Old 01-23-2007, 12:40 AM   #2401
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

hahaha SA
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 12:43 AM   #2402
Blade6119
Coordinator

This game is prob. the funniest game ive played in quite some time...I want to thank all of you for making it so fun
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 01:46 AM   #2403
SackAttack
Head Coach

{OOC}

I'm bound for bed, all, but I'll be up early'ish tomorrow morning, and around all day.

{/OOC}
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 01:55 AM   #2404
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SackAttack View Post
{OOC}

I'm bound for bed, all, but I'll be up early'ish tomorrow morning, and around all day.

{/OOC}

alright SA.
Old 01-23-2007, 01:56 AM   #2405
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

u comin over tonight SA?
Old 01-23-2007, 02:00 AM   #2406
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

ya know what...you don't hafta. it's all good.
Old 01-23-2007, 02:54 AM   #2407
WVUFAN
College Starter

Quote:
Doom would abandon the world to play WoW?

We're fucked.

Awesome.
WVUFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 07:17 AM   #2408
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
If they *didn't* use him as a distraction, and he's a Horseman, then I owe Deadpool an apology for attacking him tonight.
*Deadpool*

You owe my an apology regardless. If you're gonna come at me, COME AT ME.

Captain Ameri-pansy.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 07:22 AM   #2409
Poli
FOFC Survivor

FWIW, I didn't like your play on Doom, but I liked it on Jugger.

DD
Old 01-23-2007, 07:23 AM   #2410
Raiders Army
Coordinator

*Deadpool*

Enough of this $#!T! I'm with Wolvy. I don't trust Doom and I don't trust Professor X. There was something there between them.

ATTACK DOOM
Old 01-23-2007, 07:25 AM   #2411
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post
*Deadpool*

Enough of this $#!T! I'm with Wolvy. I don't trust Doom and I don't trust Professor X. There was something there between them.

ATTACK DOOM

Umm, night actions have been revealed.

DD
Old 01-23-2007, 07:42 AM   #2412
hoopsguy
General Manager

night 3 results

The forces of good are not sure where to turn after it is revealed that Hawkeye was also a member of the Twelve. The prevailing theories of the last two days are now in tatters - where to turn next? Who can stop the evil of Apocalypse from spreading, if not the twenty gathered here at the start of this conflict?

Two more fall on this night, as the sounds of conflict ring out across the ship. Captain America is the first on the scene, just in time to watch Apocalypse teleport away. The body of Warpath, who seems to be missing most of his torso, also shimmers and disappears. He was another of the Twelve!

But could the tide be turning? A search for Captain Marvel reveals that she was slain in her quarters - her transparent form appears to have had the life sucked from it. Given the opportunity to search the body and her quarters, you learn that she was in fact a Horseman of Apocalypse!!!

Day 4 has begun.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 07:46 AM   #2413
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Good luck good guys.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 07:46 AM   #2414
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

(Gambit)

"Well well well...a vigilante got Cap'n Mar-vel! I do recall several of us talwkin about her as be-ing under the radar, no? Iz time to do some research on her words, and perhaps find some more of theze horsemen and their leader"
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 07:48 AM   #2415
Poli
FOFC Survivor

NICE! Sorry to lose you Warpath.

DD
Old 01-23-2007, 08:24 AM   #2416
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast View Post
Umm, night actions have been revealed.

DD

Oh, my bad. I got my night PM and thought the night was over. Going to work now.
Old 01-23-2007, 08:27 AM   #2417
hoopsguy
General Manager

Deadpool, I'm not going to count the attack before results were posted. If you still wish to attack Dr. Doom please re-post it.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 08:28 AM   #2418
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

woke up early to read my pm and report.

apparently I was awake when apoc attacked warpath and I tried to figure out his identity but couldn't.

however I did learn that gambit is one of the 12.

havnt read yet...has anyone owned up to killing marvel?
Old 01-23-2007, 08:29 AM   #2419
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post

apparently I was awake when apoc attacked warpath and I tried to figure out his identity but couldn't.

No.

DD
Old 01-23-2007, 08:30 AM   #2420
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:

No.

DD

Old 01-23-2007, 08:30 AM   #2421
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Glad you're still with us.

DD
Old 01-23-2007, 09:08 AM   #2422
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Good job whomever took out Marvel. Saved us from having to go after her today. The attack against Warpath surprises me, though. I figured the Horsemen would have kept him around a little bit longer since we usually think the longer he's in play the better chance he's evil. I guess he hit on something yesterday and they decided he had to go.

