Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-10-2008, 05:59 PM   #2351
Mimic
High School JV

Okay, I see Frank Castle did a little more...
Mimic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:02 PM   #2352
Mimic
High School JV

Not too much going on now I guess. Colossus deserves getting it tonight, no doubt, but if he turns out to be loyal, then where do we go from here?
Old 10-10-2008, 06:13 PM   #2353
JeanGrey
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
Not too much going on now I guess. Colossus deserves getting it tonight, no doubt, but if he turns out to be loyal, then where do we go from here?
I keep waiting for someone, somewhere, to have some sort of night information results, but yeah I feel we're a little adrift. Frankly rather than the colusus I'd rather keep knocking off the lowkey people. We will find a bad guy eventually. And when we have a record regarding that person we can perhaps get the rest like a house of cards.
JeanGrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:37 PM   #2354
HenryPym
Mascot

Hey Jean,

If you are "just" a villager, then convince me of it. Tell me why I shouldn't be voting for you tonight.
HenryPym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:42 PM   #2355
JeanGrey
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryPym View Post
Hey Jean,

If you are "just" a villager, then convince me of it. Tell me why I shouldn't be voting for you tonight.
I've got nothing. And why would I? You can't exactly prove you're a villager either, frankly. At the moment we've got only a few people who we can say good things about. For most of us? There's nothing. So if you think I'm guilty, you think I'm guilty. I can tell you that the biggest evidence against me is my making a mistake two nights ago. If that's enough for your vote, so be it. Like I said there's not a whole lot of evidence to go around.
Old 10-10-2008, 06:47 PM   #2356
HenryPym
Mascot

Jean,

That's why I'm trying to work with you here because there's not a lot out there about you. You've done missions or you've guarded each night which means you can't have done any regular special actions. I have to think your pretty damn powerful and must be able to do something that will help us, but so far this telekinetic shield is the first power I've seen from you I think.
Old 10-10-2008, 06:58 PM   #2357
JeanGrey
Mascot

Quote:
Jean,

That's why I'm trying to work with you here because there's not a lot out there about you. You've done missions or you've guarded each night which means you can't have done any regular special actions. I have to think your pretty damn powerful and must be able to do something that will help us, but so far this telekinetic shield is the first power I've seen from you I think.
I have a lot of energy. I've used a bunch in the two missions I went on. I was ready to use most of the rest today on the Egyptian force. I didn't use it on Galaticus cause I think that's futile right now and even if it's not, I think my efforts are futile based on what happened last time I invested energy.

There's the fact that I can allow unlimited PMs between team members. And then there is the Phoenix force. I thought at first I'd want to let it out. It's why Quicksilver attacked me. Now? Now I think it's much much better for everyone if it stays with-in. The advantages don't outweight the drawbacks, at least not yet.

Frankly, just having the information out there that I can facilitate PMs seems to me to be a lot more about my powers than most. And now there is even more.
Old 10-10-2008, 07:09 PM   #2358
HenryPym
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanGrey View Post
I have a lot of energy. I've used a bunch in the two missions I went on. I was ready to use most of the rest today on the Egyptian force. I didn't use it on Galaticus cause I think that's futile right now and even if it's not, I think my efforts are futile based on what happened last time I invested energy.

There's the fact that I can allow unlimited PMs between team members. And then there is the Phoenix force. I thought at first I'd want to let it out. It's why Quicksilver attacked me. Now? Now I think it's much much better for everyone if it stays with-in. The advantages don't outweight the drawbacks, at least not yet.

Frankly, just having the information out there that I can facilitate PMs seems to me to be a lot more about my powers than most. And now there is even more.

I had wondered about you having the phoenix force. I don't think I want to see what happens with it if you die.
Old 10-10-2008, 07:12 PM   #2359
Hulk
n00b

HULK HAS NO IDEA WHO TO THUMP!!!

HULK COULD CRUSH COLOSSUS ON HULK'S OWN, BUT WILL JOIN THE OTHERS!!!

