Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-07-2011, 08:50 PM   #2051
Autumn
Head Coach

You're going to start watching it now, aren't you, Hoops.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 08:50 PM   #2052
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

At the detour Danny and mau have arrived. They look at the GPS and grab a nearby local.

"If you want to live to see another day you will find out where this is pointing to and take us there!!!"

Unfortunately it wasn't a local but a Japanese tourist that didn't speak a word of English...
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 08:50 PM   #2053
Autumn
Head Coach

Yes! What a story for Team Reebok!

Number one, number one, number one!
Old 03-07-2011, 08:51 PM   #2054
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Back at the pitstop Team ColorAnimal have arrived.

You are the third team to arrive and will be racing in the final...
Old 03-07-2011, 08:53 PM   #2055
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Danny and mau eventually find the next clue while avoiding the local law enforcement.

They get to Goat Island and begin to look for Phil but he is nowhere in sight. Finally someone hands them a note... "Couldn't wait any longer, Team Fembot promised me some serious Penthouse Forum action so I had to go with them. You lost, thanks for playing..."
Old 03-07-2011, 08:54 PM   #2056
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Race Standings
1st - Team Reebok
2nd - Team Fembot (+0:05)
3rd - Team ColorAnimal (+0:20)
Old 03-07-2011, 08:55 PM   #2057
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

As of post 2056:

Chief Rum 3 - hoopsguy (2010), cougarfreak (2011), mckerney (2022)
PackerFanatic 1 - ntndeacon (1999)
Old 03-07-2011, 08:56 PM   #2058
Autumn
Head Coach

Ooh sorry boys.

Looks like we'll have a new champion tomorrow night, folks.
Old 03-07-2011, 08:59 PM   #2059
hoopsguy
General Manager

Autumn, the alternate trophy for the runners-up is in the mens room.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 09:03 PM   #2061
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

After another long day of racing you gather to discuss who may be a mole. It seems that everyone is pretty focused on Chief Rum. With no-one arguing the fact you feel this must be the righ choice.

You talk him down and eventually he confessed.

Chef Rum was a vanilla villager.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:05 PM   #2062
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

You have a really bad feeling about things when you see that mckerney is wearing that rival T-Shirt.

mrckerney was the Network Executive (duke).
Old 03-07-2011, 09:06 PM   #2063
Autumn
Head Coach

Damn, sorry, Chief. I've tried to look at both sides of the evidence with you all game, but I just couldn't shake a feeling about you. I was really hoping you would be a wolf so I could feel good about it.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:06 PM   #2064
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Danny, mau and mckerney have been completely eliminated from the game.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:08 PM   #2065
Danny
Head Coach

I'm glad I was able to contribute after dying! Good luck village!
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 09:16 PM   #2066
hoopsguy
General Manager

VOTE PACKERFANATIC
Old 03-07-2011, 09:19 PM   #2067
hoopsguy
General Manager

If anyone wants to try and convince me to move the vote in another direction, have at it. I'm close to a nightfall vote here, but willing to listen if someone has something compelling to offer that hasn't already been covered.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:20 PM   #2068
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

I'll be posting clues for the final leg shortly. Double checking my final events.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:31 PM   #2069
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Vote Packer
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 09:35 PM   #2070
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

When you are allowed to begin you will start at Niagara and travel to Las Vegas. From there...

You have a clue to the Roadblock.
Who knows when to fold em? Requires Mental.

You have a clue to the Detour.

High Flying: Participate in a Cirque du Soleil performance. Requires physical and mental.
- Learn the routine and perform a high flying act aong with the cast of the how.
- May take a long time to learn but a team that is physical and has an eye for details can perform it quickly.

East It: Saddle up at a grand old buffet and "clean your plate". Requires Eating.
- Vegas used to be known for their cheap buffets; this is a throwbck buffet to honor the Vegas of 20 years ago.
- Each member will have a quite large portion that they need to finish befoer they can move on.
- Teams with a bottomless stomach can finish quickly.

Final challenge - Remembering the Race; Requires Mental, Travel
- Each team submits what they feel were the highlights of the race in order.
- Using both the skills as a roll and the details as presented will determine the time for this event.

Pit Stop - Red Rock Canyon
Old 03-07-2011, 09:36 PM   #2071
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Please let me know if there are any questions about the final leg of the race.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:41 PM   #2072
cougarfreak
College Starter

I can go now

vote packer
Old 03-07-2011, 09:45 PM   #2073
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Each team will not only have the roadblock and the detour but that final challenge as well.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:46 PM   #2074
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

As of post 2073:

PackerFanatic 3 - hoopsguy (2066), nndeacon (2069), cougarfreak (2072)
Old 03-07-2011, 11:51 PM   #2075
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Damn, sorry, Chief. I've tried to look at both sides of the evidence with you all game, but I just couldn't shake a feeling about you. I was really hoping you would be a wolf so I could feel good about it.

