Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-08-2011, 05:03 PM   #2101
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Topsy Turvy day!

As of post 1601:

JAG 3 - Autumn (1570), hoopsguy (1585), ntndeacon (1591)
ntndeacon 1 - PackerFanatic (1508)

mckerney 1 - Chief Rum (1594)
Passacaglia 1 - cougarfreak (1599)

As of post 1636:

mckerney 4 - Chief Rum (1594), GoldenEagle (1606), ntndeacon (1618), JAG (1634)
Passacaglia 2 - cougarfreak (1599), mckerney (1632)
JAG 2 - Autumn (1570), hoopsguy (1585)

As of post 1680:

JAG 5 - Autumn (1570, hoopsguy (1585), mckerney (1640), ntndeacon (1666), GoldenEagle (1678)
mckerney 2 - Chief Rum (1594), JAG (1634)
Passacaglia 1 - cougarfreak (1599)

Old 03-08-2011, 05:13 PM   #2102
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
This show has definitely jumped the shark. I'm turning the channel to reruns of Two and a Half Men next week.

I guess it HAS to be RERUNS as a new episode is out of the question now!
CrimsonFox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 05:25 PM   #2103
hoopsguy
General Manager

Crimson, the NTN vote on Pass this day was meaningful to me when viewed within this context. I didn't have a vote/unvote history to pull up to see if it really was a pressure vote at the time it was placed but going from memory I think it was.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 05:28 PM   #2104
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Pass - ntndeacon (1811) hoopsguy (1877) PackerFanatic (1886) mckerney (1896)
GoldenEagle - Chief RUm (1815)
ntndeacon - GoldenEagle (1905)
Old 03-08-2011, 05:30 PM   #2105
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I'm not making any comments about anything on purpose. Just digging out the info and colorizing it. I've been wrong a couple times so I don't want to influence anyone the wrong way.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:31 PM   #2106
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Crimson, the NTN vote on Pass this day was meaningful to me when viewed within this context. I didn't have a vote/unvote history to pull up to see if it really was a pressure vote at the time it was placed but going from memory I think it was.

You mean the ntn vote on JAG don't you?
Old 03-08-2011, 05:43 PM   #2107
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
As of post 1369:

Danny 6 - Autumn (1218), JAG (1245), hoopsguy (1294), mckerney (1342), GoldenEagle (1362), Chief Rum (1369)
hoopsguy 3 - Danny (1314), Passacaglia (1316), PackerFanatic (1324)
Passacaglia 3 - cougarfreak (1288), ntndeacon (1293), bhlloy (1358)

Crimson, this is the one that I was referring to ... vote on Pass (wolf) against villager Danny and (still alive so not 100% proven villager) me.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:46 PM   #2108
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

As of post 2056:

Chief Rum 3 - hoopsguy (2010), cougarfreak (2011), mckerney (2022)
PackerFanatic 1 - ntndeacon (1999)

Old 03-08-2011, 05:51 PM   #2109
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Crimson, this is the one that I was referring to ... vote on Pass (wolf) against villager Danny and (still alive so not 100% proven villager) me.

cougar and ntn tie up the vote and take it from 2-0 (Danny) to 2-2 (Danny/Pass)
Old 03-08-2011, 06:29 PM   #2111
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

LOLOLOLOL! I don't remember that! Was she okay?
Old 03-08-2011, 06:33 PM   #2112
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
LOLOLOLOL! I don't remember that! Was she okay?

Yeah, she was okay after the initial shock wore off.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 06:38 PM   #2113
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I just watched the video "proving that watermelon video is a fake". The guy brings up some good points. LIke that there are multiple edits. One of her sitting down and then another of her going straight to a laying down position. He suggests that it's actually a water balloon with colored water. There Is an awful lot of water.
Old 03-08-2011, 06:41 PM   #2114
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:

Topsy-Turvy day really clears ntndeacon in my book too. He was the one that took it from 4-3 mckerney to 4-3 JAG.
Old 03-08-2011, 06:46 PM   #2115
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I just watched the video "proving that watermelon video is a fake". The guy brings up some good points. LIke that there are multiple edits. One of her sitting down and then another of her going straight to a laying down position. He suggests that it's actually a water balloon with colored water. There Is an awful lot of water.

