Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-07-2007, 12:00 PM   #2301
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
So if you had a rare gem, why would you give it to the police and not me? LSG said you had a rare gem and turned it over to the cops...why?

You burned your bridge with me a long time ago. We may even be on the same side (I still have my doubts). But no way I help you with your victory condition. You have done nothing in your interactions with me for me to want to do help you.

If LSG wants to send the gem to you, that's her choice. As for why her, well, two reasons. First, I figured she was probably a detective, and if there was any evidence related to the gem, she might be able to use it. Second, I like to give jewelry to women--I figured she would appreciate it more than anyone left.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 12:02 PM   #2302
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
So your saying post tyriths death(or even kidnapping), no crime has been reported?

I don't know for sure. But I know we haven't gotten a lot (maybe even any) since he died. And I was pickpocketed, and I did report it. So at least one crime has apparently "disappeared".
Old 03-07-2007, 12:23 PM   #2303
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

I don't really understand this "finding objects" business. How do you find an object and is there any reason the sports better should be able to find an item while I can't?
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 12:25 PM   #2304
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
I don't really understand this "finding objects" business. How do you find an object and is there any reason the sports better should be able to find an item while I can't?

It's more like "happened upon it". From what I can tell, it was purely the luck of the draw. Anyone could have found it. And I was the one. And then I found something else. I know the odds are against it. I even asked Alan about it myself, wondering if I had some ability I wasn't aware of, but that's not the case. It just happened to be me two separate times.
Old 03-07-2007, 12:26 PM   #2305
SnDvls
Pro Starter

UNVOTE CHIEF RUM

I now know why he passed me what he did after my reveal yesterday.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 12:27 PM   #2306
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I work both jobs today, so I have to go.

I have placed a judge vote for JE.

I am voting for Blade for the lynch.

VOTE BLADE

Quite frankly, I don't trust him in this game as far as I can throw him, and I have stated the reasons a number of times. I don't imagine this vote will come as a shock to anyone.

Good luck, everyone.
Old 03-07-2007, 12:32 PM   #2307
SnDvls
Pro Starter

vote narcizo

If I know Chief is good based on what he's said and done and what he passed me yesterday. And I'd say LSG is the last detective as almost everyone here knew or had figured out or narrowed down to her or path and most know path's role too. So I'd say I'm 90% convinced LSG is still on the side of good.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 12:39 PM   #2308
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
Also, he wasn't in the system at all.... but the PM was curious as to maybe he wasn't in there cuz nobody has thought to fingerprint him yet.

I'm sorry, but this is clearing him? And the fact that I've been a huge part in getting BK, and very instrumental in finding information on bsak and DT isn't enough for you? You'd rather lynch me and let him walk rather then search me tomorrow and possibly found out whether I'm good or bad, if necessary. When you've got all you can on him - and it hasn't actually cleared him at all.
Old 03-07-2007, 12:47 PM   #2309
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls View Post
vote narcizo

If I know Chief is good based on what he's said and done and what he passed me yesterday. And I'd say LSG is the last detective as almost everyone here knew or had figured out or narrowed down to her or path and most know path's role too. So I'd say I'm 90% convinced LSG is still on the side of good.

According to LSG - I'm guessing that path is also a detective.

I'm happy to die to tonight if it would teach you anything. It won't. I'd rather be checked tomorrow and shown to be clean. Chief isn't good. He's neutral. Despite what he's saying he's only here to make money and that's been reflected in the fact that he's really not bothered himself overly with analysing stuff, apart from when he suddenly finds himself in the firing line. I've been trying to find the bad guys all game long. I've got limited ability from my role so I've been doing it by reading stuff. I guess it's because I'm a noobie but I thought that might count for something.
Old 03-07-2007, 12:51 PM   #2310
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
King - picked up his warrant and found him clean

I'm sorry LSG but following his arrest warrant showed you that he was clean? Or am I missing a search warrant that was out on him?
Old 03-07-2007, 12:53 PM   #2311
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls View Post
If I know Chief is good based on what he's said and done and what he passed me yesterday.