SPIDER-MAN
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 09:14 AM   #2423
Thomkal
Head Coach

(Cannonball)

:::turns green when he hears the sickening noise Hawkeye's body makes as he rammed into him and the sight of his battered bloodied body:::

"Ah think I'm gonna be sick! And then to lose our teammate Warpath too! My thanks to whichever one of you were smarter than me and figured out Captain Marvel was a Horsemen, but then you are all smarter than me."

I have to say Warpath seems an odd choice at this point in the game. Not a bad choice for the evils to take out because of his contributions, but they probably could have pinned the death of Hawkeye on him pretty nicely. And they left Professor X alive to reveal another of the 12. We will certainly miss you Alan.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 09:17 AM   #2424
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

I am too. and I managed to conserve my energy.

makes me realize I should have asked for company tonight not last night. but...full disclosure here...I wasn't totally honest about the "tripwire" thing. it wasn't a "mental tripwire" taking up that energy. it was my illusion of myself....which if it is attacked will tell me who the attacker was and protect me.

I was trying to lay a lil trap for evil to double up on our info, but I guess I have made myself too much "to be protected" that it wasn't going to work. regardless...I now have the energy to cast both again tonight, unless the capn or someone else is able to come and hang out in my quarters again to allow me to conserve.
Old 01-23-2007, 09:19 AM   #2425
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

of to work. will pop on during my long-break
Old 01-23-2007, 09:24 AM   #2426
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:

makes me realize I should have asked for company tonight not last night. but...full disclosure here...I wasn't totally honest about the "tripwire" thing. it wasn't a "mental tripwire" taking up that energy. it was my illusion of myself....which if it is attacked will tell me who the attacker was and protect me.

I was trying to lay a lil trap for evil to double up on our info, but I guess I have made myself too much "to be protected" that it wasn't going to work. regardless...I now have the energy to cast both again tonight, unless the capn or someone else is able to come and hang out in my quarters again to allow me to conserve.

Didn't you do your illusion trick the night Mr. Sinister died?
Old 01-23-2007, 09:29 AM   #2427
Bonegavel
Awaiting Further Instructions...

(Wolverine)

I had the night to sleep it off and I'm going to give this one last shot. Instead of storming around with my claws in a bunch, I'm going to try being diplomatic.

Who is with me on attacking Doom? I've already given my reasons.

Bonegavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 09:32 AM   #2428
Bonegavel

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
The forces of good are not sure where to turn after it is revealed that Hawkeye was also a member of the Twelve. The prevailing theories of the last two days are now in tatters - where to turn next? Who can stop the evil of Apocalypse from spreading, if not the twenty gathered here at the start of this conflict?

Two more fall on this night, as the sounds of conflict ring out across the ship. Captain America is the first on the scene, just in time to watch Apocalypse teleport away. The body of Warpath, who seems to be missing most of his torso, also shimmers and disappears. He was another of the Twelve!

But could the tide be turning? A search for Captain Marvel reveals that she was slain in her quarters - her transparent form appears to have had the life sucked from it. Given the opportunity to search the body and her quarters, you learn that she was in fact a Horseman of Apocalypse!!!

Day 4 has begun.

Any more info on the body of Marvel?

Old 01-23-2007, 09:36 AM   #2429
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

(Gambit)

"I believe since Mar-vel did attack Hulk, that I would discount Hulk bein' a fox in the henhouse, no?"
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Old 01-23-2007, 09:37 AM   #2430
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

(Gambit)

"Aye ahm still stunned ze Juggernaut lives and breathes...is he not to be suspected?"
Old 01-23-2007, 09:41 AM   #2431
Bonegavel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot View Post
(Gambit)

"I believe since Mar-vel did attack Hulk, that I would discount Hulk bein' a fox in the henhouse, no?"

This is most likely true. Whomever she attacked is likely good.

Old 01-23-2007, 09:43 AM   #2432
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonegavel View Post
This is most likely true. Whomever she attacked is likely good.

OOC: Completely OOC Bonegavel, I bought a new house and will be moving to Hellertown in the summer.
Old 01-23-2007, 09:46 AM   #2433
Bonegavel

(Wolverine)

It would obviously be nicer if the rules stated that the 4HotA couldn't attack each other (since they could attack each other safely and hide one another), but I'm just a paranoid, black-helicopter believing, nutty mutant.

Old 01-23-2007, 09:48 AM   #2434
Bonegavel

Quote:
OOC: Completely OOC Bonegavel, I bought a new house and will be moving to Hellertown in the summer.