*sigh* me too. Sorry man. I'm sure gonna miss Danny.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 02:23 AM   #2076
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Don't you guys worry. Thanks to the success of my race team, I am still around to rub in the fact I am a villager.

Just kidding... I'll offer up what advice I can. Although I have been doing that--you guys just didn't know you could trust it until now.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 06:32 AM   #2077
hoopsguy
General Manager

NTN would be the other person I would consider a little bit ... it took quite a bit of coaxing to get him to do the right thing on the JAG vote. I bet if we go back and look at the rest of his voting record it isn't any great shakes either.

It is possible that we had two wolves on the block on Day 1 ... doesn't happen often, but isn't out of the realm of possibility. Anyone have the time to look over his voting record on other days?

That was the main reason I didn't go nightfall last night. I also wanted to see what other people were looking at for their votes today. But the final point was that the wolves left me alone last night and instead took out mckerney. Probably made sense, since they couldn't lynch mckerney (duke) but also left me a bit nervous that they were happy with the idea that I would be gunning for PackerFanatic today.
Old 03-08-2011, 07:59 AM   #2078
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

I am going to laugh if ntndeacon turns out to be the final wolf.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:44 AM   #2079
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Me too, GE - since I was pushing him hard the other day and no one put anything into it.

Everyone remaining has already cast their vote for me...is there anyway I can convince people otherwise? Trust me guys, we will lose this game if you lynch me.

VOTE HOOPSGUY

He has been the one with the most discussion and seems to be trying to force the vote. This is it for the game, so I might as well throw up a prayer.
PackerFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 08:47 AM   #2080
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

I also have seen very little discussion on hoops or cougar (granted I could have easily missed it). Not sure why they were dismissed so easily.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:58 AM   #2081
Autumn
Head Coach

I'm worried about over thinking things at this point. It seemed clear it was either PF or CR. I goofed on CR, but no reason to get antsy about PF. It's always possible to go back and start second guessing, but I think we had solid reasons to eliminate all the others.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:58 AM   #2082
Autumn
Head Coach

EF, for the final challenge, do you mean recounting in the order the legs happened in, or in the order we consider them highlights?
Old 03-08-2011, 09:07 AM   #2083
hoopsguy
General Manager

Yeah, I agree that seems like the right course Autumn. I just don't want to rush into judgment. Like it or not, yesterday was a bad lynch but it does provide more data points for analyzing key lynch dates. I just want to put in the due diligence before making a final decision.

PF voting for me doesn't exactly engender warm feelings, however. I mean, really, there is one guy in the game who is kind of considering an option besides PF and he flies in with a vote on me. Dude, did you even read the thread before posting that vote?
Old 03-08-2011, 09:18 AM   #2084
Autumn
Head Coach

Well, frankly, if it's not PF, then i'ts all up in the air. I feel like we eliminated the rest of you from consideration with solid village votes. If one of the rest of you is a wolf, then they've made some really non-wolf moves to hide that fact. If I was going to pick one of you guys to have pulled the wool over our eyes like that, I might pick you too, Hoops ;-)
Old 03-08-2011, 09:41 AM   #2085
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

My feelings had been on ntn earlier, and cougar has been so damn quiet that it could very easily be him, but I voted you, hoops, for being the most vocal about CR and myself the last few days. I know full out that if I am the lynch, we will lose this game, and I am trying to do anything to make that not happen...hard to argue when I have really done nothing in either direction, though, I suppose.
Old 03-08-2011, 09:51 AM   #2086
hoopsguy
General Manager

PF, if I was a wolf we would have ended up lynching GE and the game would already be over. To say nothing about the JAG vote.
Old 03-08-2011, 09:58 AM   #2087
hoopsguy
General Manager

Autumn, do me a favor if you have any time today. Go plug the Day 1 vote back in with all the new "he is a villager/wolf" data we have from the last couple of lynches and then look at it with the viewpoint of NTN as a wolf.

We know he was around with a bad vote on the JAG lynch day, but ended up pulling a switch late.

Was he an early GE voter on the day that Pass was lynched? If so, when did he switch?