ATTACK COLOSSUS
(HULK HATES BANDWAGONS!!!)
Old 10-10-2008, 07:29 PM   #2360
Quicksilver
n00b

Attack Aardwolf
Quicksilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:34 PM   #2361
HenryPym
Mascot

well since I said I wouldn't vote for Colossus, and seems too dangerous to vote for Jean now, guess I'll vote for someone else I've been suspicious of.

standard attack: iron fist
Old 10-10-2008, 07:40 PM   #2362
hoopsguy
General Manager

Attacks as of Post #2361:

Post #1965 - Beast attacks Scarlet Witch
Post #2047 - EmmaFrost attacks Colossus
Post #2048 - Magneto attacks Colossus
Post #2051 - EmmaFrost DiamondForm defense
Post #2097 - Scarlett Witch "Probability Manipulation"
Post #2104 - Aardwolf attacks SilverSamurai
Post #2157 - DrDoom attacks Scarlett Witch (magic)
Post #2307 - Cable attacks Colossus
Post #2312 - Vision attacks Colossus
Post #2313 - Mimic attacks Colossus
Post #2321 - Kang attacks Scarlet Witch
Post #2323 - SilverSurfer attacks JeanGrey
Post #2326 - DrDoom unattacks Scarlet Witch
Post #2334 - Punisher attacks Colossus
Post #2336 - IronFist attacks Colossus
Post #2338 - DrDoom attacks Colossus (magic)
Post #2343 - JeanGrey activates TK Shield
Post #2344 - JeanGrey attacks Colossus
Post #2345 - GhostRider attacks Colossus
Post #2346 - MrFantastic attacks Colossus
Post #2347 - Beast attacks Scarlet Witch
Post #2348 - NickFury attacks JeanGrey
Post #2359 - Hulk attacks Colossus
Post #2360 - Quicksilver attacks Aardwolf
Post #2361 - HenryPym attacks IronFist

Not attacked: Colossus, Firebird, Spider-Man, SilverSamurai
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:48 PM   #2363
JeanGrey
Mascot

Anyone know where the how much people standard attack for info is?
Old 10-10-2008, 08:04 PM   #2364
HenryPym
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaFrost View Post
I fear that the task of compiling this list is beyond even my not-inconsiderate intellect, especially when the likes of team membership must be considered. I can see several faults in the above list already. Things would be made easier if everyone stated their base attack and how much damage they attempted to deal out every day. I am aware that I have probably missed out people who have already stated how they attacked or how much damage they normally inflict but you'll forgive me for not wanting to search through again. I shall attempt to keep this list updated.

1. Nightcrawler - Base 1, presumed attack at base day one and two
2. Emma Frost - Base 2, attacked at base every day.
3. Ghost Rider -
4. Hulk - Base 4,
5. Apocalypse - Base 2, presumed attack at base day one and two
6. Silver Surfer - Base 2,
7. Colossus - Base 2, attacked for 6 day one, Base attack day 3
8. Jean Grey - Base 1
9. Professor X - Base 1
10. Mr. Fantastic - Base 1
11. Iron Fist
12. Mimic - Base 1
13. Henry Pym - Base 2
14. Vision - Base 1, attacked at base every day
15. Kang the Conqueror - Base 2
16. Beast - Base 1
17. Dr. Doom -
18. Cable -
19. Firebird -
21. Quicksilver - Base 2
22. Aardwolf - Base 1, attacked at base every day
23. Nick Fury - Base 1
25. Spider Man - Base 1, attacked at base day 1
26. Magneto - Base 1
27. Punisher - Base 1, attacked at 3 day one,
28. SuperSkrull (aka Human Torch) - Base 1, presumed attack at base day one and two
30. Scarlet Witch - Base 1
31. Silver Samurai - Base 1

You should not feel that you have to reply to my directives just because I am the second prelate.

Oh, silly me. That came out wrong. You should feel that you have to reply to my directives because I am the second prelate. Unless you are Dr Doom or Mr Fantastic, of course.

Thank you, in advance, for your co-operation.

You mean this?
Old 10-10-2008, 08:23 PM   #2365
JeanGrey
Mascot

Quote:
You mean this?
Yes, thanks.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:28 PM   #2366
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

Henry Pym, while I was also suspicious of Iron Fist, he has informed us recently of some reasons for his absence. Doom tends to believe them for if he is lying he is more dastardly than Doom.

Quicksilver contributes another hit and run. You only move yourself up on the target list.
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 08:32 PM   #2367
HenryPym
Mascot

yeah doom i tend to believe him more than I did because of that. but i didn't have anyone else I felt good about voting for.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:32 PM   #2368
Mimic
High School JV

I guess it's a quiet Friday night now.

