Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-05-2006, 09:56 PM   #2301
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
This does cast a rather bad light on you swaggs...and myself, granted, but stuff didnt add up(just like when you guys lynched me). I guess its swaggs tomorrow, though GE's reveal today sounds like total BS after what Fozzie was hinting at...

Considering Grey cleared GE, I'm willing to let him walk until we are out of other options.

At some point we are going to need to talk about who brought you back. I'm willing to believe that your heart was in the right place today with your railroad of Grey, but having the proper person speaking up for you wouldn't hurt. I believe that the person that brought you back is probably one of the few in the untrusted list, so this might bring that person over to the trusted side.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 10:00 PM   #2302
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD View Post
Considering Grey cleared GE, I'm willing to let him walk until we are out of other options.

At some point we are going to need to talk about who brought you back. I'm willing to believe that your heart was in the right place today with your railroad of Grey, but having the proper person speaking up for you wouldn't hurt. I believe that the person that brought you back is probably one of the few in the untrusted list, so this might bring that person over to the trusted side.

My guess is that it was Chief Rum. He is the only one who hasn't checked in since this morning (since he had a double work shift) and I don't see any good reason why the person would not claim it to clear Blade and, potentially, himself.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 10:08 PM   #2303
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
My guess is that it was Chief Rum. He is the only one who hasn't checked in since this morning (since he had a double work shift) and I don't see any good reason why the person would not claim it to clear Blade and, potentially, himself.

He is one of the 3 or 4 that I find most likely.
Old 09-05-2006, 10:26 PM   #2304
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

I did not do anything last night, saldana. I sat in my quaters. I did have a couple of vistors, but other than that, that's it. Nothing special.
Old 09-05-2006, 10:28 PM   #2305
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
I did not do anything last night, saldana. I sat in my quaters. I did have a couple of vistors, but other than that, that's it. Nothing special.

who?
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 10:31 PM   #2306
kingfc22
Head Coach

Damn we suck this game.

Good guys: Brian, saldna (mutant), GE (very unhelpful considering his role), king

Uncertain group:
Chief Rum (probably raised blade, likely good)
Blade (is he still on the side of the emperor)
Swaggs (mustang and GE say chaos, he claims vampire role)
St. Cronin (if his role is SO important, why isn't he dead yet?)
Old 09-05-2006, 10:37 PM   #2307
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22 View Post
Damn we suck this game.

Good guys: Brian, saldna (mutant), GE (very unhelpful considering his role), king

Uncertain group:
Chief Rum (probably raised blade, likely good)
Blade (is he still on the side of the emperor)
Swaggs (mustang and GE say chaos, he claims vampire role)
St. Cronin (if his role is SO important, why isn't he dead yet?)

I've got Fouts on the good-guy list, though I can see why the Chaos haven't killed him yet.
Old 09-05-2006, 10:38 PM   #2308
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
I've got Fouts on the good-guy list, though I can see why the Chaos haven't killed him yet.

Aww thanks. Knew I was missing someone.
Old 09-05-2006, 10:40 PM   #2309
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Why kill him? He was the tie breaker on me and then he voted from Grey. Even if he is good, he is more valuable to Chaos right now by making all the wrong decisions.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 10:46 PM   #2310
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
Why kill him? He was the tie breaker on me and then he voted from Grey. Even if he is good, he is more valuable to Chaos right now by making all the wrong decisions.

Yes, that would be why I said I can see why he hasn't been killed yet.
Old 09-05-2006, 10:46 PM   #2311
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

dola,

He is doing their work for them.
Old 09-05-2006, 10:47 PM   #2312
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
dola,

He is doing their work for them.

Has fouts been scanned yet? If not, he might be doing his own work...i dont know, i still dont know all of who scanned who
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 09-05-2006, 10:49 PM   #2313
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Has fouts been scanned yet? If not, he might be doing his own work...i dont know, i still dont know all of who scanned who

No one has scanned me.

Well, except Alan T, according to GE.
Old 09-05-2006, 10:50 PM   #2314
Swaggs
Coordinator

In fact, I cannot understand why no one scanned me last night after all the accusations.
Old 09-05-2006, 11:41 PM   #2315
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Yes, that would be why I said I can see why he hasn't been killed yet.

By fault, misread that.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Old 09-05-2006, 11:41 PM   #2316
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

oops..

MY fault..
Old 09-05-2006, 11:47 PM   #2317
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Fouts is being a chaos team player. Everyone of his decisions has been wrong right now.

He is good though.
Old 09-05-2006, 11:53 PM   #2318
Blade6119
Coordinator

he was here, and didnt, so for the purposes of good:

Chief Rum cloned me
Demotivation
Old 09-06-2006, 12:10 AM   #2319
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
he was here, and didnt, so for the purposes of good:

Chief Rum cloned me

Heh, heh, I hadn't decided how to write it out yet.

