Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-14-2006, 02:12 AM   #201
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde
Let's see.... After reading through this thread, I have to say LSG is one of those money-loving whore bitches who thinks she's hot and too cool for the entire fucking world.

Bitch, please, get over yourself. You ain't all that. Hell, the way I see it right now, you're like the female HA, only a gold-digger lacking a penis, whereas HA allegedly has a schlong and doesn't seem to have demonstrated any materialistic tendencies.

Personally, if I had a woman like you, I wouldn't give a fuck if you gave head so damn good the Japanese could hear me moaning. You're a straight-up egotistical bitch who needs to get slapped down in place and see that you ain't all that and a bag of chips, but none of that and a sack of shit.

Oh and I would ditch your ass hardcore and book it to the nearest sporting event, because any game would be better than dating your prima donna ass.

Bases Loaded, nobody out LSG on the mound, Izulde at the plateHere's the pitch, a hanging breaking-ball, Izulde swings....HE HIT IT HIGH....HE HIT IT DEEEEEP...HE HIT IT OUTTTTA HERRRRRE!!!! GRAND SLAM!!
Old 02-14-2006, 02:18 AM   #202
ThunderingHERD
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Let's see.... After reading through this thread, I have to say LSG is one of those money-loving whore bitches who thinks she's hot and too cool for the entire fucking world.

Bitch, please, get over yourself. You ain't all that. Hell, the way I see it right now, you're like the female HA, only a gold-digger lacking a penis, whereas HA allegedly has a schlong and doesn't seem to have demonstrated any materialistic tendencies.

Personally, if I had a woman like you, I wouldn't give a fuck if you gave head so damn good the Japanese could hear me moaning. You're a straight-up egotistical bitch who needs to get slapped down in place and see that you ain't all that and a bag of chips, but none of that and a sack of shit.

Oh and I would ditch your ass hardcore and book it to the nearest sporting event, because any game would be better than dating your prima donna ass.

Does this mean you won't be picking blackberries with her any time soon?

"Everyone's a voyeurist--they're watching me watch them watch me right now."
ThunderingHERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 03:25 AM   #203
Marc Vaughan
SI Games

I'm a fairly huge football (soccer) fan as you might have guessed - but I've moved away from my teams homeland because its better for my family .... so I guess thats a no from me, family beats sports .... but I have to admit it does help that we've got cable
Marc Vaughan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 03:40 AM   #204
sovereignstar
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Vaughan
I'm a fairly huge football (soccer) fan as you might have guessed - but I've moved away from my teams homeland because its better for my family .... so I guess thats a no from me, family beats sports .... but I have to admit it does help that we've got cable

*tosses pitchfork to Marc*

Here, mate. Use it.
sovereignstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 03:46 AM   #205
Deattribution
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

Dude, who pissed in your cornflakes? you sound like you have some serious hatred towards women. Completely uncalled for with the name calling. Money loving whore bitches? what the hell?

She might have sounded a little pushy but a couple of you (Izulde in particular) are just sounding like single losers who've been rejected one too many times.

Last edited by Deattribution : 02-14-2006 at 03:47 AM.
Deattribution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 04:16 AM   #206
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deattribution
Dude, who pissed in your cornflakes? you sound like you have some serious hatred towards women. Completely uncalled for with the name calling. Money loving whore bitches? what the hell?

She might have sounded a little pushy but a couple of you (Izulde in particular) are just sounding like single losers who've been rejected one too many times.

Yeah, he definitely went overboard, but I can't deny that I'm entertained.
Old 02-14-2006, 04:27 AM   #207
Fouts
College Starter

Just when I started thinking this was a nice place to hang around, I go and read this thread.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 04:34 AM   #208
Danny
Head Coach

Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love.
There's nothing you can do that can't be done.
Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.
Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game
It's easy.
There's nothing you can make that can't be made.
No one you can save that can't be saved.
Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be in time
It's easy.
All you need is love, all you need is love,
All you need is love, love, love is all you need.
Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love.
There's nothing you can know that isn't known.
Nothing you can see that isn't shown.
Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be.
It's easy.
All you need is love (all together now)
All you need is love (everybody)
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 05:01 AM   #209
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidatelo
No no, dig up, stupid!
You know, I just couldn't get this Simpsons quote out of my head as it was so perfect. So, instead, I made this:

