points when total Rushing Yards is between 100 and 149 (inclusive) ALL
6 extra points when total Rushing Yards is between 150 and 199 (inclusive) ALL
9 extra points when total Rushing Yards is between 200 and 249 (inclusive) ALL
12 extra points when total Rushing Yards is between 250 and 299 (inclusive) ALL
3 points for every 2 Pt Conversion Rushing ALL
6 points for every Rushing TD ALL
3 extra points for every Rushing TD of 50 or more yards ALL

Receiving

1 point for every 10 Receiving Yards (0.1 per) ALL
15 extra points when total Receiving Yards is greater than or equal to 300 ALL
3 extra points when total Receiving Yards is between 100 and 149 (inclusive) ALL
6 extra points when total Receiving Yards is between 150 and 199 (inclusive) ALL
9 extra points when total Receiving Yards is between 200 and 249 (inclusive) ALL
12 extra points when total Receiving Yards is between 250 and 299 (inclusive) ALL
3 points for every 2 Pt Conversion Receiving ALL
6 points for every Receiving TD ALL
3 extra points for every Receiving TD of 50 or more yards ALL

Misc

-1 point for every Fumble Lost ALL

Kicking

3 points for every Field Goal Made ALL
2 extra points for every Field Goal Made of 55 or more yards ALL
1 extra point for every Field Goal Made between 45 and 54 yards (inclusive) ALL
1 point for every XP ALL
-1 point for every XP Missed ALL

Returning

6 points for every Kick Return TD TM
6 points for every Punt Return TD TM

Defense

2 points for every Interception ALL
1 point for every Sack ALL
2 points for every Fumble Recovered TM
2 points for every Safety ALL
6 points for every Defensive TD ALL
3 extra points for every Defensive TD between 50 and 99 yards (inclusive) ALL
1 point for every XP Blocked ALL
1 point for every FG Blocked ALL
1 point for every Punt Blocked ALL
10 extra points when total Points Allowed is exactly 0 TM
7 extra points when total Offensive Points Allowed (FG, Pass TD, Rush TD) is between 1 and 6 (inclusive) TM
4 extra points when total Offensive Points Allowed (FG, Pass TD, Rush TD) is between 7 and 9 (inclusive) TM
3 extra points when total Offensive Points Allowed (FG, Pass TD, Rush TD) is between 10 and 16 (inclusive) TM

Last edited by JAG : 07-23-2012 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Added 2. to offseason trade section, Clarified 1. under Keeper rules regarding rookie keepers.
Old 07-22-2012, 08:58 PM   #234
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Thanks JAG

Hakeem Nicks and Jay Cutler are now on the block
Old 07-22-2012, 10:21 PM   #235
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

I'll put Roethlisberger on the block if anyone is interested. The rest of my team I doubt anyone will want.. Cam would cost an arm and a leg if someone wanted to pry him away especially since I named the team after him.

FUCK EA
Old 07-23-2012, 02:58 AM   #236
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Past League Champions:
2004 - Lathum's Brew Crew
2005 - Vic's Heroes
2006 - Callous Dowboys
2007 - Callous Dowboys
2008 - Shaka's Big Shooters
2009 - Houston Hippopotami
2010 – The FOFC All-Stars
2011 – Houston Hippopotami
Old 07-23-2012, 03:17 AM   #237
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
ok, invite sent to Danny for AoB and MollyMurphy for Shakas big shooters

Danny, check the email you PM'ed Lathum when you get a free moment from your move, you're still showing as not having accepted the invitation to the league (maybe caught by spam filter?)

Also, I updated the draft order on the Fleaflicker site so it should match the list in Post 230.