So what did he pass to you? I hope you don't mind me asking as it seems to be causing you to overlook the many doubts about Chief and pick me because I'm not cleared.
Old 03-07-2007, 01:08 PM   #2312
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:

Well if it helps I found 400 dollars the other day. So finding stuff does happen.

And as far as trusting Cheif has to go, I trust him more now that I did the search than I did yesterday. The search cleared him, but at the same time the pm implied it was possible that Chief just hasn't gotten caught for his crimes yet, which makes me worry a little.
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 01:09 PM   #2313
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
I'm sorry LSG but following his arrest warrant showed you that he was clean? Or am I missing a search warrant that was out on him?

when you do an arrest you automatically go through the system to search them too...
Old 03-07-2007, 01:11 PM   #2314
path12
Coordinator

Quote:

I wonder if your major victory condition changes when you change roles though.

Yes, it does.
Old 03-07-2007, 01:15 PM   #2315
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
And as far as trusting Cheif has to go, I trust him more now that I did the search than I did yesterday.

Okay King, time to do some talking.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 01:15 PM   #2316
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Then what have you discovered? I realise that if you believe that you're going to get lynched then you have no reason to tell us, but maybe it will protect you from a lynch. I admit it, you've piqued my interest. I'd like the detective to check out Chief Rum if the search warrant hasn't expired yet.

Incidentally, everyone, I guess there's no point counting our chickens yet and after yesterday's missed vote we should vote for a judge. I trust LSG but I don't feel comfortable making anyone Judge Dredd so I'd currently vote to make Jonathon judge.

Jonathan and Anxiety are vulnerable as judges. Anyone else is OK.
Old 03-07-2007, 01:23 PM   #2317
path12
Coordinator

BTW, I'm going to be gone more than normal today. My car died on the freeway, and after getting it towed to the mechanic I'm gonna have to try and find a bus there later to pick it up.......so I'll probably have to get a vote in early afternoon.
Old 03-07-2007, 01:36 PM   #2318
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

yuck path, good luck with that
Old 03-07-2007, 01:37 PM   #2319
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

also, i just got a correction...

When i processed cheif through the system I did get a hit as he was the person who filed about a pick pocket.
Old 03-07-2007, 01:47 PM   #2320
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
See? This is not a defense. It's essentially, "Oh no!"

What do you want me to say. I have an independent role in this game. I could care less who is mafia and who is not. However, I have a strong voting record that has helped out the city.

I only have one goal in this game and that is to accumulate a crazy amount of money by playing card games.
Old 03-07-2007, 01:52 PM   #2321
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22 View Post
I only have one goal in this game and that is to accumulate a crazy amount of money by playing card games.

And I can't accomplish this while in jail.
Old 03-07-2007, 01:54 PM   #2322
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Well if it helps I found 400 dollars the other day. So finding stuff does happen.

And as far as trusting Cheif has to go, I trust him more now that I did the search than I did yesterday. The search cleared him, but at the same time the pm implied it was possible that Chief just hasn't gotten caught for his crimes yet, which makes me worry a little.

I don't know how far to push this then, because I'm starting to have my doubts about Chief being guilty as well but it seems that you can't clear him 100% (barring whatever information SnDvls has received from the object he was sent). I know that I can be cleared tomorrow with a search warrant.

"All" I have in my own defence is my actions with corroborating evidence that I am who I say I am.
Old 03-07-2007, 01:57 PM   #2323
Blade6119
Coordinator

Sndvls was also the person bsak said bought guns, gloves, and all the other fun stuff....so i dont take his claims too greatly...We have more roles that should be out there then players left, so i have to start backtracking and re-assesing...

