Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-21-2012, 04:06 PM   #2301
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
LSG, please take 4 slaves out on a water run when you show up.

I dont see JAG online right now.... are we still agreed this is the plan?
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:06 PM   #2302
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

LSG, please take 4 slaves out and hunt down some water for us.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:07 PM   #2303
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Sargent View Post
Bk, I asked this question earlier, but you likely missed it

Can I train myself to a new role?

I suggest engineer but that's cuase I think we may be short one. I still really think DV might be spawn by now. But it's your call
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:07 PM   #2304
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Got it, I'll PM Barkeep

Also, because Autumn died, am I First officer now?
Old 06-21-2012, 04:08 PM   #2305
britrock88
Pro Starter

So PF was the second one who needed replacing? Where's DV been, then?
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:08 PM   #2306
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
Got it, I'll PM Barkeep

Also, because Autumn died, am I First officer now?

Well THAT would certainly be motive
Old 06-21-2012, 04:09 PM   #2307
Barkeep49
Coordinator

LoneStarGirl pleased with her new position wastes little time in getting started with something useful. She rounds up 4 slaves and heads out on a water finding mission.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:09 PM   #2308
britrock88
Pro Starter

VOTE COUNT:

hoops - julio (2094)
chubby (2) - cf (2134), abe (2297)
cf - simbo (2220)
zinto - shiggles (2252)
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:09 PM   #2309
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
Why do you act like this. You're lazy AND you're rude AND you're blind?

You expect me to do this for you but I actually posted the number and THEN also quoted it. I hadn't even read your dumbass post about being so "upset" that I didn't quote it because I was actually taking a few minutes to find the damn thing. My God you're an asshole sometimes.

I'm sorry, CF, I missed that you did quote the post after your first response to my request. I was on my phone when I was looking at that last night, and I didn't see that, or go back to look at it later when I was in front of a computer.

You can acknowledge that it makes sense that you should quote the post you're empathing from the very start, though, right? I'm not lazy. As you see if you read down that page yourself, I went and found the post, too, and quoted it. Blind and rude, I'll give you.

Again, sorry to step on toes. I honestly didn't see your followup quoted post and thought you just blew me off.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:09 PM   #2310
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Sargent View Post
Bk, I asked this question earlier, but you likely missed it

Can I train myself to a new role?

Yes. If there were other questions I didn't answer please repost.
Old 06-21-2012, 04:11 PM   #2311
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

bk am i first officer now?
Old 06-21-2012, 04:15 PM   #2312
Shiggles
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiggles View Post
ok so im gonna need some clarification on this information. Simbo was working late at night on power facility two with some slaves. Then it becomes damaged and he doesnt get attacked as well? but the conversion work went off as planned. so he didnt "fake it" but he also lived? or does an attack on the power facilities not include any personell working there that night?

Quote:
I don't know. You should ask barkeep that. I have no idea if it's taken into account that people at a location will "see" anything. I didn't see the crew quarters attacked either but my report said that hoops and I saw it damaged as we were walking back to it.

It was suggested i should ask this to you mr barkeep, for any clarification
Shiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:17 PM   #2313
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
bk am i first officer now?
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiggles View Post

It was suggested i should ask this to you mr barkeep, for any clarification

Sorry that's a question I won't answer
Old 06-21-2012, 04:19 PM   #2314
Shiggles
Mascot

lol awesome, tks bk ;-)
Old 06-21-2012, 04:20 PM   #2315
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

How about: Can Shiggles perform an examination today?
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:24 PM   #2316
Shiggles
Mascot

i believe if its a power problem, one of the engineers can reroute power to the medical bay (cause i think its fully repaired) for 0AP, cause its only the 2nd one to be done, and that may do it?
Old 06-21-2012, 04:25 PM   #2317
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

So if Simbo was working and the building he was working on gets damaged but he doesn't see anything or have anything harm him, shouldn't we be looking at Simbo?

OR did he clear himself and I missed that post?
Old 06-21-2012, 04:27 PM   #2318
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Like I'm going to ask YOU what you think? I don't trust you at all. Not going to ask you for anything. Only people I needed to ask were the people that were online, Jag, sal, and julio. Cause some of of us are actually, you know, doing work. And many people here still don't know all the rules. So I don't give a damn what you think. I want to catch wolves.

Okay, mea cupla on the other one, but all this here, this is on you. Here is your "discussion" this morning:

7:17 a.m. Post #2116

Quote:
okay how about me and Simbo repair the Medical facilities immediately. (two engineers can do that right now)
And Hoops and Darth work on something else for 3 points ...water facilities?

meanwhile the rest of the people jag you should get us some water.