Last edited by JAG : 07-23-2012 at 03:23 AM.
Old 07-23-2012, 09:58 AM   #238
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Julio and I have a trade up for review:

Callous Dowboys give:
RB Ray Rice
5th round pick (59th overall)

Cam Pain 2012 gives:
1st round pick (1st overall)

Rolling the dice to start off the year...
Old 07-23-2012, 10:11 AM   #239
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Rice vs Matthews seems like a good "problem" to have and now you can go get Fitzgerald or whoever ends up being best in the pool. Not much of a dice roll there

SI

Old 07-23-2012, 10:40 AM   #240
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

The dice roll is because Mathews has a pretty checkered injury history. If he puts it together and stays healthy this year, then things should work out great.
Old 07-23-2012, 02:54 PM   #241
spleen1015
Coordinator

I'm ready to draft!
Old 07-23-2012, 07:39 PM   #242
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Pretty stoked to get my hands on Ray Rice.. Hopefully the Ravens use him like a cheap hooker this year. He would be a high 1st round pick in any draft, but in a keeper league he'd almost definitely be number 1. Nice to get good value for the pick.

FUCK EA
Old 07-23-2012, 07:55 PM   #243
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

I am hoping so too - but because I am keeping him in another league
Old 07-24-2012, 05:56 AM   #244
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

I mean, ultimately you would have gotten a chance to pick whichever of Matthews/Rice that JAG didn't keep at 1.1 but this locks you into the one you wanted

SI

Old 07-24-2012, 08:34 AM   #245
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Julio, just offered you a deal when you get a chance to check on it.
Old 07-24-2012, 09:32 AM   #246
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Julio's a popular guy.
Old 07-24-2012, 05:18 PM   #247
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
[u]
All On Black- Available[/b]
(2) Arian Foster RB HOU
Mark Ingram RB NO
Kevin Smith RB DET
Beanie Wells RB ARI
Antonio Brown WR PIT
Plaxico Burress WR NYJ
(2) Andre Johnson WR HOU
Mario Manningham WR SF
Denarius Moore WR OAK
Carson Palmer QB OAK
(3) Matt Schaub QB HOU
Rob Gronkowski TE NE
David Akers K SF
Detroit Lions TM DET

Vicks Heros- Available
Matt Forte RB CHI
(4) Steven Jackson RB STL
Darren Sproles RB NO
DeAngelo Williams RB CAR
(2) Miles Austin WR DAL
Steve Breaston WR KC
Stevie Johnson WR BUF
Santana Moss WR WAS
Jerome Simpson WR MIN
Wes Welker WR NE
Mike Williams WR TB
(2) Tom Brady QB NE
Nick Novak K SD
Green Bay Packers TM

The Insomniacs- available
Delone Carter RB IND
BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB CIN
Shonn Greene RB NYJ
Pierre Thomas RB NO
Ryan Torain RB WAS
Anquan Boldin WR BAL
(4) DeSean Jackson WR PHI
Michael Jenkins WR MIN
Steve Smith WR CAR
Nate Washington WR TEN
(4) Eli Manning QB NYG
Fred Davis TE WAS
Matt Bryant K ATL
Cincinnati Bengals TM CIN

Southside Roughnecks- available
(3) Marion Barber RB CHI
Cedric Benson RB CIN
Ryan Grant RB GB
Mike Tolbert RB CAR
Doug Baldwin WR SEA
Austin Collie WR IND
Early Doucet WR ARI
Devery Henderson WR NO
(3) Jeremy Maclin WR PHI
Torrey Smith WR BAL
Cam Newton QB CAR
(2) Ben Roethlisberger QB PIT
Sebastian Janikowski K OAK
Philadelphia Eagles TM PHI

Owners looking for a team:
1. Danny
2. NTN Deacon
3. Grover
4. Julio Riddols

Gridiron Warriors-PackerFanatic
(4) Frank Gore RB SF
Fred Jackson RB BUF
James Starks RB GB
Daniel Thomas RB MIA
Vincent Brown WR SD
Eric Decker WR DEN
Malcom Floyd WR SD
Jabar Gaffney WR NE
Greg Jennings WR GB
(2) Aaron Rodgers QB GB
Alex Smith QB SF
Jermichael Finley TE GB
Matt Prater K DEN
Chicago Bears TM CHI

The FOFC All Stars- SamiFan24
Donald Brown RB IND
Jamaal Charles RB KC
(2) Darren McFadden RB OAK
DeMarco Murray RB DAL
Pierre Garcon WR WAS
Lance Moore WR NO
(3) Roddy White WR ATL
Joe Flacco QB BAL
(4) Philip Rivers QB SD
Owen Daniels TE HOU
Brandon Pettigrew TE DET
Stephen Gostkowski K NE
San Francisco 49ers TM SF
Baltimore Ravens TM BAL

