Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-14-2004, 01:18 PM   #201
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

The true colonizers are Nov 2000! Look at their expansion, stop them before it's too late!
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 01:19 PM   #202
Tigercat
College Starter

I refuse to see Oct 2000 coffee houses and Oct 2000 burger restaurants on the streets of my month! We prefer tasteless food made of chick peas and spices! Although I wouldn't mind some Oct 2000 instant coffee. Mmmm Nescafe.....
Tigercat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 01:20 PM   #203
klayman
College Benchwarmer

defend
klayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 01:20 PM   #204
3ric
College Starter

Who do I attack? Point me in a direction...

*adopts mercenary swagger*
Old 04-14-2004, 01:21 PM   #205
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ric
Who do I attack? Point me in a direction...

*adopts mercenary swagger*
Attack Nov 2000 they took your homeland!

Last edited by Chubby : 04-14-2004 at 01:24 PM.
Old 04-14-2004, 01:21 PM   #206
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Infidel Chubby, speak as you will, but the board knows Oct00 to be the true #*&$# elitists. Your lies will not sway the great people of other months. We can never be @#$@# elitists like you, but when we stand strong against you, you will realize the power of the masses.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 01:22 PM   #207
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Ok, I've been laughing so hard that my boss is looking at me funny. I'm out till tonight.

GO Nov 2000!
Old 04-14-2004, 01:24 PM   #208
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

dola: Ok. Boss away, the Foz will play ;0
Old 04-14-2004, 01:25 PM   #209
Tigercat
College Starter

I am so confused. Two evils? I am not prepared to deal with TWO evils? Which one to I swear to destroy so that I may have my 3 virgins(hey I'm not greedy) in the board penalty box?

Oct 2000 clearly has the most wealth, so since I am poor should I not hate the rich? I'm so confused. If only Skygod could give me guidance in these tough times.
Old 04-14-2004, 01:26 PM   #210
henry296
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigercat
Thanks to your homeland defense I decided to go after some blood. Down with the Oct 2000 colonizers! We will never be part of your immoral culture!

You can only take months that directly border you. Stay on your own side of the world. We will conquer you when the time is right.
Old 04-14-2004, 01:27 PM   #211
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Things are clearly way too settled in this game. Something needs to be stirred up.

ATTACK SEP 2001
Old 04-14-2004, 01:28 PM   #212
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigercat
I am so confused. Two evils? I am not prepared to deal with TWO evils? Which one to I swear to destroy so that I may have my 3 virgins(hey I'm not greedy) in the board penalty box?

Oct 2000 clearly has the most wealth, so since I am poor should I not hate the rich? I'm so confused. If only Skygod could give me guidance in these tough times.

just remember whose squad he's on.
Old 04-14-2004, 01:28 PM   #213
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry296
You can only take months that directly border you. Stay on your own side of the world. We will conquer you when the time is right.

There is PROOF, my friends. PROOF of the evil intentions of the Oct 00 infidels! They intend to conquer all! Band together with us before it is too late!
Old 04-14-2004, 01:29 PM   #214
sachmo71
The boy who cried Trout

Fuck November 2000.
sachmo71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 01:29 PM   #215
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Nov 2000 has always been jealous of Oct00. 12 days late and a dollar short.

Remember, Nov 2000 were supporters of the Dial regime! Do you dare trust them to bring peace to this land?
Old 04-14-2004, 01:30 PM   #216
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstelmack
Things are clearly way too settled in this game. Something needs to be stirred up.

ATTACK SEP 2001

OOC:Way too settled? Something needs to be stirred up? Obviously, you've been off playing Candyland and not reading the brouhaha!

IC: Further proof that October 2000 lives for nothing but conquering, raping and pillaging innocent months! How many months must fall to their rapaciousness before the rest of the months understand???
Old 04-14-2004, 01:30 PM   #217
3ric
College Starter

Attacks November 2000.
Old 04-14-2004, 01:30 PM   #218
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
There is PROOF, my friends. PROOF of the evil intentions of the Oct 00 infidels! They intend to conquer all! Band together with us before it is too late!
Can you trust anything from a convicted quote-hacker? You will be tried for your crimes!
Old 04-14-2004, 01:32 PM   #219
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby
Nov 2000 has always been jealous of Oct00. 12 days late and a dollar short.