I think somebody else broached the topic, but what's happening this weekend?
Old 10-10-2008, 08:34 PM   #2369
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

I would prefer to have some night information also to go by, but it seems hard to come by in this game, Jean. I do not think it is necessarily time to attack you, but I understand people's desire to find the treacherous Prelate. Doom hopes to know more soon and strike with a heavy gauntlet.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:36 PM   #2370
hoopsguy
General Manager

Updated Attack status:

Post #2047 - EmmaFrost attacks Colossus
Post #2048 - Magneto attacks Colossus
Post #2051 - EmmaFrost DiamondForm defense
Post #2097 - Scarlett Witch "Probability Manipulation"
Post #2157 - DrDoom attacks Scarlett Witch (magic)
Post #2307 - Cable attacks Colossus
Post #2312 - Vision attacks Colossus
Post #2313 - Mimic attacks Colossus
Post #2321 - Kang attacks Scarlet Witch
Post #2323 - SilverSurfer attacks JeanGrey
Post #2326 - DrDoom unattacks Scarlet Witch
Post #2334 - Punisher attacks Colossus
Post #2336 - IronFist attacks Colossus
Post #2338 - DrDoom attacks Colossus (magic)
Post #2343 - JeanGrey activates TK Shield
Post #2344 - JeanGrey attacks Colossus
Post #2345 - GhostRider attacks Colossus
Post #2346 - MrFantastic attacks Colossus
Post #2347 - Beast attacks Scarlet Witch
Post #2348 - NickFury attacks JeanGrey
Post #2359 - Hulk attacks Colossus
Post #2361 - HenryPym attacks IronFist

Not attacked: Colossus, Firebird, Spider-Man, SilverSamurai, Scarlet Witch
Old 10-10-2008, 08:37 PM   #2371
Mr.Fantastic
High School JV

Quote:

I asked hoopsguy earlier today since I wasn't sure what my weekend availability would be. He mentioned that there wouldn't be any weekend play earlier. I don't know if that changed, but last I heard after the lynch deadline tonight, night deadline will be monday morning early.
Mr.Fantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 08:38 PM   #2372
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:

Night 4 deadline is Monday, 5AM CST
Old 10-10-2008, 08:40 PM   #2373
Mimic
High School JV

Thanks.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:41 PM   #2374
JeanGrey
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
Quicksilver contributes another hit and run. You only move yourself up on the target list.

Yeah not such a fan of that myself. An example of the quiet player who does the cause much harm.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:47 PM   #2375
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

STTANDARD ATTACK COLOSSUS

It might not seem like self-preservation, but it is.
Scarlet Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 08:47 PM   #2376
Mimic
High School JV

I'll tell ya who's been useless it's the webhead. Here are his TOTAL contributions to the thread so far. If he has a problem with availability, he should say something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Man View Post
Basic Attack Punisher

Quote:
Join SHIELD.

Join Galacticus Mission.

Quote:
Ah, there we go.

Quote:
How about an invite to SHIELD or Strike Squad?

Anyone? Beuller?

Quote:
I could use a team invite (not sure I want to join any Brotherhood of God team, or whatever it is).

And I will gladly go on the Galaticus mission.

Quote:
So do we need to come up with an action today? Or is the first deadline for anything tomorrow at 9CST?

Quote:
Wow! I have... uh... been kind of busy with Mary Jane for a little while, but have just caught up (although still not quite understanding everything - I guess MJ was a little distracting)...

Anyhow, I'm gonna scan back through and try to fill in the gaps of my understanding of our situation and my best course of action. I'm open to suggestions at this point as well.

- Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider Man
Old 10-10-2008, 08:47 PM   #2377
Mr.Fantastic
High School JV

What I want to understand is what the interplay between the Silver Samurai, Aardwolf and Quicksilver is. The way they have all presented their cases against each other have been for the most part incoherent, without reason and non-influencing..

The three as best I can remember off the top of my head have had alot of in-voting and pretty much stayed away from whatever the group consensus has been every day.. and they all seem to be equally against each other.. for seemingly NO REASON....

When Aardwolf made his reveal yesterday of Quicksilver and Silver Samurai being bad and we must kill them.. that was all.. he never really expounded on it until today when he basically gave an answer of not liking their votes.. I somewhat chalked it down to likely being a player who might not be as used to werewolf and just trying to figure out what they could...