This is where you suggest you do medical facilities. To this point, no one has tried to assign repairs.

7:20 a.m. Post #2117

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
We must have power and medical repaired...nothing else matters at this point. We also need a new sergeant at arms

sal is the only one who responds to you on this. He does see medical as a priority, but he also specifically mentions power. This should have given you pause and a desire to discuss more, to be clear.

Incidentally, this is the only response from sal and JAG never says a word here between your proposal and your submission of orders just 14 minutes later.

7:30 a.m. Post #2122

Quote:
Fixing schedule for today:

Fixing Medical Facilities:
CrimsonFox
Simbo
This will complete it

Fixing something else:
Hoops and Darth together so we get 3 points.
Saldana what do you think they should fix?

7:31 a.m. Post #2123

Quote:
I have submitted my work order to fix the Med Facilities.

SIMBO, PLEASE also submit a work order to REPAIR THE MEDICAL FACILITIES.

These back to back posts have you unilaterally deciding your action and then submitting it so that there is no going back. You never even once mention the needed power facilities, or acknowledge sal.

This is in 14 minutes, and only one other person even made a comment regarding your action.

I don't give a crap if you ask me. I just want you to be a little more sure you're making the right move before doing it, especially considering you blew up hoops last night for doing the exact same thing. Very hypocritical.

And I have no idea what you mean by "Cause some of of us are actually, you know, doing work". Are you saying you're at work in real life? Yeah, so am I. I walked into the office right around the time you were submitting your irreversible work order. If you're talking about "in game" working, yeah, sorry, I'm not hopping on at 5 a.m. to try to beat you to the work. Not sure why that's even important.

And you call me the asshole (even though you're right). Clearly, I am not alone in that.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 06-21-2012, 04:27 PM   #2319
Shiggles
Mascot

Quote:
So if Simbo was working and the building he was working on gets damaged but he doesn't see anything or have anything harm him, shouldn't we be looking at Simbo?

OR did he clear himself and I missed that post?

Yeah thats exactly what im thinking, but i got distracted by potential examination. i may examine him today, or zinto is the other suspicion. if i examine one, ill have pre-voted the other, so people know where i stand
Old 06-21-2012, 04:30 PM   #2320
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
How about: Can Shiggles perform an examination today?
Assuming both engineers completed work as stated, and no further damage, both doctors will be able to use the facility tomorrow.
Old 06-21-2012, 04:32 PM   #2321
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

That's because it only takes 2 engineers to fix medical and one of them should NOT be hoops.
1 + 1 = 2

Hoops and Darth will get three points together, a point I brought up several times. So it makes more sense for THEM to do something else like power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Okay, mea cupla on the other one, but all

this here, this is on you. Here is your "discussion" this morning:

7:17 a.m. Post #2116

This is where you suggest you do medical facilities. To this point, no one has tried to assign repairs.

7:20 a.m. Post #2117

sal is the only one who responds to you on this. He does see medical as a priority, but he also specifically mentions power. This should have given you pause and a desire to discuss more, to be clear.

Incidentally, this is the only response from sal and JAG never says a word here between your proposal and your submission of orders just 14 minutes later.

7:30 a.m. Post #2122

7:31 a.m. Post #2123

These back to back posts have you unilaterally deciding your action and then submitting it so that there is no going back. You never even once mention the needed power facilities, or acknowledge sal.

This is in 14 minutes, and only one other person even made a comment regarding your action.

I don't give a crap if you ask me. I just want you to be a little more sure you're making the right move before doing it, especially considering you blew up hoops last night for doing the exact same thing. Very hypocritical.

And I have no idea what you mean by "Cause some of of us are actually, you know, doing work". Are you saying you're at work in real life? Yeah, so am I. I walked into the office right around the time you were submitting your irreversible work order. If you're talking about "in game" working, yeah, sorry, I'm not hopping on at 5 a.m. to try to beat you to the work. Not sure why that's even important.

And you call me the asshole (even though you're right). Clearly, I am not alone in that.
Old 06-21-2012, 04:34 PM   #2322
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
I'm sorry, CF, I missed that you did quote the post after your first response to my request. I was on my phone when I was looking at that last night, and I didn't see that, or go back to look at it later when I was in front of a computer.

You can acknowledge that it makes sense that you should quote the post you're empathing from the very start, though, right? I'm not lazy. As you see if you read down that page yourself, I went and found the post, too, and quoted it. Blind and rude, I'll give you.

Again, sorry to step on toes. I honestly didn't see your followup quoted post and thought you just blew me off.