Remember, Nov 2000 were supporters of the Dial regime! Do you dare trust them to bring peace to this land?

More lies! I have proof.. DIRECT proof, that the October 2000 leadership personally endorsed both Styx and Dolamite! They form a Trimuative of EVIL! EVIL I TELL YOU!
Old 04-14-2004, 01:33 PM   #220
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
OOC:Way too settled? Something needs to be stirred up? Obviously, you've been off playing Candyland and not reading the brouhaha!

Bah! This has been but a trifle pleasant little shower in the weather system of the internet. It clearly needs more unsettled air masses to turn into a true system of destruction.
Old 04-14-2004, 01:34 PM   #221
WSUCougar
Rider Of Rohan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ric
Attacks November 2000.
Et tu, Sweden?

Old 04-14-2004, 01:34 PM   #222
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Wow. Well, now that my homeland is in shambles.

I attack November 2000.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 01:34 PM   #223
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
More lies! I have proof.. DIRECT proof, that the October 2000 leadership personally endorsed both Styx and Dolamite! They form a Trimuative of EVIL! EVIL I TELL YOU!

Nice try, you should really brush up on your history before coming up with outlandish lies.

Was it not the Oct00 who FREED us from the Dial regime?

Was it not the Nov 2000's that stuck with the Dial regime in an attempt to curry favor with them? Only to join us here when their defeat was imminent?
Old 04-14-2004, 01:34 PM   #224
WSUCougar
Rider Of Rohan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord
Wow. Well, now that my homeland is in shambles.

I attack November 2000.
Et tu, Illinois?

Old 04-14-2004, 01:35 PM   #225
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Attack Mar '01
Old 04-14-2004, 01:35 PM   #226
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Can you trust anything from a convicted quote-hacker? You will be tried for your crimes!

It is the greatesst compliment that I can be paid, that your corrupt court system has been nudged by their October 2000 masters into attempting to silence the truth! You will never defeat me, and thus you will never defeat the truth!
Old 04-14-2004, 01:36 PM   #227
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

((OOC:5 pages and we're only like 1/2 way through day 2. This will take down the forum if it stays in one thread til the finish ))
Old 04-14-2004, 01:36 PM   #228
Tigercat
College Starter

I wish our nation had more little soldier cubes. Or those little bannana looking things that represent 10 soldiers. Those rocked. As far as which evil empire to go against, one of you will clearly destroy our little two person two month empire eventually so SCREW YOU BOTH! Vivé le June! Down with the cork soakers!
Old 04-14-2004, 01:41 PM   #229
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Nice try, you should really brush up on your history before coming up with outlandish lies.

Was it not the Oct00 who FREED us from the Dial regime?

Was it not the Nov 2000's that stuck with the Dial regime in an attempt to curry favor with them? Only to join us here when their defeat was imminent?

Your revisionist history holds no truth here, lackey!

Very well. I hate to do it, but now you force me to reveal my proof. May it rest heavily on your soul!

From October 2000's files, brought to us by a loyal operative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator
I kinda think things are going down hill. We have a refugee from a 80's hair band running roughshod on the board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog
And Dolemite is filling the board with nothing but junk posts, clearly padding his post count!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buccaneer
Won't somebody just get people to understand what a cancer those two are?

Quote:
We will do nothing. We will publicly defend the two of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog
WHAT? Sorry, Chubbs, that makes NO sense

Quote:
Don't worry, when the time's right, we will overthrow the two of them, and move to a new board. I hear Gamespy will host us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buccaneer
So why don't we do it now?

Quote:
Because I'm waiting for one of Styx's checks to bounce. As long as he pays the piper, we'll dance to his tune.

What do you have to say about THAT, foul infidel?
Old 04-14-2004, 01:42 PM   #230
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

(OOC: Note, before some lamebrain comes in, reads it, and believes it true.. I MADE THAT UP. I am not responsible for anyone else's stupidity. I have enough stupidity of my own)
Old 04-14-2004, 01:45 PM   #231
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

HAHAHA, once again your feeble attempts at chicanry will be your downfall!