Quite frankly, im still not sure chief isnt the best target considering what lsg learned
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 02:07 PM   #2324
Blade6119
Coordinator

Correct me if im wrong, but we have 1 person left that has yet to claim a role, but we still have another detective(per LSG) and i have to assume a Bodyguard outstanding...am i wrong, or is someone somewhere lying
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:24 PM   #2325
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

I can think of an explanation for that that fits the information we've been given.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:32 PM   #2326
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

I think it's time for a independent and evil count. This is assuming that the baddies only had one conversion attempt, which they tried (and failed) to use on Anxiety.

Players who started as independent or as mob; St Cronin, DaddyTorgo, Barkeep, Bsak, Marathoner, ImTheCrew, King, Chief, Path (I believe this is what LSG has said).

Isn't it fair to presume that the good guys would start with a majority? If nothing else then to ensure we have a decent shot at getting a judge at the start, as 5 of the neutrals had overtly criminal roles. So either there were actually 10 neutral and evil roles at the start or either Chief or King has to be the remaining mob member.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:37 PM   #2327
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Jonathan and Anxiety are vulnerable as judges. Anyone else is OK.

OK then Jonathon isn't a good idea. In the interests ensuring a safe judge I will vote for LSG to become Judge Dredd. (Possibly a British comic assocation you all won't get). We have two known votes for Jonathan so I'd suggest everyone else ensures that they vote for LSG, and if possible Jonathon should switch his vote as well to make sure we get a judge tomorrow.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:42 PM   #2328
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22 View Post
What do you want me to say. I have an independent role in this game. I could care less who is mafia and who is not. However, I have a strong voting record that has helped out the city.

I guess I just don;t understand this. If I'm a wolf, I do everyhting I can to lay out facts that are verifiable that I have contributed. If I am a villager I do the same. This just looks like lethargy to me. Last wolf? Or just a villager tired of the game?

Old 03-07-2007, 02:43 PM   #2329
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
OK then Jonathon isn't a good idea. In the interests ensuring a safe judge I will vote for LSG to become Judge Dredd. (Possibly a British comic assocation you all won't get). We have two known votes for Jonathan so I'd suggest everyone else ensures that they vote for LSG, and if possible Jonathon should switch his vote as well to make sure we get a judge tomorrow.

Since it was an American movie, we get it. Now, if you had used, say, Judge Anderson with her psi-cop blond once dead but raised hotness, that'd have been different. Or any generic Brit City Judge.

Old 03-07-2007, 02:47 PM   #2330
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsak16 View Post
Narcizo seems to want everyone to give a defense and I have yet to hear anything from Narcizo about his own defense. He just assumes that we all should follow his lead and believe that he is totally trustworthy.

He's the banker so I'd assume he'd want as many people as possible to put money in there. It could gain interest. And who do we know has most of the money? Yea you guessed it, so why would he want to tick off the people that have the most money when one of his goals could involve the amount of money invested in his bank? He'd want to be in close ties with them to gain their trust.

Please consider this when reaching a lynch vote tonight. I hate that I'm not going to be around to defend myself. If nothing else then I think this gives me the right to the benefit of the doubt until I can be searched tomorrow.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:48 PM   #2331
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
Since it was an American movie, we get it. Now, if you had used, say, Judge Anderson with her psi-cop blond once dead but raised hotness, that'd have been different. Or any generic Brit City Judge.

But, but, but that means most people will associate him with Sylvester Stallone.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:53 PM   #2332
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Well didnt bsak try to kill king in this lyng? Doesnt that speak well of king?
Chief already had 2 votes and would have been a much easier vote, but he went out of his way to target king

So why didn't Bsak lay his vote on Chief to try and save himself?
Old 03-07-2007, 03:06 PM   #2333
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

There's also the business of Chief verifying the Message Board Post that claimed to verify that Bsak was clean.

