Old 07-02-2008, 02:56 PM   #2301
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

vote cronin maybe? we need to know...
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 02:56 PM   #2302
Danny
Head Coach

I also don't see your logic about Day 1 and Day 2 Telle. Both Lathum and the person who got voted out were villagers. There would be no reason for a wolf to vote for Lathum two days in a row when the other vote getters were also villagers. Just because you and Render are good from that list, doesn't make it more likely that I am bad. If anything, the fact that I had similar thinking to you should show the tendency that I am good.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 04:34 PM   #2303
Schmidty
Coordinator

This game is in the pooper.

I screwed up with the LSG thing. I wish she had protested more. The fact that she didn't really played a factor in me going after her.

This game really proves that I AM the Worst WW Player. Sorry clap, but you just aren't bad enough to take the "award".

I look forward to seeing if I was picked last, or second to last.
Old 07-02-2008, 04:42 PM   #2304
mccollins
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post

Well, that would be the difference between being a villager and a wolfish one...
mccollins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 04:42 PM   #2305
Danny
Head Coach

There is still a chance. Since it's a given at this point that we either lose or I get killed before the game ends, I am the hunter. The reason I know Mccollins is a wolf is because he insinuated earlier that he was the hunter when I know he wasn't. It's also the reason I tried to play under the radar.
Old 07-02-2008, 04:58 PM   #2306
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccollins View Post
Well, that would be the difference between being a villager and a wolfish one...

No. I am either a Wolftard, or a Villaturd.
Old 07-02-2008, 05:01 PM   #2307
Danny
Head Coach

Schmidty, in the event that you are good and these posts are real, this whoa as a me attitude doesn't help the village. We've made bad plays all game, don't worry about it, let's try and finish the best we can.
Old 07-02-2008, 05:08 PM   #2308
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Schmidty, in the event that you are good and these posts are real, this whoa as a me attitude doesn't help the village. We've made bad plays all game, don't worry about it, let's try and finish the best we can.

It's tradition. Trust me. It's tradition.
Old 07-02-2008, 05:38 PM   #2309
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
This game is in the pooper.

I screwed up with the LSG thing. I wish she had protested more. The fact that she didn't really played a factor in me going after her.

This game really proves that I AM the Worst WW Player. Sorry clap, but you just aren't bad enough to take the "award".

Everybody should know i work until 3pm central every day. How can i protest? There was nothing against me or ANY reason to vote me what so ever

Anyway... this game truly shows that Hoops is the master
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 05:42 PM   #2310
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
Everybody should know i work until 3pm central every day. How can i protest? There was nothing against me or ANY reason to vote me what so ever

Anyway... this game truly shows that Hoops is the master

I'm really sorry, especially since I have time issues too.

My bad. I really screwed that up, and the wolves jumped all over my mistake. I stink.
Old 07-02-2008, 07:31 PM   #2311
Mrs. Schmidty
High School Varsity

I'm home and getting caught up (the only positive thing about fewer players is fewer pages! )

In regards to your question EF - I get what you're saying. It's hard though when someone reveals first then you counter reveal - whom do we believe? His vote going along with yours though does make me wonder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Can someone answer that with a straight answer?

- You are the philosopher
- You scan someone who comes up as the cultist

You're immediate reaction is to vote exactly how that person is pushing for you to vote?

That's some of the worst logic I have ever seen.
Mrs. Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:31 PM   #2312
Schmidty
Coordinator

Man. I'm really annoyed. My run on LSG finished us.

I think I know who all the wolves are with the pile up after my stupidity.
Old 07-02-2008, 08:00 PM   #2313
Mrs. Schmidty
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
I think it's highly doubtful that there wasn't a single wolf who voted for Lathum on Day 1. Right now there's only three people who aren't dead villagers who are on that list.. myself, RendeR, and Danny. To me, this means there's a high probability that Danny is a wolf.

I like this logic and since thinking for myself this game has not worked at all well for the villagers I'm going to follow Telle on this one. The only way we can win is if this is right:

VOTE DANNY
VOTE NIGHTFALL
Old 07-02-2008, 08:12 PM   #2314
Mrs. Schmidty
High School Varsity

As of post 2313:

2 mccollins: Danny (2277), Claphamsa (2278)
3 Danny: Telle (2279), mccollins (2295), Mrs. Schmidty (2313)
1 Schmidty: EagleFan (2280)

4 Nightfall
: Danny (2277), Claphamsa (2278), EagleFan (2280), Mrs. Schmidty (2313)
Old 07-02-2008, 08:23 PM   #2315
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Man. I'm really annoyed. My run on LSG finished us.