Yes, I was the one who cloned Blade. This is a one-time, private role I had from the very beginning of the game. It takes three uninterrupted nights to achieve this, and fortunately, I managed to survive long enough and not get attacked by Chaos during this process.

It appears I have developed this process after years of research aimed at improving the skills of my men, who are already genetically-enhanced super soldiers.

I chose Blade, because he was proven to be good and to have a valuable role against Chaos, as the bodyguard. I felt bringing him back would be a valuable tool for us to finally finish off the Chaos scourge in our midst.

I was given no indication that Blade is anything but an exact clone of who he once was. As such, he should still be good and loyal to the emperor, and have his full bodyguard abilities.

I also knew bringing Blade back would be risky, because his strong opinions might lead us down the wrong path. Alas, this came to fruition immediately, as he was key in getting grey lynched, a move I would not have supported.

I still feel the benefit of having another good villager with bodyguard powers outweighs Blade's sometimes misguided opinions (if earnestly and honestly held). I welcome him back to the game.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 12:13 AM   #2320
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Heh, heh, I hadn't decided how to write it out yet.

Yes, I was the one who cloned Blade. This is a one-time, private role I had from the very beginning of the game. It takes three uninterrupted nights to achieve this, and fortunately, I managed to survive long enough and not get attacked by Chaos during this process.

It appears I have developed this process after years of research aimed at improving the skills of my men, who are already genetically-enhanced super soldiers.

I chose Blade, because he was proven to be good and to have a valuable role against Chaos, as the bodyguard. I felt bringing him back would be a valuable tool for us to finally finish off the Chaos scourge in our midst.

I was given no indication that Blade is anything but an exact clone of who he once was. As such, he should still be good and loyal to the emperor, and have his full bodyguard abilities.

I also knew bringing Blade back would be risky, because his strong opinions might lead us down the wrong path. Alas, this came to fruition immediately, as he was key in getting grey lynched, a move I would not have supported.

I still feel the benefit of having another good villager with bodyguard powers outweighs Blade's sometimes misguided opinions (if earnestly and honestly held). I welcome him back to the game.

Well that leaves Swaggs and Cronin.
Old 09-06-2006, 12:16 AM   #2321
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22 View Post
Well that leaves Swaggs and Cronin.

Then if everyone is telling the truth, wouldnt it be better to kill cronin and prevent a ratio win when when we have to double kill swaggs, as its possible if he has to double lynch(chaos lord?) then they can win while we do it. Brainstorming
Demotivation
Old 09-06-2006, 01:01 AM   #2322
Fouts
College Starter

Well, got it wrong again. What can I say? When you lie it comes back to haunt you (Grey's description of visiting GE). Why didn't Grey try to convert Swaggs?

I guess it must be Swaggs then. I'm shocked we only found 1 chaos with 3 seers. Pitiful.

BTW, Grey visited me last night and he reported what happened, so I won't repeat it. Just look at what he said.

I realize I have made some wrong assumptions, but I can only guess by how you people post and what information you choose to give me. Hold your info close to your vest and act weird, then I'm going to suspect you.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 01:17 AM   #2323
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
Fouts is being a chaos team player. Everyone of his decisions has been wrong right now.

He is good though.

Not true;

Day 1 - pushed for bullet over realdeal (right, but both villagers)
Day 2 - blade over saldana (wrong, but saldana misled me)
Day 3 - Anxiety (right, easy with 23's info)
Day 4 - bullet over st.cronin (wrong, but st.cronin was on my trust list)
Day 5 - Mustang (wrong? - Tangle won't tell us)
Day 6 - Grey (wrong, blade convinced me)

See, only mostly wrong. My saving grace is that, most of the time, I am deliberately being misled. People won't give up the info. Shame on them.

How does GE know I'm good? If he knows stuff, why doesn't he tell us?
Old 09-06-2006, 07:59 AM   #2324
st.cronin
General Manager

You people are, as Blade would say, idiots. Blade might be good, but grey never made any sense as a suspect. Can we please lynch Swaggs? There is no reason not to take Mustang at his word.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 08:05 AM   #2325
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I am leaving for the day again, although this time, I will be back shortly before the deadline to get my vote in. Hopefully we will find a Chaos today.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 08:15 AM   #2326
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Again the council convenes in the morning to find itself down a member, this time it appears to be st.cronin who has suffered. He is completely disembowelled, still lying on his bed in his quarters. Your thoughts immediately turn to the Emperor's Golden Throne. It seems to be operating well enough at present, but for how much longer that will be who can say? Have the Chaos struck a terminal blow?

Day 7 ends 9PM EST
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 08:31 AM   #2327
st.cronin
General Manager

Well, good luck guys.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 08:37 AM   #2328
Fouts
College Starter

vote swaggs
Old 09-06-2006, 08:50 AM   #2329
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts View Post
vote swaggs

Thank you.