Watched that too but the problem there is that it would make no sense for them to do that. Why would a team agree to taking extra time to set something like up? I would think that it wouldn't take much for that to actually come out that it was faked.
Old 03-08-2011, 07:37 PM   #2116
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Well that is true. And the guy is one of the most obnoxious trolls I've ever seen.
Old 03-08-2011, 07:44 PM   #2117
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Good luck hoops, Chief, ntn, and Autumn and especially Golden Eagle! LEt's have a great final episode!
Old 03-08-2011, 08:01 PM   #2119
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Making the rolls now, have the other calculations already; time to see who wins the race...
Old 03-08-2011, 08:05 PM   #2120
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

The teams are off...

Team Reebok is the first underway, by just a few minutes...

They have planned well and are the first to arrive in Vegas. They have gaines a little ground on Team Fembot who have in turn gained a little time on Team ColorAnimal.

As they arrive to Vegas they are still in the same order that the finished last leg in.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:11 PM   #2121
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Hoops, if you make this episode X-rated I might let you win.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:12 PM   #2122
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

The roadblock is a blackjack challenge. Teams start with 200 in chips and mus double that. If they lose all of their chips they must wait 30 minutes before starting again....

Autumn steps up for Team Reebok.

Team Fembot arrives and hoopsguy steps up to the table.

When Team ColorAnimal arrive CrimsonFox takes the challenge for his team.

All three teams are at the tables...

Team Reebok is starting for the second time as they tried to win on the first hand and busted out. The other teams tried to test the waters first and are getting closer to their total...

Team Reebok decides to try smaller bets fir the first few hands and then goes for it with a 100 dollar bet and they win and advance.

hoopsguy finished just 10 minutes later and they are on their way.

CrimsonFox made up the most time and finishes just 5 minutes after Team Fembot.

On to the Detours...
Old 03-08-2011, 08:18 PM   #2123
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Team Reebok make it to the detour first, they choose to try their luck with the athletic event. Team Fembot have decided to eat their way to victory.

It seems that Team ColorAnimal lost a little ground getting to the detour as they arrive at the eating challenge 10 minutes behind Team Fembot.

Team Reebok studies the acrobats intently and make their attempt at the routine but they struggle and have to watch a second time.

At the eating challenge there has been a controversy as Team ColorAnimal is saying that it looks like Team Fembot has received smaller portions. Some lipstick is noticed on the neck of one of the servers...

As they argue Team Fembot devour what is on their plate.

Team Reebok nail the second attempt and are on their way.

Team Fembot finishes about 10 minutes off the pace but they lost no time on the detour. Team ColorAnimal lose 10 minutes in the challenge and are now 20 minutes behind Team Fembot and a half hour behind Team Reebok.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:19 PM   #2124
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Blackjack! Boo! Your clue said "fold 'em"!

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 08:20 PM   #2125
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Team Reebok arrives at the final challenge first. Team Femot arrives just 5 minutes off the pace as they made up some ground.

Team ColorAnimal arrive 25 minutes behind the leaders.

The final challnge is on...
Old 03-08-2011, 08:24 PM   #2126
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

The teams begin ordering the challenges and listing their highlights. It takes memory and details to help with this challenge...

Team Reebok:
"The highlight of our first leg was just finding out how much to juggle. We handled the challenges pretty well, but driving from Vegas to LA to catch a flight? Bad planning. Also notable, Autumn's awesome goalkeeping.

On the way to the Falklands, we found the best way to get there, living the other fools stranded at the airport. Nice. Watching the Fembots flirt with shepherds was also nice.