I think I know who all the wolves are with the pile up after my stupidity.

(stepping out of game context for a moment) Don't let it get to you, it's just a game. I hope you don't take anything that I have posted to heart as everything I post is entirely game related and should never be taken personal.

(now back to the game) I suspect your post(s) was gamesmanship as I thought you played it brilliantly to get your desired end result and I tip my hat to your play (even though it has frustrated the hell out of me since no-one is listening to me).
Old 07-02-2008, 08:28 PM   #2316
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
(stepping out of game context for a moment) Don't let it get to you, it's just a game. I hope you don't take anything that I have posted to heart as everything I post is entirely game related and should never be taken personal.

(now back to the game) I suspect your post(s) was gamesmanship as I thought you played it brilliantly to get your desired end result and I tip my hat to your play (even though it has frustrated the hell out of me since no-one is listening to me).

a liltte faux carring?? how... weak! schmitdy is a pro.... he knows you beholden to wolf ass is.... well a wolf poo scooper!

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 08:29 PM   #2317
mccollins
College Prospect

I dunno - the way Schmidty is talking I'm starting to believe EagleFan a tad more. And believe you me, after the past two days there's no way I thought I'd say that.
Old 07-02-2008, 08:31 PM   #2318
mccollins
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by claphamsa View Post
a liltte faux carring?? how... weak! schmitdy is a pro.... he knows you beholden to wolf ass is.... well a wolf poo scooper!
If EagleFan really is a wolf then you should watch out because you two have been in lock step together for the past 3 days.
Old 07-02-2008, 08:33 PM   #2319
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I dunno - the way Schmidty is talking I'm starting to believe EagleFan a tad more. And believe you me, after the past two days there's no way I thought I'd say that.

well you ARE a wolf!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 07-02-2008, 08:34 PM   #2320
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

has he voted for you? fang boy!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 07-02-2008, 08:35 PM   #2321
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Admitting it IS the first step.
Old 07-02-2008, 08:37 PM   #2322
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Now we just need to be careful that the wolves don't try to lead us to the brutal.
Old 07-02-2008, 08:47 PM   #2323
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

I wouldn't doubt that three of the four wolves would vote for the brutal for the next lynch.

My current dillema is that I am leaving for a family vacation tomorrow morning so I won't be around to see what happens (unless I can talk the wife into letting me bring the laptop ) so I won't feel comfortable with many votes except for Schmidty. I doubt that he is the brutal as he really seemed to be trying to change thevote in a maner that wouldn't get him lynched (except that he had some bad luck on fake revealing and chose the person who actually had the role he was claiming).
Old 07-02-2008, 08:58 PM   #2324
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

seriously peple!!! ignore these fools!

LYCHN MCCOLOINS
LYNCH DANNY
LYNCH GE

then talk.

YEARGH!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 07-02-2008, 10:06 PM   #2325
mccollins
College Prospect

Claph, you are WRONG about me. I'm not a wolf. Your stubbornness to chase after me with nothing but gut feelings does not make sense.
Old 07-02-2008, 11:30 PM   #2326
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

lol, mccollins gets clap so flustered he loses his ability to spell and thinks of loins?
Old 07-02-2008, 11:33 PM   #2327
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Repeat after me...

Lynch Schmidty and then take the gamble on which wolf is the brutal.

Clap seems to want us to lose, maybe he's the cultist. I'll scan him tomorrow night to see but until them we should ignore him for our own good.
Old 07-03-2008, 12:03 AM   #2328
Mrs. Schmidty
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Schmidty View Post
As of post 2313:

2 mccollins: Danny (2277), Claphamsa (2278)
3 Danny: Telle (2279), mccollins (2295), Mrs. Schmidty (2313)

4 Nightfall
: Danny (2277), Claphamsa (2278), EagleFan (2280), Mrs. Schmidty (2313)

Yet to vote: GoldenEagle, Chief Rum, PackerFanatic, Schmidty
Old 07-03-2008, 12:04 AM   #2329
Mrs. Schmidty
High School Varsity

UNVOTE NIGHTFALL

I don't want anything to happen while I'm sleeping so taking off the vote for nightfall.
Old 07-03-2008, 04:38 AM   #2330
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
There is still a chance. Since it's a given at this point that we either lose or I get killed before the game ends, I am the hunter. The reason I know Mccollins is a wolf is because he insinuated earlier that he was the hunter when I know he wasn't. It's also the reason I tried to play under the radar.

Not buying it. You seem more likely to be a wolf than mccollins to me. And I think Telle's logic is sound, and she is the only member of the COT I believe who is still around. So my vote's the same as yesterday's.