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

Last edited by sterlingice : 02-14-2006 at 05:01 AM.
sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 06:28 AM   #210
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

I think Izulde really managed to capture what I was trying to say pretty well.
Other than the HA reference (which kinda sailed over my head I think), it's spot on.
Old 02-14-2006, 07:44 AM   #211
KeyserSoze
H.S. Freshman Team

To the original question. My answer. Sex is much better than sports. Period.
KeyserSoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 07:57 AM   #212
Butter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice
Yeah, and no fattening up on my Hawks, the hated Blues, and Blow Jackets like Detroit and Nashville can do.

Hey, they've been playing better lately.
Old 02-14-2006, 08:00 AM   #213
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Quote:

With apologies to Eminem...

Now I'm catchin' the flack from these activists
When they raggin'
Actin' like I'm the 1st FOFCer to smack a bitch or say faggot
Shit, just look at me like I'm ya closest pal
A poster child, the muthafuckin' spokesman now for

FOFC. I could be one o' your kids
FOFC. HA posts just like this
FOFC. SkyDog loves my shit
I post it hardcore. Look how many props I get.
Old 02-14-2006, 08:24 AM   #214
rkmsuf
Head Coach

Who knew my post at #95 suggesting this was relationship advice would create such a masterpiece of a thread.

Damn I'm good.

Can I get an Amen!
Old 02-14-2006, 08:37 AM   #215
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

LSG used the classic "I won't be around so you guys will just have to discuss without me" while posting several times after saying that
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 08:51 AM   #216
sachmo71
The boy who cried Trout

Quote:

sachmo71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 08:52 AM   #217
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:

I have to admit that I had no clue you were so versatile with prose. I laughed, I cried...it was a complete emotional rollercoaster in 3 paragraphs. Damn, you're good.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 08:53 AM   #218
sachmo71
The boy who cried Trout

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDog
With apologies to Eminem...

Now I'm catchin' the flack from these activists
When they raggin'
Actin' like I'm the 1st FOFCer to smack a bitch or say faggot
Shit, just look at me like I'm ya closest pal
A poster child, the muthafuckin' spokesman now for

FOFC. I could be one o' your kids
FOFC. HA posts just like this
FOFC. SkyDog loves my shit
I post it hardcore. Look how many props I get.

This clears a lot of questions up for me. Thanks.
sachmo71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 09:11 AM   #219
ice4277
Pro Rookie

I don't have anything to add, but I just wanted to say that this thread is making my day brighter already!
ice4277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 09:24 AM   #220
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

Quote:
You know, I just couldn't get this Simpsons quote out of my head as it was so perfect. So, instead, I made this:

SI
Haha, that's a great little sign
"Breakfast? Breakfast schmekfast, look at the score for God's sake. It's only the second period and I'm winning 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, the Whale, they only beat Vancouver maybe once or twice in a lifetime."
Fidatelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 09:25 AM   #221
Farrah Whitworth-Rahn
Red-Headed Vixen

I love all you guys. You make me laugh so hard I want to pee my pants.
Farrah Whitworth-Rahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 09:30 AM   #222
CamEdwards
Stadium Announcer

Gotta agree with KeyserSoze: sex > sports. But sex with a woman who respects your love of sports > sex with a woman who doesn't.
Old 02-14-2006, 09:30 AM   #223
cuervo72
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl
then I wanted to move to Texas, or to where ever I was being offered the most money

To play devil's advocate here...aren't you pretty much stating that $$ >> GE?
Old 02-14-2006, 09:40 AM   #224
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuervo72
To play devil's advocate here...aren't you pretty much stating that $$ >> GE?

Actually, I think it breaks down like this:

The Great State of Texas >> $$$ >> GE

Can't fault her for putting Texas at the top of the list...
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 10:16 AM   #225
Subby
lolzcat

Izlude is so hard.

Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 10:32 AM   #226
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

He shaved. Apparently that triggered a massive change in his hormones.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 11:15 AM   #227
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
Izlude is so hard.

He does have sort of a "come hither" look.