I ask you, why would a pathetic mullet-headed mod such as STYX be paying people off and not the Demon Dave Dial?

You're lies will be your downfall Nov 2000. If you are not careful, SirFozzie will bring you down from the inside!
Old 04-14-2004, 01:53 PM   #232
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Because he was WORKING for the Demon, duh! Styx was, what is known as the business, as Dave Dial's "cutout". He paid Styx to keep the board under control, and this way, that if Styx would get exposed, that Dial would keep plausible deniability! You notice that Chubby never directly denied the charge, didn't you?
Old 04-14-2004, 01:56 PM   #233
Butter
Coordinator

Quote:
As long as he pays the piper, we'll dance to his tune.

You should've made SkyDog say this. Much more believable.
Old 04-14-2004, 01:57 PM   #234
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Because he was WORKING for the Demon, duh! Styx was, what is known as the business, as Dave Dial's "cutout". He paid Styx to keep the board under control, and this way, that if Styx would get exposed, that Dial would keep plausible deniability! You notice that Chubby never directly denied the charge, didn't you?
Your allegations are so prepostorous. We revolted from their regime, of course there was no cooperation between us and them at any point, we fully supported the Tony regime!

Besides, if STYX was getting paid I believe he would have spent that money on a haircut. Unless of course he was paying you off!!! (dum dum dummmmmmmm)
Old 04-14-2004, 02:03 PM   #235
Senator
FOFC's Elected Representative

While the parrots jabber, the eagles will attack.

Attack nov 00
"i have seen chris simms play 4-5 times in the pros and he's very clearly got it. he won't make a pro bowl this year, but it'll come. if you don't like me saying that, so be it, but its true. we'll just have to wait until then" imettrentgreen

"looking at only ten games, and oddly using a median only, leaves me unmoved generally" - Quiksand
Senator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 02:10 PM   #236
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Your allegations are so prepostorous. We revolted from their regime, of course there was no cooperation between us and them at any point, we fully supported the Tony regime!

Nice try deflecting my point infidel, as your OWN WORDS clearly state. you faithfully acted as Styx's lapdog until such time as they refused to buy your silence any more.

Quote:
Besides, if STYX was getting paid I believe he would have spent that money on a haircut. Unless of course he was paying you off!!! (dum dum dummmmmmmm)

Bah! I was then, as I am, now, a lowly seeker of truth and revealer of lies. I was not noticed by the corrupt Dial regime, because they did not consider me a threat. Now, four years later, the corrupt elitists of October 2000 seek to renact history, and grind FOFC underneath their iron heel! This time, I am prepared to reveal Oct2000's treachery and bring the light of truth to all!
Old 04-14-2004, 02:14 PM   #237
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Nice try deflecting my point infidel, as your OWN WORDS clearly state. you faithfully acted as Styx's lapdog until such time as they refused to buy your silence any more.

Bah! I was then, as I am, now, a lowly seeker of truth and revealer of lies. I was not noticed by the corrupt Dial regime, because they did not consider me a threat. Now, four years later, the corrupt elitists of October 2000 seek to renact history, and grind FOFC underneath their iron heel! This time, I am prepared to reveal Oct2000's treachery and bring the light of truth to all!

Again, more lies from the convicted quote-hacker. Dig your hole deeper, you already have the shovel.

Why then I ask, did you stick around and SUPPORT the dial regime and not join us when the confrontation began?

Because you were a slave to dial and his minions! Just as you are now! REVEAL YOURSELF I SAY!
Old 04-14-2004, 02:16 PM   #238
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

You are on crack. I was told of the "Fucking elitists" two-faced decision to accept silence for the lure of filthy lucre, so I left. But come November I realized that there was a need for truth, and to be a counter balance to the Fucking elitists. i have served loyally, and honestly since then. Anything else is Oct 2000 LIES!
Old 04-14-2004, 02:21 PM   #239
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
You are on crack. I was told of the "Fucking elitists" two-faced decision to accept silence for the lure of filthy lucre, so I left. But come November I realized that there was a need for truth, and to be a counter balance to the Fucking elitists. i have served loyally, and honestly since then. Anything else is Oct 2000 LIES!