Still, I'm not very happy with my Chief Rum vote but I haven't been able to find or been presented with a candidate I like more. I'm not going to waste a vote on King. There's clearly a bunch of stuff going on that hasn't been shared - like what SnDvls is referring to. I think we lose the least by lynching Chief. It's really the same logic as was applied with the Marathoner vote and the Barkeep vote (which I had a big part in engineering yadda yadda). There's circumstantial evidence pointing at Chief and there's nothing been put on the table that I can currently accept as clearing him. If in doubt vote for someone who really hasn't done anything to help the good cause until his hand was forced.

That's me for tonight. Hope we have the win by the time I'm here tomorrow.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:37 PM   #2334
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
So why didn't Bsak lay his vote on Chief to try and save himself?

Thats exactly was i was asking..they both went after a third party instead of each other
Demotivation
Old 03-07-2007, 04:39 PM   #2335
Blade6119
Coordinator

I still have yet to hear back about my day action on chief or my job application
Demotivation
Old 03-07-2007, 05:08 PM   #2336
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

and path is here.... what do you have to say path?
Old 03-07-2007, 05:09 PM   #2337
Blade6119
Coordinator

LSG, is it possible for you to send me that rare gem? I can try and pay you if you need it. If its just going to sit in evidence, id like it if possible
Demotivation
Old 03-07-2007, 05:10 PM   #2338
path12
Coordinator

I'd really like to verify the DT claim about Blade.
Old 03-07-2007, 05:11 PM   #2339
path12
Coordinator

I'm also wondering if the good doctor might have been turned. Chief and King just aren't coming off as bad to me right now.
Old 03-07-2007, 05:19 PM   #2340
path12
Coordinator

I've got to vote since I've got to run now.

VOTE SNDVLS

His role isn't listed, he hasn't been verified and he's my most suspicious right now. But someone please check out Blade tomorrow.

And I have voted LSG for judge.
Old 03-07-2007, 05:21 PM   #2341
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Blade I think the gem is out of my hands now. If I would have opened the package myself, it would have been mine and I would have control over it. But because I put it into evidence I think its untouchable
Old 03-07-2007, 05:22 PM   #2342
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

and I need a vote count because I have 30 minutes before I have class and I voted for Narc and I dont want it to be wasted

unvote narc
Old 03-07-2007, 05:23 PM   #2343
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

and path you are sending me bad vibes right now....
Old 03-07-2007, 05:49 PM   #2344
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

The Big City Herald
Edition 29

Guilty!

Guilty was the verdict passed down by Judge Anxiety earlier this afternoon in the case of Big City vs Kingfc22. The prosecution made the stellar case of "Well we don't like you and think you are mafia" while the attorney for defense responded with, "Oh no!" King was sentenced to a life of playing Maximum Football and reportedly has Jbmagic as his cellmate.

Judge approval rating drops?

Many in Big CIty evidentally do not agree with some of Judge Anxiety's recent rulings as a new grassroots campaign to elect a new judge appears to be sprouting up. Current exit poll data states that one candidate is only one vote away from replacing the current judge.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 05:53 PM   #2345
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Looks like king was just the card player

I voted for LSG for judge, btw

Old 03-07-2007, 07:00 PM   #2346
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
and path you are sending me bad vibes right now....

How come?
Old 03-07-2007, 07:22 PM   #2347
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Just a heads up, I should be able to post deadline right on time, but I just got paged on an issue for work that might preoccupy me a little bit too. If its a little late, please don't shoot me! (That includes you LSG!)

I know.. on call for work, and being at the hospital all week.. great combination!
Old 03-07-2007, 07:32 PM   #2348
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I guess I vote CR. I don;t feel good about it. But I'll follow the group. If he turns out bad, don't give me any credit.

Vote CR

Old 03-07-2007, 07:56 PM   #2349
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I forgot I unvoted Narc so I jumped out of class to vote

cheif rum

I think my pm left too many holes out there.... I would rather double check.

And anxiety, I wish you would have left king alone
Old 03-07-2007, 08:01 PM   #2350
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

deadline