(ooc)wow, that is close to my work in Bethlehem. Get a job up here? (/ooc)

Old 01-23-2007, 09:53 AM   #2435
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
(Gambit)

(Cannonball)

"Not entirely Remy. While it looks better for him, I would not put in past the Horsemen to attack one of their own, especially with the small amount of damage Marvel seemingly did to him. He probably didn't even feel it."
Old 01-23-2007, 09:59 AM   #2436
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonegavel View Post
(ooc)wow, that is close to my work in Bethlehem. Get a job up here? (/ooc)

ooc Still working in Lansdale, but it was an offer I couldn't refuse...my friends live right in Bethlehem, and my daughter and ex-gf live on East Linden St in Allentown, my daughter goes to Ritter right near the State Hospital.
Old 01-23-2007, 10:01 AM   #2437
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
(Cannonball)

"Not entirely Remy. While it looks better for him, I would not put in past the Horsemen to attack one of their own, especially with the small amount of damage Marvel seemingly did to him. He probably didn't even feel it."

(Gambit)

"Thiz iz true, but it was so out of the blue. Miz Mar-vel implicated Jugger but on-lee in name, then rushed to attack ze Hulk. Should ze Juggernaut be above suspicion az well?"
Old 01-23-2007, 10:01 AM   #2438
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

(Mathemanic)
Good to see that we got one.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 10:03 AM   #2439
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

(Mathemanic)
I think that in consideration of Capt. Marvel's failure to attack Juggernaut, he must still be considered a suspect.

The only thing that gives me pause is the massive amount of damage directed at him yesterday. Is that heroes, or villains, wanting him dead?

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 10:05 AM   #2440
Bonegavel

Quote:
ooc Still working in Lansdale, but it was an offer I couldn't refuse...my friends live right in Bethlehem, and my daughter and ex-gf live on East Linden St in Allentown, my daughter goes to Ritter right near the State Hospital.

(ooc) Ah, cool. I live on the western edge of Allentown (it's actually macungie, but I guess that's not good enough ) close to the turnpike way out tilghman street. (/ooc)

Old 01-23-2007, 10:05 AM   #2441
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday View Post
(Mathemanic)
I think that in consideration of Capt. Marvel's failure to attack Juggernaut, he must still be considered a suspect.

The only thing that gives me pause is the massive amount of damage directed at him yesterday. Is that heroes, or villains, wanting him dead?

(Gambit)

"I did use much of my cahrds...and Hawkeye did assist as well with his final attack. Just not enough to fry him like a crawfish. I still suspect him."
Old 01-23-2007, 10:18 AM   #2442
SackAttack
Head Coach

I'm glad somebody nailed one of the horsemen.

Glad also to see that the weird vibe she was putting out all game was more than just "Oh, I didn't know how to play my character." I feel better about my instincts now than I did 24 hours ago.

On the other hand, I saw Apocalypse kill Warpath last night, and after he did, he told me "This is not your night to be tested, Captain America." Then he vanished.

I'm a little shaken.
Old 01-23-2007, 10:19 AM   #2443
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
Deadpool, Magneto and Warpath are the first three to attack Hawkeye today. Incidentally they were in the top four Gramm suggested yesterday.

(Gambit)

"Mar-vel tries to allude to zees three, after the death of Hawkeye."
Old 01-23-2007, 10:19 AM   #2444
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
(Gambit)

"Thiz iz true, but it was so out of the blue. Miz Mar-vel implicated Jugger but on-lee in name, then rushed to attack ze Hulk. Should ze Juggernaut be above suspicion az well?"

No, this is a common wolfish tactic. To point the finger of suspicion at someone as you vote someone else. It tells more about the person doing it than who they point at. Although it does not lift any suspicion off Jugg, in my mind.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 10:21 AM   #2445
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
28 damage and still alive...damn he had a lot of health, as being the top damage reciever we only had to take him to 0, no?

(Gambit)

"Because you attacked Mar-vel last night, I am placing you in my trust list for now."
Old 01-23-2007, 10:22 AM   #2446
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
(Gambit)

"Because you attacked Mar-vel last night, I am placing you in my trust list for now."

(Gambit)

"I do not me last night as in last night, but during our day action"

OOC: clarification
Old 01-23-2007, 10:23 AM   #2447
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

ooc: Gambit means during the attacks in the day, Moon Knight attacked Marvel. Gambit has no information as to what occurred during the evening and who was responsible for disposing of Marvel. Apologies.
Old 01-23-2007, 10:26 AM   #2448
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:

I believe this. It meshes with what happened to me last night.
Old 01-23-2007, 10:29 AM   #2449
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
(Gambit)

"Mar-vel tries to allude to zees three, after the death of Hawkeye."
And I know two of the three to be innocent.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 10:31 AM   #2450
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
(Gambit)

(Silver Surfer)

I don't think we can discount anything. She might have been trying to get herself some trust. After all, her attack on Hulk wasn't going to kill him.