Vote Swaggs
Old 09-06-2006, 09:17 AM   #2330
Blade6119
Coordinator

Interesting night kill. Either swaggs is desperate to win, or its not swaggs. Killing st. cronin is very interesting though...leaves only him as a target, which reminds me of last game.
Demotivation
Old 09-06-2006, 09:20 AM   #2331
Swaggs
Coordinator

Man, I have been trying to be helpful, have voted for two (in my opinion) evil players in Anxiety and Mustang, and have cleared two players that are verified as loyal (Alan and Fouts), and you guys are still coming after me?

Not one of the half dozen players with seer abilities has viewed me as not loyal to the emperor.

Meanwhile, GE is pulling tons of stuff out of his ass, trying to get the vote to stick to me and he is not a suspect, at all.

I'm pretty sure the chaos have already won. With st. cronin dead, the emperor won't stay alive for, I'm guessing, more than two or three days. You guys are going to keep voting for me, and I'm going to keep surviving it, until the emperor's life support fails. Nicely played chaos.

I may as well help the chaos by revealing my latest bit of research: Basically, if both Fouts and Alan T are killed, I will fall prey to the curse and become loyal to the Chaos Daemon Lord. I'm guessing since none of you have tried to kill me at night, and I can't be killed by day, I could end up on the winning team if Fouts dies.

I swear, you all are getting played so badly and don't even see it.

Vote Golden Eagle.
Old 09-06-2006, 09:22 AM   #2332
Swaggs
Coordinator

and one last thing before I leave until lunch...

Didn't Mustang say I would be busy converting people and there wouldn't be any night kills? So, two night kills in a row and, according to Mustang, two converts later... and you guys are believing him over me? Nice.
Old 09-06-2006, 09:32 AM   #2333
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
and one last thing before I leave until lunch...

Didn't Mustang say I would be busy converting people and there wouldn't be any night kills? So, two night kills in a row and, according to Mustang, two converts later... and you guys are believing him over me? Nice.

Once again, it all comes back to Grey. He cleared Mustang and he was (finally) proven to be good, so that makes us trust Mustang. If we lynch you twice and you turn out to be good, there is still time to look at GE before the Chaos get their ratio.
Old 09-06-2006, 09:33 AM   #2334
Blade6119
Coordinator

Swaggs, i went out of my way yesterday to make sure you didnt die. I went after my target, got him lynched, and now look like the complete idiot i mentioned others might be. Grey scanned GE, grey was good, so GE should be to. I could have bought a case against fouts or brian, maybe, but GE earned his trust in grey's death...
Demotivation
Old 09-06-2006, 09:33 AM   #2335
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

dola,

I suppose I should say if we lynch you twice and you are still around, there is still time to look at GE.
Old 09-06-2006, 09:35 AM   #2336
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
dola,

I suppose I should say if we lynch you twice and you are still around, there is still time to look at GE.
You setting us up brian? Who has scanned you by the way, i forget. Im sure someone did, right?
Demotivation
Old 09-06-2006, 09:36 AM   #2337
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Swaggs, i went out of my way yesterday to make sure you didnt die. I went after my target, got him lynched, and now look like the complete idiot i mentioned others might be. Grey scanned GE, grey was good, so GE should be to. I could have bought a case against fouts or brian, maybe, but GE earned his trust in grey's death...

Any by extension, Fouts and I should be cleared too since Grey cleared us all. At this point, my only Chaos suspects are Swaggs and Kingfc22, but I really think Swaggs is the guy.
Old 09-06-2006, 09:37 AM   #2338
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
You setting us up brian? Who has scanned you by the way, i forget. Im sure someone did, right?

Grey did in his night 2 scan.

If you think I am setting you up, I think I'll go over to the corner and cry for a while.
Old 09-06-2006, 09:37 AM   #2339
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyroofoo View Post
This is my offical sucking up to Blade post. I dunno how he was brought back, by who, or for what purpose.

I just know that blade is my only hope for survival tonight.

sorry mate...
Demotivation
Old 09-06-2006, 09:39 AM   #2340
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Grey did in his night 2 scan.

If you think I am setting you up, I think I'll go over to the corner and cry for a while.