Callous Doughboys-JAG
Michael Bush RB CHI
Ryan Mathews RB SD
(2) Ray Rice RB BAL
Ben Tate RB HOU
(2) Dez Bryant WR DAL
A. J. Green WR CIN
(2) Calvin Johnson WR DET
Laurent Robinson WR JAC
Matthew Stafford QB DET
Tim Tebow QB NYJ
Aaron Hernandez TE NE
John Kasay K NO
New England Patriots TM NE
Seattle Seahawks TM SEA

Sals Transgenders- Saldana

Ahmad Bradshaw RB NYG
Reggie Bush RB MIA
Michael Crabtree WR SF
Percy Harvin WR MIN
(2) Vincent Jackson WR TB
James Jones WR GB
(4) Reggie Wayne WR IND
Jake Locker QB TEN
(4) Peyton Manning QB DEN
(2) Colt McCoy QB CLE
Vernon Davis TE SF
Robbie Gould K CHI
New York Jets TM NYJ
Tennessee Titans TM TEN

Houston Hippopotami- Sterlingice
(2) Jahvid Best RB DET
Kendall Hunter RB SF
Felix Jones RB DAL
Marshawn Lynch RB SEA
(2) LeSean McCoy RB PHI
Marques Colston WR NO
(4) Larry Fitzgerald WR ARI
Brandon Marshall WR CHI
Demaryius Thomas WR DEN
Damian Williams WR TEN
(2) Drew Brees QB NO
Mark Sanchez QB NYJ
Mason Crosby K GB
Denver Broncos TM DEN

Shakas Big Shooters- MollyMurphy
Toby Gerhart RB MIN
Adrian Peterson RB MIN
(2) C. J. Spiller RB BUF
Jonathan Stewart RB CAR
(4) Michael Turner RB ATL
(2) Dwayne Bowe WR KC
Kenny Britt WR TEN
Nate Burleson WR DET
Riley Cooper WR PHI
Julio Jones WR ATL
Matt Hasselbeck QB TEN
(2) Michael Vick QB PHI
Alex Henery K PHI
Atlanta Falcons TM ATL

Touchdown MAfia- Spleen
(2) Roy Helu RB WAS
(2) Maurice Jones-Drew RB JAC
(2) Willis McGahee RB DEN
Rashard Mendenhall RB PIT
Victor Cruz WR NYG
(2) Brandon Lloyd WR NE
Jordy Nelson WR GB
Ryan Fitzpatrick QB BUF
(4) Matt Ryan QB ATL
Antonio Gates TE SD
Jimmy Graham TE NO
Dan Bailey K DAL
Dallas Cowboys TM DAL
Houston Texans TM HOU

Lathums Brew Crew- Lathum
(2) LeGarrette Blount RB TB
Brandon Jacobs RB SF
(2) Chris Johnson RB TEN
Deion Branch WR NE
(3) Hakeem Nicks WR NYG
Mike Wallace WR PIT
(2) Jay Cutler QB CHI
Andy Dalton QB CIN
Tony Romo QB DAL
Tony Gonzalez TE ATL
Jason Hanson K DET
Neil Rackers K WAS
Oakland Raiders TM OAK
Pittsburgh Steelers TM PIT

SI

Based off this list with the current rules is this the last year a player with a (2) can be kept?
Old 07-24-2012, 05:19 PM   #248
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola- I would be interested in working out a deal with someone who has a running back that this is the last year they can be kept for Chris Johnson.
Old 07-24-2012, 05:31 PM   #249
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

None of the players on rosters are under the new set of keeper rules. All the players currently on rosters are grandfathered in under the previous keeper rules, so players listed as (2) can be kept this year and the following year before they become free agents at the end of the second year.
Old 07-24-2012, 05:33 PM   #250
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
None of the players on rosters are under the new set of keeper rules. All the players currently on rosters are grandfathered in under the previous keeper rules, so players listed as (2) can be kept this year and the following year before they become free agents at the end of the second year.

ok, so if they have a 3 then this is the last year?