Hahaha who told you such lies? Your "buddy" Dave Dial? You have continued to serve him all these years haven't you? ADMIT IT! Nothing but a Judas to the FOFC and even his fellow Nov 2000ers. If they do not take you down before you bring them all down I will be surprised.
Old 04-14-2004, 02:25 PM   #240
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

I spit upon Dave Dial and all he stood for. I spit on Styx, Dolemite, and all those who demeaned FOFC through their actions, or lack there of.

But I also spit upon Oct 2000 for their lies, to me, and to the rest of FOFC.

But yet I am merciful. So I will warn the October 2000 people of a great perfidy about to be perpetrated upon them. There is a conspiracy of several months, a great and awful conspiracy. At the very last moment, they will change their votes, and fall upon you like wolves do upon a pack leader who is no longer fit to serve. They will allow you to take us out, but laugh, LAUGH at you when they force October 2000 out of their place at the head of the board.

You have been warned, October 2000, heed my words.
Old 04-14-2004, 02:30 PM   #241
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I spit upon Dave Dial and all he stood for. I spit on Styx, Dolemite, and all those who demeaned FOFC through their actions, or lack there of.

But I also spit upon Oct 2000 for their lies, to me, and to the rest of FOFC.

But yet I am merciful. So I will warn the October 2000 people of a great perfidy about to be perpetrated upon them. There is a conspiracy of several months, a great and awful conspiracy. At the very last moment, they will change their votes, and fall upon you like wolves do upon a pack leader who is no longer fit to serve. They will allow you to take us out, but laugh, LAUGH at you when they force October 2000 out of their place at the head of the board.

You have been warned, October 2000, heed my words.

Once again you prove that you stand behind your "allies" and then change when it best suits you. You supported the Dial regime, you were sent to Iraq to train and be the "minister of disinformation" yet now when it suits you, you try and distance yourself from such doings.

Your idle threats are nothing but a last ditch effort from a dying dictatorship to try and save face. Your reign of terror will end, and will of FOFC will see to that.
Old 04-14-2004, 02:37 PM   #242
Bearcat729
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG
And Oct00 will take on the 'ponderous duties' of land ownership...meanwhile, while your foolish nation risks all to attack us, you leave your ripe lands open for all to crush you.

I shall defend my land.
Old 04-14-2004, 02:44 PM   #243
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Once again you prove that you stand behind your "allies" and then change when it best suits you. You supported the Dial regime, you were sent to Iraq to train and be the "minister of disinformation" yet now when it suits you, you try and distance yourself from such doings.

Your idle threats are nothing but a last ditch effort from a dying dictatorship to try and save face. Your reign of terror will end, and will of FOFC will see to that.

Your threats and lies to smear me, they mean nothing to me infidel. You have been EXPOSED as a liar, a fraud, and a cheat. You may take our home, but you will never take our freedom!

Last edited by SirFozzie : 04-14-2004 at 02:45 PM.
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 03:53 PM   #244
NoMyths
Poet in Residence

Attack November 2000!
NoMyths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 03:56 PM   #245
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMyths
Attack November 2000!

Yawn.. another corporate running dog capitalist Pigdog (not to be confused with a corporate running dog capitalist Skydog.. the two are very different) attacking us. We will defeat you and send you back to your masters the same way we have before.
Old 04-14-2004, 04:03 PM   #246
korme
Go Reds

defend
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 04:29 PM   #247
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Yawn.. another corporate running dog capitalist Pigdog (not to be confused with a corporate running dog capitalist Skydog.. the two are very different) attacking us. We will defeat you and send you back to your masters the same way we have before.
I see a lot of rhetoric coming from your camp, but not a lot of votes. The end of your oppressive reign draws near...
Old 04-14-2004, 04:37 PM   #248
cmp
Pro Rookie

Defend
cmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 04:43 PM   #249
NoMyths
Poet in Residence

Quote:
Sadly, I'm too poor to represent the capitalists...instead, I represent the poverty-stricken proletariat element storming your month! HARRRRR!
NoMyths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 04:43 PM   #250
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I see a lot of rhetoric coming from your camp, but not a lot of votes. The end of your oppressive reign draws near...

Gather all the votes you can. And pray they are enough.