I'm jumping between meetings and critical customer issues so I don't have time to do the post dives, but I want to know what the results are so if someone is feeling industrious that would be a huge help.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:10 AM   #2088
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Well, this is interesting, here's what I have for hte Day vote order (the ending might not be complete but I'm looking at earlier in the day)

Autumn votes JAG
PF votes mauboy
lathum votes chief
mauboy votes chief (2)
danny votes jag (2)
jag votes autumn
bhlloy votes mauboy (2)
martin d votes mauboy (3)
chief rum votes mauboy (4)
mckerney votes mauboy (5)
chief unvotes mauboy (4)
danny unvotes jag
danny votes ntndeacon
jackal votes ntndeacon (2)
hoopsguy votes ntndeacon (3)
zinto votes chief rum (3)
ntndeacon votes chief (4)
pass votes ntn (4)
chief votes ntn (5)
cF votes mauboy (5)
ntn unvotes chief (3)
ntn votes mauboy (6)
darth votes mauboy (7)
cougar votes mauboy (8)
mauboy unvotes chief (2)
mauboy votes ntn (6)
golden eagle votes ntn (7)
saldana votes ntn (8)
lathum unvotes chief (1)
lathum votes ntn (8)
chief unvotes ntn (7)
chief votes mauboy (9)
autumn unvotes jag (0)
autumn votes mauboy (10)
ntn unvotes mau (9)
ntn votes jag (1)
danny unvote ntn (6)
danny votes CF
mau unvotes ntn (5)
mau votes crimson
chief unvotes mau
chief votes jag
autumn unvotes mauboy1
autumn votes JAG

I didn't have time to dig enough to find the better version of this, but here's day 1 to take a thousandth look at.

First glance is that Mauboy and NTN both have a hand in turning it into a Mau/NTN runoff, Seems ilf they were both wolves one of them would have gone after Chief instead.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:38 AM   #2089
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I didn't have time to dig enough to find the better version of this, but here's day 1 to take a thousandth look at.

First glance is that Mauboy and NTN both have a hand in turning it into a Mau/NTN runoff, Seems ilf they were both wolves one of them would have gone after Chief instead.

Thank you. You guys might notice I have been saying exactly this for a week now, with respect to ntn's allegiance. Why do you guys think I was positive he's a villager?

BTW, had a thought. Remember a couple nights ago, when hoops revealed he was the Wannabe to me several hours before the deadline, and later offered it up as evidence I might be good, because the wolves (if I had been one) didn't kill off a villager role. Try reversing that--hoops as a wolf revealed he was the Wannabe because he already knew I wasn't a wolf and that he wouldn't be killed by "wolves".

I think the Wannabe role is allegiance free.

I still think hoops is a villager, but food for thought you know?

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 10:54 AM   #2090
Autumn
Head Coach

I can come up with theories where anybody but PF is a wolf, but they all involve some pretty wild wolf moves. Hoops is right that he really pushed to lynch Pass before GE. And he certainly worked hard with me on pinning JAG down. Could that be a wolf making himself unlynchable? Sure, I guess, but it seems like there would be easier ways to win.

I'm interested, Chief, in your thoughts, since I've been discounting them for a while now ;-) I can't see anyone being a better candidate than PF - he doesn't have much against him but then again he has nothing for him as a villager, so he seems the most likely spot.
Old 03-08-2011, 11:30 AM   #2091
hoopsguy
General Manager

OK, I just wanted to sanity check the NTN assumptions in light of new evidence.

Again, as a wolf PF = nightfall would have been the easiest way to go. I'm not interested in easiest, I'm interested in the right call today.
Old 03-08-2011, 12:24 PM   #2092
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
EF, for the final challenge, do you mean recounting in the order the legs happened in, or in the order we consider them highlights?

in the order they happened
Old 03-08-2011, 01:30 PM   #2093
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
OK, I just wanted to sanity check the NTN assumptions in light of new evidence.

Again, as a wolf PF = nightfall would have been the easiest way to go. I'm not interested in easiest, I'm interested in the right call today.

Then you should look elsewhere, because this is NOT the right call.

UNVOTE HOOPSGUY

I am going to be pissed when I find out who the last wolf is, I already know it, lol.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:31 PM   #2094
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

VOTE NTNDEACON

It's not an airtight case against him, and probably won't go anywhere anyway, but I might as well.
Old 03-08-2011, 02:49 PM   #2095
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
I guess I will vote for Chief just to keep things nice and tight between the three options.

Vote Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
well I hate the fact I am a leading vote getter on day one. This is more to bolster a third candidate than any other reason...i.e, I am well prepared to change to the leader if I need to to save my own butt. ...but for now....

Vote Chief

Quote:
yea it is funny, I probably still go vote for Chief even if I know of Zinto's vote as it is now 4-4-3 for mau, chief and me

Here is NTN's day one vote making it 4-4-3 with Mau/Chief tied in front of him.

He acknowledges that he didn't see Zinto's vote in front of him, so he was making it 4-3-3 (Mau/NTN/CR) in his mind instead of 5-3-2 (Mau/NTN/CR).

