Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-10-2006, 04:14 PM   #2051
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
Okay I'm caught up at last. First let me apologize for not revealing my scan this morning. I got out of bed just to post that I wasn't going to be around and could barely focus. I didn't think to mention my scan until later, and I wasn't in any shape to get online again. I'm sure those of you with migraines can understand. I truly have a migraine (let Swaggs view that with his power.

My name is Antaria Lodestock, a female.
My role is farmer
As I mentioned in my first post in the game I believe, I mentioned I sold vegetables to Mr. Underhill and his party. That is how my "seer" powers work. In talking to the people who buy vegetables from me and seeing them around town, I have a good sense of them, and due to my women's intuition, I can determine which side (light, darkness, etc) they are on.

I'm guessing my seer abilities don't work the same way LSG's does, so she'll likely to go all out of me again. All I can say is that I too am surprised there are more than one seer in the game. But I am a seer and I have at least three people who have revealed that they are indeed good since I revealed my views on them. Plus Swaggs has confirmed my comment with his power.

I want to ask this same question of Lonestargirl. What is your name, role and how you learn about people's information?
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 04:14 PM   #2052
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Page 42!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 04:14 PM   #2053
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Missed by one. Grrrr.

Old 11-10-2006, 04:14 PM   #2054
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
Page 42!

You fail!
Old 11-10-2006, 04:15 PM   #2055
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I would edit my first post with page 42 in there just to mock you more, but figure I would feel your wrath
Old 11-10-2006, 04:19 PM   #2056
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD View Post
African or European?

I don;t know thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 04:22 PM   #2057
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Well who do you think are likely bad guys?

Well the three people I trust were voting for Ntndeacon yesterday, so there could be something there.

Spleen I have no idea about since he's kept to himself mostly, but I'm not sure I buy this typo in his name for voting him out though. But I don't have a problem voting for him.

Dodgerchick is voting for me, so her I guess. Tyrith was all over my reveal yesterday and is still calling for my lynch today.

But its like I said yesterday, I really don't have a good read on anybody I haven't seer cleared or someone else hasn't cleared.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 04:24 PM   #2058
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Well the three people I trust were voting for Ntndeacon yesterday, so there could be something there.

Spleen I have no idea about since he's kept to himself mostly, but I'm not sure I buy this typo in his name for voting him out though. But I don't have a problem voting for him.

Dodgerchick is voting for me, so her I guess. Tyrith was all over my reveal yesterday and is still calling for my lynch today.

But its like I said yesterday, I really don't have a good read on anybody I haven't seer cleared or someone else hasn't cleared.

So I assume you'll scan either Dodgerchick or tyrith tonight then?
Old 11-10-2006, 04:25 PM   #2059
Thomkal
Head Coach

Okay I'm about to go postal on that Simpsons banner with the noise its making
Old 11-10-2006, 04:27 PM   #2060
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:

they were either just guessing, or being led astray. Remember my name first came up because I was pretty much MIA the 1st couple of days. the residual effects from that gives the bad guys another person to target that would probably convince some of the light factions to join them.
Old 11-10-2006, 04:28 PM   #2061
Lorena
Unregistered

Wait, did Thomkal vote?
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 04:28 PM   #2062
Lorena
Unregistered

He said he was leaving and didn't vote? Unless I missed it
Old 11-10-2006, 04:28 PM   #2063
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
So I assume you'll scan either Dodgerchick or tyrith tonight then?

I honestly don't know yet. They are certainly on my list to scan. I'd like to see how the lynch plays out before deciding
Old 11-10-2006, 04:29 PM   #2064
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
He said he was leaving and didn't vote? Unless I missed it

He hasn't left yet that I can see.
Old 11-10-2006, 04:29 PM   #2065
Thomkal
Head Coach

vote spleen
Old 11-10-2006, 04:31 PM   #2066
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
they were either just guessing, or being led astray. Remember my name first came up because I was pretty much MIA the 1st couple of days. the residual effects from that gives the bad guys another person to target that would probably convince some of the light factions to join them.

That certainly could be the case NTN. There's just been so little to go on with you until today, so I have to take that into consideration. They aren't voting for you today, so I guess that's something to look at to.
Old 11-10-2006, 04:32 PM   #2067
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Hey all, I'm heading out of work and to date-night with the wife. I probably won't be back before the lynch, but it doesn't look like much will be changing before then. I guess we'll have the whole weekend to figure out what to do next. Later.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 04:32 PM   #2068
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

wow. i'm amazed but saddened that we've got pretty much everyone on spleen. means that the evil has likely piled onto him too, whether he's good or evil might give us a better idea of where to look for them in the mass of votes for spleen, but with public opinion so against him so early it also might not.

something to think about
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 04:34 PM   #2069
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
That certainly could be the case NTN. There's just been so little to go on with you until today, so I have to take that into consideration. They aren't voting for you today, so I guess that's something to look at to.