I then started to wonder tonight when that threesome once again started with the incestuous voting.. with these heroic alter-egos that we all wear.. Maybe that is exactly the way they want to come across. By giving less then stellar reasons for a lynch, they place their vote on each other in a way that none of us really find any desire to follow. We continue to chase our tails after the "hot read" of the day, while they stay out of the frey.

Eventually when one of them is lynched, the others look better as well with the "See I told you he was bad, I have been after him for days! Now maybe you will believe me??"

Maybe I am way off base, and I should go back to look at past days attacks, but right now that is starting to creep in my mind as I have no idea otherwise what those three are doing.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:50 PM   #2378
Quicksilver
n00b

not a hit and run. I voted him before! now, someone gets pulled apart, he seems a reasonable choice!

ask me anything!
Old 10-10-2008, 08:50 PM   #2379
SilverSamurai
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aardwolf View Post
Samurai immediately jumped on the "no lynch" attack proposal day one, a plan which would make all day one activity useless to try to disect (a perfecgt hiding place for the rebellion and their day one attacks). Then the Samurai seemingly attacked the target with added energy (though this went against the idea of the original plan) and was too quick to be defensive about the attack after seeing that the damage dealt was posted so that all could see the numbers did not add up to a minimum attack. In addition there was a recent mission in which he apparantly did nothing to help.

Did it not occur to you that, with all the dealings I have that take my attention in a day, that I might not look for an easy attack option on the first day? Especially on a day when we know nothing? How was the attack plan any worse than normal? How am I guilty for immediately accepting a logical attack plan, especially one which fit so well with my own schedule?

Can you explain "added energy"? I would respond to you there, but I don't know what you mean. If you mean the Human Torch was an energy-based superhero, then, yes, that did tie into why I chose to attack him, which was based on my own abilities and testing them out.

Quick to be defensive? I did not respond to the damage postings for some time. If you participated in an attack where you knew you did very little damage and saw that your target took a lot of damage, would you not wonder why? Why would you not look askance at the other attacker, on what was to be a light, energy-maintenace day for all of us? And it seems Colossus has certainly drawn more attention since then, hasn't he? Plus, you must have missed it, Colossus did confirm he pretty much did all that damage, so I was right to question it.

As for that last, you will have to take that up with the spirits of the universe. I went earnestly and expended my energy, but I must guess my value was little to that mission. Or it was completely taken care of before I was needed. Let's face it, that mission was a smashing success.

No, Aardwolf, your failure to apply logic to this situation, and your doggedness in pursuing me, deserving of little suspicion, tells me you are yourself only trying to avoid getting in the mix with the rest of the group on bigger issues.

So I will attack you today.

STANDARD ATTACK AARDWOLF
SilverSamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 08:50 PM   #2380
JeanGrey
Mascot

Quote:
I'll tell ya who's been useless it's the webhead. Here are his TOTAL contributions to the thread so far. If he has a problem with availability, he should say something.
No joke. I was real pleased with the damage we did him yesterday and then today? Nada. I thought for sure we stood a chance of nailing him today.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:55 PM   #2381
Quicksilver
n00b

unvote Aardwolf
Old 10-10-2008, 08:55 PM   #2382
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

Evening Quicksilver. Perhaps you can expound on how much energy you spent on today's mission and the reasons for its utter failure.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:55 PM   #2383
HenryPym
Mascot

yeah Mimic, I agree with you. He's clearly not being played or there's something going on we don't know about yet.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:56 PM   #2384
Mr.Fantastic
High School JV

It is not exactly as bad as I remembered in my head

day 1: 697

Post #547: Quicksilver attacks JeanGrey
Post #657: Aardwolf attacks EmmaFrost
Post #676: SilverSamurai attacks Human Torch

day 2: 1198

Post #775: Silver Samurai attacks Colossus
Post #800: Aardwolf attacks SilverSamurai
Post #1105: Quicksilver attacks Aardwolf

day 3: 1917

Post #1322 - Quicksilver attacks Nightcrawler
Post #1724 - Aardwolf attack SilverSamurai
Post #1840 - SilverSamurai attacks Punisher

day 4: (today)

Post #2379 - SilverSamurai attacks Aardwolf

Maybe nothing there. Just seems a small group fixated on each other that I can not figure out why.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:56 PM   #2385
Quicksilver
n00b