VOTE DANNY

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 05:15 AM   #2331
Danny
Head Coach

Chief, I am the hunter and if we have any shot at winning this, you will change your vote.

I'm starting to second guess my Mccollins vote because I believe Mccollins is likely to be the brutal wolf and that vote is obviously not getting a lot of support because there is no reason for the wolves to lynch their brutal if a villager is getting all the votes.

This is what I have for the remaining players.

Good: Telle, Danny, Chief Rum
Bad: Mccollins, Mrs. Schmidty, Golden Eagle, Packerfanatic
One good/ One bad: Schmidty, Eaglefan

Mccollins is likely the brutal wolf. Who is the player here who has been under the radar the entire game and could very well be the cunning wolf? Golden Eagle. He is clearly a wolf and is pretty much guaranteed not to be the brutal wolf.

Goldeneagle was the person who lead the charge on Oliegirl when his buddy Mccollins was up for a lynch. He's made every single vote and post to keep himself under the radar, quietly suggesting players. Also, lets look at this early post from him about whom he suspects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
Here are my people of interest at this time:

Passacaglia
mccollins
Chief Rum
SnDvls
Telle

Not coincidentally, four villagers and the brutal wolf. If we lynch him, we can still win this game. We should feel pretty good about the brutal wolf, so if we take out Goldeneagle the other two wolves and Mccollins last, we win. Not a guarantee I know since I could have Chief and Mrs. Schmidty reversed, but it gives us a shot.

Unvote Mccollins
Unvote Nightfall
Vote Golden Eagle
Old 07-03-2008, 06:02 AM   #2332
Danny
Head Coach

And to show how my vote history is consistent with that of my role as a hunter, let's look at my votes.

Day 1. Lathum - Day one is mostly a crapshoot, but I believed he was telling the truth and the fake seer. Again, I avoided hopping on the DaddyTorgo bandwagon because it was clear he was going to end up with the most votes and had a vote for someone I believed not to be a wolf as I didn't want to draw myself as a night kill target

Day 2. Lathum - I felt even stronger that he was not a wolf, but the fake seer. It allowed me to keep off the bandwagon of Barkeep while not possible pissing off a wolf enough to kill me. Plus he didn't have nearly enough votes to be lynched, so I was at no risk of lynching him in case he actually was the real seer.

Day 3 and Day 4. Oliegirl - I thought she was a wolf, but both Eaglefan and Goldeneagle received more heat for pushing for her lynching. I felt I could vote someone I thought was a wolf while still not being a top the night kill target.

Day 5 - Packerfanatic- I thought Mccollins was a wolf and it looked like he was going to get killed. If it looked like he needed my vote I would have switched. I didn't want to switch and throw my vote in there when he was up by four votes and already going to get killed as it would have made me a likely night kill target. Unfortunately Alan and Render switched at the last minute and caused Pass to get lynched instead.

Day 6- Lonestargirl- Up until the last second I voted Mccollins because I knew he was a wolf after the hints he tried to drop that he was the hunter. I wasn't sure if Lonestargirl was a wolf or not, but as the hunter I had to save myself in that case. Unfortunately she ended up being a villager.

I stayed non committal the entire game because I was weary of being a lynch or night kill target. I'd say other than some of my votes turning out poorly I played well as the wolves have not killed me yet.

I understand the suspicions because a hunter and a UTR wolf probably play similarly, but looking at my history it is clear I am the hunter and not a wolf.
Old 07-03-2008, 06:13 AM   #2333
Danny
Head Coach

Oh, and despite me revealing 14 hours ago, no one has counter revealed yet. I bet the wolves are planning on which of their wolves they want to potentially out as they counter me.

Telle, don't you also find it odd that you have been revealed as being a mason and in the CoT the past couple days and the wolves keep you alive? You've been pushing for me which the wolves like.

I feel strongly because with the right vote today, we can win this. The odds may not be great, but I think the wolves finally slipped up and tipped their hand that Mccollins is the brutal wolf. We do need some luck, but by taking out GoldenEagle and then the other two wolves and finish with taking Mccollins out, we will win.
Old 07-03-2008, 06:23 AM   #2334
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

we got an early am vote count?