And with that there will be very little of me for probably til after Lynch as Iam moseying to another town for dinner and hanging out. I should be back at SOME point tonight even if it is after lynch.
Old 11-10-2006, 04:36 PM   #2070
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Okay I'm about to go postal on that Simpsons banner with the noise its making

You and me both

Old 11-10-2006, 04:36 PM   #2071
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
I honestly don't know yet. They are certainly on my list to scan. I'd like to see how the lynch plays out before deciding

Please do, I welcome it but it'll be a waste as I've already mentioned of my allegiance and I have nothing to hide.

Not that it matters but I'm sticking with my vote. The spleen thing just doesn't seem right... it's like people are piling on him because of a typo. It's like you guys saw a little "mistake" and went after it. Anxiety even said, don't base your outside knowledge of the book to in-game reasons and you guys are pretending like it was never mentioned.

This doesn't sit well with me at all. I have 10 voting for spleen but my count might be off, I think I saw Alan had 11 on him.
Old 11-10-2006, 04:38 PM   #2072
Lorena
Unregistered

I hate clicking the submit button when I have another thought. People can make a case for ANYONE in here based on what's written, however small an opening is, people seem to just tear at it.
Old 11-10-2006, 04:39 PM   #2073
Thomkal
Head Coach

Okay I'm off then, and will be on here and there through the night till lynch.
Old 11-10-2006, 04:42 PM   #2074
Lorena
Unregistered

Well, another WW game and a lot of BS that seems to be permeating from the pixels of my monitor.

I'm out for a few hours.
Old 11-10-2006, 04:43 PM   #2075
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
Please do, I welcome it but it'll be a waste as I've already mentioned of my allegiance and I have nothing to hide.

Not that it matters but I'm sticking with my vote. The spleen thing just doesn't seem right... it's like people are piling on him because of a typo. It's like you guys saw a little "mistake" and went after it. Anxiety even said, don't base your outside knowledge of the book to in-game reasons and you guys are pretending like it was never mentioned.

This doesn't sit well with me at all. I have 10 voting for spleen but my count might be off, I think I saw Alan had 11 on him.

This is what i have:

(1) Thomkal - Dodgerchick (1723)
(12) Spleen - Swaggs (1871), Alan (1896), Lonestargirl (1900), Izulde (1904), Tyrith (1924), Jonathan Ezarik (1941), ntndeacon (1953), BrianD (1955), Grammaticus (1983), Sublime (2013), Daddy Torgo (2014), Thomkal (2065)
(1) Alan - Spleen (2020)
Old 11-10-2006, 04:48 PM   #2076
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Well, this is pretty much a throw-off vote, but I'm going to pick someone different from Alan's list of unvouched-for folk.

VOTE BrianD

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 04:49 PM   #2077
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

reason for that vote Mr. Weds?
Old 11-10-2006, 04:55 PM   #2078
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

so weds. cast a vote out of left-field and then dissapeared a minute later....raise eyebrows with anyone else?
Old 11-10-2006, 04:59 PM   #2079
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
so weds. cast a vote out of left-field and then dissapeared a minute later....raise eyebrows with anyone else?

Yes, I'm telling you, there's something fishy going on with the Mr. W, Thomkal thing. Let's not forget that Mr. W changed his vote at the last minute to save Thom.

Why do I keep doing this? I should shut my computer down so it's not a distraction I keep coming back when I should be doing other things.
Old 11-10-2006, 05:07 PM   #2080
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

k, well i'm off for dinner and pondering and maybe a lil coffee (bad caffeine-withrawl headache, need to up the latent level of caffeine in my body). i'll be back well before lynch, hell...by 8pm EST I'd say, although i don't anticipate much of anything happening, with such a large majority on spleen
Old 11-10-2006, 05:10 PM   #2081
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
I know Grammaticus, Jonathan Ezarik, Izulde, Daddy Torgo all have roles which appear to be on the side of light but not tried to drop them any hints as I haven't seen a huge place or need to as of yet.

I can NOT vouch for Thomkal or Schmidty or Mr. Wednesday right now, I'm hoping Izulde is doing some other behind the scenes investigation on him, that should be easy enough to be done. However for now I am willing to at least take those names out of lynch consideration on the premise that Thomkal is telling the truth.

Who voted for Ntndeacon yesterday? AlanT, Grammaticus, Jonathan Ezarik, Mr. Wednesday, Schmidty, and Thomkal

Alan says he can vouch for most of these people, but I think he's giving himself a little wiggle room with thomkal, schmidty and Mr. W.

OMG, I think they hid their vote on ntndeacon since he wasn't gonna get lynched!!

Wow, I have reached a new level of paranoia... thanks guys.
Old 11-10-2006, 05:11 PM   #2082
Tyrith
College Starter

Gram's comment about LSG being highly suspicious is quite alarming to me, personally. He would probably be my initial vote tomorrow.

Feel free to scan me tonight, I'd like someone actually bothering to check on me And then we might be able to have a definitive answer about you, thomkal, based on if lie to us about it.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 05:15 PM   #2083
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post

Gotta cast a vote for someone, pointless to cast it for spleen at this point, and I'm giving ntndeacon credit (perhaps undue credit) for some of his comments today.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Old 11-10-2006, 05:32 PM   #2084
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

I'm gone, probably until after deadline.