Well yes. I KNOW you aren't reading. That's obvious.
Granted that's not JUST you. But if you're going to bring shit up, go read the whole discussion.
Old 06-21-2012, 04:36 PM   #2323
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
That's because it only takes 2 engineers to fix medical and one of them should NOT be hoops.
1 + 1 = 2

Hoops and Darth will get three points together, a point I brought up several times. So it makes more sense for THEM to do something else like power.

Or you could all jump on the key power facilities and get it done?

If there was some long discussion and medical facilities was determined to be the priority, okay, but you went from your own suggestion to submitting an order in less time than it takes to take a break at work, with almost no feedback from anyone.

I'm not saying you made the wrong choice, but don't tell me you made a reasoned decision after debating the merits of the plans with others. You most certainly did not.

Old 06-21-2012, 04:37 PM   #2324
Shiggles
Mascot

ok then mr jag, if i am not examining anyone, where would you like me?
Old 06-21-2012, 04:37 PM   #2325
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I was hasty because I was leaving and SOMEONE had to make a decision. Since this is a realtime game we need that stuff up ASAP so saldana can make his scans while he and I are all online together. Half the people here aren't reading so its imperative to let people know what we need to know before while they are on and before they log off again. And really I only care about what the people I trust think as well as the people who are actually also reading the posts and trying to make a decision. I don't really care about people that do nothing that bitch about other people's decisions.
Old 06-21-2012, 04:38 PM   #2326
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Well yes. I KNOW you aren't reading. That's obvious.
Granted that's not JUST you. But if you're going to bring shit up, go read the whole discussion.

Okay, I said sorry, you saw that right. Are you done shitting on me for this yet?

And I am reading. I just missed that post, reading on my little phone. I have been reading along everything.

Old 06-21-2012, 04:39 PM   #2327
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I was hasty because I was leaving and SOMEONE had to make a decision. Since this is a realtime game we need that stuff up ASAP so saldana can make his scans while he and I are all online together. Half the people here aren't reading so its imperative to let people know what we need to know before while they are on and before they log off again. And really I only care about what the people I trust think as well as the people who are actually also reading the posts and trying to make a decision. I don't really care about people that do nothing that bitch about other people's decisions.

Wow, now you really are being just an asshole.

Old 06-21-2012, 04:39 PM   #2328
Barkeep49
Coordinator

The Away Team returns. They had an average day and return with 17 units of water.
Old 06-21-2012, 04:39 PM   #2329
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

getting caught up

vote julio (what I said i'd do yesterday)

i'm guessing we are repairing and not converting buildings today so i don't need to do anything with the slaves
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:40 PM   #2330
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

unvote julio
vote crimsonfox
Old 06-21-2012, 04:42 PM   #2331
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
As I mentioned we were in need of 2 replacements: one for Schmidty and one for PackerFanatic. I have lined up 1 genuine replacement. Danny has also agreed to come back into the game. Based on his role he has no information that is not currently publicly available (i.e. his secret role had not been revealed to him in anyway). Given that both positions have important roles to play rather than try and figure out which one to replace and which one not I'd like to resurrect Danny. If you have concerns about this please let me know ASAP either publicly or privately.

I am fine with Danny coming back if in your judgment this does not compromise your game.

Old 06-21-2012, 04:43 PM   #2332
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Wow, now you really are being just an asshole.

i'm just really really sick of you. Just shut the hell up.
Old 06-21-2012, 04:45 PM   #2333
Shiggles
Mascot

Ladies ladies, what the crap lol. Chillaxe and have some of the galley master's "special stew" i hear its amazing. or i will follow you each around and start singing "the song that never ends" from lambchops playalong. FOREVERRR
Old 06-21-2012, 04:46 PM   #2334
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
i'm just really really sick of you. Just shut the hell up.

This is a game where I must speak, so I won't shut up. But I will ignore you and leave you alone, outside of game requirements, and not let this continue to muddy BK's fine game (and sorry, BK, and to the rest of the players).

Old 06-21-2012, 04:46 PM   #2335
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Chief and CF

I think you two can both continue playing the game without going at each other. Thank You.
Old 06-21-2012, 04:52 PM   #2336
Shiggles
Mascot

Unvote Zinto

Vote Simbo
Old 06-21-2012, 04:53 PM   #2337
Shiggles
Mascot

and break time for me for a bit. bbl
Old 06-21-2012, 04:54 PM   #2338
Barkeep49
Coordinator

You thought you had seen it all. But no. This was truly seeing it all. Suddenly Danny is back to life only now he's somehow merged with PackerFanatic. And the scientist Schmidty was ever really there to begin with? No matter as now Golden Eagle has taken his place.