We moved up to fourth at Macao, taking a better route through Sydney rather than Hong Kong. Some difficult travel there. The challenge is simple though, scoring on the hockey guy. It's like they made these challenges for us.

Chennai is where Packer and Cougar rushed off on some bad advice, heading for the pit stop first, that was a big blunder. Deacon and Autumn master the cricket field, no problem and we move up to third place.

In Dubai, Deacon and Autumn struggled a bit, had a few heated words. But it was all forgotten as we danced like you couldn't believe and maintained our third place standing. Our plan all along had been to hang in around third place and make a push at the end, so things were going to plan.

Jamaica is where our plans went awry though. Autumn gets knocked out of the Werewolf game and doesn't seem as into it anymore. On top of that, one of the other teams goes nuts and makes the news getting shot down on the runway. Bad publicity for Reebok. Luckily we maintain our standing.

In Frankfurt the teams get nasty, those Fembots trying to knock us out of the game. Deacon and Autumn know how to play dirty though, we can take it. We struggle a little with the challenges but do well enough to hang in at third. It's going to take something special next though to win this.

The highlight of Niagara Falls is obviously the Plunge. Deacon and Autumn make every news highlight show and earn a special bonus from Reebok by defying all odds and heading over the falls in an amazing fast forward. They'll be wearing black armbands tonight for the fallen cameraman, but most important is they're ready to become champs!"

Team Fembot:
"1. Pass & Zinto old fogies trying to keep up
2. Cougarfreak and PF blowing right by the Roadblock/Detour in Chennai
3. Hoops undressing in Dubai
4. Lathum and Jackal going out in a blaze of glory
5. Team Reebok surviving the fast forward @ Niagara Falls"

Team ColorAnimal:
"Leg One:
Starting at the beginning mat, it was great just being with GOldenEagle and the thought of spending this time together was wonderful.
The mad scramble at the beginning was hilarious. And that one team that hitched to Vegas. I fell over when I heard that! I remember thinking about Team Reebok, "Whoa, these guys need a shower. They stink already and we haven't even left the mat."
MartinD and saldana looked funny as they laughed about not being able to find the trucks. They just couldn't find them.
Chief Rum looked like he was about to cry in Brazil and couldn't stop anything balls shot at him at the detour (Take that as you will).
Jackal's goalie skills were amazing. One shot and BAM! He stopped it. This helped he and Lathum soar through to first place.\
Zinto and Pass were saved from their last place finish. Bet they won't try hitching anymore.

Leg Two
Martin and saldana's relationship seemed doom as they wouldn't stop fighting. We were about to call some cops over at one point. Half the teams lost a little time in this leg taking a plane instead of taking the flight to argentina and then traveling to the falklands via boat. mckerney seemed to be part fish at the roadblock and found his clue with the best time. Darth Vilus on the other hand seemed to be made of stone, slowing up his team. But he and bhlloy were very prepared for the detour and made up some time. Chief Rum and hoopsguy begin their first of many flirts along the race at the detour where they had to wrangle and sheer sheep. They flirted with everybody. WIth Phil, WIth the sheep wranglers, with the SHEEP! I didn't even know a sheep could french kiss. It seemed to help, all the sheep followed them around better than Babe. "Bahramewe indeed!"
mauboy and Danny who finished 4th overall in the race are at the back of the pack and barely beat out last place team Zinto and Pass, who could not overcome their hitching mistake and were eliminated from the race. For Danny and mauboy it is an impressive comeback from here to last week's 4th place finish.