I need to attack someone so I get energy back! Who is invulnerable?
Old 10-10-2008, 08:57 PM   #2386
Quicksilver
n00b

Quote:
Evening Quicksilver. Perhaps you can expound on how much energy you spent on today's mission and the reasons for its utter failure.
Well. I spent 4 energy, and I assume Aardwolf sabotaged it!
Old 10-10-2008, 08:58 PM   #2387
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
What I want to understand is what the interplay between the Silver Samurai, Aardwolf and Quicksilver is. The way they have all presented their cases against each other have been for the most part incoherent, without reason and non-influencing..

The three as best I can remember off the top of my head have had alot of in-voting and pretty much stayed away from whatever the group consensus has been every day.. and they all seem to be equally against each other.. for seemingly NO REASON....

When Aardwolf made his reveal yesterday of Quicksilver and Silver Samurai being bad and we must kill them.. that was all.. he never really expounded on it until today when he basically gave an answer of not liking their votes.. I somewhat chalked it down to likely being a player who might not be as used to werewolf and just trying to figure out what they could...

I then started to wonder tonight when that threesome once again started with the incestuous voting.. with these heroic alter-egos that we all wear.. Maybe that is exactly the way they want to come across. By giving less then stellar reasons for a lynch, they place their vote on each other in a way that none of us really find any desire to follow. We continue to chase our tails after the "hot read" of the day, while they stay out of the frey.

Eventually when one of them is lynched, the others look better as well with the "See I told you he was bad, I have been after him for days! Now maybe you will believe me??"

Maybe I am way off base, and I should go back to look at past days attacks, but right now that is starting to creep in my mind as I have no idea otherwise what those three are doing.

Good points and definitely something to examine in the future.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:58 PM   #2388
JeanGrey
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
I need to attack someone so I get energy back! Who is invulnerable?
Spiderman.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:58 PM   #2389
Quicksilver
n00b

Attack Spiderman
Old 10-10-2008, 08:59 PM   #2390
Quicksilver
n00b

I hope you aren't setting me up!
Old 10-10-2008, 09:01 PM   #2391
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

Don't hope too hard.
Old 10-10-2008, 09:02 PM   #2392
JeanGrey
Mascot

Quote:

Post #775: SilverSamurai attacks Colossus

Putting it into color to see how it looks. The colors are randomly chosen and have no meaning.
Old 10-10-2008, 09:03 PM   #2393
Mimic
High School JV

Well, deadline so waiting for results....hopefully we can learn something from Colossus.
Old 10-10-2008, 09:03 PM   #2394
JeanGrey
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
I hope you aren't setting me up!
Spiderman has proven imperious to most attacks. And I think he's bad. Or at least not working to the common good even if he's a villager.
Old 10-10-2008, 09:03 PM   #2395
hoopsguy
General Manager

Deadline
Old 10-10-2008, 09:04 PM   #2396
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

There is something else of great interest about Spiderman. Doom knows what it is and I suspect you do also.
Old 10-10-2008, 09:04 PM   #2397
JeanGrey
Mascot

Yeah looking over the threesome of Quiksilver/Aardwolf/SilverSamurai I'm not sure how much is there. I mean Aardwolf voting day after day for SilverSamurai means Silver is bound to respond at some point, good or bad.
Old 10-10-2008, 09:04 PM   #2398
Mr.Fantastic
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanGrey View Post
Spiderman has proven imperious to most attacks. And I think he's bad. Or at least not working to the common good even if he's a villager.

I don't think it is that he is imperious to most attacks. I know or have a good feeling to what his trick is, but not sure I want to reveal it until I have a better feel for where his allegiance lies. Right now I think he is just AWOL.
Old 10-10-2008, 09:04 PM   #2399
JeanGrey
Mascot

Quote:
There is something else of great interest about Spiderman. Doom knows what it is and I suspect you do also.
You suspect wrong.
Old 10-10-2008, 09:05 PM   #2400
Mimic
High School JV

Mo better color:
Quote:

Post #775: Silver Samurai attacks Colossus

Maybe nothing there. Just seems a small group fixated on each other that I can not figure out why.

Assuming they're rebels, the green is for a known not rebel and the yellow is for unknown. Colossus will be filled in shortly.