I just still have that bad taste in my mouth from last game when i was set up, and they killed every suspect but me. Cronin's death either means swaggs is desperate, or its not him. Im exploring both routes in my head, as if he is being set up your comments would strongly be the best fit. Going back to look at grey's posts now
Demotivation
Old 09-06-2006, 09:45 AM   #2341
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I just still have that bad taste in my mouth from last game when i was set up, and they killed every suspect but me. Cronin's death either means swaggs is desperate, or its not him. Im exploring both routes in my head, as if he is being set up your comments would strongly be the best fit. Going back to look at grey's posts now

Please also go back and read my posts. I've been practically begging people to trust Grey. I've also been trying really hard to get Alan and Fouts to see that they were about to lynch good people. Now I certainly haven't always been right like trying to lynch st.cronin rather that Bullet, but I've been pushing hard to save the people that I really believed were good. If I was trying to play you, I would have allowed myself to be "convinced" that Grey was bad, or that Bullet was bad. I wouldn't be fighting for them so hard if I didn't believe them.

If you go back to the early parts of the game, you'll see that I've been one of the very few people putting the clues together correctly.
Old 09-06-2006, 09:48 AM   #2342
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Please also go back and read my posts. I've been practically begging people to trust Grey. I've also been trying really hard to get Alan and Fouts to see that they were about to lynch good people. Now I certainly haven't always been right like trying to lynch st.cronin rather that Bullet, but I've been pushing hard to save the people that I really believed were good. If I was trying to play you, I would have allowed myself to be "convinced" that Grey was bad, or that Bullet was bad. I wouldn't be fighting for them so hard if I didn't believe them.

If you go back to the early parts of the game, you'll see that I've been one of the very few people putting the clues together correctly.
Did anyone scan king or fouts?
Demotivation
Old 09-06-2006, 09:57 AM   #2343
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Did anyone scan king or fouts?

Grey scanned Fouts. Nobody scanned King.

Here are the people that are left:
GE - cleared by Grey
Fouts - cleared by Grey
BrianD - cleared by Grey
Saldana - cleared by Alan - accused by King of being a mutant
Blade - cleared by death
ChiefRum - brought back good bodyguard
Kingfc22 - never cleared - revealing roles
Swaggs - never cleared - accused by Mustang of being Chaos
Mustang - cleared by Grey - accused Swaggs - ghost of unknown allegiance
Old 09-06-2006, 09:59 AM   #2344
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Grey scanned Fouts. Nobody scanned King.

Here are the people that are left:
GE - cleared by Grey
Fouts - cleared by Grey
BrianD - cleared by Grey
Saldana - cleared by Alan - accused by King of being a mutant
Blade - cleared by death
ChiefRum - brought back good bodyguard
Kingfc22 - never cleared - revealing roles
Swaggs - never cleared - accused by Mustang of being Chaos
Mustang - cleared by Grey - accused Swaggs - ghost of unknown allegiance

So, why arent we looking at king too?

If king sees this, who have you been scanning?
Demotivation
Old 09-06-2006, 10:01 AM   #2345
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
So, why arent we looking at king too?

If king sees this, who have you been scanning?

Who have I been scanning? I don't have the ability to scan anyone.

Right now I am considering King the number 2 target since he is the only other uncleared person. The reason I've got Swaggs as number 1 is because of Mustang. King has been revealing roles, but I'm not sure if that is helpful or not. It probably helps us understand why Chaos are picking certain victims which helps us find them, but I consider Kings reveals to be pretty neutral. Swaggs hasn't really been providing any info or really pushing much analysis.
Old 09-06-2006, 10:02 AM   #2346
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

dola,

I understand your post now, you were asking King who he was scanning. Sorry.
Old 09-06-2006, 10:07 AM   #2347
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
dola,

I understand your post now, you were asking King who he was scanning. Sorry.

Its all good...i am interested to see who king has scanned the last 2 nights, but i doubt it will be that helpful. I suppose, if we have 9 left, even if both are bad we have the time to kill them off. I just have this feeling after the cronin kill we dont have any time left..
Demotivation
Old 09-06-2006, 10:26 AM   #2348
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Its all good...i am interested to see who king has scanned the last 2 nights, but i doubt it will be that helpful. I suppose, if we have 9 left, even if both are bad we have the time to kill them off. I just have this feeling after the cronin kill we dont have any time left..

We have 8 left since Mustang is just a ghost. I included him in my list since he was connected to my reasoning for others. If Swaggs and King are both bad, it will take us 3 weeks to knock them both off. In that time we will lose 2 more humans. That would leave us with 4 survivors. We do have time to get at both of them, but there won't be a whole lot of extra time.
Old 09-06-2006, 10:29 AM   #2349
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
We have 8 left since Mustang is just a ghost. I included him in my list since he was connected to my reasoning for others. If Swaggs and King are both bad, it will take us 3 weeks to knock them both off. In that time we will lose 2 more humans. That would leave us with 4 survivors. We do have time to get at both of them, but there won't be a whole lot of extra time.
im still very wary of king, but for now
VOTE SWAGGS
Demotivation
Old 09-06-2006, 10:32 AM   #2350
Blade6119
Coordinator

dola, and by time i meant we might lose earlier then the ratio due to cronin's role with the throne
Demotivation