Leg Three
Most teams now had figured out that they should boat back to Argentina and then fly.
Again there was a split. Half the teams flew to HongKong, the other half flew into Macau. The Macau people win (not like Charlie Sheen "wins"). The teams at Hong Kong all got stuck at Customs. There seems to be a question about hoopsguy's beauty products and whether she was trying to smuggle things up her shirt. At the Chicken Feet roadblock, Phil gives the best quote of the series in his narration: hoopsguy starts out and she seems to be a pro at shoving things into her mouth and swallowing. She is the first one done and they are on their way. Jackal on the other hand did not enjoy the challange and was seen vomiting up chicken feet. Not a pretty sight. And Team 3 makes up time and gets very close to...Team 3. Hmmm....bad editing on that episode. At the detour, Martin and saldana again are at each other's throats. It seems they are going through divorce before they're even married. At the JUMP IT bungee jump, CrimsonFox's tarzan yell lightens the mood. At the mat, hoops and Chief Rum give Phil his first hug of the game. He is heard telling producers he wants them to finish first every time no matter how. At the race to the mat, Darth Vilus trips and falls, a victim of the first of many bouts of dirty play in this game. And causes he and bllhoy to be eliminated from the race.

Leg Four
The Team with the weirdest name: "The Pair of Amazing Nuts" consisting of PackerFanatic and cougarfreak were off to an agressive start to Pondicherry, India, thanks to the encouragement of rivals Martin/Saldana and Danny/mauboy, who all most likely spent a little agression the nuts way. Make that a LOT of aggression. The nuts were headed to Pondicherry, but the roadblock they needed to perform was in Chennai. This was the worst doublecross in the history of the Amazing Race.
In Chennai, Chief Rum makes quick work of navigating on a motorcycle through the busy streets of India and doesn't let other teams gain ground. Autumn and Saladana also do well with Saldana looking like he was made for the streets of India on a bike. Saldana statrring in "Streets of India" coming to a theatre near you! On the other hand, in a near tragic occurrence, Danny is almost hit by a truck who swerves right in front of him and crashes into a house. Chicken feathers fly everywhere. Yet Danny managed to stay on the bike. Meanwhile selling silk on the streets, Chiefrum and hoops are harassed but do little selling. Maybe they should try ANOTHER profession. And Jag and mckerney get in each other's way. At the cricket field detour, most teams there are successful except for Jackal and Lathum who seemed to bowl the pitch at each other instead of at the club bowlers there. Again Chief and hoops step on the mat first. With the Nuts Packer and cougar trusting the wrong people, (and getting blindsided by two teams) are eliminated.

Leg Five:
Team Fembot (hoops and Chief) and Team ColorAnimal (CrimsonFox and GoldenEagle) both figure out that the best airport to use is not the Ponticherry airport which doesn't have many commercial flights, but the Chennai Intl Airport where they started. Despite the long coastal drive, it is the quickest way to fly to Dubai. At the roadblock, hoops continues to please Phil and the producers by stripping down to her undies in the hot searing heat. CrimsonFox sets a high bar in map reading and no team comes close to him. hoops bouncing to the rhythm at the detour, leaves opposing teams and local slipping in puddles of drool. Team Reebok do well at dancing, but the others both faulter. saldana and martin's relationship continues to erupt. Several F-bombs are heard. mauboy and Danny take some bad advice from the Coloranimals. Phil gets his prayers answered as Chief jumps in his arms and kisses him for first place. Phil secretly wanted hoops however. As the angry couple saldana and martinD step off the mat in last place they are still yelling, this time about martin looking at Chief Rum and about martin thinking it was saldana's fantasy. Sad music played and a PSA about domestic violence follows.

Leg Six:

Lathum and Jackal give the game an R rating, up from the PG-13 rating that Hoops and Chief Rum gave it. They kill guards and custodians alike and hijack a plane to Jamaica. As the rules explicitly say, the teams are not allowed to hijack planes, they are eliminated from the race. And they are dead too. Phil's Emmy-winning final line seals their fate. ANd mauboy and Danny's anonymous phone call to the authorities help them stay in the race themselves. At the roadblock, GoldenEagle jumps ahead of the Fembots by devouring jerked chicken, this time without receiving a virus from the food like his last trip. Autumn tries to make hoopsguy throw up the chicken by making gagging sounds and succeeds. In a race first, someone has choked ON a chicken., instead of...well never mind.And for the first time this race since the fembots started their domination, they are beaten by Team ColorAnimal, who thanks to GOldenEagle's eating skills, hit the mat first and win a trip to a Chuck E Cheese.