I liked this thread better when it was about sex acts that she was good at.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 12:28 PM   #228
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

I think some of you are not understanding what LSG is saying. In fact, some are going way too far in their acquisitions. I do not see how you can pass judgment on a message board without ever meeting a person. When you read something, it does not come across as clear as it does if you were talking to them. Some of you attack relentlessly without knowing the full story.

It has become pretty clear in this thread that some do spend too much time on a message board. Go out and meet people. Do not spend all day thinking of three paragraph posts about some girl you have never met when you could be out enjoying life instead. Seriously, this thread started out as a joke. Sure, LSG wanted to see some responses. She is not the money-grubbing bitch that some of you making her out to be. If the only way you pass judgment on people is by seeing what they post on a message board, then something is seriously fucked up with you. I mean that in a good way. Go get some freaking help.
Old 02-14-2006, 12:35 PM   #229
MrBigglesworth
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle
I think some of you are not understanding what LSG is saying. In fact, some are going way too far in their acquisitions. I do not see how you can pass judgment on a message board without ever meeting a person. When you read something, it does not come across as clear as it does if you were talking to them. Some of you attack relentlessly without knowing the full story.

It has become pretty clear in this thread that some do spend too much time on a message board. Go out and meet people. Do not spend all day thinking of three paragraph posts about some girl you have never met when you could be out enjoying life instead. Seriously, this thread started out as a joke. Sure, LSG wanted to see some responses. She is not the money-grubbing bitch that some of you making her out to be. If the only way you pass judgment on people is by seeing what they post on a message board, then something is seriously fucked up with you. I mean that in a good way. Go get some freaking help.
"Internet forums bring out the worst of humanity: stupid irrational egomaniacs telling each other how much they hate everything. Getting bothered by it is like reading 'FVCK YOU' on a bathroom wall and saying, 'Fvck ME!? H-how DARE they!!'"
MrBigglesworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 12:36 PM   #230
rkmsuf
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigglesworth
"Internet forums bring out the worst of humanity: stupid irrational egomaniacs telling each other how much they hate everything. Getting bothered by it is like reading 'FVCK YOU' on a bathroom wall and saying, 'Fvck ME!? H-how DARE they!!'"

For hot man love be here March 16th, 11:59 pm.
Old 02-14-2006, 12:45 PM   #231
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigglesworth

It is funny you say that. I never let Internet message boards get to me. I read what JIMG wrote, but it did not bother me. Anyone who has been around FOFC even a remote period of time knows he is just someone who likes to rant about anything. But enough is enough. It is time to lay off her. I think people are trying to run over because they are so frustrated with their own lives that they have to vent on a message board to feel better. It is really a sad life and I am glad I do not live it.

If it was I posting this, it would be an entirely different attitude. Some of you think you are f’ing elitists, but you are really not. You try to run over someone, just because they do not contribute to the community as much as you have. Say what you want HA, but he is not nearly as big as an asshole as some of you are.
Old 02-14-2006, 12:46 PM   #232
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Whitworth-Rahn
I love all you guys. You make me laugh so hard I want to pee my pants.

doitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOIT

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 12:48 PM   #233
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

By the way, she never said she was going to choose money over me. She has never really been concerned about money. We are college kids, we are hungry for money. We are almost done, so we can taste it. When she said she wanted to follow the money, she meant that she wanted to go together where we could get the best paying jobs. I disagree with her on that and is what started this whole discussion and prompted her to post on this message board. She is not the best explainer of things, but it does not mean you can jump her throat for it.
Old 02-14-2006, 12:49 PM   #234
Farrah Whitworth-Rahn
Red-Headed Vixen

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin
doitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitDOITDOITDOITDOITDOITDOIT
I don't love you that much.
Old 02-14-2006, 12:53 PM   #235
Butter
Coordinator

Quote:
but it does not mean you can jump her throat for it.

That's some unfortunate phrasing right there.
Old 02-14-2006, 12:54 PM   #236
CamEdwards
Stadium Announcer

Quote:
It is funny you say that. I never let Internet message boards get to me. I read what JIMG wrote, but it did not bother me. Anyone who has been around FOFC even a remote period of time knows he is just someone who likes to rant about anything. But enough is enough. It is time to lay off her. I think people are trying to run over because they are so frustrated with their own lives that they have to vent on a message board to feel better. It is really a sad life and I am glad I do not live it.