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 07-03-2008, 06:26 AM   #2335
Danny
Head Coach

1 mccollins: Claphamsa (2278)
4 Danny: Telle (2279), mccollins (2295), Mrs. Schmidty (2313), Chief Rum (2330)
1 GoldenEagle: Danny (2331)
Old 07-03-2008, 06:34 AM   #2336
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

I guess I am talking to myself here so I might as well go back to my plan from the last two days:

unvote nightfall

unvote Schmidty

vote mccollins
Old 07-03-2008, 06:39 AM   #2337
Danny
Head Coach

Eaglefan, that is a mistake if you are the philosopher (though unlikely). Either A you are the philosopher, in which case you need to vote GoldenEagle or if you are the cultist (more likely) you don't care if Mccollins (brutal wolf) or I get lynched as either way you win.
Old 07-03-2008, 06:50 AM   #2338
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Not sure I get the case for voting GE... Schmidty I get the case for, though no one is listening anyway. mccollins I have been begging for, again noone is listening. I didn't get the case against you but am starting to suspect and with Telle in the CoT I see why the swing against you.

You are either a wolf and are lying about being the hunter in order to draw out the real hunter (probably clap) or are telling the truth in an attempt to save your hide and us from certain defeat.

Since the collective village has been wrong about EVERY decision it has made I am leaning towards the latter of the two options. We've had a wolf with mccollins in the trap for two days but he keeps getting saved and the last save was a blatant attempt by Schmidty but the collective village in all their brilliance is ignoring that. This again makes him the best target as that was not the play of a brutal trying to draw himself out for vote but more of a common wolf trying to save one of their own.

The journey towards winning this game starts with one small victory and that can be had if we lynch Schmidty or mccollins today!!!
Old 07-03-2008, 07:08 AM   #2339
Danny
Head Coach

But Mccollins is the brutal wolf. If we lynch him, we lose. If you really are the philosopher you would not vote for him.

Also, yesterday you said you thought Clap was the cultist and now you say he could be the real hunter? Hmm, perhaps Clap is a wolf too? I thought he was good, but he is also pushing for Mccollins to be lynched today with myself as his second target. Either way, wolves win.

Personally I don't buy anyone pushing for either Mccollins or I. A wolf would know that with either one of being killed, the wolves win. Someone who is good like Telle is pushing for one of us. While she has the wrong person, she is playing a villager play by caring which one of us gets lynched. A wolf would not care.
Old 07-03-2008, 08:12 AM   #2340
Danny
Head Coach

Eaglefan's post about Clap worries me. I'm not sure if that was him slipping up his story or potentially slipping up and outing Clap.

If Clap is bad, my theory on the four wolves could be wrong and perhaps Clap is the wolf and not GoldenEagle. I'm still confused on the wolves.

Telle, I really want to get this right, I'm not sure if you will come around and help give the village another chance, but who would be the most likely wolf to go along with Mccollins do you think?
Old 07-03-2008, 08:29 AM   #2341
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

danny, all the logic in the world will not save you from being awolf.. so shuuuuush!

KTHXBAI

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 07-03-2008, 09:22 AM   #2342
Schmidty
Coordinator

Vote Danny
Old 07-03-2008, 09:39 AM   #2343
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

VOTE DANNY
Old 07-03-2008, 09:52 AM   #2344
Telle
College Starter

clap, why are you so certain that mccollins is a wolf? What do we have on him?
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 10:08 AM   #2345
Danny
Head Coach

I will be back about an hour before deadline. We are about to get shut out unless some votes change
Old 07-03-2008, 11:13 AM   #2346
Mrs. Schmidty
High School Varsity

As of post 2345:

6 Danny
: Telle (2279), mccollins (2295), Mrs. Schmidty (2313), Chief Rum (2330), Schmidty (2342), GoldenEagle (2343)
2 mccollins: Claphamsa (2278), EagleFan (2336)
1 GoldenEagle: Danny (2331)
Old 07-03-2008, 11:17 AM   #2347
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Since the collective village has been wrong about EVERY decision it has made ...

If lynching villagers is wrong, then I don't want to be right
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 11:48 AM   #2348
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

I'm all for a change to vote danny if that's what everyone wants.

Schmidty's reveal is fake. I have my voting record to stand alone as the only one here not to lynch one of our own.

I am fine with either mccollins, Danny or PF. Hell, schmidty is looking like a good option at this point with his fake reveal.
Old 07-03-2008, 12:05 PM   #2349
mccollins
College Prospect

3 HOURS away from my desk! AAGHH! That never happens.
Luckily, I'm caught up. I think the obvious vote is for the vote-switching fake-revealing wolf.
Old 07-03-2008, 12:09 PM   #2350
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Lol, that last reply was an attempted post from my nklackneery yesterday. It didbly post then buy did when I hit continue today.

I hate looking at this on the blackberry so I am probably done until after the vote as I am on the road.