Leg Seven:
Before the teams set out after the horrifying events of the previous day, Phil treats them to a mining movie: The Bull Moose Special! The teams begin in full plot mode as both team febot and team Reebok plan to unravel the victory from Team ColorAnimal. "Never before ahve I seen such poor sportsmanship," said Phil. "I'm buying those COlorANimals a free trip to Disleyland after the race." CrimsonFox was not deterred and beat everyone else's time at the roadblock. Hoops beats out ntndeacon, who also has to do the challenge a second time.mckerney is too upset from the previous day to do the roadblock and is in tears as JAG has to take over. At the detour, ColorAnimal and Fembot enjoy some spirits and gulp their way through a beerdrinking challenge, while Reebok struggles to find the marker. mckerney continues the waterworks by refusing to drink beer, demanding Appletinis instead, while JAG tries desperately to keep their team from losing. In what is usually a deathblow to teams, they switch detour challenges. The last straw is mckerney slipping and falling down a muddy embankment, screaming bloody murder at PHil and the producers and finally driving off to look for drycleaning. These obstacles prove too much for the team and they arrive in last place, giving Phil the bill. The winner however is the ever-scheming Fembots who overcome the ColorAnimals once again.

Leg Eight:

As usual Team Villainous, I mean Fembot, seriously, I'm going to buy them each a swooping purple and blck cape and a headpiece with horns on it. Anyway they again throw a hex on virtuous Team ColorAnimal and hurt their chances in the race. CrimsonFox does well at the roadblock trying to block hockey shots in Niagara, while hoopsguy sits in the penalty box of karma and can't make a save. Team Reebok is the only team that chooses to do the fast forward and succeeds, starting with a priest's last rights, which pay off as their cameraman dies on the way down. Luckily they packed a spare. The barrelride pays off and jets them into first place. ntndeacon is heard screaming at Phil "I had dead guy on me!!!! Dead Guy!!!!" The Villainesses again hex ColorAnimal and zoom in front of them. Crimsonfox's next words are bleeped out. Surprising since we have already achieved an R rating. This is further noted as Chief flashes Autumn and the cameraman. Danny and mau try the Jackal/Lathum approach to the race by kidnapping a Japanese tourist, but he just takes them to the nearest sushi place. To add insult to injury, Phil doesn't even wait for them at the finish line. Just a note reading: "Couldn't wait any longer, Team Fembot promised me some serious Penthouse Forum action so I had to go with them. You lost, thanks for playing..."

Leg Nine:

The final three teams prepare for the last leg of the race. Who will win? Team Reebok? Team Villainess? or Team ColorAnimal?"
Old 03-08-2011, 08:25 PM   #2127
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

OH com eon! YOu're allowing aggression on the last leg of the race? This may as well be American Idol :P
Old 03-08-2011, 08:26 PM   #2128
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Team Reebok is the first to complete. They are on their way towards the final pitstop.

Team ColorAnimal finish the task second and are off towards the pitstop.

Team Fembot are the final team to complete the challenge and are on their way.

It looks like a close race, at least that is what the edit shows... is it just a ploy, or is the race going to come down to the final stretch?
Old 03-08-2011, 08:26 PM   #2129
Autumn
Head Coach

Reebok, Reebok, Reebok!
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 08:29 PM   #2130
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

As we see Phil standing at the final mat we see a team come into view. The remaining teams lined up along the route clap as they sprint towards the mat.

Danny and mau try to trip the team as they pass but are unsuccessful.

We see an empty spot with two travel bags in honor of Jackal and Lathum.