If it was I posting this, it would be an entirely different attitude. Some of you think you are f’ing elitists, but you are really not. You try to run over someone, just because they do not contribute to the community as much as you have. Say what you want HA, but he is not nearly as big as an asshole as some of you are.

I don't think anybody's trying to "run over" your girl here. I think they're responding to a person who made some irrational statements, tried to backtrack away from them, and then tried to play it off like she was just funnin'.

I understand you feel an obligation to stand up for her, but you're veering into FranklinNoble territory.
Old 02-14-2006, 12:57 PM   #237
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Isn't the thread now just rehashing itself?

Izulde's post is just JiMGA's but with swearing and without some of the "prose" now that it's "ok" to go after her.

And now we've started to get multiple posts of "doesn't this mean you just care about money" which was stated way back on page one or at least page two?

Then more "lighten up, Francis"-esque posts.

And now it's just rinse, wash, repeat...

SI

Last edited by sterlingice : 02-14-2006 at 12:57 PM.
Old 02-14-2006, 12:58 PM   #238
rkmsuf
Head Coach

Quote:
Isn't the thread now just rehashing itself?

Izulde's post is just JiMGA's but with swearing and without some of the "prose" now that it's "ok" to go after her.

And now we've started to get multiple posts of "doesn't this mean you just care about money" which was stated way back on page one or at least page two?

Then more "lighten up, Francis"-esque posts.

And now it's just rinse, wash, repeat...

SI

yeah but now we have angry boyfriend. and a franklinnoble reference.
Old 02-14-2006, 12:58 PM   #239
Klinglerware
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamEdwards
I understand you feel an obligation to stand up for her, but you're veering into FranklinNoble territory.

Sweet, this thread wouldn't have been complete without someone mentioning "capsicum". There, I've done it...
Klinglerware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 12:59 PM   #240
Farrah Whitworth-Rahn
Red-Headed Vixen

Somewhere, God killed a kitten.
Old 02-14-2006, 01:01 PM   #241
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
By the way, she never said she was going to choose money over me. She has never really been concerned about money. We are college kids, we are hungry for money. We are almost done, so we can taste it. When she said she wanted to follow the money, she meant that she wanted to go together where we could get the best paying jobs. I disagree with her on that and is what started this whole discussion and prompted her to post on this message board. She is not the best explainer of things, but it does not mean you can jump her throat for it.

Image hosting by Photobucket
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 01:01 PM   #242
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

SI

Old 02-14-2006, 01:06 PM   #243
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:

Somewhere Bob Barker is smirking.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 01:09 PM   #244
rkmsuf
Head Coach

What's love got to do with it?

What's love, but a second hand emotion.
Old 02-14-2006, 01:31 PM   #245
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

(cough) Bullshit (cough)

So now we get the "oh we were just kidding" line? Uh huh, we sure do believe you. I guess we were all supposed to drive to Texas to meet your f'd up girlfriend before we passed judgement on her?

She started the thread fucknut. She invited this all on herself. Feel free to break out the "since she's my girlfriend only I can mock her" line since this is obviously where you're going with it...
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 01:33 PM   #246
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby
(cough) Bullshit (cough)

So now we get the "oh we were just kidding" line? Uh huh, we sure do believe you. I guess we were all supposed to drive to Texas to meet your f'd up girlfriend before we passed judgement on her?

She started the thread fucknut. She invited this all on herself.

Somewhere a kitten was just resurrected from the dead ... me & Chubby are in solid agreement.
Old 02-14-2006, 01:35 PM   #247
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Go out and meet people.

I'd suggest you follow your own advice ... start with finding a more likable piece of ass. Trust me, they aren't all this bad.

Quote:
Go get some freaking help.
And just to return your concern, here's a little help for you.
www.match.com
Old 02-14-2006, 01:39 PM   #248
Butter
Coordinator

When saying "it's just a message board" goes bad.

Tonight at 11.
Old 02-14-2006, 01:41 PM   #249
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmsuf
What's love got to do with it?

What's love, but a second hand emotion.

This is all beyond thunderdome for me.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 01:44 PM   #250
JasonC23
High School Varsity

The White Sox swept the Astros in the World Series.

(Sorry, just wanted to be a part of this thread, and this was the only semi-relevant thing I could think of.)