The Crew

Command Staff
Captain - JAG Exhausted
First Officer - Lonestargirl Exhausted
Second Officer - DannyExhausted
Security Chief - Zinto Exhausted Armed with a 3 shot phaser

Chief Engineer - hoopsguy Exhausted
Engineers
Crimson Exhausted
Darth Exhausted
Simbo Exhausted

Medical Staff
Doctor - saldana Exhausted
Doctor - Shiggles Exhausted

Security Staff
Slavemaster - Chubby Exhausted
Security Crewman - Julio Exhausted
Security Crewman - Chief Rum Exhausted

Scientists
GoldenEagleExhausted
britrock Exhausted

Trainer - Abe Sargent Exhausted

Slaves
20 slaves accounted for
Old 06-21-2012, 04:58 PM   #2339
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Hey, Danny, do you see dead people?

(And, welcome, GE)

Old 06-21-2012, 04:59 PM   #2340
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

You know, I just realized that bastard Danny actually died and as a result of being resurrected earned a promotion. What the heck?

Old 06-21-2012, 05:16 PM   #2341
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
You know, I just realized that bastard Danny actually died and as a result of being resurrected earned a promotion. What the heck?
You mean you've never earned a promotion that way? Man.
Old 06-21-2012, 05:21 PM   #2342
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Okay, of the candidates up for discussion, hoops has been cleared by saldana (assuming you accept sal as being good). Zinto is not cleared but has no votes now. CF has shown a secret role only a Survivor has, and I do not believe he is lying about that. And I feel pretty strongly that Chubby is not a Spawn either, just on my gut.

CF will not have been Spawned last night either, I don't think, because we had three facilities damaged and we know what dubb was doing (dying at the hands of Autumn). Weren't we having a discussion about CF and hoops, one or the other, faking work? That doesn't seem to make sense now, since they both appear to be good.

Simbo now has a vote, but the interest in him before seemed based on a lack of activity he has since remedied.

So I am not sure what direction to go with my vote.

Old 06-21-2012, 05:22 PM   #2343
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
You mean you've never earned a promotion that way? Man.

Yeah, woulda thought it would have occurred to me before, right?

Old 06-21-2012, 05:22 PM   #2344
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

GE is anxious about starting this game 47 pages in. I'm sure BK would give somebody a massive amount of love if you'd supply a thorough game synopsis. I would do it, but don't want to talk WW outside the thread
Old 06-21-2012, 05:26 PM   #2345
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
GE is anxious about starting this game 47 pages in. I'm sure BK would give somebody a massive amount of love if you'd supply a thorough game synopsis. I would do it, but don't want to talk WW outside the thread

I would have him follow the links in Post #2 to start. All of BK's deadline posts and three updates are shown there. That should help.

I could have sworn there was a Day Two update, but apparently not.

Old 06-21-2012, 05:28 PM   #2346
saldana
Pro Starter

I have to get a vote in soon, and then will.be out until after the deadline (flying home...sitting at ohare right now). I am leaning towards chubby for his little vote switch about 20 posts ago with no reason to go with it...that makes me feel like he was trying to coordinate with someone...anyone have a better option?
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 05:36 PM   #2347
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I have to get a vote in soon, and then will.be out until after the deadline (flying home...sitting at ohare right now). I am leaning towards chubby for his little vote switch about 20 posts ago with no reason to go with it...that makes me feel like he was trying to coordinate with someone...anyone have a better option?

britrock, Zinto, Julio and LSG all voted up Danny late yesterday, although you could argue Julio was self-defense.

LSG also made a late vote on mauboy on Day 2 (but so did Chubby).

I can see why you're suspicious of Chubby, BTW, and that vote looks bad, but I think he's okay.

Old 06-21-2012, 05:37 PM   #2348
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

i told everyone I was voting Julio yesterday, switched to CF for his spat with Chief as I trust Chief more than CF and out of self defense
Old 06-21-2012, 05:38 PM   #2349
hoopsguy
General Manager

I'm still hoping to get clarification on what work I need to do for today - clearly repair, supervising someone, restoring power as well? Can someone pull this for me as I'm likely to be accessing by phone only for the rest of the night?

Sorry for being both unavailable and high maintenance today.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 05:41 PM   #2350
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
I'm still hoping to get clarification on what work I need to do for today - clearly repair, supervising someone, restoring power as well? Can someone pull this for me as I'm likely to be accessing by phone only for the rest of the night?

Sorry for being both unavailable and high maintenance today.

Unavailable and high maintenance? Damn you're a dude AND a chick!

I would recommend working on the power, which was more or less at the center of my argument with CF. We need power for pretty much everything.