The team jumps onto the mat...
Old 03-08-2011, 08:30 PM   #2131
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

You have traveled around the world, racing 9 other teams and now...

Team Reebok, you are the winners of the Amazing Race: Werewolf Style!!!
Old 03-08-2011, 08:31 PM   #2132
Autumn
Head Coach

YES!
Old 03-08-2011, 08:32 PM   #2133
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

The second team comes into view...

Team ColorAnimal, you rand a great race but are the second team to arrive.

Then we see Team Fembot enter the screen jogging toward the mat wearing the miniest of mini skirts and the tightest of tops.

Team Fembot, you are the third team to arrive.

"Are you sure we can't convince you that we are first? Remember last night?"

Phil smiles at the camera and the final credits roll.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:34 PM   #2134
Autumn
Head Coach

The girls and ... you other guys ran a good race. But no one beats the champs. Just like no shoe, fitness apparel and more company beats Reebok.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:34 PM   #2135
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Congrats Team Reebok. You took a chance at the fast forward and it paid off.

CrimsonFox may be the MVP of the race though; he had the best writeups and that helped brig his team from the middle of the pack and almost pull this off.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:34 PM   #2136
Autumn
Head Coach

This one goes out to Joe Dibiocci, who gave his life to get great footage of us going over the falls and kicking ass.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:35 PM   #2137
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

About 25 minutes left for the lynch votes / night actions to be submitted.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:35 PM   #2138
Autumn
Head Coach

Was that CF's huge highlight reel?

tl;dr

But nice work!
Old 03-08-2011, 08:37 PM   #2139
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Congrats Reebok! Nice Fast Forward. I thought about the FF but couldn't risk that hoops and CR wouldn't use it. Since I was already in second at the time, I was pretty confident I wouldn't come in last. Looks like setting yourself in first at the end paid off! Good job!
Old 03-08-2011, 08:37 PM   #2140
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post

Yep
Old 03-08-2011, 08:38 PM   #2141
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

hehehe obviously I misunderstood the final challenge. I guess I was thinking of the traditional Amazing Race "recap" episodes with phil narrating everything and their showing unseen footage
Old 03-08-2011, 08:38 PM   #2142
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I'm so pissed! I'm not giving it up for anybody.

Hoops, on the other hand, can't keep her skirt on.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 08:39 PM   #2143
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I was right about voting Autumn early. Congrats on the win guys.

I only just now realized the brilliance of the name of Team ColorAnimal (I know, sad). Nicely done.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 08:39 PM   #2144
Autumn
Head Coach

And you girls wonder why there's a glass ceiling. Shameful.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:40 PM   #2145
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
I was right about voting Autumn early. Congrats on the win guys.

I only just now realized the brilliance of the name of Team ColorAnimal (I know, sad). Nicely done.

I'll admit, I still don't get it.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:40 PM   #2146
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
hehehe obviously I misunderstood the final challenge. I guess I was thinking of the traditional Amazing Race "recap" episodes with phil narrating everything and their showing unseen footage

Actually, you nailed that challenge. That is where you made up a lot of ground and basically where Team Fembot put the nail in their coffin. The othe rolls went just enough against you in this leg.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:41 PM   #2147
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

CrimsonFox and GoldenEagle. That was clearly a team that had to be put together.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 08:43 PM   #2148
Autumn
Head Coach

Ah, got it, didn't think of that.

I'm glad we were able to pull it off. My plan all along was to stay back a few place and then burn ahead at the end. Me getting killed with a lot of effort points in my hand did us in, but the fast forward was just enough to offset it.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:43 PM   #2149
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
CrimsonFox and GoldenEagle. That was clearly a team that had to be put together.

Believe it or not, completely random. I actually didn't even notice until CF sent in the nickname.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:44 PM   #2150
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post

tl;dr

But nice work!

Seriously. Chief and I had the short one, and I guess we got punished for not writing a book. Go figure.