Old 11-10-2006, 05:51 PM   #2085
Schmidty
Coordinator

Well, I can't really see any reason NOT to vote for spleen, so:

Vote Spleen
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 05:58 PM   #2086
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Okay, so here is why I think Thomkal is lying:

I am Pariel Gildenhoof, the local Onieromancer. I have a two year old child to take care of and wouldn't want anybody to find out about me because they would likely scorn me and exile me from Bree.

I have no ocupation. I am only the Onieromancer. Don't you think Anxiety is bright enough and clever enough that he would give the seer a cool job? And i dont just 'find out' people's names... I dreamwalk. Every night i sit in my room and focus on an object...then i float into other people's dreams.
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 05:59 PM   #2087
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I can find out role and faction... but not abilities. When thomkal was online, if he could have done any of this, he would have admited it.
Old 11-10-2006, 06:08 PM   #2088
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

alant and thomkal, you are both here.... responses?

oh and unvote spleen

vote thomkal
Old 11-10-2006, 06:10 PM   #2089
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Now that i reread Thomkal's reveal, i do believe he could be a seer, but i doubt he's on the same side as me.... I dont know LOTR but aren't people of bree supposed to be magical? or at least some of them?
Old 11-10-2006, 06:11 PM   #2090
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
I can find out role and faction... but not abilities. When thomkal was online, if he could have done any of this, he would have admited it.

Yes I would have admitted it. I can only get a feel for what side they are. (light, darkness, etc.). And I have been right now at least three times with my views-not sure if Gram admitted to being good or not. If I was faking it, I'd be awfully lucky now wouldn't I to get three people right?
Old 11-10-2006, 06:13 PM   #2091
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

oh and unvote spleen

vote thomkal

I didn't see anything in your response about name and role that I want to make a fuss about. You see the interesting thing about a Onieromancer is they often are considered a dream weaver, one that is able to learn things through their dreams. However I also found references of it where a Onieromancer is considered to be a "mind slug" or one who is able to control one through their thoughts.

Unfortunatly I am pretty unfamiliar with karmatic studies that I don't really have experience with it, and this game is my first time I have ever heard of that term before in my life.

I guess the important thing to me for now is that you did not lie about it which I guess could be seen as not having something to hide. Of course on the other hand you might be fully aware that if you did lie, you would at some point be called out for it.

I guess it was somewhat of a trap question for both you and Thomkal, but for now I haven't heard anything to make me want to push to lynch you any more than before.
Old 11-10-2006, 06:15 PM   #2092
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Now that i reread Thomkal's reveal, i do believe he could be a seer, but i doubt he's on the same side as me.... I dont know LOTR but aren't people of bree supposed to be magical? or at least some of them?

I can get into a discussion of this somewhat if people want me to.. but basically there were different levels in Middle-earth. The hobbits were simple folks and not greatly magical. For the most part, the men of Bree were the same way. They heard and told stories of people such as the elvaan who were "magical" creatues and it often kept them in awe.

The hobbits were really fond of Gandalf and his "magic" that he brought, which often consisted of nothing more than really spectacular fireworks and illusions.
Old 11-10-2006, 06:16 PM   #2093
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Yes I would have admitted it. I can only get a feel for what side they are. (light, darkness, etc.). And I have been right now at least three times with my views-not sure if Gram admitted to being good or not. If I was faking it, I'd be awfully lucky now wouldn't I to get three people right?

Thomkal, i didn't say you were a seer, i said you were a seer for the other side. And who cares if Gram admits to being good or not? Do you think he is just giong to come out and say 'dang, you got me, im bad'? Uhm, no.
Old 11-10-2006, 06:27 PM   #2094
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
This is what i have:

(1) Thomkal - Dodgerchick (1723)
(12) Spleen - Swaggs (1871), Alan (1896), Lonestargirl (1900), Izulde (1904), Tyrith (1924), Jonathan Ezarik (1941), ntndeacon (1953), BrianD (1955), Grammaticus (1983), Sublime (2013), Daddy Torgo (2014), Thomkal (2065)
(1) Alan - Spleen (2020)

Thanks Alan, I had missed Jon's vote on spleen.
Old 11-10-2006, 06:40 PM   #2095
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:

oh and unvote spleen

vote thomkal

At least there is one sensible person playing this game.
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 06:57 PM   #2096
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
At least there is one sensible person playing this game.

I find that ironic coming from you, who has been trying to kill me for three days, largely with minimal support
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 07:02 PM   #2097
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith View Post
I find that ironic coming from you, who has been trying to kill me for three days, largely with minimal support

Nothing ironic about it. I had a reason to vote for you on day 3 and no reason to change it.

Old 11-10-2006, 07:03 PM   #2098
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
Nothing ironic about it. I had a reason to vote for you on day 3 and no reason to change it.

What was the reason?
Old 11-10-2006, 07:06 PM   #2099
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
What was the reason?

I posted it. You should be able to find it.
Old 11-10-2006, 07:08 PM   #2100
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

interesting. I didn't think you were in danger tonight LSG, so i'm curious as to why you're adding information to your reveal.