Quote:
well chief I will be willing to move to mau if you are
30 minutes later, and another couple of NTN votes, and he is willing to negotiate with Chief on moving votes to Mau instead of keeping them on himself. At this point it is 5-5-4 Mau/NTN/CR and he moves his vote to make it 6-5-3 Mau/NTN/CR. This is about 4 hours before the deadline, but is a fairly big concession for the wolves ... moving away from a villager to put two wolves out in front. Doesn't make much sense.

I would have to be blown away by the wolfiness of his later actions (and I know I was on the night of the JAG vote) to move the vote off PF at this point, now knowing for sure Chief is a villager.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:06 PM   #2096
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Colorized day one. Got it from an early autumn post so not sure if it's all there.

Autumn votes JAG
PF votes mauboy
lathum votes chief
mauboy votes chief (2)
danny votes jag (2)
jag votes autumn
bhlloy votes mauboy (2)
martin d votes mauboy (3)
chief rum votes mauboy (4)
mckerney votes mauboy (5)
chief unvotes mauboy (4)
danny unvotes jag
danny votes ntndeacon
jackal votes ntndeacon (2)
hoopsguy votes ntndeacon (3)
zinto votes chief rum (3)
ntndeacon votes chief (4)
pass votes ntn (4)
chief votes ntn (5)
CrimsonFox votes mauboy (5)
ntn unvotes chief (3)
ntn votes mauboy (6)
darth votes mauboy (7)
cougar votes mauboy (8)
mauboy unvotes chief (2)
mauboy votes ntn (6)
golden eagle votes ntn (7)
saldana votes ntn (8)
lathum unvotes chief (1)
lathumvotes ntn (8)
chief unvotes ntn (7)
chief votes mauboy (9)
autumn unvotes jag (0)
autumn votes mauboy (10)
ntn unvotes mau (9)
ntn votes jag (1)
danny unvote ntn (6)
danny votes CF
mau unvotes ntn (5)
mau votes crimson
chief unvotes mau
chief votes jag
autumn unvotes mauboy1
autumn votes JAG
Old 03-08-2011, 04:09 PM   #2097
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

and the rest of it of course was the unforgettable:
301 - Saldana unvotes NTN, votes MartinD 7-5-3-2-1-1-1 Mau over NTN over JAG over Crimson over Autumn/Rum/MartinD
* 301 is the post where Saldana reveals that MartinD forwarded his PM with info on being a wolf. 25 minutes before deadline. *
304 - Danny changes vote to MartinD
305 - Autumn changes vote to MartinD
315 - mck changes vote to MartinD
318 - PF changes vote to MartinD
322 - DV changes vote to MartinD
327 - Cougar changes vote to MartinD
330 - Mau changes vote to MartinD
337 - NTN changes vote to MartinD
340 - Lathum changes vote to MartinD
Old 03-08-2011, 04:28 PM   #2098
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Zinto 8 - Autumn (1061), bhlloy (1092), Danny (1121), Chief Rum (1135), mckerney (1141), hoopsguy (1146), saldana (1158), JAG (1173)

ntndeacon 5 - PackerFanatic (1021), GoldenEagle (1091), cougarfreak (1113), Zinto (1124), Passacaglia (1159)

bhlloy 1 - Lathum (1056)
Old 03-08-2011, 04:40 PM   #2099
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Here are my impressions on people, which are almost entirely shaped by the Day 1 vote. It is important to note that if NTN was a wolf that would dramatically change the (relative) trust dynamics.

I would like to take some time to dig through yesterday's posts, but I'm out of time for right now. Don't know how much I'll be on between now and deadline, other than to drop a vote before heading out for the day.

1. Autumn - avoided Mau + NTN on D1
3. Passacaglia - non-factor on D1 (NTN vote creating 3 way tie)
4. mckerney - early vote on Mau
5. PackerFanatic - first vote on Mau, would wolves had had 2 of 3 first votes on him?
8. JAG
10. ntndeacon - forced into defensive D1
11. bhlloy - purportedly scanned by DV, early vote on Mau
12. cougarfreak - key vote on Mau
15. Danny - introduced NTN as candidate, don't think that NTN/Danny are likely to be wolves together
16. Chief Rum - Mau voted for him early D1, somewhat erratic D1 voting (on/off candidates)
17. hoopsguy - I know I'm a villager
19. GoldenEagle - purportedly scanned by DV
Old 03-08-2011, 04:44 PM   #2100
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

As of post 1369:

Danny 6 - Autumn (1218), JAG (1245), hoopsguy (1294), mckerney (1342), GoldenEagle (1362), Chief Rum (1369)
hoopsguy 3 - Danny (1314), Passacaglia (1316), PackerFanatic (1324)
Passacaglia 3 - cougarfreak (1288), ntndeacon (1293), bhlloy (1358)